Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 07:04 AM   #541
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I loooooovveee tilapia too! It's delicious. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't ever satisfy my hunger
I so agree! I love Tilapia but 3.5 oz raw? LOL a joke right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
No news? How about the fact that your body FAT % is down?!?!?
Thanks Pati!! yep, that really is HUGE for my wiggly bod...

Hope you are ready for a great weekend!! I am!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2014, 07:36 AM   #542
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I so agree! I love Tilapia but 3.5 oz raw? LOL a joke right?



Thanks Pati!! yep, that really is HUGE for my wiggly bod...

Hope you are ready for a great weekend!! I am!
I soooo am ready! I've been watching so many HCG recipe videos that I am finally STOKED to get this started!! I rec'd my stuff but I only rec'd one vial (ordered 3) and I have hhcg as back up I have 2 more weeks and I am golden and ready to go....I can't wait to start losing!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #543
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I soooo am ready! I've been watching so many HCG recipe videos that I am finally STOKED to get this started!! I rec'd my stuff but I only rec'd one vial (ordered 3) and I have hhcg as back up I have 2 more weeks and I am golden and ready to go....I can't wait to start losing!
Pati did you contact them and tell them you only got 1 of the 3? the SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME!! they did make it right and sent the other 2 a week later though. Make sure you tell them, they will fix it.

Did you watch any of Peggy's videos? ( squeakerwood?)
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:50 AM   #544
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Pati did you contact them and tell them you only got 1 of the 3? the SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME!! they did make it right and sent the other 2 a week later though. Make sure you tell them, they will fix it.

Did you watch any of Peggy's videos? ( squeakerwood?)
Been all over them like a cheap suit!!!!! I rec'd a new "tracking #" yesterday. I'm hoping I get my stuff soon.

No! I want to take time tonight to watch the videos tho....And throughout the weekend since I don't have much planned other than dinner tomorrow night
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:58 AM   #545
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Deb-I agree, the fat % is what I'd like to see too! WTG!! Happy weekend my friend!

Pati-thanks for the posts! I'm a boring P2er...and I'm not a fish lover either. I'd up the proton though, like when I've done shrimp, larger serving size for same cal count.

Doing well, nice drop last night, which was a very pleasant surprise! -1.2, to 162.6! Vlcd20 underway, and planning to keep it clean and homemade! If dh wants to go out to dinner (which is likely, if not today, then prob tomorrow, and def Sunday after church) I'm trying to stick to clean protocol as much as possible (but with added hnh in my morning coffee, my 1 big indulgence). The WF salad dressing packets are a lifesaver when eating out .

Have a great Friday all!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #546
lavender and lace
 
Violet_Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,238
Gallery: Violet_Dream
Stats: 178/167.8/135 ~5'10"~
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 4/18/2014
Good Morning Ladies! I'm doing a "rogue" P3 (having sugared cream in my coffee). Other than that, I'm eating straight protein (meat & eggs basically) and woke up to a 1.4 loss. Today is day #4 off hhcg after a 90+ day round that was a bust. I didn't get on my elliptical last night, but am going to do 4-5 days per week.

How many of you exercise during your rounds?
Violet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #547
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,284
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Wow! So much catching up I have to do...I just briefly glanced through and see we have a 'new' person... Julia!! Glad you're here with us, the more the merrier.

Heading to Zumba again! It's wonderful, but TOM is playing with me....due any day now but noooo....the bugger is choosing to keep teasing with cramping, bloating, headaches, night sweats Oh and add moodiness to the mix..yeah I'm real pleasant to be around as long as I keep exercising . Scale is showing a gain of 1.8 so I'm trying to keep it under 2 lbs I'll be back in a bit...co-worker calling
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #548
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Been all over them like a cheap suit!!!!! I rec'd a new "tracking #" yesterday. I'm hoping I get my stuff soon.

No! I want to take time tonight to watch the videos tho....And throughout the weekend since I don't have much planned other than dinner tomorrow night
Awesome!!! Have a nice moviefest

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-I agree, the fat % is what I'd like to see too! WTG!! Happy weekend my friend!

Pati-thanks for the posts! I'm a boring P2er...and I'm not a fish lover either. I'd up the proton though, like when I've done shrimp, larger serving size for same cal count.

Doing well, nice drop last night, which was a very pleasant surprise! -1.2, to 162.6! Vlcd20 underway, and planning to keep it clean and homemade! If dh wants to go out to dinner (which is likely, if not today, then prob tomorrow, and def Sunday after church) I'm trying to stick to clean protocol as much as possible (but with added hnh in my morning coffee, my 1 big indulgence). The WF salad dressing packets are a lifesaver when eating out .

Have a great Friday all!
Thank you Julie! WOW very nice drop at this point! CONGRATS! I also think keeping the eating clean and homemade is a big key to success.

Real, whole fresh or frozen foods is all I ever have on P2. I think I went out to eat 1 time back in 2009 during P2, but none since. We just don't go out though.. I'm a homebody..

Keep up the great work, and have a lovely weekend!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:09 AM   #549
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Dream View Post
Good Morning Ladies! I'm doing a "rogue" P3 (having sugared cream in my coffee). Other than that, I'm eating straight protein (meat & eggs basically) and woke up to a 1.4 loss. Today is day #4 off hhcg after a 90+ day round that was a bust. I didn't get on my elliptical last night, but am going to do 4-5 days per week.

How many of you exercise during your rounds?
This is wonderful!!! Congrats on your loss!! I exercise, just not much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow! So much catching up I have to do...I just briefly glanced through and see we have a 'new' person... Julia!! Glad you're here with us, the more the merrier.

Heading to Zumba again! It's wonderful, but TOM is playing with me....due any day now but noooo....the bugger is choosing to keep teasing with cramping, bloating, headaches, night sweats Oh and add moodiness to the mix..yeah I'm real pleasant to be around as long as I keep exercising . Scale is showing a gain of 1.8 so I'm trying to keep it under 2 lbs I'll be back in a bit...co-worker calling
Glad you are enjoying Zumba Shari!! Sorry about TOM!! I guess Gracie sent him on to you. and he is enjoying tormenting you.

Well do the best you can in dealing with it, and take it out on exercise!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #550
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I loooooovveee tilapia too! It's delicious. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't ever satisfy my hunger
I have the same problem! It's a very lite fish but I have my best losses after devouring a piece or two.
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #551
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Good morning ladies. I weighed 3 times....one time it said 208 then 208.5 twice, so I think it's safe to stick with 208.5.

So it's VLC Day 15 and I've lost 14 pounds. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror this morning. It's like I had lipo all over...HCG is absolutely amazing! I'm more impressed the with inches and the overall toning than the pounds lost.
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #552
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow! So much catching up I have to do...I just briefly glanced through and see we have a 'new' person... Julia!! Glad you're here with us, the more the merrier.

Heading to Zumba again! It's wonderful, but TOM is playing with me....due any day now but noooo....the bugger is choosing to keep teasing with cramping, bloating, headaches, night sweats Oh and add moodiness to the mix..yeah I'm real pleasant to be around as long as I keep exercising . Scale is showing a gain of 1.8 so I'm trying to keep it under 2 lbs I'll be back in a bit...co-worker calling
Hi Shari,

Granny is a hot mess! She'll be gone soon. Hang in there!
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #553
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Do you realize that you had me looking for an ice cream maker yesterday! I found a really cute Cuisinart on Amazon. LOL
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #554
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 61
Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi All!

Well I'm back home and started my PI... I'm eating P2/P3 mostly. Actually yesterday I was at the airport and had a delicious brussel sprout salad and MAN, I was surprised at how little I could actually eat. I felt overstuffed afterwards. I think my stomach seriously shrunk. Same thing happened at dinner. I need to get used to not eating as much quantity. In my head I think "its SALAD GREENS go for it!" but who knew salad greens can actually make you feel stuffed? At least for a lil while anyways.

Going to do P2/P3 ish for till Monday then I think back on it. Goal: to maintain around 138 until then. I've never had problems losing in all my years of dieting.... maintaining it scares me more then losing it and I think it will be much harder.

Although... a little bug keeps coming in my mind just to make this my official P3 and then do another round later... I watched squeakerwoods vids and she stopped at 137 and did another round and her goal was closer then mine is.... still thinkin.

Glad to see everyone is doing so fabulous! Pounds and inches ladies, love hcg
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:17 PM   #555
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-I agree, the fat % is what I'd like to see too! WTG!! Happy weekend my friend!

Pati-thanks for the posts! I'm a boring P2er...and I'm not a fish lover either. I'd up the proton though, like when I've done shrimp, larger serving size for same cal count.

Doing well, nice drop last night, which was a very pleasant surprise! -1.2, to 162.6! Vlcd20 underway, and planning to keep it clean and homemade! If dh wants to go out to dinner (which is likely, if not today, then prob tomorrow, and def Sunday after church) I'm trying to stick to clean protocol as much as possible (but with added hnh in my morning coffee, my 1 big indulgence). The WF salad dressing packets are a lifesaver when eating out .

Have a great Friday all!
GREAT DROP!!!! You seem so determined! I love it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Dream View Post
Good Morning Ladies! I'm doing a "rogue" P3 (having sugared cream in my coffee). Other than that, I'm eating straight protein (meat & eggs basically) and woke up to a 1.4 loss. Today is day #4 off hhcg after a 90+ day round that was a bust. I didn't get on my elliptical last night, but am going to do 4-5 days per week.

How many of you exercise during your rounds?
Great loss for you too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow! So much catching up I have to do...I just briefly glanced through and see we have a 'new' person... Julia!! Glad you're here with us, the more the merrier.

Heading to Zumba again! It's wonderful, but TOM is playing with me....due any day now but noooo....the bugger is choosing to keep teasing with cramping, bloating, headaches, night sweats Oh and add moodiness to the mix..yeah I'm real pleasant to be around as long as I keep exercising . Scale is showing a gain of 1.8 so I'm trying to keep it under 2 lbs I'll be back in a bit...co-worker calling
You are doing wonderfully with your exercise....Shari, I love love love Zumba. When I go to class I feel like I was out dancing versus exercise. It's so much fun!!!!KUTGW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Awesome!!! Have a nice moviefest



Thank you Julie! WOW very nice drop at this point! CONGRATS! I also think keeping the eating clean and homemade is a big key to success.

Real, whole fresh or frozen foods is all I ever have on P2. I think I went out to eat 1 time back in 2009 during P2, but none since. We just don't go out though.. I'm a homebody..

Keep up the great work, and have a lovely weekend!
You know what Deb? REAL FOOD IS THE KEY! I never realized how important and true this is!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
I have the same problem! It's a very lite fish
but I have my best losses after devouring a piece or two.
AMEN!!! When I ate tilapia during p2, I would have the best losses the next day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Good morning ladies. I weighed 3 times....one time it said 208 then 208.5 twice, so I think it's safe to stick with 208.5.

So it's VLC Day 15 and I've lost 14 pounds. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror this morning. It's like I had lipo all over...HCG is absolutely amazing! I'm more impressed the with inches and the overall toning than the pounds lost.
WOOOHOOOO!!! 14 lbs? 15 days? WTG!!!!! You guys are all getting me so super excited to start!!! Can't wait!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Do you realize that you had me looking for an ice cream maker yesterday! I found a really cute Cuisinart on Amazon. LOL
Sorry! Don't her recipes look good? I am definitely going to try the ice cream and the pizza! They are p2 friendly after all.

I think I will attempt them all next week before going into p2. This way I will know what works and what doesn't? I should try the ice cream, pizza and the chocolate delight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi All!

Well I'm back home and started my PI... I'm eating P2/P3 mostly. Actually yesterday I was at the airport and had a delicious brussel sprout salad and MAN, I was surprised at how little I could actually eat. I felt overstuffed afterwards. I think my stomach seriously shrunk. Same thing happened at dinner. I need to get used to not eating as much quantity. In my head I think "its SALAD GREENS go for it!" but who knew salad greens can actually make you feel stuffed? At least for a lil while anyways.

Going to do P2/P3 ish for till Monday then I think back on it. Goal: to maintain around 138 until then. I've never had problems losing in all my years of dieting.... maintaining it scares me more then losing it and I think it will be much harder.

Although... a little bug keeps coming in my mind just to make this my official P3 and then do another round later... I watched squeakerwoods vids and she stopped at 137 and did another round and her goal was closer then mine is.... still thinkin.

Glad to see everyone is doing so fabulous! Pounds and inches ladies, love hcg
YOU GOT THIS! You seem to have your head exactly where it needs to be to transition into a maintenance phase. KUTGW!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #556
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Great to see everyone so excited!! Especially you miss Pati!! I am off line for the weekend, cuz Momma has no internet... Have a great weekend all!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:10 AM   #557
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Deb-enjoy your time w/mom!

Tommyswife-love your post! Great losses, but I so agree the visual shrinking of this plan is amazing!!

Patti-you're rocking and rolling!

I'm up today . Didn't cheat, but I am up early today. I hope that's it! Vlcd21, and planning to go through Friday . Happy weekend all!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #558
Major LCF Poster!
 
shebasmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,591
Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Good morning ladies. I weighed 3 times....one time it said 208 then 208.5 twice, so I think it's safe to stick with 208.5.

So it's VLC Day 15 and I've lost 14 pounds. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror this morning. It's like I had lipo all over...HCG is absolutely amazing! I'm more impressed the with inches and the overall toning than the pounds lost.
Congrats, TW ! You are doing awesome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi All!

Well I'm back home and started my PI... I'm eating P2/P3 mostly. Actually yesterday I was at the airport and had a delicious brussel sprout salad and MAN, I was surprised at how little I could actually eat. I felt overstuffed afterwards. I think my stomach seriously shrunk. Same thing happened at dinner. I need to get used to not eating as much quantity. In my head I think "its SALAD GREENS go for it!" but who knew salad greens can actually make you feel stuffed? At least for a lil while anyways.

Going to do P2/P3 ish for till Monday then I think back on it. Goal: to maintain around 138 until then. I've never had problems losing in all my years of dieting.... maintaining it scares me more then losing it and I think it will be much harder.

Although... a little bug keeps coming in my mind just to make this my official P3 and then do another round later... I watched squeakerwoods vids and she stopped at 137 and did another round and her goal was closer then mine is.... still thinkin.

Glad to see everyone is doing so fabulous! Pounds and inches ladies, love hcg
Enjoy your weekend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Great to see everyone so excited!! Especially you miss Pati!! I am off line for the weekend, cuz Momma has no internet... Have a great weekend all!!!
Enjoy Mom's cooking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-enjoy your time w/mom!

Tommyswife-love your post! Great losses, but I so agree the visual shrinking of this plan is amazing!!

Patti-you're rocking and rolling!

I'm up today . Didn't cheat, but I am up early today. I hope that's it! Vlcd21, and planning to go through Friday . Happy weekend all!
Hang in there, julie ! and have a great weekend !
shebasmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:47 AM   #559
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hey girls! Quiet here...everyone must be out having fun!

I had a nice weekend, scale is stalled again, second one this round, which is annoying, but not unusual I'd like to drop some more weight, but will stop dosing Wed. or Thurs. so I'm happily in P3 by Sunday. We're supposed to take my inlaws up to the Grand Canyon and then back through Sedona, but both dd's have volleyball on Saturday, so that'll complicate our plans .

Hope you're all doing well!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:53 AM   #560
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning Luvs

Hoping everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Deb, how's momma doing??

Julie, you're doing wonderfully this round. Stalls are a pain but almost always expected. Good luck finishing up your round this week! Hopefully you get to a few more lbs off so you can go into P3 extremely happy

everyone! How did you P2ers do during the weekend?
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:32 AM   #561
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hey girls! Quiet here...everyone must be out having fun!

I had a nice weekend, scale is stalled again, second one this round, which is annoying, but not unusual I'd like to drop some more weight, but will stop dosing Wed. or Thurs. so I'm happily in P3 by Sunday. We're supposed to take my inlaws up to the Grand Canyon and then back through Sedona, but both dd's have volleyball on Saturday, so that'll complicate our plans .

Hope you're all doing well!
Oh boy Julie! Sounds like you have full plans ahead! It is never easy to stick to any plan while running around. I wish you all the best when the In Laws come!.. You have done very well on this round, and I think and hope that doing RX will help you stabilize better this time.. I love that your temps are staying up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning Luvs

Hoping everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Deb, how's momma doing??

Julie, you're doing wonderfully this round. Stalls are a pain but almost always expected. Good luck finishing up your round this week! Hopefully you get to a few more lbs off so you can go into P3 extremely happy

everyone! How did you P2ers do during the weekend?
Morning dears!! I had a great weekend with Mom and now am going to a ballgame today. No work for 3 days!.. Up one pound, but still in my range.

Ate very well at Mom's but most everything was LC, which I am grateful for. She didn't push me to eat anything off my plan.. Go Mom!!!

We took her shopping and she bought lots of things she has wanted for years, but never felt like she could afford. It is still hard for her to spend money, but she CAN NOW!.. so we encourage her to get what she really wants while she can enjoy it.

I am getting really excited to start a new round in a couple of weeks. Silly huh? I just see all these videos and see how everyone is doing and losing weight, that I hate standing still, but am anxious to get going. Can't wait!!!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:34 AM   #562
Major LCF Poster!
 
shebasmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,591
Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Happy Monday, ladies ! TOM is gone and so is one pound ! Hope everyone has a great day !
shebasmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #563
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Happy Monday, ladies ! TOM is gone and so is one pound ! Hope everyone has a great day !
WHoooo hoooooooooo!! Congrats Stina!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #564
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 61
Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi all!

Just a quick pop in this morning! I've been doing a PI/ P3 (a very clean P3) since last Wed and I have hovered right at my LIW since then.. I think the most I've gone over is 1.0 (I know that's because I had a super sodium intake the day prior).

Original plan: go back to P2 today (from my PI) and keep on sailing down as close to my goal as possible.

New plan: Stay on P3 for awhile and do another round in a week or two. Didn't want to do another round but I'm loving P3 and the variety & quantity of foods- plus I think P3 might help me recover quicker from surgery (I am having foot surgery, nothing major!) on Wednesday. I think if I up my cals/P3 for awhile then jump into a short 21 day round I'll hit my goal faster then if I try to milk my last P2 for all it's worth.

I was at the doc's this AM for a pre-screen and she's like holy smokes you've lost a lot of weight! I love that. My husband also has noticed a lot of change, plus people who don't see me a lot. Love that, makes me feel proud of myself. We should all be proud of ourselves, losing weight in any method ain't easy, especially hcg!!

Hope everyone is doing fantastic!
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #565
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi all!

Just a quick pop in this morning! I've been doing a PI/ P3 (a very clean P3) since last Wed and I have hovered right at my LIW since then.. I think the most I've gone over is 1.0 (I know that's because I had a super sodium intake the day prior).

Original plan: go back to P2 today (from my PI) and keep on sailing down as close to my goal as possible.

New plan: Stay on P3 for awhile and do another round in a week or two. Didn't want to do another round but I'm loving P3 and the variety & quantity of foods- plus I think P3 might help me recover quicker from surgery (I am having foot surgery, nothing major!) on Wednesday. I think if I up my cals/P3 for awhile then jump into a short 21 day round I'll hit my goal faster then if I try to milk my last P2 for all it's worth.

I was at the doc's this AM for a pre-screen and she's like holy smokes you've lost a lot of weight! I love that. My husband also has noticed a lot of change, plus people who don't see me a lot. Love that, makes me feel proud of myself. We should all be proud of ourselves, losing weight in any method ain't easy, especially hcg!!

Hope everyone is doing fantastic!
WOW! this is great Irene! A nice plan you have also. I need a couple more weeks of variety and more food also. This is probably the best way to handle it, so your body will be ready to lose again.

Congrats on everyone noticing how well you have done!! Good luck with your surgery!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #566
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Oh boy Julie! Sounds like you have full plans ahead! It is never easy to stick to any plan while running around. I wish you all the best when the In Laws come!.. You have done very well on this round, and I think and hope that doing RX will help you stabilize better this time.. I love that your temps are staying up!!!



Morning dears!! I had a great weekend with Mom and now am going to a ballgame today. No work for 3 days!.. Up one pound, but still in my range.

Ate very well at Mom's but most everything was LC, which I am grateful for. She didn't push me to eat anything off my plan.. Go Mom!!!

We took her shopping and she bought lots of things she has wanted for years, but never felt like she could afford. It is still hard for her to spend money, but she CAN NOW!.. so we encourage her to get what she really wants while she can enjoy it.

I am getting really excited to start a new round in a couple of weeks. Silly huh? I just see all these videos and see how everyone is doing and losing weight, that I hate standing still, but am anxious to get going. Can't wait!!!
GO MOM!!!! Enjoy it now that she can, for real!! Sounds like a nice weekend with your mom Deb! So glad to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Happy Monday, ladies ! TOM is gone and so is one pound ! Hope everyone has a great day !
WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi all!

Just a quick pop in this morning! I've been doing a PI/ P3 (a very clean P3) since last Wed and I have hovered right at my LIW since then.. I think the most I've gone over is 1.0 (I know that's because I had a super sodium intake the day prior).

Original plan: go back to P2 today (from my PI) and keep on sailing down as close to my goal as possible.

New plan: Stay on P3 for awhile and do another round in a week or two. Didn't want to do another round but I'm loving P3 and the variety & quantity of foods- plus I think P3 might help me recover quicker from surgery (I am having foot surgery, nothing major!) on Wednesday. I think if I up my cals/P3 for awhile then jump into a short 21 day round I'll hit my goal faster then if I try to milk my last P2 for all it's worth.

I was at the doc's this AM for a pre-screen and she's like holy smokes you've lost a lot of weight! I love that. My husband also has noticed a lot of change, plus people who don't see me a lot. Love that, makes me feel proud of myself. We should all be proud of ourselves, losing weight in any method ain't easy, especially hcg!!

Hope everyone is doing fantastic!
Irene, I think your plan makes complete sense. P3 will be easier and might help you recover better post-op. Good luck with the surgery! Hope all goes well!!!
Congrats on the compliments.
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:01 PM   #567
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Deb-so glad your mom is doing so well! Great job stabilizing!

Irene-I think you've made a wise choice! I'm facing the same decision, but will decide after my MIL goes home. It'll likely have something to do with how well I'm stabilizing . I am not gonna get where I'd hoped this round, so I'll need to figure out the calendar and when to add more vlcds into my life .

Sheba-woohoo!! Nice drop!

Pati-how was you're weekend? Anything fun?

I'm plugging away. I did buy a new scale tonight! I'm looking forward to figuring it out ! Deb, you inspired me! I'll let you know if it's a keeper or not
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:41 AM   #568
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,652
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-so glad your mom is doing so well! Great job stabilizing!

Irene-I think you've made a wise choice! I'm facing the same decision, but will decide after my MIL goes home. It'll likely have something to do with how well I'm stabilizing . I am not gonna get where I'd hoped this round, so I'll need to figure out the calendar and when to add more vlcds into my life .

Sheba-woohoo!! Nice drop!

Pati-how was you're weekend? Anything fun?

I'm plugging away. I did buy a new scale tonight! I'm looking forward to figuring it out ! Deb, you inspired me! I'll let you know if it's a keeper or not
Morning Julie! I love my new scale!! It weighs me 1.4 less than my old one.. Plus it doesn't move around to different numbers all the time. I like stability on a scale. My fat% is still going down as long as I am faithful to my eating mainly LC. It goes down around .1% a day. My water is consistant and my muscle is very very slowly going up. However until I am able to really get going on exercise, I don't expect much improvement there.

I think the main thing is seeing something change for the positive when the scale won't budge. I hope you like yours too!

Up 2 hours earlier today than yesterday, but lost that pound! I always weigh more on early days due to peeing one more time when I sleep in!.. So this was unexpected. So I am AT my LIW right now, 182. Yesterday was a no hunger day and I did'nt eat just because I could. I hope this means mental progress because this has to be a life long habit once I reach my goal.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:05 AM   #569
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,875
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-so glad your mom is doing so well! Great job stabilizing!

Irene-I think you've made a wise choice! I'm facing the same decision, but will decide after my MIL goes home. It'll likely have something to do with how well I'm stabilizing . I am not gonna get where I'd hoped this round, so I'll need to figure out the calendar and when to add more vlcds into my life .

Sheba-woohoo!! Nice drop!

Pati-how was you're weekend? Anything fun?

I'm plugging away. I did buy a new scale tonight! I'm looking forward to figuring it out ! Deb, you inspired me! I'll let you know if it's a keeper or not
Nothing too fun....Nephew's bday party. Dinner out on Friday evening. Saturday went shopping and dinner out with a cousin and my sister. It was a great relaxing weekend for the most part.

Let me know how you like your scale (when you get it up and running). I have to get a new one. I just may bite the bullet and get one. The one I own is older and doesn't do all the fancy stuff Deb's does :P And it only weighs in increments of .5 (altho, when I was doing p2/hcg in the past the .5 weigh ins didn't mess with my head too much. I think (and this is only a personal thing) that the .1s up and downs can totally mess with my brain. Does that make sense? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Julie! I love my new scale!! It weighs me 1.4 less than my old one.. Plus it doesn't move around to different numbers all the time. I like stability on a scale. My fat% is still going down as long as I am faithful to my eating mainly LC. It goes down around .1% a day. My water is consistant and my muscle is very very slowly going up. However until I am able to really get going on exercise, I don't expect much improvement there.

I think the main thing is seeing something change for the positive when the scale won't budge. I hope you like yours too!

Up 2 hours earlier today than yesterday, but lost that pound! I always weigh more on early days due to peeing one more time when I sleep in!.. So this was unexpected. So I am AT my LIW right now, 182. Yesterday was a no hunger day and I did'nt eat just because I could. I hope this means mental progress because this has to be a life long habit once I reach my goal.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
KUTGW Deb!!!!!

How is everyone else doing?!?!?

BTW - Curious as to who will be starting a new round after Easter? Anyone?
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #570
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,909
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Julie! I love my new scale!! It weighs me 1.4 less than my old one.. Plus it doesn't move around to different numbers all the time. I like stability on a scale. My fat% is still going down as long as I am faithful to my eating mainly LC. It goes down around .1% a day. My water is consistant and my muscle is very very slowly going up. However until I am able to really get going on exercise, I don't expect much improvement there.

I think the main thing is seeing something change for the positive when the scale won't budge. I hope you like yours too!

Up 2 hours earlier today than yesterday, but lost that pound! I always weigh more on early days due to peeing one more time when I sleep in!.. So this was unexpected. So I am AT my LIW right now, 182. Yesterday was a no hunger day and I did'nt eat just because I could. I hope this means mental progress because this has to be a life long habit once I reach my goal.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
I so agree, that progress is so encouraging!!! You didn't eat because you weren't hungry? That's wonderful!! I'm still not mentally there all the time!! I've overridden my intuition so many times I think it's broken! I've been working on it this past year, and also finding the right balance between diligence and relaxing a bit on my eating. You're making great mental progress and you're so close to goal!! Shouldn't you be leaving for HI soon? Are you squeezing in another round of P2 before you go? Quick question: How long have you frozen your syringes for? I think my next round I may freeze all of mine. I like it!

Pati-nice family fun weekend!! And I totally get that messed up head thing with the fluctuations on the scale. I'd actually take a little fluctuation these days….always the same for me lately!! Sigh. I hope that'll translate into easy stabilization at least!

Just a quick check in. Temp good 97.6, slept well, feel good. Got a new scale, still not quite sure how it works? It weighs a bit heavier than my old one but it is what it is!! I need to download an app to my phone and I can synch the "data" to it, but it only read my weight so far...

On the "old" scale I'm still stuck at 162.6 (day 5!!) and not happy about it. Oh well, what can you do? Clean protocol isn't budging it, so I will just finish up my round and move on to the next phase while my company is here. It's fine. I'd like to be slimmer, but I think that's an ongoing thing for me. I'd always like to be slimmer!! For now, I'm content with being smaller than I was, and trying to keep my mind focused on stabilizing and staying in control, rather than using a stall and frustration as justification for a cheat or off plan indulgence. Slow and steady wins the race!!

Have a good day all!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.