Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #121
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
I think JUDDD is supposed to help with asthma. I'll have to go look in my book a bit later.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Thanks everyone! DH is getting better. Slow process and I am tired. Ready for him to be back to his old self.

SeaBreezes~ Yes, JUDDD is good for helping w/ asthma.
Actually, all types of fasting will assist in healing asthma.

Here is an interview with Mark Mattson and the studies show that caloric restriction in many forms can do amazing boosts to our health and deter signs of aging.

Caloric restrictions and occasional fasting - Health Report - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Old 06-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
My label says it's carbohydrate with no dietary fibre. I've just taken a look at the BRM site information and it also says that it's 10g of carbohydrate per 1Tbsp serving of 12g with no dietary fibre listed and contains 40kcals.

Maybe BRM wasn't expecting a wave of people to be taking this raw.
SlowSure, I asked Paul when I first began PHD about what would break the 16 hour fasts and he said to make sure that you do not eat protein in the fasting period. So, he believes 1 tbsp of cream in coffee or even butter would not break the fast. I think we are safe w/ starch. But, if you are uncertain, just wait until your break of the fast period. Also, do not attempt to take 4 tbsp until you work up to it. I tried and I was uncomfortable.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #124
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Just remembered, that somewhere Paul or Tatertot said that since RS does not digest the same as other carbs, the carbs essentially are not counted. Does this make sense? I remember that I was sort of excited about it when reading.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Key Tones
Stats: 312/227/??? 5/10"
Start Date: LC start 2005, have tried everything...
OK, on RS - I ate two green bananas for breakfast today mid-morning. It was dorm move-out day, so we went to yogurtland and I selected the no sugar-added (and fat free) probiotic yogurt chocolate/vanilla (OK *some* candy made it into the bowl with a lot of mango). For dinner, kale chips.

I think this was 1000 to 1200 calories, tops. I am still feeling full. I really think it was the green bananas. There is something to it, seriously. There is no way I would be able to handle this kind of food otherwise for a day without starving!!!

I still have the RS floating around here (Bob's Red Mill and Hi-Maize), but I do think the green bananas are more effective. I had another day like this a week ago with two green bananas for breakfast and I did amazingly well all day with little else to eat. It is weird!!!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...el-method.html

Last edited by Key Tones; 06-10-2013 at 09:20 PM..
Old 06-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #126
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Dawn,

I hope you check back in and have time to read Chris Kresser's blog... this was my experience w/ gluten & asthma... I still pick up foods w/ gluten because as in life, we can't be 100% all of the time, but I can feel the effects almost instantaneously. So crazy! Paul Jaminet has even more in depth article about this same connection between our gut and autoimmune. I will try and post it in the morn.

9 Steps to Perfect Health – #5: Heal Your Gut

Quote:
The gut flora: a healthy garden needs healthy soil

Our gut is home to approximately 100,000,000,000,000 (100 trillion) microorganisms. That’s such a big number our human brains can’t really comprehend it. One trillion dollar bills laid end-to-end would stretch from the earth to the sun – and back – with a lot of miles to spare. Do that 100 times and you start to get at least a vague idea of how much 100 trillion is.

The human gut contains 10 times more bacteria than all the human cells in the entire body, with over 400 known diverse bacterial species. In fact, you could say that we’re more bacterial than we are human. Think about that one for a minute.

We’ve only recently begun to understand the extent of the gut flora’s role in human health and disease. Among other things, the gut flora promotes normal gastrointestinal function, provides protection from infection, regulates metabolism and comprises more than 75% of our immune system. Dysregulated gut flora has been linked to diseases ranging from autism and depression to autoimmune conditions like Hashimoto’s, inflammatory bowel disease and type 1 diabetes.

Unfortunately, several features of the modern lifestyle directly contribute to unhealthy gut flora:

Antibiotics and other medications like birth control and NSAIDs
Diets high in refined carbohydrates, sugar and processed foods
Diets low in fermentable fibers
Dietary toxins like wheat and industrial seed oils that cause leaky gut
Chronic stress
Chronic infections

Antibiotics are particularly harmful to the gut flora. Recent studies have shown that antibiotic use causes a profound and rapid loss of diversity and a shift in the composition of the gut flora. This diversity is not recovered after antibiotic use without intervention.

We also know that infants that aren’t breast-fed and are born to mothers with bad gut flora are more likely to develop unhealthy gut bacteria, and that these early differences in gut flora may predict overweight, diabetes, eczema/psoriasis, depression and other health problems in the future.
Quote:
Here’s the takeaway. Leaky gut and bad gut flora are common because of the modern lifestyle. If you have a leaky gut, you probably have bad gut flora, and vice versa. And when your gut flora and gut barrier are impaired, you will be inflamed. Period.

This systemic inflammatory response then leads to the development of autoimmunity. And while leaky gut and bad gut flora may manifest as digestive trouble, in many people it does not. Instead it shows up as problems as diverse as heart failure, depression, brain fog, eczema/psoriasis and other skin conditions, metabolic problems like obesity and diabetes and allergies, asthma and other autoimmune diseases.

To adequately address these conditions, you must rebuild healthy gut flora and restore the integrity of your intestinal barrier. This is especially true if you have any kind of autoimmune disease, whether you experience digestive issues or not.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #127
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wonderful to hear KeyTones! I am having the exact same effect.

I had accidentally used tapioca starch because it is in the exact same bag as the BRM potato starch and I could tell immediately that I was sated and almost overly so. I was not able to even eat hardly anything until dinner. I tried, because I have need to get all of my nourishment in. This is why I warn everyone to watch "how you are feeling". A little RS goes a very long way. Did you read about the science of RS and diabetes? It is amazing how this one safe starch is used.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
Old 06-11-2013, 05:08 AM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I watched this on the news this morning and thought it was incredible! This teacher had protected the 1st graders at Briarwood Elementary in Moore. I am always thankful for the unseen heroes, but also the boy who immediately left his shift at Chili's Restaurant and rode with her in the back of a pickup truck bed. All heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtdCBEUsnVI

Last edited by sunday; 06-11-2013 at 05:12 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 06:02 AM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Tones View Post
OK, on RS - I ate two green bananas for breakfast today mid-morning.
Keytones, I'm intrigued.

Are you eating green bananas as:
  • Unripe yellow banana
  • Cooking bananas that are a different variety
  • Or plantains
?
Old 06-11-2013, 06:30 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 265/229/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: January, 2013
Morning all,
Having a good day. Weight stayed the same 228.2 But I'm eating so much!!

Sunday, I thought I'd try to do the hot rice with 1 t raw honey and 2 T hwc. It was fantastic, but so rich I couldn't eat all of it. Will have to bump to half and half and less honey. Nice change. I cooked my rice that I had soaked all day last night and chilled it so it was resistant.

I'm going to buy a small freezer so I can buy good meats and veggies while on sale. Store up.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lindy,

On PHD today, the benefits of raw honey. There truly is a big difference in raw and regular "Sue Bee" honey. Great idea on the freezer! I love living near the farms.

Quote:
The health benefits of raw honey

Raw honey comes straight from the honeycomb, and is honey in its purest form. It is unfiltered, unheated and unpasteurized, processes which can destroy the natural vitamins (high in vitamin C and B vitamins), minerals and enzymes found in honey. The health benefits of raw honey are seemingly endless:

Anti-viral and anti-fungal properties
Contains polyphenols, a powerful antioxidant
Helps ward off allergies
Soothes sore throats and is a natural expectorant (i.e. is great to eat when you have a cold)
Stabilizes blood pressure and balances blood sugar levels
Boosts immune function
Helps heal skin conditions and wounds when applied topically
Promotes digestive health
As an alkaline-forming food, helps combat chronic illness

Last edited by sunday; 06-11-2013 at 07:08 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #132
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Keytones, I'm intrigued.

Are you eating green bananas as:
  • Unripe yellow banana
  • Cooking bananas that are a different variety
  • Or plantains
?
I'm just picking up green bananas at the grocery store and eat them raw. I slice off the ends, slice through the skin lengthwise on both sides, then squeeze them out of the skin (they are hard to peel).

I didn't like the plantain crackers. They seem powdery and too dry.

I've never tried cooking them.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

KeyTones & SlowSure,

Tatertot posted a link to the Iowa State University study which convincingly shows the amazing benefits of RS, but specifically potato starch. The reason being, is that PS is the only starch with butyrate and our body uses the RS value at approx 78% which is truly amazing. For more info on butyrate, please see this post Perfect Health - JUNE. Just thought I should let you know, because as cheap as it is, I would want to get the best benefit from the RS. Green bananas are great and have resistant starch, though the butyrate is not included.

Tim's last post (Tatertot)
Quote:
Potato Starch is easy. Many, many studies put it’s RS value in the 75-80% range, most right at 78%. It’s been tested in many different ways–test tube and internally, and has been used as the control diet when comparing other sources of RS. In most cases, potato starch beats all the others, such as from this study I just re-read:

“Cummings et al. reported that, compared to a starch free (SF) diet, total fecal SCFA was only increased by consumption of type2 RS from potato (17 – 30g/d) for 15d, but not by RS from banana (type2 RS) , retrograded wheat and maize (type3 RS). In addition, butyrate proportion was only increased by potato starch…”

Last edited by sunday; 06-11-2013 at 07:51 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Sunday, nice to know about the potato starch. I have been neglecting mine. Got to get back on it. And on the raw honey. That's nice because I bought a half gallon locally. I've decided that no one in the family will eat my AS desserts so I will make theirs with the honey. Still get the nutrient.

I've been reading up on Kefir and kombuka (sp) and I've ordered a book on fermenting foods. Gonna get this started.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm happy to eat my PS, Sunday, it's just that I haven't exactly been able to enthuse DH as to regular consumption of it and wondered if I should broach the matter by introducing green bananas and plantains and then sneak in the PS when he's not fully paying attention.

ETS: In common with someone else who mentioned it, I have a first degree female relative who died of distal colon cancer - I'm fully on board with the need for RS and production of butyrates if I can manage it.

Last edited by SlowSure; 06-11-2013 at 09:30 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #136
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Maybe, it would be best to let him eat cold potato salads and then when you do make cold pudding or dessert, sneak it in that way? It really doesn't have a taste, or for that matter an appearance. I was pleasantly surprised! Also, I would think it is going to be fine with once per week or even twice per week. It doesn't change, so therefore, it should still be working it's magic.

As far as colon cancer and the RS results, any resistant starch is a plus. It doesn't have to be potato, although, that is the highest. Here is an excellent example from University of Colorado on colorectal cancer/RS.

A diet of resistant starch helps the body resist colorectal cancer - Colorado Cancer Blogs
Old 06-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
KeyTones & SlowSure,

Tatertot posted a link to the Iowa State University study which convincingly shows the amazing benefits of RS, but specifically potato starch. The reason being, is that PS is the only starch with butyrate and our body uses the RS value at approx 78% which is truly amazing. For more info on butyrate, please see this post Perfect Health - JUNE. Just thought I should let you know, because as cheap as it is, I would want to get the best benefit from the RS. Green bananas are great and have resistant starch, though the butyrate is not included.

Tim's last post (Tatertot)
Hmm, this is not consistent with what I have read. I am curious about exploring green bananas now.

Google this article:

Effects of high-resistant-starch banana flour (RS2) on in vitro
fermentation and the small-bowel excretion of energy,
nutrients, and sterols: an ileostomy study1–3
Anna Maria Langkilde, Martine Champ, and Henrik Andersson
Old 06-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hmm, this is not consistent with what I have read...
Google this article:

Effects of high-resistant-starch banana flour (RS2) on in vitro
fermentation and the small-bowel excretion of energy,
nutrients, and sterols: an ileostomy study1–3
Anna Maria Langkilde, Martine Champ, and Henrik Andersson
It looks like raw, green banana flour produces butyrates and that the researchers just have misgivings about the likely availability of green banana flour as an accessible functional food?
Old 06-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #139
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Uh-oh, so sorry!

Now, straight from Tim's mouth and this is really the most important...

Quote:
At the end of the day, RS is simply a prebiotic. It feeds gut flora, hopefully enabling your gut microbiome to be populated with more beneficial types than pathogenic types.

The medical community has been harping on us to eat more fiber for decades, but they include insoluble, un-fermentable fiber in their recommendations as well. A diet full of insoluble fiber, mostly grain or seed based, is probably just as bad as a diet lacking soluble fiber. It seems RS is a way to turn that all around and get a proper food supply to our gut microbes
I think I need to quit reading all of the RS info, because now I am a bit overwhelmed. Yes, green bananas do have RS and they are just as beneficial a way to get the RS as cold taters or rice. Where I was trying to allude to was his last study, Iowa State, where the comparisons were made on each RS. Right now, I am so busy, but I hope to soon read the 100 plus pages of their study, so I can understand why the potato starch was the overall winner.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh no need to apologize Sunday. It is great that you bring us so much information!

I think the RS has done something to change my digestion, seriously I have been eating fruits and veg and digesting well, something I couldn't do when I tried Furhman's diet a few years ago I went from low carb straight to it and it made me so ill

I think the RS must be the difference
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sunday, checking in to see if you and your DH are OK. You must be so busy tending to him - I hope that you have some time to yourself soon.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:45 AM   #142
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I think the RS has done something to change my digestion, seriously I have been eating fruits and veg and digesting well, something I couldn't do when I tried Furhman's diet a few years ago I went from low carb straight to it and it made me so ill
This really is intriguing. I didn't realise how divisive the 'safe starch' wars are in parts of the diet and health community: I wonder if some of these starch forms would be useful to both camps?

Helpful microbiome support for those in the, 'there's no such thing as safe starches/glucose' camp and likewise for those who recommend them but realise some people have reservations about their calorie load and nutrient density.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:46 AM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thank you for your concern friends! DH is making a slow recovery. I am convinced watching him that he would have had a quicker rebound if he had been eating PHD, but I can't seem to get him to make small changes. Sugar and wheat have been in his life for much longer than I have. I decided a while back that it would make me a nutcase, if I were to let this defeat me in my own health quest. He is not overweight, just has a "wheatbelly".

Well, I have so much more info that I have read in the last few days, but I almost feel bad just laying it all out at the same time, because it truly is a lot to digest.

Tim (tatertot) is having his gut flora tested at the American Gut Project and I am very anxious to hear his results. He has been taking the RS as a supp and eating foods rich in RS since beginning of April. This will be very interesting and I am looking into do this as well. It is only $99. I have not been supplementing w/ BRM as long, but I believe this will be my 5th week, so I will give myself another month. He said that he is trying to find a minimum dosage that will keep his gut healthy and he will let me know. I am going to back down to 3 days per week of supplementing, mainly because I have noticed that I don't eat up to my cals on days that I have been using the RS. This could really been an issue! Has anyone else noticed this? If I were to go back to JUDDD or ADF, I can see this as being a very useful tool. Just a thought.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #144
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

uh-oh gang. I have a new obsession. Gut Health.

On, PHD site, I became fascinated reading all of the RS phd'ers speak about getting their gut flora balanced. Tatertot recommended that I start reading the 'American Gut Project' and specifically all of the links that other "gut project" peeps were posting. I am hooked. I literally can't quit reading about the good and bad flora. So, if you want to read something very, very interesting please google search, "Landmark-Chinese-Study-Intestinal-Bacteria-Control-Obesity". I promise it is worth it!

Quote:
The world of obesity science is about to be turned on its head. Scientists in Shanghai, China announced in a paper published Dec. 13 that they had isolated a bacterium from a 385-pound man’s intestines, and used it to plump up mice that are specially bred to resist obesity.

They found that the bacteria, a toxin-producing microbe called ”enterobacter cloacae,” made up 35 percent of all the microorganisms in the human volunteer’s digestive tract. But a diet formulated specifically to kill off those bacteria succeeded in reducing his levels to below what could be detected in a laboratory.

He lost 113 pounds in 23 weeks.

His high blood pressure disappeared. So did his type-2 diabetes and his fatty liver disease.

The research paper, published online by the International Society for Microbial Ecology’s peer-reviewed ”ISME Journal,” is not the first evidence that gut microbes play a significant part in weight gain, but it’s the most convincing to date.

Lead author Zhao Liping, an associate dean of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, made waves when the journal “Science”
Old 06-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #145
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

One more link~

http://211.144.68.84:9998/91keshi/Pu.../1248.full.pdf

The reason PHD is so wonderfully good for our gut flora... Please continue to eat your fermented veggies, kraut, kimchi, and kefir. Your body will thank you!

Quote:
Our intestines are filled with healthy bacteria that helps us digest food, absorb nutrients, and fight off “bad” or pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria.

A new study published online in the journal Nature suggests that the presence of high amounts of pathogenic bacteria in the guts of mice can result in obesity and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition that affects 75 percent of obese people.

Conducted by researchers at Yale University, the study involved mice that had been engineered to have a microbial imbalance in the gut. With a 1,000-fold increase in pathogenic gut bacteria, the mice developed fatty liver disease and gained weight when fed a typical diet.

What’s more, when the mice were put into the same cage as healthy mice, the healthy mice also gained weight and developed fatty liver. Although this study was interesting in that it showed spread of obesity from animal to animal, it would not happen that easily in humans. Mice eat each other’s poop, allowing pathogenic gut bacteria to be easily transmitted from mouse to mouse.

The imbalance of gut microbes may be one step that leads to a chronic low-grade inflammatory state that results in the development of obesity and associated diseases.

The study suggests that probiotics have the potential to prevent or treat obesity by improving “good” or health-promoting strains of bacteria and crowding out or destroying pathogenic bacteria. In the study, antibiotics restored the microbial composition in the gut and eased liver disease.

The science on probiotics for weight loss is still in its infancy. There is consistently positive evidence that probiotic supplements can help with certain digestive problems, such as traveler’s diarrhea and antibiotic-induced diarrhea. There is also some good research on the use of probiotics for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other digestive disorders, yeast infections, and urinary tract infections, but there is no data yet showing that taking probiotics can lead to weight loss.

Does that mean that you shouldn’t take them? No, I encourage everyone to eat fermented foods, which naturally contain probiotic bacteria, such as yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, miso, kimchi, or kombucha tea. Most long-lived cultures that have very healthy people consume some kind of fermented food regularly in their diets. I view them as essential to overall health.

I grew up eating kimchi and love the taste of it. In Toronto, it’s easy to get kimchi in Koreatown that has been made by someone’s grandmother, but I haven’t been able to find homemade kimchi in downtown Boston. Fortunately, my local Whole Foods carries Sunja’s Kimchi, which is very good.

Last edited by sunday; 06-12-2013 at 06:43 PM..
Old 06-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: Plant-Based Vegetarian~9/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Quote:
Sorry to hear - my boyfriend has asthma. Have you ever seen this - his throat constricted while eating once - scared me and the waitress. Yikes. It was Thai/Asian fusion. Delicious place near my house, but I'm not taking him back there!

I wonder what diet is best for asthma.
Judd helped me with asthma, but I would recommend that if he eats wheat, he should try stopping for 6 weeks to see if that helps. Not eating wheat has helped me immensely and I only get issues when I catch a chest cold. Also he should try an inhaler like Flovent (corticosteroid) that is NOT a rescue inhaler but can help get the inflammation under control first. I need mine when I have a bad flareup and after a few weeks I stop using it. I love to garden and I use gloves and a 'mask' like the nurses or nail salon people wear. It works great, they're inexpensive, non-restricting and do the job for me. Good luck, asthma truly sucks. I had a bad bout in April and ended up in the ER.

I've read through the last few pages, I really missed a lot. DH has some issues with non-diabetic neuropathy in his feet, Sunday is looking into PHD. Th meds for this thing are wicked so we're searching for natural holistic ways to help.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Old 06-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #147
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blonde, I had to go to a meeting today, so I have not had time to read. Although, I promise I will look into this. I know that ketogenic PHD is excellent for cognitive issues and neuropathy in that sense, so I am looking closer. I also have a good friends who is my compounding pharmacist. He will possibly know quite a bit because he deals with many naturopaths as well as MDs.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Hello to all, had a good day today. I have been doing a lot of reading on the making of kombucha and kefir. I'm going to do both. I feel a lot better at the fear factor of making them.

I have been eating well but have not had my broth or gelatin in days. Must get to work. And the fermented veggies too. I finished up my first batch and am so disappointed in myself for letting them finish w/o making new ones. It takes a week and I was just procrastinating.

I made a new discovery this morning. I have CHEEKBONES. Although I have only lost 11 lbs in the entire time I've been dieting (since Feb) I have gone from a 4X to a 1X. It's mostly around my middle. Getting compliments.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh Lindy, this makes me so very happy! I hope you are noticing progress in the way you feel as well. Maybe more energy or even less inflammation? Isn't it amazing how so much loss in inches can happen when we are not looking?!!?!

My plans to be so active this summer have been buried with work. It seems like my work picked up right at the time that I was planning on retiring. I promise to try and drop in, but I have very little time for the next few days.

I miss all of the good reports, but I have a feeling everyone else is in the same predicament as I am.

Last edited by sunday; 06-13-2013 at 07:59 PM..
Old 06-14-2013, 01:10 AM   #150
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sunday, thinking about you and your DH.

I'm now able to tolerate 2Tbsp of MCT oil in a day and on UD I can tolerate 2 doses of 2Tbsp potato starch for a total of 4Tbsp.

I'm going to start transitioning to 3Tbsp of MCT oil a day from Saturday.

I have some goat liver for the weekend

Best wishes to everyone
Closed Thread