Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 08:09 AM   #481
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Pati!! I am now on P3 !!! Heading to Mothers this weekend, to eat her yummy fatty meat and roasted veges.. then to a baseball game to enjoy some all beef hot dogs!! HEAVEN after the skinny food I have been forced to consume..

I am still in Ketosis, so no hunger, and I never just keep eating low cals once I go to P3, I just eat to hunger, and I have none, so no worries..

Your daughter is so CUTE!!! I also can't wait to see how things go for her as a teen, you will see what a difference it is to have a girl from the easy boys...

*smacks forehead* Now I remember you mentioning the weekend....
Enjoy your P3!!!!

Deb, I'm terrified. My son was such a breeze growing up! DH and I always said if both our kids were like him growing up we would probably have 10 children! NOPE. She proved us wrong and showed us how extremely opposite one's offspring can be. She is why I have to get my hair colored every month You know what? She has my attitude and sarcastic ways. That's what I get!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 08:26 AM   #482
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
Sheryl~ yup, moving is stressful but from your last post..you're back on track in the groove. We all have hiccups along the way, no worries. Congrats on the droopy booty and front ! Also you are praised for not caving with eating the rice too...now that' discipline!

Deb~ 23lbs is wonderful, that's what you call a successful round!!! I'm with you on taking a break. Enjoy your mom's good cooking and time together. I'm so happy to hear she's in a much better place mentally and doing well at her new place

Pati~how are you hun? Hope you're having a great day.

Stina~ Ugh, I feel ya about some groups. You go for support and any variation or opinion from the masses and you're ripped apart. I don't do well in those type of settings and like Deb, I'd say a few choice words on my exit out before the mods kick me out Fortunately there are other groups that really do offer support, hope you find one specifically for what you're looking for. Of course, you know you're always at home with us.

Gracie~Glad you're feeling better hun and enjoying LC/P3.

Julie~ Glad to hear you had a very nice vacation with the fam. Oh boy, you have a teen now too...I'll just for you, and one for her that she makes it through alive! My son is 13, but I haven't had major issues with him yet...

Irene~hope you're doing okay while traveling for your job and 'rounding' Seriously, to totally rock the protocol and show it can be done in whatever settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Dream View Post
Marking my spot. Yesterday was my last day of hhcg after a 90+ day round. I didn't lose much because I kept eating crap (not because of hunger either). I know how to lose weight without hhcg too, but this way is so much quicker. I'm going to give my body a minimum of a 30-day break and no more long rounds. I'm following Atkins for the next thirty days and back on my elliptical.

Good Luck to all of us!
90 + days?!! Wow, congrats and look how much weight you've lost! That's amazing!!! I too am going to do Atkins for awhile and keep working out. I'll be ready for another round in about a month as well. Glad you're now a part of our group.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:26 AM   #483

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
*smacks forehead* Now I remember you mentioning the weekend....
Enjoy your P3!!!!

Deb, I'm terrified. My son was such a breeze growing up! DH and I always said if both our kids were like him growing up we would probably have 10 children! NOPE. She proved us wrong and showed us how extremely opposite one's offspring can be. She is why I have to get my hair colored every month You know what? She has my attitude and sarcastic ways. That's what I get!
Oh Pati, my Mom reminds me all the time of WHY my girls were such a handful.. yep, take after me! Payback is a b........ well you know!..

Enjoy her now!!! when she turns into the debil, remember she will eventually return to being a sweet girl... all of mine have..

The boys, I agree with you, were a breeze... wonder why that is???
Old 04-02-2014, 08:29 AM   #484

Hiya Shari!!! Happy you are gonna take a break too, so many things going on!! Enjoy your time off too..

Yep, my Mom is a different person now that her stress has been lightened so much! We are ALL so happy for her, and for US!..
Old 04-02-2014, 08:35 AM   #485

TOM is coming and I PMS'ing right now so the scale is playing games. It showed a gain yesterday of a pound, then it's down today 1.6lbs so really in two days a net loss of .6. I'm going to take a break as well and just do P3/Atkins for now. Not sure if I'm feeling this way because of TOM coming or I'm just tired of P2 but either way I'm overall glad and happy where I'm at. My size 12's are loose again and I hope by the time I take the cruise I'll be able to fit comfortably in my 10's. My main focus now is exercise and low carb. I went to my first Zumba class yesterday with my co-worker and I LOVE IT!! We worked up a good sweat and now I'm hooked! She and I have some conflicts in our schedules to attend every class we want to take together but we're both going to keep going. We committed to going together for sure on Mondays and Fridays. I'll go on my own on Tuesdays and Thursdays (she'll go on Wednesday). Plus I walk with the moms during track practice so I have a 'buddy' system all the way around. I worked out on my own today and Sunday (treadmill). Now if only TOM will come and go already, I'm cramping as I type...luv it
Old 04-02-2014, 08:39 AM   #486

Congrats on starting the exercise!!! AND your losses and smaller clothes!

SORRY your feeling bad though, darn TOM is rough on my girls lately!..

Did I tell you how much I don't miss that dude?
Old 04-02-2014, 08:39 AM   #487

Quote:
Hiya Shari!!! Happy you are gonna take a break too, so many things going on!! Enjoy your time off too..

Yep, my Mom is a different person now that her stress has been lightened so much! We are ALL so happy for her, and for US!..

Thanks Deb, you too!
Old 04-02-2014, 08:42 AM   #488

Quote:
Congrats on starting the exercise!!! AND your losses and smaller clothes!

SORRY your feeling bad though, darn TOM is rough on my girls lately!..

Did I tell you how much I don't miss that dude?
LOL, seriously I can't wait until he is gone for good, you're so lucky!

Last edited by shari; 04-02-2014 at 08:43 AM..
Old 04-02-2014, 08:45 AM   #489
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Deb-thanks! I've been considering a new scale (reward? maybe?) and always wondered how they worked. No hunger, fatty meat, all sounds like a perfect P3!! I'll bet you stabilize under LDW again. Have a fun weekend. And thanks for the perspective on dd's. She's usually manageable and for the most part a joy, but there are times when her "always right" side collides with my "I'm the mom and in charge" side and we have issues. Just Monday she was saying what a great weekend we all had together and how needed it was to spend that family time together. She'll do all her chores and school today before/if she wants tv, and then we'll see how her tone of voice/attitude improves .

Pati-I've got a 10yo dd too, but she's still sweet and humble. Although she's bee way more of a handful than my older one. She's broken lots of bone and teeth, stitches, etc. and lacks a healthy sense of fear. She's also a bit wilder and would wear high heels and mini skirts if I allowed it. She'll be a fun teen too!

Shari-glad to hear from you!! Boys are supposed to be easier and I hope that's the case for you . Atkins is so familiar and "normal" to me now as a WOE…like an old friend . and I love Zumba!! You've got the exercise focus that I seem to have misplaced. Enjoy! I need to simplify my schedule and get back in the groove. My inlaws come next Friday which won't help. .

everyone else!

Down a bit more today and quite content. I hope this lasts. I usually can't wait for day 21 to come and I can stop! I'm hoping for another week. I'm sure the scale will help me decide . Have a great day!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 04-02-2014, 08:50 AM   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb-thanks! I've been considering a new scale (reward? maybe?) and always wondered how they worked. No hunger, fatty meat, all sounds like a perfect P3!! I'll bet you stabilize under LDW again. Have a fun weekend. And thanks for the perspective on dd's. She's usually manageable and for the most part a joy, but there are times when her "always right" side collides with my "I'm the mom and in charge" side and we have issues. Just Monday she was saying what a great weekend we all had together and how needed it was to spend that family time together. She'll do all her chores and school today before/if she wants tv, and then we'll see how her tone of voice/attitude improves .

Pati-I've got a 10yo dd too, but she's still sweet and humble. Although she's bee way more of a handful than my older one. She's broken lots of bone and teeth, stitches, etc. and lacks a healthy sense of fear. She's also a bit wilder and would wear high heels and mini skirts if I allowed it. She'll be a fun teen too!

Shari-glad to hear from you!! Boys are supposed to be easier and I hope that's the case for you . Atkins is so familiar and "normal" to me now as a WOE…like an old friend . and I love Zumba!! You've got the exercise focus that I seem to have misplaced. Enjoy! I need to simplify my schedule and get back in the groove. My inlaws come next Friday which won't help. .

everyone else!

Down a bit more today and quite content. I hope this lasts. I usually can't wait for day 21 to come and I can stop! I'm hoping for another week. I'm sure the scale will help me decide . Have a great day!
That is great Julie! I am happy you are sorta enjoying this round!!! I love my new scale because I am showing a daily loss of fat, even if the weight does not go down.. So reassuring..

Hope you have a nice visit with the inlaws.. I can't believe she would notice you not eating a certain way? Ah well! ..
Old 04-02-2014, 08:50 AM   #491

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi guys! Posting from my phone so bear with me LOL! Just had to pick up DS from school because he's sick. He has a horrible headache, body aches, and looks flush. Praying it doesn't spread to the rest of the family. I weighed this morning and I'm at 201.2 - blech! Oh well, I am still taking sinus meds. I put up a new avi pic from yesterday. My hair is now a bit darker with some highlights. Got it done a couple weeks ago. My goal for today is to drink at least 5 bottles if water and do some form of exercise! I'm tired of being a lazy butt 😜
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Old 04-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi guys! Posting from my phone so bear with me LOL! Just had to pick up DS from school because he's sick. He has a horrible headache, body aches, and looks flush. Praying it doesn't spread to the rest of the family. I weighed this morning and I'm at 201.2 - blech! Oh well, I am still taking sinus meds. I put up a new avi pic from yesterday. My hair is now a bit darker with some highlights. Got it done a couple weeks ago. My goal for today is to drink at least 5 bottles if water and do some form of exercise! I'm tired of being a lazy butt 😜
Sorry to hear about your son!.. hope all is well soon.

Love your new avi!! you look great!! Don't sweat the scale, just get happy with some exercise!.. ( talking to myself too! )
Old 04-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #493
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi All! Just a quick pop in to say hello before I head out Don't have time to do an indiv. response post but glad to see everyone doing so well! I'm still P2'ing on the road, actually today I decided not to inject (which I gotta say feels really strange after having done it every AM past 34 days?) somewhat of a PI to get the HCG out of my system for my doc appt next week. I just can't risk ANY chance of a pos. preg test or my surgery I have been planning for months will likely be cancelled. Weight wise- still hovering at 138, today actually 138.8 but that's cuz I was mega hungry yesterday, so I ate a bit more. No guilt, no apology, it's .8, I was hungry and it was all P2 friendly food. Looking forward to going home to get back to my norm. Plan: eat P2 morphing slightly into P3 for next 5 days, then back to strict P2 next mon. I'm treading carefully, not going nuts doubling my cals or anything crazy.

Gracie love the hair, lookin gaw'geous!
Old 04-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #494

Congrats on being down more today, Julie!! I hope you meet your goal to be in the 150's by the end of your round, you're sooo darn close

Love the new avi, Gracie! You look wonderful and I like the new color...foxy Momma! The scale is just being a butt, focus on what works for you now, exercise and eating well. It'll pay off and you'll feel better.
Oh no, sorry to hear about your son. I hope he feels better and whatever it is, it leaves quickly and doesn't spread to others.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi All! Just a quick pop in to say hello before I head out Don't have time to do an indiv. response post but glad to see everyone doing so well! I'm still P2'ing on the road, actually today I decided not to inject (which I gotta say feels really strange after having done it every AM past 34 days?) somewhat of a PI to get the HCG out of my system for my doc appt next week. I just can't risk ANY chance of a pos. preg test or my surgery I have been planning for months will likely be cancelled. Weight wise- still hovering at 138, today actually 138.8 but that's cuz I was mega hungry yesterday, so I ate a bit more. No guilt, no apology, it's .8, I was hungry and it was all P2 friendly food. Looking forward to going home to get back to my norm. Plan: eat P2 morphing slightly into P3 for next 5 days, then back to strict P2 next mon. I'm treading carefully, not going nuts doubling my cals or anything crazy.

Yup, it doesn't matter. Look at you now..in the freakin' 130's and maintaining! WTG!!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #496
lavender and lace

Gallery: Violet_Dream
Stats: 193.8/183/135 ~5'9"~
WOE: HCG
Start Date: 11/17/2014
Quote:
WOW!!! that is a long long round!!

So happy you are here, I remember you from long ago and look how much you have lost!!! I bet your body does need a break!

Glad you joined us!
Thank you so much. No more cheating for me, not worth it at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Violet Dream! 90 days Good for you!
Thank you. Well I didn't stick with it and cheated almost every day. I'm just eating low carb now and not a lot of dairy. I did a long round when I first started in 2011 and stuck with it, which hasn't been an issue. I'll keep posting here and let you all know when I start the next round.

Last edited by Violet_Dream; 04-02-2014 at 10:18 AM..
Old 04-02-2014, 12:20 PM   #497
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
Oh Pati, my Mom reminds me all the time of WHY my girls were such a handful.. yep, take after me! Payback is a b........ well you know!..

Enjoy her now!!! when she turns into the debil, remember she will eventually return to being a sweet girl... all of mine have..

The boys, I agree with you, were a breeze... wonder why that is???
Funny! My mother used to tell me "I can't wait until you have a daughter!" Huh, I wasn't that bad!

My little lady is definitely a Minnie-me...sigh!
Old 04-02-2014, 12:29 PM   #498
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Juliakfox1
Stats: Wanting to loose 40 lbs
WOE: HHCG and Low Carb
Start Date: April 1, 2013
Hello! I'm back! :)

Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a while. Needed a break from HCG. Needless to say, I gained my weight back, so I'm here to start VLCD again! Hope all is well and I missed all my ladies!
Old 04-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #499
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
TOM is coming and I PMS'ing right now so the scale is playing games. It showed a gain yesterday of a pound, then it's down today 1.6lbs so really in two days a net loss of .6. I'm going to take a break as well and just do P3/Atkins for now. Not sure if I'm feeling this way because of TOM coming or I'm just tired of P2 but either way I'm overall glad and happy where I'm at. My size 12's are loose again and I hope by the time I take the cruise I'll be able to fit comfortably in my 10's. My main focus now is exercise and low carb. I went to my first Zumba class yesterday with my co-worker and I LOVE IT!! We worked up a good sweat and now I'm hooked! She and I have some conflicts in our schedules to attend every class we want to take together but we're both going to keep going. We committed to going together for sure on Mondays and Fridays. I'll go on my own on Tuesdays and Thursdays (she'll go on Wednesday). Plus I walk with the moms during track practice so I have a 'buddy' system all the way around. I worked out on my own today and Sunday (treadmill). Now if only TOM will come and go already, I'm cramping as I type...luv it
Congratulations on the loose 12's. I'm waiting or the day when I can wear my 12's. Are you officially moving into P3 or just taking a mini brake and go back to P2?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #500
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Thank you. Well I didn't stick with it and cheated almost every day. I'm just eating low carb now and not a lot of dairy. I did a long round when I first started in 2011 and stuck with it, which hasn't been an issue. I'll keep posting here and let you all know when I start the next round.

Congratulations on your loss! How much did you lose on the 90 day round? I don't think I could go that long!
Old 04-02-2014, 01:02 PM   #501
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good afternoon ladies. No loss for me today! In fact, I'm up .5. It's VLC Day 13 and I've released 12.5 pounds. Now I wish I had measured because I know I've lost a lot of inches.

Menu:

Breakfast: coffee
Snack: orange, 16 oz of water
Lunch: Lean grilled chicken tenderloin
Snack: Apple
Dinner: grilled tilapia

Have a great day!
Old 04-02-2014, 01:24 PM   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Good afternoon ladies. No loss for me today! In fact, I'm up .5. It's VLC Day 13 and I've released 12.5 pounds. Now I wish I had measured because I know I've lost a lot of inches.

Menu:

Breakfast: coffee
Snack: orange, 16 oz of water
Lunch: Lean grilled chicken tenderloin
Snack: Apple
Dinner: grilled tilapia

Have a great day!
You have done very very well!!!! The scale does lie! I tell ya!.. Keep up the great work! Good looking menu!
Old 04-02-2014, 01:26 PM   #503

Quote:

YES! keep on posting!! It helps so much to hear from everyone and how they do things.. we all learn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Funny! My mother used to tell me "I can't wait until you have a daughter!" Huh, I wasn't that bad!

My little lady is definitely a Minnie-me...sigh!
AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliakfox1 View Post
Hey ladies! I haven't been on in a while. Needed a break from HCG. Needless to say, I gained my weight back, so I'm here to start VLCD again! Hope all is well and I missed all my ladies!
Tell us more!!!! The weight will come off quick, good luck!
Old 04-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #504

Quote:

YOU ARE TINY!! congrats Irene!! I hope your surgery goes well! I know you definitely don't want a positive pregnancy test!

Keep in touch and let us know how it is going..
Old 04-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #505
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
YES! keep on posting!! It helps so much to hear from everyone and how they do things.. we all learn!

AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!....

Tell us more!!!! The weight will come off quick, good luck!

Hello! Thanks for the lovely welcome! tell you more....hmmm let's see:

I'm Julia from Hosuton, Texas
I've been dieting it seems forever. I did HCG last year for the first time. I started April 1, 2013 and did a 40 day round. I lost 17 pounds. I started at 187 and got down to 170. I went on vacation and kept my weight off for months, but around August 2013 it started to creep back up. Unfortunately, I gained all my weight back + 10 pounds! UGH I was emotional eating I beleive. So, here I am a year later, starting at the same time! I have my vacation starting May 17 and sure would like to wear a bathing suit! we will see! I've been doing the VLCD on about 800 calories a day, no sugar, low carb and using Bob Harper diet book. However, I have two bottles of Intermountain HHCG in my fridge, and plan on starting them tomorrow. I haven't been too hungry and I hope the HHCG helps! I welcome any advice from you all! I think that is about all. Oh, and I'm 41 years young!

Last edited by Juliakfox1; 04-02-2014 at 01:52 PM..
Old 04-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #506

Quote:
Hello! Thanks for the lovely welcome! tell you more....hmmm let's see:

I'm Julia from Hosuton, Texas
I've been dieting it seems forever. I did HCG last year for the first time. I started April 1, 2013 and did a 40 day round. I lost 17 pounds. I started at 187 and got down to 170. I went on vacation and kept my weight off for months, but around August 2013 it started to creep back up. Unfortunately, I gained all my weight back + 10 pounds! UGH I was emotional eating I beleive. So, here I am a year later, starting at the same time! I have my vacation starting May 17 and sure would like to wear a bathing suit! we will see! I've been doing the VLCD on about 800 calories a day, no sugar, low carb and using Bob Harper diet book. However, I have two bottles of Intermountain HHCG in my fridge, and plan on starting them tomorrow. I haven't been too hungry and I hope the HHCG helps! I welcome any advice from you all! I think that is about all. Oh, and I'm 41 years young!
You have caught it before it gets wayyyyyyyy out of hand like I did! .. I love your plan and I am sure you will do well on it. 95% is in the MIND!!!

Post everyday and let us know how it is going! May 17 is not far off but you have plenty of time to get there!! Especially with HCG! Some of us are doing rounds now, and some are starting soon, so I am excited to hear how you are doing.

YES you are young!!..
Old 04-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #507
Senior LCF Member

Hi all Ahhh, now that I've finished work early, I can finally reply.

Deb: I see you're still rockin the plan no matter where you are, at your moms or elsewhere! Not only are you on the ball with your nutrition plan but you're always on the ball in this forum, supporting every single person who posts without fail. You're a ray of sunshine in my day and part of the reason I'm glad I found this group

Gracie: Don't sweat the scale with the sinus problems. It'll just mess with your head. There are seasons where it's hard to keep going as we'd like, for reasons beyond anyone's control. Y'know that old adage, "no excuses"? Well, the truth is, sometimes there are. And thats totally OK. When did we become a culture of perfection? Take one, two, three weeks, rest up, treat your body right. The hcg will be there when you're back up on your feet.

Julie: A new scale as reward? (or punishment? ) Just before you purchase, as silly as this sounds, make sure the scale measures the 0.5 (whatever decimal) properly. I bought one of those fancy scales that take BF% etc and it only goes up in .5 increments (150.0, 150.5, 151.0, etc). Despite being digital. Seems annoying, and I know we're only talking a couple ounces, but sometimes if 150.7 changes to 150.3 it's nice to have a little mental victory vs 150.5 two days in a row. Or maybe that's just me. My sister has 4 girls, the oldest is turning 13 in a few days. That will be one interesting household in 5 years!

Shari: Thank you! But maintaining isn't my intention although I suppose it's better then gaining while traveling! Glad to see you're loving Zumba, I haven't tried it yet but all you Zumba girls makes me want to check it out! Good luck with P3, you'll need the extra cals with all that exercise. Keep it up!

Pati: If I recall you're eating LC and getting ready to load over Easter. Hope all is going well for you

Violet: Nice to meetcha. You can call me Dog for short or Irene. 90 day round... I'm on VLCD 33 of R1 and could not imagine doing this x 3!!!

Tommyswife: You're doing awesome! Love the beginning when the weight just falls off. I also didn't take any measurements before and kinda regret it Keep up doing whatever it is you're doing!

Juliafox Hi! Glad you joined us. Where are you going in May? Sounds fantastic These gals are a wonderful support to help you reach your goals! And hopefully I can be too.

Stina: Haven't forgotten about you and hope you're doing well!

I hope I got everyone, if not,

Well work is wrapping up today and tomorrow I fly back.... so one more day of P2 on the road. Ugh. Weight has been maintaining around 138, although not intentionally- still trying to drop to 120. I actually think 120 is even a little bit on the high side for a goal for someone my height. It's like someone stepped on the brakes, without me changing my eating habits. I have lost a lot of weight, and people are noticing.... I guess my head has to catch up with my body. Does anyone relate? I have no mental idea of my size. I walk in a store to try on clothes and I really have no clue what size will fit me, from 6-12. I don't see myself as a small person. Half of this whole weight loss thing is mental if not more I think. I definitely don't feel tiny or anything like that. When does the head catch up to what the body's doing?

Ok, off to hunt me down some P2 friendly dinner.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #508
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Deb: I see you're still rockin the plan no matter where you are, at your moms or elsewhere! Not only are you on the ball with your nutrition plan but you're always on the ball in this forum, supporting every single person who posts without fail. You're a ray of sunshine in my day and part of the reason I'm glad I found this group

Gracie: Don't sweat the scale with the sinus problems. It'll just mess with your head. There are seasons where it's hard to keep going as we'd like, for reasons beyond anyone's control. Y'know that old adage, "no excuses"? Well, the truth is, sometimes there are. And thats totally OK. When did we become a culture of perfection? Take one, two, three weeks, rest up, treat your body right. The hcg will be there when you're back up on your feet.

Julie: A new scale as reward? (or punishment? ) Just before you purchase, as silly as this sounds, make sure the scale measures the 0.5 (whatever decimal) properly. I bought one of those fancy scales that take BF% etc and it only goes up in .5 increments (150.0, 150.5, 151.0, etc). Despite being digital. Seems annoying, and I know we're only talking a couple ounces, but sometimes if 150.7 changes to 150.3 it's nice to have a little mental victory vs 150.5 two days in a row. Or maybe that's just me. My sister has 4 girls, the oldest is turning 13 in a few days. That will be one interesting household in 5 years!

Shari: Thank you! But maintaining isn't my intention although I suppose it's better then gaining while traveling! Glad to see you're loving Zumba, I haven't tried it yet but all you Zumba girls makes me want to check it out! Good luck with P3, you'll need the extra cals with all that exercise. Keep it up!

Pati: If I recall you're eating LC and getting ready to load over Easter. Hope all is going well for you

Violet: Nice to meetcha. You can call me Dog for short or Irene. 90 day round... I'm on VLCD 33 of R1 and could not imagine doing this x 3!!!

Tommyswife: You're doing awesome! Love the beginning when the weight just falls off. I also didn't take any measurements before and kinda regret it Keep up doing whatever it is you're doing!

Juliafox Hi! Glad you joined us. Where are you going in May? Sounds fantastic These gals are a wonderful support to help you reach your goals! And hopefully I can be too.

Well work is wrapping up today and tomorrow I fly back.... so one more day of P2 on the road. Ugh. Weight has been maintaining around 138, although not intentionally- still trying to drop to 120. I actually think 120 is even a little bit on the high side for a goal for someone my height. It's like someone stepped on the brakes, without me changing my eating habits. I have lost a lot of weight, and people are noticing.... I guess my head has to catch up with my body. Does anyone relate? I have no mental idea of my size. I walk in a store to try on clothes and I really have no clue what size will fit me, from 6-12. I don't see myself as a small person. Half of this whole weight loss thing is mental if not more I think. I definitely don't feel tiny or anything like that. When does the head catch up to what the body's doing?

I will be going to Seaside, Fl! It's my second home! I always go in May every year and Thanksgiving holiday. Last year I wore a bathing suit, but I was much smaller. I hope to reach that goal for May! I usually ride my bike about 20 miles a day there on all the beautiful trails, so I hope that keeps me on point too!
Old 04-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #509
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I will be going to Seaside, Fl! It's my second home! I always go in May every year and Thanksgiving holiday. Last year I wore a bathing suit, but I was much smaller. I hope to reach that goal for May! I usually ride my bike about 20 miles a day there on all the beautiful trails, so I hope that keeps me on point too!
Ooo Seaside isn't far from me at all! It's gorgeous there. We love to go there for a Saturday/Sunday brunch. Although, I'm so crazy busy we don't get a chance very often these days. You'll reach your goal, just think of that beach/bike ride...
Old 04-02-2014, 11:27 PM   #510
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/25%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:

It does take a long time for our minds to catch up...unfortunately it does going up the scale too! I'd say almost a year for me...but lately I've been in a 20lb range, or so, and can't seem to stick the low end of that range, I'd like to try and mentally adjust to a smaller number . Pictures help a lot! Glad you're heading home .

Hi rest of our lovely gang! Hope you're all losing well and sticking to your plans! I had very filling spicy chicken soup for dinner and am still full! I feel guilty, like I did something wrong? Hope the scale endorses this meal, as I'd like to enjoyit again tomorrow!

Goodnight friends!
Closed Thread