Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #841
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
I have been gradually getting earlier. Right now I am at 11 a.m. Read through this thread and you can see on my earlier days of this diet I did well eating at 8 a.m.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #842
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 14days
WOE: INTERMITTENT FASTING
Following....

My mom has a big breakfast after working out for 10 years now.....she's as healthy as an ox
14days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #843
Senior LCF Member

Like reading this!!!! I'm ready to "diet" a couple days per week. I'm doing one meal a day. Sometimes a protein meal if I need it......this has cured my pcos...losing weight slowly is ok... But now summer is here AND THE CLOTHES ARE SOOOO CUTE....IVE decided to have only protein every other day.ive read that a protein only meal will help extend a fast because there is minimal insulin secretion. My concern is the insulin....
Old 05-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #844
Major LCF Poster!

What does your mom weigh and does she eat more than breakfast?
Old 05-31-2014, 07:30 PM   #845
Senior LCF Member

She eats dinner for breakfast lol. She's a size 6 or small. Ivenever asked how much she's weigh,she's always managed her weight well. We talk about mine but never hers.... Come to think about it. Mmmmmm
Old 06-01-2014, 08:11 AM   #846
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jenericstewart
14days, was your mom ever heavy?

i haven't weighed less than my mom since i was 10 or 11. lol

Last edited by jenericstewart; 06-01-2014 at 08:12 AM..
jenericstewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #847
Senior LCF Member

As a teenager she was. When she was 16 she went on a diet.and have been low fat diet ALL HER LIFE. SHE had no problem encouraging me to go to bed with no dinner as a teenager.

At 18 I found lowcarb....then CAD....I told her about it.mand she decided to give it a try....with no CMS cause she's not a meat eater...SHES BEEN ADDICTED EVERSINCE.....

OUT WHEN the lowfat dishes ...... She cooked dishes she never ALLOWED US TO E AT....swimming in fat lol

She's a determined woman.mshed rather hurt your feelings than mess up her diet. NO COMPROMISE.....she's never rebounded or regained weight she lost since 16. She had 3 kids and in her words."i ate a lot during pregnancy it was my excuse to eat and Stoped eating the day I gave birth. I'd be slim again before going back to work (3 months)"
Old 06-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #848
Senior LCF Member

I should have said she was lowfat most of her adult life.

She went to a catholic school and a nun said to her one day "you'll never get a job you're to fat and ugly" and they weighed them at school, she was embarassed cause it was infront of the class. She went on a diet from that day on and have never Stoped AND DID FIND HER job.....
Old 09-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #849
Major LCF Poster!

I am back on the Big Breakfast Diet. I am sort of combining it with the Fast 5 Diet meaning I start eating at 5 a.m. and end at 10 a.m. Anyone want to join?
Old 09-21-2014, 04:23 AM   #850
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jonescarb
Stats: 152.8/148.8/130
WOE: CAD/CALP
Start Date: April 2009(Low Carb)-CAD Sep 16 2014
Hi Oriana!
I'm pretty much doing Big Breakfast(though I usually eat around 11). I'm down about 3.8 lbs since last week. So glad I can actually eat and feel full. Yesterday I had for my rm
2 slices of pizza, 4 chicken fingers with honey mustard, banana bread, 1.5 ice cream with trail mix and peanut butter. I have been putting my excersize (about 1 hour walking on an incline trainer) right after my meal and I've not had as much problem with heart palpitations and hypoglycemia.
I'm thinking my rm for today will be mexican!
jonescarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:03 PM   #851
Major LCF Poster!

Hi Jones, I'm back in the saddle again. Had my big breakfast at 8 a.m. this morning and I will be fine until tomorrow. I tried the all fruit diet, having a rm with CAD in the evening and high fat diets. They all didn't work like BBD has. Read back through our thread and it will motivate you. I know that I gain on the exact same foods that I lose on when I eat them in the morning so that says it for me! Keep posting and I will too!
Old 09-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #852
Major LCF Poster!

Today was 2 Jimmy Dean sausage, egg, cheese croissants, lg. carrot cake cupcake, sm. McDonalds caramel frappe. I was 110 today. Ran for exercise. I am going to stick with this and only have my free day when there is something special going on rather than every 7th day. I want to get in the habit of always eating this way. I really love it. Drink lots of water if you get hungry.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:44 AM   #853
Senior LCF Member

I have to say I was not hungry one bit yesterday. I had a small cm at breakfast of steak. Had my big meal at lunch at a mexican restaurant. I had a huge taco salad with atleast 2-3 huge chicken breasts. Also had lots of chips and cheese dip and fried ice cream for dessert. Its early morning but I am still stuffed.

Not sure what I'm having today but it will be good and satisfying!
Old 09-23-2014, 04:18 AM   #854
Senior LCF Member

Yesterday my rm was:
2 pieces of banana bread, 3 chicken fingers with honey mustard, smoked bbq chicken leg and thigh, green beans, fried green tomatoes, corn bread, ice cream with honey and cinnamon toast crunch, coffee with creamer.
Had a morning cm of grilled chicken and nothing the rest of the day. I find I do best to exersize for an hour after my rm. It helps that stuffed feeling go away but I still feel full all day.
How are you doing Oriana?
Old 09-23-2014, 07:38 AM   #855
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ladyathome
Ok, I made it through this whole thread. I am starting this today for a one week trial run. Regular low carb isn't working out for me . Like many of you , I have tried so many things. WW, Atkins, JUDDD, calorie counting. I have noticed in the past, that if I go out for breakfast, and eat a big hearty meal, it carries me through most of the day.

This morning I had two scrambled egg, two pieces of bacon and two cinnamon rolls. I see most of you eat more than that so I am not sure it's enough food. However, I have digestive issues if I eat too much volume. I may try to see if I can fit a little more in before I head off to the gym.

Oh, and I am going to try the weekly weight averaging.
ladyathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:34 PM   #856
Senior LCF Member

Hi ladies! And welcome ladyathome!

I do eat a lot at my big meal but it's up to you. You may have to play around with it and eat an extra protein meal or so if you eat less at your big breakfast.

I usually eat a meal of only protein for breakfast and then a big meal around 11.
Today I had grilled chicken for breakfast, then for lunch..well I'm almost embarrassed to post it. First I went to eat with my little one at school. I thought I remembered school pizza to be wonderful. But either it changed or I did. I ate 1/2 school pizza and some corn and 2 cookies . Left the school and went to get a decent lunch and had 4 chicken fingers, 1 biscuit, 3 sausage balls and a big piece of cake. I would like to start having a lower sugar dessert with my meal only because it make my blood sugar bottom out a few hours later it I load up on sugar like today.

I haven't weighed in a few days. I feel like I've lost a little more but I know big breakfast diet is slow and steady. I'm good with that!
Old 09-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #857
Major LCF Poster!

I am CADing. I got too hungry so it is cm/rm now. I had BB but got hungry. I love CAD.
Old 09-24-2014, 02:26 PM   #858
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ladyathome
First day went well. Breakfast held me off until dinner. Then I had a pork chop and green beans. Scale was down a bit this morning. Today was not good. I ate earlier than normal because I had to be somewhere by nine AM.

At noon I was starved and gave in to a rather large lunch and candy. Oops. I think the fact that I am running low on groceries is not helping matters. If I had plenty of things to eat in the mornings it would help. I am grocery shopping on Friday so that is good.

Also I am not sure if eating by nine o'clock will work out We will see.
ladyathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #859
Major LCF Poster!

That's what happened to me. I ate real early and was hungry for dinner, blew it and decided I better just have one meal a dinner or cms/rm.