Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #571
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Cute avi pic of you Julie
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2014, 08:07 AM   #572
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm glad Julie brought up the "freezing" of the hcg....

For anyone who knows, I rec'd the hcg in powder form. Are we supposed to place it in the fridge?

What is the freezing about?
Old 04-08-2014, 08:16 AM   #573
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Peeps

I'm hanging in there - hovering around 200-202 lbs. Today I'm going to attempt a steak day and see if I can get back into Onederland. I do well all day and then the night time munchies seem to hit me while watching TV. That needs to STOP

I'm thinking about starting a new round the day after Easter with everyone else. Seriously, 15 pounds less would feel tremendous!!!

Pati ~ After you mix the powder with whatever you're using then you freeze it. I've never done the RX but I believe you mix it with bacteriostatic water. I know there are YOUTUBE videos to help you.

Great job to everyone on losing and maintaining. Bathing suit season is quickly approaching!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:59 AM   #574

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Nothing too fun....Nephew's bday party. Dinner out on Friday evening. Saturday went shopping and dinner out with a cousin and my sister. It was a great relaxing weekend for the most part.

Let me know how you like your scale (when you get it up and running). I have to get a new one. I just may bite the bullet and get one. The one I own is older and doesn't do all the fancy stuff Deb's does :P And it only weighs in increments of .5 (altho, when I was doing p2/hcg in the past the .5 weigh ins didn't mess with my head too much. I think (and this is only a personal thing) that the .1s up and downs can totally mess with my brain. Does that make sense? )

KUTGW Deb!!!!!

How is everyone else doing?!?!?

BTW - Curious as to who will be starting a new round after Easter? Anyone?
ME! I am doing a round around Easter. So excited!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I so agree, that progress is so encouraging!!! You didn't eat because you weren't hungry? That's wonderful!! I'm still not mentally there all the time!! I've overridden my intuition so many times I think it's broken! I've been working on it this past year, and also finding the right balance between diligence and relaxing a bit on my eating. You're making great mental progress and you're so close to goal!! Shouldn't you be leaving for HI soon? Are you squeezing in another round of P2 before you go? Quick question: How long have you frozen your syringes for? I think my next round I may freeze all of mine. I like it!

Pati-nice family fun weekend!! And I totally get that messed up head thing with the fluctuations on the scale. I'd actually take a little fluctuation these days….always the same for me lately!! Sigh. I hope that'll translate into easy stabilization at least!

Just a quick check in. Temp good 97.6, slept well, feel good. Got a new scale, still not quite sure how it works? It weighs a bit heavier than my old one but it is what it is!! I need to download an app to my phone and I can synch the "data" to it, but it only read my weight so far...

On the "old" scale I'm still stuck at 162.6 (day 5!!) and not happy about it. Oh well, what can you do? Clean protocol isn't budging it, so I will just finish up my round and move on to the next phase while my company is here. It's fine. I'd like to be slimmer, but I think that's an ongoing thing for me. I'd always like to be slimmer!! For now, I'm content with being smaller than I was, and trying to keep my mind focused on stabilizing and staying in control, rather than using a stall and frustration as justification for a cheat or off plan indulgence. Slow and steady wins the race!!

Have a good day all!!
You have done all you can Julie!! Maybe a break will do you good

I mixed and froze all my injections when I got my supplies. I wrap them 5-10 in foil and put those into a freezer bag, inside a freezer container. They have lasted me 6 months before, could probably go longer. I think they stay fresher when they are frozen right away.

Then I take out one foil pack of either 5 or 10 and put those in my fridge. You can also just take one at a time out of the freezer like you have been. Mine always test positive, no matter how long they are frozen so far!!!

Hawaii is when I want to go. Like I have said before, I HAVE to enjoy it! Fully. I want to do all those things that my body is not ready for yet. So when I get to where I am ready to ENJOY, I will book and go. It is all up to ME. The original reason we were going this spring was because my son was going to his friends Wedding in Maui, but they broke up so no wedding. AND no trip. Son is now working a new contract and won't be free for 6 months, so who knows if he can go. I am not one bit worried about my trip, because I AM GOING. just not sure WHEN.

Quote:
I'm glad Julie brought up the "freezing" of the hcg....

For anyone who knows, I rec'd the hcg in powder form. Are we supposed to place it in the fridge?

What is the freezing about?
When you are waiting to mix it, keep it in the fridge. AFTER you mix it, when you are ready for your round, you can either keep in fridge for up to 30 days mixed, or freeze your injection needles with the amount you will take daily. Some people freeze the mixed solution in the bottle. Just be sure it is in foil and inside a container.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Peeps

I'm hanging in there - hovering around 200-202 lbs. Today I'm going to attempt a steak day and see if I can get back into Onederland. I do well all day and then the night time munchies seem to hit me while watching TV. That needs to STOP

I'm thinking about starting a new round the day after Easter with everyone else. Seriously, 15 pounds less would feel tremendous!!!

Pati ~ After you mix the powder with whatever you're using then you freeze it. I've never done the RX but I believe you mix it with bacteriostatic water. I know there are YOUTUBE videos to help you.

Great job to everyone on losing and maintaining. Bathing suit season is quickly approaching!!!
Good to hear from you Gracie!! I hope you do join us if you feel like it after Easter. I agree that 15 pounds feels very nice GONE..

Hope you have a successful steak day!
Old 04-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #575
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hey girls...my dry hcg powder is in the cupboard. I guess I'll pop it in the fridge. Never thought about it in the dry form...

Like deb, I filled and froze syringes, 7 in a foil pack, the I put those in a Rubbermaid container to protect them. I used the fresh stuff for the first 2.5 weeks, then went to the frozen stash. I will probably freeze most of my next batch.

Gracie-enjoy that steak!

Deb-Hawaii is amazing! You're killing me with the waiting...wish I could go right now!! That's why I changed my avi back to my HI one from last year .

Pati-thanks! HI dreaming! I may jump back for a week or so after Easter too.
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #576

Quote:
Hey girls...my dry hcg powder is in the cupboard. I guess I'll pop it in the fridge. Never thought about it in the dry form...

Like deb, I filled and froze syringes, 7 in a foil pack, the I put those in a Rubbermaid container to protect them. I used the fresh stuff for the first 2.5 weeks, then went to the frozen stash. I will probably freeze most of my next batch.

Gracie-enjoy that steak!

Deb-Hawaii is amazing! You're killing me with the waiting...wish I could go right now!! That's why I changed my avi back to my HI one from last year .

Pati-thanks! HI dreaming! I may jump back for a week or so after Easter too.
I think it is easier for me to WAIT because I have not been there yet! Since you have experienced it all first hand, you KNOW what is there!.. ARG!! I want to go, but I would find myself sitting down too much because my back cannot carry this load as it is. My back has been barking at me lately with trying to do too much. I had a disc removed years ago, and he told me I had several others that looked bad. SO!! I have to get the weight off my body so I can walk and enjoy!

I love your avi!!! AH!!!! looks so gorgeous!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:52 AM   #577
Big Yapper!!!!

INTERESTING! I learn so much from you wonderful ladies

I guess I better take care of my stashes

I think I will be okay during round #1 this time around. I never ever ever turn down my friends for any gatherings. EVER! (Probably why I can never stick to any clean eating....we drink alot when we get together. And when we drink, we eat ) Anyway, I know I am 100% set and ready for this round. I just got an invite for a 4/27 gathering to which I turned down IMMEDIATELY (no hesitation). Why? My head is in full gear and I looked at the calendar and thought no way am I ruining a round that quick into the start of it ....

YEP. Proud me moment!
Old 04-08-2014, 11:59 AM   #578

Quote:
INTERESTING! I learn so much from you wonderful ladies

I guess I better take care of my stashes

I think I will be okay during round #1 this time around. I never ever ever turn down my friends for any gatherings. EVER! (Probably why I can never stick to any clean eating....we drink alot when we get together. And when we drink, we eat ) Anyway, I know I am 100% set and ready for this round. I just got an invite for a 4/27 gathering to which I turned down IMMEDIATELY (no hesitation). Why? My head is in full gear and I looked at the calendar and thought no way am I ruining a round that quick into the start of it ....

YEP. Proud me moment!
WOW so proud of you Pati!!!! this is wonderful!!!

I see how close your family and friends are, so finding that window of time is hard! HOWEVER!! where there is a will there is a way!!!!
Old 04-08-2014, 01:05 PM   #579
Big Yapper!!!!

They changed the date to the 19th which will be right before my round!

I so happy!

Thanks Deb. I think I am mentally prepped!
Old 04-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #580

Quote:
They changed the date to the 19th which will be right before my round!

I so happy!

Thanks Deb. I think I am mentally prepped!
YIPPPEEE!!! wonderful news! Now load well...
Old 04-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #581
Big Yapper!!!!

INDEED!!
Old 04-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #582
Big Yapper!!!!

Pati-excellent!! You're ready to go!! Love it!!! Hope you have an amazing round!!!

Deb-you are going to love Hawaii!! It's a feeling as much as a place...the sights, smells, relaxed feeling is so special there. I try to hold on to that feeling-the Haaa in Aloha!
Old 04-09-2014, 04:55 AM   #583

Quote:
Pati-excellent!! You're ready to go!! Love it!!! Hope you have an amazing round!!!

Deb-you are going to love Hawaii!! It's a feeling as much as a place...the sights, smells, relaxed feeling is so special there. I try to hold on to that feeling-the Haaa in Aloha!
Sounds Wonderful!!!!

Nothing much to report today, up .8 still fine in my window. Hope everyone is doing well!!..
Old 04-09-2014, 07:54 AM   #584
Big Yapper!!!!

Deb-you're Such a great stabilizer!!

I am down a lb today, of course! I decided if I sts again I wouldn't dose today and call yesterday my LDW and transition off. Sigh. So, I'll dose today and maybe tomorrow? I need to be in P3 by Sunday... I can kind of ramp up Sunday as my last transition day, so last dose can be on Thursday I guess. Silly body. I need to be back to my workouts too. I'm losing muscle (according to new scale). I don't write buy it, but I know I'm not building any muscle lately either.

A few more days (4-5) of vlcs...lets do this!!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:02 AM   #585

Quote:
Deb-you're Such a great stabilizer!!

I am down a lb today, of course! I decided if I sts again I wouldn't dose today and call yesterday my LDW and transition off. Sigh. So, I'll dose today and maybe tomorrow? I need to be in P3 by Sunday... I can kind of ramp up Sunday as my last transition day, so last dose can be on Thursday I guess. Silly body. I need to be back to my workouts too. I'm losing muscle (according to new scale). I don't write buy it, but I know I'm not building any muscle lately either.

A few more days (4-5) of vlcs...lets do this!!
Thanks Julie! I only stabilize well when I don't eat like a piggie.. I swear, If I could just eat LC, and not be tempted by other things, I would be fine. I won't lose much on LC, but I can maintain!

Congrats on the pound down!!! You have a good plan, so I am sure you will do fine.. I agree, I need to get back to my workouts also. I felt better then. Yep, we can do this!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #586
Big Yapper!!!!

Hi loves

Wow Julie. Congrats on the lost pound! How cool!!!

Deb, I agree with Julie, you do stabilize quite well!!! CONGRATS!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day....

How is everyone else doing?
Old 04-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #587

Quote:
Hi loves

Wow Julie. Congrats on the lost pound! How cool!!!

Deb, I agree with Julie, you do stabilize quite well!!! CONGRATS!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day....

How is everyone else doing?
Good afternoon Pati! I was wondering the same thing! Where is everyone?? Come out come out wherever you are!!..

Like I say, I can stabilize well, but I can't eat like a skinny person..
Old 04-09-2014, 10:56 AM   #588

HEEEYYYY I'm here. I've been having a rough time lately because the doctor thinks I pulled a muscle in my back - OUCH! It's my upper back, left side right near the spine. He did an xray and everything on there was fine. He believe it's the muscle right next to your spine. It sucks because it feels like it's burning. Doc said it's the nerves. Gave me 500 mg Naproxen and muscle relaxers. It doesn't seem to be getting better! It feels stiff today

My weight is doing fine. I even went to the gym yesterday I did the treadmill for 45 minutes on an incline- said I burned 400 calories. Then I hit the hot tub and steam room. Doctor said it was cool as long as I didn't use any elliptical or weight machines that uses your back or arms.

I didn't weigh this morning but yesterday I was at 201. So I'm hanging in there. I put ************ back on my iphone so I can track what I'm eating. I'm stellar all day and then at night I seem to collapse and binge. Grrrr!!! I will weigh tomorrow and see how I'm doing.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:01 AM   #589

Oh gosh I hope you feel better soon! You just keep getting hit with things! .. At least you made it to the gym which is better than I did!

Hang in there, and take care.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #590
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh goodness Gracie! I'm sorry you are in pain Hang in there. Hope the meds kick in and your pain subsides soon!!!
Man, you are one strong Cookie! I would be laying in bed sulking in pain. Gym would be the last thing on my mind! YOU GO GIRL!
Old 04-09-2014, 12:27 PM   #591

Quote:
Oh goodness Gracie! I'm sorry you are in pain Hang in there. Hope the meds kick in and your pain subsides soon!!!
Man, you are one strong Cookie! I would be laying in bed sulking in pain. Gym would be the last thing on my mind! YOU GO GIRL!
Thanks Pati! Actually I was really looking forward to the hot tub and steam room. But when I got home afterwards I was so tired from the steam room that it made me very unpleasant! My poor DS asked me to help him study for his Algebra II test and I was sooooo grumpy Next time I'll know that after working out, hot tub, and steam - go straight to bed!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 12:27 PM   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Oh gosh I hope you feel better soon! You just keep getting hit with things! .. At least you made it to the gym which is better than I did!

Hang in there, and take care.
Thanks Deb!
Old 04-10-2014, 04:36 AM   #593

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
ladies! Sorry I've been MIA...TOM kicked my butt and did it well LOL, but he's finally gone. Problem is that according to the P Tracker, it's due again a day before my vacation!! UGH! The good thing is that it's quick as he packs the best punches w/in the first 2 days..by day 3 it's moving on so my vacation won't be totally ruined. I just know you ladies wanted to know ALL that about me, huh? I've been busy between work and track practices and I see that my intentions of posting later in the day sometimes doesn't happen so I'm going to go back to my older method of posting in the mornings because I really miss you guys when I'm not engaged daily.

I'm up a few pounds (3.something) so need to get back down within my window. I'm kinda '' that I didn't push harder to get back into the 160's as I'm ranging between 174-178, all depending on what I eat and how much I eat that day. I am continuing to exercise and going to Zumba classes which I LOVE I'm thinking what I will do is really work on tracking my calories daily again and seeing how much I can lose via LC, eating less, and exercising. At the minimum, I'm hoping to keep losing inches so my smaller clothes (10s) will fit better even if the scale doesn't 'show' it...

I have some catching up to do so can't personally address everyone now. I'll try my best to come back on later to do so. Happy Friday Eve!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:05 AM   #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
ladies! Sorry I've been MIA...TOM kicked my butt and did it well LOL, but he's finally gone. Problem is that according to the P Tracker, it's due again a day before my vacation!! UGH! The good thing is that it's quick as he packs the best punches w/in the first 2 days..by day 3 it's moving on so my vacation won't be totally ruined. I just know you ladies wanted to know ALL that about me, huh? I've been busy between work and track practices and I see that my intentions of posting later in the day sometimes doesn't happen so I'm going to go back to my older method of posting in the mornings because I really miss you guys when I'm not engaged daily.

I'm up a few pounds (3.something) so need to get back down within my window. I'm kinda '' that I didn't push harder to get back into the 160's as I'm ranging between 174-178, all depending on what I eat and how much I eat that day. I am continuing to exercise and going to Zumba classes which I LOVE I'm thinking what I will do is really work on tracking my calories daily again and seeing how much I can lose via LC, eating less, and exercising. At the minimum, I'm hoping to keep losing inches so my smaller clothes (10s) will fit better even if the scale doesn't 'show' it...

I have some catching up to do so can't personally address everyone now. I'll try my best to come back on later to do so. Happy Friday Eve!!
Good to see you Shari!! Sorry about TOM beating you up!! You poor girls! I know what you mean about wishing I had pushed harder to get out of the 180's because now I am stuck again...

Up again today to 183.6.. yikes.. getting close to 2 pounds over. Anyway, after all this wonderful stabilizing talk yesterday, I kinda ate too much stuff. All on plan but too much.

That is the hard part, watching cals.. but it must be done.

Congrats on continuing the exercise!!!.. I love Zumba at home, not so sure about a class but if you are with other fun people who don't give a hoot, it could be a blast too!

Keep up your plan Shari, it won't be long till vacation time!..
Old 04-10-2014, 07:47 AM   #595
Big Yapper!!!!

Gracie-hope you're feeling better! And hope you're down to Onederland today too!

Shari-good to see you! And the exercise sounds great! You can drop 3 lbs in a few days of clean LC, so don't worry. I tend to gravitate to that same weight range and can maintain there quite easily. Problem is I don't wanna! I would prefer lower! that's where my body and I have had issues . Keep on plugging away! We can do it!!

Deb-that'll go back down with a lighter day today. You're heading back to weight loss mode in a week or so, so you'll do great.

Down a smidge to 161.2. I'm not going to sose today and call yesterday my ldw. So, basic math & timing question: if I don't take my last injection today, and call yesterday my LDD... It's 72 hours from that last dose, right? So I'm at 24 hours right now, 48 tomorrow morning, and 72 Sat. Morning? Do I have that right? With the hhcg I don't worry as much. Tia!

So, summary of my round: 27 doses/shots 28 vlcds (I think, I thought there were 30 syringes, but I only have 1 left, maybe I miscounted?) , I've lost 16 lbs from load weight/start(177.6) , 13 from pre load. Average 0.5/day like it's supposed to I'm better off than I was a month ago, the Rx wasn't that tough to use, and the reshaping and shrinking was what I really needed and am happy to see has happened. I'm not "done" yet, but much better off than I was! I will need another round to get at least another 10 lbs off, but I'll worry about that later.

I'll finish out the next 2 days on vlcs then on to P3. We're going away this weekend, starting Sat. So P3 will be much easier than P2 this time!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:54 AM   #596

Quote:
Gracie-hope you're feeling better! And hope you're down to Onederland today too!

Shari-good to see you! And the exercise sounds great! You can drop 3 lbs in a few days of clean LC, so don't worry. I tend to gravitate to that same weight range and can maintain there quite easily. Problem is I don't wanna! I would prefer lower! that's where my body and I have had issues . Keep on plugging away! We can do it!!

Deb-that'll go back down with a lighter day today. You're heading back to weight loss mode in a week or so, so you'll do great.

Down a smidge to 161.2. I'm not going to sose today and call yesterday my ldw. So, basic math & timing question: if I don't take my last injection today, and call yesterday my LDD... It's 72 hours from that last dose, right? So I'm at 24 hours right now, 48 tomorrow morning, and 72 Sat. Morning? Do I have that right? With the hhcg I don't worry as much. Tia!

So, summary of my round: 27 doses/shots 28 vlcds (I think, I thought there were 30 syringes, but I only have 1 left, maybe I miscounted?) , I've lost 16 lbs from load weight/start(177.6) , 13 from pre load. Average 0.5/day like it's supposed to I'm better off than I was a month ago, the Rx wasn't that tough to use, and the reshaping and shrinking was what I really needed and am happy to see has happened. I'm not "done" yet, but much better off than I was! I will need another round to get at least another 10 lbs off, but I'll worry about that later.

I'll finish out the next 2 days on vlcs then on to P3. We're going away this weekend, starting Sat. So P3 will be much easier than P2 this time!
Congrats Julie!!!! Well done! Yes you are at 72 hours Sat. Morning, although I never worry about that... Even with RX it didn't matter to me. I never had a gain on that transition anyway.

However!! you do as you see fit!.. Have a wonderful time in P3!!!
Old 04-10-2014, 08:09 AM   #597
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Congrats Julie!!!! Well done! Yes you are at 72 hours Sat. Morning, although I never worry about that... Even with RX it didn't matter to me. I never had a gain on that transition anyway.

However!! you do as you see fit!.. Have a wonderful time in P3!!!
Yea, I ramp up over the transition days based on hunger . I was just checking for info . I'll add in some fat free GY I bought last week today as needed. Thanks sweetie!
Old 04-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #598

Quote:
Yea, I ramp up over the transition days based on hunger . I was just checking for info . I'll add in some fat free GY I bought last week today as needed. Thanks sweetie!
Anytime!! Excited for your stabilization!!
Old 04-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #599
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post

Missed ya Shari....Sorry TOM kicked your bootay but nothing to bad tho...You still did well. I'm so glad you are loving Zumba. As you know, I do too! It's my "fun" workout which doesn't even feel like a workout to me

Quote:
Good to see you Shari!! Sorry about TOM beating you up!! You poor girls! I know what you mean about wishing I had pushed harder to get out of the 180's because now I am stuck again...

Up again today to 183.6.. yikes.. getting close to 2 pounds over. Anyway, after all this wonderful stabilizing talk yesterday, I kinda ate too much stuff. All on plan but too much.

That is the hard part, watching cals.. but it must be done.

Congrats on continuing the exercise!!!.. I love Zumba at home, not so sure about a class but if you are with other fun people who don't give a hoot, it could be a blast too!

Keep up your plan Shari, it won't be long till vacation time!..
Deb, are you low carbing and watching calories? Is this something I'll need to worry about (calorie counting I love low carb. I can do it easily...It's the counting cals that will torture me! )

Quote:

OMG Julie! YOU DID SO WELL ON THIS ROUND!!!!
Old 04-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #600

Quote:
Missed ya Shari....Sorry TOM kicked your bootay but nothing to bad tho...You still did well. I'm so glad you are loving Zumba. As you know, I do too! It's my "fun" workout which doesn't even feel like a workout to me

Deb, are you low carbing and watching calories? Is this something I'll need to worry about (calorie counting I love low carb. I can do it easily...It's the counting cals that will torture me! )

OMG Julie! YOU DID SO WELL ON THIS ROUND!!!!
NORMAL YOUNG FOLKS LIKE YOU! don't really need to count cals on LC. I actually don't count but I know for ME they do count. So I have to not overeat even LC.. That is really the only way I can maintain or lose. Eat less food now. Makes me sad..