Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #631
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KatMck
Stats: 5'1" 150+/109.6/110 as of 08/21/2014
WOE: CAD/CALP maintenance since March 2014
Start Date: October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post
I wish our culture was more into using our bodies. I think we play lip service to being fit but as a nation we are just too into sedentary activities and passive entertainments. It's funny that there are almost as many gyms around as fast food places but I keep reading over and over to lose weight it's 80% what you eat and 20% what you do so we really collectively need to start eating better for weight loss and the results will show up better at the gym. KatMc could probably attest to that one.

MIW
I completely agree. I'm an aerialist, so I am fully onboard with exercise using your own bodyweight. Everything I do on the hoop or on any other apparatus is all done using bodyweight. I feel stronger and more fit than I've ever remembered feeling, plus I get a workout without it feeling like a workout. I used to run and do jumping jacks and jump rope, but only because I felt I should, not because I ever enjoyed one moment of it. I'm glad I've found something that I look forward to doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflowers View Post
Hi Kat
Do you have regular cheat days?
I tried really hard not to cheat while I was in the losing phase. I think over the course of beginning CAD in October, I maybe had 2 or 3 days where I completely disregarded CAD? Other than that, I would just have extremely heavy RM meals that were totally unbalanced on days I felt like cheating. Now, I try not to have many days that aren't CALP appropriate, but if I do, I keep it to once a week. Usually I'll have 2 or 3 RMs a week that are totally unbalanced (i.e. pizza or a burger and fries).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliejon View Post
The scale went down a couple of pounds after my venting last week. I think I was retaining water, because I haven't really earned the weightloss... But it goes to show you, the scale should not dictate your mood or motivation. I let that happen too often...

Happy Easter!
Hope everyone had a great Easter holiday!

I agree that the scale shouldn't dictate your mood or motivation, but it is hard whenever the scale goes up and there seems to be no rhyme or reason. I struggled with that a lot in the beginning, but I found that weighing every day and averaging the weights weekly helped a lot. Weighing every day helped me figure out what would trigger an immediate gain/water retention the next day for me--nuts, oddly enough, too much fake sugar, too much salt, etc. I've gotten much better at predicting what my weight will be on a daily basis. Today took me by surprise though. I thought that maybe my big cheat day would catch up to me, but I was 108.4 this morning. Yesterday I ate skillet hamburger mac-n-cheese with broccoli for my lunch RM, and then seven baked wings and a quest bar for dinner.

I'm including a picture of my RM lunch yesterday for an idea of the portion sizes I eat. After I finished that plate, I had a second same size portion of the hamburger mac and cheese, but I didn't eat extra broccoli as well. Not as balanced as it should have been!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140420_113446847_HDR.jpg (29.9 KB, 16 views)
KatMck is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #632
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CindyLou
Stats: 158/158/130 (5'1")
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Start Date: 7/1/2014 restart
Hello all.

About Scales:
I to have a love-hate relationship with the scale. As for now, I have decided to ignore the scale until I am able to get a consistent rhythm with my meals. Once I get in the groove with this diet then I will start weighing. I really am trying to focus on changing my eating habits and mental attitude toward food.

I have a schedule that makes it hard for me to enjoy my meals the way I would like to. I tried the RM lunch and dinner. I liked the RM lunch better but I have a very short lunch break and I really can't enjoy it like I want to. I have to gobble it up without thinking most days. Soooo....here is my next plan. I will try it and see how it feels. I will eat a BIG breakfast (by big I mean lots of protein), a small lunch (something that doesn't take much time to prepare or eat), and have my RM at dinner but it probably will not be balanced like I have been trying to do thus far. I am really experimenting with everything until something feels right. I will save myself the heartache of seeing the scale bounce up and down and just wait until later.

About exercise:
I don't have a decent exercise plan. I have several books (5 ) but have been unable or unwilling to commit to one. Maybe I should just put them all in a hat and pull one out and go with it. I also have a decent back yard that is fenced in. I could do what MakeItWork does.

Last edited by CindyLou; 04-21-2014 at 11:59 AM..
CindyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:52 PM   #633
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Quote:
Hi MIW, I'm not understanding why you would start adding calories at your reward meal? What I'm getting is that you naturally were eating less calories by following the CAD. What's wrong with your body naturally lowering the calories? I can see if you were forcing yourself to eat 1200 calories a day but if its a natural thing that your body is doing, why mess with a good thing? I'm thinking all you did was sabotage yourself by adding more and more calories until your body couldn't take it anymore. I myself don't care if I don't eat a lot of calories as long as I'm eating healthy and getting enough to eat.(I take a lot of vitamins too)

It's a thing where you have to trust your body to know. Seems that you didn't trust your body to know, and you forced it to take in more calories than it wanted at the rm's until you started to gain again. Not to be rude, sorry. I'm just trying to figure out why calories were so important? I think the Hellers are right because after awhile the body will settle into the proper weight that is healthy for it. Do you think you're really a carbohydrate addict? I wonder since you're losing weight drinking a lot of sugary juices..especially fruit juices..
Hey no offense taken! It is a strategy for me as I wanted to actually study my own results and see if it was true about the protein to carb ratio and not having to count the calories. The Heller's promised you wouldn't have to count calories and that it was the control of insulin- not the amounts one ate that result in weight loss so I wanted to see if it was true. I could see that up to a point it was true.

I do think it is important for people to spot check themselves on calories because people may want to realize if they are only eating 800 calories a day or something. I know for a fact I was eating 3000-4000 calories a day for almost an entire month and continued to lose. To me that is mind blowing! It was a fun month and experiment but not something I would do indefinitely anyways and of course it didn't take too long for the body to catch up.

I experiment quite a bit with various ways to control insulin release. It is just one of those things I suppose.

MIW
Old 04-22-2014, 05:08 AM   #634
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alliejon
Stats: 306.6/305/145
Love seeing the food photos... This board is motivating to see the success stories as well as the work in progress!!
alliejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:52 AM   #635
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
Kat, I forgot to ask you about the pizza you had after the burger and fries and malt the other day. Was it low carb pizza? Where did you go for your burger and fries and malt? Burger King?

Last edited by oriana; 04-22-2014 at 06:06 AM..
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:57 AM   #636
Senior LCF Member

We still have some hamburger mac and cheese left over, so I'm still eating it. I'm including a photo of my RM yesterday. This RM really seems to be working for me, as I was 108.2 today. I did eat a very small dinner yesterday of chicken and spinach, so maybe that's why I'm down. I also had a Quest bar and a handful of raspberries. I've noticed that I tend to dip in weight right before I hit TOM symptoms, though, so I'll probably see a spike in a few days.

Oriana, it was not a low carb burger or pizza. It was a full cheat day with carbs at every meal. I didn't plan it that way, but it just kind of happened. I ate the burger, fries, and chocolate malt at a neat little diner called Burger Place, and half of a Bayside Bianca pizza at NYPD pizza, plus two and a half fried mozzarella sticks. You can google NYPD pizza if you want to get an idea of the serving size and ingredients. I'm including some pics from Burger place to give you an idea of serving sizes and portions (these aren't my pics, but my meal was similar). I don't have any pics of the pizza, though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140421_114846940_HDR.jpg (37.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg i15V4pBCUH2lz4 (1).jpg (53.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Lb0jeEDrfxwGnb.jpg (21.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 04-22-2014, 08:25 AM   #637
Major LCF Poster!

Love this, Kat!!!! Weren't you full for dinner though after having that burger and fries and malt? You usually eat so little for your dinner cm that I would think you wouldn't want a pizza! But I know that I have it in my head some times that this will be a cheat day and it doesn't matter how full I am, I just eat anyway.

Last edited by oriana; 04-22-2014 at 08:32 AM..
Old 04-22-2014, 08:41 AM   #638
Major LCF Poster!

Kat, I was looking at your daily schedule of eating and it looks more like you are doing the Big Breakfast Diet. You eat when you get up basically and then you have a low carb dinner which is what she promotes. You also seem to have a free day every 7th day and that is what is allowed on the BBD at maintenance level.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:42 AM   #639
Major LCF Poster!

Cindy have you looked at the Big Breakfast Diet. Maybe that will work for you.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:21 AM   #640
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mayflowers
Stats: 197/196/150
WOE: CAD-Stress Eating Cure
Start Date: 4/13/14
Quote:
Hey no offense taken! It is a strategy for me MIW
OH!! I get it now! Man, you're like me I like to experiment too but I never thought about the calorie ratio! I would think though that at 800 calories a day, wouldn't we be losing weight quickly? Not withstanding the 'starvation mode' thing. My whole issue is I don't want to feel hunger and I don't want to crave sugar. How I get there is not relevant as long as it's healthy.

I cheated yesterday and on Easter so I'm getting back into the program again. But I did lose a lb so I'm losing and not gaining! Today I gave up wheat again It's like freaking giving up smoking only worse because it tastes a lot better! I quit smoking like 26 years ago, cold turkey. Oh an maybe all the tv commercials don't help either! My ND (naturopathic doctor) said to eat spelt that's it's a lot healthier than the franken wheat. But I want to lose the weight first.

My goal this week is 2 lbs. loss. I just bought Sean T's T25 workout and I hope I can do it. Should be getting it today. I'm going to go walk 30 mins now at lunch time. I usually do the dvd's when it's bad weather.

Last edited by Mayflowers; 04-22-2014 at 09:24 AM..
Mayflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:26 AM   #641
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMck View Post
It was a full cheat day with carbs at every meal. I didn't plan it that way, but it just kind of happened. I ate the burger, fries, and chocolate malt at a neat little diner called Burger Place, and half of a Bayside Bianca pizza at .
OMG that drink looks soooo good and refreshing...I want one now!
Old 04-22-2014, 05:10 PM   #642
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: CindyLou
Stats: 158/158/130 (5'1")
Start Date: 7/1/2014 restart
Love the food pictures!

Dinner RM: fried tilapia, broccoli, a big fat crusty roll with butter, couple strawberries.

I also stopped making excuses and went ahead and did my resistance workout today. I have all the books so I may as well use one.

MakeItWork, I think most people do what you are doing....trying different things to see what works. Our bodies, lifestyle, schedules, budgets are so different....we have to try until something clicks. I think it is the rare person who does a program exactly the way it is written without tweaking something. Even if we only change one thing, we still aren't following the program exactly. I hope you find the right combination. I hope I do too!

Oriana, I think I might have read the Big Breakfast Diet a really, really long time ago. I have no recollection of the rules.

I like having my RM for lunch but I just can't enjoy it. I barely get 20 minutes (most days it is more like 15) to eat lunch. And I am usually bothered my people talking to me....I just can't enjoy it. I haven't considered having it for breakfast. I will think about it.

Last edited by CindyLou; 04-22-2014 at 05:20 PM..
CindyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #643
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyJBH
Stats: 198/194/165
WOE: CAD
Start Date: April 23, 2014
Hi... New here. I'm starting this woe tomorrow. Very excited about it. I weigh around 195 and would love to lose 30 lbs.
AmyJBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:24 PM   #644
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beadelia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJBH View Post
Hi... New here. I'm starting this woe tomorrow. Very excited about it. I weigh around 195 and would love to lose 30 lbs.
Welcome! You will find lots of support and lot of good answers to your questions here. Best of luck as you begin your weight loss journey.
Beadelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:29 AM   #645
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Amy a bunch of nice people here... I gained all my weight from menopause. I was 137 before I went into perimenopause and I've been trying to get it off since.

Hi Beadelia and Oriana... I'm a here but not with the program..which I started doing when the first book came out.. My favorite version.. the rm is eat whatever I want... no restrictions of portions.. lol

I just got a new exercise dvd. Sean T's Focus T25. It's 25 mins workouts. I like it so far. I follow the moderated exercises. I can't jump or jog in place or do jumping jacks. I have hip replacements.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:37 AM   #646
Major LCF Poster!

Finding fruit to be the ulitmate cleansing food these days. I have so much more energy when I include it.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:16 AM   #647
Senior LCF Member

Hi ladies! (Not sure if we have any gents!) - I am down 2.8 pounds from Easter... not sure if it is related to water weight, but I'll take it!! Now that the scale is going back down, I will be trying to focus on sticking to the plan and not the scale. I really think I'll take a month break from the scale. Though I know the data is valuable, my mental state cannot take it.

I did look through past food logs to see when I did the best on CAD. I was adding a protein drink to my CM meals, so I ordered those drinks again. They are a "clear" drink type concentrate that I used to take when I tried metabolic research diet. They are low carb and extremely delicious when I mix them with fresca... Based on my logs, I consistently stayed on plan (no hunger) when I used these along with CMs.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:25 AM   #648
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Amy a bunch of nice people here... I gained all my weight from menopause. I was 137 before I went into perimenopause and I've been trying to get it off since.

Hi Beadelia and Oriana... I'm a here but not with the program..which I started doing when the first book came out.. My favorite version.. the rm is eat whatever I want... no restrictions of portions.. lol

I just got a new exercise dvd. Sean T's Focus T25. It's 25 mins workouts. I like it so far. I follow the moderated exercises. I can't jump or jog in place or do jumping jacks. I have hip replacements.
I think we all tweak the program one way or another as we discover what works for us. And sometimes what works stops working, and we have to tweak a little more or switch programs for a while to shake things up. Right now I'm doing JUDDD on "down" days and trying to do CAD/CALP on "up" days (otherwise I go way over my calorie limit), and so far it's working beautifully. I'm slowly losing pounds, and best of all, have experienced a big reduction in arthritis pain and a big boost in energy--especially on my 500-calorie down days. How's that for counter-intuitive?

I hear you on the exercise. I have an artificial right hip and an artificial left knee, so certain activities and motions are just not on the program! But good for you for finding a program you like and can do.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:40 AM   #649
Senior LCF Member

My menu today:

CM breakfast: cabbage, cheese, and chicken + diet drink
CM lunch: cauliflower, cheese, and chicken + diet drink
Planned RM: Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, carrots, and honey bun
Old 04-23-2014, 09:55 AM   #650
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliejon View Post
My menu today:

CM breakfast: cabbage, cheese, and chicken + diet drink
CM lunch: cauliflower, cheese, and chicken + diet drink
Planned RM: Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, carrots, and honey bun

I hadn't thought of having veggies or chicken for breakfast, but it's a good idea. There's no reason I couldn't even have some veggies with my morning eggs--it would be a good alternative for us gluten-sensitive types. Thanks, Alliejon!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #651
Senior LCF Member

Oh my goodness... I mix spaghetti squash or cauliflower with my eggs all the time. Some people on CAD tell me that squash is not for CM, but I've never had an issue with it!!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:25 AM   #652
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Hi all.

After 17 months of doing CAD in one form or another I am off to a new way of eating for an experiment/adventure.

I found that I just plateaued and after losing a solid 20 pounds I won't budge. I just got more and more into craving junk. Plain and simple. I am not saying this WOE doesn't work because it does and I know it does. However...

I am going to try basically an exact opposite approach which is high carb low fat diet. I am trying the Raw til 4 diet which is very high in fruits and veggies and cooked carbs for dinner.

I have been doing it for 2 days and am shocked that I am not hungry one bit. I fully expected shakiness, hunger, cravings, headaches, etc from eating too many carbs but I haven't one iota. I mean a single iota. It is nuts!

I am eating 2000+ calories a day. Basically if you look on youtube there are many people who have been eating this way and vegan for years, like 7 to 14 years and are as fit as a fiddle, active, and have the lab work to back it up. I am intrigued. I am committing to one month to see what happens. As a nurse I am interested in some of the medical claims I have learned about as some people say they reversed their type II diabetes, cleared up fungal infections, etc with eating practically only fruits and veggies which is high sources of fructose (fruit sugar) and starches- both of which are carbs and this goes against conventional thinking on the subject. I personally have a chronic fungal rash that I have had for 13 years or so that comes and goes and I am curious to see if it goes away. Also I have extremely thin weak fingernails and that is another claim that eating this way is supposed to cause hair and nails to get stronger so I will be looking at that as well. Those are my own personal anecdotal things I will be looking for - not necessarily weight loss per say although that too is a goal!

I will let everyone know but understandably this is not CAD so I don't know if you all would want me to post here or not about it.

I am not against eating animal products or anything like that. I am just in the phase of my life where I want to be healthy and the idea of infusing the body with living micro nutrients is intriguing to say the least. And the fact that I feel even better than I did while following CAD is mind blowing. Those of you who have been here since I started posting in Nov of 2012 know I have shared what I was up to from the beginning when I went to IF and then one meal a day high calorie style. Now I am basically doing 3 meals a day high calorie just with raw fruits and veggies (whole or in smoothies and shakes), and for dinner some type of cooked carb like whole rice pasta or potato.

I swear it is satisfying and I don't miss my iced mochas, bacon, eggs, cheese sticks, any of it!

I will check back after the month to let everyone know how it works out. Until then I wish everyone the best and find a WOE that works for you

MIW

Last edited by Makeitwork; 04-23-2014 at 10:32 AM..
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #653
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi all.

After 17 months of doing CAD in one form or another I am off to a new way of eating for an experiment/adventure.

I found that I just plateaued and after losing a solid 20 pounds I won't budge. I just got more and more into craving junk. Plain and simple. I am not saying this WOE doesn't work because it does and I know it does. However...

I am going to try basically an exact opposite approach which is high carb low fat diet. I am trying the Raw til 4 diet which is very high in fruits and veggies and cooked carbs for dinner.

I have been doing it for 2 days and am shocked that I am not hungry one bit. I fully expected shakiness, hunger, cravings, headaches, etc from eating too many carbs but I haven't one iota. I mean a single iota. It is nuts!

I am eating 2000+ calories a day. Basically if you look on youtube there are many people who have been eating this way and vegan for years, like 7 to 14 years and are as fit as a fiddle, active, and have the lab work to back it up. I am intrigued. I am committing to one month to see what happens. As a nurse I am interested in some of the medical claims I have learned about as some people say they reversed their type II diabetes, cleared up fungal infections, etc with eating practically only fruits and veggies which is high sources of fructose (fruit sugar) and starches- both of which are carbs and this goes against conventional thinking on the subject. I personally have a chronic fungal rash that I have had for 13 years or so that comes and goes and I am curious to see if it goes away. Also I have extremely thin weak fingernails and that is another claim that eating this way is supposed to cause hair and nails to get stronger so I will be looking at that as well. Those are my own personal anecdotal things I will be looking for - not necessarily weight loss per say although that too is a goal!

I will let everyone know but understandably this is not CAD so I don't know if you all would want me to post here or not about it.

I am not against eating animal products or anything like that. I am just in the phase of my life where I want to be healthy and the idea of infusing the body with living micro nutrients is intriguing to say the least. And the fact that I feel even better than I did while following CAD is mind blowing. Those of you who have been here since I started posting in Nov of 2012 know I have shared what I was up to from the beginning when I went to IF and then one meal a day high calorie style. Now I am basically doing 3 meals a day high calorie just with raw fruits and veggies (whole or in smoothies and shakes), and for dinner some type of cooked carb like whole rice pasta or potato.

I swear it is satisfying and I don't miss my iced mochas, bacon, eggs, cheese sticks, any of it!

I will check back after the month to let everyone know how it works out. Until then I wish everyone the best and find a WOE that works for you

MIW

MIW, thank you for letting us know about your plans. I hope that this will be a winner for you and that the pesky rash does disappear permanently. Even though you won't be on CAD, please keep dropping by to update us on how you are doing, and of course we always welcome your knowledgeable advice.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #654
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyJBH
Stats: 198/194/165
WOE: CAD
Start Date: April 23, 2014
Got my book today. Anxious to read thru it. So far so good. Looking forward to my reward meal tonight. Thanks for the welcome!!
AmyJBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #655
Major LCF Poster!

MIW and I will be following the Raw til 4 plan for awhile. I kept reverting back to fruit for my running and energy needs. I would go back and forth on CAD and this and just plain old felt less lethargic while eating so much fruit. I have not had a pacing heart or any weird fainting spells as I reverted back to my standby fruit diet. I'll be letting you know as well. I guess MIW and I are kind of the guinnea pigs. Literally "pigs" as we are eating up to 3-4000 calories, at least I am!!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:30 PM   #656
Senior LCF Member

Would love for you to keep posting here - we all have the sme goal to lose or maintain!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:23 PM   #657
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
Love this, Kat!!!! Weren't you full for dinner though after having that burger and fries and malt? You usually eat so little for your dinner cm that I would think you wouldn't want a pizza! But I know that I have it in my head some times that this will be a cheat day and it doesn't matter how full I am, I just eat anyway.
I was stuffed, but that day I just felt like cheating. Plus, since I'm still slowly losing, I figure I need to add in some extra RM meals on different days. I really don't want to go much below 107.

Quote:
Welcome! There is a great group of gals here muddling along and trying to figure out what's best for each of us!

We will all miss you, MIW, so please don't stop posting! As Alliejon said, we're all here to lose (or maintain)! We can definitely use the tips and tricks.

I'm sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days, but Mon-Wed are grading days and I have been slammed. I managed to get my grades in 2 hours before the deadline, but I've been working 10-12 hour days since Monday.

What I have been eating has not been the best, either. I've been making seriously poor decisions, although I haven't been overeating. Yesterday, I had a Steakburger with cheese, an order of fries, and a Junior chocolate shake from Steak 'n' Shake and my usual cheesy chicken and spinach for a CM. Today I was 107.8 lbs.

Today I ate a large chicken Tropichop from Pollo Tropical. I included a picture. I also ate a few (okay, half) of my husband's order of fries. I'm glad I did because grading took me so long I didn't get to eat anything else to eat today. Tomorrow I am going to Koi Wan, a Chinese buffet, and I am going to eat until I am stuffed! I've been so stressed the past couple of days that I haven't had time to eat very well. If I feel like having a second RM tomorrow night, I will.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140423_112801298_HDR.jpg (52.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-24-2014, 05:24 AM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

Morning ladies, I am still here and like I said I am doing this little excursion with fruit for a month. If it doesn't give me results, I will be back in no time to CAD . Keep posting those food logs.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:25 AM   #659
Major LCF Poster!

Kat, I think it is the earlier rms that are helping !!! Keep those pictures coming. I was wondering if you drink black coffee.

Last edited by oriana; 04-24-2014 at 05:28 AM..
Old 04-24-2014, 05:27 AM   #660
Major LCF Poster!

Kat, I am not sure but in the original CAD it said that if you lose too much to include a rm breakfast a couple of times a week. I think they meant that you could have 2 rms on those days. Have you been exercising much?