Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2014, 08:59 AM   #751
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
How is everyone else doing?

I'll be honest, today is feeling really rough! I am feeling quite hungry and lethargic. I think part of it has to do with the real extreme low cals I had yesterday. Why? I felt like doing NOTHING and didn't have much for food in the house. I made a tilapia for lunch. Had an orange and dinner was one chicken pattie. I'm wondering if I am need of fat? More protein? I'm on my way out today to shop for stuff and food. I may up cals and fat intake today (probably lower cals/atkins style). I don't know but I have a bad headache. I am winging it and not worrying. If the scale isn't nice tomorrow, I know it will come off within the week....

There's my truth today

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend (gosh it flies by)!
Pati you are doing wonderful! I am a FIRM believer in listening to your body.. If you don't feel right, it is telling you something. I would do exactly as you have planned and see how you feel. More low cal/atkins style sounds exactly what you may need.

VLCD1 for me today.. I don't ever want to eat again after last night..

I wayyyyyyyyyy overdid the wedding food and drink and feel awful today. By awful I mean FULL TO THE BRIM.. ugh...

Starting weight is up 6 pounds from LDW to 188. I earned every one of those pounds... oh well.

Onward and downward. Following P2 my way. 800 ish cals. What I need to get by, and enough protein to make me feel good. I am not going to sweat the small stuff and will weigh in once a week. BORING HUH? oh well, this is something I need to do so I don't go nuts.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #752
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Pati you are doing wonderful! I am a FIRM believer in listening to your body.. If you don't feel right, it is telling you something. I would do exactly as you have planned and see how you feel. More low cal/atkins style sounds exactly what you may need.

VLCD1 for me today.. I don't ever want to eat again after last night..

I wayyyyyyyyyy overdid the wedding food and drink and feel awful today. By awful I mean FULL TO THE BRIM.. ugh...

Starting weight is up 6 pounds from LDW to 188. I earned every one of those pounds... oh well.

Onward and downward. Following P2 my way. 800 ish cals. What I need to get by, and enough protein to make me feel good. I am not going to sweat the small stuff and will weigh in once a week. BORING HUH? oh well, this is something I need to do so I don't go nuts.
I think being so stuffed from loading is just the right mind frame for starting vlcds! You aren't missing anything, you're almost looking forward to that lighter feeling. You'll do great! Once a week is so smart, but I just can't wait that long! go get em!

Quote:

I'll be honest, today is feeling really rough! I am feeling quite hungry and lethargic. I think part of it has to do with the real extreme low cals I had yesterday. Why? I felt like doing NOTHING and didn't have much for food in the house. I made a tilapia for lunch. Had an orange and dinner was one chicken pattie. I'm wondering if I am need of fat? More protein? I'm on my way out today to shop for stuff and food. I may up cals and fat intake today (probably lower cals/atkins style). I don't know but I have a bad headache. I am winging it and not worrying. If the scale isn't nice tomorrow, I know it will come off within the week....

There's my truth today

Your losses are great! Could it be a detox thing? I get bad headaches the first week on plan as my body adjusts. It's good your listening to your body. See how it goes.

Happy Sunday! It's gotten nice and cool here (was in the upper 90's last week already!) and we are loving the weather! The scale was really kind this morning, after being up yesterday. I don't know if I can trust it (it's the new scale, and now I'm wondering if yesterday's weight was accurate?). It said 158.5, which is almost -3 from yesterday! I'm not complaining, I'm thrilled, but not sure I buy it. I did weigh an hour later too.

I've had 2 doses of the news hcg, my cals were almost 700 yesterday-I added a serving of 0% GY and had a quest bar yesterday since I was hungry and thought the protein would help. I had P2 chili for the first time in ages, and most of all, I'm less sore today. Whatever the cause, I'll take it.

And, as an aside, my temp was 98.1 today, which is very high for hypothyroid me! I use it to gauge my metabolic health and give me some indication of whether this diet is harming my metabolism (not a guarantee, but an indicator). So that was encouraging!!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 04-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I think being so stuffed from loading is just the right mind frame for starting vlcds! You aren't missing anything, you're almost looking forward to that lighter feeling. You'll do great! Once a week is so smart, but I just can't wait that long! go get em!

Your losses are great! Could it be a detox thing? I get bad headaches the first week on plan as my body adjusts. It's good your listening to your body. See how it goes.

Happy Sunday! It's gotten nice and cool here (was in the upper 90's last week already!) and we are loving the weather! The scale was really kind this morning, after being up yesterday. I don't know if I can trust it (it's the new scale, and now I'm wondering if yesterday's weight was accurate?). It said 158.5, which is almost -3 from yesterday! I'm not complaining, I'm thrilled, but not sure I buy it. I did weigh an hour later too.

I've had 2 doses of the news hcg, my cals were almost 700 yesterday-I added a serving of 0% GY and had a quest bar yesterday since I was hungry and thought the protein would help. I had P2 chili for the first time in ages, and most of all, I'm less sore today. Whatever the cause, I'll take it.

And, as an aside, my temp was 98.1 today, which is very high for hypothyroid me! I use it to gauge my metabolic health and give me some indication of whether this diet is harming my metabolism (not a guarantee, but an indicator). So that was encouraging!!
WOW Julie!! that is fantastic!! I would trust it..

You just keep on doing what you are doing.. and enjoy nice weather!! It is hot and humid today and ready to storm.. Still better than the cold and snow we had not long ago.. But those AZ 90's ugh.. you can keep that down there..
Old 04-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #754

Ok it is 2:43pm here now and I am finally able to eat something. Not much, just some chicken on a salad.. Ate some of it..

Julie you are so right! When you come off loading it is the best time to start VLCD! I honestly never loaded to this extent before, but those foods are something I rarely have, and now won't miss..
Old 04-28-2014, 06:39 AM   #755

Day one down, not difficult at all. Of course day 2 and 3 is usually when I get hungry. Hope not, but I am prepared!

Hope everyone is doing well this lovely Monday Morning!!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:05 AM   #756
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:

There's my truth today

HAPPY MONDAY (is there such a thing LOL Gotta start positive to be positive all day right? )

Well, I am quoting what I said yesterday to keep me honest and accountable Did LOTS of running around yesterday with the kids and my sister. Never made it to the grocery store I plan on shopping after work today.

So, as I mentioned yesterday, I was feeling pretty darn crappy and decided I would let go of the diet for a day. Not to say I went crazy and ate everything in sight. Nope. I know better than that. We ended up at TGIFridays. Between my niece, sister and I we shared 5 small appetizers (cheap and light meal for all of us since we're all sorta watching our cals )
2 skewer plates, one meatball plate, 1 teeny taco plate, 1 bruschetta plate. Each plate consisted of 3 appetizers each. I didn't eat the tacos cuz they didn't look appetizing to me. LOL Again, light lunch. Off plan? Yes. Dinner was tilapia (no oil, nothing but seasoning and lemon). Other than my 2 coffee cups with creamer (still using the Coffeemate Hazelnut). That's all...

All that said, here are today's #'s:

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs) - This day was a complete BUST! CHEATED
4/25 (vlcd 5) = 210.5 (-.5 lbs)
4/26 (vlcd 6) = 209.5 (-1 lbs)
4/27 (vlcd 7) = 208.5 (-1 lbs) = Feeling crappy. Ate off plan.
4/28 (vlcd 8) = 209 (+.5)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 8.0 lbs

Woke up feeling FANTASTIC! After weighing do I regret yesterday? NOT ONE BIT. I needed it. I did it. I feel great. Do I feel bad about the scale going up? Absolutely (I am human after all )

Today I woke up and decided, yep, I'm having the coffee with creamer (still Coffeemate lol). It's my one vice which will most definitely keep me going on low cals. What else is on my plate today? I didn't bring a protein on purpose. I brought 1/2 a cucumber sliced, lemon, and 2 cuties (its all I had at home). I only brought them in case I get uber hungry but when I have coffee I can go all day til dinner w/o eating. We'll see how it goes. I am going to try to go with water all day til dinner and see what this does for me on the scale. (dinner planned? Steak and mushrooms - grilled).

Tonight I will buy the fat free h&h - or the sugar free Coffeemate as well as the necessary staples to get another week going under my belt.

There ya have it

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:06 AM   #757
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

You are doing really good Julie! I laud your dedication to this diet!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:07 AM   #758
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Ok it is 2:43pm here now and I am finally able to eat something. Not much, just some chicken on a salad.. Ate some of it..

Julie you are so right! When you come off loading it is the best time to start VLCD! I honestly never loaded to this extent before, but those foods are something I rarely have, and now won't miss..
That's awesome!

Quote:
Day one down, not difficult at all. Of course day 2 and 3 is usually when I get hungry. Hope not, but I am prepared!

Hope everyone is doing well this lovely Monday Morning!!
Onward and downward my buddy
Old 04-28-2014, 07:11 AM   #759

Pati, I love your TRUTH!!! I am also glad you are feeling so good today!! We do what we have to do to live with this plan, and I will always stick by that.

You always did so well with your day long coffees before, no reason not to give it a try again!!! Happy you are finding your path my friend!!
Old 04-28-2014, 07:23 AM   #760

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning Another busy weekend under my belt! Friday night I took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast play that the 8th graders from our catholic school were putting on. It was really cute. Saturday we went to "Drop the Puck on Cancer" fundraiser all day. It's a local fundraiser for people in our boro who are/were suffering from cancer. This is the 3rd year and it's such a great event. One of the recipients is a friend of mine whose daughter cheered for me. She is 7 years old and her big brother passed away a couple months ago at 20 from cancer. The mom quit her job last year to take care of her son so the money is going to help her stay afloat and be able to grieve properly. My son played in the hockey tournament that day and there was a HUGE chinese auction. We actually won a Craftsmen Gold lawnmower!!! It's worth over $400!!! I know in the past years we've raised over $52,000 so let's hope this year was just as good. Then Saturday night we went to a doubleheader for DS's baseball team, got home at 10:30 pm Then yesterday he had another doubleheader at 2 and 4!!! I did manage to get sunburned on one side of my face

So, I did weigh this morning and I'm at 199.2 - not what I wanted but I do have sunburn. Also, I ate on plan all weekend except Saturday night. I had eaten POP all day and then at the doubleheader I was starving and didn't have any food. I didn't think we would be there that long. I picked from my friend's snack bag and it wasn't anything particularly healthy!!! But I ended it there and didn't binge - that is a win. Then yesterday I was back on plan perfectly. Hoping to get lots of water in today and whoosh out the little cheat and hopefully the sunburn heals.

I need to go read how everyone else is doing. Happy Monday and let's have a great week! My goal for this week is to EXERCISE. I'm so mad at myself because I keep making excuses
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 04-28-2014, 07:30 AM   #761
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Pati, I love your TRUTH!!! I am also glad you are feeling so good today!! We do what we have to do to live with this plan, and I will always stick by that.

You always did so well with your day long coffees before, no reason not to give it a try again!!! Happy you are finding your path my friend!!
Thanks for the support Deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning Another busy weekend under my belt! Friday night I took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast play that the 8th graders from our catholic school were putting on. It was really cute. Saturday we went to "Drop the Puck on Cancer" fundraiser all day. It's a local fundraiser for people in our boro who are/were suffering from cancer. This is the 3rd year and it's such a great event. One of the recipients is a friend of mine whose daughter cheered for me. She is 7 years old and her big brother passed away a couple months ago at 20 from cancer. The mom quit her job last year to take care of her son so the money is going to help her stay afloat and be able to grieve properly. My son played in the hockey tournament that day and there was a HUGE chinese auction. We actually won a Craftsmen Gold lawnmower!!! It's worth over $400!!! I know in the past years we've raised over $52,000 so let's hope this year was just as good. Then Saturday night we went to a doubleheader for DS's baseball team, got home at 10:30 pm Then yesterday he had another doubleheader at 2 and 4!!! I did manage to get sunburned on one side of my face

So, I did weigh this morning and I'm at 199.2 - not what I wanted but I do have sunburn. Also, I ate on plan all weekend except Saturday night. I had eaten POP all day and then at the doubleheader I was starving and didn't have any food. I didn't think we would be there that long. I picked from my friend's snack bag and it wasn't anything particularly healthy!!! But I ended it there and didn't binge - that is a win. Then yesterday I was back on plan perfectly. Hoping to get lots of water in today and whoosh out the little cheat and hopefully the sunburn heals.

I need to go read how everyone else is doing. Happy Monday and let's have a great week! My goal for this week is to EXERCISE. I'm so mad at myself because I keep making excuses
Congrats on the lawn mower!

You did well with such a busy weekend! My gosh, Gracie. You tire me out every time I read what a busy life you lead

You're at my mini goal weight I'm sure you're only carrying some water retention and will go bye bye with a couple of low carb days under your belt.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #762
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Pati-that's not much of a gain at all. You know that'll be gone tomorrow. I agree, staying accountable helps me keep focused too . The good thing is you
Paid attention to what you ate, enjoyed your time, and are ready to get back on plan today. you got this!

Deb-on to day 2!! Yes, the hunger seems to be rough the first week, but usually the losses are so nice I don't mind . Hope you're in the zone and have a great week!

Quote:

Your weekend sounds jam packed!! You did well, all things considered. I'm sure the scale will drop this week for you. You know the drill, lose, plateau, lose, plateau...you'll get to where you want to be soon.
We have similar adventures this Saturday but with both dd's playing volleyball . I have to pack my cooler with my boars head lunchmeat, my strawberries and I keep a quest bar in my purse for emergencies too. Being on the run so much is hard! Try the quest bars...they taste good and are very helpful to me.

anyone I've missed... Shari, meek...

Well, I'm not sure what's going on with me. Yesterday I was afraid to trust the scale at 158.5 (a 3 lb loss from the day before), today I brought my old scale back up to have a "second opinion" on the new scale and they both said 157!!!!! say wha?!! As the eternal scientist I am trying to figure out why it's going so well for me right now....possibly:
New batch of hcg started a few days ago.
Had beef for dinner the past 2 nights
Added 0% GY the past 2 days
Had a quest bar the last 2 days (thought I needed the protein)
Haven't exercised, but have been increasing the week before?
Just finally in losing mode coming off my P!?
Whatever the reason, I'm delighted!! I've NEVER lost this well in ANY previous rounds!! so, I dosed today and am keeping going. We'll see how far this wave will take me. I'll end next Tuesday or when the losing stops, whichever comes first. Woohoo!
Old 04-28-2014, 09:06 AM   #763

Gracie, HOW DO YOU DO THAT EVERY WEEKEND?.... I guess I am just old, and past all that running around, but wow, you do make me exhausted.

I love my quiet and alone time, which is so rare for me, so on the weekends, that is what I do.. I bet your kids are really enjoying the family time though, and I guess I also used to do that many moons ago.. Congrats on staying below 200!!!! With all you are doing, and still sticking to plan for the most part is really amazing!!

JULIE!!!!! OMG!! girl you are rocking your PI! So impressive! Enjoy enjoy!!

See told you that you could trust your scale... Just keep it up and see how far you can go!
Old 04-28-2014, 09:23 AM   #764

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Thanks Julie, Deb, and Pati!!! You guys are all rocking the protocol too You make me want to load today I'm going to stick to my guns and keep on keeping on. I need to make this a way of life and not a diet. That has always been my problem. I look at it as a quick fix and then gain it all back.

I did get a comment on Saturday at the fundraiser, I totally forgot! She said it looks like you're losing weight again!!! YAY Go me

I'm going to take a pic today so I have something to compare. I do have a pic from earlier this year at 214.6 so hopefully can see some difference!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #765

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WHOA...you ladies are rocking the protocol!!! Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to seeing how successful you all will be at the end. I'm sooo sorry, no time for personals as I'm digging hard and trying to wipe out a lot of paperwork this week so I won't be swamped when I return.

I'm still doing well with eating low carb and exercising...I'm back to wanting to exercise now because I can feel a huge difference when I go longer than 2 days. I plan to walk around the track on the ship and/or use the gym so hopefully the gain will be minimum. There are so many food choices that it's totally doable to stick to mostly lower carb food, but I know I will want dessert here and there so not going to totally deprive myself but I'm setting up a plan mentally and hoping it sticks LOL. Right now, my summer clothes fit nicely so as long as I can maintain for now, I'm good. What are some low carb alcoholic drinks that you all like and would recommend? I normally like fruity drinks but really want to limit this as much as possible...

Gracie, I just read your last post and ironically G and I were talking about this again yesterday. He keep suggesting that I stick with one plan that's doable for me which is low carb and be patient. Of course, he's a gym rat so he always says exercise is a lifestyle and says to never give that up. I've been thinking about it..whether to do another round or not, we'll see. But I totally understand where you're coming from, and of course the desire to do another round too.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:48 AM   #766
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Pati-that's not much of a gain at all. You know that'll be gone tomorrow. I agree, staying accountable helps me keep focused too . The good thing is you
Paid attention to what you ate, enjoyed your time, and are ready to get back on plan today. you got this!

Deb-on to day 2!! Yes, the hunger seems to be rough the first week, but usually the losses are so nice I don't mind . Hope you're in the zone and have a great week!

Your weekend sounds jam packed!! You did well, all things considered. I'm sure the scale will drop this week for you. You know the drill, lose, plateau, lose, plateau...you'll get to where you want to be soon.
We have similar adventures this Saturday but with both dd's playing volleyball . I have to pack my cooler with my boars head lunchmeat, my strawberries and I keep a quest bar in my purse for emergencies too. Being on the run so much is hard! Try the quest bars...they taste good and are very helpful to me.

anyone I've missed... Shari, meek...

Well, I'm not sure what's going on with me. Yesterday I was afraid to trust the scale at 158.5 (a 3 lb loss from the day before), today I brought my old scale back up to have a "second opinion" on the new scale and they both said 157!!!!! say wha?!! As the eternal scientist I am trying to figure out why it's going so well for me right now....possibly:
New batch of hcg started a few days ago.
Had beef for dinner the past 2 nights
Added 0% GY the past 2 days
Had a quest bar the last 2 days (thought I needed the protein)
Haven't exercised, but have been increasing the week before?
Just finally in losing mode coming off my P!?
Whatever the reason, I'm delighted!! I've NEVER lost this well in ANY previous rounds!! so, I dosed today and am keeping going. We'll see how far this wave will take me. I'll end next Tuesday or when the losing stops, whichever comes first. Woohoo!

Look at you, Ms. Thang! You're rocking this...LOVE YOUR LOSSES!!

Quote:
Thanks Julie, Deb, and Pati!!! You guys are all rocking the protocol too You make me want to load today I'm going to stick to my guns and keep on keeping on. I need to make this a way of life and not a diet. That has always been my problem. I look at it as a quick fix and then gain it all back.

I did get a comment on Saturday at the fundraiser, I totally forgot! She said it looks like you're losing weight again!!! YAY Go me

I'm going to take a pic today so I have something to compare. I do have a pic from earlier this year at 214.6 so hopefully can see some difference!!!
You know what I'm using P2 for? To get my mind set on eating healthier! Everytime I said I would start low carb, I never did it cuz I felt deprived. Yea well, P2 is so much more strict that going from this to atkins will be a breeze....(I'm hoping! ) ....STUPID CREAMER IS ALL I NEED TO RID MYSELF OF NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
WHOA...you ladies are rocking the protocol!!! Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to seeing how successful you all will be at the end. I'm sooo sorry, no time for personals as I'm digging hard and trying to wipe out a lot of paperwork this week so I won't be swamped when I return.

I'm still doing well with eating low carb and exercising...I'm back to wanting to exercise now because I can feel a huge difference when I go longer than 2 days. I plan to walk around the track on the ship and/or use the gym so hopefully the gain will be minimum. There are so many food choices that it's totally doable to stick to mostly lower carb food, but I know I will want dessert here and there so not going to totally deprive myself but I'm setting up a plan mentally and hoping it sticks LOL. Right now, my summer clothes fit nicely so as long as I can maintain for now, I'm good. What are some low carb alcoholic drinks that you all like and would recommend? I normally like fruity drinks but really want to limit this as much as possible...

Gracie, I just read your last post and ironically G and I were talking about this again yesterday. He keep suggesting that I stick with one plan that's doable for me which is low carb and be patient. Of course, he's a gym rat so he always says exercise is a lifestyle and says to never give that up. I've been thinking about it..whether to do another round or not, we'll see. But I totally understand where you're coming from, and of course the desire to do another round too.
OMGOSH Your vacation is here (almost) Exciting!!!

Normally when on Atkins, I did Captain Morgan and Diet Coke. My go to when I didn't want the carbs...
Old 04-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #767

Shari, so quickly this trip is upon you!... Wow.. so excited for you. I know you will have a blast!!

I agree with Pati, in that I am doing this round to get myself into gear for a lifelong plan.. and what is more restrictive than P2? NUTTIN!.. that I know of.. I will take whatever weight I am at when I finish this round and live my life over the summer. I will NOT gain it back. I refuse ...

Anyway! Exercise is a must, clean eating.. clean living.. It is TIME GIRLS!..
Old 04-28-2014, 11:07 AM   #768
Big Yapper!!!!

That's what I am missing so much right now....EXERCISE!!!

Soon enough
Old 04-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #769
Big Yapper!!!!

Eggs & Zucchini

Quote:
125 calories for the WHOLE skillet!!!

Saute 1 chopped zucchini with 2 T chopped onion & 1 minced clove garlic in a little water or broth over med-high heat in a non stick skillet. Add more water or broth as needed and cook until tender.

Spread out the zucchini mixture evenly and pour in 1 beaten egg with 2 egg whites evenly over the zucchini.

Turn to low and cover.
Cook until egg is firm. Season with salt and pepper. I mixed the salt and pepper in with my eggs.
Thought this looked pretty good for the cals
Old 04-28-2014, 02:30 PM   #770

YUM!! what a great calorie bargain!!..
Old 04-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #771
Big Yapper!!!!

MEATBALLS!

These look delicious. I would do chicken though (I LOVE GROUND CHICKEN)...

Quote:

Introduction

Delicious Meatballs safe for Phase 2 of the HCG Diet. This will count for your protein and vegetable. 3 Meatballs per serving.

Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 6

Ingredients

550 grams - Ground beef, extra lean
1 cup - Tomato Sauce
5 Wheat Melba Toast, Wheat
1/4 cup chopped Green onion
1 Large Egg - Whites
2 tbsp - Chopped Onion Seasoning
2 tbsp - Onion powder
2 tbsp - Garlic powder
2 tsp - Salt
2 tsp - Black Pepper
4 tbsp - Ground Oregano
Old 04-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #772
Big Yapper!!!!

Can you tell I'm getting hungry? (Yea just now....Saved all cals for dinner )
But I honestly felt zero hunger (at least til I got to web surfing! LOL)
Old 04-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #773

Quote:
Can you tell I'm getting hungry? (Yea just now....Saved all cals for dinner )
But I honestly felt zero hunger (at least til I got to web surfing! LOL)
This is great Pati!! I am not sure I can stop at 3 meatballs on the last one, so may hold off a bit on those..

I am hungry, and have been today, but this is expected and I will eat when I get home in a few minutes! Looking forward to losing..
Old 04-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #774
Big Yapper!!!!

Lemon Slushie

Quote:

8 CALORIE LEMON SLUSHY RECIPE:
1 OZ. LEMON JUICE (USUALLY 1/2 LEMON-1 LEMON’S WORTH)
1/3 CUP WATER
7-9 ICE CUBES
STEVIA TO TASTE (ORGANIC STEVIA IS BEST MOST NATURAL TASTE)

All you do is blender it up all together- the stevia in it is what will create the great thick, frothy texture. If you don’t use stevia the texture would not be nearly as pleasant. I know the recipe is so simple that it might be like, why are you making a recipe for that? But honestly, that’s the very reason I needed to make it! It had never occurred to me that i could make something tasty to eat that was so simple with only 2 ingredients aside from water until I was desperate for something “yummy” on p2
Old 04-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #775
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
This is great Pati!! I am not sure I can stop at 3 meatballs on the last one, so may hold off a bit on those..

I am hungry, and have been today, but this is expected and I will eat when I get home in a few minutes! Looking forward to losing..
LOL You and me both...wondering if cheaper calorie wise if I used ground chicken breasts

You'll be home soon enough to eat your din din!!
Old 04-28-2014, 02:45 PM   #776
Big Yapper!!!!

P2 Spaghetti (rogue)

Last one for today...I can't wait to try this one!!

Quote:

One of the things I miss on HCG is pasta. Our family enjoys several pasta dishes and sometimes it's hard to watch my family eat them when I can't, even though it's just for a little while.

This recipe is considered "rogue" because it includes zucchini. I haven't had any issue eating zucchini on Phase 2, so I'm sharing it. Use your judgment for yourself.

The spirooli slicer is so much fun to use and it's easy enough that my 6-year-old loves to do it. It makes thin or thick "noodles" from many kinds of fruits and veggies.

Here is my zucchini!

Spaghetti Sauce

3.5 oz ground beef
1 Tbsp onion, minced
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2-1 can diced tomatoes, or 1-2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano

Brown beef with onions and garlic. Add tomatoes and spices, and let simmer at least 10 minutes. The longer it simmers the more flavorful it will be.

You can add the noodles to the sauce pot to heat through, or if you prefer your zucchini to be crunchier, pour the hot sauce over the zucchini noodles.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:47 PM   #777
Big Yapper!!!!

Meringue Cookies

HCG Vanilla Meringue Cookies | notchangingmyname
Old 04-28-2014, 02:48 PM   #778

Quote:
Last one for today...I can't wait to try this one!!
YES!!! this is one I am trying.. thanks Pati for all the goodies!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #779
Big Yapper!!!!

I try to give back to our lil' community when I can

Good Night
Old 04-29-2014, 07:37 AM   #780
Big Yapper!!!!

Here are today's #s

All that said, here are today's #'s:

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs) - This day was a complete BUST! CHEATED
4/25 (vlcd 5) = 210.5 (-.5 lbs)
4/26 (vlcd 6) = 209.5 (-1 lbs)
4/27 (vlcd 7) = 208.5 (-1 lbs) = Feeling crappy. Ate off plan.
4/28 (vlcd 8) = 209 (+.5)
4/29 (vlcd 9) = 207 (-2 lbs)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 10.0 lbs

My first mini goal was 205! I am almost there!!! I going to be greedy and say I can make it out of the 200s by end of 3 weeks?

Had a rough night....DD is sick with a cold. DH seems to be passing kidney stones Daughter is fine. Just home with dad but he was in a lot of pain last night. Poor guy. He's a lil' better this morning (thank God for vicodin)....

How are you all doing?!?!?!?
Closed Thread