Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #31
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: EggFaster
So I remembered an important lesson during my chocolate cravings that kept me from running down to the corner store -- this isn't just a fast, it is a way to get me back on track to where I was this summer with no processed foods, just whole healthy foods. "Cheating" wasn't a thing, I was satisfied completely with my healthy whole foods (lean proteins, fruits, veg.. no grains, dairy, sugar or corn). I didn't get since once all summer, I ran almost every day, and I felt so happy and attractive. Since I got off that and started eating all kinds of crap, of course my weight went up and I feel gross. Yes an egg fast with some low carb days are an intense diet, it is, I'm under 900 calories a day during the week and on the weekend I'm around 1200. It is very intense, but it is resetting my stomach, my taste buds, my cravings everything. I'm not doing it to lose weight and then go back to junk, I'm doing this to lose weight and be healthy from now on. If I find low carb chocolate and I give in to that craving, I'm just putting my cravings on hold, not resetting my system. There is not going to be chocolate after the egg fast, why would I give it to myself during?! BAM. Cravings gone
EggFaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #32
Junior LCF Member

Had two very successful days! one low carb (1/2 steak, 1/2 turkey steak, 8 eggs, one zucchini, 2 servings leafy greens, total 1300 calories) and one egg only (12 eggs)

I am feeling great! I bought some apple cinnamon tea to quell my late night sugar cravings, and it is working very well My reminder lesson that post VLC (carb & calorie) I will still not be eating dairy, grains, sugar, or corn is very helpful! I do look forward to when I can have all the veggies I want, but for now, I need to drop some of this unnecessary weight! I can do it and so can all of you!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Starzmom
Joining you on the egg fast! I've done it before so I'll give it a go again until Thanksgiving. Fried eggs today so far.
Starzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #34
Junior LCF Member

Excellent! Welcome Starzmom! I was only able to eat 8 eggs today - I haven't had time to exercise all week (no excuses starting tomorrow!) so I think with full on ketosis and just studying my calorie need is way lower. I'll be up tomorrow to work out before class, and still eggs only until Friday (then low carb) Don't forget to post for accountability, Starzmom and everyone else!
Old 11-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #35
Junior LCF Member

Today I definitely needed to increase my calories and fiber for one day (I still haven't gone to the bathroom) so I ate 12 eggs, 1 avocado, 1 zucchini, 1/2 bag of peanuts in shell and 3 squares of 85% dark chocolate with almonds.. I also took some bathroom supplements. I feel very very full, and tomorrow I'll have the energy necessary to go for a good run, and hopefully finally use the restroom! Eggs only until Friday!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

I haven't stayed strictly on eggfast but still doing OK. Tomorrow EGGS! ha
Old 11-29-2013, 05:45 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phase
Stats: 191/80s/30s - 5'3"
WOE: Low Carb/Keto
Start Date: January 2012
Is anyone going to continue to eggfast in December? I've been thinking about doing it to help kick the carb cravings. I had great results with just meat and eggs before I fell off the wagon.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:03 AM   #38
Senior LCF Member

I think I'll be doing it. Started today with two fired in butter. Yum.