Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #901
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Prayers Julie for your DD. That is so much for a 13 year old to go through. God bless her!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #902
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Pati-she's 13. a tough enough age as it is!

It was a really rough year last year, she was misdiagnosed and mistreated for 6 months before her surgery in July. At least this time we kind of know what she's got and can go directly to the correct treatment (surgery) which should make recovery better. . She handled it so well last time…I hope she is spared having to deal with all of this again!! Poor kid! But, if it's needed, hopefully she can bounce back. Sigh. Summer on crutches really stinks

Summer on crutches does stink!!!! (Went through that with DS one year)...

I hope surgery isn't necessary. Know you and your dd are in my thoughts and prayers.
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:39 AM   #903
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning loves

How are you guys doing? Weekend is almost here. I'm uber excited of course because not only is today my Friday at work but it's freaking gorgeous out (weather wise). It's going to be short lived but I'll take it! Going to take full advantage of the weather and actually take a lunch to walk down Michigan Avenue and go window shopping. No way am I sitting at my desk all day and not enjoy at least a little of the day!

So here is where I am at today weight wise

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs) - This day was a complete BUST! CHEATED
4/25 (vlcd 5) = 210.5 (-.5 lbs)
4/26 (vlcd 6) = 209.5 (-1 lbs)
4/27 (vlcd 7) = 208.5 (-1 lbs) = Feeling crappy. Ate off plan.
4/28 (vlcd 8) = 209 (+.5 lb)
4/29 (vlcd 9) = 207 (-2 lbs)
4/30 (vlcd 10) = 207 (BIG FAT GOOSE EGG! 0)
5/1 (vlcd 11) = 206.5 (-.5 lb)
5/2 (vlcd 12) = 205.5 (-1 lb)
5/3 (vlcd 13) = 205 (-.5) Hit goal! *but cheat day was in store for this day*
5/4 (vlcd 14) = 206.5 (+1.5 lbs) goal was short lived. Ate low carb all day.
5/5 (vlcd 15) = 206 (-.5 lb) back to vlcds today
5/6 (vlcd 16) = 205.5 (-.5 lb)
5/7 (vlcd 17) = 204.5 (-1 lb)
5/8 (vlcd 18) = 203.5 (-1 lb)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 13.5 lbs

Tomorrow is the wedding. I'm eating low carb all day (praying I can stay away from the cake and will actually take a - you guessed it - Quest bar in my clutch! )
Saturday I'm shopping all day for my mommy and my ladies in the fam
Sunday? Mommy's Day is all up to the boys

How are you all doing today?

What are your weekend plans?
Old 05-08-2014, 07:00 AM   #904
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi All

Julie: So sorry to hear about your DD. At least now you know what you're dealing with vs being misdiagnosed. Prayers for you guys right now

Deb: Glad it's nothing major going on with DD and hopefully she'll be back to feeling well soon And Yay for loose pants! Did I see you say you ate BREAD on your P2? Oh my, you do like living dangerously don't you?

Gracie: Sorry to hear about your allergies/sinus problems. Definitely stay off the scale until things have resolved Congrats on your 1 mo of Atkins, that's a toughie to stick with for awhile!

Pati- Did you get bitten by the quest bar monster? I admit, I had to "introduce" my husband to them so he'd eat them and get them out of the house!

Stina- Glad to hear that everything is going well for you & you're diabetes is under control! KUTGW!

It's taken a lot more "mental" effort but I can officially say, after several crash landings on take off, my P2 is off the ground and underway. It's strange because starting the first time seemed effortless, now R2 it's a lot harder! I haven't weighed since starting so who knows where I'm at now... last round I weighed everyday (that I could) but I think this round I'll take a page of my own advice and as long as what I'm putting in my mouth is on plan, then the scale will cooperate. I will weigh intermittently... randomly just to see but I'd like to disconnect from the scale and focus instead of "tuning in" to myself. Today is VLCD3, started this round at 138.2, I am fairly certain that number has gone down considering my efforts.

Tomorrow we go on VACATION for a week!! Ahhh this has been a long time coming. We're taking our travel trailer and DH knows I'm on a "very picky eating plan" so I'm going to take a lot of food with me and make it myself. I don't see why I shouldn't eat the same as I do at home, only I won't be able to take in as much water due to being on the road! Although it's supposed to rain the entire time we're away...

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:18 AM   #905
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi All
Pati- Did you get bitten by the quest bar monster? I admit, I had to "introduce" my husband to them so he'd eat them and get them out of the house!

It's taken a lot more "mental" effort but I can officially say, after several crash landings on take off, my P2 is off the ground and underway. It's strange because starting the first time seemed effortless, now R2 it's a lot harder! I haven't weighed since starting so who knows where I'm at now... last round I weighed everyday (that I could) but I think this round I'll take a page of my own advice and as long as what I'm putting in my mouth is on plan, then the scale will cooperate. I will weigh intermittently... randomly just to see but I'd like to disconnect from the scale and focus instead of "tuning in" to myself. Today is VLCD3, started this round at 138.2, I am fairly certain that number has gone down considering my efforts.

Tomorrow we go on VACATION for a week!! Ahhh this has been a long time coming. We're taking our travel trailer and DH knows I'm on a "very picky eating plan" so I'm going to take a lot of food with me and make it myself. I don't see why I shouldn't eat the same as I do at home, only I won't be able to take in as much water due to being on the road! Although it's supposed to rain the entire time we're away...

^^^ Great advise. You seem to be well connected with yourself!!

You're doing P2 while on vacation? You my friend, are my hero!!! You got this though

And to answer your question...I have indeed been bitten by the Quest bar monster They are soooo good!

BTW - I don't really eat on p2 plan either....In case any one cares to know, I had bacon yesterday! Talk about ROGUE!!!!
Old 05-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #906
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Thank you everyone!! I sure appreciate your support, encouragement and prayers! We are trying not to worry and just wait and see what happens. Truthfully I'm preparing for surgery and if we don't need it, that'll be a delightful surprise. I try to keep things in perspective, and given all the horrible things out there, this is relatively minor. Not to minimize dd's pain or the trauma of this surgery, but I'm so thankful it's something they can fix, and isn't life threatening. It can always be worse.

Ok, all my non-weighing P2 friends (deb and dog) you're killing me!! I want to live vicariously through you as you lose and slide down the scale, but you're teasing me! truthfully I admire you guys...I'm a slave to the stupid scale and allow it too much power over me. You're doing great!! I'm so proud of you guys!

Pati-another lb? wow! nice job! sounds like you've got a nice weekend ahead, I hope you get more nice weather to enjoy too! Hope the quest bar feels indulgent enough at that wedding! I so get that!

Dog-ooh, I want to go on a fun road trip!! Good for you packing your food and sticking to plan! It can be done!! hope it doesn't rain the whole time!! I'm sure you'll still enjoy it!!

Gracie-you're rocking Atkins! What are you doing this weekend?

Deb-you're doing great too! What are you doing for Mother's Day?

Well, about my weight, it's up, again!! A slow and steady climb all week!! I'm up to 153.7 this morning, and I'm eating really well! Not even that high in calories (1300 yesterday). I'd understand if it were not a clean P3 menu, but it is! I'm 1.3 above LDW going into Mother's Day weekend!! I'm not sure what to do to build in some extra wiggle room? I don't want to do a CD, but haven't had much red meat this P3-even though that's how I lost so well in p2. I'm gonna add more red meat in today, have less coffee/hnh and see how I do. I may even, gulp, skip my quest bar! I know the refilling process happens, but I was really hoping to stabilize on the low end the first week as I know I'll be eating out all weekend. I'm not a big fan of CDs but I have learned that if I don't relose a new gain immediately it sticks and then it never budges.

Anyway, we're supposed to do something fun after dd(10)'s volleyball game on Saturday and then out to dinner...then dinner at my moms on Sunday after church (we'll pick up paradise bakery). Should be a fun, dangerous weekend! Temptation is everywhere! But that is part of life and being able to handle it and stay focused is important! we got this!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #907

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good morning loves

How are you guys doing? Weekend is almost here. I'm uber excited of course because not only is today my Friday at work but it's freaking gorgeous out (weather wise). It's going to be short lived but I'll take it! Going to take full advantage of the weather and actually take a lunch to walk down Michigan Avenue and go window shopping. No way am I sitting at my desk all day and not enjoy at least a little of the day!

So here is where I am at today weight wise

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs) - This day was a complete BUST! CHEATED
4/25 (vlcd 5) = 210.5 (-.5 lbs)
4/26 (vlcd 6) = 209.5 (-1 lbs)
4/27 (vlcd 7) = 208.5 (-1 lbs) = Feeling crappy. Ate off plan.
4/28 (vlcd 8) = 209 (+.5 lb)
4/29 (vlcd 9) = 207 (-2 lbs)
4/30 (vlcd 10) = 207 (BIG FAT GOOSE EGG! 0)
5/1 (vlcd 11) = 206.5 (-.5 lb)
5/2 (vlcd 12) = 205.5 (-1 lb)
5/3 (vlcd 13) = 205 (-.5) Hit goal! *but cheat day was in store for this day*
5/4 (vlcd 14) = 206.5 (+1.5 lbs) goal was short lived. Ate low carb all day.
5/5 (vlcd 15) = 206 (-.5 lb) back to vlcds today
5/6 (vlcd 16) = 205.5 (-.5 lb)
5/7 (vlcd 17) = 204.5 (-1 lb)
5/8 (vlcd 18) = 203.5 (-1 lb)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 13.5 lbs

Tomorrow is the wedding. I'm eating low carb all day (praying I can stay away from the cake and will actually take a - you guessed it - Quest bar in my clutch! )
Saturday I'm shopping all day for my mommy and my ladies in the fam
Sunday? Mommy's Day is all up to the boys

How are you all doing today?

What are your weekend plans?
Pati you are doing so well!!!! Happy for you! Enjoy your weekend, and your quest bar, and I am definitely going to try some..

Have fun with your family!! I know the boys will treat you as queens on Mom's day!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:23 AM   #908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi All

Julie: So sorry to hear about your DD. At least now you know what you're dealing with vs being misdiagnosed. Prayers for you guys right now

Deb: Glad it's nothing major going on with DD and hopefully she'll be back to feeling well soon And Yay for loose pants! Did I see you say you ate BREAD on your P2? Oh my, you do like living dangerously don't you?

Gracie: Sorry to hear about your allergies/sinus problems. Definitely stay off the scale until things have resolved Congrats on your 1 mo of Atkins, that's a toughie to stick with for awhile!

Stina- Glad to hear that everything is going well for you & you're diabetes is under control! KUTGW!

Well Irene I have lived dangerously since the end of my first round in 2009. That is when I discovered I didn't have to starve myself to lose.. ok, maybe starving myself is not the right word, but I found I could eat more and lose the same.. so why not?

I am with you on the no scale thing. It ruins my day if I am up or stayed the same no matter how much I don't want to admit it. I enjoy seeing a nice drop once a week. I do peek in the evenings sometimes so I know I am going down...

Have a wonderful vacation!!! I take it you don't have kiddos to haul with you?... Sorry don't mean to be nosy, but I don't remember if you did. I agree that you should eat the same as you do at home, if that is what you would like to do!! I applaud you for even being on plan during vacation!!
Old 05-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #909

Quote:
Thank you everyone!! I sure appreciate your support, encouragement and prayers! We are trying not to worry and just wait and see what happens. Truthfully I'm preparing for surgery and if we don't need it, that'll be a delightful surprise. I try to keep things in perspective, and given all the horrible things out there, this is relatively minor. Not to minimize dd's pain or the trauma of this surgery, but I'm so thankful it's something they can fix, and isn't life threatening. It can always be worse.

Ok, all my non-weighing P2 friends (deb and dog) you're killing me!! I want to live vicariously through you as you lose and slide down the scale, but you're teasing me! truthfully I admire you guys...I'm a slave to the stupid scale and allow it too much power over me. You're doing great!! I'm so proud of you guys!

Pati-another lb? wow! nice job! sounds like you've got a nice weekend ahead, I hope you get more nice weather to enjoy too! Hope the quest bar feels indulgent enough at that wedding! I so get that!

Dog-ooh, I want to go on a fun road trip!! Good for you packing your food and sticking to plan! It can be done!! hope it doesn't rain the whole time!! I'm sure you'll still enjoy it!!

Gracie-you're rocking Atkins! What are you doing this weekend?

Deb-you're doing great too! What are you doing for Mother's Day?

Well, about my weight, it's up, again!! A slow and steady climb all week!! I'm up to 153.7 this morning, and I'm eating really well! Not even that high in calories (1300 yesterday). I'd understand if it were not a clean P3 menu, but it is! I'm 1.3 above LDW going into Mother's Day weekend!! I'm not sure what to do to build in some extra wiggle room? I don't want to do a CD, but haven't had much red meat this P3-even though that's how I lost so well in p2. I'm gonna add more red meat in today, have less coffee/hnh and see how I do. I may even, gulp, skip my quest bar! I know the refilling process happens, but I was really hoping to stabilize on the low end the first week as I know I'll be eating out all weekend. I'm not a big fan of CDs but I have learned that if I don't relose a new gain immediately it sticks and then it never budges.

Anyway, we're supposed to do something fun after dd(10)'s volleyball game on Saturday and then out to dinner...then dinner at my moms on Sunday after church (we'll pick up paradise bakery). Should be a fun, dangerous weekend! Temptation is everywhere! But that is part of life and being able to handle it and stay focused is important! we got this!
Well Julie remember you did get much lower than you really thought you could during your P2!!! I would say your body is just evening out, and you will be good to go! Just do the best you can over the weekend, and avoid the mines!.. Try to remember how you felt when you had to start over before this P2.. you know you don't want to go there again...

I tell myself this also!! As for our weekend, we are getting our pool open and my son from Seattle or Sacramento, or wherever he spends his weekends is coming home for a visit. So excited to see him!!.. We are going to a baseball game on Monday together and visiting my Mom also.. will be a fun time. i am really not worried about the food because I am eating the same things over and over again. I may have to find me a Quest Bar for the game though!..

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Old 05-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #910

Happy weekend eve! Looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend. I would love to go to the lake this weekend. It depends on DS and his baseball games. He hasn't been able to practice because he hurt his leg in track (possible stress fracture) and has been going to PT. If he can't play this weekend then we are FREE!!!

I'm not weighing until I feel better. I went to the doctor today and saw the P.A. - she said my ear isn't infected YET But she believes I have a sinus infection but they don't treat with antibiotics anymore. So she gave me Rx nasal spray, allergy meds with a decongestant. I have Amoxycillin here so if it doesn't start to feel better I am going to take it. Last year I started with my ear hurting and ended up with a full blown upper respiratory infection because they didn't give me antibiotics. I understand totally they are being stingy with them, but if you need them, you need them!!!

Julie ~ Simmer down!!! You are within your window, so relax!!! Our weight can fluctuate wildly day to day because of water retention, hormones, and many other things. That's probably why Dr. Simeons gave us a four pound window. Heck, one good trip to the bathroom and you'll be back under LDW

Pati ~ Look at you go!!! And with BACON You REBEL!!!

Deb ~ Great job!!! I want to come to your pool, pretty please

Irene ~ God bless you for doing P2 on vacation My vacation menu usually consists of potato chips & dip and BEER
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 05-08-2014, 10:43 AM   #911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happy weekend eve! Looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend. I would love to go to the lake this weekend. It depends on DS and his baseball games. He hasn't been able to practice because he hurt his leg in track (possible stress fracture) and has been going to PT. If he can't play this weekend then we are FREE!!!

I'm not weighing until I feel better. I went to the doctor today and saw the P.A. - she said my ear isn't infected YET But she believes I have a sinus infection but they don't treat with antibiotics anymore. So she gave me Rx nasal spray, allergy meds with a decongestant. I have Amoxycillin here so if it doesn't start to feel better I am going to take it. Last year I started with my ear hurting and ended up with a full blown upper respiratory infection because they didn't give me antibiotics. I understand totally they are being stingy with them, but if you need them, you need them!!!

Julie ~ Simmer down!!! You are within your window, so relax!!! Our weight can fluctuate wildly day to day because of water retention, hormones, and many other things. That's probably why Dr. Simeons gave us a four pound window. Heck, one good trip to the bathroom and you'll be back under LDW

Irene ~ God bless you for doing P2 on vacation My vacation menu usually consists of potato chips & dip and BEER
Gosh Gracie, they don't treat with antibiotics anymore? Yikes.. yes, they have over prescribed in the past, but what if you really need them? Hope you get better soon!...

Sure you can come see my pool anytime! I think I have posted pics before on here, but when we have full blown summer, this is what it looks like..

The more the merrier!...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg backyard1.jpg (24.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg backyard2.jpg (69.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg backyard3.jpg (75.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 05-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #912

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Gosh Gracie, they don't treat with antibiotics anymore? Yikes.. yes, they have over prescribed in the past, but what if you really need them? Hope you get better soon!...

Sure you can come see my pool anytime! I think I have posted pics before on here, but when we have full blown summer, this is what it looks like..

The more the merrier!...
Gosh that looks like paradise!!! I don't understand on the antibiotics either. Before if I coughed they would prescribe them, now I have a sinus infection and earache but they won't. I haven't taken any in almost a year so I'm not a chronic antibiotic abuser
Old 05-08-2014, 11:07 AM   #913
Big Yapper!!!!

THAT'S IT!

I'm moving in with Deb!
Old 05-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #914

Quote:
THAT'S IT!

I'm moving in with Deb!
Old 05-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #915

Quote:
Gosh that looks like paradise!!! I don't understand on the antibiotics either. Before if I coughed they would prescribe them, now I have a sinus infection and earache but they won't. I haven't taken any in almost a year so I'm not a chronic antibiotic abuser
It is our own little paradise in the backyard. From the front, it looks like your typical neighborhood home, but go through the back gate and you have arrived in some tropical land... This is my make-do land while I get ready for HAWAII!!...
Old 05-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #916
Big Yapper!!!!

I think I'm inviting myself over for a long weekend (My drive to you is what? 5 hours tops!?)
Old 05-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #917

Quote:
I think I'm inviting myself over for a long weekend (My drive to you is what? 5 hours tops!?)
That's right!!! come on over!!
Old 05-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #918
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
That's right!!! come on over!!
Old 05-09-2014, 07:40 AM   #919

Good morning Thank God it's FRIDAY and Mother's Day weekend - YAY! I hope we are heading to the lake today. I need a nice relaxing couple days. I braved the scale this morning and it's at 200.0 exactly. Not what I wanted to see but I know being sick and the meds are causing me to retain some water. The nasal spray and meds seem to be helping. My ear still hurts a little though.

What does everyone have planned for Mama's Day???
Old 05-09-2014, 08:13 AM   #920
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Well Julie remember you did get much lower than you really thought you could during your P2!!! I would say your body is just evening out, and you will be good to go! Just do the best you can over the weekend, and avoid the mines!.. Try to remember how you felt when you had to start over before this P2.. you know you don't want to go there again...

I tell myself this also!! As for our weekend, we are getting our pool open and my son from Seattle or Sacramento, or wherever he spends his weekends is coming home for a visit. So excited to see him!!.. We are going to a baseball game on Monday together and visiting my Mom also.. will be a fun time. i am really not worried about the food because I am eating the same things over and over again. I may have to find me a Quest Bar for the game though!..

Have a wonderful weekend!!
How fun! You and your baseball games! Must be near your moms as that always seems to go hand in hand. You'll get to see your son too! How sweet he's coming home for Mother's Day! That will be such a nice weekend! I hope it warms up soon so you can enjoy your backyard oasis!! Lovely!!

Quote:

Going to the lake sounds lovely!! I hope your son needs some more rest . I can so relate!! We've got dd(10)'s vball game this weekend mucking up our schedule. I'd love a free, all about mom (me!!) weekend, but that won't be happening . I guess I'll take dinner out that night .

Quote:
THAT'S IT!

love it! Maybe we can share?

I'm moving in with Deb!
Too funny! How's the scale treating your day?

You're all right, I'm just trying to be proactive and set a lower weight if possible early on. I KNOW I'll be up after celebrating all weekend...I've already resisted froyo and gelato but I can tell my resolve is beginning to weaken! I do have 27 frozen syringes in the fridge for a quick round later this summer, I know I'm not at my ultimate goal yet, but I'm still trying to take it seriously and sty focused. I tend to compromise, rationalize, cut corners and allow weight creep...then whammo! I need to do a whole round to undo the creep. I really think my body doesn't want to be a normal weight. I'm working on convincing it .

And, Tom arrived yesterday, a full week or so early. I don't usually gain or retin b/c of him (I know, lucky me! ) but I'm hoping I am this time anyway . Ether way I'm following the right plan and being "good".

Dh had the new scale captive in the bathroom this morning, so I used the old scale. It said I was 152.8, which I'll take. The new one seems to have more memory and doesn't seem to weigh accurately. Gracie-was that you who mentioned that about your scale? That if you weighed at night you thought it was registering wrong in the morning? That's what I think mine is doing.

Sorry so chatty!
Old 05-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #921

Julie ~ Yep!!! My scale has been doing weird things. Say at night I weigh 199, right before bed. Then in the morning after sleeping and having my morning elimination the scale will read exactly 199 again. I think it just has a memory setting or something and automatically reads if it's close enough??? Drive me CRAZY!!! Well, now you know why you had the blip up. TOM always ruins the party
Old 05-10-2014, 05:39 AM   #922
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: intobethin
??

Hi ladies... I'm a lurker for the last couple of weeks. Today is suppose to be my last day with the pellets vlcd 40 I've lost 20.5 lbs.. The last week or so I have been upping my protein and even sometimes my fat intake and still losing, not everyday but about every other. Debating on how to do the 3 week stablizing. I think its called p3. Have you guys done this rouge as well? what was your results from doing so? I don't want to mess anything up But I don't know If I could follow the exact protocal.. Have any of you used your drops/pellets longer then the 40 days? Sorry so many questions!!
intobethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:38 AM   #923

Quote:
Originally Posted by intobethin View Post
Hi ladies... I'm a lurker for the last couple of weeks. Today is suppose to be my last day with the pellets vlcd 40 I've lost 20.5 lbs.. The last week or so I have been upping my protein and even sometimes my fat intake and still losing, not everyday but about every other. Debating on how to do the 3 week stablizing. I think its called p3. Have you guys done this rouge as well? what was your results from doing so? I don't want to mess anything up But I don't know If I could follow the exact protocal.. Have any of you used your drops/pellets longer then the 40 days? Sorry so many questions!!
Welcome!!!! So you have had a nice loss! Congrats!
I have done P3 rogue many times and have done just fine on stabilizing. The only time I have gained since my first round is when I did it to myself!! Eating like I used to eat all the time. The majority of the time for the past 4 or so years I have kept my weight in check.

Rogue is the only way I roll... I did try it the hard way, and had just as much success adding more things in. Not everyone has success with this, but I really think it depends on how close to goal you are. I have lots of weight still to go.

Many have also gone longer than 40 days. With HHCG there is no immunity issue. Not that I really believe in immunity anyway..

I am sure if you are ok with eating less food, and are feeling well you can go as long as you like. The biggest problem with long rounds is boredom and wanting more fat. Experiment and see what works for you!!

Glad you stopped by! Post as often as you can!
Old 05-10-2014, 09:43 AM   #924

Just a quick check in. My Saturday weight is 174! This makes 14 pounds in 2 weeks! I will take it!.. Wow the time really flies when you don't weigh in daily.

Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's day weekend. We have lots of things to do and I probably won't get to check in much, but wishing you a great weekend!

Pati, hope the wedding went well!
Old 05-10-2014, 12:04 PM   #925
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Julie ~ Yep!!! My scale has been doing weird things. Say at night I weigh 199, right before bed. Then in the morning after sleeping and having my morning elimination the scale will read exactly 199 again. I think it just has a memory setting or something and automatically reads if it's close enough??? Drive me CRAZY!!! Well, now you know why you had the blip up. TOM always ruins the party
I'm accepting the fluctuations and riding it out. My old scale is nicer than my new one. I do think the new one remembers my night weight and holds it against me. hope you're enjoying Onederland and had a nice weekend!

Deb- that's a lb a day!! crazy!! so HAPOY for you! Enjoy your weekend!

Into-welcome! Debs given you good info. Sounds like you're losing well being rogue. I prefer a bit more fat in my P2 too. Hope you do well!

I'm up again today, still in window, but wishing I were lower. Had a big Cesar salad last night with my burger, so I'm hoping it's bulk. Gonna keep it clean through the weekend and see what Monday nets me.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #926

Quote:
I'm accepting the fluctuations and riding it out. My old scale is nicer than my new one. I do think the new one remembers my night weight and holds it against me. hope you're enjoying Onederland and had a nice weekend!

Deb- that's a lb a day!! crazy!! so HAPOY for you! Enjoy your weekend!

Into-welcome! Debs given you good info. Sounds like you're losing well being rogue. I prefer a bit more fat in my P2 too. Hope you do well!

I'm up again today, still in window, but wishing I were lower. Had a big Cesar salad last night with my burger, so I'm hoping it's bulk. Gonna keep it clean through the weekend and see what Monday nets me.
Hey Julie! The scale is a wonky thing. My new one does that too sometimes, and I KNOW I weigh less in the morning, than at night. I do wonder why it does that??

I would say your weight today, is showing the bulk from last night's salad. I wouldn't worry about it.. I am also going to keep it clean this weekend, and am having more cals but real natural foods... I am ready for this round to be over and back to eating more fat and food again! I am stopping after my 21 days, and moving on to P3! Then enjoying my summer no matter what I weigh.

My son and I talked about Hawaii again, and will be making more plans soon.. he is leaving it up to me..
Old 05-11-2014, 08:46 AM   #927
Big Yapper!!!!

Deb-sweet!! It'll be so amazing when you get there!! We talk about going back all the time. I know we will, but for now, we're up to our eyes in medical bills . Hopefully just a season for us!

Happy Mother's Day all!! I'm up again and out of window today, but I don't think I'll do a cd on Mother's Day. Monday gycd will be enough I suppose. Wish it didn't happen, but saw it coming with the gradual gain all week despite clean p3 eating. Sigh. Oh well, not gonna cry about it. I'll fit it tomorrow.
Old 05-11-2014, 01:02 PM   #928
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
shebasmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:59 AM   #929
Big Yapper!!!!

Good morning ladies! Hope all the mommies on this thread had a great one yesterday

Welcome intobethin! Great losses

MY GOODNESS DEB! Your body is a weight loss machine. You lose so much without suffering at all! I'm jealous.... :P

My weekend was fantastic. Wedding was soooooooooo much fun!!! Food was sooooooooo bad all weekend. I weighed in this morning and I am up But what did I expect? I am squeezing EVERY LAST DROP OF HCG from my vial. LOL I think I can get one or two more days of injections. I will then have to move on to the hhcg. I kinda don't want to but I have no choice.

So this week I am NOT WEIGHING IN (like Deb ) I am going to eat clean and let the scale go. I am only going to do p2 (or whatever I'm doing) til about the end of this week or next and calling it quits then. Wherever the scales ends is where the scale ends. I am good with it

I did realize something this weekend that I probably already knew. Carbs are just really bad on me. I was lethargic on Saturday from the carbs I had at the wedding which weren't much. I felt tired and bloated all weekend. I don't know why I do this to myself....

Anyway, lots of work to catch up on. TTYL! Have a great Monday ladies
Old 05-12-2014, 06:55 AM   #930
Big Yapper!!!!

Sheba-thank you!! Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

Pati-sounds like a good plan. I know, why do we forget and go back to the carbs? Except for froyo and a bit of chocolate I m fine without them. hope your round ends well and the scale hiatus pays off .

I'm up agin today, a combination of poor planning and limited options...but suffice it to say I am doing a true GYCD today. It's been ages since I did one and I am honestly looking forward to it. I'm a bit backed up and hope it'll help clean things out, if you know what I mean.

I don't know what is different this P3? I'm actually being more careful and clean with my eating than in the past. I could tell last week with the daily gains that it wasn't going well. Maybe the PI has something to do with it? Maybe I was on P2 too long and my body is freaking out a bit? Whatever the case, I hope this cd will reset something and get my body back on track. I need to add my gym workouts back in, but truthfully know that'll mess up the scale even worse! Sigh.
But, I looked good in my size 6 jeans and ny&co jeans that couldn't fit before...I want to hold on to this!!