Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #91
Major LCF Poster!
 
Erica L. Butler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,838
Gallery: Erica L. Butler
Stats: 193/173/197 goal -95-100
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post


Bread? Muffins? Pizza Crust? Just by themselves or do you make them into something
I use a mix of eggs, heavy cream and crushed pork rinds to make the pizza crust, muffins, and flat, microwaved bread. Basically it's the same principle one would use for Pork rind pancakes or waffles, just no seasoning. I've made awesome hamburger buns this way, and grilled cheese sandwiches as well.

Of course, on *this* regimen, I'm probably going to leave off the pancakes! :-)

But a white pizza made with Alfredo might not be too bad, later on... (much later)

Last edited by Erica L. Butler; 01-12-2014 at 08:28 PM..
Erica L. Butler is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #92
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Posts: 2
Stats: 230/229/150 (5'6")
Start Date: May 1, 2014
Hello All! This is my first time as a member of this board so I'm a super newbie to this place. I discovered it while doing Google searches for strict Atkins induction, Keto Diet, etc. I was reading along with an old meat and eggs thread and that's how I discovered this one.

Anywho .... I am going to be starting up a meat and eggs routine for the first time (I've been dabbling with low carb'ish since January 1st but have had handful of lapses, so nothing strict). I want to get 'er done with the weight loss as it's been 10 yrs of being this overweight (since my first and only pregnancy - my son will be 9 this year and I'm mad I still haven't lost the weight).

So here I go! I need all the support I can get lol. The funny part is the only thing I think I'll struggle with is not having lettuce - how hilarious is that? After all these years of eating whatever I want, I now worry about not having lettuce LOL!

Going to go back and read all the other posts in this thread so I can 'meet' you :-)
MsVancouverIsland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Hi there and welcome I have funny feelings about lettuce too. ive said before, the day i come off M&E, I usually have some lettuce and avocado, and after being without for so long, that lettuce is just so luxurious.....

Pork rinds...I think they smell funny, but they are a good emergency snack. Having said that, a guilty pleasure is dipping them into a really good basil and pinenut hummus *drool and gurgle*
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #94
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Posts: 2
Stats: 230/229/150 (5'6")
Start Date: May 1, 2014
Thanks :-) I haven't had pork rinds in years! Hmmmmm, maybe I'll have to pick some up tomorrow and revisit them!

One of my other 'things' is making sure I drink enough water. That is something I've wanted to do as a resolution since January 1st and so far it's not working out too well .... does anyone have any tips/tricks to make sure you stay focused on the water drinking? I know how important it is for success.

Also curious to know what kind of exercise you all do if any?
MsVancouverIsland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #95
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
I have 3 cups of tea a day. My tea cup holds 25 fluid ounces. it was a joke present given to me when I started low carbing and complained I could only have 3 cups a day - I was drinking about 15. So I still only use 3 teabags, i just get a lot more bang for my bag

On top of that I have a 1lt water bottle I full up every morning and take with me every were. While I not whelmed by the constant sipping at it feeling like a baby and its pacifier, I do manage to drink at least one and most often two of those a day.

I do very little exercise because my schedule is a bit wacky. However I do milk cows for 4 hours twice a week and i consider that weight lifting - 850 reps of 3kg each time - and I try to do a fast 40 min walk 2 evenings a week if I can. Every once in a while DD and I will do some wii dance, but thats more of a bonus, rather than regular exercise. otherwise its just housework, and lifting my 150kg tetraplegic 5 mornings a week.
__________________
I have an allergy. Eating sugar and wheat products makes me swell up
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #96
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
Can you give me some more ideas? I've mostly fallen back on jerky and cheese. I don't eat fruit - especially not dried - because of the sugar, and I'm wondering what things can last in a purse that provide a good amount of protein and fat.
I eat primal which includes fruit (but still fairly LC) so I eat very limited amounts of processed foods nowadays, but when I used to do atkins I would have these things as snacks on hand that I didn't need to refrigerate (obviously these are no good for M&E though):

*cheese sticks
*almonds/walnuts/pecans/macadamia nuts/cashews
*peanut butter in a small container with some celery to dip into it
*pre-made minute muffin in a container
*homemade l/c bread with peanut butter or vegemite made into a sandwich and put in a container
*atkins or l/c protein bars

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now...I will post if more come to mind. Hope it helps
__________________
Natasha
"To thine own self be true" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare.
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:45 AM   #97
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,795
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Travel food can be any food. I bring my burger on the plane. But, salami is always a good option, my toddler loves salami. Cold chicken also works.
If I am travelling from a vacation spot, I usually stop by a fast food place and ick up a few burgers sans bun and bring them on the flight.
Oh, bacon and hard boiled eggs too.
I stay away from nuts, cheese, no zc foods cause they often make me more hungry than not eati g at all.
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:57 AM   #98
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsVancouverIsland View Post
l .... does anyone have any tips/tricks to make sure you stay focused on the water drinking?
I drink about a gallon or more per day and I think the way I'm able to without even really noticing is I will fill up a 16 ounce bottle every hour and go about my business and before I notice, it's gone, and then I just pour myself another.
I've always drunk a lot, though, so I don't know if it will work but maybe you can try filling up an 8 ounce cup every hour and just drinking it over that hour.
Another easy way to get in water for me is during my commute. I drink at least 3 cups of water on my way home when I'm stuck in traffic because I'm usually angry and bored so it gives me something to do that is calming and refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashydoll View Post
Hope it helps
Yes! That helped a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanneyea View Post
Travel food can be any food. I bring my burger on the plane. But, salami is always a good option, my toddler loves salami. Cold chicken also works.
If I am travelling from a vacation spot, I usually stop by a fast food place and ick up a few burgers sans bun and bring them on the flight.
Oh, bacon and hard boiled eggs too.
I stay away from nuts, cheese, no zc foods cause they often make me more hungry than not eati g at all.
Yeah, I am definitely doing that from now on, although the texture of salami kinda freaks me out lol.
It was really just poor planning on my part. I ate dinner at like 6 the night before and when I woke up I pretty much just lounged around until I had to catch the bus for my flight. I could've grabbed some food while I was just sitting around doing nothing before I left but I was like "eh... no biggy. I'll be home by 7, and I can eat at the airport at home." My home airport has a crap ton of LC and GF options since it's such a meat-friendly place. Little did I know I wouldn't arrive until the next morning... smh.
But I am going to make it a point from now on to stop on the way to grab something or at least eat before I go.

Thanks for all of the suggestions, ladies!
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #99
Major LCF Poster!
 
Erica L. Butler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,838
Gallery: Erica L. Butler
Stats: 193/173/197 goal -95-100
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsVancouverIsland View Post
Hello All! This is my first time as a member of this board so I'm a super newbie to this place. I discovered it while doing Google searches for strict Atkins induction, Keto Diet, etc. I was reading along with an old meat and eggs thread and that's how I discovered this one.

Anywho .... I am going to be starting up a meat and eggs routine for the first time (I've been dabbling with low carb'ish since January 1st but have had handful of lapses, so nothing strict). I want to get 'er done with the weight loss as it's been 10 yrs of being this overweight (since my first and only pregnancy - my son will be 9 this year and I'm mad I still haven't lost the weight).

So here I go! I need all the support I can get lol. The funny part is the only thing I think I'll struggle with is not having lettuce - how hilarious is that? After all these years of eating whatever I want, I now worry about not having lettuce LOL!

Going to go back and read all the other posts in this thread so I can 'meet' you :-)
Hey there, Ms. Vancouver Island! Nice to meet you. I'm starting today, as well. Maybe we can support each other. This seems like a very friendly place. :-)
Erica L. Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #100
Major LCF Poster!
 
Erica L. Butler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,838
Gallery: Erica L. Butler
Stats: 193/173/197 goal -95-100
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: May 2007
Morning, Y'all!

Well, today's the day. I've cleared the fridge of anything I shouldn't have, tonight after work, I'm getting groceries-- my day so far is just coffee, cream, and Skinny Girl Stevia Extract. Catch y'all later!
Erica L. Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #101
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
I'm starting tomorrow after I get some groceries tonight! Whooooo!
Erica - I just opened up your blog because I'm nosy... lol. Your recipes look great!
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:24 PM   #102
Major LCF Poster!
 
Erica L. Butler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,838
Gallery: Erica L. Butler
Stats: 193/173/197 goal -95-100
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
I'm starting tomorrow after I get some groceries tonight! Whooooo!
Erica - I just opened up your blog because I'm nosy... lol. Your recipes look great!
BLUSH! Thanks, Qurlybee! I'll be updating, fairly soon-- trying to write a cookbook for my friends and family. :-)
Erica L. Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #103
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 778
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica L. Butler View Post
Thank you for the welcome, TerriMM!


Okay, last question-- (hopefully) Which of these are okay? Stevia (obviously) but what about Truvia, and also EZ-Sweetz (liquid spenda-sucralose)? Which is least likely to cause a stall?


Hello and welcome.

I use Truvia... it is my 0 carb/0 calorie sweetner of choice . Like other things (cheese, salt intake, etc.) it varies from person to person as to if it is a "stall agent." For me, no it is not. When I am "good" and stick to plan I generally lose 3-4lbs a week. The best thing to do is try it, maybe keep a menu of the foods you eat and if not happy with your weigh-in, begin taking things away to see if it does or does not make a major difference.

Last edited by NewestAtkinsFan; 01-13-2014 at 03:45 PM..
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #104
Major LCF Poster!
 
Erica L. Butler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,838
Gallery: Erica L. Butler
Stats: 193/173/197 goal -95-100
WOE: Atkins '72
Start Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
Hello and welcome.

I use Truvia... it is my 0 carb/0 calorie sweetner of choice . Like other things (cheese, salt intake, etc.) it varies from person to person as to if it is a "stall agent." For me, no it is not. When I am "good" and stick to plan I generally lose 3-4lbs a week. The best thing to do is try it, maybe keep a menu of the foods you eat and if not happy with your weigh-in, begin taking things away to see if it does or does not make a major difference.
Hi there, Newest Atkins Fan--

Nice to meet you. :-) I ended up getting Skinny Girl Stevia Extract ('cos they had it at the store) . Not too bad.

I may try Truvia when I run out.
Erica L. Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:15 PM   #105
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,795
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
Wow, so many new people! I am used to being the only zc person on here, lol.
As for the lettuce, I really don't think it is a big deal if you have a touch of lettuce. Especially if that means you are happier overall. Then you are more inclined to stay on plan for the long term.
I would have lettuce before a diet soda...
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:41 PM   #106
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsVancouverIsland View Post
Hello All! This is my first time as a member of this board so I'm a super newbie to this place. I discovered it while doing Google searches for strict Atkins induction, Keto Diet, etc. I was reading along with an old meat and eggs thread and that's how I discovered this one.

Anywho .... I am going to be starting up a meat and eggs routine for the first time (I've been dabbling with low carb'ish since January 1st but have had handful of lapses, so nothing strict). I want to get 'er done with the weight loss as it's been 10 yrs of being this overweight (since my first and only pregnancy - my son will be 9 this year and I'm mad I still haven't lost the weight).

So here I go! I need all the support I can get lol. The funny part is the only thing I think I'll struggle with is not having lettuce - how hilarious is that? After all these years of eating whatever I want, I now worry about not having lettuce LOL!

Going to go back and read all the other posts in this thread so I can 'meet' you :-)
Hi there, welcome! You've come to the right place for support. Keep us updated to your progress and if you have any questions, ask away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica L. Butler View Post
Morning, Y'all!

Well, today's the day. I've cleared the fridge of anything I shouldn't have, tonight after work, I'm getting groceries-- my day so far is just coffee, cream, and Skinny Girl Stevia Extract. Catch y'all later!
Let us know how you get on after your first day...good luck

Hi to all my peeps, you know who you are
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:26 PM   #107
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Im back to meat and egg. I figure the whole30 was compatible and frankly Im not getting results from it. So roast lamb for breakfast and lunch and a pork chop for dinner.
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:45 PM   #108
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
Im back to meat and egg. I figure the whole30 was compatible and frankly Im not getting results from it. So roast lamb for breakfast and lunch and a pork chop for dinner.
I'm back on myself tomorrow Lil....been feeling a bit hungry of late so I need to get on top of it. Aiming for 4 days.

Planned menu for tomorrow:
B: Coffee, hwc, & co. Pork and sage breakfast meatballs.
S: Coffee with hwc.
L: 3 eggs mashed with Mayo and chopped up ham.
D: Chinese style omelette with pork mince and prawns.
S: If needed, frozen decaf coffee with hwc and stevia.

Hope everyone has a fab evening (or day for the all of you on the other side of the pond )....happy losing everyone.
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #109
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
TerriMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,581
Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.8/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Morning Tash & Lil,

I've been reading about Atkins '72, funny because I thought the "New Revolution” that didn't count fiber was the original but it's not. The induction in the first Atkins sounds a whole lot like M&E with the addition of two very small salads. I thought you might be interested in checking it out so I attached a link. I've been gravitating closer to that this week, which means closer to M&E.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/at...ou-follow.html
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:54 AM   #110
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
I've had 3 slices of bacon so far and am trying to made a dent into these 3 scrambled eggs I made (sans cheese!). For some reason, I am feeling really nauseous with the eggs. I pray to God it's not another food allergy!!!


I still have plans for tuna salad at lunch and cheeseburgers for dinner, but I am trying to limit my cheese, so I am going to put half a slice on each burger and see how it goes

I'm finding it odd that I'm not really hungry at all. This usually doesn't happen for me until like day 4.
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:58 AM   #111
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Yes, I knew that about atkins 73. That one did have portion control as an aspect ie half a cup of ettuce. Thats why I like my salad so much after a long meat and egg run. Its so luxurious!
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #112
Major LCF Poster!
 
LoriAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,158
Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Restarting M&E today. I am very frustrated with my weight loss for the last couple of months and needs to do SOMETHING to get me going in the right direction.

Jan 14 - 180.8

Menu -

B: coffee with 2 T HWC
L: 5 wings with salt and vinegar rub
D: 3 oz sausage burger with 1 sl cheese and mustard

Sn: boiled egg or fried egg, if needed

Water, water, water
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #113
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
TerriMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,581
Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.8/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
Yes, I knew that about atkins 73. That one did have portion control as an aspect ie half a cup of ettuce. Thats why I like my salad so much after a long meat and egg run. Its so luxurious!
I hear that! Have you ever done the Atkins 73? Did you find it as effective as M&E? The idea of salad + M&E sounds too good to be true.
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:39 PM   #114
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
I hear that! Have you ever done the Atkins 73? Did you find it as effective as M&E? The idea of salad + M&E sounds too good to be true.
Terri, thanks for posting the Atkins '72 thread! I've been reading it and I think I'm going to allow myself the 2 x cups of salad greens (1 per meal with only the included veggies) to see how I go. I think this will allow me to stay on M&E for a longer period of time as I won't feel like I'm so restricted and bored with my choices and missing my veggies/salad. I'm starting back on M&E today so I will let you know how I go!
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:10 PM   #115
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
I'm definitely not opposed to that sour pickle per day mentioned in that thread...
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:39 PM   #116
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by qurlybee View Post
I've had 3 slices of bacon so far and am trying to made a dent into these 3 scrambled eggs I made (sans cheese!). For some reason, I am feeling really nauseous with the eggs. I pray to God it's not another food allergy!!!


I still have plans for tuna salad at lunch and cheeseburgers for dinner, but I am trying to limit my cheese, so I am going to put half a slice on each burger and see how it goes

I'm finding it odd that I'm not really hungry at all. This usually doesn't happen for me until like day 4.
That sick feeling you are describing comes often from eating too much protein in one sitting. I get it from eating too many eggs at once or if I have too many eggs and too much meat in one sitting. My suggestion would be to try to have maybe 2 slices of bacon and 2 eggs and see if that helps. Also make sure you have lots of water while you are eating as it helps offset the sick feeling.

Glad you are noticing the effects on your hunger so soon...it makes it all worthwhile!!
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:42 PM   #117
Way too much time on my hands!
 
suzanneyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 10,795
Gallery: suzanneyea
Stats: 156/124/120
WOE: Vlc
I was very low carb for years with great success. I had a bit of lettuce with my tuna salad. I still have a pickle once in a while too. A bit of salad will not kill you, I promise.
suzanneyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:47 PM   #118
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
This is good. If a bunch of us try the salad experiment and give feedback here, we will have more info for new m&e peeps I suspect it'll be one of those YMMV things. I'll have a look af5er work and see if I can find a synopsis of the original atkins diet I read online once. It was very good a5 explaining what had changed.
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #119
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
TerriMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,581
Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/141.8/130
WOE: IE/M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
This is good. If a bunch of us try the salad experiment and give feedback here, we will have more info for new m&e peeps I suspect it'll be one of those YMMV things. I'll have a look af5er work and see if I can find a synopsis of the original atkins diet I read online once. It was very good a5 explaining what had changed.
That would be great Lil!

I'm game Natasha. I might be getting sick, I'm heading to bed with Zycam to try and ward it off. If I beat it, I'll go for it. Worst case I'll wait until I'm well and you guys can be my trial group

I read green olives, but not how many. Anybody know?
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #120
Senior LCF Member
 
qurlybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 183
Gallery: qurlybee
Stats: s10/s8/s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tashydoll View Post
That sick feeling you are describing comes often from eating too much protein in one sitting.
Ohhhhh! I didn't know that. I usually do have 2 of each but decided I wanted a big breakfast on my first day. Clearly wasn't smart... lol.
I'm having a pretty heinous sugar craving right now though. It's hard going from a weeklong carb buffet to none at all in a day!
qurlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.