Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/237/125
WOE: Modified L/C 11/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Mama sounds like a great day for you tomorrow! Have fun!

Sunday, I may have to do the 16 hour fast. I'm trying so hard with JUDDD, I don't understand why it's not as easy anymore. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet, but if I can't make it work at least I have an alternate plan. I really love the idea of that Sirt-1 gene doing it's job.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #32
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Blonde, somewhere, ...Jaminet and another IF guru mentioned that women don't even need the whole 16 hours as men do, that they can receive benefits from as little as 14 hours. I am going to have do a bit of research to find where this was mentioned.

My problem is that I want to restrict to 16 because it naturally keeps me low on cals, as well as gives my body the "healing" period.

Don't throw in the towel. Fasting becomes much easier as time goes.
And you may find that 16 hour is a great preview to JUDDD, because the Sirt-1 will be strong with simple daily fast.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 07-03-2013 at 04:36 PM..
Old 07-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cici52
Hi, PHDers. Stppping by to read ther new info. It is hard tou post lately. Glad tou seem some good progress for you all.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Hey Ladies, glad to be back. Sorry I've been out of pocket. Today I'm babysitting my grandson Patrick. Birthday boy was 11 yesterday. He has severe ADHD and is mentally the age of about 6. A little whirlwind and a real talker. I'm hoping to see an improvement on his symptoms with eating better and drinking kombucha or kefir. His mom is totally on board with taking a scoby home to start their own brew. Yea!!! The family I live with will not touch any of my "stuff".

Sunday, you are alright with kombucha. They are concerned with the newbies overdoing it and getting tummy grumbles or upset stomach. You evidently can handle it. I drink about a qt a day as well as almost the same of kefir. But I worked up to it. One cup first day and two the next. Love it because I don't overdo the calories. I don't flavor my kombucha and it is about 30 cal per cup. My morning shake of kefir with raw honey and 2 yolks and 1/2 a peach is about 200 cal and totally fills me up until lunch. I also have a better handle on the 16/8 fast.

Blonde, yes my daughter is so happy with her dog grooming endeavor. It's only been open a year but my God, she is so good and her husband is a football coach and has a fabulous facebook page and markets her so well. She is working tomorrow on the fourth. She is boarding 4 dogs that have to be watered, fed and taken for walks and playing 4 times a day. Busy.
Then she has 9 dogs to be groomed. Wow. She took today off to rest up. Clint is 45 and his health is not great. He is handicapped with a limp from some botched leg surgery from years ago. His days as the "Coach" are numbered. I look for him to have to retire in a year or two. He has about 1500 friends on facebook and gets about 100 calls a day on the phone. It would drive me crazy. But he loves it. He is the person that when he dies they will have to rent the civic center for his funeral. When he does have to give up coaching he will step in and help Aimee with the shop.

I'm trying to get all the essential things I need for my sprouting and fermenting. Today was payday so I was on the computer at 6 am ordering a sprouting kit and seeds. And a new food processor. And a Pickl-it lid to ferment. So exciting to have supplies to actually do it right.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:05 AM   #35
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance.
Start Date: 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Slowsure, The KTC should be just the same as LouAnna.

I am curious about the meat loaf. It is goat and what else mixed?

I have an addiction to bell peppers...and well, any peppers.
Have you ever tried to make fried pepper crisps?
I've never seen those pepper crisps before but shall definitely try them, thank you.

Good to know about the KTC

The meat loaf is a mix of goat trim (a bit more fat than the usual cuts of goat) and pork or beef. I had got some pork belly to mince down so that made one loaf and some patties (mix of fennel seeds, greek oregano and parsley to season). The other loaves and patties were some minced beef that I had (I don't recall the cut) mixed with the goat and seasoned with chipotle and mexican oregano for some, and a mix of red chilli, black and green cardamom and star anise for the remainder.

I normally put fried onions and some other vegetables such as charred peppers in some meat loaves but I opted for comparatively plain this time to make it easier to assess their macronutrients and kcal's.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #36
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
Sunday, I may have to do the 16 hour fast. I'm trying so hard with JUDDD, I don't understand why it's not as easy anymore. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet, but if I can't make it work at least I have an alternate plan. I really love the idea of that Sirt-1 gene doing it's job.
It's certainly good to have a plan if it doesn't suit you at present. If you're struggling with it then maybe a window will work for you now and you might revisit JUDDD later, if you need it.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:17 AM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
The reason that Jaminet says to keep an eye on nuts and to limit them, is because of the toxin Phytic Acid.
I'm not going to pretend that it's anything but a complete faff and it adds horrendously to the price of the nuts (which are already expensive in the UK) but I soak my nuts in a weak brine and then dehydrate them.

I rarely eat them but I do this for neighbours for whom I make almond or peanut cookies or fruit cake.

I always brine soak beans if we have them although we haven't in such a long time. I miss them. I'm very partial to chickpeas (garbanzos).
Old 07-04-2013, 07:27 AM   #38
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

SlowSure, This meatloaf sounds absolutely amazing!

Yes, soaking is definitely the proper way to take care of nuts.
I will have to try this. I also have to watch my PUFA which nuts/seeds are one of my main sources as well.

Lindy, I am thrilled to know my kombucha habit is not an issue.
Gosh, your posts delight me to no end! I bet your family is loving watching your health quests!
Old 07-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Yes, soaking is definitely the proper way to take care of nuts.
I will have to try this. I also have to watch my PUFA which nuts/seeds are one of my main sources as well.

Lindy, I am thrilled to know my kombucha habit is not an issue.
Gosh, your posts delight me to no end! I bet your family is loving watching your health quests!

Hey Sunday, yes my DD is so happy at my "happiness". She gripes about the extra stuff in the kitchen and her fridge but says she puts up with it because she can see it makes me so happy. I smile all the time. (and I do) It's this whole PHD eating thing. My health is better, my mood is serene and I have a lot more energy. Especially since I started kombucha and kefir in last two weeks.

Hope everybody is doing well and having a good July 4th. Grandson Patrick went home a few minutes ago taking with him a new gallon jug of kombucha with scoby and teabags and sugar. Don't know if he'll drink it but it's a start.

Now I can start relaxing myself on this holiday.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mamatomany
WOE: PHD
Start Date: 1/17/13
Hey Lindy, just curious of he is gluten and dairy free too? I have a son with Down syndrome and I try to keep him pretty clean. He drinks my goats milk but I only feed my goats raw grains and seeds (gluten free) and alfalfa hay. He is pretty non verbal and will be 8 years old. He loves Keifer smoothies and thankfully he is very very healthy with no gi issues or heart issues...just an extra chromo . He doesn't eat much sugar like rarely. He doesn't even like cookies. So he is not a chubby one..very lean and muscular...all the special Olympics gymnastics...see when he wins gold you can all say hey I know Isaac,s mama!
Old 07-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: yoshi
WOE: Perfect Health Diet
Start Date: July 2013
New to PHD

Hi, all. I'm just starting PHD. Hoping to gain knowledge and encouragement from this thread.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #42
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatomany View Post
very lean and muscular...all the special Olympics gymnastics...see when he wins gold you can all say hey I know Isaac,s mama!
I shall make a note in my diary. I take it he's far too young for the Brazil selection but maybe the Olympics after that?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:44 AM   #43
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
DH does the portioning and packaging up for the freezer and he does seem to have eaten his way through a fair amount of "helper's perks" (trimmings and bits and pieces that I thought would probably fill in for a couple of meals at the weekend). So, I'm taking that as a vote of confidence.

I've dehydrated 10kgs of baby plum tomatoes this week along with 32 red peppers and 16 green peppers (capsicum/Bell). I still have about 6 cabbages to dehydrate. I'm beginning to suspect that I need more hours in the day and a larger dehydrator. (I built one but I also have an Excalibur.)
Old 07-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #44
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I should comment that having received my MCTs again, despite this weather which is horrendously oppressive, I've not had a headache. Although I was careful at the gym last night and made certain not to push myself beyond anything that caused a head throb, I still didn't develop a headache.

So, the BB, MCTs, unmodified potato starch, egg yolks etc. are all playing their part in keeping me headache free.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #45
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi View Post
Hi, all. I'm just starting PHD. Hoping to gain knowledge and encouragement from this thread.
Welcome Yoshi! So good to have you join us! I have been following PHD since January. I was following paleo with IF prior to beginning, but I discovered that I was still eating quite a bit of the toxic foods and did not concentrate on healing. In just 6 months, I am down about 24 lbs and feel much healthier. The fact that I feel so much better, sleep sound, and have been able to trim up keeps me very motivated.

Quote:
Hey Lindy, just curious of he is gluten and dairy free too? I have a son with Down syndrome and I try to keep him pretty clean. He drinks my goats milk but I only feed my goats raw grains and seeds (gluten free) and alfalfa hay. He is pretty non verbal and will be 8 years old. He loves Keifer smoothies and thankfully he is very very healthy with no gi issues or heart issues...just an extra chromo . He doesn't eat much sugar like rarely. He doesn't even like cookies. So he is not a chubby one..very lean and muscular...all the special Olympics gymnastics...see when he wins gold you can all say hey I know Isaac,s mama!
Mama, I have a cousin whose adorable young toddler boy has Downs. I remember running across info about how excellent goat's milk and keifer is for keeping the gut healthy. I think it is awesome that he is a gymnast. PHD should provide lots of great healthy benefits as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
I should comment that having received my MCTs again, despite this weather which is horrendously oppressive, I've not had a headache. Although I was careful at the gym last night and made certain not to push myself beyond anything that caused a head throb, I still didn't develop a headache.

So, the BB, MCTs, unmodified potato starch, egg yolks etc. are all playing their part in keeping me headache free.
SlowSure, It is wonderful to hear that you were able to get the MCTs and thrilled to know that they are keeping you free from the dreaded headaches.

I am impressed at how much food you are storing through dehydration. Do you make a lot of soups and casseroles with some of these stored goods? I think this is fantastic.

Lindy and all,
Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th holiday! I had roasted turkey, cucumber, artichoke and tomato salad, 7 layer dip, and dark chocolate covered mac nuts. Loved it and felt fantastic!

Last edited by sunday; 07-05-2013 at 08:09 AM..
Old 07-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey PHD friends,

Aw gee, I can't believe I have forgotten to post these two sites for great ideas of things to eat or make that are Perfect Health! I am loving both and although I tend to do all of my cooking on Sunday and then package/freeze for the week, I am anxious to try some of the new recipes.

Sarah Atshan is one of my favs and she has developed quite a fandom over at the FB PHD site. She lost 130 lbs simply eating PHD and her food is "out of this world" yummy. Lots of asian type soups and dishes. To find her recipes go to Perfect Health Diet - Sarah Atshan’s Lovely Food. Paul has loaded many of the meals and he provides a link to her personal FB page.

My 2nd go to, for PHD recipes, is Chowstalker - Perfect Health Diets. I promise you will be jumping to make one of the many easy, lovely ideas on this site.

Last edited by sunday; 07-05-2013 at 12:14 PM..
Old 07-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/237/125
WOE: Modified L/C 11/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
This thread moves like lightening!!

How did I get so far behind? Thanks everyone for great posts, it really is a joy to come here and read about successes and new ideas for success. Love it! Welcome to Yoshi Hello to CICI!!

To everyone else Sunday, Lindy, Slowsure, Mama thanks for all the advice, recipes, great feedback. I love learning from my LC Friends. I honestly don't know what I would without this exchange of ideas on a daily basis.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
SlowSure...I am impressed at how much food you are storing through dehydration. Do you make a lot of soups and casseroles with some of these stored goods? ...
Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th holiday! I had roasted turkey, cucumber, artichoke and tomato salad, 7 layer dip, and dark chocolate covered mac nuts. Loved it and felt fantastic!
Your July 4 sounds delightful

Yes, I make soups, casseroles etc. but I also semi-dry some of the items like tomatoes or bell peppers and then freeze them (they've too much moisture to store at ambient temperatures, they'd go mouldy) and they're available to add to salads, as a side-dish or even to eat by themselves as part of an Italian or Mediterranean meal. I fully dry some bell peppers to add to other dishes so I tend to cut them thinly but I semi-dry others that I leave in larger pieces so that I can use them as a 'base' for a few dried tomatoes and a smidge of cheese.

We've replaced items such as crisps (you'd call them chips in the US) with our dehydrated vegetables such as beetroot, kale or celeriac. I won't pretend that we enjoy them as much as crisps but they're good enough, they're crispy, provide a satisfying crunch and you tend to have had enough after a few grammes. Unlike potato crisps/chips where even if you're not that hungry, you might be tempted to eat a packet.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Mama, God love you, you're such a sweetie. I don't know how it happened but my 3 girls all had children with special needs. Jenny from Austin has John 15., Asburgers, and Niki 12, Downs. Aimee has A.J. 19 with crippling depression and Brandi has Patrick 11 with ADHD. All 3 girls were totally normal. (of course all the Dads were weird, ha.) No special diets for any of the kids, Mama. I want to change that.

Brandi is on board with kombucha but the other two are not really interested. But that's alright. I keep talking to others and have run down 2 other ladies that are thrilled to be able to get a free scoby from me. Aimee (whom I live with) said "Mama why are you trying to kill these people." I told her I was on a mission from God to spread the kombucha word. And I will continue to speak out. That's what I do best.

Slowsure, I really envy your garden.

Blonde, you are such a special person. Loved to hear about your past life on the stage. Yea!!

Sunday, great to hear about Chowstalker, that one I hadn't come across. I have been reading a lot lately. Especially Dom from Australia on both kefir and kombucha. He has more info than anyone else. I think I found him by googling Dom australia and kefir. He tells all the many benefits of both. And he has a recipe for kefirkraut. I'm gonna try that.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #50
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Your July 4 sounds delightful

We've replaced items such as crisps (you'd call them chips in the US) with our dehydrated vegetables such as beetroot, kale or celeriac. I won't pretend that we enjoy them as much as crisps but they're good enough, they're crispy, provide a satisfying crunch and you tend to have had enough after a few grammes. Unlike potato crisps/chips where even if you're not that hungry, you might be tempted to eat a packet.
I love zucchini and kale chips. I am going to try and make some today.
And you are right that these are much better than potato crisps or tortillas. I am someone who is thrilled to dip with veggies. On the garbanzo beans, have you ever tried to make hummus? I have a recipe for avocado hummus w/ chickpeas.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #51
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay, Lindy, I am attempting to grow my first scoby w/ the mother from the GT's Kombucha. Should I break down and order a scoby? I have seen many that offer them for sale on the Kombucha group.

So you drink your kombucha faster than you make the next brew?
Old 07-06-2013, 07:17 AM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

CiCi! I miss you girl! Hope your business is keeping you tied up!
Old 07-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #53
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Okay, Lindy, I am attempting to grow my first scoby w/ the mother from the GT's Kombucha. Should I break down and order a scoby? I have seen many that offer them for sale on the Kombucha group.

So you drink your kombucha faster than you make the next brew?
Definitely order one of the live scobies. Not dehydrated. You will spin your wheels on the bottle kind. They changed the recipe a couple of years ago and it takes up to 6 wks to grow one. I paid $20 or so for mine. Got it in about 6 days. There are a couple of sites on kombucha and either one of the bigger ones will do. I got mine from Dave.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #54
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lindy you would make a great infomercial rep for Kombucha. I would buy just on your excitement!

Okay, you have convinced me. Although, how on earth do they ship it all live and stuff??!??!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Lindy you would make a great infomercial rep for Kombucha. I would buy just on your excitement!

Okay, you have convinced me. Although, how on earth do they ship it all live and stuff??!??!
Heh heh heh!!!
I know it, I know it. I'm just too bad. And I do drink more than I can make. I have a big 2 1/2 gal container and I only make 1 gal at a time. Dave did say we could make more after it gets up and running. I should do that. They put it in a little enclosed bag. Mine had puffed up like a balloon when I got it but it was totally tight. Have you seen Dave on his videos on Youtube? Cute little rascal.

I knocked myself out yesterday shopping and slept like a log last night. But I'm ok today. This happened 3 wks ago and I was down for almost 3 days. Today I've made my bone broth and my first ever Rejuvenation pickled beets
Have you seen it? I can't fine organic beets down here in La. so they said you can use 5 cans of beets. Add an onion and spices along with 2 T of lemon juice and 1/4 c ACV. and ferment for 4 days.

Rejuvenation Pickled Beets
5 can beets, sliced
8-10 slices of 1/8" ginger smashed
1 onion sliced in1/8" half rounds
1 1/2 t allspice
2-4 branches of rosemary
2T lemon juice
1/4 c raw ACV
After fermenting for 4 days, drain and then add
1 c ACV (can be plain)
1/2 c brown sugar that have been melted together
Put in fridge for a couple of days.

Sounds neat huh? I'll let you know. I didn't have allspice so I sub with a couple of T of Annie raspberry vinagrette. I hope it doesn't totally suck.

One other thing this morning, instead of greek yogurt, I'm making greek kefir. It is to die for. I made it the other day and added 1 T agave and 1 chopped peach to 1 c. So good. I'll let you know what mischief I get into later.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #56
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Found the best vlog on how to make Kombucha. It looks so fun! I am also ordering the scoby as she recommends in the dehydrated format. Hoping that mine is perfect like her scoby.

Old 07-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am so excited to try this flavor...

Apple Cinnamon Kombucha
Quote:
This apple-cinnamon flavored kombucha is reminiscent of sparkling apple cider. While you can use apple juice or cider, I love the fresh chunks of apple bubbling away as the kombucha ferments.

Try this poured over ice for an incredibly refreshing summer drink.

Ingredients:

1/4 medium (sweet) apple, diced small or 3 tablespoons apple juice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon chips (purchased, or from a broken cinnamon stick)
Enough kombucha to fill your 16-ounce vessel.

Instructions:

Add the apple or juice and cinnamon chips to your pint-size vessel.
Fill with kombucha, leaving about 1/2 inch of headspace, depending on the shape of the container.
Cap tightly and allow to culture 2 to 7 days, depending on temperature, or until kombucha is carbonated to your liking.
Move bottles to cold storage. If refrigeration is not available, consume soon after.
When you are ready to drink it, open carefully, without shaking, to avoid spilling the bubbly kombucha over the top of the bottle.
Pour through a strainer into a glass to remove apple chunks and cinnamon chips.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg apple.jpg (21.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by sunday; 07-06-2013 at 11:45 AM..
Old 07-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #58
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lindy! I missed your post! Okay, so is it Dave from Get Kombucha that you bought yours from??? He is a cute little rascal and funny. I have been watching his Vlogs.

I found a scoby (Goldfinch Kombucha) and it has great reviews on A. Found my 1 gallon glass continuous brewer.

Kombucha Benefits
Quote:
What are the health benefits of Kombucha?

Kombucha Health Benefit #1 — Detoxification

Detoxification produces healthy livers and aides cancer prevention. One of kombucha’s greatest health benefits is its ability to detox the body. It is rich in many of the enzymes and bacterial acids your body produces and/or uses to detox your system, thus reducing your pancreatic load and easing the burden on your liver. Kombucha is very high in Glucaric acid, and recent studies have shown that glucaric acid helps prevent cancer. I know 2 people in my immediate circle of friends who have had cancer (pancreatic and breast) and fought it into remission without any chemo or radiation therapy. Instead, they warded it off by detoxing their lives (going 100% organic, removing chemical cleaners and agents in their home, changing their diet to be at least 80% raw or fermented, etc.) Central to the detoxification process was drinking Kombucha regularly. Even Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the recently deceased Russian author and nobel-prize winner, in his autobiography, claimed that kombucha tea cured his stomach cancer during his internment in soviet labor camps. (And because of this testimony, President Reagan used Kombucha to halt the spread of his cancer in 1987. You’ll note he didn’t die until 2004, and that was from old age, NOT cancer.)

Kombucha Health Benefit #2 — Joint Care

Kombucha contains glucosamines, a strong preventive and treatment all forms of arthritis. Glucosamines increase synovial hyaluronic acid production. Hyaluronic acid functions physiologically to aid preservation of cartilage structure and prevent arthritic pain, with relief comparable to NSAIDs and advantage over glucocorticoids. Hyaluronic acid enables connective tissue to bind moisture thousands of times its weight and maintains tissue structure, moisture, lubrication and flexibility and lessens free radical damage, while associated collagen retards and reduces wrinkles.

Kombucha Health Benefit #3 — Aids Digestion and Gut Health

Because it’s naturally fermented with a living colony of bacteria and yeast, Kombucha is a probiotic beverage. This has a myriad of benefits such as improved digestion, fighting candida (harmful yeast) overgrowth, mental clarity, and mood stability. As such, it’s noted for reducing or eliminating the symptoms of fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, etc.
Kombucha Health Benefit #4 — Immune Boosting

Kombucha is extraordinarily anti-oxidant rich, and you all know the benefits of anti-oxidants for boosting your immune system and energy levels.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #59
Senior LCF Member

Yeah Sunday, that's Dave. I bought the whole nine yards from him. $165 total. High but so good quality.

I just love the info you gave. Out of all the reading, I found that site just yesterday researching Brandi's daughters MS. Or is it MD. Can't remember. Senior moment. ha

I've had the best time today, just playing. Bone broth is on it's second pot and I'm freezing part in ice trays. I decided to get the prime on the Big site. It is $79 a yr but you get free shipping. AND free movies. Like 18,000 of them and free downloads for Kindle. Only 1 a mo for the book but I would have bought it for the shipping. I don't know why, I have bought so much lately, I don't have much more to buy.

I did buy a pair of 1 liter Fido's yesterday. That's what I put my beets in. They look so pretty. Wish I knew how to send pictures.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cici52
Hello friends. I amd reading with great intdrest and thankful for all ther info and recipes. It is crazy hard tou post right now. know I amd lurking.
Closed Thread