Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #961
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,688
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
On the diet front...This is why I LOVE rx!! NO HUNGER AT ALL DAY! It's almost 3 PM and I am not hungry....(Fasting all day til dinner).

I never felt this good on the hhcg!
I know!! I love the Rx! I actually fed my family one night and completely forgot to eat myself!! that never happens!! Hope your day went well!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2014, 03:22 AM   #962
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,233
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
ladies!! Happy (belated) Mother's Day!! I/we had a ball, WOW...is the word I'd use to describe our vacay. I woke up yesterday and this morning wondering why breakfast and coffee wasn't already made, my bed still needed to be be made, and what happened to my balcony off my stateroom to view pretty, blue waters What can you say but "I wanna do this again, soon" to getting pampered all week while visiting the caribbean? We went to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I'll have to share more details later, but wanted to come here for now and say I missed you guys and oh, how I need to get myself back on schedule. I'd say I did pretty well until the end of the week...I tried to eat more lower carb with a taste of other food here and there, but on Thur and Fri...I wasn't so careful. I did go to the gym twice and walked miles in Key West so exercise wasn't totally lost, LOL. For now, I'm doing low carb again as this week is the last for track season and we're going all out for championship this Saturday! I'll see how I feel and where I'm at after that to determine if I wanna do another round or just stick with low carb.

I'm off to help chaperone my youngest son's field trip today so gotta go. I'll come back later today to go back and see what I missed. I pray you're all doing well!!

Last edited by shari; 05-13-2014 at 03:24 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:25 AM   #963
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning my dear friends!

Julie you're so pretty!

Welcome back Shari! Your vacation sounds WONDERFUL! I'm jelly and happy When DH and I can afford it, we'll take a cruise somewhere. We never did have a true romantic honeymoon. It's well overdue (11 years later ) So happy you had a blast. Show us some pics will ya
Sounds like you did pretty darn well with eating healthy. Give you props for exercising while on vaca...I swear it's the last thing on my mind when I'm on vacation GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

So as for me, I dosed again with rx but lowered the dosage to get another day (if I could squeeze the vial, I so would! ) At this dosage, I may (MAY) get 2 more days

Not a good night for us at home....My boo boo bear (DD8) is sick Lingering cold has lasted over 2 weeks and now, pink eye I have a question mommies. Is it necessary to take her to the doc for pink eye? I was going to look for this at the drug store
I've never had to deal with pink eye before. I know it's highly contagious so I kept her home from school (thank God for my parents who are able to watch her! ) but do I need to get her seen by a doc? The eyeballs don't look too bad...Your suggestions are appreciated!

Have a great day my lovely ladies
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:24 AM   #964
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,136
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning!

Julie ~ that color is very pretty! I may have to go a little darker than that though. I will probably just do my roots to match the grown out highlights??

Shari ~ welcome back!!! We missed you Glad to hear you had a nice time. Have fun on the field trip!

Pati ~ pink eye hurts I've had it a couple times and the doctor usually gives me some type of eye drops. I would go to the doctor just to be safe.

Good morning Deb!!!

I am still healing from my atrocious sunburn!!! I'm so mad at myself for not putting on the sunscreen earlier. I did good on plan yesterday and I will weigh maybe on Friday. I need to go grocery shopping so bad but I just haven't had the time. I was thinking of doing a steak day today and trying to get rid of this sunburn/weekend bloat. I just hate waiting until dinner
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:33 AM   #965
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,688
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
ladies!! Happy (belated) Mother's Day!! I/we had a ball, WOW...is the word I'd use to describe our vacay. I woke up yesterday and this morning wondering why breakfast and coffee wasn't already made, my bed still needed to be be made, and what happened to my balcony off my stateroom to view pretty, blue waters What can you say but "I wanna do this again, soon" to getting pampered all week while visiting the caribbean? We went to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I'll have to share more details later, but wanted to come here for now and say I missed you guys and oh, how I need to get myself back on schedule. I'd say I did pretty well until the end of the week...I tried to eat more lower carb with a taste of other food here and there, but on Thur and Fri...I wasn't so careful. I did go to the gym twice and walked miles in Key West so exercise wasn't totally lost, LOL. For now, I'm doing low carb again as this week is the last for track season and we're going all out for championship this Saturday! I'll see how I feel and where I'm at after that to determine if I wanna do another round or just stick with low carb.

I'm off to help chaperone my youngest son's field trip today so gotta go. I'll come back later today to go back and see what I missed. I pray you're all doing well!!
Welcome home!! I know! It's hard to change gears and get back to normal life. Do you remember those funny crusie commercials where the people are lamenting their "old" lives on the ship...very funny!
Love the keys!! Such a beautiful and fun place!! Did you get pics at the mile marker 0? I'm sure the islands were just gorgeous and you all had a blast!! Clean LC will get you down any weight you gained. Have fun! We missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning my dear friends!

Julie you're so pretty!

Welcome back Shari! Your vacation sounds WONDERFUL! I'm jelly and happy When DH and I can afford it, we'll take a cruise somewhere. We never did have a true romantic honeymoon. It's well overdue (11 years later ) So happy you had a blast. Show us some pics will ya
Sounds like you did pretty darn well with eating healthy. Give you props for exercising while on vaca...I swear it's the last thing on my mind when I'm on vacation GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

So as for me, I dosed again with rx but lowered the dosage to get another day (if I could squeeze the vial, I so would! ) At this dosage, I may (MAY) get 2 more days

Not a good night for us at home....My boo boo bear (DD8) is sick Lingering cold has lasted over 2 weeks and now, pink eye I have a question mommies. Is it necessary to take her to the doc for pink eye? I was going to look for this at the drug store
I've never had to deal with pink eye before. I know it's highly contagious so I kept her home from school (thank God for my parents who are able to watch her! ) but do I need to get her seen by a doc? The eyeballs don't look too bad...Your suggestions are appreciated!

Have a great day my lovely ladies
Thanks! at squeezing the bottle! Hope it stretches.
Re pink eye-can you call in to your pediatrician? It's one of those things that are easy to recognize and some drs will just call in the Rx drops for you. An antibiotic will get her fixed up quickly, and make her not contagious. Try that first . I hate taking them to the dr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning!

Julie ~ that color is very pretty! I may have to go a little darker than that though. I will probably just do my roots to match the grown out highlights??

Shari ~ welcome back!!! We missed you Glad to hear you had a nice time. Have fun on the field trip!

Pati ~ pink eye hurts I've had it a couple times and the doctor usually gives me some type of eye drops. I would go to the doctor just to be safe.

Good morning Deb!!!

I am still healing from my atrocious sunburn!!! I'm so mad at myself for not putting on the sunscreen earlier. I did good on plan yesterday and I will weigh maybe on Friday. I need to go grocery shopping so bad but I just haven't had the time. I was thinking of doing a steak day today and trying to get rid of this sunburn/weekend bloat. I just hate waiting until dinner :laugh
My Fall color is 9G, which is warmer, I don't like the ashy blonde shades...I guess that green phase really made me ash shy! .
Yes! Steak days are rough!! I have a hard time waiting, so I usually do a lunch and dinner steak . Usually still helped . Hope your sunburn heals quickly!!

My gycd worked! I'm back down to 153.2 or 152.6, depending on which scale you choose to believe. There was a time when they read the same, now they seem to be about a half a lb different. I don't really trust the new one, I think it has a memory that skews the actual number. Like you guys mentioned, it seems to not want to adjust correctly. either way, I'm down at least 3 lbs and need to keep it clean and light today to make it stick!

I've got a chiro/massage appt today and dd(13) has her MRI on her left hip this afternoon. We should find out soon if this hip has slipped also, which will require surgery . Or, maybe it's nothing! Could just be a groin pull or hip flexor strain...I have been praying and hoping. Whatever the outcome, I trust God is in control.
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #966
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
OH MY!! so much activity while I was off the grid..

I don't have much time, have to take my son back to the airport in a bit. My daughter is catching her flight to Thailand tomorrow, she just left for New York today to catch that flight. Yikes, my kids are world travelers and so brave! My daughter is going ALONE for 6 weeks to several countries and islands.. I know I will be worrying about her the whole time.. On the positive side, she is living her dream.

Shari welcome back!!!! Can't wait to hear more details.

Gracie get better soon! That sunburn sucks! I love all this hair talk.. mine is long mousy brown, and I want it back to blonde which I will probably do myself also..

Julie, congrats on getting back down!!! I knew you would! Love your hair!!!

Pati! I hope you get your DD fixed up poor thing!! I have never tried that from the picture you posted, but it looks good! I have always just called the dr and had the RX called in, but it has been a long time so I am not sure how it works now..

Too funny on squeezing your doses out.. hey whatever works!! You are doing awesome!!!

I had a wonderful time at the game last night although my team got molested by Pati's city's team... Horrible score, but it was fun hanging out with my kiddo and his friends.. Always love spending time with my boy!!..

Well I did really well and did not even eat anything at the game, no hunger!!!! I drank lots of water and a diet coke.. Mother's day was easy since I did the cooking, and I didn't miss anything..

I am just going to finish out this week and onto P3 hoping to see low 70's and maintain.. Then go from there!! I really miss my watermelon though!.. So I am going to fit it in.. I will check back in tomorrow morning since I am off work and finally getting a day of rest..

Have a great day all!!..
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:41 AM   #967
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
*yawn* Morning ladies. Someone pass me a pot of coffee will ya?! So exhausted. Allergies are killing me.

How is everyone today? *yawn*
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #968
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Pati!! Just got up not too long ago, starting my day with a nice cup o coffee and cream.. Sorry about your allergies, mine are finally under control with my Flonase and if I don't take it at least every other day, I am toast.. so I never miss!

Also hope everyone is doing well today!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:10 AM   #969
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,688
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OH MY!! so much activity while I was off the grid..

I don't have much time, have to take my son back to the airport in a bit. My daughter is catching her flight to Thailand tomorrow, she just left for New York today to catch that flight. Yikes, my kids are world travelers and so brave! My daughter is going ALONE for 6 weeks to several countries and islands.. I know I will be worrying about her the whole time.. On the positive side, she is living her dream.

Shari welcome back!!!! Can't wait to hear more details.

Gracie get better soon! That sunburn sucks! I love all this hair talk.. mine is long mousy brown, and I want it back to blonde which I will probably do myself also..

Julie, congrats on getting back down!!! I knew you would! Love your hair!!!

Pati! I hope you get your DD fixed up poor thing!! I have never tried that from the picture you posted, but it looks good! I have always just called the dr and had the RX called in, but it has been a long time so I am not sure how it works now..

Too funny on squeezing your doses out.. hey whatever works!! You are doing awesome!!!

I had a wonderful time at the game last night although my team got molested by Pati's city's team... Horrible score, but it was fun hanging out with my kiddo and his friends.. Always love spending time with my boy!!..

Well I did really well and did not even eat anything at the game, no hunger!!!! I drank lots of water and a diet coke.. Mother's day was easy since I did the cooking, and I didn't miss anything..

I am just going to finish out this week and onto P3 hoping to see low 70's and maintain.. Then go from there!! I really miss my watermelon though!.. So I am going to fit it in.. I will check back in tomorrow morning since I am off work and finally getting a day of rest..

Have a great day all!!..
Busy fun weekend!! Glad you enjoyed it and so cool you were so good at the game!! That's a lot of temptation!! You'll hit your goal, and I look forward to having company in P3!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
*yawn* Morning ladies. Someone pass me a pot of coffee will ya?! So exhausted. Allergies are killing me.

How is everyone today? *yawn*
on allergies. I love my automatic timer on my coffee pot! I wake up to coffee each morning, and I actually look forwards to getting out of bed because of it! I love coffee!! Strong with plenty of cream! . Hope you get a second wind and can go to bed early tonight!

Doing well. Good day yesterday, ate to hunger, focused on fat and not over eating. down a bit more, closer to LDW, at 152.8 on the temperamental new scale . I'll take it. Hard to resist frozen yogurt, but I did it. Going to try for Zumba this morning, I've been so lazy lately!! I want to get back in shape but am afraid (with good historical evidence to support this fear) that the scale will climb while I resume my workouts. I need to find the balance, especially getting back to it, where I can work out, build and maintain muscle without overdoing it. Going to try .

Dd(10) won her sand volleyball tournament last night so proud of her! Dd(13) had her MRI yesterday, and she did well with it. So proud of her too, her third MRI! I've never even had one! We should hear something by tomorrow.

Happy hump day ladies!!
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:17 AM   #970
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Busy fun weekend!! Glad you enjoyed it and so cool you were so good at the game!! That's a lot of temptation!! You'll hit your goal, and I look forward to having company in P3!!


on allergies. I love my automatic timer on my coffee pot! I wake up to coffee each morning, and I actually look forwards to getting out of bed because of it! I love coffee!! Strong with plenty of cream! . Hope you get a second wind and can go to bed early tonight!

Doing well. Good day yesterday, ate to hunger, focused on fat and not over eating. down a bit more, closer to LDW, at 152.8 on the temperamental new scale . I'll take it. Hard to resist frozen yogurt, but I did it. Going to try for Zumba this morning, I've been so lazy lately!! I want to get back in shape but am afraid (with good historical evidence to support this fear) that the scale will climb while I resume my workouts. I need to find the balance, especially getting back to it, where I can work out, build and maintain muscle without overdoing it. Going to try .

Dd(10) won her sand volleyball tournament last night so proud of her! Dd(13) had her MRI yesterday, and she did well with it. So proud of her too, her third MRI! I've never even had one! We should hear something by tomorrow.

Happy hump day ladies!!
Congrats Julie!! I know what you mean about the scale and exercise.. I did so much walking and sweating and huffing and puffing over the weekend, which resulted in a slight gain, if I am to believe my scale yesterday. Although it is NOT an official weight, I know that exercise does make us retain water, and although not true fat, it is annoying and irritating to see that on the scale...

I hope you get good news from the MRI, I am so impressed with your DD handling all of this at her young age.. Whatever the outcome, just know that she is a trooper and will handle it.. get her well and going again!

Congrats on your youngest and her win!! Sounds like your girls enjoy physical activity and that is so important when they are young.. I wish my girls did more in school and with sports but they didn't show much interest.

Enjoy your day Julie!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:22 AM   #971
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Doing well. Good day yesterday, ate to hunger, focused on fat and not over eating. down a bit more, closer to LDW, at 152.8 on the temperamental new scale . I'll take it. Hard to resist frozen yogurt, but I did it. Going to try for Zumba this morning, I've been so lazy lately!! I want to get back in shape but am afraid (with good historical evidence to support this fear) that the scale will climb while I resume my workouts. I need to find the balance, especially getting back to it, where I can work out, build and maintain muscle without overdoing it. Going to try .

Dd(10) won her sand volleyball tournament last night so proud of her! Dd(13) had her MRI yesterday, and she did well with it. So proud of her too, her third MRI! I've never even had one! We should hear something by tomorrow.

Happy hump day ladies!!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE SCALE!!!! OMG especially if you are exercising. The benefits outweigh the scale #s. I mean, I would rather weigh 150lbs being physically fit than weigh 150lbs being just thin (Yea, I think 150 is very thin being I'm so heavy! )

Praying for good results for your daughter's MRI! What a trooper
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #972
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I know some of you have done it....I have as well. But what do you think of JUDDD?
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:37 AM   #973
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I know some of you have done it....I have as well. But what do you think of JUDDD?
LOVE the concept but ME personally cannot do the down days.. YOU don't mind not eating most of the day, so maybe for YOU it would be a good fit?

I tried it for several weeks and only maintained. I think it would be great for maintenance, but to lose, those UP days have to be under control, and I just couldn't make it work.

I think Gracie did it too, hopefully she will add her advice..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:40 AM   #974
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I am trying to remember if that is what I was doing when I got down to 180 last time? I know I was doing "something" as I was going to California for a wedding. Ate completely off plan all week I was there and didn't gain (or didn't gain much) but I don't remember what I was doing.

My memory sucks so badly!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #975
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I am trying to remember if that is what I was doing when I got down to 180 last time? I know I was doing "something" as I was going to California for a wedding. Ate completely off plan all week I was there and didn't gain (or didn't gain much) but I don't remember what I was doing.

My memory sucks so badly!
Check it out in your dusty ole journal!!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:47 AM   #976
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
That's my intention but I scrolled up on the last page and saw food and freaked!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:51 AM   #977
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I was 189 and started HCG at that point. (That's on page one of my journal!) I have to read the whole thing.

It bums me out that I got back to 200+lbs. Oh well....
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:53 AM   #978
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
It really does happen to most of us.. ugh is right!! I would say you have a good read on your hands!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:55 AM   #979
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,688
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati-I tried it too. It didn't work for me. I actually tried it 2 different times because I liked the idea so much!! I gained the first time-I think it was too close to finishing an hcg round (4 weeks later) and the 500 cals or whatever number DD's, just killed me physically and mentally...I felt so deprived and then on my UDs I enjoyed too many carbs. I felt like I deserved it, and the scale didn't like it. The most annoying part was the 3 week commitment and all the sacrifice only to gain!! I knew if I had just done another hcg round I would have lost at least 10 lbs over that same 3 weeks and not have been hungry!
The other time I did it I didn't stick to 500cals on dd's, I did more like 700 and still didn't lose. I gave it a good try but recognize it's not for me. But to read the Juddd threads you'd think it was a miracle cure! I felt bad posting there of my failure with it. The Juddd folks are lovely and wanted to help, but I just couldn't get it to work for me .
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:00 AM   #980
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Thanks Julie!

I do agree the JUDDD peeps all are wonderful

It's kinda a scary woe but they all do so well I DO NOT WANT TO REGAIN WHAT I JUST LOST that's for sure! I do plan on eating high fat/very low carb after I am done with the mixed hcg (still getting through the very last drops). We shall see how it all goes.
Thanks for your input
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:30 AM   #981
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
I think JUDDD did me well (Been reading should be working but whatevs...I will hustle in the afternoon )

Writing down what I did....

1/24/12 187.5
1/25/12 187.0
1/26/12 186.0
1/27/12 187.0
1/28/12 185.0
1/29/12 188.0
(at this point dh hid my scale LOL I'm still reading tho. )

12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:11 AM   #982
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
(yep I'm still reading) so I was doing JUDDD sans scale for a while and inches seemed to be coming off (I still worked out).

It's making me want to do that again but afraid the loss I just had on hcg won't stick if I go directly to it so I will do p3 (Atkins/hflc) for a few weeks and decide my next move after that...
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:07 AM   #983
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
(yep I'm still reading) so I was doing JUDDD sans scale for a while and inches seemed to be coming off (I still worked out).

It's making me want to do that again but afraid the loss I just had on hcg won't stick if I go directly to it so I will do p3 (Atkins/hflc) for a few weeks and decide my next move after that...
Sounds like a plan!!! What can it hurt really? If you do your P3 to set your weight, give it a shot!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:08 AM   #984
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Interesting:

Quote:
Not much to report. I am still not following any sort of diet (haven't jumped back to JUDDD yet) but I am maintaining extremely well. Still only up 2 lbs from my lowest of lows and I have been eating good (not depriving anything but not over doing it). I find this quite interesting only because if I had done the same right after any other diet i.e., Atkins, Simeons, etc. I would have actually gained ALOT by now! Just something I thought about this morning after I weighed)...
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #985
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Ok yes...I think something about JUDDD kept the weight off even when I wasn't dieting back then (SRT1 gene ) but look:

Quote:
I am back! Boy did I miss you guys...Running through here today...Realllllly busy day and upcoming weekend. Vacation was wonderful (I am still off of work ) I will post more about my trip on Monday.

For the hear and now, I just wanted to come in and tell you guys how baffled I was that I went 8 entire days w/o weighing in and without watching what I ate. I came back to a ZERO GAIN! This morning I had dropped 2 more lbs (again, eating what I want?) I am now at 183.5. This is a brand new low (I think I lost track after not keeping track). Anyway, my summer goal is 175. I am 8.5 lbs away from that goal. I just can't believe it's happening without me doing a darn thing.

Next week, I am going on Atkins....Not only cuz it's easy for me but because even tho the weight is down, I am sorta poking out in the tummy area. I know for a fact Atkins will remove that I am gonna do atkins WITH A FEW FRUITS!

That's all for now...

Wishing all of my Friends a wonderful EASTER! God bless y'all
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #986
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Very interesting!! I have been reading a few intuitive eating books lately and trying to figure out how to enjoy my summer without gaining. Very good reading, gives me hope.

I think JUDDD is kind of how naturally thin people eat, (without thinking about calories of course) If they have a day where they eat all they would want and maybe more, then the next day they just don't eat much. At least that is what my naturally thin sister does.. Man, I want to be like her..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:17 AM   #987
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,583
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Ok yes...I think something about JUDDD kept the weight off even when I wasn't dieting back then (SRT1 gene ) but look:
WOW, that was very cool!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:20 AM   #988
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,825
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Oh and Gracie...You and I have been neck to neck in weight since 2012 apparently!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #989
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,136
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi everyone Had to take DS to Orthopedic doctor again today to be rechecked. The PT isn't working so he is scheduled for a bone scan tomorrow morning at the hospital. I guess they have to inject him with dye and then 2-5 hours later do the scan. They are just trying to rule out a stress fracture near his shin. It's either that or really bad shin splints.

I had the yummiest salad for lunch. It was grilled chicken cobb with bacon/hb eggs. I used blue cheese dressing. Then for a quick little dessert I rolled up some cream cheese into balls and put into sf jello powder We will probably go out to dinner for my birthday 42 today!! I swear I just graduated high school!!!

I will weigh on Friday for an update.

Pati ~ those JUDDD posts are interesting. I believe even if we fast only 1 or 2 days per week it is beneficial. I just have so much trouble with the other days. I feel like I need to overeat to get ready for my fasting. Maybe I'll try one tomorrow and see how I do.

Big hugs to everyone - have a lot of work to do!!!
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:23 AM   #990
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,136
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Oh and Gracie...You and I have been neck to neck in weight since 2012 apparently!
Last I checked I was sitting right around 200. My body seriously wants to fight me into onederland. GGGRRRR!!!
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.