Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vsmini
Dukan/IF together???

So I'm 13 days in on Dukan. 5'6 start weight: 158 and 149lbs this morning. First 9 days were phase 1 - just lean proteins and the last 4 have been pure proteins and veggies. I've lost 9lbs

Question for those that incorperate a cheat meal once a week or so. My cheat meal last week was 1 piece of pizza and 2 small pieces of dark chocolate at a birthday party. If I wanted to incorperate a fast (24 hours) would it best serve my weight loss goals to do it 24 hours BEFORE or AFTER that cheat meal?

Thanks so much everyone!
vsmini is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 230.8/159.2/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 05/24/2011
Your best bet is to just try it and see. When I did Dukan two summers ago, I occassionally ate a regular meal and eat pp for my other meal. I work night shift so I just have two meals a day. I still lost weight even though that probably wasn't the best way to do it. Came off a little slower, but it was still a loss!

Let us know how it goes!!
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: vsmini
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinggrace911 View Post
Your best bet is to just try it and see. When I did Dukan two summers ago, I occassionally ate a regular meal and eat pp for my other meal. I work night shift so I just have two meals a day. I still lost weight even though that probably wasn't the best way to do it. Came off a little slower, but it was still a loss!

Let us know how it goes!!
Will do! Thanks!
vsmini is offline   Reply With Quote