Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 04:47 AM   #391
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
thanks Deb! I'm glad I found you gals too.

In your honor I had a tiny bit of salad dressing on my MIXED veggie steak salad. I'm living dangerously now
Well I sure hope you don't gain 20 pounds overnight!...

Honestly, I am happy you can relax a bit. Trust me, the fat is still leaving your body if you are eating very low calorie!

I lost .8 yesterday, eating FAT.. yep, I am eating fat, and more than I ever have on HCG. My cals are around 1000, not a real fat fast, but just real eating to hunger that includes fat. So far so good, and I am not skeered..
Deb294evr is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2014, 05:24 AM   #392
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,287
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
LOL...Irene is living on the edge, the dangerous life! As you see, it's possible to step outside the boundary of Simeons and still lose very well. As Deb said, the only time I gained was when I made unhealthy choices. Good for you!

Deb~YAY...congrats on the release!! You're showing the ability to still lose while eating higher cals and fat!!

Would you believe my scale's battery is saying 'Lo' so I have to replace it, no weigh in today. I had a lot more protein yesterday so I don't know if that hurt/helped. I'll see tomorrow. Track practice tonight so I'll be walking with the moms later.

It's Friday eve!!
shari is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:26 AM   #393
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
LOL...Irene is living on the edge, the dangerous life! As you see, it's possible to step outside the boundary of Simeons and still lose very well. As Deb said, the only time I gained was when I made unhealthy choices. Good for you!

Deb~YAY...congrats on the release!! You're showing the ability to still lose while eating higher cals and fat!!

Would you believe my scale's battery is saying 'Lo' so I have to replace it, no weigh in today. I had a lot more protein yesterday so I don't know if that hurt/helped. I'll see tomorrow. Track practice tonight so I'll be walking with the moms later.

It's Friday eve!!
Thanks Shari! Well since your scale says Lo... that means you lost!...,

Have a grrrreatttt day Shari!!!. Enjoy your walk!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:26 AM   #394
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 61
Gallery: Doglovingal
Y'know, before doing hcg I was lchf. I was scared NOT to eat fat on HCG! I'm down a meager 0.4 today.... from 140.6 to 140.2! Those illusive 130s are killing me. I wonder if I should take a day or two/alternate and replace the fruit with fat? hmmmm...
Doglovingal is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:28 AM   #395
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 61
Gallery: Doglovingal
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
LOL...Irene is living on the edge, the dangerous life! As you see, it's possible to step outside the boundary of Simeons and still lose very well. As Deb said, the only time I gained was when I made unhealthy choices. Good for you!

Deb~YAY...congrats on the release!! You're showing the ability to still lose while eating higher cals and fat!!

Would you believe my scale's battery is saying 'Lo' so I have to replace it, no weigh in today. I had a lot more protein yesterday so I don't know if that hurt/helped. I'll see tomorrow. Track practice tonight so I'll be walking with the moms later.

It's Friday eve!!
I got on mine a couple weeks ago and it said "Lo" and I thought yyyeeeah I wish. Have a fun walk later!
Doglovingal is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:29 AM   #396
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Y'know, before doing hcg I was lchf. I was scared NOT to eat fat on HCG! I'm down a meager 0.4 today.... from 140.6 to 140.2! Those illusive 130s are killing me. I wonder if I should take a day or two/alternate and replace the fruit with fat? hmmmm...
You can play around however you want to, but just know your body (ie water) is probably catching up to your losses...so normal!!!! Frustrating at times, but when you read and research you see how this goes.. especially if you have been at this weight in the past... Hang tight
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:34 AM   #397
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
This is the kind of thinking that worries me... none of my bizness though..

Had a small slip up yesterday - was sooo hungry - had two almonds and 1 potato chip? I was still at work overdue for dinner, so that was the trigger i guess.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 06:15 AM   #398
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! Everyone is doing a awesome I had a good day yesterday but TOM is still kicking my butt. My sinuses are bothering me too. I took some DayQuil in the evening and it seemed to help. I decided not to weigh this morning because of the meds and TOM. I know I was perfect to my plan so I'm not going to stress it. My DS has a track meet after school. This is his first high school meet. I'm excited to see how they do. Saturday is an invitational and he has to be at school at 8:00 am He said the meet could go from 9:00 am - 5:30 PM. WTH? That's crazy!!!

Erin went to her very first field trip yesterday with her preschool class They went to the Children's Museum. She had a blast. They took an extra set of clothes because they have an entire area of water play. I can't believe she's old enough to go on field trips already. Next year is kindergarten!

Not sure what my menu will be today. I have ground chicken in the fridge so I'll probably have that. Hope everyone is having a great day!
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 07:11 AM   #399
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 9,043
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/159/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Y'know, before doing hcg I was lchf. I was scared NOT to eat fat on HCG! I'm down a meager 0.4 today.... from 140.6 to 140.2! Those illusive 130s are killing me. I wonder if I should take a day or two/alternate and replace the fruit with fat? hmmmm...
I toy with this too! But I must admit my daily apple is my favorite part of P2! I love crisp sweet apples!!

Deb-you're losing so well! And all real fat since you've been this weight for a while!! yay!! Thanks for the encouragement!!

Shari-enjoy the walking. That's a great example of how to make exercise a normal part of our lives . Maybe a new battery will help the scale be nice?

Gracie-good choice! And so cute about your dd on the field trip. It's bittersweet as they grow up, isn't it? They're so precious, and you're proud of them, but you want to keep them little too! My dd's are 10 and 13, and I get to homeschool them, and I still feel like it's going too fast!

I'm down a bit this morning -0.6 to 166.2. I did add hnh to my coffee yesterday, had a quest bar for "dinner" at 4:30 since I was starving, and had half a hamburger with mustard at 8:30. And odd day to be sure, and I did my Zumba class, saw my chiro and had a massage. definitely not a Simeon's day , but I feel pretty good and am pleased. I feel smaller.

We're going to Sedona for the weekend, so no scale, less control on eating out (even though I'm packing my strawberries, apples, lunch meat and even frozen dinner options) I know I'll be at restaurants a lot. I feel confident it'll be ok. We will be hiking a bit, but that'll be fine too. Maybe I'll come back to a nice whoosh? We shall see. I'm looking forward to a few days to soak in the beauty of
God's creation, relax with my family, and unplug a bit.

Hope you all have a great weekend if I'm not online much .
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
julieboolie is online now  
Old 03-27-2014, 07:22 AM   #400
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I toy with this too! But I must admit my daily apple is my favorite part of P2! I love crisp sweet apples!!

Deb-you're losing so well! And all real fat since you've been this weight for a while!! yay!! Thanks for the encouragement!!

Shari-enjoy the walking. That's a great example of how to make exercise a normal part of our lives . Maybe a new battery will help the scale be nice?

Gracie-good choice! And so cute about your dd on the field trip. It's bittersweet as they grow up, isn't it? They're so precious, and you're proud of them, but you want to keep them little too! My dd's are 10 and 13, and I get to homeschool them, and I still feel like it's going too fast!

I'm down a bit this morning -0.6 to 166.2. I did add hnh to my coffee yesterday, had a quest bar for "dinner" at 4:30 since I was starving, and had half a hamburger with mustard at 8:30. And odd day to be sure, and I did my Zumba class, saw my chiro and had a massage. definitely not a Simeon's day , but I feel pretty good and am pleased. I feel smaller.

We're going to Sedona for the weekend, so no scale, less control on eating out (even though I'm packing my strawberries, apples, lunch meat and even frozen dinner options) I know I'll be at restaurants a lot. I feel confident it'll be ok. We will be hiking a bit, but that'll be fine too. Maybe I'll come back to a nice whoosh? We shall see. I'm looking forward to a few days to soak in the beauty of
God's creation, relax with my family, and unplug a bit.

Hope you all have a great weekend if I'm not online much .
Nice loss! And your menu looks fine to me My kids are DS (14), DD (11), and DD(4). I was just looking at my son the day other thinking OMG he is a man, how did this happen? I remember taking him shopping on Saturdays when he was little and putting him in his stroller. He would ride the train at the mall and then we'd come home and pass out on the couch together for a nap. It's so bittersweet. He's 6'-1" and about 170 lbs. but just last night he came into my room and laid down with me to watch a movie. He's still my little boy at heart And then my daughters They are going to drive me crazy My 11 year old has had so much drama with mean girls that I'm ready to homeschool!!! My 4 year old is just plain C-R-A-Z-Y! She is and Irish redhead, need I say more? Love them all dearly

Have fun on your vacation. I would love to just go veg out this weekend and relax with my family.
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #401
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,705
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi everyone...just popping by to say hi! I'm definitely eating more P2ish these days and thought I'd come by to give/receive some encouragement.
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 10:33 AM   #402
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi everyone...just popping by to say hi! I'm definitely eating more P2ish these days and thought I'd come by to give/receive some encouragement.
So happy you are here!!! Please tell us how things are going when you can, and what kind of things you are eating.. 12 pounds since surgery is great!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 10:50 AM   #403
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Julie! that is a good loss!!! -.6? I always love those kinds of losses because it is FAT!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Gracie, hang in there TOM has to be leaving soon right? I hear you on how the boys grow up fast!! My boys are both 6'4 and big ole adults now.. they used to be cuddly boys too!..

Just enjoy your kiddos while you can! I so miss mine!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 05:08 AM   #404
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,287
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
GM ladies, happy Friday!!

quick post as I'm running late, replaced battery in scale and I'm down 2.8lbs!! I was not hungry at all yesterday...finally ate something around 3 because I knew I needed to, love days like that. I'll BBL to reply to individual posts...
shari is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 05:14 AM   #405
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
GM ladies, happy Friday!!

quick post as I'm running late, replaced battery in scale and I'm down 2.8lbs!! I was not hungry at all yesterday...finally ate something around 3 because I knew I needed to, love days like that. I'll BBL to reply to individual posts...
WOW Shari! told ya told ya! Lo means LOSS.. Fantastic loss, keep it up girly!

I had my first GOOSE EGG and that is OK by me. I know when I get to the goose egg I just pull back on the cals and all is well...

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!! Supposed to finally be nice here, so I am headed outside when I can!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 06:37 AM   #406
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Happy Friday

TOM was seriously so bad yesterday GGGRRRRRR I'm hoping today it starts to ease up. Scale was 199.6 this morning. I wasn't going to weigh because my rings were super tight but I wanted to see where I was. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water? Or maybe too much salt? I add salt to everything!

Went to the track meet yesterday and our boys won! Ricky did good but he pulled a hamstring AGAIN. He seemed fine this morning though.

As of now I have no plans for the weekend which is good I guess. I have zero control over weekend temptations so I consider myself lucky that we don't have anything going on. Next weekend there's a cornhole tournament to benefit a friend of ours who has 2 of their 4 children with Type 1 Diabetes. So we'll probably go there and play some cornhole and have some beverages Hoping to stay on plan this weekend and see some new numbers. TOM has really stopped me in my tracks!!!!
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:23 AM   #407
Major LCF Poster!
 
shebasmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,597
Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Congrats, Julie & Shari on your losses !

Deb, what's a goose egg ?

Have a great weekend, everyone !
shebasmudder is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 AM   #408
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
Congrats, Julie & Shari on your losses !

Deb, what's a goose egg ?

Have a great weekend, everyone !
it is a big fat "0" I stayed the same.. which is ok because this is how I figure out my sweet spot on calories to eat..

Gracie, that TOM is really acting up this time!!! Do you usually have that problem on HCG? Hope you get rid of that guy soon!

Stina, I see you are getting lower and lower on the scale.. slowly but surely huh? Those up and down blips mean nothing. I bet your BG reading was from lack of good sleep among other things.. Have a wonderful weekend!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 08:09 AM   #409
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 61
Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi everyone!

Well, yesterday I decided to kick it up a notch so I walked on the treadmill for an hour at 5% and ate like a bird (except for maybe the grain part). Today the scale is -1.2 putting me at 139.0! I've been in the 130's twice before, ever... years ago. I even had an apple and an orange for my 2 fruits. I guess the answer isn't giving up fruit, but getting off my tushy and moving? Plus TOM's gone, so perhaps I can start dropping again.

I am also wondering how I should plan this out. Technically I was aiming to do a 40 day round, but I can only do about 37 days... I have a pre-op screening at my dr's and if for some reason under the sun she does a preg test and it's positive, she'd likely cancel the operation (on my foot- ongoing chronic foot problems, another motivator to lose weight). So... I have 7 days left on VLCD with injections plus those 72 hrs after. I might wind up around 135 or in the low 130's.... but if my goal is 120, would you guys just "diet down" the rest? Seems a little extreme to do a R2 for 10-15 lbs? I know simeons talked about staying the same weight but ... ?? thoughts?

Deb : You stole our sunshine! It's thundering and pouring here now. I love that nothing phases you. Fat? Yum! Goose egg? No biggie! You are unflappable.

Gracie Wow, tom sure doesn't like you does it! I think he's finally left me alone for now. Although, salt can be a bugger. My first/second week of doing P2 I made myself a ground turkey and celery soup from scratch. I seasoned it up (I guess I put too much salt in the broth)... had salt in the seasoning for my steak that night... although I hardly ate any calories that day the scale was +1.8 the next day. I knew it was the salt, so I drank up, and the next day it was all gone plus more. Maybe, if you know you like salt and it's water weight anyways, you can decide to keep the flavor and the fluid if it makes you more sane during P2

Shari nice woosh!

Shebas Enjoy your day to yourself It's nice to have some time to ourselves to just relax.

Julie Ohhhh Sedona! Have fun and take it all in! Lucky lady. -0.6 is good! It's on par with the whole 0.5-1.0 lb/day I've been giving myself massages (I have a large whole back massager thing) I wouldn't be able to move without... and I'm thinking of going to see a chiro too. I don't think massage interferes with weight loss, personally.

Jenmay Hello Hope everything is going well for you so far!

Ok, I think I got everyone! Today and tomorrow at home then.... I'm off on another work trip! 5 more days of P2 on the road. Fun times.
Doglovingal is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 08:46 AM   #410
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi everyone!

Well, yesterday I decided to kick it up a notch so I walked on the treadmill for an hour at 5% and ate like a bird (except for maybe the grain part). Today the scale is -1.2 putting me at 139.0! I've been in the 130's twice before, ever... years ago. I even had an apple and an orange for my 2 fruits. I guess the answer isn't giving up fruit, but getting off my tushy and moving? Plus TOM's gone, so perhaps I can start dropping again.

I am also wondering how I should plan this out. Technically I was aiming to do a 40 day round, but I can only do about 37 days... I have a pre-op screening at my dr's and if for some reason under the sun she does a preg test and it's positive, she'd likely cancel the operation (on my foot- ongoing chronic foot problems, another motivator to lose weight). So... I have 7 days left on VLCD with injections plus those 72 hrs after. I might wind up around 135 or in the low 130's.... but if my goal is 120, would you guys just "diet down" the rest? Seems a little extreme to do a R2 for 10-15 lbs? I know simeons talked about staying the same weight but ... ?? thoughts?

Deb : You stole our sunshine! It's thundering and pouring here now. I love that nothing phases you. Fat? Yum! Goose egg? No biggie! You are unflappable.

Gracie Wow, tom sure doesn't like you does it! I think he's finally left me alone for now. Although, salt can be a bugger. My first/second week of doing P2 I made myself a ground turkey and celery soup from scratch. I seasoned it up (I guess I put too much salt in the broth)... had salt in the seasoning for my steak that night... although I hardly ate any calories that day the scale was +1.8 the next day. I knew it was the salt, so I drank up, and the next day it was all gone plus more. Maybe, if you know you like salt and it's water weight anyways, you can decide to keep the flavor and the fluid if it makes you more sane during P2

Shari nice woosh!

Shebas Enjoy your day to yourself It's nice to have some time to ourselves to just relax.

Julie Ohhhh Sedona! Have fun and take it all in! Lucky lady. -0.6 is good! It's on par with the whole 0.5-1.0 lb/day I've been giving myself massages (I have a large whole back massager thing) I wouldn't be able to move without... and I'm thinking of going to see a chiro too. I don't think massage interferes with weight loss, personally.

Jenmay Hello Hope everything is going well for you so far!

Ok, I think I got everyone! Today and tomorrow at home then.... I'm off on another work trip! 5 more days of P2 on the road. Fun times.
WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Congrats DOG.. I mean Irene...

Wow you did good, and I can't imagine how good you are feeling today! Keep up the great work, and just do what is best for you in this P2 round!

Some say don't lose on P3/P4, but you do what you think is best. I always love to lose during ANY TIME.. but my first round I did stabilize in P3, and lost a little bit after that before my next round.

Lots of folks do a round for 10-15 ponds, HOWEVER if you can lose it without HCG, then more power to you!!!.. Wonderful!

Yep, nothing really bothers me.. I go with the flow..

OH! I ordered me one of those fancy scales that show fat%, water%, muscle% etc so I can see on the days I don't lose or I gain, what is really happening inside..
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.

Last edited by Deb294evr; 03-28-2014 at 08:51 AM..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 09:48 AM   #411
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,705
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/236.6/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/JUDDD
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Happy Friday! I am definitely feeling the restriction now from my band. I have my jamba juice today and had a little bit of scrambled eggs and was done. I am really not interested in food. It's amazing! I love my band. Love it love it love it! We're having some nice weather today. I am looking forward to being out and about

Love y'all!
Jenmay78 is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:03 AM   #412
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Happy Friday! I am definitely feeling the restriction now from my band. I have my jamba juice today and had a little bit of scrambled eggs and was done. I am really not interested in food. It's amazing! I love my band. Love it love it love it! We're having some nice weather today. I am looking forward to being out and about

Love y'all!
So happy for you!!!! Girl you deserve it! you have fought so hard for this, and now it is a reality! Enjoy the weekend!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #413
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
it is a big fat "0" I stayed the same.. which is ok because this is how I figure out my sweet spot on calories to eat..

Gracie, that TOM is really acting up this time!!! Do you usually have that problem on HCG? Hope you get rid of that guy soon!

Stina, I see you are getting lower and lower on the scale.. slowly but surely huh? Those up and down blips mean nothing. I bet your BG reading was from lack of good sleep among other things.. Have a wonderful weekend!

TOM has been crappy this time! Last time was the first time I've ever had TOM while on the hcg and it was ok. Not so good this time It's much better today though. Yesterday I had bad cramps and it was very heavy. Praying this is the nearing the end
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #414
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
Hi everyone!

Well, yesterday I decided to kick it up a notch so I walked on the treadmill for an hour at 5% and ate like a bird (except for maybe the grain part). Today the scale is -1.2 putting me at 139.0! I've been in the 130's twice before, ever... years ago. I even had an apple and an orange for my 2 fruits. I guess the answer isn't giving up fruit, but getting off my tushy and moving? Plus TOM's gone, so perhaps I can start dropping again.

I am also wondering how I should plan this out. Technically I was aiming to do a 40 day round, but I can only do about 37 days... I have a pre-op screening at my dr's and if for some reason under the sun she does a preg test and it's positive, she'd likely cancel the operation (on my foot- ongoing chronic foot problems, another motivator to lose weight). So... I have 7 days left on VLCD with injections plus those 72 hrs after. I might wind up around 135 or in the low 130's.... but if my goal is 120, would you guys just "diet down" the rest? Seems a little extreme to do a R2 for 10-15 lbs? I know simeons talked about staying the same weight but ... ?? thoughts?

Deb : You stole our sunshine! It's thundering and pouring here now. I love that nothing phases you. Fat? Yum! Goose egg? No biggie! You are unflappable.

Gracie Wow, tom sure doesn't like you does it! I think he's finally left me alone for now. Although, salt can be a bugger. My first/second week of doing P2 I made myself a ground turkey and celery soup from scratch. I seasoned it up (I guess I put too much salt in the broth)... had salt in the seasoning for my steak that night... although I hardly ate any calories that day the scale was +1.8 the next day. I knew it was the salt, so I drank up, and the next day it was all gone plus more. Maybe, if you know you like salt and it's water weight anyways, you can decide to keep the flavor and the fluid if it makes you more sane during P2

Shari nice woosh!

Shebas Enjoy your day to yourself It's nice to have some time to ourselves to just relax.

Julie Ohhhh Sedona! Have fun and take it all in! Lucky lady. -0.6 is good! It's on par with the whole 0.5-1.0 lb/day I've been giving myself massages (I have a large whole back massager thing) I wouldn't be able to move without... and I'm thinking of going to see a chiro too. I don't think massage interferes with weight loss, personally.

Jenmay Hello Hope everything is going well for you so far!

Ok, I think I got everyone! Today and tomorrow at home then.... I'm off on another work trip! 5 more days of P2 on the road. Fun times.
I need to watch the salt I guess. I put it on everything I hate plain meat or veggies. I need a massage!!! Maybe I can bribe DH into it.
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #415
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Happy Friday! I am definitely feeling the restriction now from my band. I have my jamba juice today and had a little bit of scrambled eggs and was done. I am really not interested in food. It's amazing! I love my band. Love it love it love it! We're having some nice weather today. I am looking forward to being out and about

Love y'all!
Good for you! I'm glad it's working out. I would love to not feel hungry
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:27 AM   #416
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,239
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Irene ~ GREAT JOB on reaching the 130's!!! I usually like to serenade you but I don't know any songs from the 30's So I'll just sing you another tune CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!! LET'S CELEBRATE

You know you're all singing Kool and the Gang now )))
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #417
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Irene ~ GREAT JOB on reaching the 130's!!! I usually like to serenade you but I don't know any songs from the 30's So I'll just sing you another tune CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!! LET'S CELEBRATE

You know you're all singing Kool and the Gang now )))
I don't know any songs from the 30's either!!!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #418
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,888
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Happy Friday dear friends!

Wanted to stop by and wish all you "losers" :P a wonderful weekend!!!!

KUTGW everyone...Even if you are stuck, not losing, or whatever the scale may be doing, remember you are still losing inches. Can't beat that

I'm still waiting for my "stuff". I check the USPS site to track my package and the update I see is on 3/26 it was processed through site facility. Keeping fingers crossed it comes through next week altho I am still undecided when I will start.

Was wondering something...I plan on a completely clean week one and have been trying to look for creative ways to not be bored with my food (ESPECIALLY lunch). I came across some really cool recipes if you guys want I can share?

Also, have any of you tried the chocolate delight during p2? (obviously I would try it after my full clean week is completed)...

Anyway, hope you all have a fantabulous "losing" weekend!

Take care, one and all!!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 12:52 PM   #419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,898
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Hi ladies. Happy Friday to you all.

As of today, vlcd #10, I've lost 13 pounds. My beginning weight was 222.5 and today I'm 209.5.

Have a great weekend
Tommyswife is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 01:54 PM   #420
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,667
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Happy Friday dear friends!

Wanted to stop by and wish all you "losers" :P a wonderful weekend!!!!

KUTGW everyone...Even if you are stuck, not losing, or whatever the scale may be doing, remember you are still losing inches. Can't beat that

I'm still waiting for my "stuff". I check the USPS site to track my package and the update I see is on 3/26 it was processed through site facility. Keeping fingers crossed it comes through next week altho I am still undecided when I will start.

Was wondering something...I plan on a completely clean week one and have been trying to look for creative ways to not be bored with my food (ESPECIALLY lunch). I came across some really cool recipes if you guys want I can share?

Also, have any of you tried the chocolate delight during p2? (obviously I would try it after my full clean week is completed)...

Anyway, hope you all have a fantabulous "losing" weekend!

Take care, one and all!!!!
I sure hope you get your STUFF soon!!! I hate waiting when I am ready to go!.. I would love it if you could bring in some recipes!!!

I have never tried chocotate delight, but I sure see lots of others trying it.. Have YOU?

Can't wait till you can be a big ole loser too! Have a great weekend Pati!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Hi ladies. Happy Friday to you all.

As of today, vlcd #10, I've lost 13 pounds. My beginning weight was 222.5 and today I'm 209.5.

Have a great weekend
HOLY COW!! That is fantastic!! Congrats on your quick start!
Deb294evr is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.