Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 09:21 AM   #721
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Oh Pati you have the BIGGEST FAMILY I EVER SAW!... Always something huh? Well I like your plan, and my fingers are crossed... Love the fact that you are not hungry. What brand did you end up getting this time?
I bought Eutrig...Its working great!

Yea my family ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING going on! But I love em!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #722
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I bought Eutrig...Its working great!

Yea my family ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING going on! But I love em!
OK, that is what I got. I started a new clean batch today, so I am looking forward to no hunger too!..

Yes, your family looks so close and loving! So happy for all of you!
Old 04-24-2014, 09:47 AM   #723
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OK, that is what I got. I started a new clean batch today, so I am looking forward to no hunger too!..

Yes, your family looks so close and loving! So happy for all of you!
That's riiiiiggghtt LOAD baby, LOAD! Like any other round, I am sure you will have a wonderful round
Old 04-24-2014, 11:20 AM   #724

Quote:
That's riiiiiggghtt LOAD baby, LOAD! Like any other round, I am sure you will have a wonderful round
Thanks Pati!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #725

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi ladies! Had lots to do this morning and I was shocked when TOM came Oh Shari, I hope that doesn't mean he'll be visiting on you vacation I know he leaves me and heads your direction each month. I should've known though because I woke up in the middle of the night seriously drenched in sweat. I just thought it was because I was under the covers And the fact that I was starving yesterday! I stayed on plan but I did eat a little bit more than usual. I was craving sweets so I took my oopsie rolls and put whipped cream on them. They were delicious! They were like crepes. I make 2 different kinds, one for sandwiches and one for treats.

We went to McDonalds for lunch today and I took my oopsie rolls I had a quarter pounder with cheese, no bun or ketchup. I added mayo and it was delicious! I was cracking up though because I brought my own bun.

I peeked at the scale this morning and even with TOM I'm at 199.4 TOM usually brings anywhere from 2-5 pounds so I'm hoping to really see a nice drop after TOM leaves.

I don't have much time to do personals but hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!! And Pati, how was the steak and asparagus?????
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 04-24-2014, 12:58 PM   #726

Wonderful loss Gracie!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #727
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi ladies! Had lots to do this morning and I was shocked when TOM came Oh Shari, I hope that doesn't mean he'll be visiting on you vacation I know he leaves me and heads your direction each month. I should've known though because I woke up in the middle of the night seriously drenched in sweat. I just thought it was because I was under the covers And the fact that I was starving yesterday! I stayed on plan but I did eat a little bit more than usual. I was craving sweets so I took my oopsie rolls and put whipped cream on them. They were delicious! They were like crepes. I make 2 different kinds, one for sandwiches and one for treats.

We went to McDonalds for lunch today and I took my oopsie rolls I had a quarter pounder with cheese, no bun or ketchup. I added mayo and it was delicious! I was cracking up though because I brought my own bun.

I peeked at the scale this morning and even with TOM I'm at 199.4 TOM usually brings anywhere from 2-5 pounds so I'm hoping to really see a nice drop after TOM leaves.

I don't have much time to do personals but hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!! And Pati, how was the steak and asparagus?????
Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:52 PM   #728

Quote:
Wonderful loss Gracie!! WHOO HOOOOOO!!!
Quote:
Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!
Thank you very much!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #729
Big Yapper!!!!

My lunch wasn't a complete bust but our server was an idiot! (I never complain at restaurants when I am with work people and I try to give them the benefit of a doubt and respect them since they do have a tough job!) That said....I ordered my meal exactly as I wanted it (like Gracie said to order). She listened for the most part. I said I didn't want the mashed potatoes so she offered to give me more asparagus. Cool right?

Well I got 2 plates of food. Both exactly the same. Meat and asparagus but she failed to take the wine glaze off I returned one plate. Ate the steak while trying to clean some of the stuff off....

Could I have returned my plate(s) and ordered right? Of course! And if I were with anyone other than the group I was with at lunch today, I would have! Business lunches are uncomfortable as it is so I sucked it up

Keep your fingers crossed for me on the scale in the morning!
Old 04-25-2014, 05:47 AM   #730

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Looks like everyone is doing so well!! KUTGW ladies!!!

Pati~you did the best you could, it's very difficult/tricky when eating out for business lunches. Hope the scale is still your friend today

Deb~ good luck on your new round!! You will totally rock, as always!!

Gracie~congrats on your loss, even with silly TOM here! Yup, according to my P Tracker, it's due to arrive the day before I leave to go on vaca, but usually it's only for 3 days as the first 2 are really ... so all's not lost and by the time we go to places we plan on snorkeling, it'll be gone! Are you doing a round now too or eating LC? Sorry, I haven't had a chance to go back some pages and see what everyone's doing...

Meek~ hun, so glad to see you're back! WW is very good, I see so many people lose well and the best part, keep the weight off because it teaches you how to eat 'regular' food for life. I'd love to follow you as you succeed in this!

Julie~congrats hun, you're soooo close to entering a new decade!!!

Irene~wishing you success on your new round too!

Violet~good luck on your round too...looks like you're losing very nicely!!

If I missed anyone, sorry....posting quickly while I have a min...

I'm doing well, still on plan. I'm loving Zumba...going to a class this afternoon with my workout buddy. The problem I'm having is not going to some classes as planned because it's during lunch time, and some appointments with my clients can run longer or if something happens unexpectedly, I'm having to take care of that situation and cancel going to a class. So far, I've been able to go to at least 1 class a week though, and I try to workout at home if I know I'm not able to go to a class that day. I'm good for now...Happy Friday everyone!!
Old 04-25-2014, 06:08 AM   #731

Shari you are going to have so much fun on your vacay!!! Love that you are also doing Zumba still.

Pati, I agree you did the best you could, and it sounds yummy...

I am eating all the things I think I will miss the next day or two then on to losing again! I am taking the advice of some of the experts and only weighing once a week. I even put the scale way far away from my bathroom so I can't just hop on. No way would I weigh fully clothed..

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Wedding cake for me tomorrow night.. I have to admit it is one of my very favorite things that I ONLY eat a wedding.. so maybe once every 2 or 3 years..
Old 04-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #732
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy Friday Sweetums We made it to another weekend thank God!

You guys know I am trying to be honest with myself as well as you guys right? Well I come in this morning with my tail between my legs, my head hung low and ready to fess up!

As mentioned above, lunch was not bad. Did pretty well considering
Last night however, I realized that family gatherings ALWAYS get the best of me But I accept it and I carry on. Not sure if you guys all want to know exactly what I ate but I am putting here for the world to see! Dinner consisted of a healthy portion of grilled skirt steak. No biggie to me. Also had a kale salad WITH fig and walnut balsamic dressing. Still no biggie to me. Here's the kicker....I had a birthday cupcake topped off with a cup of coffee with creamer Sooooo, I was afraid what the scale would read this morning. Nervously, I removed me clothes lol and stepped on.... Get off. Step on again Once more, step off. Step back on again LOL I still managed to lose. I'm not proud of my incident but I am trying my best to push past it and carry on... Back on plan today!

So here are today's #'s:

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs) - This day was a complete BUST! CHEATED
4/25 (vlcd 5) = 210.5 (-.5 lbs)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 6.5lbs

Right now I'm wondering if my mishap from last night will show up tomorrow I won't know til I step on that scale in the AM but I am not going to stop with the round. (I refuse to at least til I get to my mini goal and then move on to P3/Atkins and start lifting again). I do plan on having LOADS of h20 today AND eat clean...I am having boars head chicken for lunch (thanks Julie for the suggestion) and an orange. For dinner it will be tilapia and some veggie and probably a fruit depending on my hunger.

There you have it!

Thanks for letting me rant

Last edited by 12yrslater; 04-25-2014 at 06:57 AM..
Old 04-25-2014, 06:54 AM   #733
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I'm doing well, still on plan. I'm loving Zumba...going to a class this afternoon with my workout buddy. The problem I'm having is not going to some classes as planned because it's during lunch time, and some appointments with my clients can run longer or if something happens unexpectedly, I'm having to take care of that situation and cancel going to a class. So far, I've been able to go to at least 1 class a week though, and I try to workout at home if I know I'm not able to go to a class that day. I'm good for now...Happy Friday everyone!!
Shari you're doing so well! Even if you can only do Zumba once a week, you are getting exercise at home too! That's great...You're low carbing w/exercise right? You're body will transform in no time

Your vacation will be here soon and I bet you can't wait I will live vicariously through you

(BTW - I am not exercising due to lack of cals but I sooooo miss my Zumba)
Old 04-25-2014, 06:56 AM   #734
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I am eating all the things I think I will miss the next day or two then on to losing again! I am taking the advice of some of the experts and only weighing once a week. I even put the scale way far away from my bathroom so I can't just hop on. No way would I weigh fully clothed..

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Wedding cake for me tomorrow night.. I have to admit it is one of my very favorite things that I ONLY eat a wedding.. so maybe once every 2 or 3 years..
You are so good! Cake only once every 2 - 3 years!?!? WOW!!!
Enjoy your loading....Enjoy the wedding....Enjoy the weekend love!!!

You start p2 on Sunday?
Old 04-25-2014, 07:00 AM   #735

Quote:
Happy Friday Sweetums We made it to another weekend thank God!

You guys know I am trying to be honest with myself as well as you guys right? Well I come in this morning with my tail between my legs, my head hung low and ready to fess up!

As mentioned above, lunch was not bad. Did pretty well considering
Last night however, I realized that family gatherings ALWAYS get the best of me But I accept it and I carry on. Not sure if you guys all want to know exactly what I ate but I am putting here for the world to see! Dinner consisted of a healthy portion of grilled skirt steak. No biggie to me. Also had a kale salad WITH fig and walnut balsamic dressing. Still no biggie to me. Here's the kicker....I had a birthday cupcake topped off with a cup of coffee with creamer Sooooo, I was afraid what the scale would read this morning. Nervously, I removed me clothes lol and stepped on.... Get off. Step on again Once more, step off. Step back on again LOL I still managed to lose. I'm not proud of my incident but I am trying my best to push past it and carry on... Back on plan today!

So here are today's #'s:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 6.5lbs (after 3 full vlcds )

Right now I'm wondering if my mishap from last night will show up tomorrow I won't know til I step on that scale in the AM but I am not going to stop with the round. (I refuse to at least til I get to my mini goal and then move on to P3/Atkins and start lifting again). I do plan on having LOADS of h20 today AND eat clean...I am having boars head chicken for lunch (thanks Julie for the suggestion) and an orange. For dinner it will be tilapia and some veggie and probably a fruit depending on my hunger.

There you have it!

Thanks for letting me rant
Pati, you are human, congrats!!!!.........................

See this is why I think the way I do about the original Protocol. He says if you eat one bite off plan you will immediately gain weight and basically blow the plan.. However, time has shown me over and over and over again, that this is not true. Yes, a temporary gain may come from water weight, but it is NOT FAT... on so few cals that is just not possible. (Modern Science)

So you lost! Congrats! Even if it shows up tomorrow or the next day in water weight, it will quickly go away by staying lower cals.. There is no magic voodooo bad ju ju in cream in your coffee either...

Low cals, HCG to help with hunger, and probably speed up your fat loss is the magic juju... If you put lotion on your skin, or cream in your coffee, yet eat lower cals... it makes no difference.. that is modern science.. ok I will say THIS IS MY OPINION BASED ON ACTUAL TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS..
Old 04-25-2014, 07:01 AM   #736

Quote:
You are so good! Cake only once every 2 - 3 years!?!? WOW!!!
Enjoy your loading....Enjoy the wedding....Enjoy the weekend love!!!

You start p2 on Sunday?
Thanks my dear!!.. Yep, start on Sunday!
Old 04-25-2014, 07:07 AM   #737
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Pati, you are human, congrats!!!!.........................

See this is why I think the way I do about the original Protocol. He says if you eat one bite off plan you will immediately gain weight and basically blow the plan.. However, time has shown me over and over and over again, that this is not true. Yes, a temporary gain may come from water weight, but it is NOT FAT... on so few cals that is just not possible. (Modern Science)

So you lost! Congrats! Even if it shows up tomorrow or the next day in water weight, it will quickly go away by staying lower cals.. There is no magic voodooo bad ju ju in cream in your coffee either...

Low cals, HCG to help with hunger, and probably speed up your fat loss is the magic juju... If you put lotion on your skin, or cream in your coffee, yet eat lower cals... it makes no difference.. that is modern science.. ok I will say THIS IS MY OPINION BASED ON ACTUAL TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS..
The bad ju ju comment about the coffee made me laugh out loud (literally). (altho this creamer does have the debil in it cuz it has sugar! It's my arch nemesis! LMAO)

I agree with about the diet 100% Deb! I seriously do!

Quote:
Thanks my dear!!.. Yep, start on Sunday!
Old 04-25-2014, 07:13 AM   #738

Morning peeps! Happy Friday Still chugging along on plan - TOM is doing his normal peep show, here for a minute and then vanished for the rest of the day. I'm sure he will start full force today. I haven't really had the bad PMS or cramps yet so maybe LC is helping I truly do believe processed carbs are so damaging to our bodies. Those stupid Oreos I could eat an entire sleeve in one sitting with a nice cold glass of milk. NO MORE I SAY!!! Yesterday I kept it clean even with my TOM cravings. I had the quarter pounder with cheese on an oopsie for lunch, piece of cheese as a snack, taco meat with teensy bit of grated cheese & dollop of sour cream for dinner and dessert was an oopsie with whipped cream. I'm not weighing again until TOM is gone because I can tell I'm just a bit swollen in the tummy area.

Deb ~ I wedding cake too! My favorite is almond. We have a bakery here that everyone orders the almond cake from. It has white icing and shaved almonds on top. OMG

Pati ~ Good for you!!! Just eat clean today and don't worry about it.

Shari ~ I'm still doing Atkins, on day 12 of Induction. No real hunger but some TOM craving for sweets. I do have chocolate coconut oil fat bombs in the fridge and oopsies that I can put whipped cream on and stay on plan. Why is it TOM always visits on vacation??? GGGRRRR Happens to me ALL.THE.TIME I'm sure once it's out of the way you'll be having a blast!

Big HELLO's and Happy Friday to everyone else!!! Check in if you can!
Old 04-25-2014, 07:14 AM   #739

Quote:
The bad ju ju comment about the coffee made me laugh out loud (literally). (altho this creamer does have the debil in it cuz it has sugar! It's my arch nemesis! LMAO)

I agree with about the diet 100% Deb! I seriously do!

Oh sugar is the debil....... IF i wanted it bad enough, I'd work it into my calories... when I was in college that is the only way I could drink coffee, with lots of CREAM AND SUGAR!! Now I keep the cream, but use a little sweetner.. I just got used to it that way.

On this plan there are so many things we have to give up, I think keeping my creamy coffee is worth keeping... MY OPINION ....
Old 04-25-2014, 07:21 AM   #740

Quote:
Morning peeps! Happy Friday Still chugging along on plan - TOM is doing his normal peep show, here for a minute and then vanished for the rest of the day. I'm sure he will start full force today. I haven't really had the bad PMS or cramps yet so maybe LC is helping I truly do believe processed carbs are so damaging to our bodies. Those stupid Oreos I could eat an entire sleeve in one sitting with a nice cold glass of milk. NO MORE I SAY!!! Yesterday I kept it clean even with my TOM cravings. I had the quarter pounder with cheese on an oopsie for lunch, piece of cheese as a snack, taco meat with teensy bit of grated cheese & dollop of sour cream for dinner and dessert was an oopsie with whipped cream. I'm not weighing again until TOM is gone because I can tell I'm just a bit swollen in the tummy area.

Deb ~ I wedding cake too! My favorite is almond. We have a bakery here that everyone orders the almond cake from. It has white icing and shaved almonds on top. OMG

Shari ~ I'm still doing Atkins, on day 12 of Induction. No real hunger but some TOM craving for sweets. I do have chocolate coconut oil fat bombs in the fridge and oopsies that I can put whipped cream on and stay on plan. Why is it TOM always visits on vacation??? GGGRRRR Happens to me ALL.THE.TIME I'm sure once it's out of the way you'll be having a blast!

I know how hard the cravings can get on TOM.. so hang in there!! Go to your fat bombs rather than the oreos... easily said, not so easily done if they are staring at you...

I could eat Oreo's by the dozen, which is why we don't have any. I agree that processed carbs are just the worst!! This wedding cake will be a homemade one but I have no idea what kind. My daughter is the Maid of Honor and said she went on the cake tasting and it was MARVELOUS.. so I will have a piece. THEN. move on..
Old 04-25-2014, 07:22 AM   #741
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

TOM

Gracie, have you ever tried the pumpkin puree (pure 100% pumpkin in a can) with cream cheese (just a lil - or enough to make the mixture creamy) with sweetner nuked? It's such a wonderful thing for days when your cravings are getting the best of you! Taste like pumpkin cheese cake
Old 04-25-2014, 08:42 AM   #742
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Looks like everyone is doing so well!! KUTGW ladies!!!

Pati~you did the best you could, it's very difficult/tricky when eating out for business lunches. Hope the scale is still your friend today

Deb~ good luck on your new round!! You will totally rock, as always!!

Gracie~congrats on your loss, even with silly TOM here! Yup, according to my P Tracker, it's due to arrive the day before I leave to go on vaca, but usually it's only for 3 days as the first 2 are really ... so all's not lost and by the time we go to places we plan on snorkeling, it'll be gone! Are you doing a round now too or eating LC? Sorry, I haven't had a chance to go back some pages and see what everyone's doing...

Meek~ hun, so glad to see you're back! WW is very good, I see so many people lose well and the best part, keep the weight off because it teaches you how to eat 'regular' food for life. I'd love to follow you as you succeed in this!

Julie~congrats hun, you're soooo close to entering a new decade!!!

Irene~wishing you success on your new round too!

Violet~good luck on your round too...looks like you're losing very nicely!!

If I missed anyone, sorry....posting quickly while I have a min...

So glad you're loving Zumba!! I do too!! You'll have a wonderful time on your cruise! It's working the exercise into your regular life and routine, which it sounds like you're doing, that is the key to success! good for you!!

Deb-yup! Totally agree on the protocol. I'm so glad you we're brave enough to experiment and share it . Weddings cake? Really? It's usually a disappointment for me at weddings...I go for chocolate mouse or warm toll house cookies . Enjoy your loading!! I'm looking forward to your successful round .

Pati-all things considered, it wasn't that bad. I've been there and usually pay the price, but you're down, girl!! Enjoy that!! even if you have a little bump tomorrow you're still losing so well!! WTG!! Good job!

Gracie-woohoo on Onederland with Tom!! You're doing great!!

I'm down a little more today, not nearly the large losses I dreamed of, but down it down. 160.6. I am sore from head to toe-I went back to my weir training class yesterday-bodypump, and forgot how hard and effective it is!, I really need to stick with it! I added a bit of extra protein yesterday for it. If I can incorporate it back in while in P2, maybe it won't impact my stabilization in P3? Anyway, I'm content with the vlcds. I almost feel like I could do 3 full weeks, but not sure how that'd work? I'm taking it day by day. So far, so good. .

Hi anyone I missed
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 04-25-2014, 10:11 AM   #743

Go Julie!! You are doing great, I know I love to lose more also, but you are losing! If you are content with your VLCD then just keep on as long as you feel good doing it.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #744
Big Yapper!!!!

Meek!!
Old 04-25-2014, 12:15 PM   #745
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Go Julie!! You are doing great, I know I love to lose more also, but you are losing! If you are content with your VLCD then just keep on as long as you feel good doing it.
Thanks! Slow and steady will win the race!
Old 04-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #746
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
So glad you're loving Zumba!! I do too!! You'll have a wonderful time on your cruise! It's working the exercise into your regular life and routine, which it sounds like you're doing, that is the key to success! good for you!!

Deb-yup! Totally agree on the protocol. I'm so glad you we're brave enough to experiment and share it . Weddings cake? Really? It's usually a disappointment for me at weddings...I go for chocolate mouse or warm toll house cookies . Enjoy your loading!! I'm looking forward to your successful round .

Pati-all things considered, it wasn't that bad. I've been there and usually pay the price, but you're down, girl!! Enjoy that!! even if you have a little bump tomorrow you're still losing so well!! WTG!! Good job!

Gracie-woohoo on Onederland with Tom!! You're doing great!!

I'm down a little more today, not nearly the large losses I dreamed of, but down it down. 160.6. I am sore from head to toe-I went back to my weir training class yesterday-bodypump, and forgot how hard and effective it is!, I really need to stick with it! I added a bit of extra protein yesterday for it. If I can incorporate it back in while in P2, maybe it won't impact my stabilization in P3? Anyway, I'm content with the vlcds. I almost feel like I could do 3 full weeks, but not sure how that'd work? I'm taking it day by day. So far, so good. .

Hi anyone I missed
You are rocking this round Julie!!! Slow and steady will keep the weight off for sure
Old 04-26-2014, 11:19 AM   #747
Big Yapper!!!!

So here are today's #'s:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/26 (vlcd 6) = 209.5 (-1 lbs)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 7.5lbs

Happy Weekend my loves...Just popped in here for a second so I don't lose track/focus of my path.

Enjoy your weekend!
Old 04-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #748

Quote:
So here are today's #'s:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 7.5lbs

Happy Weekend my loves...Just popped in here for a second so I don't lose track/focus of my path.

Enjoy your weekend!
Look at you go girl!!!! You lost another pound?? See I told ya so! ..
Old 04-27-2014, 08:19 AM   #749
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Look at you go girl!!!! You lost another pound?? See I told ya so! ..
Thanks for the support love

So here are today's #'s:

4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/27 (vlcd 7) = 208.5 (-1 lbs)

TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 8.5lbs

Good luck today Deb....VLCD1 for you right? You got this
Old 04-27-2014, 08:26 AM   #750
Big Yapper!!!!

How is everyone else doing?

I'll be honest, today is feeling really rough! I am feeling quite hungry and lethargic. I think part of it has to do with the real extreme low cals I had yesterday. Why? I felt like doing NOTHING and didn't have much for food in the house. I made a tilapia for lunch. Had an orange and dinner was one chicken pattie. I'm wondering if I am need of fat? More protein? I'm on my way out today to shop for stuff and food. I may up cals and fat intake today (probably lower cals/atkins style). I don't know but I have a bad headache. I am winging it and not worrying. If the scale isn't nice tomorrow, I know it will come off within the week....

There's my truth today

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend (gosh it flies by)!
Closed Thread