Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2014, 09:57 AM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beadelia
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while (too busy playing with my new silver tabby Maine coon kitten, Emmylou Hairiest), but I just finished catching up on reading everyone else's posts, and am glad to see so many new people. JMBM, the information at the beginning of this thread is a beautifully condensed summary of the CAD/CALP plan. I used it before I got my books, and I still turn to it when I have questions and need a quick, handy source. (It was also at the beginning of the 2013 thread.)

I haven't been doing as well as I'd like, but I still have lost a little bit each week--which I would not know if I hadn't been averaging my weights! There have been occasions when I didn't weigh one or two days during the week, but when that happens I simply divide the total of my daily weights by the number of days I DID weigh, and that still works. Weighing daily is best, of course, but sometimes life gets in the way, and it's good to know that skipping a day or two doesn't have to make you lose a whole week of being on plan.

I'm a little concerned about this next week, because my orthopedic surgeon has prescribed a week of steroids to deal with some trouble I'm having with the knee that was replaced in September, and steroids are notorious for causing weight gain. If it's just fluid retention, I can take comfort in the fact that it's also temporary. But I've heard that steroids can make you ravenously hungry, and am wondering what is the best way to combat this. Maybe I should forego the RMs for the week, and focus entirely on foods that don't trigger an insulin response? Has anybody else had experience with taking steroids while on CAD/CALP?

Blessings to all, and welcome to the new members!
Beadelia is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
I can sure understand your concern about steroids, I have been off and on them for about 6 months trying to cure the awful rash that was started by an allergy to sulfa. It has been very difficult because I believe the shots caused me to be extra hungry and the Dr was concerned about me gaining weight also.. here is one really good thing about the CALP, tho, I still was able to lose a few pounds over this ordeal and I totally believe it was because I kept doing the CM and RM as best I could.. even over the holidays with all the extras we had, I still lost a few pounds and did not gain.. now that is a miracle to me . I guess if I have to take more steroids what I will do is stick to the CALP plan, and get as much protein as I can, and in one week, I would think you have a good chance to not gain weight.. good luck to you..hope it goes well for you.

jerri
jaymar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #183
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Jaymar--It's really encouraging to hear that you were able to lose on CALP even with the steroids. I seem to have very little wiggle room, but I'm going to step up the protein and maybe just use fruit alone for sweets this week, and hopefully get through with a slight weight loss or at least without gaining. Today I wasn't hungry for breakfast, so lunch or brunch was two homemade tacos and two eggs fried in Pam, washed down with orange juice mixed with club soda. (Like to make my own soft drinks.) That's my RM for today. For dinner I have some cold roast eye of round and some fresh asparagus. Hopefully the steroids will solve my problem with the new knee, and I can get back to going for walks. It's really hard to lose when you can't move around much.

Hope the rash clears up permanently very soon and stops giving you trouble. That sounds like the absolute pits.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Beadelia, I can understand your concerns over the steroids for sure, I also have a new knee, had it damaged in an auto accident and it took about twenty years to just give out completely. . what a painful episode the surgery was., so you do want to take care of it.. also, it is much harder to lose weight when you can't really get good exercise. . I think if you only have to do the roids for a week, the CALP will get you through it without a gain. . I had to laugh seeing your cat's name.. . I'm also an Emmylou fan.. I assume you named your kitty after that very talented singer..
Old 01-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadelia View Post
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while (too busy playing with my new silver tabby Maine coon kitten, Emmylou Hairiest), but I just finished catching up on reading everyone else's posts, and am glad to see so many new people. JMBM, the information at the beginning of this thread is a beautifully condensed summary of the CAD/CALP plan. I used it before I got my books, and I still turn to it when I have questions and need a quick, handy source. (It was also at the beginning of the 2013 thread.)

I haven't been doing as well as I'd like, but I still have lost a little bit each week--which I would not know if I hadn't been averaging my weights! There have been occasions when I didn't weigh one or two days during the week, but when that happens I simply divide the total of my daily weights by the number of days I DID weigh, and that still works. Weighing daily is best, of course, but sometimes life gets in the way, and it's good to know that skipping a day or two doesn't have to make you lose a whole week of being on plan.

I'm a little concerned about this next week, because my orthopedic surgeon has prescribed a week of steroids to deal with some trouble I'm having with the knee that was replaced in September, and steroids are notorious for causing weight gain. If it's just fluid retention, I can take comfort in the fact that it's also temporary. But I've heard that steroids can make you ravenously hungry, and am wondering what is the best way to combat this. Maybe I should forego the RMs for the week, and focus entirely on foods that don't trigger an insulin response? Has anybody else had experience with taking steroids while on CAD/CALP?

Blessings to all, and welcome to the new members!
Love the cats name! Too cute. Thanks for the info.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:24 PM   #186
Major LCF Poster!

So hope I'm doing this right. Hope this really works!
See several doing BBD and throwing in a cm if needed. Could 1 lb a week loss be reasonable or should I expect slower? I know everyone is different just curious what others experience.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:32 PM   #187
Senior LCF Member

I agree with what many others have said about the fact that you get to know your body.. we are all a little different I believe.., and I know that things have worked differently for me. one thing that I was told that helped me was to go over to amazon and read all of the reviews from people who have had success. it was very interesting and encouraging.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #188
Senior LCF Member

To Jaymar and JMBM: Yes, I named my kitty after Emmylou Harris. Love her voice, love the way she interprets songs (and not just country, either), and love the songs she writes. She's truly amazing in every way, and she just gets better with age! I also admire her for turning her backyard into a rescue operation for dogs whose time has run out at the Metro Nashville Animal Care and Control. She named it Bonaparte's Retreat, after a dog named Bonaparte whom she rescued and who used to travel with her. It's a small operation, but a no-kill shelter that works to find homes for dogs, such as older ones, that otherwise might not stand much of a chance of being adopted. You probably already know that her song, "Big Black Dog" is about a dog named Bella she rescued and personally adopted. What a wonderful lady, and what an inspiration she is to those of us who have given up trying to fool ourselves into thinking we're merely in late middle age.

And Jaymar, I'm sorry to hear that you, too, have been dealing with a knee replacement. I had a hip replaced two years ago, and it wasn't a fraction as difficult as this has been. People I know who have had both hip and knee replacements warned me that would be the case, as did my surgeon. However, as painful as knee surgery is and as slow as recovery is, it still feels better than it did before the surgery. Every step was like biting down on an abscessed tooth, and I'm really grateful that I could get the spare parts. Eventually I'll get over this setback and start taking walks again, and I know that the weight will be easier to move then. Alas, somewhere down the road I will have to have the other knee done, but once I'm over that it's gonna be look out, world, here I come. Meantime, I'd like to lose as much as I can before the next surgery, because that should make recovery easier. I can really feel the extra poundage in my knees.

I, too, read the Amazon reviews of the Heller's books, and learned quite a bit from them. Ain't the Internet wonderful?
Old 01-26-2014, 07:02 AM   #189
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: thelasttime
Stats: 203/194/165
WOE: CAD/One Meal a Day/ Intermittent Fasting
Start Date: January 2014
Hello!

I have been following everyone's posts and just wanted to check in. This week I am down 2 lbs (but I was up 2 lbs after a rough weekend last weekend). But, I will take it! :-) It just reaffirms that I need to stick to the plan to make progress. Since Jan 8, I am down a total of 7 lbs and my husband is down 8 lbs.

Beadelia - loved the story about Emmylou Harris rescuing dogs. That is awesome. :-)
thelasttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:23 AM   #190
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasttime View Post
Hello!

I have been following everyone's posts and just wanted to check in. This week I am down 2 lbs (but I was up 2 lbs after a rough weekend last weekend). But, I will take it! :-) It just reaffirms that I need to stick to the plan to make progress. Since Jan 8, I am down a total of 7 lbs and my husband is down 8 lbs.

Beadelia - loved the story about Emmylou Harris rescuing dogs. That is awesome. :-)
Congrats on the loss! I still haven't weighed. Thought I'd wait a few more days. I've got to start drinking more water. That's where I've got to do better.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:03 AM   #191
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KatMck
Stats: 5'1" 150+/109.6/110 as of 08/21/2014
WOE: CAD/CALP maintenance since March 2014
Start Date: October 2013
Hello, all! I only lost .4 lb this week, but I still ended up in my goal zone so very happy! I've been losing around .81 lb per week, but I'm guessing that it's going to get a lot slower at this point since I don't have much left to lose.

It's also TOM, so that might account for the slightly higher weights. I went from a low of 118.4 midweek to between 119 and 119.2 the past few days. Fingers crossed that after TOM that will drop again.

I might also be retaining water from the 4 or so hours of exercise I got yesterday! Taught a lyra class, a dance class, another dance class, then had to take my lyra to the local Renaissance fair for an exhibition. I'm so sore and bruised today that I probably won't move until tomorrow! Definitely no exercise for a couple of days for me.
KatMck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:24 PM   #192
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMck View Post
Hello, all! I only lost .4 lb this week, but I still ended up in my goal zone so very happy! I've been losing around .81 lb per week, but I'm guessing that it's going to get a lot slower at this point since I don't have much left to lose.

It's also TOM, so that might account for the slightly higher weights. I went from a low of 118.4 midweek to between 119 and 119.2 the past few days. Fingers crossed that after TOM that will drop again.

I might also be retaining water from the 4 or so hours of exercise I got yesterday! Taught a lyra class, a dance class, another dance class, then had to take my lyra to the local Renaissance fair for an exhibition. I'm so sore and bruised today that I probably won't move until tomorrow! Definitely no exercise for a couple of days for me.
Great job! I'd be exhausted.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:10 PM   #193
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
I believe in CAD. But I have a tendency to bend the rules (or have 2 RMs when it "fits" my day better) Hoping all of you are doing better than I am. It is not the plan....it is my application that is lacking.

I HAVE to lose 1# per week. I am sick and tired of treading water (so to speak)
And I can tell myself any excuse about doing better and eating healthier, but the freaking scale is not moving.

So surely, in 1 week's time, I can lose 1 lb.......

Adding to my weekly goal......no excuses. 192.5 This morning. Going to be 191.5 or lower by next sunday!

I have a meeting with supper tomorrow night. So I am planning now. Eggs for BF tomorrow. And then a shake for lunch instead of potato soup and crackers (Son brings lunch on Monday)

I am going to start planning for success, instead of allowing failure. I am sick of myself at this point in time. (Maybe it is the blizzard outside.) Sorry for subjecting you all to my venting, but I am venting at myself. Hope you guys are doing better!

Made and Excel spreadsheet tonight to track my exercise (or lack of) each day. Then listed my good habits/bad habits to track those also.
Should only take me 2 minutes every day to track it, to get some better habits built in.,

Wish me luck!!!
.. ......177.0...174.0....174.0...183.0...184.0...183 .5...185.5....192.0

Goal of less than 170.0 by Year End 2014.
22 Lb Goal 2014......So Far ?????
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #194
Senior LCF Member

Go for it, Iakaren. I have to admit I've been bending rules too, especially if I stay up too late at night (like now, when it's after midnight here in Texas) because that's when I'm most likely to prowl through the pantry looking for trouble to get into. It sounds like you've made up your mind to get behind yourself and push, so to speak, and that you have a concrete plan for achieving you goal. Don't forget to average your daily weights, tho--If I'd just been comparing my weight last Saturday to the weight of the Saturday before, I'd have thought I'd gained .4 lb. However, averaging my weights over the week showed I'd actually lost that amount. Not magnificent, but still better than gaining. Then this morning I had a big 1.1 lb drop I can't explain at all. My guess is that at least half of that will be back in the morning. The daily fluctuations can make you crazy, but averaging gives you a much more truthful picture.

Best of luck to you, and please keep us posted. And feel free to vent anytime--we all need a safe place to do that.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:21 AM   #195
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadelia View Post
Go for it, Iakaren. I have to admit I've been bending rules too, especially if I stay up too late at night (like now, when it's after midnight here in Texas) because that's when I'm most likely to prowl through the pantry looking for trouble to get into. It sounds like you've made up your mind to get behind yourself and push, so to speak, and that you have a concrete plan for achieving you goal. Don't forget to average your daily weights, tho--If I'd just been comparing my weight last Saturday to the weight of the Saturday before, I'd have thought I'd gained .4 lb. However, averaging my weights over the week showed I'd actually lost that amount. Not magnificent, but still better than gaining. Then this morning I had a big 1.1 lb drop I can't explain at all. My guess is that at least half of that will be back in the morning. The daily fluctuations can make you crazy, but averaging gives you a much more truthful picture.

Best of luck to you, and please keep us posted. And feel free to vent anytime--we all need a safe place to do that.

I agree with the weekly weights...................but when I went back and looked, I actually had not been losing....just thought I was. Weekly avg went up a little as of yesterday, which is what made me admit I have been skating along and not following plan..........hence, it is not working.......

Watching daily help me some, but the weekly average really tells the "rest if the story......"
Old 01-27-2014, 08:24 AM   #196
Big Yapper!!!!

This morning, I had scrambled eggs with cheese. No toast.
Office--coffee with splenda---no International Delight creamer.
Lunch---SlimFast shake because Potato soup is menu today.

Supper----Meeting with meal provided, so I have no control, but don't have to worry about it, if I behave today....
Old 01-27-2014, 08:56 AM   #197
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Great job! I'd be exhausted.
I didn't leave the couch yesterday! I'm not sure I could have if I had wanted to . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
I believe in CAD. But I have a tendency to bend the rules (or have 2 RMs when it "fits" my day better) Hoping all of you are doing better than I am. It is not the plan....it is my application that is lacking.

I HAVE to lose 1# per week. I am sick and tired of treading water (so to speak)
And I can tell myself any excuse about doing better and eating healthier, but the freaking scale is not moving.

So surely, in 1 week's time, I can lose 1 lb.......

Adding to my weekly goal......no excuses. 192.5 This morning. Going to be 191.5 or lower by next sunday!
You've got this, iakaren! We're all behind you here!
Old 01-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!

Well, I started at 159.3 (I think) and today weighed 157.8. Yay, I'll take it! Didn't have breakfast, but had grilled chicken breast w/green beans. Probably steak salad and dessert for dinner.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #199
Senior LCF Member

A big congratulations, Beverly,. sounds like you're doing very well, glad to hear it. . I had originally started out with Juddd , also, but after I got sick with the allergic reaction, I just couldn't continue. . that's when I found the CALP thread and decided to try it. .and believe me, with all the steroid shots and pills I have taken in the last six months, it is a miracle I didn't gain 40 lbs.,. I actually have lost about 12 lbs altogether. . I have adjusted the woe because I had problems. I wanted so much to eat most of my calories at one meal, but after a couple of months I found that I just couldn't "hold" that many at one meal.. I've heard about the stomach shrinking , but never believed it, something happened along the way to where I just cannot eat as big a meal as I would like to, therefore, I do one or two very low carb meals and then the bigger RM.. there is so much good information here, I love to read all of the posts because I have learned so much.. hang in there everyone, this is a great way to eat, IMO.

jerri
Old 01-27-2014, 06:37 PM   #200
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymar View Post
A big congratulations, Beverly,. sounds like you're doing very well, glad to hear it. . I had originally started out with Juddd , also, but after I got sick with the allergic reaction, I just couldn't continue. . that's when I found the CALP thread and decided to try it. .and believe me, with all the steroid shots and pills I have taken in the last six months, it is a miracle I didn't gain 40 lbs.,. I actually have lost about 12 lbs altogether. . I have adjusted the woe because I had problems. I wanted so much to eat most of my calories at one meal, but after a couple of months I found that I just couldn't "hold" that many at one meal.. I've heard about the stomach shrinking , but never believed it, something happened along the way to where I just cannot eat as big a meal as I would like to, therefore, I do one or two very low carb meals and then the bigger RM.. there is so much good information here, I love to read all of the posts because I have learned so much.. hang in there everyone, this is a great way to eat, IMO.

jerri
Thanks jerri. That's great to lose while taking steroids. I had to take prednisone for a while after an anaphylaxis reaction and I got so discouraged. So far this has been very pleasant. Not sure I'm following guidelines correctly but trying based on what I've read. Waiting on my books so I can get details. I ordered the big breakfast diet book also but don't think that one is doable for me.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #201
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: becs
pms cravings

Hi I'm new to forum and posting. Im stuck. Please help.
Severe pms sufferer....
hypoglycemia but not diabetic.
I love the carbohydrate addicts diet but cannot get through TOM without carb craving and caving in.
Any ideas gratefully received for this 43 year old british carb craver!!
becs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:51 PM   #202
Junior LCF Member

Stats: 208/208/140
WOE: CAD
Start Date: Jan 2014
Honesty

iakaren - OH MY were you in my head? I am tired too of telling myself the lie that I am doing everything right and the weight won't come off. The truth is I never stick to it completely. I really hope you succeed in this new found commitment.

Wanted to be a good example but my failure will just have to be part of the story.

DId great for 2 days then acted like a total idiot. 208.8 to 206.4 then because I must hate success I blew it and went up to 210. 207.4 today even though haven't done great. I am off antibiotics now but just started TOM which I know all affects weight and eating patterns so not that big a deal about the weight totals. Ibuprophen causes water weight gain for those who may take it. Just FYI.

Having to do the juice fast next week with DH but am almost welcoming it now because I need something to stop this eating frenzy. Not doing it to lose weight just for health reasons so I am going into it knowing the weight will come back Should be a good transition to a healthy CAD. My Mom has lost 30lbs on atkins and she is like a different person. I think if I would just stick with this and lose I would feel so much better. Hard to know what I am missing since this is just my 10 year normal. I was sick one week and then when I felt better I had so much energy. I felt like that was a little reminder of how it will feel when I don't carry 65 pounds of excess weight.

Good luck to everyone this week. I won't bother posting my food. It wasn't crazy just not on plan. Snuggle up for all you in the arctic blast pushing through.
Sanctifiedbygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:26 PM   #203
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: nitenurse
Stats: 290-/(240-233)/160
WOE: Atkins/CAD
Start Date: 1972
Just made a massive vegetable soup to have with my RMs. Fits with the weather, and will have enough either in frig or frozen for the vegs in a lot of meals. I still cook for a threshing crew and then freeze in serving sizes. Basically, I hate to cook for one, and this saves me a lot of time. that, some salad and protein should take care of the coming week.
nitenurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:11 PM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Hi, everyone! I know it looks bleak right now, but since this is a marathon and not a race, I think everyone is doing well! The very fact that we're all here means we're aware of what we have to do to be healthy, and I think that's a win no matter how slow the progress or how many obstacles we face.

I am back down to 118.6 after a low of 118.4 last week and a bump up to almost 120 over TOM. I can definitely tell that progress has slowed way down for me (not balancing RMs enough and drinking too much diet soda during TOM, I believe), but I think it's also because this is just the time of year to be depressed about this sort of thing. February is generally known to be the worst month for gyms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becs View Post
Severe pms sufferer....
hypoglycemia but not diabetic.
I love the carbohydrate addicts diet but cannot get through TOM without carb craving and caving in.
Any ideas gratefully received for this 43 year old british carb craver!!
Welcome! I am by no means an expert, but I also experience horrible cravings during TOM. If you have the budget, maybe you could save your nights out/restaurant meals for TOM. This way I don't stock a lot of junk in the house. I usually eat pretty poorly at the restaurants for my RM, but after 2 or 3 days of that, I'm ready to go back to my routine. I might experience a salt bump for a few days, but it seems like the cravings aren't as bad when I do it this way.

I just finished my TOM and had cuban food and pasta two days in a row for my RMs and then had a weird craving for a PB&J sandwich one of those days. I also have dessert at almost every RM on TOM, even though it's not balanced!
Old 01-28-2014, 05:31 PM   #205
Major LCF Poster!

becs. I'm afraid I'm not a good source of advice. I know cravings are tough. Maybe just trying to stay busy or drink a sugar free drink or something? I know when I use to fast those are some things I did to fight cravings.

I just hope that I'm following this right. Didn't lose any yesterday but didn't gain either. Maybe I shouldn't weigh every day.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:21 PM   #206
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctifiedbygrace View Post
iakaren - OH MY were you in my head? I am tired too of telling myself the lie that I am doing everything right and the weight won't come off. The truth is I never stick to it completely. I really hope you succeed in this new found commitment.

Wanted to be a good example but my failure will just have to be part of the story.

DId great for 2 days then acted like a total idiot. 208.8 to 206.4 then because I must hate success I blew it and went up to 210. 207.4 today even though haven't done great. I am off antibiotics now but just started TOM which I know all affects weight and eating patterns so not that big a deal about the weight totals. Ibuprophen causes water weight gain for those who may take it. Just FYI.

Having to do the juice fast next week with DH but am almost welcoming it now because I need something to stop this eating frenzy. Not doing it to lose weight just for health reasons so I am going into it knowing the weight will come back Should be a good transition to a healthy CAD. My Mom has lost 30lbs on atkins and she is like a different person. I think if I would just stick with this and lose I would feel so much better. Hard to know what I am missing since this is just my 10 year normal. I was sick one week and then when I felt better I had so much energy. I felt like that was a little reminder of how it will feel when I don't carry 65 pounds of excess weight.

Good luck to everyone this week. I won't bother posting my food. It wasn't crazy just not on plan. Snuggle up for all you in the arctic blast pushing through.
Nice to know I am not alone..........have been doing better since my Sunday rant. Tonight the family needed fed, so took family to bowling alley. 2 chicken strips and deep fried cauiliflower. Drank water.

See what tomorrow brings.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #207
Major LCF Poster!

I said I wasn't going to weigh every day but I get so curious to see what's going on. Never had deep fried cauliflower but sounds worthy of trying. Something different anyway.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
I said I wasn't going to weigh every day but I get so curious to see what's going on. Never had deep fried cauliflower but sounds worthy of trying. Something different anyway.
I weigh everyday! Drives me crazy on days when I'm up, but I like having the whole picture. I'd go crazy if I didn't anyway!
Old 01-28-2014, 08:08 PM   #209
Major LCF Poster!

Well when I followed JUDDD I never weighed after up days because I knew my weight would be up. So I only weighted after fasting days. Now I want to hop on every day to see what's going on.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:27 AM   #210
Senior LCF Member

I'm so glad that I kept weighing! Today I was 117.8, so I'm going to give it one day of resting on my laurels and then reset my goal to 115. My highest weight was 150+ back in 2008!

Here are some progress pics at 130 lbs, 125 lbs, and then today at 117.8.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130927_180815.jpg (20.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130927_180834.jpg (15.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140101_194916.jpg (14.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140101_194934.jpg (23.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140129_115439009.jpg (11.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140129_115402582.jpg (12.0 KB, 15 views)