Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #1021
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
SOOOOOOOO I think I will just put DIETS out of my mind and LIVE... see where that takes me this summer!
AWESOME!!!!! And during the summer time? What better time of the year to do this>? Fresh veggies, fruits and meats.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #1022
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Omg Deb you are beautiful (and thin!!!) From what I can somewhat remember, from where you have come from you have lost ALOT! Doesn't even look like the same person! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Awe thanks hon!!.. If you click on those 2 "before links" that is where I started..

Quote:
AWESOME!!!!! And during the summer time? What better time of the year to do this>? Fresh veggies, fruits and meats.
Yes!! there is no better time than summer to eat like a thin person right?..
Old 05-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #1023

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Ok, so I can't take a good pic.. you get the idea.. my clothes are too big now, but I still wear them and they make me look bigger.. maybe it is time to just buy something else..

The picture in blue holding the cup is when I weighed 155. I want to get lower than that.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/at...ol-before2.jpg

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/at...col-before.jpg
DEB!!! WOW you look fantastic!!!

I found somewhere in the US to order the RX HCG in a kit- you get enough for a 21 day round, including the bacteriostatic water, alcohol swabs, and needles. It's $199 - is that too much? I'm just afraid of ordering from an overseas pharmacy
Old 05-16-2014, 04:29 PM   #1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post

I found somewhere in the US to order the RX HCG in a kit- you get enough for a 21 day round, including the bacteriostatic water, alcohol swabs, and needles. It's $199 - is that too much? I'm just afraid of ordering from an overseas pharmacy
Thanks Gracie! It is not too much for a US Pharmacy. That is the going rate. If you feel more comfy doing it that way, then it is worth it!!
Old 05-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #1025

Quote:
Thanks Gracie! It is not too much for a US Pharmacy. That is the going rate. If you feel more comfy doing it that way, then it is worth it!!
OK, I guess it's better to have peace of mind instead of worrying the whole time I'm doing it. I've always been a panicky worry-wart
Old 05-16-2014, 04:34 PM   #1026

Quote:
OK, I guess it's better to have peace of mind instead of worrying the whole time I'm doing it. I've always been a panicky worry-wart
YES!! much better if you are a worry wart... AND if you spend that amount, then you for SURE want to make it worth it right?
Old 05-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #1027

Quote:
YES!! much better if you are a worry wart... AND if you spend that amount, then you for SURE want to make it worth it right?
FOR SURE! And if I have a good 3 week round then I would probably do another one maybe in August or so. I'm so tired of dieting and not getting anywhere. I think maybe my body just resists everything I try EXCEPT the hcg.

I'll let ya know what I decide. I'll probably give it a good try though. I see how great you're doing and it gives me motivation!
Old 05-16-2014, 04:38 PM   #1028

Quote:
FOR SURE! And if I have a good 3 week round then I would probably do another one maybe in August or so. I'm so tired of dieting and not getting anywhere. I think maybe my body just resists everything I try EXCEPT the hcg.

I'll let ya know what I decide. I'll probably give it a good try though. I see how great you're doing and it gives me motivation!
Awe that is awesome!! I agree, it is the best, fastest and most effective way to just get it off!!!! No matter how much we hate P2 we can make it short and sweet and get er done!..
Old 05-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #1029

Quote:
Awe that is awesome!! I agree, it is the best, fastest and most effective way to just get it off!!!! No matter how much we hate P2 we can make it short and sweet and get er done!..
3 weeks right? It's really the only thing that has ever worked well for me! Ok, have a great night, me and Gracie are going to get our nails done. We are leaving for the lake in the morning because the weather is so crappy tonight.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:47 PM   #1030

Quote:
3 weeks right? It's really the only thing that has ever worked well for me! Ok, have a great night, me and Gracie are going to get our nails done. We are leaving for the lake in the morning because the weather is so crappy tonight.
Yep! 3 weeks is all it takes, which is why I love that part.. Have a great evening pampering and weekend!!
Old 05-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #1031
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
I am intimidated by the RX. I wish I could get it at a pharmacy here and use it. I'm afraid of mixing myself and then I always worry that it would be tainted or something. I know, crazy
I worried about it too. I've done 2 batches and both were fine. But, like you said, you need to do what you're most comfortable with . Enjoy your pedicures and the lake tomorrow!

Quote:
That's the thing Julie, when I just go about my day, and get lots of outdoor activity, and keep busy, I either maintain or lose.. it is when i really TRY to diet, that I fail. The only thing that works for me anymore is HCG, and I have been doing it for awhile now, need a break!!

SOOOOOOOO I think I will just put DIETS out of my mind and LIVE... see where that takes me this summer!
taking the summer off to live your life and follow your intuition? Sounds wonderful!! And thank you for posting pictures!! I've never seen your before pics before.. I vaguely recall a pic of you and your dd. in these you can totally see how far you've come. Over 100lbs! Wow girl!! So, in the blue outfit, when was that? The current one is the blurry mirror one, right? You look great!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Btw, Love your hair in the blue outfit pic, so long! And pretty!! I'd love it if my hair would do that! You'Ve done great!

Quote:

So, you'd still need to mix it yourself? That doesn't seem that expensive. I'd estimate it costs about $80 to order it yourself.

Quote:

I too can't lose any other way. I am just happy there is A way I can still lose!

I wanted to let you all know that I finally got the results of dd's MRI...she doesn't need surgery!! we're so overjoyed!! It completely changes everything for her (and us!). Such a huge relief! Praise The Lord!! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know and thank you for your prayers, thoughts and encouragement!!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 05-16-2014, 10:08 PM   #1032
Big Yapper!!!!

And Deb-go shopping!! You'll be delighted with what fits and how you look in clothes that fit your new body . Celebrate your success!!!
Old 05-17-2014, 05:44 AM   #1033

Thanks Julie! I will indeed do some shopping soon. I have been putting it off because I want more more more.. haha..

Yes, the blurry one was yesterday at work.. I didn't know it looked like that until I put it on my computer.. The one in Blue with the cup was in 2002 I think? Long ago, but it was the last time I was at a weight I liked.

My hair is the same now, you just can't see it in the blur.. it is probably way too long for my age, but I don't really conform to rules...
Old 05-17-2014, 07:09 AM   #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I worried about it too. I've done 2 batches and both were fine. But, like you said, you need to do what you're most comfortable with . Enjoy your pedicures and the lake tomorrow!

taking the summer off to live your life and follow your intuition? Sounds wonderful!! And thank you for posting pictures!! I've never seen your before pics before.. I vaguely recall a pic of you and your dd. in these you can totally see how far you've come. Over 100lbs! Wow girl!! So, in the blue outfit, when was that? The current one is the blurry mirror one, right? You look great!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Btw, Love your hair in the blue outfit pic, so long! And pretty!! I'd love it if my hair would do that! You'Ve done great!

So, you'd still need to mix it yourself? That doesn't seem that expensive. I'd estimate it costs about $80 to order it yourself.

I too can't lose any other way. I am just happy there is A way I can still lose!

I wanted to let you all know that I finally got the results of dd's MRI...she doesn't need surgery!! we're so overjoyed!! It completely changes everything for her (and us!). Such a huge relief! Praise The Lord!! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know and thank you for your prayers, thoughts and encouragement!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!! So happy for your DD and you!!!
Old 05-17-2014, 09:23 AM   #1035

Ok, so I attempted again to take a pic at home, and I think it is just my old phone that makes it look so blurry.. ugh.. oh well I tried..

So my final weight for this short round is 172.6! I will take it.. total lost in my 2 sorta rounds is 32.4! Now it is time for P3 and LIFE.. I will live this summer enjoying the outdoors and eating to hunger as much as I can. I sure am not going to worry..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_000388.jpg (12.7 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by Deb294evr; 05-17-2014 at 09:26 AM..
Old 05-18-2014, 09:13 AM   #1036
Big Yapper!!!!

Deb-well, it's a little bit better . I can see you a bit more you're looking good girl!! I think, in smaller clothes you will be shocked at how good you look! Do you even know what size you actually wear now? when is the last time you went shopping? Come one! you deserve it!! you've worked hard and are so slim now. at least 1 new outfit?
At least I can see your hair better too . Man! I wish my hair would grow that long and pretty, but it's been thinner in my recent years and doesn't have that fullness yours does. It is longer now, but not the same type of long . And conform? Nah! I like your hair that long!! You look great!!

Well, I have been hovering around the same weight most of this P3- 153.8 give or take. I've been keeping calories low, watching carbs, keeping fat higher. Yesterday, for some odd reason I ate a bit differently. I started off with the typical focus-high fat, low carb, moderate protein....but over the course of the day, had dinner at Freddy's which is like a Culvers or Steak and Shake if you know what they are. Got my usually lettuce wrapped double burger but then proceeded to eat the fries!! They're famous for think shoestring fries! Then, I had their frozen custard with hot caramel on it! I didn't eat anything the rest of the night, I was plenty full and felt quite satisfied. I've been mentally debating that whole intuitive eating thing and if it's possible to "fix" that part of me.
This morning I'm weighing in at...153.9!!! On the new, fickle scale! Um, what? That's crazy!!

Now, mind you, I'm not going to make this a lifestyle...but I'm so encouraged that I can occasionally indulge a bit and not be way up on the scale! This is new! Do you think this could be the Rx? Just a fluke? Whatever the case, if I can actually be this stable and still in my window? I could be quite happy here!! so, yay!!
Old 05-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #1037

Quote:
Deb-well, it's a little bit better . I can see you a bit more you're looking good girl!! I think, in smaller clothes you will be shocked at how good you look! Do you even know what size you actually wear now? when is the last time you went shopping? Come one! you deserve it!! you've worked hard and are so slim now. at least 1 new outfit?
At least I can see your hair better too . Man! I wish my hair would grow that long and pretty, but it's been thinner in my recent years and doesn't have that fullness yours does. It is longer now, but not the same type of long . And conform? Nah! I like your hair that long!! You look great!!

Well, I have been hovering around the same weight most of this P3- 153.8 give or take. I've been keeping calories low, watching carbs, keeping fat higher. Yesterday, for some odd reason I ate a bit differently. I started off with the typical focus-high fat, low carb, moderate protein....but over the course of the day, had dinner at Freddy's which is like a Culvers or Steak and Shake if you know what they are. Got my usually lettuce wrapped double burger but then proceeded to eat the fries!! They're famous for think shoestring fries! Then, I had their frozen custard with hot caramel on it! I didn't eat anything the rest of the night, I was plenty full and felt quite satisfied. I've been mentally debating that whole intuitive eating thing and if it's possible to "fix" that part of me.
This morning I'm weighing in at...153.9!!! On the new, fickle scale! Um, what? That's crazy!!

Now, mind you, I'm not going to make this a lifestyle...but I'm so encouraged that I can occasionally indulge a bit and not be way up on the scale! This is new! Do you think this could be the Rx? Just a fluke? Whatever the case, if I can actually be this stable and still in my window? I could be quite happy here!! so, yay!!
Julie!! that is wonderful!!!! I really think it could be the RX because I eat so much at times and just kind of stay the same.. I love it! I had some wine last night, and some good food, and am the same weight today. I am supposed to be in P3, so I will be better today...

It is nice to know you can have an occasional splurge and be ok. That is why I love IE eating. I am really starting to pay attention WHILE I eat, and am working on stopping BEFORE I am full. So far so good on that. I am impatient waiting on hunger, so I need to work on that part too. I think If I waited to be truly hungry right now, I would never eat...

I really have no idea what size I wear right now. In the pictures I am wearing a 16 I think? Way too big though. I will just have to take a trip to the store and get one thing, like you said.. I may enjoy actually fitting in something in a smaller size..

Thanks for the compliment on the hair, although it is thinner than it used to be, it still has body and volume.. I need to color it though, it is mousy looking! .. I wear it long because I like it, hubby likes it, and I don't care if I am an older lady...
Old 05-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #1038
Big Yapper!!!!

Try kohls...they have lots of nice options, and coupons. Start a size 12, but I think you'll end up in 10's. if I lived closer I'd come drag you shopping .
Old 05-18-2014, 09:56 AM   #1039

Quote:
Try kohls...they have lots of nice options, and coupons. Start a size 12, but I think you'll end up in 10's. if I lived closer I'd come drag you shopping .
Thanks Julie!!
Old 05-19-2014, 06:34 AM   #1040
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning Dear Friends

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.

Deb, you are in need of smaller clothes. I agree with Julie. You'll be pleasantly surprised! You have come so far!!! MY GOODNESS YOU ARE MY HERO

Julie, nice splurge with so lil' gain and we all know it's all water weight :P

Gracie, if you need the peace of mind, then go ahead spend the 199. It's worth it! At one point I was freaking out with what I ordered and where it was coming from but knowing I knew others who ordered from the same place gave me the peace of mind I needed. With like 80 bucks I was able to order enough for 3 rounds. I did one. Have for 2 more rounds and hope by the end of those 2 rounds I won't need to order any more. I'll be honest tho. I am 1/2 tempted to order more just for "safe keeping/jic" if you know what I mean!?!? GOOD LUCK! Let us know when you order your stuff and when you're thinking of doing another round?

I feel fantastic. Low carb, high fat, higher protein? FEEL SO ENERGETIC AND WONDERFUL! I am still losing tho? I'm down to 200.5 I know we aren't supposed to lose when doing p3 but quite honestly, I will take it! :LOL: I'm eating plenty. Don't know what's up? Maybe my body just settling? Who knows.....I AM SUPER STOKED! TONIGHT I GO TO ZUMBA!!!

Old 05-19-2014, 07:01 AM   #1041

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Hi ladies!! I've been soooo bad with coming here like I should. It was a whirlwind getting settled into the working world again after a cruise, and then my car had to go into the shop (more $$$ ), then finally the end of track season (they won the Championship!! ) this past Saturday. I decided on Friday to do a round starting today so I loaded pretty well. I was too chicken to see how much I weighed Friday, but of course I had to see today. I'm back at the top of my weight since starting my last round which is emotionally upsetting, but it helps me to feel motivated again. I'm going to do my kale drink as a means to get the fruit and veggies in daily and add lean meat for lunch/dinner. I dosed for this morning, so Gracie if you're game...let's start!

Deb~my goodness, you look FANTASTIC!!! So small and tiny, and pretty even through the blur I can see that ...go shopping for smaller clothes to reward yourself and show that nice figure you've worked so hard to get!! 32lbs is amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

Pati~congrats to you as well...15lb/mth is wonderful and with hcg the inch loss looks like you've lost more than that! I came across and article that reported about the benefits of fasting every other day after they did studies with mice using controlled groups, one eating a 'regular' modified diet, the other fasting and after 6 mths, the benefits and changes in health (glucose, cholesterol, mental, etc) was truly amazing! If I can find it again I'll post a link here. It's worth doing it (JUDDD) if you can!! Enjoy Zumba!! I miss it too.

Julie~ wonderful news about your daughter, so happy to hear the results were positive! You're doing so well too stabilizing within range...I'd looove to be where you are, congrats on sticking it through!

Gracie~I too feel the same, love low carb but with my weight the number it is, I can't do just low carb now. As much as I've tried, I really don't feel comfortable where I'm at so I've decided to do a round starting today to get down to lower numbers first, then decide later to return to low carb. My summer clothes are fitting tight again , I have to do this for now... let me know what you decide, we can support each other. I promise to come here daily, I miss you guys immensely... Oh, oh (belated), so sorry I missed your day!! It sounds like you had a nice celebration!
Old 05-19-2014, 07:19 AM   #1042

Quote:
Good Morning Dear Friends

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.

Deb, you are in need of smaller clothes. I agree with Julie. You'll be pleasantly surprised! You have come so far!!! MY GOODNESS YOU ARE MY HERO

Julie, nice splurge with so lil' gain and we all know it's all water weight :P

Gracie, if you need the peace of mind, then go ahead spend the 199. It's worth it! At one point I was freaking out with what I ordered and where it was coming from but knowing I knew others who ordered from the same place gave me the peace of mind I needed. With like 80 bucks I was able to order enough for 3 rounds. I did one. Have for 2 more rounds and hope by the end of those 2 rounds I won't need to order any more. I'll be honest tho. I am 1/2 tempted to order more just for "safe keeping/jic" if you know what I mean!?!? GOOD LUCK! Let us know when you order your stuff and when you're thinking of doing another round?

I feel fantastic. Low carb, high fat, higher protein? FEEL SO ENERGETIC AND WONDERFUL! I am still losing tho? I'm down to 200.5 I know we aren't supposed to lose when doing p3 but quite honestly, I will take it! :LOL: I'm eating plenty. Don't know what's up? Maybe my body just settling? Who knows.....I AM SUPER STOKED! TONIGHT I GO TO ZUMBA!!!
PATI!!!! First off I love your GIF!!.. too cute! You are doing so well! look at you losing weight and enjoying food!!! WHOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! I never cared if I lost in P3 either! better than gaining!

Thanks dear, I am going to go shopping next weekend when I am in St Louis to visit my family and my sisters will force me to get something... I AM SURE.

ENJOY ZUMBA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hi ladies!! I've been soooo bad with coming here like I should. It was a whirlwind getting settled into the working world again after a cruise, and then my car had to go into the shop (more $$$ ), then finally the end of track season (they won the Championship!! ) this past Saturday. I decided on Friday to do a round starting today so I loaded pretty well. I was too chicken to see how much I weighed Friday, but of course I had to see today. I'm back at the top of my weight since starting my last round which is emotionally upsetting, but it helps me to feel motivated again. I'm going to do my kale drink as a means to get the fruit and veggies in daily and add lean meat for lunch/dinner. I dosed for this morning, so Gracie if you're game...let's start!

Deb~my goodness, you look FANTASTIC!!! So small and tiny, and pretty even through the blur I can see that ...go shopping for smaller clothes to reward yourself and show that nice figure you've worked so hard to get!! 32lbs is amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

Pati~congrats to you as well...15lb/mth is wonderful and with hcg the inch loss looks like you've lost more than that! I came across and article that reported about the benefits of fasting every other day after they did studies with mice using controlled groups, one eating a 'regular' modified diet, the other fasting and after 6 mths, the benefits and changes in health (glucose, cholesterol, mental, etc) was truly amazing! If I can find it again I'll post a link here. It's worth doing it (JUDDD) if you can!! Enjoy Zumba!! I miss it too.

Julie~ wonderful news about your daughter, so happy to hear the results were positive! You're doing so well too stabilizing within range...I'd looove to be where you are, congrats on sticking it through!

Gracie~I too feel the same, love low carb but with my weight the number it is, I can't do just low carb now. As much as I've tried, I really don't feel comfortable where I'm at so I've decided to do a round starting today to get down to lower numbers first, then decide later to return to low carb. My summer clothes are fitting tight again , I have to do this for now... let me know what you decide, we can support each other. I promise to come here daily, I miss you guys immensely... Oh, oh (belated), so sorry I missed your day!! It sounds like you had a nice celebration!
Go Shari!!! You will do wonderful this round, motivation is everything!!! I was the same way, I hit pretty much rock bottom after the holidays and could only see myself going up up up .. nope.. had to put on the brakes! I feel so much better now, and like I told the others I will go shopping next weekend! ( I really hate shopping)...

CONGRATS ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!! wow.. that is fantastic for the boys!! Glad you are getting settled back in, I know it is difficult after vacation.. Thank you for the compliment, but I am just doing the best I can with what I got... after this summer rest, I will go for goal! Who knows what that number will be, but I am doing it!..
Old 05-19-2014, 07:32 AM   #1043

Hi peeps! Drove home from the lake this morning nice and early. We left our oldest 2 kids there with friends of ours. They rented a lake house for the week. I will go back tomorrow night and pick them up. They are off school tomorrow for election day so I figured I would let them stay. We went to an awesome steak house on Saturday for my bday dinner and it was yummy I actually chose the prime rib for a change. My eating was pretty good but I did partake in some light beers. I will weigh again on Friday because after driving my weight always goes up.

Deb ~ Great round!!! Your pic is a bit blurry but I can tell you're much smaller You need to get your daughter to take a good pic for us Enjoy P3!!!

Julie ~ Great news about your daughter!!! Thank God she doesn't need surgery. The hcg comes as a kit and you do have to mix it yourself but they said it's one simple step and you're ready. I'm still debating...

Pati ~ Woohooo!!!! You're almost in onederland woman!!! And still losing in P3 - good for you!!! That Carlton dance cracked me up - have fun at Zumba!

Shari ~ Welcome back!!! I keep thinking about a new round but not this week. We are leaving for the lake on Friday and staying for the long weekend. There are 5 families plus us all going. Should be a blast!!! Maybe after Memorial Day I'll rethink another round. I hate getting nowhere!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 05-19-2014, 07:40 AM   #1044
Big Yapper!!!!

How did I miss it? Julie, I am so happy to hear you DD doesn't need surgery! AMEN!!!! That's such wonderful news

Welcome back Shari....Good luck with your P2. Weight will come off in no time

Gracie, did you order your stuff? Can you try JUDDD while you decide? (just as an option )
Old 05-19-2014, 07:49 AM   #1045

Quote:
How did I miss it? Julie, I am so happy to hear you DD doesn't need surgery! AMEN!!!! That's such wonderful news

Welcome back Shari....Good luck with your P2. Weight will come off in no time

Gracie, did you order your stuff? Can you try JUDDD while you decide? (just as an option )
No I didn't order anything yet. I like JUDDD but I always start to overcompensate on my UDs because I know I can't eat the next day And one time I had gone out on an UD and had some drinks - the next day I tried to not eat until dinner and had a major low blood sugar episode. So, I'm always a little skeered of JUDDD. I know it works but I really need to commit to it.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #1046
Big Yapper!!!!

Atkins is best for you it seems
Old 05-19-2014, 08:25 AM   #1047

Quote:
Atkins is best for you it seems
I like it but I'm not losing very quickly. After Memorial Day I will figure it out. I always have hcg as a back up!
Old 05-19-2014, 10:08 AM   #1048
Big Yapper!!!!

Shari-welcome back!! I'm glad you're back, and are promising more regular check ins . We miss you when you're too busy to check in. Hcg will get that weight off quickly! I was in the same boat, my jeans didn't fit, big muffin top in all my outfits I felt crummy. . So glad I did my round and am planning another one later this summer . Thanks! We're thrilled dd's ok! Congrats on the championship!! O live vicariously through my dd's and their volleyball, so I get the emotional toll it takes!

Deb-good! I'm glad you're getting some shopping and hopefully one of your shopping buddies will have a better camera on their phone and hook us up!

Pati-you're doing great! I'd be thrilled to lose through P3!!! Go with it! And yes! We're thrilled dd's ok! She's still sore from a muscle strain, but we can live with that much more easily!! and I love the Carlton dance too!!

Gracie-you'll have a fun weekend!! I'd shelve the hcg idea until you're settled into your summer routine. It's so mentally taxing to work hcg around social engagements! I'm waiting for another round post July 4. Life should be a bit quieter by then!

Well...I was bad all weekend!! Somehow, despite pushing it sat and sun, well over 2000 cals, high fat and carb! Fries, frozen custard, frozen yogurt!! I'm still in my window?! I'm excited and encouraged!! the Rx is the only difference!! I'm reigning it in today, right at the top of my window, and planning home eating all week and hitting 3 workouts at least.
This weekend we've got a party Saturday, my bday dinner celebration Sunday, and my real bday is Monday and we'll be eating out all day! I will need a little cushion on the scale!!
Old 05-19-2014, 10:40 AM   #1049

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Wow, Julie!! That is very promising that it works like it's suppose to!! Wonderful!! Thanks for the congrats, yeah we live through our kids and it makes the sacrifice of taking them to practices throughout the week and games worth it even more.

Deb~ I agree, get your daughter to take a pic but I'll say wait until you have your new clothes from shopping. You hate shopping? I love to go shopping when I've lost weight and can fit into smaller sizes LOL

Thanks Pati! I'm using you all as my examples

Gracie, I totally understand. I had to wait until track season was over, it would've been torture to be in P2. Yes, if you decide to do a round I'm sure I'll still be in mine Nice plans coming up, and I'm glad you had a great weekend too (along with the kids having a wonderful time)
Old 05-19-2014, 12:39 PM   #1050

Well my daughter with a good phone is in Thailand!.. My hubby's phone works good, he and I took a couple of pics with it, but he has it.

I really do not enjoy taking pictures of me anyway. I think besides Julie and Gracie, there have not been many updated pics around here!..

By the way Julie! you look FANTASTIC!!!
Closed Thread