Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 09:30 AM   #361
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi peeps! TOM is not my friend today! I'm bloated and my rings are tight. The scale read 201.8 and I'm not going to freak out. I also didn't get hardly any sleep last night. Hcg always messes with my sleep plus TOM on top of it all just stinks. Today I'm going to "try" to fast until dinner (but I'm already hungry) and then have a normal meal. I'm making a low-carb meatloaf for my DH and family. It's 3 lbs. of ground beef, 2 eggs, pork rinds, 1 packet of onion soup mix, and spices. I'll have about 6 ounces of that and some kind of veggie, probably broccolli or asparagus. I'll make potatoes for the kiddos. I like when I can sit down and eat dinner with the family and actually eat what they are eating. I usually have a nice drop too after a fasting, one meal day. I'll let ya know tomorrow! Unfortunately I'm craving chocolate and trying to stay away. I don't have anything in the house except sugar-free dark so that's good!

Even though my scale isn't reflecting it, my jeans are falling off my butt today Maybe the next couple of days are inch days? I'll take it!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME

Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2014, 09:35 AM   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good morning friends! I am at 188.2 so that is 2.6 from yesterday. This is fine because I am already in Ketosis and don't have much water to lose. Had around 800 cals and today about the same.

Very busy day today, hope everyone is doing great! Pati when do you get to start? Supplies ordered?
Way to go!!! You're going to cruise through the 180's! I'll have to get my 70
's voice warmed up for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglovingal View Post
hello all!

No change today in the scale- exactly like it was yesterday to the ounce. I don't mind though, TOM + not that much water or sleep. Today I'm around home all day so I'll drink more. My husband has really noticed a change. He actually said "looks like those old jeans are getting loose on you!" But the best part about that was, those weren't my "old jeans" he's used to seeing; those were "old jeans" from 5 years ago that I just started wearing like 2 days ago. I think we all have wardrobes in different sizes, yes?

Random question for all: Do people in your life know you're doing hcg? Has their opinion caused friction or awkwardness in the relationship? Personally, I have told no one I'm doing hcg- not even my husband/mom (who I normally tell everything to). I guess I feel ashamed of my past patterns of declaring a diet/woe, initially succeeding, then rebounding and gaining all that was lost. I didn't want to set myself up for a 'here we go again' in their minds.... although in my heart I know they're supportive! Why do I fear their reactions? I just think it's easier to do this on my own, without having to explain to people why 500 cals is OK and won't kill you. I don't know, am I crazy?

Deb- you're going to blow by the 80's. That first week is the best! I commend you for keeping such meticulous track of your macros. That's tough to do. And here I thought weighing meat was a pain

Julie- working out on P2? sometimes I just don't have the energy for anything! I have yet to try Zumba, it sounds fun. Maybe that'll be a new P3 venture. How are the quest bars? I'm always leery of bars. If they agree with you and don't cause a stall or cravings, go for it! The extra protein can't hurt

Shari- Don't feel guilty about loading although I know it's hard in the moment! You did a GOOD thing! You're going to be smokin by the time that cruise rolls around.

Gracie- TOM bloat sucks! I hear you. My scale hasn't moved in awhile either. Next week you'll be back cruisin through the 90's.

Shebasmudder- NSV's are truly the best, aren't they? Sometimes we get so scale focused, but it's those little things that really shine along the way. Congratulations!!
My DH knows that I use hcg but I haven't told anybody else. I just tell people I follow no sugar or starch and they don't question it. DH really doesn't have any reaction to it at all He's kind of like "whatever floats your boat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
So cool that dh is noticing you shrink!! I have told my family (dh and 2 dd's), as injecting and eating only 500 cals/day impacts them. I also told my workout buddy/friend. Others are told I'm on a cleanse or diet. It's tough to say nothing when I am not ordering in restaurants or eating like everyone around me is. It's only a few weeks and I try not to have any impact on those around me. I don't expect anyone else to accommodate me, but appreciate their understanding and support. The exercise is probably crazy, but I used to to do this before I was in a car accident in January, and have been waiting until my neck as healed enough to get back into it. I probably should wait until I'm through P2, but I don't want to keep putting it off. The quest bars are low sugar, high fiber and actually taste good! So far, so good, but I'm stalled too. Week 2 is a bugger.

Deb-you're off to a great start!! WTG!

Gracie-ah TOM. that'll give you some scale trouble for a bit, but you'll be all good in the end .

Shari-how's the VLCDs treating you?

I'm stuck. 166.8. -0.2 I'll admit some slight soreness in my arms, but I did well with my calories -560 yesterday. It's probably just the normal week 2 slow down. Ive been in this range for 3 days now. I'm fine. Ive never done an apple day and wont do one thisnround either. i understand it takes time and the Scale loss isnt a straight line.
I'm off to Zumba this morning . The fat will have to go eventually .
I'm 100% sure the exercise causing you the stall. If you stop for a day or two you'll get a nice whoosh because your muscles release the water used to repair them. Don't fret, I'm sure you are shrinking in inches!!! I always wanted to try zumba, it looks like so much fun!!!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:37 AM   #363

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi peeps! TOM is not my friend today! I'm bloated and my rings are tight. The scale read 201.8 and I'm not going to freak out. I also didn't get hardly any sleep last night. Hcg always messes with my sleep plus TOM on top of it all just stinks. Today I'm going to "try" to fast until dinner (but I'm already hungry) and then have a normal meal. I'm making a low-carb meatloaf for my DH and family. It's 3 lbs. of ground beef, 2 eggs, pork rinds, 1 packet of onion soup mix, and spices. I'll have about 6 ounces of that and some kind of veggie, probably broccolli or asparagus. I'll make potatoes for the kiddos. I like when I can sit down and eat dinner with the family and actually eat what they are eating. I usually have a nice drop too after a fasting, one meal day. I'll let ya know tomorrow! Unfortunately I'm craving chocolate and trying to stay away. I don't have anything in the house except sugar-free dark so that's good!

Even though my scale isn't reflecting it, my jeans are falling off my butt today Maybe the next couple of days are inch days? I'll take it!!!
I love your attitude!! this is why you are going to succeed! You know what is up and you are going to just go with it.. I think you have a great plan, and are so right not to sweat anything. When we let it get to us too much, that is when we fall... and eat the house up..

Have a great day and your meatloaf sounds yummy!!!!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #364

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Quote:
Good morning friends! I am at 188.2 so that is 2.6 from yesterday. This is fine because I am already in Ketosis and don't have much water to lose. Had around 800 cals and today about the same.

Very busy day today, hope everyone is doing great! Pati when do you get to start? Supplies ordered?
Whoo-Hooo!! Nice! I'd say that's a very good loss that if just doing regular low carb, the scale would've probably stayed the same.

Quote:
hello all!

No change today in the scale- exactly like it was yesterday to the ounce. I don't mind though, TOM + not that much water or sleep. Today I'm around home all day so I'll drink more. My husband has really noticed a change. He actually said "looks like those old jeans are getting loose on you!" But the best part about that was, those weren't my "old jeans" he's used to seeing; those were "old jeans" from 5 years ago that I just started wearing like 2 days ago. I think we all have wardrobes in different sizes, yes?

Random question for all: Do people in your life know you're doing hcg? Has their opinion caused friction or awkwardness in the relationship? Personally, I have told no one I'm doing hcg- not even my husband/mom (who I normally tell everything to). I guess I feel ashamed of my past patterns of declaring a diet/woe, initially succeeding, then rebounding and gaining all that was lost. I didn't want to set myself up for a 'here we go again' in their minds.... although in my heart I know they're supportive! Why do I fear their reactions? I just think it's easier to do this on my own, without having to explain to people why 500 cals is OK and won't kill you. I don't know, am I crazy?:confused
I know for me, when I have TOM without hcg the scale bounces up pretty high..like 3-5 lbs so when the scale only moves up a bit or stays the same, that says something and one of the greatest advantage of hcg is that inch loss is still occuring. You're doing so well, and even better knowing that hubby thought you had on newer 'old jeans' when they're jeans from 5 years ago when you first go married...wow!! I've told my sister because she struggles with her weight and did Atkins years ago and lost very well, but it's been tough for her to keep the weight off or try Atkins again. I think she may be willing to do it when I show her how effective it is, as she's been researching but haven't made up her mind to do it yet. I think the 500-800 cal thing scares her. I told my bf about it so he knows and is supportive. But I totally get not sharing it to others because of the years of yo-yo dieting and others thinking that you're trying some 'fad diet' again. Little do they know, this stuff works if you work it.

Quote:
So cool that dh is noticing you shrink!! I have told my family (dh and 2 dd's), as injecting and eating only 500 cals/day impacts them. I also told my workout buddy/friend. Others are told I'm on a cleanse or diet. It's tough to say nothing when I am not ordering in restaurants or eating like everyone around me is. It's only a few weeks and I try not to have any impact on those around me. I don't expect anyone else to accommodate me, but appreciate their understanding and support. The exercise is probably crazy, but I used to to do this before I was in a car accident in January, and have been waiting until my neck as healed enough to get back into it. I probably should wait until I'm through P2, but I don't want to keep putting it off. The quest bars are low sugar, high fiber and actually taste good! So far, so good, but I'm stalled too. Week 2 is a bugger.

I'm stuck. 166.8. -0.2 I'll admit some slight soreness in my arms, but I did well with my calories -560 yesterday. It's probably just the normal week 2 slow down. Ive been in this range for 3 days now. I'm fine. Ive never done an apple day and wont do one thisnround either. i understand it takes time and the Scale loss isnt a straight line.
I'm off to Zumba this morning . The fat will have to go eventually .
Week 2 is known for smaller losses, hang in there like you're doing...yes, the fat will go away eventually. Congrats on exercising...I look forward to attending my first Zumba class next week!

Quote:

Sorry TOM is messing with you and being a bear this month. Hang in there hun, the days are numbered...soon you will be kicking him to me LOL. Your menu sounds delicious...you're making great choices!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:50 AM   #365

Some of the bloat from loading this weekend is leaving, down 3 lbs today but still have some more to go. Yesterday, 'the moms' and I walked 2 miles while our kids were at track practice. I was inspired to keep exercising because one mom who has lost a lot of weight was getting frustrated that her scale hasn't moved in weeks, but she said she decided to keep exercising anyway because she was considering stopping, and dropped 2 sizes in the meantime! I was shocked when she told me her actual scale weight because she looks like she's wayyyy smaller than what the scale said. I encouraged her to keep going, and she encouraged me because I can really see a difference. It's nothing that we don't already know, but it's good to have reminders along the way.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:55 AM   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Some of the bloat from loading this weekend is leaving, down 3 lbs today but still have some more to go. Yesterday, 'the moms' and I walked 2 miles while our kids were at track practice. I was inspired to keep exercising because one mom who has lost a lot of weight was getting frustrated that her scale hasn't moved in weeks, but she said she decided to keep exercising anyway because she was considering stopping, and dropped 2 sizes in the meantime! I was shocked when she told me her actual scale weight because she looks like she's wayyyy smaller than what the scale said. I encouraged her to keep going, and she encouraged me because I can really see a difference. It's nothing that we don't already know, but it's good to have reminders along the way.
That is excellent!! Great loss Shari, plus that wonderful visual that the scale does not tell the whole story!! I love hearing you say that too, and I am going to continue with my exercise also. It may slow the scale down, but it will not slow the inches down!!
Old 03-25-2014, 11:20 AM   #367

Quote:
Very interesting information on your friend!!! Exercise does seem to be very important. And unfortunately it messes with the scale. SO UNFAIR Congrats on the 3 lbs, that is fantastic
Old 03-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #368

Quote:
I love your attitude!! this is why you are going to succeed! You know what is up and you are going to just go with it.. I think you have a great plan, and are so right not to sweat anything. When we let it get to us too much, that is when we fall... and eat the house up..

Have a great day and your meatloaf sounds yummy!!!!
HAHA if this was last week (pre-menstrual) I would've thought I was doomed to be fat forever So incredible what part hormones play in my mental health. Now that TOM is here I'm back to be mentally stable
Old 03-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #369
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Gracie-you're a wise woman. You see what's going on, and you're doing what you know works for you!! Great attitude and I look forward to a nice drop for you tomorrow!

Deb-how's the scale treating you? Slow and steady wins the race! But I bet you're enjoying that first week fun!

Shari-great motivation!! Keep on keeping on! You're doing well!

I took an hour walk with my neighbor instead of Zumba today. She was really sore from combat yesterday . We're going to ease back into the intensity a bit, and that's good. We'll Zumba tomorrow. I'll probably leave it at that, then we're going away to Sedona for the weekend, where I'll be hiking each day. That'll count too, but is so much more fun than an indoor exercise.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post17065682
Old 03-25-2014, 12:08 PM   #370

Thanks Girls.. scale is treating me ok, not what I would LOVE but it is fine..

Great job on listening to your body Julie! Your weekend sounds awesome, my sisters and I went hiking at Sedona a few years back and I huffed and puffed and barely made it...

I am hoping when or if we go back again, I can enjoy it!!! I know you and your family go a lot, so you know the beauty and of course live much closer than I do!.. ENJOY!!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #371
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Quote:
I went on and made this past weekend a 'regular' load weekend once I was faced with the temptation of a buffet brunch (oh my...the food! ) and knowing in my mind I was 'loading', I just went for it Scale number wasn't pretty today, but I wasn't surprised too much because I did go all out and I certainly know how to do that perfectly

I was reading about cruise stuff yesterday and realized it's 6 weeks away!! I'm determined to stick with it this go round and do much better than this previous round. The thought of my summer clothes fitting tighter and less comfortable while in the HOT carribbean heat is more than motivating. I'm doing the mean green shake during the day for my fruit and veggies and eating a lean protein for lunch or dinner. I don't know why, the mean green is more filling than if I was separately eating the same thing so it's perfect for P2 plus it has the exact same food I'd be eating anyway. I put in it 2 handfuls of kale, piece of ginger root, strawberries (6), blueberries (handful), 1/2 lemon...and I can't remember what else, this may be it. I can change it daily to include other fruit from Omaha list but in the past I mostly used these ingredients plus apples, watermelon, celery if I wanted a change. I have exactly 3 weeks of P2 and 3 weeks of P3...so here's to restarting today!
That mean green shake sounds interesting, Shari. I tried to make kale chips once and I burnt them. I wonder when I am going to fit kale into my life ! Do you think this shake might be okay if I added a spoonful of coconut oil ?

Quote:

Congrats, Deb, on your loss !

Quote:
Yes Julie, you are doing fantastic! With the exercise, you are probably just holding some water and that is normal. Just keep it up and everything will eventually even out. YOU KNOW you are burning fat, it just takes some time for your body to catch up. WE should all be used to this by now..

@Julie, I agree with Deb & AG - your muscles hold onto water when you exercise. I admire all the exercising you do !

Quote:
Great news, shari ! Congrats on the -3 pounds ! You are going to be looking and feeling good on your cruise !

AG - hang in there ! You are lucky TOM doesn't stay for a whole week like he does with me, doggone him ! Plus he always brings at least 3 pounds with him ! I'm hoping that as my hormones get regulated, he will stop being such a jerk !

@Doglovingal - how many dogs are you lovin on ?! I have 4 !!
Old 03-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #372
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Doglovingal
Hi all!

Today I decided to be "dangerous" and have 1 small tub of Fage 0% yogurt (plain) with a couple drops of vanilla extract & stevia and not even 1/3 cup berries. yummo! That was my lunch, and I learned that yogurt does NOT hold me like animal protein does. But mmmmm it was worth the afternoon hunger. Hopefully it doesn't adversely affect the scale. I ate similar to my husband tonight- oven baked chicken I made- I didn't have a lot of it but again, yummy.

I don't think I'll weigh every day; maybe every other day or 3x week. I don't want to get scale-obsessed again. Been there, done that, no thanks.

Gracie- drink up the water and your fingers will go down! At least you know the culprit. Its more frustrating watching numbers go up and not having an idea why. End of the week is one day closer!

Shari- yaaay for -3! Don't worry, those load days can be brutal. -3 is great!

Deb- good on you for exercising too! I normally work out regularly but I decided just to take a nice break during p2.

Julie- hiking in sedona sounds aaah-mazing! Jealous!

Shebasmudder- I have 2 golden retrievers. Love them! I'd have a whole troop of dogs if I could, alas we're military and at times I'm a single dog mom (both my goldens are under 2). One day....
Old 03-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #373
Senior LCF Member

Also, I was wondering how long people normally wait between rounds. I see some people doing 3 weeks, 6 weeks, more.... how long and why do you choose this length of time? Even at 0.5 lb a day until 40 days I don't think I'll make my goal this round.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:20 AM   #374

GM ladies,

Stina~I think you can add whatever you want to the shake as long as it's healthy and coconut oil has been shown to be benefial...I use a website,Juicing for Weight Loss | Reboot With Joe | Fat Sick & Nearly Dead, to get ideas. His documentary, Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, is really good and speaks about the benefits of adding this to your diet.

Doglovingal~ I understand about the scale and sometimes I actually consider doing the same...especially during the 2nd week when the losses really slow down. I've seen variations of how long people wait to go back on P2...you can cycle and go back after 3 weeks on P3 vs waiting 6 weeks. Personally, I've never taken the full 6 weeks before jumping back on P2. I'll either do a PI or 3 weeks of P3 then jump back to P2 for continued weight loss. HTH

Hope the whoosh fairy came to visit others last night! I'm down 0.8, still got a couple more pounds to go before back to PIW.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:03 AM   #375

Doglovingal- it makes me giggle whenever someone has something off plan and worries it may affect their weight loss.. as long as you didn't go hog wild on eating, then I sure would not worry about it. You are doing SPECTACULAR!!.. as far as how long to do a round, Dr. Emma keeps her patients on HCG until they reach goal, up to around 9 months straight so far!

There is no way I could stay on that long, but some do! She has really done lots of modern research on this protocol and updated so many things. I am sure if the good Dr. Simeon was still with us, he would have updated his findings also..

Lots of folks now days do their rounds as long as they can stand it, then take a planned interruption or a 3 week P3 like Shari said, and go again. Others take the full 6 week or more break. It really is up to you.

Stina, Morning girl

Shari, great loss!!!! you have made your own round doable, just as we all have to. I'd rather do some tweaks than totally give up because I can't stand it anymore..

Gracie, Julie, same to you! You know what works for you!!! Keep it up ladies!!!

Pati, Jen, Loretta, Tommyswife, hope you are still reading with us we miss your posts!! Come join in!!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:04 AM   #376

Whoopsie, forgot to add that I had a big ole .6 loss again! Don't care, losing FAT, not water, and eating well!! NOT HUNGRY!!! omg, no hunger at all at 125 IU. Sweet spot for me it looks like.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 AM   #377

Great job everyone! TOM is acting like a child and playing hide and seek with me. This seems to always happen. I will have tiny spots for 2 days and then BAM it starts! I'm thinking today is the day TOM is really going to hit me though because my back hurts Then this usually lasts 3-4 days and then lingers slowly for about 2. So probably about a week total for TOM hit the road (and head over to Shari's house )

Scale went down this morning to 199.8 - so not too bad considering TOM. I would LOVE to see some new numbers soon. I'm trying to be patient because I know my hormones are controlling this right now. Hopefully by the weekend I'll get my nice whoosh. I've been behaving so seeing the scale stagnant gets depressing. Maybe I shouldn't weigh until Saturday??? The anticipation might kill me!!!!

I'm thinking steak for dinner as I bought 4 beautiful ribeyes yesterday. I may do another one meal day. I don't mind eating all day as long as I'm busy. Then I get to have a nice meal.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:28 AM   #378
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good morning lovely gals...Sorry for disappearing. Ya know that's going to have to be my norm around here. I wanted to take a few minutes and acknowledge you all (I hope I don't miss any of you but if I do, know it's not intentional...More of a loopy brain )

Julie - You are doing wonderfully! 10 lbs in week one is fantastic!!!

Deb - You're experimenting again? I love it!!! I love that you aren't afraid! For some reason as I read and watch videos and what not, I feel as if I have to be strict? I'm a big turkey! :P LOL
Question for you...What is the 5 day cycling you are doing?
YOU GOT THIS DEB!

Doglovingal (I'm so sorry...What's your name? ) - Great job getting into your smaller clothing! Personally, I love watching the scale go down BUT I love it even more when my smaller clothes actually fit. If I had to choose, I'd go with getting into smaller clothing

BTW - The only 2 that know I will be doing this diet is my DH and DS (21). Only because it impacts our family dinners and what not..They both hate that I opted to do this again but I told them, it's only 23 days! (Yea, I'm doing short rounds)...

Gracie, you are doing so well...I hate TOM. I'm sure you're water weight will swoosh right down in no time.

Shari - 6 weeks til your cruise? How exciting! You will be one hot momma when you take off GOOD LUCK!!! YOU GOT THIS!

Everyone else How are you all?

No update for me yet. I rec'd my materials (syringes, bac water, etc.) but still waiting on my hcg. I sent them an email yesterday and they politely told me to be patient

I have a question for you guys. I was looking at my calendar to see what would be best for me to start and there is ALWAYS SOMETHING in there that prohibits me from doing a clean 23 days straight. How would you guys approach this? With all that I have coming up, I see my best start date would be April (easter). HOWEVER, I don't want to wait that long. I weighed myself yesterday and sadly I am 215.5 My goal weight? 180. That's where I feel best. I know to some that's pretty high still but I feel fantastic at that weight. If I get there and think I need to lose more, then I will keep going! But for now, it's 180. That's my golden #.

WOW! I've been reading and replying for a while now. I better get back to work

(sorry if I rambled)

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! KUTGW! YOU GOT THIS!!!!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:34 AM   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good morning lovely gals...Sorry for disappearing. Ya know that's going to have to be my norm around here. I wanted to take a few minutes and acknowledge you all (I hope I don't miss any of you but if I do, know it's not intentional...More of a loopy brain )

Julie - You are doing wonderfully! 10 lbs in week one is fantastic!!!

Deb - You're experimenting again? I love it!!! I love that you aren't afraid! For some reason as I read and watch videos and what not, I feel as if I have to be strict? I'm a big turkey! :P LOL
YOU GOT THIS DEB!

Doglovingal (I'm so sorry...What's your name? ) - Great job getting into your smaller clothing! Personally, I love watching the scale go down BUT I love it even more when my smaller clothes actually fit. If I had to choose, I'd go with getting into smaller clothing

BTW - The only 2 that know I will be doing this diet is my DH and DS (21). Only because it impacts our family dinners and what not..They both hate that I opted to do this again but I told them, it's only 23 days! (Yea, I'm doing short rounds)...

Gracie, you are doing so well...I hate TOM. I'm sure you're water weight will swoosh right down in no time.

Shari - 6 weeks til your cruise? How exciting! You will be one hot momma when you take off GOOD LUCK!!! YOU GOT THIS!

Everyone else How are you all?

No update for me yet. I rec'd my materials (syringes, bac water, etc.) but still waiting on my hcg. I sent them an email yesterday and they politely told me to be patient

I have a question for you guys. I was looking at my calendar to see what would be best for me to start and there is ALWAYS SOMETHING in there that prohibits me from doing a clean 23 days straight. How would you guys approach this? With all that I have coming up, I see my best start date would be April (easter). HOWEVER, I don't want to wait that long. I weighed myself yesterday and sadly I am 215.5 My goal weight? 180. That's where I feel best. I know to some that's pretty high still but I feel fantastic at that weight. If I get there and think I need to lose more, then I will keep going! But for now, it's 180. That's my golden #.

(sorry if I rambled)

Hi Pati! I feel great at 180 too. I'm 5'-7" and I'd be happy at that weight. The lowest I've gotten is maybe 176-177 but I couldn't maintain it. You've only got 35 pounds to lose so you can rid that in 2 rounds or so!! You got this!!!!!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #380
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shebasmudder
Stats: 230/207/160
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 1/15/14
Quote:
Hi all!

Today I decided to be "dangerous" and have 1 small tub of Fage 0% yogurt (plain) with a couple drops of vanilla extract & stevia and not even 1/3 cup berries. yummo! That was my lunch, and I learned that yogurt does NOT hold me like animal protein does. But mmmmm it was worth the afternoon hunger. Hopefully it doesn't adversely affect the scale. I ate similar to my husband tonight- oven baked chicken I made- I didn't have a lot of it but again, yummy.

I don't think I'll weigh every day; maybe every other day or 3x week. I don't want to get scale-obsessed again. Been there, done that, no thanks.

Gracie- drink up the water and your fingers will go down! At least you know the culprit. Its more frustrating watching numbers go up and not having an idea why. End of the week is one day closer!

Shari- yaaay for -3! Don't worry, those load days can be brutal. -3 is great!

Deb- good on you for exercising too! I normally work out regularly but I decided just to take a nice break during p2.

Julie- hiking in sedona sounds aaah-mazing! Jealous!

Shebasmudder- I have 2 golden retrievers. Love them! I'd have a whole troop of dogs if I could, alas we're military and at times I'm a single dog mom (both my goldens are under 2). One day....
I love big doggies ! They seem to be more loving than the little ones.

Quote:
Whoopsie, forgot to add that I had a big ole .6 loss again! Don't care, losing FAT, not water, and eating well!! NOT HUNGRY!!! omg, no hunger at all at 125 IU. Sweet spot for me it looks like.
Congrats ! fat be gone !

Quote:
Great job everyone! TOM is acting like a child and playing hide and seek with me. This seems to always happen. I will have tiny spots for 2 days and then BAM it starts! I'm thinking today is the day TOM is really going to hit me though because my back hurts Then this usually lasts 3-4 days and then lingers slowly for about 2. So probably about a week total for TOM hit the road (and head over to Shari's house )

Scale went down this morning to 199.8 - so not too bad considering TOM. I would LOVE to see some new numbers soon. I'm trying to be patient because I know my hormones are controlling this right now. Hopefully by the weekend I'll get my nice whoosh. I've been behaving so seeing the scale stagnant gets depressing. Maybe I shouldn't weigh until Saturday??? The anticipation might kill me!!!!

I'm thinking steak for dinner as I bought 4 beautiful ribeyes yesterday. I may do another one meal day. I don't mind eating all day as long as I'm busy. Then I get to have a nice meal.

Good for you ! You will be having a nice whoosh soon !

12yrslater

Shari - thanks for the info. I will definitely check it out.

Well, ladies, I had a nice little whoosh this morning: -2 pounds ! I am looking forward to getting into the 210s and officially wearing size 18 comfortably (if only for a short time). LCHF has been good to me !
Old 03-26-2014, 08:21 AM   #381

Quote:

Sorry Tom is being so mean to you!!.. UGH!!.. Hope you get relief soon, but you are right, Hormones are ruling you! Take a break from the scale, and I know that is saying alot, it is tough during P2! hang in there and your dinner sounds YUMMY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

YOU GOT THIS DEB!

(sorry if I rambled)

Pati, the 5 day cycling is actually my little under the desk cycle that I "ride" during the day while working.. I love it! It burns lots of cals for me, and does not hurt my back.

I don't know why I am not afraid, probably because I have proven to myself that I don't have to be strict and that there is way too much fear involved with this protocol. However! I am totally for anyone who wants to be strict!! I just can't do it, and I still lose, so why eat 500 when I can eat 800 if I need it?

Hope your HCG comes soon!! I got my first vial in about a week, but they shorted me 2 others so I had to contact them and they basically told me oops! They are sending the other 2 this week.

As for your timing?? Well do the best you can do with fitting it in. Start with a REALLY STRONG week, and I think you will be able to work out the rest.. PI is always available and I have seen some take that break as early as one week, although it is not advised, I have no problems with it of course..

Quote:
Hi Pati! I feel great at 180 too. I'm 5'-7" and I'd be happy at that weight. The lowest I've gotten is maybe 176-177 but I couldn't maintain it. You've only got 35 pounds to lose so you can rid that in 2 rounds or so!! You got this!!!!!
I am so small boned, that although I am tall, I have to be around 150 to fit into the sizes that alot of you muscle girls fit into at 180!!! I have so little muscle, and bone, most of me is FAT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post
I love big doggies ! They seem to be more loving than the little ones.

Congrats ! fat be gone !

Good for you ! You will be having a nice whoosh soon !

12yrslater

Shari - thanks for the info. I will definitely check it out.

Well, ladies, I had a nice little whoosh this morning: -2 pounds ! I am looking forward to getting into the 210s and officially wearing size 18 comfortably (if only for a short time). LCHF has been good to me !
Thanks Stina! CONGRATS on your whoosh!!! You are doing awesome regardless of what the scale does.. 18 comfortably is wonderful!!!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:53 AM   #382
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/23%BF/20%BF Size 26/6-8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Doglovingal- it makes me giggle whenever someone has something off plan and worries it may affect their weight loss.. as long as you didn't go hog wild on eating, then I sure would not worry about it. You are doing SPECTACULAR!!.. as far as how long to do a round, Dr. Emma keeps her patients on HCG until they reach goal, up to around 9 months straight so far!

There is no way I could stay on that long, but some do! She has really done lots of modern research on this protocol and updated so many things. I am sure if the good Dr. Simeon was still with us, he would have updated his findings also..

Lots of folks now days do their rounds as long as they can stand it, then take a planned interruption or a 3 week P3 like Shari said, and go again. Others take the full 6 week or more break. It really is up to you.

Stina, Morning girl

Shari, great loss!!!! you have made your own round doable, just as we all have to. I'd rather do some tweaks than totally give up because I can't stand it anymore..

Gracie, Julie, same to you! You know what works for you!!! Keep it up ladies!!!

Pati, Jen, Loretta, Tommyswife, hope you are still reading with us we miss your posts!! Come join in!!
Love the image of you pedaling at work! You're losing real fat and it's such a great thing! WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebasmudder View Post

Nice drop!! Woohoo! You're rocking this!!

Doglovinggal-so sweet, 2 goldens? I'd take 1! I've got 3 dogs, 2 are beagle mix mutts and the other is a Chorkie (half yorkie, half chihuahua). He'd be better as an only dog, but we're hoping it'll improve with age. He's only 1, and the other 2 are almost 7 and wonderful boys

Gracie-it's tough, but I'm thinking of taking a scal break too. It does mess with my head and tempt me to mess around with my eating more when it stalls. Hang in there!

Pati-good to see you! I understand your timing challenge...maybe start when it comes and do a PI for Easter? I didn't want to wait anymore either...the scale kept climbing up!

Shari-how long a round are you planning? I think you said 3 weeks p2 then 3 weeks p3 before you're off on your cruise? Enjoy the shrinking!

I think I got everyone. My apologies if I missed you!

Vlcd11 and I STS again...week 2 stall is official! Could be the exercise, could be irregular elimination , could be normal stall for me in week 2 -I'm going with the last one btw...I'll keep on keeping on! It does start to mess with my head though. I start to second guess anything I changed this week, like that quest bar I had on Monday, or the P2 chili I've added in the past few nights (had only chicken before that), or the exercise I'm getting back to...but I know better. I just need to stay the course, make good decisions, and practice patience . I did add a splash of hnh to my morning coffee...I thought it might make me more satisfied during Zumba in hour .

Happy hump day!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #383

Quote:
Love the image of you pedaling at work! You're losing real fat and it's such a great thing! WTG!

Nice drop!! Woohoo! You're rocking this!!

Doglovinggal-so sweet, 2 goldens? I'd take 1! I've got 3 dogs, 2 are beagle mix mutts and the other is a Chorkie (half yorkie, half chihuahua). He'd be better as an only dog, but we're hoping it'll improve with age. He's only 1, and the other 2 are almost 7 and wonderful boys

Gracie-it's tough, but I'm thinking of taking a scal break too. It does mess with my head and tempt me to mess around with my eating more when it stalls. Hang in there!

Pati-good to see you! I understand your timing challenge...maybe start when it comes and do a PI for Easter? I didn't want to wait anymore either...the scale kept climbing up!

Shari-how long a round are you planning? I think you said 3 weeks p2 then 3 weeks p3 before you're off on your cruise? Enjoy the shrinking!

I think I got everyone. My apologies if I missed you!

Vlcd11 and I STS again...week 2 stall is official! Could be the exercise, could be irregular elimination , could be normal stall for me in week 2 -I'm going with the last one btw...I'll keep on keeping on! It does start to mess with my head though. I start to second guess anything I changed this week, like that quest bar I had on Monday, or the P2 chili I've added in the past few nights (had only chicken before that), or the exercise I'm getting back to...but I know better. I just need to stay the course, make good decisions, and practice patience . I did add a splash of hnh to my morning coffee...I thought it might make me more satisfied during Zumba in hour .

Happy hump day!
Julie, don't guess yourself, on this very low calorie diet, you are losing fat, YOU HAVE TO BE!! There is no way you are not, so forget what the scale says!!.. haha.. I know I know..

Just stay the course!!! The tiny amount of different things you add, are not going to stall your fat loss, you should think about one of those fancy scales that really tell you what is happening.

One video vlog I watch she talks about her scale saying she is up a pound, but actually she has gained .2? in muscle mass and lost .6? in fat, water makes up the rest, something like that. I am thinking of getting me one of those high tech scales... She is doing a High Fat round at around 1000 cals.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:30 AM   #384
Senior LCF Member

Hi Ladies!

I was curious to see how my venturing off pop and eating a yogurt would affect me so I thought I'd weigh today. Down -0.8 so I guess its ok! As long as I'm prepared to sacrifice feeling hungry sooner then normal. TOM is still here so I am happy with that loss. I am officially at one of the lowest weights I've been at in awhile, a long while, and from here on down I'm entering rarely charted waters. I started at 160 + (didn't have a scale with me as I was traveling when I started!) and today (VLCD26) I am at 140.6. Goal is 120. I am short though (5'2) so my goal is in the middle of the range my weight should be according to "charts" (109-136). I think I've seen 128 once in my life after dieting for months. So the 130's is where my mental state needs to adjust. I can't even IMAGINE being in the 120s again. Sometimes it's all a mind game as much as it is a "protocol".

Shari- I get a lot of juice ideas from that website too. I love juicing it's just such a pain! Buying all the organic produce only to throw out half of it and clean all those juicer machine parts. But the juice sure is yummy and healthy maybe I'll start incorporating it into P3... hmmm ideas.

Deb- hehe I know I'm paranoid!! You know, the first couple weeks I did this at home, I was 110% pop per simeons protocol? Not even mixing vegetables, weighed everything, etc. Mind you I lost like crazy but I don't think I could of kept THAT up all this time. A lil yogurt never killed anyone and I'm starting to realize that. hehe.... Interesting about dr emma. I always thought simeons' theory about becoming immune to hcg was unfounded. I mean pregnant women have hcg for 40 weeks. So what, after 40 days, they'd be immune and the fetus would starve if not enough food intake? Doesn't make sense to me. I think there is truth in your body adapting from the shock, but that's different from becoming immune to the hormone. And- Congrats on the 0.6 loss!! Thats good! Your plan is obviously working.

Gracie- mmmm ribeyes Don't worry about the scale. Your body is doing it's thang. When I was traveling I had no scale and just kept thinking, as long as I am eating OK, everything else will take care of itself. And that's the truth for you also- as long as you're eating well, not too much and stay away from salt, the scale will take care of itself when the time comes. I hate TOMs hehe

12yrs- s'ok, new friends, right? I'm Irene. Or you can call me dog if you want something short As far as starting, I say just pick a day and plow'on through. When I started, I was out of town and had no scale so no official start weight. Then I came home, it was our anniversary and my husband had bought nice wine, chocolate etc and I didnt have one bite (that was my VLCD1). I've been doing P2 while away for 8 days with work at conferences and etc. I've got another trip next week. Point is: it can be done! Pick the easiest time for you, then steam roll through anything that life may throw at you.

shebas- they are 2 big teddy bears We don't have kids, so they are our "fur kids". Certainly make it easier to commit to going for regular walks and getting out & active. And on the 2 lb loss!! Woohoo!!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:40 AM   #385

Quote:
Hi Ladies!

I was curious to see how my venturing off pop and eating a yogurt would affect me so I thought I'd weigh today. Down -0.8 so I guess its ok! As long as I'm prepared to sacrifice feeling hungry sooner then normal. TOM is still here so I am happy with that loss. I am officially at one of the lowest weights I've been at in awhile, a long while, and from here on down I'm entering rarely charted waters. I started at 160 + (didn't have a scale with me as I was traveling when I started!) and today (VLCD26) I am at 140.6. Goal is 120. I am short though (5'2) so my goal is in the middle of the range my weight should be according to "charts" (109-136). I think I've seen 128 once in my life after dieting for months. So the 130's is where my mental state needs to adjust. I can't even IMAGINE being in the 120s again. Sometimes it's all a mind game as much as it is a "protocol".

Shari- I get a lot of juice ideas from that website too. I love juicing it's just such a pain! Buying all the organic produce only to throw out half of it and clean all those juicer machine parts. But the juice sure is yummy and healthy maybe I'll start incorporating it into P3... hmmm ideas.

Deb- hehe I know I'm paranoid!! You know, the first couple weeks I did this at home, I was 110% pop per simeons protocol? Not even mixing vegetables, weighed everything, etc. Mind you I lost like crazy but I don't think I could of kept THAT up all this time. A lil yogurt never killed anyone and I'm starting to realize that. hehe.... Interesting about dr emma. I always thought simeons' theory about becoming immune to hcg was unfounded. I mean pregnant women have hcg for 40 weeks. So what, after 40 days, they'd be immune and the fetus would starve if not enough food intake? Doesn't make sense to me. I think there is truth in your body adapting from the shock, but that's different from becoming immune to the hormone. And- Congrats on the 0.6 loss!! Thats good! Your plan is obviously working.

Gracie- mmmm ribeyes Don't worry about the scale. Your body is doing it's thang. When I was traveling I had no scale and just kept thinking, as long as I am eating OK, everything else will take care of itself. And that's the truth for you also- as long as you're eating well, not too much and stay away from salt, the scale will take care of itself when the time comes. I hate TOMs hehe

12yrs- s'ok, new friends, right? I'm Irene. Or you can call me dog if you want something short As far as starting, I say just pick a day and plow'on through. When I started, I was out of town and had no scale so no official start weight. Then I came home, it was our anniversary and my husband had bought nice wine, chocolate etc and I didnt have one bite (that was my VLCD1). I've been doing P2 while away for 8 days with work at conferences and etc. I've got another trip next week. Point is: it can be done! Pick the easiest time for you, then steam roll through anything that life may throw at you.

shebas- they are 2 big teddy bears We don't have kids, so they are our "fur kids". Certainly make it easier to commit to going for regular walks and getting out & active. And on the 2 lb loss!! Woohoo!!
IRENE!!! My daughter's name is Erin Irene She is named after her Grandma
Old 03-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #386

Irene!! So happy for you! .. Wow! great losses even now! Being so small I am sure the 20 pounds really shows! Congrats!!
Old 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #387

Just want to say first of all, I so this group. I know for a fact that this would be harder for me without y'all support.

Deb~That's wonderful!! So happy to hear that you've found your sweet spot.

Gracie~Ugh, so sorry TOM is being a this month. I hate when it does that. On the bright side, you're losing...during TOM!! You know the scale usually goes up and like Deb said you're still losing fat..no matter what! Hang in there, you'll see new numbers after it's gone and yup, my friendly visitor for April

Pati~we understand. Don't feel bad it you only have time to drop a line or two and can't respond to every poster while you're on protocol, it does take a lot of time. Just let us know how you're doing if needed. We're here to cheer you on and understand what really pays the bills! I agree with others if you don't want to wait until Easter, I'd jump in when you have a strong first week (like Deb said) and try doing your best on the days of functions. Irene really amazed me how well she did traveling out of town...and for a whole week...

Julie~Sorry the scale isn't moving...it will catch up soon...but it's where the real magic happen with the NSVs. Use this when it becomes mentally frustrating. I'm doing at least 3 weeks, but may need to do 4 depending on where I'm at. Yes, 38 days until cruise...but who's counting LOL. Thanks hun!

Irene~ OMG...I nearly spit my tea out when you said you can be called 'dog'!! Too funny! I like Irene better . Fantastic loss, especially with TOM and I'm glad you tried new food. TOM's a busy bee with holding you and Gracie hostage this week. Hopefully the two of you will tire him out by the time it reaches me I agree with Deb, your weight loss probably looks like double since you're smaller now. Love that last line...

Stinas~ wow, congrats!!! You stuck it through and although fat was being released the scale is catching up!!
Old 03-26-2014, 12:18 PM   #388
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Just want to say first of all, I so this group. I know for a fact that this would be harder for me without y'all support.
I couldn't agree more!

Because I'm short with a small frame, the losses (even 5 lbs) are very apparent immediately. This works awesome when I'm losing but not so good when I'm bloated or gained some. My husband said it looks like I'm buff/like I have bigger muscles (hehe no dear, the layer of fat on them is slowly melting away). In any case I'm happy with my progress. I feel like finally I'm doing it for ME and no one else.

I know I'm on the final stretch... however I'll throw this out there for context: I must have lost this 20 lbs at least 5 or 6 times if not more in the same amount of years. I have been struggling with my weight/image etc for at least 10 years, struggled with binge eating and everything. I feel my head is finally right and it's time to release not only the weight, but the weight of the world that's been on my shoulders. When I do get to my goal weight, the thought of NOT trying to lose weight will be foreign to me, as I can't ever remember a time in my life- even as a child- when I didnt want to lose weight.

Julie: Stay the course, and the scale will take care of itself! Y'know what I have noticed? Having lost weight through intense exercise and calorie restriction (= slower weight loss) I was a LOT more toned then I am now, even at a lower weight although no exercise. I think when you exercise you still lose weight + tone up, which makes for slower "weight" loss but equal or quicker FAT loss. Keep it up, stay the course and don't let the numbers mess with your head!

Gracie: That's too funny! It seems I am always named after someone's grandma it's sweet though. Good name for your daughter

Shari You are going to be stealth for that cruise. Where are you going? In 36 days I'll be small enough to squeeze into your suitcase

Deb: I love how fearless you are. When I first went on the protocol, my naturopath put the fear of God in me in terms of fats, oils, going off protocol, etc. Then I figured out half of what she said was ... ahem... laughable (I can digest my face cream!) so yeah, venturing out isn't so bad now. Actually, I had another yogurt today for lunch. And it was delish. Last night the chicken I made had a small amount of olive oil in it too and yet I still lost this morning
Old 03-26-2014, 01:13 PM   #389

Quote:

Deb~That's wonderful!! So happy to hear that you've found your sweet spot.

Gracie~Ugh, so sorry TOM is being a this month. I hate when it does that. On the bright side, you're losing...during TOM!! You know the scale usually goes up and like Deb said you're still losing fat..no matter what! Hang in there, you'll see new numbers after it's gone and yup, my friendly visitor for April

Pati~we understand. Don't feel bad it you only have time to drop a line or two and can't respond to every poster while you're on protocol, it does take a lot of time. Just let us know how you're doing if needed. We're here to cheer you on and understand what really pays the bills! I agree with others if you don't want to wait until Easter, I'd jump in when you have a strong first week (like Deb said) and try doing your best on the days of functions. Irene really amazed me how well she did traveling out of town...and for a whole week...

Julie~Sorry the scale isn't moving...it will catch up soon...but it's where the real magic happen with the NSVs. Use this when it becomes mentally frustrating. I'm doing at least 3 weeks, but may need to do 4 depending on where I'm at. Yes, 38 days until cruise...but who's counting LOL. Thanks hun!

Irene~ OMG...I nearly spit my tea out when you said you can be called 'dog'!! Too funny! I like Irene better . Fantastic loss, especially with TOM and I'm glad you tried new food. TOM's a busy bee with holding you and Gracie hostage this week. Hopefully the two of you will tire him out by the time it reaches me I agree with Deb, your weight loss probably looks like double since you're smaller now. Love that last line...

Stinas~ wow, congrats!!! You stuck it through and although fat was being released the scale is catching up!!
I am with you on this Shari!! thank you to everyone!!! I also thought it was spit worthy when Irene said to call her Dog..

Quote:
I couldn't agree more!

Because I'm short with a small frame, the losses (even 5 lbs) are very apparent immediately. This works awesome when I'm losing but not so good when I'm bloated or gained some. My husband said it looks like I'm buff/like I have bigger muscles (hehe no dear, the layer of fat on them is slowly melting away). In any case I'm happy with my progress. I feel like finally I'm doing it for ME and no one else.

I know I'm on the final stretch... however I'll throw this out there for context: I must have lost this 20 lbs at least 5 or 6 times if not more in the same amount of years. I have been struggling with my weight/image etc for at least 10 years, struggled with binge eating and everything. I feel my head is finally right and it's time to release not only the weight, but the weight of the world that's been on my shoulders. When I do get to my goal weight, the thought of NOT trying to lose weight will be foreign to me, as I can't ever remember a time in my life- even as a child- when I didnt want to lose weight.

Julie: Stay the course, and the scale will take care of itself! Y'know what I have noticed? Having lost weight through intense exercise and calorie restriction (= slower weight loss) I was a LOT more toned then I am now, even at a lower weight although no exercise. I think when you exercise you still lose weight + tone up, which makes for slower "weight" loss but equal or quicker FAT loss. Keep it up, stay the course and don't let the numbers mess with your head!

Gracie: That's too funny! It seems I am always named after someone's grandma it's sweet though. Good name for your daughter

Shari You are going to be stealth for that cruise. Where are you going? In 36 days I'll be small enough to squeeze into your suitcase

Deb: I love how fearless you are. When I first went on the protocol, my naturopath put the fear of God in me in terms of fats, oils, going off protocol, etc. Then I figured out half of what she said was ... ahem... laughable (I can digest my face cream!) so yeah, venturing out isn't so bad now. Actually, I had another yogurt today for lunch. And it was delish. Last night the chicken I made had a small amount of olive oil in it too and yet I still lost this morning
I am so happy you are not dying because you ingested some fat on protocol..

It is very true, that everyone scares the bejeebes out of most people by telling them one drop of oil will ruin all your work.. um no.. Like digesting your face cream.. hilarious.

When you read pounds and inches, he really makes it sound like the end of the world will happen and you will grow an arm out of your head if you stray one iota.. But ME, I am an adventurer and am never afraid to push the boundaries... I always have... ask my Mom...

When I discovered that a bit of fat, some extra protein, mixing veges (this also makes no sense to me) Extra calories IF I needed them.. all of this and nothing bad happened to me.. Of course I have to keep on pushing until I find a place where I don't lose.. then I just go backwards.. no biggie..

I have always stabilized just fine also. The only times I gained were MY FAULT. Eating like a fat person, makes the fat come right on back! So this is something I am going to work on after I get to my goal.. no more eating like a fat person.

Congrats on all your success!!! I am so glad you found us here!
Old 03-26-2014, 05:09 PM   #390
Senior LCF Member

thanks Deb! I'm glad I found you gals too.

In your honor I had a tiny bit of salad dressing on my MIXED veggie steak salad. I'm living dangerously now
Closed Thread