Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: springalong
Stats: 205/180/130
WOE: LFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie Renee View Post
Could be so many little things. I know if I drink a lot of water pass 6:00, I show a gain. If I am hormonal, I gain or stall. If I eat late, I show it on the scale. Not because its fat gain but the body has yet to digest. Just keep on
Thanks for the pep talk Stevie

Ya I ate a little late, hormonal and well prob had more than enough carbs yesterday tbh!
springalong is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #32
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Stevie Renee
Start Date: July 2000
Spring,
when is your protein day?

Stevie Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Spring,
when is your protein day?

Is that a hint?! Mondays.

I weighed at 190 this am so down 1 !!

I lifted this laundry soap and thought this is kind of heavy, and when I looked at it said 6lbs. Then I thought wow this is what 6lbs feels like off the body. It was a good reminder for me
Old 10-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #34
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: bonehenge
Stats: 245/145/130?
WOE: LFL-WW
Start Date: July 2004
hello everyone.
thanks for the kind thoughts on losing my old dane lady... she was a good girl.. and well.. she left an empty spot here in this house.
I have been doing ok so far this week...dealing with portion control...
yesterday we visited with out son.. his birthday was Monday.. and we brought him his present.. and I made a German apple cake...and I had ONE slice... its not to bad.. its not as sugary as some of the other types of apple cake..its like a sweet yeast dough rolled out like pizza dough..and then topped with apples and cinnamon streusel. so.. I had ONE slice.. and enjoyed it..and that was that..
today, I had an orrowheat thin... and 1 egg...
and for lunch I had ... home made cream of celery and bacon soup... ... and a sml grapefruit. and I feel pretty good right now.
I am going to make steak for dinner.. and endive salad...
My snacks have been SF jello.. with FF coolwhip... and fruit.
I particate and a food co-op called "bountiful baskets" and you can google for it.. but I basically order a fresh produce basket every week.. or every other week.. and that has kept me out of the stores and away from the temptations.

tomorrow...is COSTCO DAY! LOL I have to shop for dog food and.. I don't think ANYTHING ELSE! we will see how that goes... but I have found I prefer costco over sam's...
I also have my yoga class tonight. I can only recommend it to everyone... I wish I would have started sooner.... not just a few month ago..it is wonderful.
My instructor is a "big" girl... heavy and PLUS size. .... and she is the most flexible person I have met. and if she can do it so can I..
there is also a lady in my class that is just over 80yrs.. and she is amazing... soooo .. I love it.. I do what I can.. there are certain moves that I am very limited doing.. but.. I do what I can...LOL...

http://www.vonbonehenge.com/misc/fat-days.html
Monika

bonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehenge View Post
hello everyone.
thanks for the kind thoughts on losing my old dane lady... she was a good girl.. and well.. she left an empty spot here in this house.
I have been doing ok so far this week...dealing with portion control...
yesterday we visited with out son.. his birthday was Monday.. and we brought him his present.. and I made a German apple cake...and I had ONE slice... its not to bad.. its not as sugary as some of the other types of apple cake..its like a sweet yeast dough rolled out like pizza dough..and then topped with apples and cinnamon streusel. so.. I had ONE slice.. and enjoyed it..and that was that..
today, I had an orrowheat thin... and 1 egg...
and for lunch I had ... home made cream of celery and bacon soup... ... and a sml grapefruit. and I feel pretty good right now.
I am going to make steak for dinner.. and endive salad...
My snacks have been SF jello.. with FF coolwhip... and fruit.
I particate and a food co-op called "bountiful baskets" and you can google for it.. but I basically order a fresh produce basket every week.. or every other week.. and that has kept me out of the stores and away from the temptations.

tomorrow...is COSTCO DAY! LOL I have to shop for dog food and.. I don't think ANYTHING ELSE! we will see how that goes... but I have found I prefer costco over sam's...
I also have my yoga class tonight. I can only recommend it to everyone... I wish I would have started sooner.... not just a few month ago..it is wonderful.
My instructor is a "big" girl... heavy and PLUS size. .... and she is the most flexible person I have met. and if she can do it so can I..
there is also a lady in my class that is just over 80yrs.. and she is amazing... soooo .. I love it.. I do what I can.. there are certain moves that I am very limited doing.. but.. I do what I can...LOL...
More hugs Dogs are very special to us.

You are doing great resiting all those goodies around you!

The people in your yoga class sound really cool

Hey I was noticing your stats, you have lost over 100lbs!!!! Thats amazing, lots of hard work paid off!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #36
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by springalong View Post
More hugs Dogs are very special to us.

You are doing great resiting all those goodies around you!

The people in your yoga class sound really cool

Hey I was noticing your stats, you have lost over 100lbs!!!! Thats amazing, lots of hard work paid off!
LOL.. its been very SLOOOOOW going... I lose in spurts.. taking a few month even a few YEARS off inbetween. lOL I have been "stuck" at the 150lb for a year now... I got down to about 147- and then back up to 157 argh.. I was as low as 143. but I never made it to below 140. I hope to be there by xmas... So thanks for the kind words...
Old 10-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #37

heheh Spring...protein days do help. One pound is AWESOME!

Monika,
Glad you like yoga. We must do something! I went walking again late afternoon as I just felt restless. Today I will go again ( I have walked for years) and try to do some squats. Ok, not try, DO! hahah

My DH comes home today after 10 days of fishing in Mexico. yeah!
Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JQuintero
Stats: 268/206/?
Start Date: Every morning
I've been doing Lindora for the past year and a half. I'm down over 60lbs and I fought hard to lose every ounce.
I'm in my 7th week of my current round.
I'm 2 lbs away from hitting the weight I was at back in May. I gained about 12lbs during June-September and have been juggling losing those.
The nurse had given us this "Special" 7 day menu - it isn't the Plateau or AMP menu. It is a combo of everything and really reminds me of carb cycling during those 7 days. Either way it has jumpstarted the weight loss for hubby (on plan) and myself.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Oh! I ordered some items off the net - cannot say - but they were supposed to be Lindora replacements. Protein, carbs, all of it was just right. Well BLECH. So gross. Sending it all back! lol
Live and learn.
For the past 6 months I have been using an online site that I buy all my stuff from. I don't really buy in clinic anymore. I feel bad but things are so much cheaper ($10-12 a box) and everything has been tasty.
JQuintero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Just noticed that Lindora started a "new" facebook page - New Lean for Life and there is a blurb about there being a new book coming out in Jan of 2014 - "ground breaking research and 40 years of weight loss success".
I'm guessing that is where that new 7 day meal plan came from. I wonder what other tweaks will be made.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuintero View Post
I've been doing Lindora for the past year and a half. I'm down over 60lbs and I fought hard to lose every ounce.
I'm 2 lbs away from hitting the weight I was at back in May. I gained about 12lbs during June-September and have been juggling losing those.
The nurse had given us this "Special" 7 day menu - it isn't the Plateau or AMP menu. It is a combo of everything and really reminds me of carb cycling during those 7 days. Either way it has jumpstarted the weight loss for hubby (on plan) and myself.
60lbs!

Wow another inspiration! You are doing marrvelous!

What is carb cycling ?

Quote:
Just noticed that Lindora started a "new" facebook page - New Lean for Life and there is a blurb about there being a new book coming out in Jan of 2014 - "ground breaking research and 40 years of weight loss success".
I'm guessing that is where that new 7 day meal plan came from. I wonder what other tweaks will be made.
Thanks for the tips JQ!! Keep posting
Old 10-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Carb cycling is just having days with high carbs and days with low.

Did my 1st 5k today. Granted I walked but I finished!!
Old 10-28-2013, 05:43 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Oh ok, Ive seen carb cycling before but never thought anything of it.

What an accomplishment!!! from the sidelines cheering section!

Protein day for me today.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #44
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
congrats on your awesome weight loss.... that is fantastic!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:36 AM   #45
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:

oh that is fantastic...5K is not like a stroll around the block... Congrats on finishing...
Old 10-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #46
Big Yapper!!!!

good morning you all and Happy Monday. HOpe you all had a great weekend.
My DH finished his last night shift for this round.. and is now off for the next 8days.. so.. it will be a bit challenging... specially since one of his friends is coming to visit us for a few days... so I don't know what my schedule will be like and how EATING will be! I am sure I need to be cooking some meals for these guys... LOL...soooo we try to make adjustments.
Today is our protein day.. but.. I forgot.. and made a Low Carb.. no crust pumpkin cheese cake. so we had a slice of that for breakfast...
and tonight we are going to Red Lobster for dinner.. and I know I be ok there.. as long as I stay away from the biscuits.. LOL .

so... missing out on yoga/pilate class tonight.. but..its ok... there will be many more days of other classes... I think I will go to the gym during the day.. while the guys are off doing their stuff...

Looking forward to hear and read more about the changes Lindora and L4L have made..
Old 10-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #47

Hi ladies,
I did read somewhere she is putting out a new book. Also Youtube has a lot of videos of success people. They also do these neat group contests for truckers, police, etc.

They have an old web site that is loaded with SPAM. They should just take it down. lol

At our clinic they have a wall of fame of photos. Very cool to see the real people! I was looking at one gentleman who lost a 100 pounds. Turned around and saw him walk in! heheh..he was a celebrity.

I still have my account froze till further notice.

Chat at ya later!

PS: Congrats on your first 5K Joann! And the weight loss too
Old 10-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member

At our clinic they have a wall of fame of photos. Very cool to see the real people! I was looking at one gentleman who lost a 100 pounds. Turned around and saw him walk in! heheh..he was a celebrity.
Now this is a few years ago (3-4) but the office manager (or whatever you would call her) at the Montclair clinic is on the cover of the Daily Action Plan. It took me awhile to realize that was her. She also appears in the video the play on loop at some of the locations and on their webpage. She had lost over 300lbs. Truly an inspiration.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
good morning you all and Happy Monday. HOpe you all had a great weekend.
My DH finished his last night shift for this round.. and is now off for the next 8days.. so.. it will be a bit challenging... specially since one of his friends is coming to visit us for a few days... so I don't know what my schedule will be like and how EATING will be! I am sure I need to be cooking some meals for these guys... LOL...soooo we try to make adjustments.
Today is our protein day.. but.. I forgot.. and made a Low Carb.. no crust pumpkin cheese cake. so we had a slice of that for breakfast...
and tonight we are going to Red Lobster for dinner.. and I know I be ok there.. as long as I stay away from the biscuits.. LOL .

so... missing out on yoga/pilate class tonight.. but..its ok... there will be many more days of other classes... I think I will go to the gym during the day.. while the guys are off doing their stuff...

Looking forward to hear and read more about the changes Lindora and L4L have made..
Hope you had a great meal and are enjoying your guest! Ya Yoga, Pilates can wait!

Quote:
Hi ladies,
I did read somewhere she is putting out a new book. Also Youtube has a lot of videos of success people. They also do these neat group contests for truckers, police, etc.

They have an old web site that is loaded with SPAM. They should just take it down. lol

I still have my account froze till further notice.

Chat at ya later!

PS: Congrats on your first 5K Joann! And the weight loss too
I never thought to check out youtube for success stories with L4L, I will have to check it out thanks

Thats a lot of weight hes lost, the celebrity of the clinic!

Quote:
Now this is a few years ago (3-4) but the office manager (or whatever you would call her) at the Montclair clinic is on the cover of the Daily Action Plan. It took me awhile to realize that was her. She also appears in the video the play on loop at some of the locations and on their webpage. She had lost over 300lbs. Truly an inspiration.

300lbs! wow thats outstanding!

Stevie, thats great you can actually freeze your account until you are ready to carry on with the plan!
Old 11-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #50

300 pounds! Wonderful! So how is everyone? My DD asked us for an airline ticket home early ( they live in Germany but heading to WA state..Army) as she and her baby are moving in ( marriage is ending. sigh) Anyway!!! I hope to be able to post often this season because it keeps me accountable.

We had a great time Halloween. We went to a friends neighborhood and it was game on!! Tons of kids, families. The houses had so many haunted house/yard decor. Way cool. Put our area to shame! hahaha

You all take good care this weekend.....
Old 11-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #51
Big Yapper!!!!

Happy Saturday to you all..
its been one heck of a busy week here for us... My Dh had a friend from Ca here for a few days and they did a few things.. mostly hiking...etc.
then we had one of our dear old friends pass away early Wednesday... she was in her early 90's and left her 96 year old husband behind.. with dementia. and no other relatives to care for him. So we have been dealing with that.
Today was bountiful basket day..and I picked up wonderful produce... I need to work in my daily eating program.
I lost a little this week, but with all the stuff going on..I was a bit of track.... and well.. life happens.

Today I overate ...at lunch... sigh... working on something small for dinner now.. maybe something like a taco salad.. so I can incorporate the lettuce and meat.. etc.
so.. thats whats been going on here... and we will see what tomorrow will bring.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:09 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
300 pounds! Wonderful! So how is everyone? My DD asked us for an airline ticket home early ( they live in Germany but heading to WA state..Army) as she and her baby are moving in ( marriage is ending. sigh) Anyway!!! I hope to be able to post often this season because it keeps me accountable.

We had a great time Halloween. We went to a friends neighborhood and it was game on!! Tons of kids, families. The houses had so many haunted house/yard decor. Way cool. Put our area to shame! hahaha

You all take good care this weekend.....
Thats exciting you have your daughter moving with you not so the marriage ending though

Halloween was uneventful for me, my friend came over for the eve, and we just watched some of the series Call the Midwife on dvd. Its a great British series.

Quote:
Happy Saturday to you all..
its been one heck of a busy week here for us... My Dh had a friend from Ca here for a few days and they did a few things.. mostly hiking...etc.
then we had one of our dear old friends pass away early Wednesday... she was in her early 90's and left her 96 year old husband behind.. with dementia. and no other relatives to care for him. So we have been dealing with that.
Today was bountiful basket day..and I picked up wonderful produce... I need to work in my daily eating program.
I lost a little this week, but with all the stuff going on..I was a bit of track.... and well.. life happens.

Today I overate ...at lunch... sigh... working on something small for dinner now.. maybe something like a taco salad.. so I can incorporate the lettuce and meat.. etc.
so.. thats whats been going on here... and we will see what tomorrow will bring.
Stevie, you have a very full life!

Sorry to hear about your friend passing, Im glad you are there for her husband, lots to sort out there.

Yes, life happens - good idea for taco salad.

As for me, well Im at 190lb this morn. Went up to 192, ya eat to much of wrong things thats what you get! Im not going to be too hard on myself though, Im going to just pick myself up day and carry on!

So I packed my salad etc for work today. The next few days I may just do protein days - kick it into WL phase again.

Dana

[B]Hebrews 13:5
for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down relax My hold on you)! Assuredly not!]

RESTART: Oct 14
195lbs
Old 11-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Just started metabolic adjustment and back to down to my all-time low weight from back in May. MUST.STAY.STRONG *whimper* Grandmother's birthday celebration is Sunday. Cold weather always makes me want to eat. Holidays. *sigh*

I did pass up lunch at Five Guys. I could have done a burger in a bowl but "they" wanted to eat there and I know I'd give in to the fries so I declined and ate the lunch I brought.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #54
Big Yapper!!!!

well its been a heck of a week so far for us... very emotional.. and today was the burial for our friend. Her grandson and great grandson are staying until sat. and they everyone leaves again, one heads home to Ca and the other to Houston, so.. then it will be upon us again to keep things going.
I have tried to be "good" and on low carbs, but I have been eating to much and not working on the portion control.
I am trying to get thing back on track here...
tonight we have a dinner meeting to attend..and I am planning to have a protein day tomorrow.. and then keep better track of the carbs I am consuming and checking my list. I printed out the foods allowed and the portions... and put it on the fridge door.

I also made a batch of coconut oil, chocolate bark... to satisfy my sweet tooth. and I need to control it.. but only having ONE.. AFTER DINNER!!!!

Hope you all are having a better week than me...
Old 11-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #55

This week has been a roller coaster! DD is moving in, no shes not, yes she is. UGH!!!
Well right now she is NOT! lo...they flew in from Germany to Washington. Working on housing and hopefully their marriage. They will visit soon as the car gets shipped over.
I so want their marriage to work. Its been frustrating because we cleared space for them, bought stuff for them ( a bed, a mattress for baby, etc) and now I need to decide what to take back. KIDS! hahaha

Lets do our best all!

My goal today is for sure exercise. I feel so much better no matter what.

So sorry Monika!! ((hugs))

Good job Joann! It is always a challenge to navigate life on a diet plan for sure.

Chat at ya all later.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #56
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh Stevie, sorry to hear about your daughter. Military life/wife is challenging. I did it for almost twenty years. Had my shares of ups and downs. And I bet hormones are also playing a big part! I skipped my Yoga class tonight. I was just dragging and tired. I will go tomorrow eve for sure. And today I did better on the program too. I still have not had a protein day this week. I plan on tomorrow. Not so easy to stick with it when so much is going on around us.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #57

Good morning!
Hope everyone enjoyed our Veterans day. and oh so sad about the Philippines. The photos are just staggering. It did touhc myheart to see pictures of the US Marines out there. Bless our troops always!.

So ok, the daughter drama continues. Guess what? They showed up a week early....SURPRISE! They didnt tell us they got the car shipped early! UGH!
So at least the room was ready. And the husband is staying at his dads. Their relationship is fragile and rocky so that is the way it is playing out. They are here 3 weeks. And my grand daughter is an adorable red head. She is so precious. It is nice to be with my daughter. I do pray for God to mend this broken relationship and they can move to Washington (we are in So Calif)

With that said, I am following Wheat Belly No HCG, no Lindora. And I am also walking. Today I am going to try and do 10,000 steps.

There is a thread in the exercise forum that folks are doing it, Going to jump in!

Hopefully all of you are doing the very best you can with whatever life throws you!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Just started metabolic adjustment and back to down to my all-time low weight from back in May. MUST.STAY.STRONG *whimper* Grandmother's birthday celebration is Sunday. Cold weather always makes me want to eat. Holidays. *sigh*

I did pass up lunch at Five Guys. I could have done a burger in a bowl but "they" wanted to eat there and I know I'd give in to the fries so I declined and ate the lunch I brought.
You are VERY DETERMINED & DISCIPLINED

Ok, so all along have you been going to the clinic?

Quote:
well its been a heck of a week so far for us... very emotional.. and today was the burial for our friend. Her grandson and great grandson are staying until sat. and they everyone leaves again, one heads home to Ca and the other to Houston, so.. then it will be upon us again to keep things going.
I have tried to be "good" and on low carbs, but I have been eating to much and not working on the portion control.
I am trying to get thing back on track here...
tonight we have a dinner meeting to attend..and I am planning to have a protein day tomorrow.. and then keep better track of the carbs I am consuming and checking my list. I printed out the foods allowed and the portions... and put it on the fridge door.

I also made a batch of coconut oil, chocolate bark... to satisfy my sweet tooth. and I need to control it.. but only having ONE.. AFTER DINNER!!!!

Hope you all are having a better week than me...
You have had a trying time Im really sorry you have gone thru so much. Amazing you can mostly stay on track while going thru so much.

Quote:
This week has been a roller coaster! DD is moving in, no shes not, yes she is. UGH!!!
Well right now she is NOT! lo...they flew in from Germany to Washington. Working on housing and hopefully their marriage. They will visit soon as the car gets shipped over.
I so want their marriage to work. Its been frustrating because we cleared space for them, bought stuff for them ( a bed, a mattress for baby, etc) and now I need to decide what to take back. KIDS! hahaha

Lets do our best all!

My goal today is for sure exercise. I feel so much better no matter what.

So sorry Monika!! ((hugs))

Good job Joann! It is always a challenge to navigate life on a diet plan for sure.

Chat at ya all later.
Oh my the situation with your daughter. I pray they heal their marriage.

Quote:
Good morning!
Hope everyone enjoyed our Veterans day. and oh so sad about the Philippines. The photos are just staggering. It did touhc myheart to see pictures of the US Marines out there. Bless our troops always!.

So ok, the daughter drama continues. Guess what? They showed up a week early....SURPRISE! They didnt tell us they got the car shipped early! UGH!
So at least the room was ready. And the husband is staying at his dads. Their relationship is fragile and rocky so that is the way it is playing out. They are here 3 weeks. And my grand daughter is an adorable red head. She is so precious. It is nice to be with my daughter. I do pray for God to mend this broken relationship and they can move to Washington (we are in So Calif)

With that said, I am following Wheat Belly No HCG, no Lindora. And I am also walking. Today I am going to try and do 10,000 steps.

There is a thread in the exercise forum that folks are doing it, Going to jump in!

Hopefully all of you are doing the very best you can with whatever life throws you!
More Im glad you are able to connect with your daughter and granddaughter that at least is a nice side bonus.

Hmmm Wheat Belly, I have the book, and havent adhered to it other than eating gluten free bread (which I think he is against but oh well). Nevertheless its probably good to mix it up. I still think L4L is a good start to healthy eating. Good on you for doing something!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #59
Big Yapper!!!!

well hello you all...
I am hanging in there.. trying to get re-focused...
today for breakfast we had sausage patties, and eggs.. 1 each for me.. and an apple...
then for snack I had plain yogurt.. I made myself.. amazing... and so good.
Lunch.. we took our elderly friend out.. he just needs to get out of the facility and retirement home.. just get out.. and get a breath of fresh air and hear and see something different.
so we took him to TX roadhouse.
I had salmon and a sweet potato.. salad, with ranch the side....
that was filling... then we stopped and had iced coffee.. duh..not so good.. I told them sugar free.. I .. I think it was NOT>.. because as soon as I was drinking it.. I felt SLEEPY and tired... ???
I got home and found my NEW JUICER at the front door. I ordered, because I think DH needs more fruits and veggies... and I hope.. juicing it will help... so we made.. tomato juice.. blehhhh... and then tried just a plain cantaloupe... bleahhhhhh.. .sigh..
I need to read the book and come up with some recipe...or..it was a waste of $$$$$
THANK GOD! I did NOT buy the vita mix.. LOL
so.. now.. dinner.. .and I am NOT hungry.. having a HB egg.. with smoked salmon.. and a salad...
just so I won't be to hungry later or tomorrow morning.
I have a yoga class in an hour.. but.. I am so tired.. I don't want to go.. sigh.

Tomorrow should be an easier day and less... to do... I just go to get back to my routine and focus, on the low carb,.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #60
Big Yapper!!!!

well how are you all doing?
is this thread still alive...
I am struggling keeping the carbs at bay and in check... To many fruits and veggies.. and I will try to get more protein in.
took some chicken breast out..and defrosting it..so I have more healthy protein tomorrow... but..its been hard.
I also started to go and work out again..Pilates class last night and a good long walk this morning... Sooo trying to get going again.. and getting back to a good weight loss.