Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2014, 04:57 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CoffeeCat
Intuitive Eating 2014

I've found several different threads dealing with Intuitive Eating but the last significant activity was in 2010, with a small bit of activity in 2012. So I thought I'd start this new thread and see if there are others out there that are practicing IE or are interested in learning more about it.

I had resurrected the Thintuition Way of Eating thread which is basically the same thing but it wasn't getting much activity so I thought perhaps using the more familiar term of Intuitive Eating might be less confusing and attract more posters.

I've been working on learning how to eat intuitively since about March of last year. I've had some success with it, although it's taken me quite some time to fully embrace the concept. My favorite resource so far is The Overfed Head by Rob Stevens (still haven't found anything that's spelled it out any better than his book) but I am currently reading Overcoming Overeating by Hirschmann and Munter. It's not quite as straightforward as The Overfed Head but it does have some very interesting ideas in there that I'd not seen previously.

There seemed to be significant interest in intuitive (mindful) eating here previously, so I hope to see others join in the discussion.
CoffeeCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2014, 06:58 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Well I guess not...

I came across a great video the other day that I wanted to share, in case there are a few people who might be interested in exploring IE further.

STOP DIETING - YouTube

I love the message and the music.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: supreme_diva
Stats: 257.5/254.5/170
Start Date: 1/4/13
Hi!

I am interested in learning more!

It is amazing... I just happened to click into the Other Plans section, and your heading stuck right out to me.

By the way, that video was dead on!

supreme_diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:51 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Thank you for responding, supreme diva! I'm so glad you enjoyed the video.

If you want to learn more, the first thing I recommend to you is to google Overfed Head pdf and a link to Rob Steven's free pdf of his book The Overfed Head will appear. You can read it online. It's an easy read and gives a good overview of what Intuitive Eating is all about. Not crazy about his hunger/fullness chart because that's really so individual for every person and is what can be tricky. But other than that it's a great introduction to IE.

I am almost finished with Overcoming Overeating by Hirschmann and Munter. You may be able to find it in the library but you can also order it on Amazon.

A lot of people like Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works by Tribole and Resch, but I'm not a big fan. Gets too much into unnecessary detail and their "steps" seem awfully close to a diet to me. I was able to get that at my local library and am glad I didn't invest in it.

Geneen Roth has also written a lot about IE. I haven't read any of her books, however.

So glad you took the time to post. I hope you get a chance to read The Overfed Head soon. Please let me know what you think.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:26 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: supreme_diva
Stats: 257.5/254.5/170
Start Date: 1/4/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post

If you want to learn more, the first thing I recommend to you is to google Overfed Head pdf and a link to Rob Steven's free pdf of his book The Overfed Head will appear. You can read it online.
Looking it up right now.

Thanks!!
supreme_diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:38 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Madmarsha
Stats: 212/157/145
WOE: moderate carbs
Start Date: October 2013
Yeah, I'm just seeing this, CC. Sorry.

Si it's either that no one has heard of this and/or just can't get it to work in their head. Now, when I first heard of it, I was intrigued to find out what it mean. And then when I did, it eventually worked for me.

I am still striving to eat like a "thin person" -- meaning I'm still having to think about it a good bit -- but it's coming. For instance, I think that a "thin person" wouldn't be so afraid of eating something "off plan" like I am. I think, as my husband and I were discussing, that we should be able to have EITHER potatoes or toast with our breakfast eggs and bacon whereas now we are eating NEITHER and be fine. But I am not ready to reintroduce either yet.
LDL: 191
Madmarsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:29 AM   #7
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmarsha View Post
Yeah, I'm just seeing this, CC. Sorry.

Si it's either that no one has heard of this and/or just can't get it to work in their head. Now, when I first heard of it, I was intrigued to find out what it mean. And then when I did, it eventually worked for me.

I am still striving to eat like a "thin person" -- meaning I'm still having to think about it a good bit -- but it's coming. For instance, I think that a "thin person" wouldn't be so afraid of eating something "off plan" like I am. I think, as my husband and I were discussing, that we should be able to have EITHER potatoes or toast with our breakfast eggs and bacon whereas now we are eating NEITHER and be fine. But I am not ready to reintroduce either yet.
I know what you mean! My dream is to eventually be able to get up in the morning and never give a thought to food until I realize that I'm hungry and need to eat!

If I eat bacon and eggs I always eat toast (or a biscuit) with them, and if I'm eating breakfast out chances are I'll have potatoes as well. And if I do eat a breakfast that big, chances I won't eat again for 7-8 hours, as it REALLY satisfies me. Which is why I often eat a very late breakfast with "all the trimmings" so to speak.

On my few attempts at LC eating I found that eating only bacon and eggs - no matter how much - simply didn't satisfy me. I'm not sure if I am truly "hungry" or just "not satisfied" (in the sense that I didn't eat what I really wanted, i.e., bread) but I could never just eat bacon and eggs. Oddly enough, if I DO eat a full breakfast then I can eat a nice supper of protein and vegetables and never have any desire for potatoes or bread. Perhaps that's my body regulating my carb intake naturally.

But if I don't have some bread at some point during the day I'll eat until I just can't eat any more, and NEVER be satisfied. That's why I'm a complete bust with LC. Just not in me to do it.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:03 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
On my few attempts at LC eating I found that eating only bacon and eggs - no matter how much - simply didn't satisfy me. I'm not sure if I am truly "hungry" or just "not satisfied" (in the sense that I didn't eat what I really wanted, i.e., bread) but I could never just eat bacon and eggs
Exactly. Which is why I want to start adding back in the potatoes, just not in the amount we used to make (and not eat all of anyway!).
Quote:
But if I don't have some bread at some point during the day I'll eat until I just can't eat any more, and NEVER be satisfied. That's why I'm a complete bust with LC. Just not in me to do it.
I am the biggest bread fiend there is. Using Outback Steakhouse and their wonderful loaf they serve as an example, once they put that on the table, I cannot focus on anything else. It seems to me that "normal" people don't obsess on making sure that they get all the bread they want or that the bread doesn't go to waste ("Well, if nobody else wants that last piece!"). Now I am more discriminating. Whereas before, ANY crappy bread (or melba toast or crackers) would do; now I WILL have a piece of some good bread but I can really just have one piece. But I don't rely on bread anymore as a meal which I used to do (2 slices of toast with butter is not breakfast. 4 slices of toast with butter is not only not breakfast but just dumb).

Oh, I made the Creamy Dreamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole last night (the recipe is on here somewhere) and I was FULL. I still wasn't super hungry this morning for actual food so I just had an Atkins coffee shake that I need to get rid of. One more to go.

Last edited by Madmarsha; 01-30-2014 at 07:06 AM..
Old 01-31-2014, 06:08 AM   #9
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmarsha View Post
I am the biggest bread fiend there is. Using Outback Steakhouse and their wonderful loaf they serve as an example, once they put that on the table, I cannot focus on anything else. It seems to me that "normal" people don't obsess on making sure that they get all the bread they want or that the bread doesn't go to waste ("Well, if nobody else wants that last piece!"). Now I am more discriminating. Whereas before, ANY crappy bread (or melba toast or crackers) would do; now I WILL have a piece of some good bread but I can really just have one piece. But I don't rely on bread anymore as a meal which I used to do (2 slices of toast with butter is not breakfast. 4 slices of toast with butter is not only not breakfast but just dumb).
We may have been separated at birth. Only difference is that my steakhouse (and bread) of choice is Longhorn. And even more than the bread I crave their house salad dressing, which ironically IS pretty LC. It's a mustard/olive/garlic dressing and is fabulous.

Quote:
Oh, I made the Creamy Dreamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole last night (the recipe is on here somewhere) and I was FULL.
That sounds really good. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it.

Last edited by CoffeeCat; 01-31-2014 at 06:10 AM..
Old 01-31-2014, 02:59 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
We may have been separated at birth. Only difference is that my steakhouse (and bread) of choice is Longhorn. And even more than the bread I crave their house salad dressing, which ironically IS pretty LC. It's a mustard/olive/garlic dressing and is fabulous
I had never been to Longhorn before going with my sister's family at Christmas. So funny you should even bring that up because I even made the joke at the table about how now that the bread was there, there was nothing else (I should have just used that as an example and not Outback!). So Longhorn was really my first attempt at just sticking to one piece WITH dinner and it worked. And it's hard because, you're right, that IS good bread and worth the one piece for sure. And my niece and I both agreed that the Longhorn blue cheese dressing was, if not THE best we've ever had, it's pretty darn close. I wonder what they're putting in those dressings?

Link to the casserole recipe:

Creamy Dreamy Chicken-Broccoli Casserole | Buttoni's Low Carb Recipes

Last edited by Madmarsha; 01-31-2014 at 03:01 PM..
Old 03-11-2014, 06:29 AM   #11
Junior LCF Member

The Anti-Diet Project

Interesting series of articles on intuitive eating, by a writer embarking on her "anti-diet" (you can read from the beginning by going to the bottom of the page)

The Anti-Diet Project: Healthy Eating Without Dieting
Old 03-11-2014, 06:54 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: earthcrosser
WOE: LCRF, NK
Start Date: March 2014
I am going to check this out too. I am so programmed to eat, and I want to stop being that way. I want to be able to listen to my body instead of watching the clock. Thanks for the links!
earthcrosser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #13
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthcrosser View Post
I am going to check this out too. I am so programmed to eat, and I want to stop being that way. I want to be able to listen to my body instead of watching the clock. Thanks for the links!
earthcrosser - thanks for your interest.

If you're really interested in learning more, I suggest you start with Rob Stevens' The Overfed Head. It's a straightforward read and it's still my favorite resource. You can google Overfed Head pdf and the link to the online version with be at the top of your results. You can't print it out but can certainly read it online. You can buy a copy through Amazon but I always send everyone to the free version first.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kaarren
Stats: 204/191/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 8-22-08
Hi CoffeeCat

I really got into Overcoming Overeating by Hirschmann and Munter. Helped me when I first got going on this LC lifestyle & found this site.
I actually did the H&M thing first because you need to be able to & let go of the food on it.

I need a lot of tweeking now tho. Will check out The Overfed Head.

Thanks
Kaarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:11 PM   #15
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaarren View Post
Hi CoffeeCat

I really got into Overcoming Overeating by Hirschmann and Munter. Helped me when I first got going on this LC lifestyle & found this site.
I actually did the H&M thing first because you need to be able to & let go of the food on it.

I need a lot of tweeking now tho. Will check out The Overfed Head.

Thanks
Hi Kaarren - sorry I'm just now seeing this. I've been "off the grid" for about a week.

Overcoming Overeating by H&M is my second-favorite book next to The Overfed Head. But tweaking is definitely the name of the game.

Since IE is the anti-diet, every person's approach has to be specific to them. It's really all about legalizing all food and learning to eat whatever you need to in order to satisfy hunger. Everyone I know that's been successful with IE has had that trial and error period where they find their comfort zone with food.

It's also about being kind to yourself, something overweight people generally have a difficult time with. For me, that's probably the hardest part of IE.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:35 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kaarren
Stats: 204/191/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 8-22-08
INTUITIVE EATING . . .

Really getting into what you want & listening & responding to yourself on a physical level.
Kaarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:54 PM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaarren View Post
INTUITIVE EATING . . .

Really getting into what you want & listening & responding to yourself on a physical level.
We're born eating intuitively. Why do so many of us lose the ability to do that?

I believe it's because of the restrictions imposed by dieting.

Restriction leads to binging - or at the very least, overeating. The restrict/binge cycle is the inevitable result of dieting.

Rob Stevens, in The Overfed Head, states that even eating a carrot - if you're NOT hungry - can be considered overeating.

It's true. Why would we eat when we are not truly hungry?

We all know the answer. Overweight people (or anyone with an eating disorder, not necessarily overweight) often find themselves eating for many reasons other than hunger.

Intuitive Eating is learning how to distinguish your body's true needs for nourishment as opposed to your emotional need to eat. It teaches us what we were born knowing - to eat when we are truly hungry.

Mealtimes are arbitrary markers that often have nothing to do with when we need to eat. Who says we have to eat three meals a day? Why on earth would we eat when we first get up in the morning if we're not hungry? Because some so-called "experts" tell us that if we don't eat a healthy breakfast we will not be properly nourished for the day???

Breakfast is exactly that; break-fast. Breakfast is the first food you eat after you wake up. So what if it's 5 hours later and is a burger and fries? If that's when you're hungry and that's what you want, then EAT IT! And enjoy it.

Because when you eat WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY, and you EAT WHAT YOU WANT, you will be completely satisfied. This eliminates that "grazing" that dieters often do when they are trying so hard to "stay on plan" and they eat broccoli, and carrots, and all sorts of other so-called "healthy food" trying to satisfy that craving for the doggone burger and fries that they are constantly being told is BAD FOOD. BAD BAD BAD FOOD! And they end up eating the carrots, and the broccoli, and the cookies, and the chips, and eventually the entire half-gallon of Ben and Jerry's when all they wanted was the burger and fries and if they'd just gone ahead and eaten it they'd have consumed far less calories and they wouldn't have been OBSESSING about the burger and fries all the while eating everything else under the sun trying to satisfy their craving.

Eat the burger and fries when your body tells you that you're hungry and be done with it. And move on. And don't give that meal a second thought, because that's a useless exercise.

And when your body suddenly says "Hey you, I want some veggies! I want a salad!" (and it will) you will honor that by eating exactly that. But you don't eat that salad, or those veggies, or anything else unless you are hungry.

It's just that simple.

Only it's not simple at all, if you've completely obliterated your ability to discern true hunger.

Which you probably have, if you've been dieting.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:45 AM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kjwalsh
Stats: 205/150/140
WOE: low carb
Start Date: January 2013
I too, have been reading Overcoming Overeating. It's been an eye opener!

I will check into The Overfed Head next.

Thanks for the info!

kjwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:01 AM   #19
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwalsh View Post
I too, have been reading Overcoming Overeating. It's been an eye opener!

I will check into The Overfed Head next.

Thanks for the info!

You're welcome, kjwalsh!

So far these are my two favorite resources on the subject. There are others - you can google intuitive eating or mindful eating and you'll find a lot of information. Different books, blogs, websites speak to different people. Most people I have talked with about the subject also really like the straightforwardness of The Overfed Head. I didn't think I'd find ANYTHING that described it so succinctly & read a lot of books on the subject. Until I read Overcoming Overeating I didn't find anything close.

OO has lots of practical advice, much of which I never saw anyplace else. It does delve more into the psychology of overeating than OH, but not so much as to be annoying.

Don't waste your time reading Geneen Roth. Most of her writing is vacious drivel, focused only on her own experiences which I found completely irrelevant. I actually returned a Geneen Roth book to Amazon - the only time I've ever done that - because it was so worthless.

I'm also not a fan of the so-called seminal work on the subject, Intuitive Eating - A Revolutionary Program That Works by Tribole and Resch. It's full of psychobabble and RULES, which frankly just smells like another diet. I tell people that if they can find it at their local library it's probably worth a trip to check it out, but I wouldn't spend money on it. (Thankfully I did find it at my library and am glad I didn't invest in it).

Please let me know what you think of The Overfed Head. It's amazing; I'm re-reading it right now and each time I do some new revelation becomes clear that I either didn't catch before or just didn't understand the importance of at the time I read it initially. I do think that's because as one journeys down this path of intuitive eating, each day brings another element of the process into sharper focus.

And it IS a process - no doubt about it!
Old 04-07-2014, 04:56 AM   #20
Junior LCF Member

I just wanted to share a few of my personal thoughts and experiences with Intuitive Eating.

Like many others, when I first started IE I wanted to turn it into another diet. It's so important not to fall into that trap. We're so used to having rules and restrictions on a diet that we sometimes feel lost without them.

If you MUST follow a rule, let it be this one:

Eat ONLY when hungry, and stop when no longer hungry.

Another thought, after doing this for some time now:

I believe most people can practice IE, but not everyone is ready to do so.

To be successful, I think one has to really be at the end of their rope with dieting. They also want to get to a point where they never think about food until it's time to eat. They want food to take a secondary place in their lives where before it was foremost in their minds, and not in a positive way.

They want to be able to walk into a restaurant without consulting the menu online first to see if they will be able to stay "on plan." They want to be able to order what they really WANT to eat as opposed to what they "should" eat.

They want to eat without guilt, without self-recrimination, without remorse.

They want peace.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LifeIsGood2013
WOE: Intuitive Eating
Start Date: 4/2014
I just finished reading The Overfed Head. What a great read! Thank you for the recommendation. I did a little reading on the subject of IE last year but never really got around to putting it all into action. Today is my third day and it is going pretty well so far. Eating when hungry is the easy part for me but I'm having a difficulty listening for the signal that I'm satisfied. I haven't felt full after a meal yet so maybe I'm eating the appropriate amounts and hence the reason I don't feel neither full nor hungry when finished The reason I sought out IE is because I have a bad habit of restricting food during the week so that I can binge on the weekends. I want to break that cycle and I want to get to the point where food isn't consuming my every thought. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I look forward to having friends to share this journey with
LifeIsGood2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:33 AM   #22
Senior LCF Member

LifeIsGood - I've read "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul McKenna and I thought his hunger scale might help you:

1. physically faint
2. ravenous
3. fairly hungry
4. slightly hungry
5. neutral
6. pleasantly satisfied
7. full
8. stuffed
9. bloated
10. nauseous

The idea is to eat before you get to 2 and to stop eating at 6 or 7. So if you're satisfied after eating, then you're good!

"They want to eat without guilt, without self-recrimination, without remorse."

CoffeeCat - yes! You made some good points, but especially this!

Old 04-11-2014, 07:32 AM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LifeIsGood2013
WOE: Intuitive Eating
Start Date: 4/2014
Quote:
LifeIsGood - I've read "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul McKenna and I thought his hunger scale might help you:

1. physically faint
2. ravenous
3. fairly hungry
4. slightly hungry
5. neutral
6. pleasantly satisfied
7. full
8. stuffed
9. bloated
10. nauseous

The idea is to eat before you get to 2 and to stop eating at 6 or 7. So if you're satisfied after eating, then you're good!

"They want to eat without guilt, without self-recrimination, without remorse."

CoffeeCat - yes! You made some good points, but especially this!

Thanks for the scale Yep, I'd say that I start eating around a 2-3 and stop at a 6, at least up until now. The weekend is going to be the real challenge! I read that book awhile back and completely forgot that I have the cd on my mp3 player. I need to break it out and listen to it. It sure can't hurt! Do you listen to the cd and if so, do you feel like it has worked for you and helped you to become an intuitive eater?
LifeIsGood2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:36 AM   #24
Senior LCF Member

Yes, I do have the CD and I do think it helps when I listen to it regularly...I need to get back in the habit.

Some days tho, my stomach is a bottomless pit!

Like today!

Old 04-12-2014, 04:24 AM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Hi Everyone!

I've been following along on this thread and thought I'd pop in. I have read many of the books you've been referencing here, but have yet to implement them. I'm off to find Overfed Head when I finish this post.

I love the idea of IE, but seems hard to put into practice. I have been doing the low carb thing since October, but not making much progress. I don't want to abandon LC as I'm concerned about keeping my blood sugar levels in a good range. Plus, I've been reading so much about the health benefits of keeping the carbs under control. I feel IE can be used with the LC plan or any eating "style" that you choose.

I really want to lose at least 30 more lbs, but it's not budging! I'm so tired of being a slave to the scale and worrying about everything. I think IE is a great idea. I'm prepared to relax and just enjoy life while practicing IE.

I do a strenuous boot camp workout 3-4 times a week and walk 18 holes of golf on Saturday & Sunday when the weather permits. I'm trying to tell myself that fitness is more important than the number on the scale.

Sorry to have written such a long post! I'll pop in and check on you all later.

Have a good weekend!
Old 04-12-2014, 04:39 AM   #26
Senior LCF Member

I just ordered "The Overfed Head" even after telling myself I was not going to buy any more diet books! I told myself this one was NOT a "diet" book, lol. Really, how many books have we read on the subject? Let's promise ourselves - no more!!!

Lori - I think you are right, that the IE can be used hand in hand with any weight loss plan we choose. And I also agree with your comment about fitness being more important than the numbers. Hang in there! I've been stuggling to loose those last 10 pounds so I'm hoping this book along with LC will be beneficial to me.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:03 AM   #27
Junior LCF Member

So glad to see more people popping in here! I've been out of pocket for a day or two myself.

kjwalsh, I'm not sure if you read the post which tells you that can read The Overfed Head for free online. Maybe you just decided to go ahead and order it anyway - in fact, I think I'm going to, even though I've read it two or three times on my iPad. I'd like to have one to highlight, I think it's that good.

Anyway, I'll remind everyone here that you can google Overfed Fed pdf and it will show up at the top of your results.

Lori and LifeisGood, thanks for your posts as well. And kjwalsh, I have also read Paul McKenna's book. I had gotten it from the library so I never listened to the CD. I wondered if it was helpful.

I've been following the blogger at Refinery 29 who's been writing articles about her experiences with intuitive eating. Here's a link to her latest post, in which she answers some questions:

Anti-Diet Project - Questions And Answers

And a link to the home page of the Anti Diet Project:

The Anti-Diet Project: Healthy Eating Without Dieting
Old 04-13-2014, 02:47 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

kjwalsh, I'm not sure if you read the post which tells you that can read The Overfed Head for free online. Maybe you just decided to go ahead and order it anyway - in fact, I think I'm going to, even though I've read it two or three times on my iPad. I'd like to have one to highlight, I think it's that good.
Yes! I did see that post. I work at a computer for 8 hrs. so an actual book for me is refreshing...

...and I got it used for a penny - S&H 3.99

Old 04-13-2014, 06:55 AM   #29
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Yes! I did see that post. I work at a computer for 8 hrs. so an actual book for me is refreshing...

...and I got it used for a penny - S&H 3.99

Well, there you go! Let me know what you think after you read it.

That reminded me of something my son said to me awhile back. He's a big reader, so I asked him if he'd like a Kindle for Christmas. He said, "I appreciate the thought, Mom, but I really prefer my dead tree books."

He also spends endless hours on a computer (he's a programmer) so I can certainly understand that! In fact, I'm pretty much the same way. I love my public library.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:24 PM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
I also read it on my laptop, but ordered a used paperback as well. I need to spend more time studying the details. I have no problem waiting till I'm truly hungry to eat, it's the knowing when to stop that's the problem!

Hope you've all had a good weekend!
Lori_:) is offline   Reply With Quote