Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #511
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Juliakfox1
Stats: Wanting to loose 40 lbs
WOE: HHCG and Low Carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
[quote=Doglovingal;16861119]Ooo Seaside isn't far from me at all! It's gorgeous there. We love to go there for a Saturday/Sunday brunch. Although, I'm so crazy busy we don't get a chance very often these days. You'll reach your goal, just think of that beach/bike ride... [/

Last edited by Juliakfox1; 04-02-2014 at 11:23 PM..
Juliakfox1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #512
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Juliakfox1
Stats: Wanting to loose 40 lbs
WOE: HHCG and Low Carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Ooo Seaside isn't far from me at all! It's gorgeous there. We love to go there for a Saturday/Sunday brunch. Although, I'm so crazy busy we don't get a chance very often these days. You'll reach your goal, just think of that beach/bike ride...
Yes, I've been going there for 15 years! I love the town and the people. I've made many wonderful friends there and it's so nice to see them and visit! Usually no one knows where it is and I like to keep it that way! Lol I hope you have a good rest of the week. I'm hoping for a scale move down tomorrow. I've been VLCD without drops for almost 2 weeks. I look forward to starting my drops tomorrow and see if they help. Wishing you a fabulous Thursday and please stay I'm touch!
Juliakfox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:59 AM   #513
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Hi all Ahhh, now that I've finished work early, I can finally reply.

Deb: I see you're still rockin the plan no matter where you are, at your moms or elsewhere! Not only are you on the ball with your nutrition plan but you're always on the ball in this forum, supporting every single person who posts without fail. You're a ray of sunshine in my day and part of the reason I'm glad I found this group

I hope I got everyone, if not,

Well work is wrapping up today and tomorrow I fly back.... so one more day of P2 on the road. Ugh. Weight has been maintaining around 138, although not intentionally- still trying to drop to 120. I actually think 120 is even a little bit on the high side for a goal for someone my height. It's like someone stepped on the brakes, without me changing my eating habits. I have lost a lot of weight, and people are noticing.... I guess my head has to catch up with my body. Does anyone relate? I have no mental idea of my size. I walk in a store to try on clothes and I really have no clue what size will fit me, from 6-12. I don't see myself as a small person. Half of this whole weight loss thing is mental if not more I think. I definitely don't feel tiny or anything like that. When does the head catch up to what the body's doing?

Ok, off to hunt me down some P2 friendly dinner.
Aweeeeeee thanks Irene! Very glad you found us here too! YES!!!! it takes some time for your mind to adjust. ESPECIALLY on HCG losses!! They are much quicker than any other besides WLS and your mind just has to get used to it. It will!!

Have you watched more of Squeakerwood's videos? She is such an inspiration, how many times do I say that?

Hope you had a great night! Enjoy today too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliakfox1 View Post
I will be going to Seaside, Fl! It's my second home! I always go in May every year and Thanksgiving holiday. Last year I wore a bathing suit, but I was much smaller. I hope to reach that goal for May! I usually ride my bike about 20 miles a day there on all the beautiful trails, so I hope that keeps me on point too!
Sounds so fun!!!! You can wear that bathing suit again this year girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
It does take a long time for our minds to catch up...unfortunately it does going up the scale too! I'd say almost a year for me...but lately I've been in a 20lb range, or so, and can't seem to stick the low end of that range, I'd like to try and mentally adjust to a smaller number . Pictures help a lot! Glad you're heading home .

Hi rest of our lovely gang! Hope you're all losing well and sticking to your plans! I had very filling spicy chicken soup for dinner and am still full! I feel guilty, like I did something wrong? Hope the scale endorses this meal, as I'd like to enjoy it again tomorrow!

Goodnight friends!
Morning Julie!! I went to bed too early to catch everyone's posts last night, so it was great to see you all chatting this morning! Your dinner sounds yummy!!

I wanted to say my scale measures in .2 and although I wish it was .1 this will do.. My BF is going down, and I love that part. ALSO my muscle is going up slightly. This is my goal, to build muscle and lose fat!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:06 AM   #514
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a while. Needed a break from HCG. Needless to say, I gained my weight back, so I'm here to start VLCD again! Hope all is well and I missed all my ladies!
Welcome Julia!!!

Quote:
Down a bit more today and quite content. I hope this lasts. I usually can't wait for day 21 to come and I can stop! I'm hoping for another week. I'm sure the scale will help me decide . Have a great day!
You are doing fabulous, Julie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Good afternoon ladies. No loss for me today! In fact, I'm up .5. It's VLC Day 13 and I've released 12.5 pounds. Now I wish I had measured because I know I've lost a lot of inches.

Menu:

Breakfast: coffee
Snack: orange, 16 oz of water
Lunch: Lean grilled chicken tenderloin
Snack: Apple
Dinner: grilled tilapia

Have a great day!
Your menu looks so clean! KUDOS!!!

Remember, you may not be losing on the scale, but I can bet you are losing lots of inches!

Quote:
Hi All! Just a quick pop in to say hello before I head out Don't have time to do an indiv. response post but glad to see everyone doing so well! I'm still P2'ing on the road, actually today I decided not to inject (which I gotta say feels really strange after having done it every AM past 34 days?) somewhat of a PI to get the HCG out of my system for my doc appt next week. I just can't risk ANY chance of a pos. preg test or my surgery I have been planning for months will likely be cancelled. Weight wise- still hovering at 138, today actually 138.8 but that's cuz I was mega hungry yesterday, so I ate a bit more. No guilt, no apology, it's .8, I was hungry and it was all P2 friendly food. Looking forward to going home to get back to my norm. Plan: eat P2 morphing slightly into P3 for next 5 days, then back to strict P2 next mon. I'm treading carefully, not going nuts doubling my cals or anything crazy.
You are so small!! (well in my eyes )
BTW you do so well eating as closely on plan while traveling.
Good luck easing into P3, I'm sure you will do well
Is your surgery something minor? (no need to answer)...Know I'll keep you in thoughts and prayers when you go in - so let us know when it's scheduled for.

Quote:
Hello! Thanks for the lovely welcome! tell you more....hmmm let's see:

I'm Julia from Hosuton, Texas
I've been dieting it seems forever. I did HCG last year for the first time. I started April 1, 2013 and did a 40 day round. I lost 17 pounds. I started at 187 and got down to 170. I went on vacation and kept my weight off for months, but around August 2013 it started to creep back up. Unfortunately, I gained all my weight back + 10 pounds! UGH I was emotional eating I beleive. So, here I am a year later, starting at the same time! I have my vacation starting May 17 and sure would like to wear a bathing suit! we will see! I've been doing the VLCD on about 800 calories a day, no sugar, low carb and using Bob Harper diet book. However, I have two bottles of Intermountain HHCG in my fridge, and plan on starting them tomorrow. I haven't been too hungry and I hope the HHCG helps! I welcome any advice from you all! I think that is about all. Oh, and I'm 41 years young!
With HCG, you will be back on track in no time!!!!! GOOD LUCK! Did you already load or are you loading today?

Quote:
Pati: If I recall you're eating LC and getting ready to load over Easter. Hope all is going well for you

Well work is wrapping up today and tomorrow I fly back.... so one more day of P2 on the road. Ugh. Weight has been maintaining around 138, although not intentionally- still trying to drop to 120. I actually think 120 is even a little bit on the high side for a goal for someone my height. It's like someone stepped on the brakes, without me changing my eating habits. I have lost a lot of weight, and people are noticing.... I guess my head has to catch up with my body. Does anyone relate? I have no mental idea of my size. I walk in a store to try on clothes and I really have no clue what size will fit me, from 6-12. I don't see myself as a small person. Half of this whole weight loss thing is mental if not more I think. I definitely don't feel tiny or anything like that. When does the head catch up to what the body's doing?

Ok, off to hunt me down some P2 friendly dinner.
Our brains torture us. I see myself as a 300+lb woman! Its horrible how badly we think of ourselves. I am slowly trying to accept myself as beautiful no matter my weight or size...I'm not there yet!

Quote:

Hi rest of our lovely gang! Hope you're all losing well and sticking to your plans! I had very filling spicy chicken soup for dinner and am still full! I feel guilty, like I did something wrong? Hope the scale endorses this meal, as I'd like to enjoyit again tomorrow!

Goodnight friends!
Even not on plan, spicy chix soup sounds delicious. Care to share the recipe....(I have to get some of the ones I found on here for you guys to enjoy...)

Gracie
Shari
EVERYONE ELSE!

Hoping you all have a wonderful day losing!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #515
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Aweeeeeee thanks Irene! Very glad you found us here too! YES!!!! it takes some time for your mind to adjust. ESPECIALLY on HCG losses!! They are much quicker than any other besides WLS and your mind just has to get used to it. It will!!

Have you watched more of Squeakerwood's videos? She is such an inspiration, how many times do I say that?

Hope you had a great night! Enjoy today too!

Sounds so fun!!!! You can wear that bathing suit again this year girl!

Morning Julie!! I went to bed too early to catch everyone's posts last night, so it was great to see you all chatting this morning! Your dinner sounds yummy!!

I wanted to say my scale measures in .2 and although I wish it was .1 this will do.. My BF is going down, and I love that part. ALSO my muscle is going up slightly. This is my goal, to build muscle and lose fat!
I think I should invest in a new scale...The one I use weighs in increments of .5 only. Doesn't do any other measuring either! Stooooopid scale

I want a bodybug too! (is that what those things are called? The ones that measure what you burned during exercise )
GOSH I WISH I WERE RICH!!!!

I have a question for anyone willing to answer. I would love to see how you guys would handle it the situation (diet/hcg/p2 related)

Say you start vlcd1 today. You have no plans for 2 full weeks and eat clean for 2 full weeks. At the end of week 2, you have plans where you are absolutely positive you will be drinking/eating off plan foods. How do you deal with days thrown in there while dieting? I would rather be prepared mentally and know what to do (staying on the diet for the day isn't an option in case you're wondering)....

Well, I guess I better get my bootay in gear and get some work done. My boss in in Hawaii this week so I was able to post every day. I hope when he returns I can still post often but you guys know how difficult that is for me

Also, I will do my darnest to get you guys some links for recipes today!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I think I should invest in a new scale...The one I use weighs in increments of .5 only. Doesn't do any other measuring either! Stooooopid scale

I want a bodybug too! (is that what those things are called? The ones that measure what you burned during exercise )

I have a question for anyone willing to answer. I would love to see how you guys would handle it the situation (diet/hcg/p2 related)

Say you start vlcd1 today. You have no plans for 2 full weeks and eat clean for 2 full weeks. At the end of week 2, you have plans where you are absolutely positive you will be drinking/eating off plan foods. How do you deal with days thrown in there while dieting? I would rather be prepared mentally and know what to do (staying on the diet for the day isn't an option in case you're wondering)....

Well, I guess I better get my bootay in gear and get some work done. My boss in in Hawaii this week so I was able to post every day. I hope when he returns I can still post often but you guys know how difficult that is for me

Morning Sunshine! My scale was only 49.95 and my bodybugg was 64 I think? not too bad and I love them both! I use my bodybugg every day and love seeing what I burn, how I sleep etc.. it shows me a pattern.

Anyhooooooo, If it was ME, I would do the 2 very clean weeks, take a few days OFF, then jump right back on when those treat times are over. I would do that right now, but I need a break..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:52 AM   #517
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Good morning, ladies !

to the new additions !

It's getting harder for me to keep up. I have laryngitis and it's not only taken my voice but I think a few brain cells as well.

Congrats, shari, on your loss and saggy pants ! I love saggy pants !!

Doglovingal, !

I'm pooped already. I'm seriously considering a nap...
shebasmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #518
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Morning Sunshine! My scale was only 49.95 and my bodybugg was 64 I think? not too bad and I love them both! I use my bodybugg every day and love seeing what I burn, how I sleep etc.. it shows me a pattern.

Anyhooooooo, If it was ME, I would do the 2 very clean weeks, take a few days OFF, then jump right back on when those treat times are over. I would do that right now, but I need a break..
Oh that's not too expensive. Mom's day is around the corner (well that's the approach I will take with the DH when we go buy the stuff )

Ok when you say take a few days off, does that mean wean off of the hcg (no injection for 2 days eating 500 cals - I am not the brightest crayon in the hcg box! ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED! )
Old 04-03-2014, 08:01 AM   #519
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Good morning, ladies !

to the new additions !

It's getting harder for me to keep up. I have laryngitis and it's not only taken my voice but I think a few brain cells as well.

Doglovingal, !

EEEKKK I am sorry you have laryngitis! Get lots of rest. Feel better soon!!
Old 04-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #520
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
You are doing fabulous, Julie!!!

Our brains torture us. I see myself as a 300+lb woman! Its horrible how badly we think of ourselves. I am slowly trying to accept myself as beautiful no matter my weight or size...I'm not there yet!

Even not on plan, spicy chix soup sounds delicious. Care to share the recipe....(I have to get some of the ones I found on here for you guys to enjoy...)

Gracie
Shari
EVERYONE ELSE!

Hoping you all have a wonderful day losing!
It was easy and yummy! I threw 5 servings of chicken breast (1.25 lbs) into the crock pot, 2 cans of rotel, diced up 2 bell peppers, half a large onion, diced celery, box of chicken broth, sm can of tomato paste, cumin, chili powder, onion power, garlic order, salt, and let it cook all day. Yum!

Quote:

They say a cheat sets you back 3 days...so as long as you're mentally prepared for a 3 day recovery afterwards, you can just eat off plan that day. I'd keep dosing since I have a hard enough time getting into the routine! you will gain, but it will come back off. It's challenging to find 3+ weeks without external interference . I get that!

Quote:
Good morning, ladies !

to the new additions !

Doglovingal, !

hope you feel better soon! Sleep as much as you can, it's the best thing!

Deb-good morning to you! Love the data collecting apparatus! I'm researching the body bug too . My scale is old, and been through lots of ups and downs with me, but I think it'll need replacing soon .

Hi everyone else! I sts today . Wouldn't mind it usually except that I was stalled all last week and hoping for daily drops this week to make up for it. I did really enjoy my soup last night, and felt so full from it, I wonder if I overate? Cals were ok. I'm having it again today so I'll see how tomorrow goes. I know weight loss isn't linear, but after 7 days of no loss, I'd like this week to show some forward progress .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #521
lavender and lace

Gallery: Violet_Dream
Stats: 178/167.8/135 ~5'10"~
Start Date: 4/18/2014
Quote:
Congratulations on your loss! How much did you lose on the 90 day round? I don't think I could go that long!
Well, only about 8 pounds and the reason for that is because I was cheating almost every day and justifying it because I was on hhcg (not good). However, my losses on hhcg are usually 1-2 pounds a day, every day and I also lose a lot while I'm on TOM so I'm thankful for that. The most I lost in my first week was 12 pounds. Normally, I don't exercise when I'm on a round because of the low calories. Yesterday, I used my elliptical for the first time in months and did about 38 minutes, I love it. This next round, I am going to keep exercising, just cut back on the length of time. The first time I did hhcg in 2011 I went from 225.6 to 139 in about 8 months and have kept most of it off.

After all these years and knowing how I always go overboard on dairy, I've decided to cut it down a lot and only have it once in a while. I love half & half, sour cream, cream cheese, cheese, ice cream, etc. and don't use portion control which results in weight gain. Low carb works best for me, with little to no dairy.

How many of you exercise during a round?

Last edited by Violet_Dream; 04-03-2014 at 09:26 AM..
Violet_Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:27 AM   #522

Quote:
Good morning, ladies !

to the new additions !

Doglovingal, !

Take care of yourself!!!!

Quote:
Oh that's not too expensive. Mom's day is around the corner (well that's the approach I will take with the DH when we go buy the stuff )

Ok when you say take a few days off, does that mean wean off of the hcg (no injection for 2 days eating 500 cals - I am not the brightest crayon in the hcg box! ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED! )
You know I am rogue, but I would probably not dose during that time. Would I eat 500 weaning off? Um no. However since you like to follow rules, then you could.

Quote:
It was easy and yummy! I threw 5 servings of chicken breast (1.25 lbs) into the crock pot, 2 cans of rotel, diced up 2 bell peppers, half a large onion, diced celery, box of chicken broth, sm can of tomato paste, cumin, chili powder, onion power, garlic order, salt, and let it cook all day. Yum!

They say a cheat sets you back 3 days...so as long as you're mentally prepared for a 3 day recovery afterwards, you can just eat off plan that day. I'd keep dosing since I have a hard enough time getting into the routine! you will gain, but it will come back off. It's challenging to find 3+ weeks without external interference . I get that!

hope you feel better soon! Sleep as much as you can, it's the best thing!

Deb-good morning to you! Love the data collecting apparatus! I'm researching the body bug too . My scale is old, and been through lots of ups and downs with me, but I think it'll need replacing soon .

Hi everyone else! I sts today . Wouldn't mind it usually except that I was stalled all last week and hoping for daily drops this week to make up for it. I did really enjoy my soup last night, and felt so full from it, I wonder if I overate? Cals were ok. I'm having it again today so I'll see how tomorrow goes. I know weight loss isn't linear, but after 7 days of no loss, I'd like this week to show some forward progress .
I hear you Julie, no fun staying the same! Especially when you eat the way the plan was intended.. I am sure these stalls are just a normal part of weight loss and it would happen no matter what you ate. This is something Dr. Emma says, everyone tries to figure out what is CAUSING the stalls, weight gains, etc etc, when it is just your body doing it's thing. Don't try to figure out every little detail. Yep, that is what she says..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Dream View Post
Well, only about 8 pounds and the reason for that is because I was cheating almost every day and justifying it because I was on hhcg (not good). However, my losses on hhcg are usually 1-2 pounds a day, every day and I also lose a lot while I'm on TOM so I'm thankful for that. The most I lost in my first week was 12 pounds. Normally, I don't exercise when I'm on a round because of the low calories. Yesterday, I used my elliptical for the first time in months and did about 38 minutes, I love it. This next round, I am going to keep exercising, just cut back on the length of time. The first time I did hhcg in 2011 I went from 225.6 to 139 in about 8 months and have kept most of it off.

How many of you exercise during a round?
WOW those are some awesome results!!! I exercise but not hard and heavy! Lots of people find it too exhausting, but I think Julie exercises.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #523

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi everyone! Quick post - work is busy today I'm hanging in there - still not feeling 100% but a bit better. I'm thinking of doing another round or making this a PI. I really would like to get to 185 lbs. before my bday on 5/14. So, about 15 lbs. - that sounds like one good round. So far today I've only had an apple, not feeling hungry. My tummy is wonky because of my sinus issues

Hope everyone is having a great day!!! I will weigh again tomorrow and see how I'm doing.
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #524

Hope you feel better soon Gracie!!
Old 04-03-2014, 09:49 AM   #525

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Hope you feel better soon Gracie!!
Thanks Deb! The weather has gotten warmer and this always aggravates my nose. Plus it is going to rain so I feel all that pressure. Once it rains I'll feel better. WEIRD right? When are you starting another round? Easter? Problem is I'm ready NOW but should probably wait
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:30 AM   #526
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

Thanks for that recipe! It sounds delicious!!!

A 3 day set back huh? I guess I would have to mentally prep myself for it...We'll see how it all pans out

Quote:

You know I am rogue, but I would probably not dose during that time. Would I eat 500 weaning off? Um no. However since you like to follow rules, then you could.
Only plan on following rules 100% for week one! After that, I will follow all the rules applied here (in other words, ROGUE BABY!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi everyone! Quick post - work is busy today I'm hanging in there - still not feeling 100% but a bit better. I'm thinking of doing another round or making this a PI. I really would like to get to 185 lbs. before my bday on 5/14. So, about 15 lbs. - that sounds like one good round. So far today I've only had an apple, not feeling hungry. My tummy is wonky because of my sinus issues

Hope everyone is having a great day!!! I will weigh again tomorrow and see how I'm doing.
hopefully this yuckies disappear and you can get back to losing mode! 15lbs is pretty doable in one round....You got this
Old 04-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Thanks Deb! The weather has gotten warmer and this always aggravates my nose. Plus it is going to rain so I feel all that pressure. Once it rains I'll feel better. WEIRD right? When are you starting another round? Easter? Problem is I'm ready NOW but should probably wait
I get that same way with the darn weather. It is storming like crazy here! I think this comes with old age... Sorta kidding, but I never had allergies until I hit around 39! (which AIN'T OLD)

I am going to start a round after Easter, then I keep watching all these Vlogs getting me excited for losing again.. UGH!.. Must stop watching..

If you feel ready, that is the best time to do it!! Those times don't happen along too often!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #528
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Good afternoon ladies. Well I lost the .5 pound. I stepped on the scale and saw 208.5 for a hot second. So I weighed again and it registered 209. Dang-it! It's okay! Tomorrow I'll see a new number. I'm happy it's going down.....

Have a great day ladies!

Last edited by Tommyswife; 04-03-2014 at 12:21 PM..
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:51 PM   #529
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good afternoon ladies. Well I lost the .5 pound. I stepped on the scale and saw 208.5 for a hot second. So I weighed again and it registered 209. Dang-it! It's okay! Tomorrow I'll see a new number. I'm happy it's going down.....

Have a great day ladies!
Great attitude! TOMORROW YOU WILL SEE A NEW # And your happy too!!!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #530
Big Yapper!!!!

Orange Ice Cream (Sherbet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kmc...DfeWnWTgte1i6V
Old 04-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #531
Big Yapper!!!!

Broccoli Pizza (P2 Friendly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfMrxRC-NI
Old 04-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #532
Big Yapper!!!!

Cajun Baked Tilapia (P2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr3PYEMqok
Old 04-03-2014, 01:00 PM   #533
Big Yapper!!!!

Soup (p2) VERY ROGUE

ROQUE! But aren't we all here

HCG P2 soup - YouTube
Old 04-03-2014, 01:03 PM   #534
Big Yapper!!!!

Cabbage Rolls

(I'm not on P2 and these look so delicious to me!!!!)

Cabbage Rolls Recipe - Phase 2 Friendly - YouTube
Old 04-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #535
Big Yapper!!!!

Lemon Garlic Shrimp (P2 Rogue)

Hcg phase 2 recipe: Best Lemon/Garlic Shrimp Yum!! - YouTube

I am allergic to shrimp I'd sub it for chicken breasts.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:48 PM   #536
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Thanks for the recipes. The Cajun Tilapia and Orange Sherbert caught my attention. I could eat tilapia everyday.
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:58 AM   #537

Thanks Pati!!! Those look YUMMMY!!!!!!

No news for me today, lovin my new scale.. weight the same, but BF down .5%. Progress .. slowly .... it is ok!
Old 04-04-2014, 07:00 AM   #538
Big Yapper!!!!

GOOD MORNING! Happy Friday loves.

I was trying to add the videos on here (like Deb does) but evidently I am challenged in that dept.

Wishing each of you a wonderful, "losintastic" day
Old 04-04-2014, 07:01 AM   #539
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the recipes. The Cajun Tilapia and Orange Sherbert caught my attention. I could eat tilapia everyday.
I loooooovveee tilapia too! It's delicious. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't ever satisfy my hunger
Old 04-04-2014, 07:02 AM   #540
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thanks Pati!!! Those look YUMMMY!!!!!!

No news for me today, lovin my new scale.. weight the same, but BF down .5%. Progress .. slowly .... it is ok!
No news? How about the fact that your body FAT % is down?!?!?