Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2014, 06:35 AM   #841
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenericstewart View Post
i don't often switch because i prefer to have my meal before 1 pm, but unless doing this is a matter of life and death, why not? it's not a race. life goes on. life throws in variables. that said, unless switching derails you, i wouldn't be so hard on yourself.

at my highest weight, i was super strict about keeping at the same time, day in and day out. now that i look back, i shouldn't have been so stern.

no two days are alike. just keep on keeping on. every day is a new day. every day is fresh.
I agree, I switched 2 times in my ten days due to birthday parties
I 'might' have been 3lbs down by now, but I enjoyed those parties.
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2014, 08:36 AM   #842
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Hmnmmmm.... randomness... so i was eating pasta for my Rm and I actually got really naseaus???

Anyone else had some negative side effects when you eat a lot of carbs.
Needless to say i trashed it and ate my apple
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #843
Senior LCF Member
 
jenericstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 450
Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/173/168; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD 100+ g protein
Start Date: 6/7/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
...

Anyone else had some negative side effects when you eat a lot of carbs....
no! wow, i sure wish that'd happen to me!
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #844
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenericstewart View Post
no! wow, i sure wish that'd happen to me!
Yeah... so wierd, NEVER happened before. yuck.
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:42 AM   #845
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Memorial Day Weekend

So.... here goes a weekend full of food and activities...i plan on having some amazing RMs and hopefully a lot of exercise from running around like a mad woman

Monday will make 2 weeks of me being on this diet...time sure does fly when your eating yummy food once a day LOL.

I dont know about you guys, but everyone that asks what diet Im doing gives me a weird and/or doubtful look when i tell them. I dont know why people think that their is one way of eating for everyone or if something isnt for them it cant work for me. OWELL...they are missing out.
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:53 AM   #846
Senior LCF Member
 
jenericstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 450
Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/173/168; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD 100+ g protein
Start Date: 6/7/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
...
I dont know about you guys, but everyone that asks what diet Im doing gives me a weird and/or doubtful look when i tell them. I dont know why people think that their is one way of eating for everyone or if something isnt for them it cant work for me. OWELL...they are missing out.
i agree. this bugs me, too, to no end. even within diets, people argue. if what you're doing is working, why are people so prone to doubt your intelligence? i've always been one to think outside of the box. in this case, "outside of the book". no one is an expert on your body, no matter how many degrees they show off.

proof is in the pudding. the longer you stick with the program (or any other program), the more apt people are to believe you know what you're doing. and if they never do, so be it. yes, they will be the losers.

Last edited by jenericstewart; 05-23-2014 at 09:55 AM..
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:17 AM   #847
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenericstewart View Post
i agree. this bugs me, too, to no end. even within diets, people argue. if what you're doing is working, why are people so prone to doubt your intelligence? i've always been one to think outside of the box. in this case, "outside of the book". no one is an expert on your body, no matter how many degrees they show off.

proof is in the pudding. the longer you stick with the program (or any other program), the more apt people are to believe you know what you're doing. and if they never do, so be it. yes, they will be the losers.
Amen sister!!
I dont see them losing any weight.
I think sometimes people get offended that someone is trying to lose the weight and putting in effort when they arent.
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #848
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
I have asked this before, but what are you guys' thoughts on splenda and stevia?
Does it give you cravings?
Does it stall your weight loss?

Last edited by CookieCrazy; 05-23-2014 at 10:25 AM..
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:53 AM   #849
Senior LCF Member
 
jenericstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 450
Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/173/168; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD 100+ g protein
Start Date: 6/7/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
I have asked this before, but what are you guys' thoughts on splenda and stevia?
Does it give you cravings?
Does it stall your weight loss?
i do have an occasional diet coke and chew gum. i don't notice that they make me crave initially. i think it makes me hungry sooner than i ordinarily would. so i "try" not to have them too often. i use them as tools to keep from eating.

i stalled on JUDDD, after i was on it for several months. i was frustrated, so discouraged. i found somewhere that Dr. heller stated gum can cause plateaus. i quit, and within a few days, i broke my stall. i lost 15 lbs. within the next 10 days. these were well DESERVED. i didn't change my eating, just dropped the gum and pop.

i found out later that it is typical to plateau in the 4-6 month range. dropping the gum/pop did break the stall.

i'm on maintenance now (for the most part), and i've since gone back to drinking diet pop on occasion and chewing gum (daily). i'm watching it. yes, i probably shouldn't use them, but they make life enjoyable.

i think that if you've been stalled for a month or so, i'd definitely try dropping the artificial sweeteners to break it. but until then, why change what's working, if it's making the diet less difficult (other than the health reasons, of course)?

Last edited by jenericstewart; 05-23-2014 at 10:55 AM..
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #850
Senior LCF Member
 
alliejon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 256
Gallery: alliejon
Stats: 320.8/316.4/145
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Start Date: October 2013
I am going to have to start saving my RM for dinner. I fell off last night because I had RM lunch and really wanted more of the same for dinner!!

Live and learn.

Have a good holiday weekend!
alliejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #851
Senior LCF Member
 
Cali girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bills Country
Posts: 160
Gallery: Cali girl
Stats: 213/186/135 (5'7"- 57yrs)
WOE: Moderate Carbs & IF
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenericstewart View Post
i don't often switch because i prefer to have my meal before 1 pm, but unless doing this is a matter of life and death, why not? it's not a race. life goes on. life throws in variables. that said, unless switching derails you, i wouldn't be so hard on yourself.

at my highest weight, i was super strict about keeping at the same time, day in and day out. now that i look back, i shouldn't have been so stern.

no two days are alike. just keep on keeping on. every day is a new day. every day is fresh.
Thanks for the advice, I'm glad to know switching once in awhile
is ok, and everyday is fresh isn't it

Cookie, I have black coffee during the week but have cream and
sweetener on the weekends. It doesn't make me have cravings.
Cali girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #852
Senior LCF Member
 
Cali girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Bills Country
Posts: 160
Gallery: Cali girl
Stats: 213/186/135 (5'7"- 57yrs)
WOE: Moderate Carbs & IF
L- 3 sausage links, and 2 scrambled eggs

D- spinach salad
Fried fish in garlic butter& shredded Parmesan cheese w/ chives
Sweet potato fries
Almond milk
Cali girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #853
Big Yapper!!!!
 
iakaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 8,401
Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliejon View Post
I am going to have to start saving my RM for dinner. I fell off last night because I had RM lunch and really wanted more of the same for dinner!!

Live and learn.

Have a good holiday weekend!
I sympathize with that. I have found best to not eat RM at lunch because life seems to always throw me an evening curve ball.....

And once I fall off for couple days, it takes some effort to get back on track.
iakaren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #854
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
I made the mistake of eating my Rm at 11 yesterday... And not eating all of it... Needless to say dinner time i caved. Lesson learned. I have exercise for today and RM at 1. Going to have nachos and a brownie
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:43 AM   #855
Senior LCF Member
 
jenericstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 450
Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/173/168; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD 100+ g protein
Start Date: 6/7/12
CookieCrazy: every day is a new day. i work at having a LOT of protein during my RM (as BBD prescribes). that really helps. also, don't feel guilty for eating a cm. i really think life's too short. this is NOT a race.

i've found that when i have my RM just after noon, savoring my food, PLUS having a lot of protein, i do the best. during my RM, i portion out my CM food, so that i don't have to think about it later. just knowing it's ready for me seems to relieve the stress of not being able to eat anything "fun" later. i know, it's a mind thing, but it works.

This is what just my protein looks like on a random day:

during my RM:
protein powder (30 g. protein)
1/2 c cottage cheese (14 g. protein)
1 c. milk (8 g. protein)
1 oz. pecans (7 g. protein)
3 oz. mozzarella (21 g. protein)

during my CM:
4 oz. turkey sausage (16 g. protein)

that's 14 servings of protein. BBD recommends 7+ during breakfast, but i found that is just not enough to keep the craving monster at bay. protein also ALSO keeps your metabolism up!!!

Last edited by jenericstewart; 05-25-2014 at 06:51 AM..
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #856
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenericstewart View Post
CookieCrazy: every day is a new day. i work at having a LOT of protein during my RM (as BBD prescribes). that really helps. also, don't feel guilty for eating a cm. i really think life's too short. this is NOT a race.

i've found that when i have my RM just after noon, savoring my food, PLUS having a lot of protein, i do the best. during my RM, i portion out my CM protein, so that i don't have to think about it later. just knowing it's ready for me seems to relieve the stress of not being able to eat anything "fun" later. i know, it's a mind thing, but it works.
Thank you for your post! I felt like jabba the hut yesterday. I have cravings today because of it too, but Im going to fight em!! Todsy I had a protein shske and cucumber for my cm and i am drinking lemon water till my rm this afternoon. Lemon water definitely helps me. At least i got a lot of exercise yesterday playing water balloon baseball with my 6 year old stepson. I wad outside for about 2 hours.
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:00 AM   #857
Senior LCF Member
 
jenericstewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 450
Gallery: jenericstewart
Stats: 293+/173/168; 5'6", 53 yrs
WOE: JUDDD 100+ g protein
Start Date: 6/7/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
Thank you for your post! I felt like jabba the hut yesterday. I have cravings today because of it too, but Im going to fight em!!
hey, whatever works! i've found that if i'm having horrible cravings, having a strictly meat/egg day (<10 g carbs) works wonders. it's hard to white knuckle it when you have little ones. if you have protein things around that you really love, just eat those as much as you need to get through the day. the day after a meat/egg day, for me, i find that i'm more stable in cravings.

of course everyone's different. you have to find what works for YOU!
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 02:29 PM   #858
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
I had a delicious RM and have been re-reading the CAD book. It helps motivate me. I stll have trouble "believing" that eating this way will get me to my goal. Its hard to belive that eating cookies or chocolate everyday will mske me lose 75lbs
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:40 AM   #859
Big Yapper!!!!
 
iakaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 8,401
Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
I had a delicious RM and have been re-reading the CAD book. It helps motivate me. I stll have trouble "believing" that eating this way will get me to my goal. Its hard to belive that eating cookies or chocolate everyday will mske me lose 75lbs
I think depends on where you are in losing. When you have more to lose, the cookies and chocolate are still ok in moderation. As you get less to lose, then the cookies and chocolate may need to be decreased.......but not eliminated.

I am going to try a healthier CAD.........in my RMS, I am going to eat my carbs in more veggies and grains, not sugars (desserts)

I lost on CAD before, but then let excuses take me off path.
Starting today on another attempt with more eggs for CMs and veggies for my RMs.
iakaren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #860
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
I think depends on where you are in losing. When you have more to lose, the cookies and chocolate are still ok in moderation. As you get less to lose, then the cookies and chocolate may need to be decreased.......but not eliminated.

I am going to try a healthier CAD.........in my RMS, I am going to eat my carbs in more veggies and grains, not sugars (desserts)

I lost on CAD before, but then let excuses take me off path.
Starting today on another attempt with more eggs for CMs and veggies for my RMs.


I am hoping I can do atleast twenty lbs before i have to start skipping dessert. I am getting a little more exerciae so hopefully that helps.

Also, i am starting to realize that my calorie intake each day is roughly 1500 to 2000 .... So either way I think I would be losing weight. What calorie totals are you guys taking in a day????
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #861
Big Yapper!!!!
 
iakaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 8,401
Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
I have to start tracking my food a little better. Just so I pay a little attention to what it adds up to in a day.....

And give me added incentive to stay on plan better. That is my issue. Excuses to stray off-plan......

I tend to blame everything on stress, family, work..........and that derails me.
iakaren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:48 AM   #862
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
I have read this book a million times.....

Does anyone know how many carbs you can have in your CM???
I know the list of ok veggies , 2 ounces of cheese and to make it 50% protein 50% veggies, but I dont see a total carb count anywhere???

Funny story.... I packed my RM today, left over pasta, apple, and roll.... and I actually thought...gross, maybe I will just order a greek salad
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:53 AM   #863
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
I have to start tracking my food a little better. Just so I pay a little attention to what it adds up to in a day.....

And give me added incentive to stay on plan better. That is my issue. Excuses to stray off-plan......

I tend to blame everything on stress, family, work..........and that derails me.
I am definitely a stress eater.
I guess in a good way this diet allows me to stress eat once a day.
I use another webite to track what I eat and my weight.
Weighing everyday is stress enough!!

Last edited by CookieCrazy; 05-27-2014 at 04:54 AM..
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:31 AM   #864
Senior LCF Member
 
alliejon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 256
Gallery: alliejon
Stats: 320.8/316.4/145
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Start Date: October 2013
I haven't been sticking to the plan. I have an all or none mentality, and if I'm not "perfect" I'm going overboard... I decided I am going to try weight watchers again... But I'll focus on their "simply filling" version, which focuses on eating real foods over processed foods. I may even try to do CAD within the WW tracker, but not putting pressure on myself right now.

I just had a lovely meal of leftovers, pork, green beans, corn, and splurged on two delicious tablespoons of bbq sauce. It was very delicious and satisfying. Hope it carries me until lunch.
__________________
Allie
alliejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #865
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
One thing I have got to start learning to do is SLOW DOWN when I am eating.
I dont know what my deal is, but its like I black out after the first few bites...then its all gone...and I am stuffed.
But I will say once again...I am going to have to cut my portions back some more because my tummy hurts again Normally I could have had a second serving.

For curiousity I am going to calorie/carb count my RM:
Spaghetti
cinnamon roll
apples/dip sauce

All of that was about 700 calories and 70 carbs.
So, for the day with two CMs of a protein shake...I will only have about 1300-1500 calories and less than 100 carbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder this works!!!

Last edited by CookieCrazy; 05-27-2014 at 09:21 AM..
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #866
Senior LCF Member
 
KatMck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: FL
Posts: 220
Gallery: KatMck
Stats: 5'1" 150+/expecting!/110 as of 09/24/2014
WOE: CAD/CALP maintenance since March 2014
Start Date: October 2013
Hi, everyone! Glad to see everyone is still chugging along with this WOE! I hadn't weighed in a week until this morning because I've been so busy cleaning and painting the new house. I was a little worried about weighing in because I haven't been following CAD guidelines as closely as I would like (although I still had a couple of perfect CAD days in there). I was holding my breath when I stepped on the scale this morning and . . . 107.8! The exact same as my average last week, yay!

We're supposed to do the actual moving this weekend. After I get the old place cleaned and painted, I'll finally settle down again and be able to weigh regularly. Until then, I'll be updating my average and peeking in to get inspired by all of your awesome food logs and stories!
KatMck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:02 PM   #867
Junior LCF Member
 
CookieCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 59
Gallery: CookieCrazy
Stats: 251/247/175
WOE: CADD / RM = lunch
Start Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMck View Post
Hi, everyone! Glad to see everyone is still chugging along with this WOE! I hadn't weighed in a week until this morning because I've been so busy cleaning and painting the new house. I was a little worried about weighing in because I haven't been following CAD guidelines as closely as I would like (although I still had a couple of perfect CAD days in there). I was holding my breath when I stepped on the scale this morning and . . . 107.8! The exact same as my average last week, yay!

We're supposed to do the actual moving this weekend. After I get the old place cleaned and painted, I'll finally settle down again and be able to weigh regularly. Until then, I'll be updating my average and peeking in to get inspired by all of your awesome food logs and stories!
Awesome weigh in!!
CookieCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #868
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1
Gallery: Heart_Art_Soul
Stats: 367/301/175
WOE: CAD
Start Date: 01/01/2014
Hello Everyone!
I am so excited to finally join this group. I have been lurking for awhile
I have been overweight my entire life and I am so excited to find something that works for me finally and I am not suffering - which is even more exciting! I started CAD the 1st of this year and have lost 37 lbs so far...With Adkins it took me 6 years to lose 29 lbs from my heaviest at 367... lots of going on and off again... it was exhausting! I actually purchased the book over 2 years ago at Goodwill. I read it and thought to myself... that sounds nice, but there is no way that this can work. I finally decided to try it... I wish I could go back 2 years into the past and hit myself upside the head with that book. LOL I still can't believe it! Losing weight and eating cake and icecream everyday! When I go down a clothing size my 1st assumption is that the clothes are being made bigger now. (I now I am not right) I love this plan so much - it is soooooo easy for me! I am looking forward to sharing with and getting to know you all! I can't wait to share my journey and learn from you and hopefully be of support to you as well!
Heart_Art_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:57 PM   #869
Big Yapper!!!!
 
iakaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 8,401
Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Did 2 cheese sticks for BF
2 Hamburger patties and veggie straws for lunch
Ribeye for supper with small portion lima beans; celery with peanut butter

Had snack of almonds and few swallows diet pop about 4:30 .


Hoping everyone is having success.
iakaren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #870
Big Yapper!!!!
 
iakaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Iowa
Posts: 8,401
Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieCrazy View Post
Does anyone know how many carbs you can have in your CM???
I know the list of ok veggies , 2 ounces of cheese and to make it 50% protein 50% veggies, but I dont see a total carb count anywhere???

Funny story.... I packed my RM today, left over pasta, apple, and roll.... and I actually thought...gross, maybe I will just order a greek salad
I think it reads 10 or less. That is my memory...
iakaren is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.