Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:00 PM   #421
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Nobody checked in today, but I guess I will! I am down 2 pounds! Adjusted my cals back to 800 and am losing again! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #422
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Deb- wooHOOO!!! Congrats, nice lil woosh there!

As for myself, same ol same ol, no scale budge. Today, actually, was the first time this entire P2 that I actually ate "off plan" a little bit. My husband, bless his heart, forgot to tell me that he made plans to go to other people's house for backyard bbq and dinner. When does he tell me? When I have 45 mins to shower and get ready. THANK the LORD I had only eaten one apple and one chicken thigh prior to going. I tried to do damage control as much as possible but ate ribs with bbq sauce (they were GOOD!), potato salad, coleslaw and pasta salad. Yup. BUT... I only ate about 1, maybe 2 tablespoons of each plus 2 ribs. So overall a big (for P2) but small portion. Had to take each dish because not many ppl there and host was telling me all about this dish and that dish and etc... very hard social situation to turn it down. I was not tempted by the food at all, moreso concerned with being "polite" to the host. Anyways, no seconds, no alcohol, no s'mores later in the evening. Drank water but not as much as I would have being home because I didn't want to go pee every 5 mins. And tomorrow it just gets better, because I fly out in the afternoon and don't get back till Thursday. P2 plus a life is hard! You need a cocoon to climb in for 40 days!

On a positive note, I got rid of 4 pairs of jeans that are too big. Not giving myself a "cushion" to go back!

Happy rest of the weekend!
Doglovingal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:40 AM   #423

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
GM everyone!!
Congrats Irene!! 130's, wow that gotta feel good...and to be able to give away 'too large' pants even better!! I don't know any songs from the 30's either
Deb~ congrats on the loss!! I made some adjustment too...lowered cals as well but not being hungry really helps to make it easy.
Sheryl~Congrats lady! You always lose very well on protocol...good for you!
Pati~hope your supplies come soon...it's hard to wait when mentally you're ready. Yes, please share ideas. By doing this over and over, it can become boring so any ideas are certainly welcome. One of my favs right now are chicken breast tenders/strips(I either cook them or purchase the Perdue already cooked) Buffalo wings hot sauce dipped in Ranch dressing (regular dressing). Sooo good, and Gracie suggested that.
Julie~hope you're enjoying your vacation
Gracie~ hope TOM has ended or near ending...sorry it's been a rough time this round. Congrats on sticking it through without caving...that's success right there!
Stinas~hope you're continuing to do well too

So sorry I've been MIA. Friday, it was very busy at work then I had to run errands after work, yesterday we had our first track meet, so we had to get there by 7:45 am. It ws yucky and awful, it rained ALL day long but for Track, there are no cancellations of events unless there's thunder and/or lightning or heavy rain for an extended time. Well, they finally let us go before the last event because it rained heavily for a while... so we were able to leave early, at 3 pm Man, it was hard to not snack on all the goodies 'the moms' brought...donuts, pasta salad, Costco roll sandwiches (have you all tried them? they're good!), I did have some shrimp salad from Costco but limited that. I snacked on strawberries, oh yeah..I did have nuts which is not protocol , and chicken strips. I and the boys were so tired by the time we got home. My youngest even went to bed before bedtime LOL. Due to getting up early I didn't weigh yesterday but I did today...down another 1 lb, so I'm happy that eating some thing off protocol didn't hinder me too much. TOM is due later this week so I'm expecting some PMS symptoms. Putting on my suit of armor...

Last edited by shari; 03-30-2014 at 05:42 AM..
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:53 AM   #424

Irene, you did the best you could in that situation, and I think you did fine. In any other plan that would be considered low low calories. Don't sweat it!!! You have come so far!! Congrats on your non scale victory!!

Shari, same for you!! It is so hard to do P2 in social situations, you do the best you can and don't worry about it.. CONGRATS!! on your pound down! I am tired just reading all you had to go through at the track meet! That is a long day!

After my 2 pound loss yesterday, I am now down another .6. Today is BBQ outside, but I will just have some chicken and veges on the grill. Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!!
Old 03-30-2014, 06:01 AM   #425
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: onedimsim
Stats: 261/144/139 - 5'7"
WOE: RxHCG
Start Date: 01/24/2013
Any reason ya'll are not posting in the main HCG forum? there is a mixture of Rx users and hHcg as well....also a ton of us on P2

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hcg-diets/
onedimsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:37 AM   #426
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Nobody checked in today, but I guess I will! I am down 2 pounds! Adjusted my cals back to 800 and am losing again! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Congrats, Deb !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Deb- wooHOOO!!! Congrats, nice lil woosh there!

As for myself, same ol same ol, no scale budge. Today, actually, was the first time this entire P2 that I actually ate "off plan" a little bit. My husband, bless his heart, forgot to tell me that he made plans to go to other people's house for backyard bbq and dinner. When does he tell me? When I have 45 mins to shower and get ready. THANK the LORD I had only eaten one apple and one chicken thigh prior to going. I tried to do damage control as much as possible but ate ribs with bbq sauce (they were GOOD!), potato salad, coleslaw and pasta salad. Yup. BUT... I only ate about 1, maybe 2 tablespoons of each plus 2 ribs. So overall a big (for P2) but small portion. Had to take each dish because not many ppl there and host was telling me all about this dish and that dish and etc... very hard social situation to turn it down. I was not tempted by the food at all, moreso concerned with being "polite" to the host. Anyways, no seconds, no alcohol, no s'mores later in the evening. Drank water but not as much as I would have being home because I didn't want to go pee every 5 mins. And tomorrow it just gets better, because I fly out in the afternoon and don't get back till Thursday. P2 plus a life is hard! You need a cocoon to climb in for 40 days!

On a positive note, I got rid of 4 pairs of jeans that are too big. Not giving myself a "cushion" to go back!

Happy rest of the weekend!
Giving away clothes is a great NSV !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
GM everyone!!
Congrats Irene!! 130's, wow that gotta feel good...and to be able to give away 'too large' pants even better!! I don't know any songs from the 30's either
Deb~ congrats on the loss!! I made some adjustment too...lowered cals as well but not being hungry really helps to make it easy.
Sheryl~Congrats lady! You always lose very well on protocol...good for you!
Pati~hope your supplies come soon...it's hard to wait when mentally you're ready. Yes, please share ideas. By doing this over and over, it can become boring so any ideas are certainly welcome. One of my favs right now are chicken breast tenders/strips(I either cook them or purchase the Perdue already cooked) Buffalo wings hot sauce dipped in Ranch dressing (regular dressing). Sooo good, and Gracie suggested that.
Julie~hope you're enjoying your vacation
Gracie~ hope TOM has ended or near ending...sorry it's been a rough time this round. Congrats on sticking it through without caving...that's success right there!
Stinas~hope you're continuing to do well too

So sorry I've been MIA. Friday, it was very busy at work then I had to run errands after work, yesterday we had our first track meet, so we had to get there by 7:45 am. It ws yucky and awful, it rained ALL day long but for Track, there are no cancellations of events unless there's thunder and/or lightning or heavy rain for an extended time. Well, they finally let us go before the last event because it rained heavily for a while... so we were able to leave early, at 3 pm Man, it was hard to not snack on all the goodies 'the moms' brought...donuts, pasta salad, Costco roll sandwiches (have you all tried them? they're good!), I did have some shrimp salad from Costco but limited that. I snacked on strawberries, oh yeah..I did have nuts which is not protocol , and chicken strips. I and the boys were so tired by the time we got home. My youngest even went to bed before bedtime LOL. Due to getting up early I didn't weigh yesterday but I did today...down another 1 lb, so I'm happy that eating some thing off protocol didn't hinder me too much. TOM is due later this week so I'm expecting some PMS symptoms. Putting on my suit of armor...
Congrats, Shari, on your loss ! That track meet sounded rough ! But tired kids are good kids !?!

Quote:
Irene, you did the best you could in that situation, and I think you did fine. In any other plan that would be considered low low calories. Don't sweat it!!! You have come so far!! Congrats on your non scale victory!!

Shari, same for you!! It is so hard to do P2 in social situations, you do the best you can and don't worry about it.. CONGRATS!! on your pound down! I am tired just reading all you had to go through at the track meet! That is a long day!

After my 2 pound loss yesterday, I am now down another .6. Today is BBQ outside, but I will just have some chicken and veges on the grill. Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!!
More losses, Deb !? Congrats !

My scale broke or something. I will be measuring again next week. Looking for more inch losses !
shebasmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:57 AM   #427

Quote:

Whoo-Hooo..go Deb!! BBQ chicken and veggies on the grills sounds yummy...love grilled food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedimsim View Post
Any reason ya'll are not posting in the main HCG forum? there is a mixture of Rx users and hHcg as well....also a ton of us on P2

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/hcg-diets/
Hi Melanie, thanks for the link. One of the reasons for not posting in the HCG forum is because some of us here tend to go a bit rogue and don't follow strict Simeons protocol. As someone that has followed Simeons strictly, I do think it's important for anyone doing a round the first time to maybe try it as written then they can decide if/how they want to 'tweak' it from there. I didn't want to cause confusion and/or have others who choose to do the protocol strictly make comments about our choice to eat differently (at times). You and others who don't mind how we choose to do this are more than welcome to post here as well. It's all for supporting each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Congrats, Deb !

Giving away clothes is a great NSV !!

Congrats, Shari, on your loss ! That track meet sounded rough ! But tired kids are good kids !?!

More losses, Deb !? Congrats !

My scale broke or something. I will be measuring again next week. Looking for more inch losses !
Yes, no doubt when the scale is off you're still in ketosis...fat is continuously burning!! I gotta say, track is actually fun with our group because we cookout at make it fun since it's all day long. This past meet was rough because of the weather...and when doing P2 it harder. If I was doing Atkins or in P3 it would be easier...but I care more about losing weight at this time vs. eating as well as others. I do like the idea of grilling veggies and chicken so I could do that and not feel as deprived.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:01 AM   #428

Oops forgot to add that the scale stayed the same... so no change today on the scale but I'm seeing changes through inch loss.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:15 AM   #429

STina, wonderful NSV!!! you are burning the fat, and that is what really counts! Soooooo... no scale could be a good thing...

Shari, I stayed the same this morning also. I enjoyed my BBQ a bit too much.. Actually did well with what I had, just had about double of what I needed. I am well into Ketosis still, so it was more of a "that looks GOOD" than being hungry.

Well said to Melanie, she is doing fantastic!!! I just want to be able to do what I want in my plan without being corrected. That would be very confusing to first timers.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Ready for Monday... ugh... Monday's are just not fun here.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:16 AM   #430

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning I ended up going off the hcg yesterday because my sinuses are still acting up and I have to keep taking meds. I think they interfere with the hcg. They definitely make me bloaty because my rings are super tight this morning. The scale was down on Saturday to 197.8 but I didn't weigh yesterday or today. I've been taking Dayquil/Nyquil and I know they mess with my scale weights. GGRRRRR!!! I feel like I'm not getting anywhere! Just bummed out today - maybe I'll walk or something to lift my mood. It sucks to work so hard and then feel defeated. I think I need to start exercising. A girl I work with has been working out 6 days a week and eating around 1500 calories. She looks fabulous! Last year she was around 278 lbs and now she's around 210. She's very tall though, like 5'-10". I'm very happy for her but it makes me feel like a failure I'm not trying to have a pity party for myself, just aggravated!!!!

It's great to see everyone doing so great! My goal for this week is to start exercising. Whether it be walking, swimming, whatever. I need to start moving!!!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:23 AM   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning I ended up going off the hcg yesterday because my sinuses are still acting up and I have to keep taking meds. I think they interfere with the hcg. They definitely make me bloaty because my rings are super tight this morning. The scale was down on Saturday to 197.8 but I didn't weigh yesterday or today. I've been taking Dayquil/Nyquil and I know they mess with my scale weights. GGRRRRR!!! I feel like I'm not getting anywhere! Just bummed out today - maybe I'll walk or something to lift my mood. It sucks to work so hard and then feel defeated. I think I need to start exercising. A girl I work with has been working out 6 days a week and eating around 1500 calories. She looks fabulous! Last year she was around 278 lbs and now she's around 210. She's very tall though, like 5'-10". I'm very happy for her but it makes me feel like a failure I'm not trying to have a pity party for myself, just aggravated!!!!

It's great to see everyone doing so great! My goal for this week is to start exercising. Whether it be walking, swimming, whatever. I need to start moving!!!!!
You are not a failure Gracie! You do what you have to do, and see what is next that could work for you! I love seeing real life examples of something that worked. It sure motivates me!! Hang in there and get well!!! Your body is trying to tell you something!
Old 03-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #432
Senior LCF Member

Mornin' all!

Landed last night, first thing I did was picked up a rental car and went to Safeway and got some goodies. P2 isn't bad if you have a fridge and microwave where you stay- Ziplock makes these Zip'n'steam bags you can steam chicken/fish/veggies in, they're awesome. Hoping to stay on track as much as possible. I also had some time to ponder what I should do in terms of how long to go for this round/if or when to do a next round. I think, providing the weight keeps coming off, I'm going to go off HCG for 3 days to get it out of my system, on the 4th day go to my doctors appt then when I get home I'll take my injection midday vs morning. I'll eat VLCD during those days, maybe up the cals a wee bit on the 3rd day. Then I'm going to keep cruising right on through for probably 50-55 days (total). I'd really prefer NOT to do another round- at this point, I can't even imagine loading, I think I'd be sick! If I can get as low as possible, that's what I'll do. However, if the weight loss comes to a grinding hault soon, I'll listen to my body and ease up.

I actually thought my LIW would be on Thursday so- I brought a scale with me! I didn't have my official start weight, and I didn't want to also not have an LIW. Anyways, today I'm down another 1.0 so 2 pounds away from not being "overweight" anymore.

Deb- congrats on the 2.6, no wonder your scale stayed the same! Give it a day or two then wooooosh! You got this!

Gracie- TOM followed by sickness = Rest up and don't even worry about the numbers. The most important thing to do is EAT RIGHT. The numbers will sort themselves out after your system is back to normal. Hope you're feeling better soon! Don't push it more by exercising.... rest up. Exercise will come

Shari- Yaaay for NSV's! I think inch loss is better then scale loss! Congrats!

Shebas- inch losses are the best. I think that's what we all want- to BE smaller, to fit into our clothes better, to physically have less fat tissue on our body. I thought about it and I'd rather weigh MORE and be smaller then weigh LESS and be bigger, yet more flabby. Keep it up
Old 03-31-2014, 08:06 AM   #433

Irene, I love your plan!!! Great job on figuring it all out.

Congrats on the pound! AND almost to not overweight anymore!! WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This is just amazing what you have done, and especially traveling! So happy for you!
Old 03-31-2014, 08:12 AM   #434
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good morning dear friends...

First I have to acknowledge what Gracie said...Ms. Gracie, please don't do that to yourself. You are DEFINITELY NO FAILURE!!! SO STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!! You are doing the best you can. Hey kid, try to never compare your progress with anyone else. JUST DO YOU!!! You are doing great regardless of the circumstances...You'll find what you need to do soon enough.

Deb, congrats on the losses! You're doing really well! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Shari, NSVs are awesome! WOOOHOO FOR YOU DOLL!

Irene, Bless your DH you did so well regardless KUDOS!!

Stine - Another with wonderful NSVs! KUTGW!

Julie - Hope you're enjoying yourself

:hiya one and all! I've been pondering my start date as you all know. I still haven't rec'd my package but I do think I will load on Easter weekend. Only because there are way too many "plans" already set and one includes a full week of vacation with the kids. I know me. I know I can't stick to the plan for those scheduled plans soooo, I started today with full low carb. No worries about the scale or being 100% strict lc. Just going with the flow.

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC day! KUTGW one and all
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:20 AM   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

First I have to acknowledge what Gracie said...Ms. Gracie, please don't do that to yourself. You are DEFINITELY NO FAILURE!!! SO STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!! You are doing the best you can. Hey kid, try to never compare your progress with anyone else. JUST DO YOU!!! You are doing great regardless of the circumstances...You'll find what you need to do soon enough.

:hiya one and all! I've been pondering my start date as you all know. I still haven't rec'd my package but I do think I will load on Easter weekend. Only because there are way too many "plans" already set and one includes a full week of vacation with the kids. I know me. I know I can't stick to the plan for those scheduled plans soooo, I started today with full low carb. No worries about the scale or being 100% strict lc. Just going with the flow.

Great plan Pati!!! This way you have plenty of time to be prepared and also enjoy your family and your plans!! I love it!! I am like you in that if I have other obligations I know myself and I won't stick to it.. so bravo dear!!
Old 03-31-2014, 08:25 AM   #436
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Great plan Pati!!! This way you have plenty of time to be prepared and also enjoy your family and your plans!! I love it!! I am like you in that if I have other obligations I know myself and I won't stick to it.. so bravo dear!!

In the mean time I will gather some recipes and share here.

Deb, I think I'm going to give the choco delight a go this week. it's definitely lc so why not

I'll let you guys know if I spit it out or not
Old 03-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #437

Quote:

In the mean time I will gather some recipes and share here.

Deb, I think I'm going to give the choco delight a go this week. it's definitely lc so why not

I'll let you guys know if I spit it out or not
YES PLEASE DO!! I am so bored with my food.. I also would love a review on the choco delight, and also how to make it..
Old 03-31-2014, 08:40 AM   #438
Senior LCF Member

Me three! I found out about that early on in P2 and I thought ooooHHH no I don't, those stinking delicious fat bombs from Atkins got me bad the last time I did LC so I really have to watch it with those sweet delights. But now that P3 is just around the corner..... bring on the delight well, soon anyways.

12yrs-Good for you for KNOWING yourself and planning for success! Besides, Easter is a pretty "sweet" time for loading anyways
Old 03-31-2014, 08:46 AM   #439

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Thanks peeps for the support I'm just TIRED of dieting for nothing! It's so frustrating at times. I'm going to take it easy this week and eat P3. I'll weigh on Friday and see what's up. No pressure!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:32 AM   #440

Quote:
STina, wonderful NSV!!! you are burning the fat, and that is what really counts! Soooooo... no scale could be a good thing...

Shari, I stayed the same this morning also. I enjoyed my BBQ a bit too much.. Actually did well with what I had, just had about double of what I needed. I am well into Ketosis still, so it was more of a "that looks GOOD" than being hungry.

Well said to Melanie, she is doing fantastic!!! I just want to be able to do what I want in my plan without being corrected. That would be very confusing to first timers.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Ready for Monday... ugh... Monday's are just not fun here.
Oh I totally understand that feeling. At least it wasn't a gain..and being in ketosis w/ hcg = best fat burning combination!

Quote:

I second everything everyone has already said. Most of us have done this thing a few times with the up and downs of 'dieting' and weighing so we totally understand the frustration part. However the difference is that you haven't given up, and you keep on going regardless. You've had several things to happen during this round, TOM being a beast and sinus infections/not feeling well, culprits known to stall the scale. How are your clothes fitting? If I remember correctly, you were having that baggy pants thingy going on...so even though the scale is not totally showing your hard work and commitment, your body/clothes are. I do want to support your goal to add exercise when possible because as you were reminded by seeing your friend and I too saw/reminded last week while walking with another 'mom'...exercise + a eating plan that works for you, is so important and I do believe is the key to looking way smaller than what that stupid scale says some days. You are not a failure because if this was easy or wasn't a challenge, this website and other weight loss support websites wouldn't be here. It's not easy, but look how far you've come...and haven't gone back to your starting weight. Now that my love, is damn good and success right there!!

Quote:
You are not a failure Gracie! You do what you have to do, and see what is next that could work for you! I love seeing real life examples of something that worked. It sure motivates me!! Hang in there and get well!!! Your body is trying to tell you something!

Quote:

Thanks Pati. I agree with Irene... Easter is a great time for loading LOL. You know what's best for you and with a lot of social commitments, P2 can be challenging. Yup, no reason to not start low carb now...that works just as well. Still post and let us know how you're doing.

Quote:
Thanks peeps for the support I'm just TIRED of dieting for nothing! It's so frustrating at times. I'm going to take it easy this week and eat P3. I'll weigh on Friday and see what's up. No pressure!
Yes, do what's easiest without worrying and stressing. I agree with Deb, rest and take it easy. Your body needs time to heal.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:33 AM   #441
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
HOLY COW!! That is fantastic!! Congrats on your quick start!
Thank you.

I want to see the 100's before April is over. Keeping fingers crossed!
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:50 AM   #442
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Good afternoon ladies. I'm up 1.5 pounds today. Yeah, I know!!! A bite here a bit there!

We moved on Saturday....needless to say it was a mess. I was so exhausted!

My weight was 211 this morning. Eating clean protocol today!
Tommyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:46 AM   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Good afternoon ladies. I'm up 1.5 pounds today. Yeah, I know!!! A bite here a bit there!

We moved on Saturday....needless to say it was a mess. I was so exhausted!

My weight was 211 this morning. Eating clean protocol today!
Well it happens to all of us!!! This is real life and will always happen. The best thing we can do is jump right back up and keep on going!!.. You got this!!..
Old 04-01-2014, 04:51 AM   #444

Much thinking yesterday and with visits to my Mom and Sister this weekend and next, I have decided to end my round after a total loss from 205 when I started to now at 182. This was not my best round, but with the PI I got used to eating like P3 and STILL I lost. Down 23 pounds, and after a 3 week P3 I will be ready to go again. NOT protocol, but when am I ever?

I can join Pati with an Easter Load and be ready to go again. I just KNOW my Mom will not cook anything P2 friendly at all. She is much more of a P3 cook with lots of fatty things. I don't see myself ever eating lots of Carby things again, so I will do P3 with fruit.

I will keep on posting here though! I love this little group!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 AM   #445
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Much thinking yesterday and with visits to my Mom and Sister this weekend and next, I have decided to end my round after a total loss from 205 when I started to now at 182. This was not my best round, but with the PI I got used to eating like P3 and STILL I lost. Down 23 pounds, and after a 3 week P3 I will be ready to go again. NOT protocol, but when am I ever?

I can join Pati with an Easter Load and be ready to go again. I just KNOW my Mom will not cook anything P2 friendly at all. She is much more of a P3 cook with lots of fatty things. I don't see myself ever eating lots of Carby things again, so I will do P3 with fruit.

OMG You seriously lost 23 lbs in one round eating as well as you did?!?! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY (and a lil' jealous)!!!
UUUUHHHHHMMMAAZZIIINNN'!

Ok, now you have to tell me what your normal day on PI was like? (I'm considering it now ) ...

I'm glad I'll have someone do to P2 with after Easter!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:36 AM   #446

Quote:
OMG You seriously lost 23 lbs in one round eating as well as you did?!?! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY (and a lil' jealous)!!!
UUUUHHHHHMMMAAZZIIINNN'!

Ok, now you have to tell me what your normal day on PI was like? (I'm considering it now ) ...

I'm glad I'll have someone do to P2 with after Easter!
Thanks Pati! yep, 23 pounds in around 30 days of VLC. My PI was for around 10 days, and I ate mostly MEAT, FAT, VEGES and some fruit. ( Mac nuts, Almonds and a little cheese were my snacks.)

I was NOT HUNGRY.. at all. I got deep into ketosis, then when I started back on P2 I was already not hungry. It works fine, I just am bored and want a break. Especially going to my Mom's house and a baseball game this weekend. I can eat HOT DOGS.. all beef of course, and other things I can't really get away with on my P2's.

I am really going to need recipes when I start back up again!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:50 AM   #447
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thanks Pati! yep, 23 pounds in around 30 days of VLC. My PI was for around 10 days, and I ate mostly MEAT, FAT, VEGES and some fruit. ( Mac nuts, Almonds and a little cheese were my snacks.)

I was NOT HUNGRY.. at all. I got deep into ketosis, then when I started back on P2 I was already not hungry. It works fine, I just am bored and want a break. Especially going to my Mom's house and a baseball game this weekend. I can eat HOT DOGS.. all beef of course, and other things I can't really get away with on my P2's.

I am really going to need recipes when I start back up again!!!
You ate meat, fat and veggies and fruit while dosing!?!? If the answer to this is yes, you have proven yet something else in your experimenting! LOVE IT.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:50 AM   #448
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Tommyswife-moving is rough! Hang in there and you'll do fine. glad its done though

Quote:

Yum! Hot dogs at a ball game? that'll be fun! I think breaks are good and you usually maintain or even lose on yours, so you'll do well! I may PI and come back after Easter too, we'll see. Tough to hide anything from my MIL, she'll be staying with me until apr 25, so that'll prob be when I can come back to hcg. congrats on a great round!!

Pati-that's a good decision. LCing is always a good way to go, easy and accommodating, without gaining!

everyone else. Looks like you're all doing well!! 1 day at a time!

We're home. We had a lovely, relaxing and fun weekend. Even my dd's and dh were saying how good it was that the 4 of us got away and spent time together, just us , which is a bit surprising coming from a 10 and 13 y.o.. We hiked, walked, shopped, swam, played in the creek, played tennis, mini golf, bocce ball and horseshoes . We were outside all weekend and it did get a bit chilly (for me at last, 55-60 deg at times) but it was really perfect weather overall.

I did weigh in this morning, and am down a bit to 164.4. Considering I was stalled all last week, I'll take it. Of course it would be nice to be down lower , but it's still -13 from where I started, so on vlcd16, I'm content with that. I'm planning to make next Friday my LDD, so that 10 days should give me enough time to lose a little more. I'd love to get down 20lbs, but I'm usually only good for 15 per round. Maybe this one will go better with the Rx, recent regain and exercise? We'll see .

Happy April fool's day!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #449

Quote:
You ate meat, fat and veggies and fruit while dosing!?!? If the answer to this is yes, you have proven yet something else in your experimenting! LOVE IT.
No no, I meant on my planned interruption that is what I ate with no dosing. During my dosing, I had cream in my coffee every day, some real salad dressing on my salads, and a bit fattier type of meat. I also had one or two fruits, and no breads. Around 800 cals is my sweet spot.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:55 AM   #450
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Tommyswife-moving is rough! Hang in there and you'll do fine. glad its done though

Yum! Hot dogs at a ball game? that'll be fun! I think breaks are good and you usually maintain or even lose on yours, so you'll do well! I may PI and come back after Easter too, we'll see. Tough to hide anything from my MIL, she'll be staying with me until apr 25, so that'll prob be when I can come back to hcg. congrats on a great round!!

Pati-that's a good decision. LCing is always a good way to go, easy and accommodating, without gaining!

everyone else. Looks like you're all doing well!! 1 day at a time!

We're home. We had a lovely, relaxing and fun weekend. Even my dd's and dh were saying how good it was that the 4 of us got away and spent time together, just us , which is a bit surprising coming from a 10 and 13 y.o.. We hiked, walked, shopped, swam, played in the creek, played tennis, mini golf, bocce ball and horseshoes . We were outside all weekend and it did get a bit chilly (for me at last, 55-60 deg at times) but it was really perfect weather overall.

I did weigh in this morning, and am down a bit to 164.4. Considering I was stalled all last week, I'll take it. Of course it would be nice to be down lower , but it's still -13 from where I started, so on vlcd16, I'm content with that. I'm planning to make next Friday my LDD, so that 10 days should give me enough time to lose a little more. I'd love to get down 20lbs, but I'm usually only good for 15 per round. Maybe this one will go better with the Rx, recent regain and exercise? We'll see .

Happy April fool's day!
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great mini-vaca!

Congrats on losing while vacationing...How awesome is that?