Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gator
Stats: start145.8/load153/LDW131.4
WOE: HCG
Start Date: start 3/8/13 RIP1
Egg fast Anyone

I found an old thread for an egg fast and people seemed to do well on it. I've been doing it for the past two days and lost 5lbs of vacation weight. The two days were after a 6 apple day to try and get off some water weight from travel and a bazillion nuts.

Anyone want to chime in with their experience? I'll post my weight tomorrow for day three(today).
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
I found an old thread for an egg fast and people seemed to do well on it. I've been doing it for the past two days and lost 5lbs of vacation weight. The two days were after a 6 apple day to try and get off some water weight from travel and a bazillion nuts.

Anyone want to chime in with their experience? I'll post my weight tomorrow for day three(today).
Hi GatorSorry didn't answer sooner. Several of us in the M/E and Stillman's groups/forums have done the egg fast before. Some add cheese or a little fat to it to make it easier to do, but it's how it works for you is what's best. Good luck on it and do come visit us in the other threads too. I'll pop back in soon. Take care and Happy losing. Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Gator
Stats: start145.8/load153/LDW131.4
WOE: HCG
Start Date: start 3/8/13 RIP1
Thanks for replying. So there's not a current egg fast going, just m&e?
I've eaten eggs 5 days, including today. In the first 4 I went from 143 to 135.6. I was on vacation until thurs. and ate 6 apples on Friday, didn't weigh - too scared. I left at 138 so at least that came off.
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote