Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
So true

Arual is right about that. Calcium, Magnesium do help with slep, troubled leg cramps too. Lots of water even, April. Mae

Quote:
Originally Posted by April04 View Post
"Hi April. Cool, hope you will join me in M&E for Wednesday and Thursday. (And anyone else, too!)

About your trouble sleeping, do you take any mineral supplements? I find that without a calcium/magnesium supplement, I have trouble sleeping. And I also have found that having enough water is important to keep the mineral balance. I sleep so much better these days!"

Thanks for the response, Aruralgirl. I did egg/shrimp today to kickstart, and will probably try to do a few days of m&e, then fall into the Wed Thurs routine with you.

I never considered calcium for sleep, I'll try to be more consistent with it to see if it helps. I usually only have trouble sleeping after 5+ days of m&e, so not a usual thing, luckily. I do take 400mg Magnesium Citrate 2x/ day, that's been really helpful, and potassium as well.

Hoping to break out of this little rut this week!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruralgirl View Post
Mae, thanks for all of the great info! BTW, did another round of the cheeseburger casserole--yum!
Glad you liked it! One of my faves. Also good as a smash bowl!
Old 08-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: April04
Stats: 216/190/150
WOE: NK 80/15/5
Start Date: April 4, 2013
Cayenne pepper, black pepper, and turmeric, way out of my comfort zone, but worth a try. I'll stop at the health food store for some spices, and supplements tonight.

Thank you for the fresh ideas and support, Mae!

And, could you post the recipe for the cheeseburger casserole? That sounds delicious!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sicca
Stats: 170/135/135
WOE: Atkins with a bit of Paleo
Start Date: March 2012
Yay I found the M&E'ers for August! I won't be starting right off, as I'm in the middle of a workout program and am eating "normal" LC for next few weeks. I do however want to schedule a little m&e clean up fast later this month so look forward to reading about all of your progress and menu's!

In the mean time I like to have little M&E mini meals here and there to help keep the carbs down and practice yummy recipes. I have a huge chunk of leftover smoked pork butt. Any recipe ideas for the leftover meat (aside from just reheating...which will get old after a while) ??

Jessica
35yo Wife and Mother of two amazing kids (ages 2 & 4)

Visit my Journal - My So Called Low Carb Life
Old 08-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Karai
Stats: 262/138/140<---in maintenance
WOE: 50 g carbs/day
Start Date: June 2013
I too found the August thread! Welcome newcomers! Congratulations to all of us losers.

Down 2.1 lbs from last week. That takes me to about 27 lbs gone away! YAY!
But, I still have a LONG way to go. This month I have transitioned to Jorge's Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I still plan on having a few M&E days from time-to-time.

I started August 1st on the BFC, but I modified it by doing straight M&E for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was BFC. My body wasn't so shocked by the change. I did feel a little bloated on the first 2 days, but afterwards, I started feeling 'normal'. Today, I am not hungry...pretty much am having to force myself to eat.

Here is today's menu
B- 2 turkey sausages+1 scrambled egg in butter + slice Ezekial bread
L-Grilled chicken breast w/bell peppers
D-modified Cobb salad
S/C = 4/4
S= sugar (grams)-->up to 15 g/day
C= carbs (servings)--> up to 6 servings/day

I still enjoy doing M&E as a quick meal option. Plus a straight M&E meal is 0/0 on BFC. You can't beat that.

Karai
Old 08-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Sunny7
subbing to read post later
Old 08-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
M&E days for the next little bit

B: 2 eggs fried in butter
L: hamburger patty with 1 scambled egg
D: big lamb chop, two boiled eggs
S: 2 fat bombs. MMmmm, I love fat bombs
3x tea with HWC, 2lt water
Exercise: 30 mins wii dance, 5 min wii jog, 2 hours of milking

and TOM finally arrived, 4 days late. I have read on here about how LC can regulate TOM, and I have noticed I havent had a normal one since starting LC in march. However my previously normalcycle was 24 days and this is the first time ever I have gone the 28 that is apparently normal. Whatever, a couple of years and I'll be meno anyway.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
ty all wow you guys are so kind hearted. I tried to ask others on different sites and they claim i am doing something wrong or well i need veggies etc... but I don't know its not every day lol its when i'm hungry and I don't want to treat my metabolism badly.. I'm physically active every day, I do sortof medium to high intense activity for exercise.. jumping running jogging etc.. and i guess near 40 -50 mins a day.. I just find that some days my appetite increases then others, plus slowly switching lean meats in for some fattier choices, but slowly.. I guess like i may estimate calories for a chick breast 260 even if smaller or large count as a large breast size and same with most high count.. and all lol but yeah today was out all day so had breakfast at 6am and lunch 3pm prob end at dinner at 6pm .

was fishing all day and pooped lol out from the sun and heat..

do question this, i didnt' gain 2pounds from yesterday did I? I notice my weight up two pounds but i knew i was bit constipated too so not sure if thats possible..

and today is like

three meals compared to yesterdays 5 lol and rest weeks 4 so like

3meals be like 1700 prob today

so like
well estimated of course
2700 day one
2100 day two
2300 day three
2900-3000 day four
and today about 1700-1800

I did notice 2100 -2300 i maintain
and even at 1400 i seem to stand still on hunger if don't eat more and feel starved
plus at 1200-1300 i don't lose and starve worse.. and go crazy and munch on anything

so i guess i'm stuck on what to do i figure i'm ok with eating towards hunger and appetite but i do hope all this isn't leading me to gain

Hmm.. lol so whatcha all think can that be possible in a day 2 pounds and if not will go down..

thinking to also add cheese for some salt to diet and change up my meats to fattier cuts but still thinking on it

thanks alll

xoxox
Old 08-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

well for dinner splurged a bit two low fat sting cheeses add bit salt to my very low no added salt choices.... so that actually hit the spot felt great after 4 full days avoiding it till 6:10 lol at night for dinner enjoyed it baked for melty and crispy topped lol

love it!!

so i estimate all under 2000 today
so like said i am doing just to hunger plus trying not to restict and keep metab up
Old 08-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

casserole & recipes

Quote:
Cayenne pepper, black pepper, and turmeric, way out of my comfort zone, but worth a try. I'll stop at the health food store for some spices, and supplements tonight.

Thank you for the fresh ideas and support, Mae!

And, could you post the recipe for the cheeseburger casserole? That sounds delicious!
Hi April. You can get those spices at a regular supermarket, less expensive. Just a dash of a few or each. I got you a couple of recipes here if you'd like to try them. Some are my own, some I tweaked from ones I found here on the forum boards and others from the internet; older ones I kept so forgot to copy the original ones. Hope these help. Mae

----------------------
Cheeseburger Casserole
1/2 lb ground beef, 1/3 c chopped onion, 2 eggs, 1/2 c mayo, bacon bits (optional)
1/4 c cream, 6 oz shredded cheddar, salt & pepper to taste

Brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Beat eggs and mix in mayo, cream, cheese and seasoning. Put beef mixture in sprayed pie pan, pour in custard. Bake at 350 for 45 min. Let stand 10 min before cutting. Serves 3 @ 3 carbs.
-------------------------
Meat cakes) (5-6)
2 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded (or other kind of meat), 1/4 cup pork rind crumbs,
1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup onions, chopped, 1 tbsp lemon juice

Mix all and form into patties. Heat oil in pan, then coat each pattie with crushed pork rinds. Cook til outside crisp, turn and cook til other side crisp. Serves 2 @ 2 carbs,
---------------------
Mexican Cinnamon Casserole, 1-3s, 1.5 c
1 cut up chicken or 4 leq quarters, 2T olive oil, 1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper

Preheat oven to 400f. Mix cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper. Sprinkle chicken on all sides with seasoning. Put in an oven-safe casserole w/tight fitting lid. Drizzle with oil then turn to coat all over. Bake, covered, for 1 hour or until chicken tests done in the thickest part.
-------------------------
MEATZA, Serves 2-4
1 lb ground meat of choice. Ground chicken, turkey, lean pork, or a combination.
1 egg (or two egg whites + 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil)
1 oz (about 1/4 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
Sausage seasonings of choice. or 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1 tsp Adobo seasoning (basically a combo of salt, pepper, onion, and garlic), and 1 tsp fennel seed. Another option would be the Italian sausage seasoning or whatever you want! Sauce, cheese, toppings of choice.

Preheat oven to 450, Beat the egg with Parmesan and seasonings. Add the ground meat and mix thoroughly. Line a large pan with parchment paper (like a round cake pan) or spray with olive oil. Pack the meat into the pan, making it slightly thicker at the outer edges to resemble a crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done. Spread with sauce, cheese, and toppings. Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly. Per 1/4 pizza: 175 calories, 0.4g carbs.
--------------------------
Savory Beef or Pork Steak Tips
2 lbs of meat cut up into cubes, Baste in oil flavored butter, add some Worcestershire sauce. Put meat in gallon bag. Mixed spices like chili powder, onion powder, garlic, pepper, turmeric, Italian, savory sw, etc.; toss in bag and coat meat. Let marinate at least half an hour. Bake in oven at 275 degrees to begin with for 30-40 minutes. Check meat and stir in its own juices after half an hour. Turn oven up to 300 degrees and finish baking. Check every 15 minutes or so and baste in their juices. Meat is done when they fall apart or get toasty dark brown. Serve alone or with sauce or gravy.
---------------------------
Pancakes, 2 eggs, 3 oz cream cheese, dash of cinnamon & vanilla flavoring. Mix all until no lumps then brown on both sides in skillet. Serve with what you like.
----------------------------
Savory Beef or Pork Steak Tips (My original recipe)
2 lbs of meat cut up into cubes, Baste in oil flavored butter, add some Worcestershire sauce. Put meat in gallon bag. Mixed spices like chili powder, onion powder, garlic, pepper, turmeric, Italian, savory sw, etc.; toss in bag and coat meat. Let marinate at least half an hour. Bake in oven at 275 degrees to begin with for 30-40 minutes. Check meat and stir in its own juices after half an hour. Turn oven up to 300 degrees and finish baking. Check every 15 minutes or so and baste in their juices. Meat is done when they fall apart or get toasty dark brown. Serve alone or with sauce or gravy.
---------------------------
Tasty Thighs:
I posted this recipe then another person added the buttermilk idea. I listed it here from both of us.
Take whatever thighs you want, trim excess fat, leave some (hard not to). Rinse off or spray/coat with easy butter. Put black pepper, cumin, chili powder and onion powder on each side, optional sprinkle of sea or kosher salt, and or cinnamon. yes you heard right. The chili powder and cinnamon give it a tex-mex flavor without over powering it. Baste it in it's own juices, keep covered so it will not dry out. Bake these on slow heat, 300, for about an hour and a half, turn halfway inbetween. The aroma and taste is to die for.
Hope you enjoy. You can add whatever other spices you want, but those few above will just make these thighs taste wonderfully scrumptuous!

FROM TNJ: I have followed this mostly, but soaked the thighs (and 6 breasts) in cultured buttermilk overnight. FANTASTIC!!! Sooo Good. I think the buttermilk breaks things down enough so even breasts are ridiculously tender.
Tasty spices! Great idea combined!!
---------------
I hope you find these to your liking , tweak if you wanna. I make out menus for myself so I know what I'm eating like most the time, whether I always follow them or not. lol. But most the time do. Happy losing. Mae
Old 08-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
well for dinner splurged a bit two low fat sting cheeses add bit salt to my very low no added salt choices.... so that actually hit the spot felt great after 4 full days avoiding it till 6:10 lol at night for dinner enjoyed it baked for melty and crispy topped lol

love it!!

so i estimate all under 2000 today
so like said i am doing just to hunger plus trying not to restict and keep metab up
Hi Natosha! Sounds like you are getting it down. I think maybe you might be counting higher on some meats than you realize. Sounds also like you have best weight loss staying around 1600-1800 calories. Are you doing like you thought about: eating every 3-4 hours or so? I know you are going to do great. Mae
Old 08-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
M&E days for the next little bit

B: 2 eggs fried in butter
L: hamburger patty with 1 scambled egg
D: big lamb chop, two boiled eggs
S: 2 fat bombs. MMmmm, I love fat bombs
3x tea with HWC, 2lt water
Exercise: 30 mins wii dance, 5 min wii jog, 2 hours of milking

and TOM finally arrived, 4 days late. I have read on here about how LC can regulate TOM, and I have noticed I havent had a normal one since starting LC in march. However my previously normalcycle was 24 days and this is the first time ever I have gone the 28 that is apparently normal. Whatever, a couple of years and I'll be meno anyway.
Good menu, Lil. I never liked dating TOM, dang bloody chap. lol. Thankfully we broke up some year ago.

Take care, you're gonna do fine!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karai View Post
I too found the August thread! Welcome newcomers! Congratulations to all of us losers.

Down 2.1 lbs from last week. That takes me to about 27 lbs gone away! YAY!
But, I still have a LONG way to go. This month I have transitioned to Jorge's Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. I still plan on having a few M&E days from time-to-time.

I started August 1st on the BFC, but I modified it by doing straight M&E for breakfast and lunch. Dinner was BFC. My body wasn't so shocked by the change. I did feel a little bloated on the first 2 days, but afterwards, I started feeling 'normal'. Today, I am not hungry...pretty much am having to force myself to eat.

Here is today's menu
B- 2 turkey sausages+1 scrambled egg in butter + slice Ezekial bread
L-Grilled chicken breast w/bell peppers
D-modified Cobb salad
S/C = 4/4
S= sugar (grams)-->up to 15 g/day
C= carbs (servings)--> up to 6 servings/day

I still enjoy doing M&E as a quick meal option. Plus a straight M&E meal is 0/0 on BFC. You can't beat that.

Karai
Go you, Karai!! Knew ya could do it. Good luck on your plans. Mae
Old 08-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicca View Post
Yay I found the M&E'ers for August! I won't be starting right off, as I'm in the middle of a workout program and am eating "normal" LC for next few weeks. I do however want to schedule a little m&e clean up fast later this month so look forward to reading about all of your progress and menu's!

In the mean time I like to have little M&E mini meals here and there to help keep the carbs down and practice yummy recipes. I have a huge chunk of leftover smoked pork butt. Any recipe ideas for the leftover meat (aside from just reheating...which will get old after a while) ??
Welcome back aboard, Sicca. Glad you have your woe-ing down. I think you'll do fine. Have a great week. Mae
AS for the smoke butt: (snickers I'll pass on a pun on that); casseroles, chopped bbq sandwhiches, tacos, fried in butter with eggs, layer on top of pancakes, make meat breakfast muffins out of them. you could substitute the meat in any recipe I posted above. Hope that helps . Mae

Last edited by maepowers; 08-05-2013 at 05:19 PM..
Old 08-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #45
Senior LCF Member

What is pork butt? Cos i've got a visual in mind and it aint pretty...

remember Im a dairy farmer training to be a vet nurse, and I care for a quadraplegic. I see a LOT of butts in the average week.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aruralgirl
Stats: 216/175.5/160 ht. 5'7
WOE: FF/M&E
Start Date: April 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
What is pork butt? Cos i've got a visual in mind and it aint pretty...

remember Im a dairy farmer training to be a vet nurse, and I care for a quadraplegic. I see a LOT of butts in the average week.
It's actually a pork shoulder. The reason it's called pork butt is because over here a very long time ago this cut of meat was shipped in barrels called "butts," and thus the name. . . Saw this on America's Test Kitchen. I watch way too many cooking shows, but for some reason they relax me.

Last edited by Aruralgirl; 08-05-2013 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Mispelling
Old 08-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Aruralgirl
Stats: 216/175.5/160 ht. 5'7
WOE: FF/M&E
Start Date: April 2013
Sicca, Karai, glad you found the August thread. And hello to all the M&Eers!
Old 08-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member

I felt good about my M&E day today. I always get good appetite control when I do this.

Today's Menu:

B: 3 eggs cooked in Pam
L: 3 egg yolks, 1 TBSP mayo, .25 tsp mustard
D: 8 slices of bacon

Daily Totals:
Calories 1098
Fat 92.4 g
Carbs 3.8 g
Protein 67.5 g
Water 88 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition:Carbs: 1% Fat: 75% Protein: 24%
Old 08-06-2013, 12:02 AM   #49
Senior LCF Member

i really didn't mean to eat light.. just happened cause didn't have anythng to eat while was out for 5 hours and from breakfast like 7-8 hours had to wait off felt so sluggish headaches and everything tired.. when got home showered and had a meal quickly made at 3pm for lunch felt better.. and then wanted to fit in a supper had a lighter dish because lunches breast was bigger then normal so had smaller size at dinner and added cheese for light yet salt addition plus craving something different then same dish every day ..........feel good so far and felt better my constipatiaton actually reduced today which is great as well.. I guess I wonder If i could well go by three meals.. but then I do wonder the times i'm hungry and need something or sleeping be a pain and be up early to eat something the next day lol... so confused how to approach it.. Then like again that was only one day I don't do that every day. It is only when I'm really hungry not if i'm full will i eat more.. I've learned how to set the feelings apart...But from other sites people put me down like i'm wrong and i'm not right that i'm hungry.. I guess if I feel as if my muscles grown and I know they work harder that maybe my metabolism did increase and I just need that extra amoutn sometimes.. lol

I don't know if i should start doing what I hate restricting myself

or
continue as is...
Old 08-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #50
Senior LCF Member

If what you're currently doind is working for you, then carry on I say

As far as constipation, since we've had this lard, that is so not a problem for us. Almost the opposite really... Just something to keep in mind
Old 08-06-2013, 03:43 AM   #51
Senior LCF Member

ty lilbeetle
Old 08-06-2013, 03:48 AM   #52
Senior LCF Member

yeah 5:47 had to check weight n is going dwn again prob was from water and food being left in the body lol

sweet lol

so crave some fatty bacon or burger n bacon wth cheese lol
Old 08-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #53
Senior LCF Member

I love that butter lol meal number 2 at 11am lol had to have something felt hungry after eating at 6:30am for breakfast

ok so butter with the delicious layer of salty cheese lol melted on top of it lol

made like a butter broth soup
and more meat then soup lol
leaving eggs out today a bit for cheese and more meat

I think oddly four meals seem to make me feel best I don' t think I can do three meals only if i let my self feel starved for some time or if i fell a sleep for while lol took a long nap lol skip work and just sleep the day away till late lol
Old 08-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Happy Day All.

Hi Natosha, Aruralgal, Lil, Sicca, Kari, April, and Everyone else!

Natosha, I hope nothing I said made you feel down, just do what is good-feeling for your body. Listen to it, not things or others you feel might be detrimental to you. Like LIL said too. You know we all want what's good for you, and will support ya! BIG HUG for ya.You deserve kudos for the hard work you've done.

I'm truly here to help support anyone that wants or needs it. We're all in this together, right?

Ok down 2lbs this week so far. Stress at still trying to find a job isn't helping, but I've watched it, overeating or anything like that this week. Had a cola yesterday, my bad, but still got 2 lbs down so that's good. I really like the encouragement and being able to help others here. At least I like to think I am or trying to. So if I've come off too strong, my appologies. Rooting for everyone. Mae
Old 08-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

I'm sure you'll find a great job soon, Mae. I know how stressful the waiting can be. In the meantime, 2 lbs is great, especially under stress.

I whooshed down 1 lb this AM, made me feel a little better, and after reviewing my log I realize that this is day 4 of my M & E fast, so while the results aren't great, I'm relieved to see things going in the right direction.

Do you all normally post your menus? I'm new around here, and would love to know what successes you have, or tips from the experts!

Hope you're all having a great day!

P L A N, for Success!

Nothing is impossible, the word tells you itself:

I'm possible.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Happy Tuesday Afternoon All

Quote:
I'm sure you'll find a great job soon, Mae. I know how stressful the waiting can be. In the meantime, 2 lbs is great, especially under stress.

I whooshed down 1 lb this AM, made me feel a little better, and after reviewing my log I realize that this is day 4 of my M & E fast, so while the results aren't great, I'm relieved to see things going in the right direction.

Do you all normally post your menus? I'm new around here, and would love to know what successes you have, or tips from the experts!

Hope you're all having a great day!
Thanks, Ann! (my middle name by the way). Great going on the pound down , each one counts and is great. Good results though. I post my menu sometimes, most others do it daily or every few days. Been doing it lately more myself. It helps, I suppose, lol, so you can go back and see what you're doing or someone else can see if they need to tweak their plan; though what works for one doesn't always work for someone else, but it helps like in giving ideas. Take care and keep on losing. Mae
Old 08-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #57
Senior LCF Member

hey guys ok weight went down from yesterday deff water weight so one of the two that went up is off feeling better with the digestion issue today seem to be going alot lol sorry tmi.. Well going with appetite and so I don't get hungry and have a huge feast any time of day..

breakfast - nice size chicken breast, string cheese crisped up and butter and little bit steak like three slices for a diff flavor
lunch - same
snack same smaller size

meal 4 prob be same or with eggs not sure but once having cheese hooked to it
meaning higher salt intake lol now adding to my approach..

but feeling better like I was over thinking everything.. and that i'm ok i can tell my body shape has changed no flab my shirt well arm part no more tightness after its been washed and shrunk abit normally be bit tight but my arms are now so toned and trimmed which is a plus legs same they are less flubber and mroe muscle no more jelly lol toning my body up while keeping weight seem to be same lol

guess i need to just put rest the scale issue and be happy

up more intensity too more jumping and running lol just by a little more
Old 08-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

mae you never put me down at all you actually supported me and made me feel better then ever like you always had kind words. its just other sites that think i'm doing things wrong and such that say i'm over doing everything and its not for me.. who don't even help just tell me i'm not allowed to be hungry and should not be eating as i am.. i guess i don't know those sites are no help///but you have been very helpful. TY so much for being on my side and not against me.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Go Natosha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
hey guys ok weight went down from yesterday deff water weight so one of the two that went up is off feeling better with the digestion issue today seem to be going alot lol sorry tmi.. Well going with appetite and so I don't get hungry and have a huge feast any time of day..

breakfast - nice size chicken breast, string cheese crisped up and butter and little bit steak like three slices for a diff flavor
lunch - same
snack same smaller size

meal 4 prob be same or with eggs not sure but once having cheese hooked to it
meaning higher salt intake lol now adding to my approach..

but feeling better like I was over thinking everything.. and that i'm ok i can tell my body shape has changed no flab my shirt well arm part no more tightness after its been washed and shrunk abit normally be bit tight but my arms are now so toned and trimmed which is a plus legs same they are less flubber and mroe muscle no more jelly lol toning my body up while keeping weight seem to be same lol

guess i need to just put rest the scale issue and be happy

up more intensity too more jumping and running lol just by a little more
So proud of you and you got it all together. Been following you and am glad you found your way to what woe/plan works for you. Glad you know I wasn't digging if it sounded like in an earlier post. We're here for you. I will be as long as ya like. We're all buddies in this, sweetie. TY. Ignore those other sites, you need positive reinforcement, like we all feel we get here. Take care and hugs.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Last edited by maepowers; 08-06-2013 at 01:21 PM..
Old 08-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Karai
Stats: 262/138/140<---in maintenance
WOE: 50 g carbs/day
Start Date: June 2013
Hey Mae, thanks! So far so good, I'm still reeling over how much food is on the plan.

Aruralgirl, yep I found the new thread. No M&E meals today, but I have plans to add one tomorrow. I am feeling so good...luv LC.

Welcome to the newbies!!

Karai
Closed Thread