Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 06:53 AM   #781
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
All that said, here are today's #'s:

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs) - This day was a complete BUST! CHEATED
4/25 (vlcd 5) = 210.5 (-.5 lbs)
4/26 (vlcd 6) = 209.5 (-1 lbs)
4/27 (vlcd 7) = 208.5 (-1 lbs) = Feeling crappy. Ate off plan.
4/28 (vlcd 8) = 209 (+.5)
4/29 (vlcd 9) = 207 (-2 lbs)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 10.0 lbs

My first mini goal was 205! I am almost there!!! I going to be greedy and say I can make it out of the 200s by end of 3 weeks?

Had a rough night....DD is sick with a cold. DH seems to be passing kidney stones Daughter is fine. Just home with dad but he was in a lot of pain last night. Poor guy. He's a lil' better this morning (thank God for vicodin)....

How are you all doing?!?!?!?
Pati!!!!! Congrats girl!! so very happy for you!!!..

You are rocking this round!!! WOW.. I hope I can do half as well as you are..

I have not weighed, but can feel the loosening of the pants.. always good.. I had my usual amount of food the past 2 days, around 800 cals, so I know I am fine. Keep up the great work!!!

Hope DD and Hubby are feeling better today! Kidney stones are just horrible. I have taken my DD to the ER twice in the past year because of the pain. Poor guy!

Hope everyone is doing well today! Busy busy busy day for me, so I will check back later..

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2014, 07:09 AM   #782
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Thanks Deb for the well wishes for my two.

When are you weighing in? This weekend?

I went to the store and stocked up on p2 friendly stuff. I do miss my fat tho cuz as I shopped I started looking at all the delicious fatty foods

Saturday I will have a 100% off day (this was planned from before I started). I'm trying to decide if to inject and carry on as a mini load for a longer p2 or stop dosing? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Have a great day all!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:26 AM   #783
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati- to your family! Hope they're both feeling better tomorrow! Not sure what to recommend on your off day. Maybe just skip that 1 dose (many plans recommend skipping doses weekly anyway)? I'd keep going if you're losing well (which you are) and you're mentally committed to it, that's the key!

Deb-rocking your menus, plugging away faithfully, going to be rewarded on the scale...but for looser pants!!

Good morning everyone I missed!

I'm happy to report that it's still going well for me post PI. I'm down again 1.6 to 155.4 this morning! That's my LDW from my 2013 round, and a delightful surprise!! I am having the same meals (almost) each day in almost superstitious fashion. Coffee and hnh, GY and berries, buffalo chicken lunchmeat wrapped in lettuce leaves, quest bar, some type of ground beef dinner - chili over spinach, burger, and last night 3 meatballs in sauce. I'm not sure why it's working, but I'm so happy!! I have never lost this well before!! And I feel quite content with my food, energy level and no real hunger! Onward I go. I'm even planning to walk with my neighbor this morning. .

Have a great day all!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:32 AM   #784
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Pati- to your family! Hope they're both feeling better tomorrow! Not sure what to recommend on your off day. Maybe just skip that 1 dose (many plans recommend skipping doses weekly anyway)? I'd keep going if you're losing well (which you are) and you're mentally committed to it, that's the key!

Deb-rocking your menus, plugging away faithfully, going to be rewarded on the scale...but for looser pants!!

I'm happy to report that it's still going well for me post PI. I'm down again 1.6 to 155.4 this morning! That's my LDW from my 2013 round, and a delightful surprise!! I am having the same meals (almost) each day in almost superstitious fashion. Coffee and hnh, GY and berries, buffalo chicken lunchmeat wrapped in lettuce leaves, quest bar, some type of ground beef dinner - chili over spinach, burger, and last night 3 meatballs in sauce. I'm not sure why it's working, but I'm so happy!! I have never lost this well before!! And I feel quite content with my food, energy level and no real hunger! Onward I go. I'm even planning to walk with my neighbor this morning. .

Have a great day all!
LOOK AT YOU!!!! Talk about ROCKING A ROUND!?!?!?!? :j umpjoy: SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

(Thanks for the well wishes as well as the advise )
Old 04-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #785

Quote:
Thanks Deb for the well wishes for my two.

When are you weighing in? This weekend?

I went to the store and stocked up on p2 friendly stuff. I do miss my fat tho cuz as I shopped I started looking at all the delicious fatty foods

Saturday I will have a 100% off day (this was planned from before I started). I'm trying to decide if to inject and carry on as a mini load for a longer p2 or stop dosing? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Have a great day all!!
Yep, I weigh in on Saturday every week. The reason is it drives me crazy with the different times that I weigh, and there is no comparison. I would rather have it once a week at the same time. Does not mean I won't peek now and then..

As for Saturday, I don't think it makes a difference if you dose or not. I skipped a dose once a week when I attempted a long round. I never noticed a difference in hunger or anything else. Enjoy your mini load if you do it!

Quote:

Have a great day all!
JULIE!!! you are on FIRE!!.. holy smokes..

Whatever you are doing, milk it for all it is worth!!! You are feeling good, so why not? Those losses are amazing!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:04 PM   #786
Big Yapper!!!!

Julie

Thanks for suggesting Boars Head chicken! YUM!!!!

Such a great food item to bring to work!!!
Old 04-29-2014, 01:12 PM   #787
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
LOOK AT YOU!!!! Talk about ROCKING A ROUND!?!?!?!? :j umpjoy: SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

(Thanks for the well wishes as well as the advise )
Thanks! It's pretty amazing! I am still in shock as to how well it's going.nim just repeating the same basic menu each day and hoping it doesn't end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Yep, I weigh in on Saturday every week. The reason is it drives me crazy with the different times that I weigh, and there is no comparison. I would rather have it once a week at the same time. Does not mean I won't peek now and then..

As for Saturday, I don't think it makes a difference if you dose or not. I skipped a dose once a week when I attempted a long round. I never noticed a difference in hunger or anything else. Enjoy your mini load if you do it!

JULIE!!! you are on FIRE!!.. holy smokes..

Whatever you are doing, milk it for all it is worth!!! You are feeling good, so why not? Those losses are amazing!!

Heck yeah! I'm riding this wave as long as I can! so unusual for me, but I am not complaining! every week for an official weight is wise.

Quote:
Julie

Thanks for suggesting Boars Head chicken! YUM!!!!

Such a great food item to bring to work!!!
Isn't it delicious?! I've been getting the buffalo chicken breast and I wrap it in lettuce too sometimes-delicious! Glad you're liking it! So nice and portable too .

Plugging away. Saw my chiro and got my massage, hasn't seem to hurt me in the past... Off to run some more errands!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:00 AM   #788
Big Yapper!!!!

Gosh...This place died out a bit huh?
Old 04-30-2014, 06:04 AM   #789

Quote:

Gosh...This place died out a bit huh?
Just a TAD!.. haha.. I am plugging away, how bout you??
Old 04-30-2014, 06:15 AM   #790
Big Yapper!!!!

GOOD MORNING ONE AND ALL!!!

How are you all doing?!?!

Here are today's #s for moi:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/30 (vlcd 10) = 207 (BIG FAT GOOSE EGG! 0)

I finally got one! *not that I am happy about it *
Now I see why you're not weighing daily, Deb! That # not moving on the scale sure does a number on your mind.
Not sure why but either way, I will carry on!

Aside from that, this morning I was REALLY REALLY missing my workouts. I think I will attempt something starting next week (final p2 week). Will wing it depending on energy level.

Well that's all folks! Happy Hump Day
Old 04-30-2014, 06:19 AM   #791

Quote:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217

Now I see why you're not weighing daily, Deb! That # not moving on the scale sure does a number on your mind.

Aside from that, this morning I was REALLY REALLY missing my workouts. I think I will attempt something starting next week (final p2 week). Will wing it depending on energy level.

YES!! that goose egg is an emotional bummer... which is exactly why i am not weighing daily. It affects my mental day..

You had a big ole loss though yesterday so a goose egg is very very understandable.. I think your plan to add in exercise next week, is a wise one.. it will make you feel better!..
Old 04-30-2014, 06:29 AM   #792
Big Yapper!!!!

BTW - I think I ate less calories than I have been yesterday and wondering if that did it?
Either way today, I'm eating better/more (at least 800 cals) and will see what happens tomorrow.

I love rogueing
Old 04-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #793

Quote:
BTW - I think I ate less calories than I have been yesterday and wondering if that did it?
Either way today, I'm eating better/more (at least 800 cals) and will see what happens tomorrow.

I love rogueing
Good idea!! me too!! If I eat too low, I swear I feel horrid and sometimes even gain.. So NOT worth it!..
Old 04-30-2014, 06:33 AM   #794
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good idea!! me too!! If I eat too low, I swear I feel horrid and sometimes even gain.. So NOT worth it!..

How are you feeling? Doing good?
Old 04-30-2014, 06:38 AM   #795
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217

That's a bummer! but, you did drop. 2 lbs the other day, things are just settling in. I was just reading about squishy fat and the water filled fat cells before a whoosh. All good stuff . Hang in there!! I've been exercising 1-2 times a week and so far so good. Do what you feel up to!

Deb-glad you're still here . I like seeing your posts. How's it going today? Hunger good?

I'm down again today to 154.1!! This is fun! I'm just a bit shocked by it. I've NEVER lost like this on any round, not even my first week's losses go this well, let alone this far into it? but I'm thrilled! I'm keeping with the same basic routine, coming in around 700 cals daily, around 85g of protein, so I'm actually having a lot more than protocol recommends. Whatever is working, I sure hope it keeps going. I know it won't, but I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts! Off for a field trip, up early and will be out all day. This is when those quest bars really come in handy!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:40 AM   #796
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

I'm down again today to 154.1!! This is fun! I'm just a bit shocked by it. I've NEVER lost like this on any round, not even my first week's losses go this well, let alone this far into it? but I'm thrilled! I'm keeping with the same basic routine, coming in around 700 cals daily, around 85g of protein, so I'm actually having a lot more than protocol recommends. Whatever is working, I sure hope it keeps going. I know it won't, but I am definitely enjoying it while it lasts! Off for a field trip, up early and will be out all day. This is when those quest bars really come in handy!
Seriously Julie this is awesome for you!!!! CONGRATS! Don't stop if it's working and you're feeling aokay with it

NOW STOP BEING GREEDY AND LET THE SWOOSH FAIRY LEAVE YOUR HOME!!!

CONGRATS!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:40 AM   #797

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! You ladies are rocking the protocol - way to go!!! I'm still chugging along following Atkins induction. I peeked today and the scale read 199.0 so it's a new low for the year. Weight loss so far is 9 lbs after 16 days. Not too bad. I can tell my body is shrinking so hopefully I'm losing the fat. Tomorrow is May 1st!!! How did that happen? I need to make some goals for May - like exercise!!! It has rained here every single day so no going outside. But I could've gone to the gym!

I bought the Guys BBQ sauce and it's yummy! Had it on ribs yesterday. I also made an oopsie dessert. I took a flatten oopsie roll, put sugar-free (1 carb) red raspberrie preserves on and whipped cream. OMG So good!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:46 AM   #798
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! You ladies are rocking the protocol - way to go!!! I'm still chugging along following Atkins induction. I peeked today and the scale read 199.0 so it's a new low for the year. Weight loss so far is 9 lbs after 16 days. Not too bad. I can tell my body is shrinking so hopefully I'm losing the fat. Tomorrow is May 1st!!! How did that happen? I need to make some goals for May - like exercise!!! It has rained here every single day so no going outside. But I could've gone to the gym!

I bought the Guys BBQ sauce and it's yummy! Had it on ribs yesterday. I also made an oopsie dessert. I took a flatten oopsie roll, put sugar-free (1 carb) red raspberrie preserves on and whipped cream. OMG So good!!!

YAY FOR YOU!! You're rocking Atkins (my true love, Atkins ) GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW LOW!!!

Talk about food porn, Gracie! Question...Is Guys BBQ low carb? (Asking for my own good)...

Speaking of low carb stuff, I finally bought a bottle of Walden Farms and OMG WAS IT GROSS I think I bought honey mustard type? Not sure but I dipped my finger in the bottle (I would be the only one to use it after all) and IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!!

Those of you who use Walden Farms dressing, what kind do you like? I will give it one more try!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:48 AM   #799

Quote:
YAY FOR YOU!! You're rocking Atkins (my true love, Atkins ) GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW LOW!!!

Talk about food porn, Gracie! Question...Is Guys BBQ low carb? (Asking for my own good)...

Speaking of low carb stuff, I finally bought a bottle of Walden Farms and OMG WAS IT GROSS I think I bought honey mustard type? Not sure but I dipped my finger in the bottle (I would be the only one to use it after all) and IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!!

Those of you who use Walden Farms dressing, what kind do you like? I will give it one more try!

Yes, it has 1 carb for 2 tablespoons! I probably didn't even use 2! It was yummy too. I hate Walden Farms everything! It is so gross Everything has a chemical taste - I don't have any to recommend!!!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:49 AM   #800
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Yes, it has 1 carb for 2 tablespoons! I probably didn't even use 2! It was yummy too. I hate Walden Farms everything! It is so gross Everything has a chemical taste - I don't have any to recommend!!!
'nuff said. Striking Walden Farms off my list! Adding Guys BBQ instead!

Thanks love....
Old 04-30-2014, 06:53 AM   #801

Quote:

How are you feeling? Doing good?
I am good!!!! thanks dear
Old 04-30-2014, 06:54 AM   #802

Quote:
That's a bummer! but, you did drop. 2 lbs the other day, things are just settling in. I was just reading about squishy fat and the water filled fat cells before a whoosh. All good stuff . Hang in there!! I've been exercising 1-2 times a week and so far so good. Do what you feel up to!

Deb-glad you're still here . I like seeing your posts. How's it going today? Hunger good?

OMG JULIE!!! I am feeling great, but you are on FIRE.. I have never seen you lose so well either! Whatever you are doing, just keep it up!! Obviously eating more is working for you too!! just don't tell the purists!!..
Old 04-30-2014, 06:56 AM   #803

Quote:

Fantastic!!!! You are doing very well especially getting to enjoy your food! So happy you like the Guy's BBQ sauce! I love it!!..
Old 04-30-2014, 06:56 AM   #804

Quote:
'nuff said. Striking Walden Farms off my list! Adding Guys BBQ instead!

Thanks love....
OH gosh yes!! there is no comparison in how much better Guy's is in taste and texture!!..
Old 04-30-2014, 06:57 AM   #805

Quote:

Looks like your PI stoked your losses!!! Good for you! I may go buy some Quest bars. I'm on my 3rd week of induction so I could start adding some different things in. I had broccoli yesterday with no problem. I'll have to be careful though because they may start some cravings!
Old 04-30-2014, 06:57 AM   #806

Quote:
Fantastic!!!! You are doing very well especially getting to enjoy your food! So happy you like the Guy's BBQ sauce! I love it!!..
Yes thanks for the recommendation. It was very good!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #807
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
hi all !

What a week.

Deb: Yay for looser pants! At the end of the day that's the bottom line, right? Nice to read all your encouraging posts

Julie: looks like you found your sweet spot! Great job so far, ride that wave!

Patti: You are doing fantastic too, ms -10lbs! Holy cow. Awesome! I totally hear you on the walden farms. I picked up some of their BBQ sauce and I'll just season my steaks from here on out, or perhaps later on get creative with making sauces and marinades. Definitely doesn't prompt me to try other sauces from their brand, for sure.

Gracie:Looks like you're rockin induction! -9lbs- wow! Congrats!

Shari You're probably on vacation or hiking in some vineyard near Sonoma! hope you're doing well too!

Update:

I had intended to start my R2 last week, just before traveling. Well I did about a day before everything totally derailed. I was spending 12hrs plus away (daily) from my hotel with others and had virtually no option to select what I ate (other people's homes for dinner, etc). Tried to minimize the damage by not eating too much although not P2, even P3 friendly. After a couple of days of this I conceded defeat and decided to restart my R2 when I was back home.

Couple this with post surgical complications, final exams (super high stress, big medical exams)... and of course, storm season. Last night there were three tornadoes near us (within 7 miles, touched down) and we've basically been getting rain/thunderstorms since I got home from traveling. Today we're (northern Florida) in a state of emergency and everything is flooded. Good day to catch up reading the hcg forum in my jammies!

So. Yesterday was my R2 VLCD1 re-do. Did pretty good. Although I didn't weigh until this AM. Why do I get like that? I'm scared to weigh bc of all the CRAP I ate during the week! Restaurant meals, hell even a taco from taco bell (bought for me/brought to me, without my awareness- I didn't hit up a drivethru!), way overdoing the quest bars, unlimited mac nuts....fruit like there's some sort of fruit shortage... HOWEVER. I did not eat bread or flour products/carbs other then roasted potatoes with a restaurant meal (yum). Oh and I had gatorade and a ton of full-sugary yogurt too...So I thought for sure I had blown it cuz I ate and ate and ate.... well, scale today is 138.4. I think I've found my new WOE for P3/P4. 1.) Stay away from breads, sugars and baked goods and 2) eat whatever I want in whatever quantity as long as it's not breads or sugar. My weight seems to be rock stable there which for me being in the 130's alone is totally foreign so this is pretty awesome. hcg DEFINITELY changed my body in how it handles things because eating this way I would have certainly be gaining again. I've done this too many times to know, unfortunately.

But for now, R2VLCD2. I know what works from last round and am going to roll with that again, for as long as possible. Hoping to at least get into the 20's this round. I haven't been that light in at least 10 years...
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #808

Irene!! so glad to hear from you!! WOW.. you are onto something here. You can eat like a queen and stay in the 130's?..

You go girl on this next round. Now that you know what works for you, I betcha see those 20's before you know it!!.. So excited for you! (I can't imagine even seeing the 40's at this point!)
Old 04-30-2014, 11:16 AM   #809
Big Yapper!!!!

Irene! Nice to have you back!!!

I am so impressed with you not gaining! A full week eating what you ate and you stayed within the 130s! It's those bad carbs that do the body bad!

LOVE IT! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Good luck with your round. You'll rock it, I'm sure
Old 04-30-2014, 12:08 PM   #810
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Thank you! I know I am up 2 lbs from the last weigh in but at the same time, for what I ate I'll totally take it. I'd be eating mac nuts at NIGHT- well over 2000kcals of those ALONE in one sitting (plus all the other food from earlier throughout the day). My cals were way high. Although I'm embarrassed to admit "slipping up" this has been a blessing in disguise. I feel like I can trust my body a bit more not to gain it back (as been the case many O times- just not eating LC). Yknow that feeling when you drop down into a new decade and you think to yourself "I will NEVER be ____ again".... then you are? That's pretty much in my head with the 140s now and to have eaten like I did and not climb up into them, I found my magic. I even had (caution: food porn ahead) SF Cheesecake pudding with cinnamon, home made whip cream and strawberries. MMmm. I was thinking... I said it's been 10 years but in reality it's been longer then that. Boy. Love hcg, Love LC, Love mac nuts a bit too much, Love you guys
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote