Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2014, 09:51 AM   #691
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Pati-yes, she also made me consider the dark side ... it's nice over here
Yes! I live on the boars head lunch meats-all real food, no nitrates, or nitrites or fillers. The roast beef isn't bad either .
Sounds good!! May have to try that! Well Girls the dark side is really the logical side of the HCG world... You know where you question things and look at modern science...

Look at all the folks who followed the original plan to the "T"!!!! and stuggled and sacrificed and still could not lose or maintain like they were led to believe. So why do it the hard way when you can get the same results the logical way?.. that is my moto...

If you watch enough You Tube videos anyway, you will see how many of the old timers are now doing it there way. HFLC, Coconut oil, you name it, they are doing it. STILL it will work if you keep your cals low enough.. there is no magic formula of food IN MY OPINION!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Dream View Post
Good Morning. I finally ended that long round where I was cheating, took a break and started again last week (loading Friday & Saturday) and I'm down 9.2 pounds in only 3 days. My best loss by far (even when I was originally introduced to hhcg June, 2011 at 225.6.). After my first day, I had already dropped 5.2.

I'm rogue as I'm eating ground turkey instead of hamburger meat and am mixing veggies (spinach & kale) in my morning green shake, take fish oil capsules and use flax meal (fiber). My husband and I made a bet, when I get through this round without cheating, he will have to clean the whole house.

We have a planned outing this Saturday at a sushi place so I know I will go up a little, but it will come right back off and doesn't count towards our bet. I'm also using my elliptical, but only for about 5 minutes since I am eating so few calories. The longest this round will last will be 60 days, but am aiming for 40 days since I know I won't reach my goal in this round. There is no rush.

Much and continued success to us all!
GOOD LUCK TO YA!!!! I don't call it "cheating" when I have something that may not fit into the mold of the plan, but it is a choice to eat something at that time. IS it worth the consequences? Sometimes YES, sometimes NO... make it a concious choice!!! you can do it!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #692

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Sounds good!! May have to try that! Well Girls the dark side is really the logical side of the HCG world... You know where you question things and look at modern science...

Look at all the folks who followed the original plan to the "T"!!!! and stuggled and sacrificed and still could not lose or maintain like they were led to believe. So why do it the hard way when you can get the same results the logical way?.. that is my moto...

If you watch enough You Tube videos anyway, you will see how many of the old timers are now doing it there way. HFLC, Coconut oil, you name it, they are doing it. STILL it will work if you keep your cals low enough.. there is no magic formula of food IN MY OPINION!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YA!!!! I don't call it "cheating" when I have something that may not fit into the mold of the plan, but it is a choice to eat something at that time. IS it worth the consequences? Sometimes YES, sometimes NO... make it a concious choice!!! you can do it!!!

I agree Deb. I see more and more of the very strict hcg'ers back on here who have gained everything back plus some. They were protocol warriors and still didn't stabilize. If you go back to your old ways of eating, the weight is going to come back! I also see people doing round after round, gaining and losing the same pounds. It kind of scares me because it's not meant to be used that way. I'd be afraid I'd screw up my hormones something awful!!! I've been guilty as well
Old 04-23-2014, 10:02 AM   #693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
I agree Deb. I see more and more of the very strict hcg'ers back on here who have gained everything back plus some. They were protocol warriors and still didn't stabilize. If you go back to your old ways of eating, the weight is going to come back! I also see people doing round after round, gaining and losing the same pounds. It kind of scares me because it's not meant to be used that way. I'd be afraid I'd screw up my hormones something awful!!! I've been guilty as well
I agree Gracie!! Especially with RX. I know for me, when I get this round done, I am taking a long break. No matter where I am in weight. Then, hope to finish it off in the fall.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:13 AM   #694

Quote:
I agree Gracie!! Especially with RX. I know for me, when I get this round done, I am taking a long break. No matter where I am in weight. Then, hope to finish it off in the fall.
That's a great approach! Plus, you have waited for a while in between your rounds. I think PI's are fine as well. I just see people doing P2, losing 15 pounds and then not following P3/P4 at all. They are back in a month doing P2 again. I just don't think it's safe to keep using hcg that way.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #695
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Isn't P3 basically Atkins? I never thought P4 was necessary?
Old 04-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #696
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Dream View Post
Good Morning. I finally ended that long round where I was cheating, took a break and started again last week (loading Friday & Saturday) and I'm down 9.2 pounds in only 3 days. My best loss by far (even when I was originally introduced to hhcg June, 2011 at 225.6.). After my first day, I had already dropped 5.2.

I'm rogue as I'm eating ground turkey instead of hamburger meat and am mixing veggies (spinach & kale) in my morning green shake, take fish oil capsules and use flax meal (fiber). My husband and I made a bet, when I get through this round without cheating, he will have to clean the whole house.

We have a planned outing this Saturday at a sushi place so I know I will go up a little, but it will come right back off and doesn't count towards our bet. I'm also using my elliptical, but only for about 5 minutes since I am eating so few calories. The longest this round will last will be 60 days, but am aiming for 40 days since I know I won't reach my goal in this round. There is no rush.

Much and continued success to us all!
What a great start!!!

Good luck!
Old 04-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #697

I definitely treat P3 like Atkins. P4 is something lots and lots of peeps don't want to mess with. I kinda like the idea of eating carbs and not gaining, but I can't do it with lots of success. Occasional, yep.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:22 AM   #698
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok ladies, I'm in a pickle...I have a mandatory meeting at a restaurant tomorrow (I chose to do this round now cuz I had NO planned commitments. My boss threw this out to me yesterday! rrggghhh). I am going to TRY MY DAMNDEST to get out of it tomorrow morning (I'll claim a stomach ache of sorts or something and see if that works). My worse case scenario is I go and take in my cals during lunch. EVERYTHING IS NOT ON PROTOCOL!

The salads and dressing are as follows:

Quote:
Dressings: ranch, bleu cheese, caesar, italian, oil & vinegar, balsamic vinaigrette, apple cider vinaigrette, corn vinaigrette, southwest chipotle

COBB – grilled chicken, romaine, bacon, egg, bleu cheese, tomatoes, avocado, choice of dressing 13.99

CAESAR - grilled chicken, romaine, shaved parmesan, croutons, caesar dressing 13.99

WALDORF - grilled chicken, baby spinach, candied walnuts, beets, cucumber, apple, dried cranberries, gorgonzola, apple cider vinaigrette 13.99

CHOPPED - grilled chicken, romaine, bacon, avocado, cucumber, corn & black bean relish, gorgonzola, corn vinaigrette 13.99

COWBOY - adobo steak or pulled chicken, tomatoes, avocado, corn & black bean relish, pepperjack, tortilla strips, chipotle dressing 14.99
I was thinking of getting one of the closest to my way of eating right now and push around the food I don't want? What dressing would you guys get? (I DESPISE BALSAMIC) LOL

What should I do?!?!?
Old 04-23-2014, 11:23 AM   #699
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I definitely treat P3 like Atkins. P4 is something lots and lots of peeps don't want to mess with. I kinda like the idea of eating carbs and not gaining, but I can't do it with lots of success. Occasional, yep.
I would prefer to eat without the carbs (personally) as they really won't benefit me even when I am lifting....
Old 04-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #700

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I would prefer to eat without the carbs (personally) as they really won't benefit me even when I am lifting....
I totally agree! I feel my best without the carbs, and can maintain much better also. I don't see a need for them and will try to just do them when it is something special... I can't eat like I used to if I want to be thinner.. Just a fact... ugh...
Old 04-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #701
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/159/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
You're right! That's why I have always been a bit rogue. . I did one round protocol and was miserable!! Much better to find what works for you and stick with it! And this is my conclusion on carbs too...occasional, yes, regular? Not without consequences! But finding a way to balance those out for maintenance is the big challenge.

Gracie-I agree! It's interesting to see the protocol folks changing things up in subsequent rounds. The plan works, all weight loss plans work, if you stick with them. The main reason we gain it back is we go back to eating unhealthy foods. It's the same with each weight loss attempt...taking maintenance as seriously as the losing phase of any approach is the key. But, most of us, me included, don't want to keep that type of focus going long term. It's exhausting!! I'm hoping to get low enough that my upper cushion is still a happy place .

Quote:
Ok ladies, I'm in a pickle...I have a mandatory meeting at a restaurant tomorrow (I chose to do this round now cuz I had NO planned commitments. My boss threw this out to me yesterday! rrggghhh). I am going to TRY MY DAMNDEST to get out of it tomorrow morning (I'll claim a stomach ache of sorts or something and see if that works). My worse case scenario is I go and take in my cals during lunch. EVERYTHING IS NOT ON PROTOCOL!

I was thinking of getting one of the closest to my way of eating right now and push around the food I don't want? What dressing would you guys get? (I DESPISE BALSAMIC) LOL

What should I do?!?!?
I vote chicken Cesar with no croutons, cheese or dressing. I buy the walden farms dressing packets and keep them in my purse, the Italian would do nicely with that salad. Another option I've done at restaurants is get the smaller hamburger (usually quarter lb) and enjoy it with mustard and pickle, off the bun with either a side of green veggie or salad (with Wf dressing too), or maybe shrimp cocktail with very little sauce? Good luck! You can do it!!

I'm hungry . Tummy growling...ah well. It's how it usually starts for me. Hope the hcg is good. These syringes are old, frozen most of the time, been in the fridge for a week now though. One left for tomorrow then I switch to the new, more dilute stuff, . I'm cautiously optimistic that this PI could be just the thing for me!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 04-23-2014, 12:35 PM   #702

Quote:
Isn't P3 basically Atkins? I never thought P4 was necessary?
I don't think P3 is like Atkins. Here's my reasoning: On P3 you can have all the veggies, fruits, etc., just no sugar or starch. Atkins to me is more strict. On P3 I was able to eat loads of sour cream, veggies, sugar-free treats like pudding, candy, etc. - I couldn't do that on Atkins. KWIM?

P4 is supposed to be necessary if you are following protocol to a T. It's supposed to reintroduce those sugars and starches and you're supposed to be able to maintain with those sugars and starches. I think the key is to add one thing at a time where most of us go hog wild!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 04-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #703
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I totally agree! I feel my best without the carbs, and can maintain much better also. I don't see a need for them and will try to just do them when it is something special... I can't eat like I used to if I want to be thinner.. Just a fact... ugh...
Amen SISTA!
Old 04-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #704

Quote:

What should I do?!?!?

Do they have any entrees to choose from? Maybe like a steak and asparagus? Or grilled chicken? Dressings are killer on protocol!
Old 04-23-2014, 12:39 PM   #705

Quote:
You're right! That's why I have always been a bit rogue. . I did one round protocol and was miserable!! Much better to find what works for you and stick with it! And this is my conclusion on carbs too...occasional, yes, regular? Not without consequences! But finding a way to balance those out for maintenance is the big challenge.

Gracie-I agree! It's interesting to see the protocol folks changing things up in subsequent rounds. The plan works, all weight loss plans work, if you stick with them. The main reason we gain it back is we go back to eating unhealthy foods. It's the same with each weight loss attempt...taking maintenance as seriously as the losing phase of any approach is the key. But, most of us, me included, don't want to keep that type of focus going long term. It's exhausting!! I'm hoping to get low enough that my upper cushion is still a happy place .

I vote chicken Cesar with no croutons, cheese or dressing. I buy the walden farms dressing packets and keep them in my purse, the Italian would do nicely with that salad. Another option I've done at restaurants is get the smaller hamburger (usually quarter lb) and enjoy it with mustard and pickle, off the bun with either a side of green veggie or salad (with Wf dressing too), or maybe shrimp cocktail with very little sauce? Good luck! You can do it!!

I'm hungry . Tummy growling...ah well. It's how it usually starts for me. Hope the hcg is good. These syringes are old, frozen most of the time, been in the fridge for a week now though. One left for tomorrow then I switch to the new, more dilute stuff, . I'm cautiously optimistic that this PI could be just the thing for me!
I lost good in P2 last time with little tweaks here and there. I think you need to do whatever keeps you losing and sane! I think your PI is going to be just what you needed to jumpstart your losses
Old 04-23-2014, 12:50 PM   #706
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Thanks for the advise Julie. Unfortunately I have no Walden Farms dressing to carry with me I do like the burger idea. Maybe I can do grilled chicken breast with veggies too?
If I want to, I can do this right!!! (or I can be a turkey - yes, I said turkey instead of chicken - and back out with a "I don't feel too good")

Quote:
I don't think P3 is like Atkins. Here's my reasoning: On P3 you can have all the veggies, fruits, etc., just no sugar or starch. Atkins to me is more strict. On P3 I was able to eat loads of sour cream, veggies, sugar-free treats like pudding, candy, etc. - I couldn't do that on Atkins. KWIM?

P4 is supposed to be necessary if you are following protocol to a T. It's supposed to reintroduce those sugars and starches and you're supposed to be able to maintain with those sugars and starches. I think the key is to add one thing at a time where most of us go hog wild!
You are absolutely right!! When I did P&I I did a clean round and went into P3 "atkins style". I should probably do it the right way (because I love fruits)
Old 04-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #707
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Do they have any entrees to choose from? Maybe like a steak and asparagus? Or grilled chicken? Dressings are killer on protocol!
Here's their menu
Old 04-23-2014, 01:00 PM   #708

Quote:
Here's their menu
I would do the 6 ounce strip steak and grilled asparagus. You can tell them to leave off the glaze any spices. Tell them you have an allergy or something. Also asparagus plain or with lemon. The extra couple ounces of meat should be fine if you skip a fruit. That sounds yummy!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #709
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I would do the 6 ounce strip steak and grilled asparagus. You can tell them to leave off the glaze any spices. Tell them you have an allergy or something. Also asparagus plain or with lemon. The extra couple ounces of meat should be fine if you skip a fruit. That sounds yummy!!!
OMG I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 01:30 PM   #710

Quote:
OMG I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
You're welcome! ENJOY
Old 04-24-2014, 03:44 AM   #711

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
ladies! I have so much to go back and read so I don't know what's what now (don't have time to go back now). I've been meaning to come here but I've been soooo busy with work and getting ready for vacation. Right now, I decided to take a break from the scale, and as much as I was leary of doing this I felt I had to as I noticed how it was affecting my mood daily and making me doubt what I was doing although in my mind I knew I was doing good...eating low carb + exercising...but as you know, this causes the scale to go up, down, up, down, etc and I was going . So for now, I'm happy just using my clothes as my guide until I get through the cruise and come back. I'll definitely do another round after the cruise as I'm not totally satisfied where I'm at (last time I checked I was maintaining in the 170's) and want to get down more.
Today is take your child to work day so I'm taking the boys...really glad they can see what I do and other jobs they could consider in the public sector.

I'll try to come back later today as I'm only going in for half-day then they're going with their father to a skate party (it's spring break for them) with other friends. I you and miss posting....gotta make this a daily ritual again. Happy Friday Eve!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
ladies! I have so much to go back and read so I don't know what's what now (don't have time to go back now). I've been meaning to come here but I've been soooo busy with work and getting ready for vacation. Right now, I decided to take a break from the scale, and as much as I was leary of doing this I felt I had to as I noticed how it was affecting my mood daily and making me doubt what I was doing although in my mind I knew I was doing good...eating low carb + exercising...but as you know, this causes the scale to go up, down, up, down, etc and I was going . So for now, I'm happy just using my clothes as my guide until I get through the cruise and come back. I'll definitely do another round after the cruise as I'm not totally satisfied where I'm at (last time I checked I was maintaining in the 170's) and want to get down more.
Today is take your child to work day so I'm taking the boys...really glad they can see what I do and other jobs they could consider in the public sector.

I'll try to come back later today as I'm only going in for half-day then they're going with their father to a skate party (it's spring break for them) with other friends. I you and miss posting....gotta make this a daily ritual again. Happy Friday Eve!!!
I think you are making a wise choice for yourself Shari!!! You are getting ready to vacation, and with clothes as your guide, that is better than any scale. Have a great time with the boys today!! What a great idea!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 06:18 AM   #713
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning

Here are today's #'s:

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs)
TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 6lbs (after 3 full vlcds )

EDITED TO ADD: I hope to at least get to 205 by the time my short round is done (199 would be best but I know the losses start to slow after week one so I am being real here)....

Last edited by 12yrslater; 04-24-2014 at 06:24 AM..
Old 04-24-2014, 06:23 AM   #714
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Missed ya Sharilious!

You sound like you are in a great place with what you are doing right now. That scale will get to almost all of us. (I hadn't gotten on mine almost all winter cuz I hate it! ) You know, when LCing and exercising, you most definitely will see a change in your body. I'm glad you decided to rid yourself of the scale and continue with what you are doing. You won't be disappointed. I guarantee it.

Sounds like a fun day with your kiddos. Enjoy them!

Come back when you have time!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #715

Quote:
Good Morning

Here are today's #'s:

Saturday (load day 1) = 215
Sunday (load day 2) = 216.5
4/21 (vlcd 1) = 217
4/22 (vlcd 2) = 214 (-3 lbs)
4/23 (vlcd 3) = 212 (-2 lbs)
4/24 (vlcd 4) = 211 (-1 lbs)
TOTAL (include load weight cuz it makes me feel better) = 6lbs (after 3 full vlcds )

EDITED TO ADD: I hope to at least get to 205 by the time my short round is done (199 would be best but I know the losses start to slow after week one so I am being real here)....
Girl you will hit 205 EASILY!!! I'd look for 199 but I get what you are saying, don't want to get ahead of yourself.. Keep up the great work!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:42 AM   #716
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/159/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:

good to see you! my dh is taking my dds to work today too . just keep on doing the right things, enjoy your vacation and see where you are when you get home.

Pati-you're losing so well! i always have goals for my rounds, but what will be will be . Just keep plugging away and ride that wave!

Gracie-I can't do SF treats and too much fruit even in P3...that's like running with scissors...dangerous! I do keep my apple and strawberries though. Of course I can't really indulge in the SF LC replacement goodies too much in general. Hope you're having a good day!!

Deb-hows your loading going? Anything special planned? I really enjoyed those Cadbury eggs this weekend .

I'm down to 161.2 today. I'll take it, below LDW from before my PI.I was kind of hoping for more though... I don't expect to drop like a real first week, but close would be nice . Onward I go!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:45 AM   #717

Gallery: Meek75
Hi Ladies. Deb invited me over. Good to see you all. Keep up the good work. I'm starting WW soon.

Have a good day.
Old 04-24-2014, 07:56 AM   #718

Quote:
good to see you! my dh is taking my dds to work today too . just keep on doing the right things, enjoy your vacation and see where you are when you get home.

Pati-you're losing so well! i always have goals for my rounds, but what will be will be . Just keep plugging away and ride that wave!

Gracie-I can't do SF treats and too much fruit even in P3...that's like running with scissors...dangerous! I do keep my apple and strawberries though. Of course I can't really indulge in the SF LC replacement goodies too much in general. Hope you're having a good day!!

Deb-hows your loading going? Anything special planned? I really enjoyed those Cadbury eggs this weekend .

I'm down to 161.2 today. I'll take it, below LDW from before my PI.I was kind of hoping for more though... I don't expect to drop like a real first week, but close would be nice . Onward I go!
Julie you are doing great too! Being realistic on a PI is hard, but I think you will lose more. Just stay the course!.. I also cannot eat SF treats on P3. I do love fruit, but I have to kinda watch the volume. I could eat a WHOLE watermelon in one day If I let myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post
Hi Ladies. Deb invited me over. Good to see you all. Keep up the good work. I'm starting WW soon.

Have a good day.
MEEK!!! so great to see you!!!! I love me some WW!!!! I would follow WW all the time If I could keep myself in check.

In fact that will most likely be my plan for life, a lower carb ( not unlimited on the fruits and vegs) kinda version of WW. I just love fruit so much and summer is the best time to do WW.

Congrats and so happy you are joining us!!!!
Old 04-24-2014, 07:59 AM   #719
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Girl you will hit 205 EASILY!!! I'd look for 199 but I get what you are saying, don't want to get ahead of yourself.. Keep up the great work!!!
Thanks...I love y'alls support! I do believe it helps sooo much (as well as the accountability )

Quote:

Good analogy with the carbs in P3 I personally feel satiated with Atkins eating and with all those substitute meals/recipes when I am craving stuff. I think that's what I will do. (with berries here and there. I LOVE LOVE BERRIES! )

You're doing well!!! Are you going to consider this a cycle?

BTW I think the hcg I got this time TOTALLY works wonders!!! I really am not hungry AT ALL!! Makes this easier. My biggest derailments will be things like lunch meetings and unplanned gatherings. Today is full of these! LOL Lunch meeting (which Gracie was wonderful in helping me with)...Tonight, my sister wants us over to celebrate her son's bday (unexpected). I told DH I will eat my tilapia prior to heading to her house and say I already ate when I get there. *keeping fingers crossed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek75 View Post

Have a good day.
EEEK!! It's MEEK!! Good to see you love. Stick around. We'd love to have ya.

Good luck with WW! I'm sure you'll do splendid.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:07 AM   #720

Quote:
Thanks...I love y'alls support! I do believe it helps sooo much (as well as the accountability )

Good analogy with the carbs in P3 I personally feel satiated with Atkins eating and with all those substitute meals/recipes when I am craving stuff. I think that's what I will do. (with berries here and there. I LOVE LOVE BERRIES! )

You're doing well!!! Are you going to consider this a cycle?

BTW I think the hcg I got this time TOTALLY works wonders!!! I really am not hungry AT ALL!! Makes this easier. My biggest derailments will be things like lunch meetings and unplanned gatherings. Today is full of these! LOL Lunch meeting (which Gracie was wonderful in helping me with)...Tonight, my sister wants us over to celebrate her son's bday (unexpected). I told DH I will eat my tilapia prior to heading to her house and say I already ate when I get there. *keeping fingers crossed*

EEEK!! It's MEEK!! Good to see you love. Stick around. We'd love to have ya.

Good luck with WW! I'm sure you'll do splendid.
Oh Pati you have the BIGGEST FAMILY I EVER SAW!... Always something huh? Well I like your plan, and my fingers are crossed... Love the fact that you are not hungry. What brand did you end up getting this time?
Closed Thread