Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #151
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
Hi Mar922, Aruralgirl and Tashy
Despite the 8+lts of fluid, my pee is still bright buttercupyellow, and appears to not show any sign of dilution at all! This interpid resercher will continue to investigate diet and its effect on wee, and report back to y'all who are of course, just gasping to know
Oh Lil, you made me LOL when I read this!!!!!! Keep up the research you little trooper!!!
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #152
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruralgirl View Post
Tashy--you had to make your own b-day cake? Sounds yummy, but one shouldn't have to cook on one's birthday.
Hahahaha Ruralgirl...yeah I know, sounds a bit harsh doesn't it I was really sick on my actual birthday and didn't want anything at all to eat, so I waited a couple of weeks and then made it when I was feeling better. My DH did offer to get me a lovely cake but he is perplexed when it comes to the grain & sugar free lifestyle I lead (even though he mostly eats that way most of the time and has no idea!!) so I politely declined his offer And yes, it was yummy
Old 09-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #153
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 143.7/139.8/130
WOE: HDE/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by tashydoll View Post
Hey Terri.... sorry to hear about your frustration, I know that feeling all too well!! Just a thought, maybe, like me you body isn't responding to super super low carb and you might need to add some more in? I completely stopped losing weight all of a sudden, which was strange because I'd been eating 20-30 grams of carbs a day for a long time and it was working...until is wasn't! It took me ages to try it and I was really afraid that I would gain weight but it worked like a charm. I am currently eating up to 70 grams a day (some days I eat more or a little less) and no longer counting net carbs. I have lost weight steadily almost since the first day I started upping my carbs. As you know already, I'm doing Primal so they are good carbs; fruit, veggies, nuts, seeds. It's just a thought and maybe worth a try.

All the best if you decide on Protein Power..I've never heard of it and would be interested to know more about it and how it goes. Good luck

Hi all Hope you are well
Thanks Natasha! I appreciate the thoughts. I was actually kind of thinking the same thing. PP is low carb with 30-55 carbs of pretty much whatever you choose, fruit and some light grains as well nuts, seeds, etc. I'm not sure if I'll jump into grains or not. I've been reading a lot about the Primal thoughts on grain and it makes a lot of sense. And I am very apt to over eat those carbs almost every time. Though I can usually enjoy fruit, nuts and even dark chocolate and be satisfied with a portion size. Iím also very much into the natural whole foods.

So do you track calories or anything? Did it take a while for the weight loss to resume on Primal?
Old 09-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #154
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Thanks Natasha! I appreciate the thoughts. I was actually kind of thinking the same thing. PP is low carb with 30-55 carbs of pretty much whatever you choose, fruit and some light grains as well nuts, seeds, etc. I'm not sure if I'll jump into grains or not. I've been reading a lot about the Primal thoughts on grain and it makes a lot of sense. And I am very apt to over eat those carbs almost every time. Though I can usually enjoy fruit, nuts and even dark chocolate and be satisfied with a portion size. Iím also very much into the natural whole foods.

So do you track calories or anything? Did it take a while for the weight loss to resume on Primal?
Not a problem Terri

I initially tracked my calories and was sitting around 1300-1500 cals/day and just subtracted for any exercise I did... which was most days and around 300-400 cals/day. The weight loss was almost immediate... within 2 days I started dropping weight and continually dropped weight every single day on the scales (just smalls amounts, but always losses)... was amazing to watch particularly after being stalled, bouncing back and forth between several pounds, for about 8 months!

I also feel a lot less inclined to 'cheat' or overeat since starting this WOE because of the great baking treats I make where the food tastes and is sweet from natural products such as fruit or a bit of honey... I'm sure your body can tell when you are trying to trick it with sweeteners, it just doesn't make you feel completely satisfied IMO.

Also, I don't eat extremely high fat anymore (still high though compared to the SAD) as I have replaced that percentage of my diet with more carbs; currently around Fat:55%, Carbs:15%, Protein:30%. I'm not always exactly on these numbers but pretty close most of the time.

It's definitely worth a try and if you don't have any losses in the first week then it might not be for you. Just a tip... try not to overdo it on the fruit - that was something I had to watch myself with Good luck.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Not a problem Terri

I also feel a lot less inclined to 'cheat' or overeat since starting this WOE because of the great baking treats I make where the food tastes and is sweet from natural products such as fruit or a bit of honey... I'm sure your body can tell when you are trying to trick it with sweeteners, it just doesn't make you feel completely satisfied IMO.

Also, I don't eat extremely high fat anymore (still high though compared to the SAD) as I have replaced that percentage of my diet with more carbs; currently around Fat:55%, Carbs:15%, Protein:30%. I'm not always exactly on these numbers but pretty close most of the time.

It's definitely worth a try and if you don't have any losses in the first week then it might not be for you. Just a tip... try not to overdo it on the fruit - that was something I had to watch myself with Good luck.
Okay Baking Treats????? Without grains? I can use some ideas there. I've tried some almond, flax and coconut flour stuff but it always comes out dry and lifeless. I imagine a little fruit would make a big difference.

What about Soy oil? Did you ditch mayo, salad dressing, etc.? I did make my own mayo that was okay at best and was working on some salad dressings but never really got to yummy.

Do you do dairy? I'm not a big dairy eater but being able to keep my HWC, a little cheese here and there and some yogurt in my smoothies makes this a whole lot more doable then Paleo for me.

If you are watching your fruit, not eating grains or legumes, how are your carbs so high? Admittedly I haven't finished the book, but it's not really quite clicking for me yet. I think I need to skip to the defined WOE and recipes. The science was wearing me down a bit.

I am totally behind the whole, organic, non-chemically altered food though. I've been naturally heading down that path for a while, but Mark really gave me more of a push.

I backed off on the high fat yesterday and dropped back to my normal way (which like you said is still high comparatively) and my weight dropped 2-1/2 today. Iím sure that wasnít the only reason. More like yesterday was just water retention bump, but Iím feeling better. After thinking I could have some low carb grains with PP I realized I donít really want them. Knowing and believing their health detractors makes them much less desirable.

Thanks for your help Tash!
TerriMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #156
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Okay Baking Treats????? Without grains? I can use some ideas there. I've tried some almond, flax and coconut flour stuff but it always comes out dry and lifeless. I imagine a little fruit would make a big difference.

What about Soy oil? Did you ditch mayo, salad dressing, etc.? I did make my own mayo that was okay at best and was working on some salad dressings but never really got to yummy.

Do you do dairy? I'm not a big dairy eater but being able to keep my HWC, a little cheese here and there and some yogurt in my smoothies makes this a whole lot more doable then Paleo for me.

If you are watching your fruit, not eating grains or legumes, how are your carbs so high? Admittedly I haven't finished the book, but it's not really quite clicking for me yet. I think I need to skip to the defined WOE and recipes. The science was wearing me down a bit.

I am totally behind the whole, organic, non-chemically altered food though. I've been naturally heading down that path for a while, but Mark really gave me more of a push.

I backed off on the high fat yesterday and dropped back to my normal way (which like you said is still high comparatively) and my weight dropped 2-1/2 today. Iím sure that wasnít the only reason. More like yesterday was just water retention bump, but Iím feeling better. After thinking I could have some low carb grains with PP I realized I donít really want them. Knowing and believing their health detractors makes them much less desirable.

Thanks for your help Tash!
No worries.

Baking...oh don't even get me started! I'm hooked. I made an absolutely amazing carrot cake the other day, moist and delicious, my family had no idea that it had no flour or sugar in it. I still use a little stevia from time to time in the baking but hardly ever now. I made banana bread which was also moist and yummy... my 4 year old just asked me yesterday if we could make it again You are right though, adding the fruit to the cooking makes all the difference. I use dates most often in place of sugar and the taste is amazing, not to mention keeping the food moist. I do alot of raw stuff too with nuts and fruit...I made this and it was to die for Raw Paleo Snickers Bar | fastPaleo That site has so many great recipes but there are heaps of great sites to inspire you on the cooking side of things; I mentioned a whole heap of them in this post here a while ago Doing M&E in August

I use olive oil and coconut oil for cooking, so that wasn't a change for me. I eat whole egg mayo but don't actually have it very often nowadays. Not sure if you guys get it there but you buy it pre-made in a jar and the small amount that I eat is fine.

Yes, I eat dairy, and much like you it's not very much. I switched to almond milk for my coffee and find I don't actually miss HWC in it. So basically the way I eat is Primal (just Paleo plus dairy because my body can tolerate it without adverse effects).

When I say watching my fruit/certain veggies etc. I just mean I don't go crazy with it. It's amazing how just a small amount can push your carbs up much higher! So I just mean it's easy to go overboard without even realising it, especially if you've hardly been eating much fruit in your previous WOE.

I find I eat this way without even thinking about it now and feel really good. When I was really high fat/moderate protein/low carb I was getting tired all of the time and felt really drained. It wasn't always like that for me, I felt great for the first 12 months but after a while I think I was just running on empty and my body was desperate to hang on to the last 10lbs as back up reserves. I think since changing to Primal my body realises it doesn't need to hang on to it anymore because it gets constant refuelling with a whole lot of healthy, yummy stuff

Well done on your weight loss too

Please let me know if there is anymore info I can give you, or if I missed anything from your post. I'm only fairly new at it myself but happy to share anything I've learned
Old 09-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #157
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
One day up, one day down. Guess Im going to be here a while....

Tashy and terri, should we start a thread on the paleo forum. I have some nice baking reciepes I make
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #158
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
One day up, one day down. Guess Im going to be here a while....

Tashy and terri, should we start a thread on the paleo forum. I have some nice baking reciepes I make
Oh no, I hate the yo-yo weigh ins.... so frustrating

I like it Lil... I just did it now... here's the link Primal/Paleo newbies.... tips, hints, and most of all, recipes to share!

Last edited by tashydoll; 09-21-2013 at 05:53 PM..
Old 09-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #159
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aruralgirl
Stats: 216/178.5/160 ht. 5'7
WOE: FF/M&E
Start Date: April 2013
Hi Tashy, Terri, Karai, Lil, Mae, and all the usual suspects! Just stopping by to say a quick hello. Still FFing, but so far have only lost a pound. The last FF was more productive, but I'm thinking it was because I started it in ketosis, and this time the watermelon knocked me out before I started. At any rate, I'm finishing day 4 and back in keto land, so all is well. Eating lots of "E" but am looking forward to more "M" in the near future!
Aruralgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Tashy, Terri, Karai, Lil, Mae, and all the usual suspects! Just stopping by to say a quick hello. Still FFing, but so far have only lost a pound. The last FF was more productive, but I'm thinking it was because I started it in ketosis, and this time the watermelon knocked me out before I started. At any rate, I'm finishing day 4 and back in keto land, so all is well. Eating lots of "E" but am looking forward to more "M" in the near future!
Hi Ruralgirl

That darned fruit...it's too tempting!! Let us know how you go. "E's" are awesome but can't live without my "M"!

Happy losing....
Old 09-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Aruralgirl,
I find the more often I do FF the less effective it is for me. I usually need to wait about three weeks before I get the great results again. Just like anything I think my body just gets used to it.

Everyone, hope you're having a great weekend!!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #162
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Karai
Stats: 262/151/140
WOE: BFC-raw eating
Start Date: June 2013
Good Afternoon Tashydoll, Terri, Mae, Lil, Aruralgirl.

A happy belated birthday Tashydoll.

It's Monday...so things are moving slow for me . I usually perk up on Tuesday. No major happenings over the weekend with BFC and IF. I'm still chugging along. This week, I'll eat more M&E meals. Today, I will have Loco Moco, a Hawaiian comfort food made of ground beef on 'rice'( cauliflower), topped with mushroom gravy and a sunny side-up egg. Yum!

Friday I will do my first 24 hour fast. I'm feeling somewhat nervous about it tho'. But I hope it will keep my losses coming.

I'll pop over to the new primal thread of recipes.

Happy Monday, if that is possible.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:44 AM   #163
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karai View Post
Good Afternoon Tashydoll, Terri, Mae, Lil, Aruralgirl.

A happy belated birthday Tashydoll.

It's Monday...so things are moving slow for me . I usually perk up on Tuesday. No major happenings over the weekend with BFC and IF. I'm still chugging along. This week, I'll eat more M&E meals. Today, I will have Loco Moco, a Hawaiian comfort food made of ground beef on 'rice'( cauliflower), topped with mushroom gravy and a sunny side-up egg. Yum!

Friday I will do my first 24 hour fast. I'm feeling somewhat nervous about it tho'. But I hope it will keep my losses coming.

I'll pop over to the new primal thread of recipes.

Happy Monday, if that is possible.
Thanks for the birthday wishes Karai

Wow, what promoted the fast if you don't mind me asking?? I think I would eat my arm off if I went that long without food Best of luck with it. Would be very keen to hear how you go with it.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:18 AM   #164
Senior LCF Member

I tried a couple of variations on fasting, one where I skipped breakfast, and one where I skipped lunch. I found out I can skip lunch easily enough, but skipping breakfast just means I over eat when I begin eating again.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #165
Senior LCF Member

Hi Tashydoll and Lil,

I decided to IF as a way to get better control over my appetite and allow my body to do some repair. As counter-intuitive as it seems, fasting does reset your appetite.

I was already (for the most part) not eating after 6:00 pm, and I didn't eat until after 6:30 a.m. the next day anyway, so I was already doing a 12 hour fast. My challenge was to fast an additional 6 hours. It wasn't so bad as I thought it would be...eating at noon. This put my body into an 18 hour fast. What helped me was to drink plenty of water, herbal tea and/or coffee with CO, MCT or almond milk. By doing this I won't become physically hungry until around 11:30 a.m-noon.

The benefits that I have experienced so far are so worth the initial discomfort. This week makes about a month IF'ing, or so. Now my body is used to it. I truly experience physical hunger, my cravings are gone, I only eat when I am hungry, I am not bloated, my clothes fit so much better, the foggy thinking is gone, I sleep like a baby, and eventually I will come off of my meds. That is the ultimate goal. The plus factor is weight loss.

I have noted that into the 4th week of IF'ing, my energy level has dropped. From what I've read, my body is transitioning over to using fat as energy. This can produce tiredness, short term.

Friday, I am planning a 24 hour 'fast' with green smoothies. I hope I can make it.

Last edited by Karai; 09-25-2013 at 07:50 AM..
Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:21 AM   #166
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Ruralgirl

That darned fruit...it's too tempting!! Let us know how you go. "E's" are awesome but can't live without my "M"!

Happy losing....
Hey Tashy. You know, I had the best of intentions. I chose to grow a variety called "Sugar Baby" which is supposed to produce small melons around 5 lbs. Perfect size to divide in half for a small serving. Well, we got a ton of rain this summer which caused the melons to be about 20 lbs. And DH and DD and SIL don't like watermelon. And I got this thing about wasting stuff--I hate to do that--so I was stuck eating it by myself. Enjoyable, and I didn't gain from it, just didn't lose.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:30 AM   #167
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Aruralgirl,
I find the more often I do FF the less effective it is for me. I usually need to wait about three weeks before I get the great results again. Just like anything I think my body just gets used to it.

Everyone, hope you're having a great weekend!!
Terri. Thanks for the advice! That's what I'm thinking--once a month. Seems like I can maintain in the meantime, so I'm not complaining, but lately it takes something like a FF to take off additional weight.

So how do you transition off of it? I know about the MFF but was wondering if you had your own way of doing that to keep off what you lost on FF.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #168
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi Tashydoll and Lil,

I decided to IF as a way to get better control over my appetite and allow my body to do some repair. As counter-intuitive as it seems, fasting does reset your appetite.

I was already (for the most part) not eating after 6:00 pm, and I didn't eat until after 6:30 a.m. the next day anyway, so I was already doing a 12 hour fast. My challenge was to fast an additional 6 hours. It wasn't so bad as I thought it would be...eating at noon. This put my body into an 18 hour fast. What helped me was to drink plenty of water, herbal tea and/or coffee with CO, MCT or almond milk. By doing this I won't become physically hungry until around 11:30 a.m-noon.

The benefits that I have experienced so far are so worth the initial discomfort. This week makes about a month IF'ing, or so. Now my body is used to it. I truly experience physical hunger, my cravings are gone, I only eat when I am hungry, I am not bloated, my clothes fit so much better, the foggy thinking is gone, I sleep like a baby, and eventually I will come off of my meds. That is the ultimate goal. The plus factor is weight loss.

I have noted that into the 4th week of IF'ing, my energy level has dropped. From what I've read, my body is transitioning over to using fat as energy. This can produce tiredness, short term.

Friday, I am planning a 24 hour 'fast' with green smoothies. I hope I can make it.
Great job on the fasting, Karai!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Terri. Thanks for the advice! That's what I'm thinking--once a month. Seems like I can maintain in the meantime, so I'm not complaining, but lately it takes something like a FF to take off additional weight.

So how do you transition off of it? I know about the MFF but was wondering if you had your own way of doing that to keep off what you lost on FF.
Good Morning,
I'm not great at formality anymore. I just try to keep away from fruit & starch for a week or so and then add it slowly.

Good morning as well to Natasha, Lil, Karai, Mae, Melody, NAF & Joey
Old 09-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #170
Senior LCF Member

Okay, so here are my results for FF this round:

9/18: 202.5
9/19: 202.5
9/20: 202.5
9/21: 201.5
9/22: 200
9/23: 199 Onederland, yay!
9/24: 197.5
9/25: 198

I wasn't as strict as the 90%/1,000 calories recommended, staying between 79 - 85% for fat percentages, and calories ranged from 1,101 to 1,183, though the last day was as high as 1,280.

The plan for the next several days is to stay above 80% fat and keep calories under 1,300.

Happy losing to everybody, and Lil and Tashy, I think I will check out your new thread. When I get closer to goal, I might be interested in Primal.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #171
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Okay, so here are my results for FF this round:

9/18: 202.5
9/19: 202.5
9/20: 202.5
9/21: 201.5
9/22: 200
9/23: 199 Onederland, yay!
9/24: 197.5
9/25: 198

I wasn't as strict as the 90%/1,000 calories recommended, staying between 79 - 85% for fat percentages, and calories ranged from 1,101 to 1,183, though the last day was as high as 1,280.

The plan for the next several days is to stay above 80% fat and keep calories under 1,300.

Happy losing to everybody, and Lil and Tashy, I think I will check out your new thread. When I get closer to goal, I might be interested in Primal.
Woop, Woop, Woop WTG
Old 09-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #172
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Hi Tash, LIL, Karai, Terri, and to all my great LC buddies here. Glad to see you all doing well and hang in there to others, you'll do good. Just a quick check in. I've been on Stills for about 9 days now (today taking a break from it, going back into ME/LC for the rest of the week.), but I've lost 11 pounds, give or take a few ounces, lol. Went from 242 to 231. So happy with that. Don't expect those results next week, maybe 4-5 at best, but hey that's closer to Onderland. Take care all, have a marvelous week. Hugs. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:30 AM   #173
Senior LCF Member

Hey Mae! You go on that major loss! Eleven pounds are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I know that you are feeling great.

Hi Terri! How is your plan going?

Aruralgirl, Super congratulations on making onederland!!! That is a major accomplishment. Now, it is to home plate from this point.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:26 AM   #174
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: JoeyB
Stats: 250/235.6/140
WOE: Atkins/LC/ME
Start Date: 02/11/2013
Hi Everybody! Glad to hear how you're all doing, and great on the losses!!

I've been staying off the scales. Hopefully will do better that way. Maybe.
Not doing exclusively M & E as I had planned, but still LC. 20 or below. I kind of just went back to what I was doing before. But I am using more eggs than before...

I will visit your new Primal/Paleo thread! I need to read up more on that. Plus I want Tashy's recipes, they sound so good.

I have so many things to read! I just got the old, original 1972 Dr. Atkins Diet Revolution, The NEW Diet Revolution, The old Dr. A's Cookbook and a couple other of his books....from Goodwill, and the '72 book I got from Amazon! Bantam books had some new paperbacks of it, so snagged one. ($7.99) I have Prime, and I got that in less than 2 full days!! I also got out my Protein Power book....so in the meantime while absorbing this stuff, I'm trying to stay LC.

My new goals for now and through the holidays and new year is just to stay alive, if you know what I mean! I know my original goals were totally unrealistic for me. (Not for someone else, just for me!) So I've had to rethink the whole thing. I simply cannot lose that fast, as much as I'd like to.

Nice to see you all.
JoeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #175
Junior LCF Member

Aruralgirl!! I forgot to congratulate you! Onederland, how awesome is THAT!! Whoo-hoo, girl!!! Way to go. You must be over the moon!! I am really proud of you.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:11 PM   #176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
Hi Tash, LIL, Karai, Terri, and to all my great LC buddies here. Glad to see you all doing well and hang in there to others, you'll do good. Just a quick check in. I've been on Stills for about 9 days now (today taking a break from it, going back into ME/LC for the rest of the week.), but I've lost 11 pounds, give or take a few ounces, lol. Went from 242 to 231. So happy with that. Don't expect those results next week, maybe 4-5 at best, but hey that's closer to Onderland. Take care all, have a marvelous week. Hugs. Mae
Woo Hoo, Mae WTG

Quote:
Hey Mae! You go on that major loss! Eleven pounds are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I know that you are feeling great.

Hi Terri! How is your plan going?

Aruralgirl, Super congratulations on making onederland!!! That is a major accomplishment. Now, it is to home plate from this point.
Hey Karai,
I've been struggling a bit with getting it dialed in with a week of events, but I'm getting to the spot of just making the best decision possible at the moment and heading the right direction.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #177
Junior LCF Member

Lil! Are you taking any meds or supplements that are yellow, or yellow coated? Just a flash that went through my pea sized brain...I'm sure you already thought of it yourself.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #178
Senior LCF Member

No quite the opposite. Since I have some surgery coming up, I've had to stop all suppplemmnts. I blame that on the fact I am currently shaking off the tail of a cold.

The bright pee went away after a couple of days and all is normal again
Old 09-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #179
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey Karai,
I've been struggling a bit with getting it dialed in with a week of events, but I'm getting to the spot of just making the best decision possible at the moment and heading the right direction.
Hey Terry, that is what it is all about...making it work for you. On BFC, I found it to be a struggle to fit the book's menus into my lifestyle. So I decided to flex the plan to fit how I live. Many times the struggling is just a way of working things around to make them fit in your life. Don't worry about it...just take one step and day at a time. It all adds up to the right direction.

Hey Joey, it's cool about the rethinking your WOE/WOL. I think LC is very flexible. So you have a lot of room for wiggle into reaching your new goals. Plus, I hear you about the holidays. I have been obsessing about them because I know that in the past, each time I fell off of the wagon, it was after over-doing during the holidays.

Lil, glad to know that P-color is normal again. Were you in ketosis?

Last edited by Karai; 09-27-2013 at 05:03 AM..
Old 09-27-2013, 06:15 AM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Look at thoughs stats Karai!!!!