Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2014, 07:02 AM   #1171
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: WordWhimsy
Stats: 5'6" 156/155/135
WOE: CAD
Start Date: June 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karegado View Post
Great to hear from you Kat! Moving is a big, tiring job and I'm glad you'll soon be done. I think it's so wonderful how well you have maintained your weight through all chaos. Congrats!

The scale hates me this morning. Up 1.6 lbs.

Yesterday
Breakfast CM- Coffee w/ milk
Lunch RM- 3 Tacos with sour cream, ice cream cone and unsweetened tea.

Sorry you think the scale hates you! It happens sometimes, I'm sure it will pass.

I just wanted to mention something I read about Intuitive Eating. Since we don't measure portions on this diet, try to ask yourself when you are eating, "Am I Satisfied?" then stop, you have had enough, rather than "Am I Full?" You don't want to be full, because you are stretching your stomach and eating more than you really need. Try to continually ask yourself, if you are satisfied then it will become a habit.
WordWhimsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2014, 07:15 AM   #1172
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordWhimsy View Post
Sorry you think the scale hates you! It happens sometimes, I'm sure it will pass.

I just wanted to mention something I read about Intuitive Eating. Since we don't measure portions on this diet, try to ask yourself when you are eating, "Am I Satisfied?" then stop, you have had enough, rather than "Am I Full?" You don't want to be full, because you are stretching your stomach and eating more than you really need. Try to continually ask yourself, if you are satisfied then it will become a habit.
Good Point.
And I actually have figured out that sometimes, the crunch of almonds or peanuts is more what I am after than sugar from a dessert. So probably doesn't change calories much for my "dessert" but improves the quality of my calories......
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:18 AM   #1173
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
almost afraid to say anything........scale has been steady all week, and dropped half pound this morning. Going to go back and look, but best results I have had in quite awhile. And seem to be staying on plan without a lot of trouble.

Reminds me......need to go figure out something for lunch!!
Depressing...............I went back and looked, and I am still 1 lb above what I was in January. Didn't realize I had gained that much during tax season (maximum stress).

I swore when I started LC back in 2006 that I would NEVER be over 191. Well, I held below for several years, but this year got the best of me. And I am determined to get back into the 180s for sure, and sooner rather than later would make me feel really good about myself.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #1174
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Karegado
Stats: 154/148.6 (-5.75 inches)/144
WOE: CAD (original)
Start Date: 05/26/2014
Quote:

I've been "on plan" every day and calories are within my limits for losing. I don't know what's going on. Maybe I'll get lucky later this week.

I've read about Intuitive Eating, as well. It's very interesting.
I never eat until I'm overfull. I feel sick and get terrible reflux if I do. The last thing I'd want to do is stretch my tummy even more
Karegado is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #1175
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alliejon
Stats: 306.6/305/145
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Start Date: October 2013
Ok folks! No news from me is not good news... I've been out of control!! Thursday morning starts my fresh start on original CAD!!!! My friend is going to check in with me throughout the day asking for pics of my meals to help me stay on track. Just need a few days of success to get back on plan!!!
alliejon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #1176
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KatMck
Stats: 5'1" 150+/109.6/110 as of 08/21/2014
WOE: CAD/CALP maintenance since March 2014
Hey, everyone! It seems like a lot of us are having bad scale days! Mine isn't too bad, but I was 108.2 today, so up .4 from my usual maintenance weight, even though I was strictly on plan yesterday. I know TOM is on the horizon, but some months it seems to affect me worse than others. Even worse, I have two friends coming in from out of town who are staying until Sunday, and it's always so tough to stay on track when visitors are around. One more week and then the move is through, I keep telling myself!
KatMck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #1177
Senior LCF Member

I ate my breakfast at 8:30 - and to my surprise, I'm not even very hungry yet!!! I will have my RM this evening. I might get to the end of this day with just two meals, which NEVER happens!!!

My breakfast was eggs, cheese, and cauliflower!
Old 07-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #1178
Bike Tart

Gallery: mamagiff
WOE: general low carb
My scale has bounced up a bit....I decided I'm just not going to weigh daily....once a week is good enough. I've been really busy this past week. We had overnight houseguests on Tuesday and now I'm getting ready for my son and family to arrive tomorrow night. I'm also preparing for a big picnic on Saturday. And in between all this preparing I'm sorting out boxes of papers from my Mom's house trying to find what I need to get all her stuff settled so I can move on with my life. Once this weekend is over I have to prepare for a visit from my brother and his family...they come every summer and stay with us for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to stick with CAD without too much trouble during all of this!

We gladly feast on those who would subdue us! - Addams Family Creed

My Facebook
mamagiff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #1179
Senior LCF Member

I'll be off plan for the next few days. I intend to celebrate Independence Day with lots of food and a few adult beverages and one hour just won't cut it. I'll be back on Sunday or Monday after I assess the damage.

Enjoy the long weekend everybody!
Old 07-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #1180
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
Hi all, been on vacation! Looks good!
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:02 AM   #1181
Bike Tart

I had a bad food day yesterday....just couldn't seem to stop munching on stuff all day. Not sure what's up with that. Hopefully today will be better. We're doing our 4th of July picnic tomorrow instead of today. I'm sure I won't be able to stick to the time limit for the RM but I'll try. Today will be spent cooking and preparing for tomorrow. If everyone shows up there will be around 40 people here!
Old 07-04-2014, 08:52 AM   #1182
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
I have more control with fasting and eating one meal a day. Otherwise I would munch all day too.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:37 AM   #1183
Senior LCF Member

I wouldn't say I had my three good days of CAD yet, but I did have at least one CM meal each day... The scale is already down a couple of pounds. I'm going to get serious today!! Got my groceries and treats, and I should be able to stay on program. I still need to lose 7 pounds just to match my "stats" on the profile!! But at least I've started.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:39 AM   #1184
Senior LCF Member

I did really well all weekend, actually since last Thursday, with only a 1.6 gain from my current weight. BUT, I woke this morning to 154.8. Another 2.2 lbs overnight...Not good! I am hoping that most of it is water weight. I never really "over-ate" through the entire holiday weekend like I thought I would, just didn't stick to the one hour limit.
Back on plan today!
Old 07-07-2014, 11:49 AM   #1185
Big Yapper!!!!

Holidays got the best of me.......restaurants and all-you-can-eat soft serve ice cream............

Up 2#, but so far today, on track. Hopefully minimum damage. GS2 with me this afternoon, so that always keeps me too busy to munch.

Hope everyone else gets back on track also.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #1186
Bike Tart

I did ok but not great over the weekend. I'm also beginning to see why I drifted away from CAD to begin with. I don't have a consistent schedule and it's hard to plan ahead sometimes. I will stick with CAD for at least another month but if I don't make decent progress it's on to Atkins induction for me....
Old 07-07-2014, 12:38 PM   #1187
Senior LCF Member

So Linda - how is Atkins induction easier to follow with an inconsistent schedule? I'm curious... I've never been able to get through one day of ATKINs, hence CAD is really the perfect plan for me - if I work it!!

I believe Weight Watchers is a good program, but it doesn't address the cravings, so I feel like I'm "white knuckling" it when I do weight watchers.

The only other plan I did that reduced cravings was metabolic research center... but it was very strict, and when you did fall off plan, the weight came on quickly.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #1188
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamagiff View Post
I did ok but not great over the weekend. I'm also beginning to see why I drifted away from CAD to begin with. I don't have a consistent schedule and it's hard to plan ahead sometimes. I will stick with CAD for at least another month but if I don't make decent progress it's on to Atkins induction for me....
I do not have a consistent schedule either, but I am learning how to eat different on that one meal a day that can trip me up. BF is always easy for me to handle.....
Old 07-07-2014, 05:34 PM   #1189
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: marjorietoole
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMck View Post
Aw, I was kinda sad to delete the 2013 hangout bookmark at the top of my browser! Out with the old, in with the new!

I began 2014 at 121.2 lbs. I'm thinking about lowering my goal weight a bit since I have no plans to stop this WOE. Here's to 2014 being the year we reach all of our goals!
Just wanted to check in. The info you placed online was great...concise and easy. I love this plan. I must say though, I do struggle at times with my rerward meal. My goal is to be more aware. I must make this meal nourishing and healthy, not a binge. Thank you for all your posts. I found them very helpful.
marjorietoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:45 PM   #1190
Junior LCF Member

Complimentary Meals

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMck View Post
Things that might cause cravings, weight gain, or plateaus:

1. Eating more than 4 times a day.
2. Drinking coffee with cream and/or AS more than once a day outside your RM or taking more than 15 minutes to drink that once a day coffee with cream and/or AS.
3. Eating too much cheese at CMs--more than 2 ounces.
4. Artificial sugar during the day or at CM.
5. Diet Soda during the day outside your RM.
6. LC recipes or lc products during CM.
7. Exceeding 4 carbs per CM exclusive of listed foods.
8. Too much fat at CMs.
9. Hidden carbs/sugars, fillers.
10. Using net carb theory.
11. Atkins allowed vegetables that aren't on the CM list.
12. Vegetables that aren't on the CM list.
13. Trigger foods at CM--MSG, broccoli, green/red peppers, cottage cheese, onions, AS, pork rinds.
14. Allergen/sensitive foods at CM/RM-- sugar, wheat, dairy, cheese, eggs.
15. Not enough protein. Try for at least 12 ounces.
16. Flavored waters.
17. Salad dressings with more than 2 carbs per serving.
18. Nuts, bars, shakes, mock danish, pork rinds.
19. Unbalanced, wildly unbalanced, or carb binging RMs.
20. Gum and breath mints.
21. SF Metamucil or fiber outside CM/RM.
22. Exceeding the 60 minute RM rule by even a few minutes.

Craving Reducing Foods List

ANY FOOD *NOT* LISTED SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A CARBOHYDRATE-RICH FOOD

MEATS:
all regular and lean meats, including: bacon (check the label for sugars) ham(check the label for sugars) lamb, rabbit, veal, beef, hamburger, pastrami, sausages (no added sugar)* corned beef, hot dogs (all meat), pork, venison. Most lunch meats contain added sugars and fillers and those not listed in this meat section should be saved for reward meals only.

FOWL:
light and dark varieties, with or without skin including: capon, chicken, cornish hen, duck, goose, pheasant, quail, squab, turkey (ground or whole)

FISH AND SHELLFISH:
all varieties, canned, jarred (no sugar), or cooked (no bread crumbs), including: bass, bluefish, calamari, clams, cod, crabmeat, flounder, haddock, halibut, lobster, monkfish, oysters, perch, salmon, sardines, scallops, scrod, shrimp, smelt, sole, sturgeon, swordfish, trout, tuna

DAIRY AND NON-MEAT ALTERNATIVES:
Regular or low-fat varieties of: eggs, egg substitutes, cheese (all varieties except low-fat ricotta), cream cheese, cottage cheese* milk, cream, or half-and-half (up to 2oz daily in one cup of coffee or tea or in cooking; not nondairy creamers), sour cream, tofu (soybean curd) vegetarian meat alternatives that contain 4 grams of carbohydrate or less per average serving

VEGETABLES:
fresh, stir-fried, sautéed (no breading), steamed, or boiled non-starchy vegetables alfalfa sprouts, bamboo shoots, brussels spouts, celery, green beans, kohlrabi, okra, peppers (green or red*), snap beans, tomatoes (raw, about 1/4 per meal), arugula, bean spouts, cabbage, cucumbers, greens (all), lettuce, onions (as seasoning only), radishes, sorrel (sour grass), asparagus, broccoli*, cauliflower, endive, kale, mushrooms, parsley, scallions, spinach, wax beans

OILS, FATS, AND DRESSINGS:
butter or margarine, regular mayonnaise: oils: all varieties salad dressings: all regular and low-fat varieties where sugar is not among first four ingredients.

EXTRAS:
capers (for garnish only), garlic, horseradish, ketchup 1-2 tablespoons only), mustard, onion (fresh or powdered for cooking only), seeds (poppy or sesame, for cooking only), wine* (dry varieties, for cooking only) dill pickles, herbs, juice (citrus, small amounts for cooking only), mayonnaise (regular only), olives (green or black, no pimientos), pepper or salt, spices, vinegar (white, all other varieties*)

BEVERAGES:
carbonated water, club soda (non flavored)*, coffee, seltzer (non flavored) tea

*if your particularly sensitive to carbs, you may find that these foods can cause rebound cravings or educed weight loss. If so, or you have concern, eliminate them or save for reward meals.

CAD/CALP CHEAT SHEET

1. EAT TWO MEALS OR TWO MEALS AND A SNACK COMPRISED OF THE LISTED FOODS.
2. EAT 12-16 OUNCES OF PROTEIN A DAY; MOSTLY RED MEAT, DARK MEAT POULTRY, AND FISH.
3. EXCEPT FOR THE AMOUNTS LISTED, ITEMS ARE LIMITED TO 3 GRAMS OF CARBOHYDRATE/ITEM AND A TOTAL OF 6 GRAMS/MEAL FOR CONDIMENTS/OTHER ITEMS.
4. A SNACK IS ONE-HALF THE SIZE OF A MEAL. ALWAYS CARRY AN ALLOWED SNACK SUCH AS BEEF JERKY WITH YOU WHEN OUT.
3. DO NOT EAT ANY FOOD DURING YOUR NON-CARBOHYDRATE MEALS WITH MORE THAN 3 GRAMS OF CARBOHYDRATE PER SERVING.
5. HAVE ONE BALANCED REWARD MEAL W/SALAD EATING WHATEVER YOU WANT, HOWEVER MUCH YOU WANT. EAT NO LONGER THAN 60 CONTINUOUS MINUTES. DO NOT LET MORE THAN 20 MINUTES LAPSE BETWEEN FOODS TAKEN WITHIN THE 60 MINUTE REWARD MEAL.
6. CALP GUIDE IS TO HAVE A BALANCED REWARD MEAL COMPRISED OF 1/3 PROTEIN, 1/3 VEGETABLES AND 1/3 CARBOHYDRATES (INCLUDING DESSERT AND ALCOHOL)
7. EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS, HAVE REWARD MEAL FOR THE SAME MEAL EACH DAY.
8. OTHER THAN DIET SOFT DRINKS, SUGAR SUBSTITUTES AND SUGAR-FREE GELATIN; DO NOT USE DIET OR LOW FAT PRODUCTS WITHOUT CHECKING CARBOHYDRATES.
9. LIMIT DIET SOFT DRINKS TO 2 AND ADDITIONAL SUGAR SUBSTITUTES TO 2 PER DAY. AVOID MSG.
10. DRINK 8-10 12 OUNCE GLASSES OF WATER A DAY.
11. USE UP TO 2 OUNCES MILK, HEAVY LIGHT OR COFFEE CREAM IN YOUR COFFEE ONCE A DAY AND DRINK IT WITHIN 15 MINUTES, OTHERWISE HAVE IT BLACK. DO NOT USE NON-DAIRY POWDER.
12. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. FOOD ALLERGIES/SENSITIVITIES CAN ALSO CAUSE CRAVINGS, GAS, BLOATED/UPSET STOMACHES, AND HEADACHES. IF ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS RESULT FROM THE REWARD MEAL, INVESTIGATE/FIND THE CULPRIT FOOD AND MINIMIZE/AVOID IT IN YOUR DIET.
13. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY II. SOME CARBOHYDRATE ADDICTS CAN REACT TO THESE FOODS WITH INCREASED APPETITE/CRAVINGS ALSO—ARTIFICIAL SUGARS, SUGAR ALCOHOLS, DIET SODAS, CAFFEINE, COTTAGE CHEESE, YOGURT, BROCCOLI, RED PEPPER AND OTHER HIGHER CARB VEGGIES. IF ANY OF THESE AFFECT YOU, ONLY HAVE THEM WITH YOUR REWARD MEAL.

PROTEIN (4-6 oz. Cooked, 6-8 oz. Raw/meal)
Any tofu, meat, game, poultry, containing 3 grams of carbohydrate or less per serving.
Any fish or shellfish without added fillers or sugars. Do not eat imitation lobster, crab or fish.
Any cheese containing 3 grams of carbohydrate or less per serving.
Eggs or egg substitutes containing 3 grams of carbohydrate or less per serving.
Watch out for prepared egg, meat or fish salads, they often put breadcrumbs in them to extend them.

FATS, OILS AND DRESSINGS
Heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese, fats, oils or dressings containing 3 grams of carbohydrate or less per serving.

VEGETABLES (2 cups raw or 1 cup cooked or mixture/meal; do not count lettuces)
Alfalfa sprouts
Artichoke Hearts
Arugula
Asparagus
Bamboo shoots
Beans (green or wax)
Bean Sprouts
Cabbage, all kinds
Capers
Cauliflower
Celery
Chicory
Collard Greens
Cucumbers
Dill Pickles
Eggplant
Endive
Fennel
Kale
Kohlrabi
Lettuce, all kinds
Mushrooms
Mustard Greens
Okra
Onions (2 tbsp)
Parsley
Peppers
Pimientos
Radishes
Sauerkraut
Scallions
Sorrel
Spinach
Squash (summer only)
Swiss Chard
Tomatoes (raw, ¼ only)
Turnip Greens
Watercress
Zucchini

CONDIMENTS/OTHER

All herbs
Bouillon
Consommé
Catsup (2 tbsp)
Garlic

Garlic/onion powder
Horseradish
Hot sauce
Lime/lemon juice (2 tbsp)

Mustard
Olives
Pepper
Pork Rinds
Salt

Soy flour
Soy sauce
Tofu flour
Whey Protein
Vinegar
Do you happen to know? Is spaghetti squash a summer squash? I am quite new to this type of forum. Should you be kind enough to reply to this, I hope I can find your response when I log in.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:18 AM   #1191
Bike Tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliejon View Post
So Linda - how is Atkins induction easier to follow with an inconsistent schedule? I'm curious... I've never been able to get through one day of ATKINs, hence CAD is really the perfect plan for me - if I work it!!

I believe Weight Watchers is a good program, but it doesn't address the cravings, so I feel like I'm "white knuckling" it when I do weight watchers.

The only other plan I did that reduced cravings was metabolic research center... but it was very strict, and when you did fall off plan, the weight came on quickly.
I've been doing CAD only to have a higher carb veggie now and then or to have a baked good made with almond or coconut flour....I don't eat grains or sugar so the only difference for me would be cutting out the higher carb veggies for now. I don't plan to do induction forever but to work my way up...or maybe just do it for a couple of weeks and then back to CAD. I still haven't decided for sure what I will do so I do plan on sticking with CAD for at least a few more weeks to see how it goes.

Because of my DH's work schedule and other commitments during the summer it's hard to stick with when I do my RM...I'm trying to work it out and hopefully I can continue with CAD. I have a lot of stressful stuff in my life right now and the simpler I can be with meals the better.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #1192
Big Yapper!!!!

On plan today.

See what the scale does....
Old 07-09-2014, 05:42 AM   #1193
Senior LCF Member

I'm seeing slow losses again. I'm soooo glad there aren't any more holidays coming up. Whew! Staying puffy and retaining a lot of water still. Maybe it's the heat??
I looked around and thought of trying another plan, but too many restrictions and rules that I don't have the time nor the patience for. I'm sticking with CAD though. There is no easier way for me. The only carbs I have to count are at a CM if I decide I need one, and most days I do not. CAD is way too simple I stay very full and satisfied from my RM. I get to eat the same meal my family eats with no extra thinking involved

I hope you're all still hanging in there with me...
Old 07-09-2014, 06:27 AM   #1194
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karegado View Post
I'm seeing slow losses again. I'm soooo glad there aren't any more holidays coming up. Whew! Staying puffy and retaining a lot of water still. Maybe it's the heat??
I looked around and thought of trying another plan, but too many restrictions and rules that I don't have the time nor the patience for. I'm sticking with CAD though. There is no easier way for me. The only carbs I have to count are at a CM if I decide I need one, and most days I do not. CAD is way too simple I stay very full and satisfied from my RM. I get to eat the same meal my family eats with no extra thinking involved

I hope you're all still hanging in there with me...
Tried the different plans.....found none that worked any better, and stayed with them less than CAD. This one fits me..............

It is tempting to think about switching, but didn't seem to work for me.....My life is complicated enough, I don't need stress over eating....
Old 07-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #1195
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: WordWhimsy
Stats: 5'6" 156/155/135
WOE: CAD
I'm still here, but just trying to get back on track after the holiday weekend.
WordWhimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:05 AM   #1196
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
Tried the different plans.....found none that worked any better, and stayed with them less than CAD. This one fits me..............

It is tempting to think about switching, but didn't seem to work for me.....My life is complicated enough, I don't need stress over eating....
AMEN!
Quote:
I'm still here, but just trying to get back on track after the holiday weekend.
It sure has been tough, but I'm not giving up.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:35 AM   #1197
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KatMck
Stats: 5'1" 150+/109.6/110 as of 08/21/2014
WOE: CAD/CALP maintenance since March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjorietoole View Post
Do you happen to know? Is spaghetti squash a summer squash? I am quite new to this type of forum. Should you be kind enough to reply to this, I hope I can find your response when I log in.
I'm not sure, but I think it can be cooked as either based on what I've read online! Maybe someone else will have better information.

It's funny how tough summer has been so far for some of us. It must be all the holidays and travel! I weighed in today at 108 flat, so I'm still doing pretty well. I'd sure like to see that 107.8, even if it is just a few ounces off. I can't really complain since I cheated from Thursday to Sunday of this past week. I have been strict with myself the past couple of days, and it doesn't look like there was too much damage. The daily weighing has been very important to me in seeing what makes me retain water and what makes my day off balance. So far, still maintaining since March, which makes 5 months at maintenance weight.
KatMck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:12 AM   #1198
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: kitty~girl
Spaghetti squash

From Wikipedia:

The spaghetti squash (Cucurbita pepo var. fastigata) (also called vegetable spaghetti, noodle squash, vegetable marrow, spaghetti marrow, and squaghetti) is an oblong seed-bearing variety of winter squash.

One cup of cooked spaghetti squash has 10 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of sugar according to a tracker.

Hope this info helps.

Last edited by kitty~girl; 07-09-2014 at 09:20 AM..
kitty~girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #1199
Senior LCF Member

I used spaghetti squash during CM meals with GREAT success... I know some are more sensitive to squash, but it was a great staple for me for one of the most successful CAD runs I had!! Need to get back to that!!

I have lost 5 pounds! Still need to lose 5 more to match my stats!!
Old 07-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #1200
Junior LCF Member

Over the years, the CAD is the only thing I have found that works. Just to have the cravings gone and to eat what I enjoy is a gift!