Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 11:22 AM   #481
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Beadelia- yes it is a range depending on the site and I like having a range to work with because I don't always eat the same every day anyways. It is just neat to have an idea of what your body needs just to sustain day to day without loss/gain. We ALL have a harder time as we age. We lose skeletal muscles, hormonal changes, and become more and more insulin resistant as we age- even people who are not hyperinsulinemic.

SuzeQ: I am a woman. My current wt is 215. You can see my screen pic. I am 5' 2.5". In the first 6 months I lost only 20 pounds but 5 inches each off of my bust and waist measurements, 2 inches off my arms. We are talking a bunch of muscle was getting loaded on in that process to see those kind of measurement reductions with only 20 pound loss and virtually no consistent exercise. I have done lots of exercise in my life from my early 20's to current but I am not consistent. Usually like 3 months out of the year I get a wild hair and do more serious training. I was born short and stalky with lots of muscle mass. I look maybe 180 lbs next to others who weigh the same weight due to my muscles. I am not a body builder or anything but I do have that "power house" female body type and even at my weight with the minimal training I do I have very muscular calves and biceps that pop out. I have to weigh a lot of patients at work and I am always amazed at folks who visually look like they are 100 lbs heavier due to all their adipose tissue but are only 30 pounds heavier on the scale. That is the difference muscle can make. I think that is probably why I can eat the higher amounts of calories. Don't get me wrong either- I have plenty of fat to lose and I clearly remember being 150 pounds and thinking how fat I was then. Looking back at pictures I would LOVE to be 150 pounds again! LOL

I suspect I am premenopausal. I am coming up on 39 any day now... LOL but I can feel the change in my body. I have done starvation diets since the age of 14. I used to be able to drop wt fairly easily and see results quick. I decided this time to take it slow and experiment just on myself, not necessarily an out of the box diet so I do tweak it a bit such as unbalanced, high calorie that is not in the book. I can see that what I was able to do just few months ago has leveled off and isn't working anymore so I am willing to do more adjustments. I just didn't want to start off my journey with low calorie. I am totally willing to cut but where would I be now if I started out doing 1500 calories a day and only lost 40 pounds and leveled off? (Has happened last few times I've dieted). Here I have lost 20 pounds eating 1800-4000 calories a day following the basic CAD principles of carbs in a one hour time frame, aiming for "balance" ie protein/carb/low carb veggie ratio. I think it is actually neat that I lost what I have doing what I have. If someone told me 18 months ago that I could do that by eating MORE than I ever had but confining it to a one hour time frame I'd have thought they were nuts. By the way I am an RN, I have studied insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia a fair bit and went into this with a scientific bent.

jenericstewart
: I am finding that is the same thing for me. I have finally leveled off the loss I was able to get out of eating the way I have so I am going to have to do some tweaks but I cannot complain one bit and haven't felt the need to go off the diet just because I have stalled. I do know I have done some things this last month for sure that has caused a 3 pounds gain which was drinking more alcohol so now I am letting my body adjust back. For now I am totally fine with eating the way I eat and still maintaining my loss.

MIW

Last edited by Makeitwork; 04-05-2014 at 11:36 AM..
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #482
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Beadelia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenericstewart View Post
throwing my two cents in here... at almost 300 lbs, about twelve years ago, when i'd first heard of CAD, i tried it and lost 22 pounds within a few months. i thought it was a dream diet. i wasn't watching calories but sticking with one meal per day, which i usually had in early afternoon.

i never lost an ounce after the initial loss, even though i stayed on CAD, virtually without fail, for an entire year. i gave up once i realized i wasn't losing anymore. calorie numbers do enter here somewhere. i'm not sure where.

CAD/BBD is great for me with maintenance, working like a dream, but losing weight withOUT calorie watching, even with this method, does not happen with my pcos body.
I think you have a very good point, at least for many people. (We aren't all alike, of course.) I never counted calories after starting CAD, but while weight loss was rapid at first, it quickly stalled and then reversed. At the same time, my RMs were getting more and more off balance because instead of having one or two carby things, I was trying to cram in everything I'd been wanting or thought I would want later, and plenty of it. That meant my calorie intake was soaring. At my age, height, and low activity level, failure was inevitable. But then, I'm very insulin resistant, with blood sugars hovering just under the low end of the diabetic range. When do follow CALP and balance my RMs, results are better, but I think that for a while at least I'm going to try keeping my RMs lower in carbs, as mentioned a few posts back, and counting calories too just to see how many I take in. We aren't all alike, and maybe I'm one who will have to watch both carbs and calories to have any hope of losing. Darn--I HATE counting ANYTHING! But I also hate weighing nearly twice what I should.

Sighhhh--I guess that for most of us, there's no magic bullet, no one thing that will solve everything. Some of us, at least, will have to consider both numbers and sources of calories, plus activity levels, plus health issues (like your PCOS and my gluten sensitivity), plus who knows what all else. But at least CALP both simplifies meal planning for me and lets me have a little freedom to indulge occasionally without going completely off the rails. IF I stick to ALL the rules and avoid known trigger foods!

BTW, did you find a formula and a plan that has worked for you? Thank you for your post, and I wish you all the best. We're all in this war together.
Beadelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:38 AM   #483
Major LCF Poster!

Oh ya, I forgot to report this from a couple of weeks ago but it made me happy:

I periodically spot check my fasting blood sugars at work. One time about 6 months ago I did and it was 103 and that was with an almost 22 hour fast behind me too. That range can mean one is in the pre-diabetic range.

Well that bothered me to no end, even though just based off the symptoms I have I KNOW I am hyperinsulinemic. Well just a couple weeks ago I check again and my FBS was 87!

I know day to day there can be fluctuations but I sure feel better seeing a number under 100!

MIW
Old 04-05-2014, 11:52 AM   #484
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jenericstewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post

jenericstewart
: I am finding that is the same thing for me. I have finally leveled off the loss I was able to get out of eating the way I have so I am going to have to do some tweaks but I cannot complain one bit and haven't felt the need to go off the diet just because I have stalled. I do know I have done some things this last month for sure that has caused a 3 pounds gain which was drinking more alcohol so now I am letting my body adjust back. For now I am totally fine with eating the way I eat and still maintaining my loss.

MIW
i'm 52, not sure where i sit as far as menopause is concerned. still have periods. bummer! i always enjoy your posts, down to the minutest detail. thanks for posting as often as you do. there is no diet formula that works for everyone. we're all so different. i'm rooting for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadelia View Post
BTW, did you find a formula and a plan that has worked for you? Thank you for your post, and I wish you all the best. We're all in this war together.
i stumbled upon JUDDD right here at lowcarfriends, which has been a dream diet for me. something about the ups and downs made my body respond like no other diet. along the way, i've utilized CAD/BBD for diet reprieves and maintenance.

i don't love weighing everything, but i've been at it so long, that it's worth it to me, to keep myself on track. most of my life i've counted calories, so maybe that's why it's not such a stretch.

Last edited by jenericstewart; 04-05-2014 at 11:54 AM..
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #485
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SuzeQ
Stats: 5'2"/75 years old 169/155/135
WOE: Anything that works!
Start Date: June 6, 2011
All such great inspirational posts. Yes, MIW, I relate to muscle. At the same height as you, I also have a lot of muscle. Used to do a lot of weight training, now Pilates instead. I never looked my weight, but dang it all, losing anything is such a bummer. At my height there is no such thing as eat more. That is for a whoopee kind of day. Atkins remarked once about CAD/CALP by saying that in his opinion it was a great plan to use for those days when you couldn't actually stay on LC WOE. If I could actually control myself and only eat 500 cals a day I would stay on JUDDD for my DD's and eat 1500 for my UD's. Unfortunately I have no self contro, sniff sniff, and get hungry.

Love all the great ideas.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:52 PM   #486
Major LCF Poster!

For me I really notice I get hungry around TOM which it seems every other month is really bad with hunger or even cravings, and the odd is business as usual or if I do not eat enough. I also noticed once I went to IF that I got less hungry. Something for me about the frequency of eating was making me more hungry. That was part of what got me interested in high calorie weight loss because I didn't want to lose by just skipping meals so during my RM hour I started increasing my caloric intake and found I was still losing.

I am actually exercising again last couple of days. I don't do anything unusual. Just brisk 30 minute walk which is just exactly a mile around the perimeter of my land and then about 20 minutes or so of various leg and arm callisthenic exercises. I read "Convict Conditioning" and follow the author's suggestions of staring out with the easiest forms and building up skill and strength. It is a good book and interesting premise!

MIW
Old 04-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #487
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
i'm 52, not sure where i sit as far as menopause is concerned. still have periods. bummer! D
I could be wrong about the premenopause thing I just feel like I am changing hormonally. I used to always be hot and sweaty. Last year now I actually get cold and rarely sweat anymore. I always thought it was from being overweight but I have only lost 20-25 pounds and I have been way thinner and still sweat all the time! I know many get hot flashes but I have one co-worker who always froze when she went through menopause. I still have a very regular cycle.

MIW
Old 04-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #488
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KatMck
Stats: 5'1" 150+/expecting!/110 as of 09/24/2014
WOE: CAD/CALP maintenance since March 2014
Start Date: October 2013
I have had similar experiences to others on here. I didn't really start losing a lot of weight until I changed my RM to a lunch meal and was very careful with my CMs. Once that happened, I lost pretty painlessly. I started calorie counting late in the game just because I was curious, and I found that I tended to cycle between high calorie and low calorie days naturally.

At the end of my first week of maintenance, my average is 110.2. Not bad for TOM! I'm going to eat my usual meals of sandwiches and chicken and spinach for the next couple of days because I ate out so much last week.
KatMck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:25 AM   #489
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: TootsieRoll
Stats: 152.6/148.4 /130
WOE: Fast-5
Start Date: 09/16/2014
Kat, I am glad to know that RM lunches work for you. I am trying them vs breakfast or supper (dinner). I have trouble eating very early and feel stuffed and miserable if I eat late, even as late as 5 PM. Lunch is better for me. I sure hope things go well and I lose.
TootsieRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:47 PM   #490
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karegado View Post
Kat, I am glad to know that RM lunches work for you. I am trying them vs breakfast or supper (dinner). I have trouble eating very early and feel stuffed and miserable if I eat late, even as late as 5 PM. Lunch is better for me. I sure hope things go well and I lose.
I can't eat an early RM either. I work later in the afternoon and evening, so early big meals don't work for me. And I have found as well that I feel really stuffed if I eat a late RM these days. Lunch RMs just hit that Goldilocks spot of goodness.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #491
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
i stumbled upon JUDDD right here at lowcarfriends, which has been a dream diet for me. something about the ups and downs made my body respond like no other diet. along the way, i've utilized CAD/BBD for diet reprieves and maintenance.

i don't love weighing everything, but i've been at it so long, that it's worth it to me, to keep myself on track. most of my life i've counted calories, so maybe that's why it's not such a stretch.
Jenericstewart, thank you for the information. I bought the revised version of the JUDDD book today, and so far it's interesting reading and seems to have plenty of scientific backup. I may start trying it with a down day tomorrow, or may wait until I've read the rest of the book and have a better idea of what I'm doing and have made some preparations. One thing that kinda worries me about the two-week induction phase is that if my blood sugar gets low, I start making dumb mistakes behind the wheel. I'd hate to think I'd only be able to drive every other day on up days! Well, maybe I could time my scanty DD meals to take place right before any necessary driving, and plan longer trips for up days. One nice thing about where I live is that nearly everything I actually need to get to is within a mile or two, much of it through quiet neighborhood streets. During the induction phase did you notice any problems with muddy thinking or slow reactions on down days?

I haven't yet read about what happens after the induction phase, but it must be doable for you to have lost 110 lbs! Congratulations!

I really, really hate counting calories (though it is actually easier than counting WW points), but as I understand it I'd only have to count them on down days. However, there is an implicit warning in that little line in Dr. Johnson's book, "On the normal eating days I would follow my regular diet, which was not always the healthiest, and I wouldn't restrict myself in any way except that I wouldn't overeat." Since my "normal" eating pattern includes overeating, I'll probably try to make my up days sort of CALPish if a tiny bit more relaxed.

Coincidentally, my sister mentioned this past week that she'd heard or read that people lose more weight if they diet every other week, and every other week eat normally. I don't know what kind of calorie restriction her source was talking about, but they probably don't mean that people should eat just 500 calories a day for a whole week. That ain't gonna happen here!

I did skip ahead in the book to look at the DD menus, and it seems that 500 calories is an approximation or a minimum. The first DD has 598, the second 529, the third 676, the fourth 646, and so on. This makes the induction phase slightly less scary!

Anyway, thank you again. Folks here are so helpful. And MIW, your honesty and your detailed postings are much appreciated.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:16 PM   #492
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Makeitwork;16864349]Oh ya, I forgot to report this from a couple of weeks ago but it made me happy:

I periodically spot check my fasting blood sugars at work. One time about 6 months ago I did and it was 103 and that was with an almost 22 hour fast behind me too. That range can mean one is in the pre-diabetic range.

Well that bothered me to no end, even though just based off the symptoms I have I KNOW I am hyperinsulinemic. Well just a couple weeks ago I check again and my FBS was 87!

I know day to day there can be fluctuations but I sure feel better seeing a number under 100!

MIW[/QUOTE

Good news!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #493
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday:
Total Carbs 73.9 (g)
Protein 98.6 (g)
Calories 1665.3
Fat 58%
Protein 24%
Carbs 18%

I'm one pound more than when I started a week ago. I'm trying to keep my calories lower than 2000 and that means I'm not eating both my CMs. What am I doing wrong?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:10 AM   #494
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Fermina
Hi everyone. Today I've completed my first week of CAD.
My weight last tuesday was 148.3 lbs
My weight this morning: 146.1 lbs

BTW, I'm 55 and I'm taking hormone replace therapy.

I've been eating a very good RM but no carbs during the other two meals.
It has not been hard for me to do it. I'll keep trying and let you know next week how is it working.
Fermina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:24 AM   #495
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yesterday:
Total Carbs 73.9 (g)
Protein 98.6 (g)
Calories 1665.3
Fat 58%
Protein 24%
Carbs 18%

I'm one pound more than when I started a week ago. I'm trying to keep my calories lower than 2000 and that means I'm not eating both my CMs. What am I doing wrong?
Karegado, I'm probably the least expert person here, but I do wonder if you are eating too little. You know how it is--we seem to be wired to survive famine by slowing our metabolism and holding onto our poundage. If you put your body into starvation mode, it thinks the famine has arrived, which is supposed to be the reason for the diet plateau we all dread. (I've noticed that after years of yo-yo dieting, the plateau arrived sooner than it used to, and diet fatigue sets in.) Anyway, I wonder if maybe you should add in that second CM. If that doesn't work, you might try eating your RM earlier in the day so you don't go to bed full.

Does anybody else have any ideas? MIW?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:59 AM   #496
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadelia View Post
Karegado, I'm probably the least expert person here, but I do wonder if you are eating too little. You know how it is--we seem to be wired to survive famine by slowing our metabolism and holding onto our poundage. If you put your body into starvation mode, it thinks the famine has arrived, which is supposed to be the reason for the diet plateau we all dread. (I've noticed that after years of yo-yo dieting, the plateau arrived sooner than it used to, and diet fatigue sets in.) Anyway, I wonder if maybe you should add in that second CM. If that doesn't work, you might try eating your RM earlier in the day so you don't go to bed full.

Does anybody else have any ideas? MIW?
Thank you Beadelia, for your reply. I eat my RM for a late lunch to keep from going to bed with a full tummy. I'll try adding the other CM and see if that helps.

I welcome any ideas and help. Thank you all, no matter how long you've been at this. Every voice matters
Old 04-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #497
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermina View Post
Hi everyone. Today I've completed my first week of CAD.
My weight last tuesday was 148.3 lbs
My weight this morning: 146.1 lbs

BTW, I'm 55 and I'm taking hormone replace therapy.

I've been eating a very good RM but no carbs during the other two meals.
It has not been hard for me to do it. I'll keep trying and let you know next week how is it working.
Congrats, Fermina! I'm glad you had a successful first week!
Old 04-07-2014, 12:52 PM   #498
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yesterday:
Total Carbs 73.9 (g)
Protein 98.6 (g)
Calories 1665.3
Fat 58%
Protein 24%
Carbs 18%

Hi, Karegado! Are you one pound up in your average or just one pound up today? In CAD/CALP, the Hellers recommend averaging weight because of how much daily weights can fluctuate.

I would also recommend googling "keto calculator" and checking out the first result on the results page. You can input your stats and it will let you know your BMR/TDEE. This was immensely helpful to me, even though I found out all this information really late in the game! Before when I tried to calorie count, I was trying to stay under 1800 calories a day and was really frustrated because I didn't lose and in fact gained some weight. As it turns out, my BMR is slightly under 1200 and I need to eat under 1595 a day to lose anything. CAD is the best lifestyle change I could have made because it showed me how to eat what I want--but I ended up eating less and still feeling full.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #499
Senior LCF Member

Kat, I'm up 1 lb as my average. I weigh more today than one week ago I think I'm going overboard on the carbs. Both yesterday and today I have had 4 Double Stuf Oreos and a cinnamon roll as my carbs. Maybe that's too many??
Old 04-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #500
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Kat, I'm up 1 lb as my average. I weigh more today than one week ago I think I'm going overboard on the carbs. Both yesterday and today I have had 4 Double Stuf Oreos and a cinnamon roll as my carbs. Maybe that's too many??
I would probably go for either 4 double stuf Oreos or a cinnamon roll if I were craving sweets for my RM. Do you tend to balance your RMs? I've found that I have much better results if I follow the 1/3 CALP rule of 1/3 protein, 1/3 veggies, and 1/3 carbs, with some good fats mixed in to help keep me satiated. According to the Hellers, you can go back for more, but you should have equal portions of each if you do.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #501
Senior LCF Member

I've been eating taco salads with meat, cheese, lettuce, two cherry tomatoes with 2 tbs salsa and 2 tbs sour cream. No shell. Only one day, did I not have a salad.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #502
Senior LCF Member

I don't always follow the balanced RM rules myself, unfortunately. In fact, the past week or so I've been especially lax about having balanced RMs. I'm attributing it to TOM plus closing on our condo tomorrow, putting an offer in on a townhome today, working on a routine for a performance in May, and starting a new job this past Monday. WOO! Busy few weeks ahead, but that's no excuse! I'm going to try to get back to more balanced RMs.

Today I weighed 109.8. Yesterday I had a sandwich, cheese chips, and a cookie dough bar as my RM plus palak paneer for a CM. I also had a couple of sticks of jerky as a snack at some point.

Today we ate at Wendy's after putting our offer in on the townhome. I ate a 1/4 single hamburger with cheese and a baked potato with sour cream and chives. Tonight, I'm having chicken and spinach as a CM.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:17 PM   #503
Senior LCF Member

Hopefully I can turn this around to my favor. I'll cut out the cinnamon roll. Oreos are an addiction
Two years ago I ate nothing but Oreos and milk before bed and lost weight. That was fun!
I'll try adding more fat without the heavy carbs tomorrow and maybe see some changes. Do any of you eat coconut oil?
I'm still waiting on my book to arrive. Surely that will help some.

Last edited by TootsieRoll; 04-07-2014 at 01:19 PM..
Old 04-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #504
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Could it be time of month approaching? I almost always gain at least a pound that week while I lose the other 3 or maintain. Just a suggestion. Also, post your meals. There may be something in your CM's that is the culprit. For the longest time I had zero issues with my RM hour but the CM's is where I found out some things such as even decaf can cause me to gain. Do you eat anything sugar free or artificial sweeteners? Any "low carb" products, etc during CM's like Atkin's bars? Those are the types of things people typically make mistakes on with this WOE. Not saying you are but just look at CM's first for hidden sugars, MSG, AS/SF stuff, etc and take it from there.

MIW
Old 04-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #505
Senior LCF Member

MIW, I do not have TOM any longer although it could be the time for it if I still did.
Today
B- 2 egg omelet with slice of pepper jack and cooked in butter.
BPC
4 slices microwave bacon
I usually only have one CM. If I get hungry I'll eat a spoonful of coconut oil. I drink tons of unsweetened tea and water. Occasionally a diet Pepsi or two.
(Coffee and tea are both decaf)

Last edited by TootsieRoll; 04-07-2014 at 04:06 PM..
Old 04-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #506
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: buddy22
I tried eating a spoonful of coconut oil a day for health reasons,two different times.both times it made me gain weight.i also notice if I use too much cream in my coffee drinks I gain.when I cut back or stop for awhile,i lose what I gained.i love cream,so its such a bummer!
buddy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:35 PM   #507
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: buddy22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post
I could be wrong about the premenopause thing I just feel like I am changing hormonally. I used to always be hot and sweaty. Last year now I actually get cold and rarely sweat anymore. I always thought it was from being overweight but I have only lost 20-25 pounds and I have been way thinner and still sweat all the time! I know many get hot flashes but I have one co-worker who always froze when she went through menopause. I still have a very regular cycle.

MIW
with meno. I mostly just get sweaty at night,followed by cold then adrenaline rushes that trigger the worst anxiety of my life!also meno for me triggers strong cravings for carbs,especially chocolate,bread and popcorn.it makes it very hard to stay on track!l used to lose weight easy on low carb,but since meno hit,my body doesn't respond to it like it did when I was in my 30s.way more of a struggle now!
buddy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:54 PM   #508
Senior LCF Member

I'm using unsweetened almond/coconut milk instead of cream in my BPC. Could this be a problem. It's only 1 carb. No dairy, no sugar.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #509
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I'm using unsweetened almond/coconut milk instead of cream in my BPC. Could this be a problem. It's only 1 carb. No dairy, no sugar.
You know, I really don't think so. As you say, it's only one carb per cup of unsweetened almond milk. I frequently drink a cup or more without feeling any kind of reaction, and I seem to be pretty sensitive to blood sugar changes. In fact, almond milk is one of my go-to snacks because even with only 30 calories and 1 carb, it seems to satisfy me for quite a long time. Have to admit I sometimes put just a drop or two of the chocolate raspberry stevia in it--then it becomes dessert!

I don't think I'd worry about a one pound gain just yet--wait and see if it becomes a trend. My guess is that everybody here has had weeks when they gained and couldn't figure out why. Also when they've lost when they knew they didn't deserve to! If you gain three weeks in a row, though, you might have a problem. Hopefully you'll get your book soon, if you haven't already, and maybe that will shed some light.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #510
Senior LCF Member

Oh my, that chocolate raspberry stevia sounds delicious! I'll have to look for it.
I'm glad it hasn't cause a stall or gain for you, Beadelia. I think my problem was decreased water intake. I got my book today and have not read anything to indicate I have gone off plan. (other than the almond coconut milk)