Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #481
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
What I wrote in my journal:

106.4

- coffee and cream
- 3 sunny side up eggs
- 1 italian sausage
- fruit yogurt smoothie (greek yogurt, banana, kiwi, mango, strawberries)
- 2 slices pizza
- slice vanilla coconut cake with icing

2,047 cals
102.3 g fat
199.8 g carbs
14.8 g fiber
92.5 g protein

Finished eating by 8am! Yay. I prefer finishing as early as possible.

This morning saw my face breaking out a bit so I may need to tweak my food. I am suspecting it could be any of these: wheat/gluten, dairy, sugar. My suspicion is the wheat/gluten is the biggest culprit so I'll remove that first. I still got several things I need to finish first though (bagels, cheesecake, vanilla coconut cake) so will play around after I get rid of them. Before I did BBD/IF, I pretty much abstained from wheat, aside from a rare off-plan treat. I've been eating wheat daily for at least 3 weeks now I think. Anyway, it's been fun eating forbidden things, but will need to get back to ironing out the kinks soon So far though I'm very happy with BBD/IF and don't plan to change that any time soon.
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #482
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Anyone more happy than usual on BBD? I just feel more happy in general... maybe it's just the honeymoon phase of this eating plan? LOL. Maybe this type of eating does raise the feel-good hormones more?

Hope y'all enjoy your day!
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #483
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
I've just ordered SEC and BBD from Amazon. Looking forward to reading them.
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #484
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
You'll get a little something out of reading each book. I know I did. The take away from doing a combo of each is to get at least 7 ounces of protein, doing the smoothies, having some chocolate, and pertaining more to the original CAD/CALP sticking to the one hour rule and trying to "balance" the meal with 1/3 protein, 1/3 low carb veggies, 1/3 carbs. You don't have to do the last part but I do think about it at each meal.

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #485
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,573
Gallery: oriana
Love reading all of the menus. How long have you been on this K. and have you lost since on it? Don't you love eating breakfast now? I think you will lose to maintenance in no time and will love the free days.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:07 AM   #486
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 914
Gallery: hopetolose
Stats: 144/132/120
Hello everyone. Hope I may join. I have been a lurker here for a while and decided to give this BB a try and I am happy to say that I am down 3# since Sunday. This seems to be working for you.

I have been eating around 1000 - 1200 calories at just my one meal breakfast. I am getting at least 7 g protein and usually more.
I am posting yesterdays menu for you experts to take a look at and see if and where or I need to improve.
6 oz pork
3 eggs - egg salad with mayo
spaghetti squash w/homemade sauce
blueberries
yogurt
Atkins bar

As I am only 5'1" and old I usually really have to watch my calories in order to lose, but am sure well pleased with this so far.

Have a great day.
hopetolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #487
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post
You'll get a little something out of reading each book. I know I did. The take away from doing a combo of each is to get at least 7 ounces of protein, doing the smoothies, having some chocolate, and pertaining more to the original CAD/CALP sticking to the one hour rule and trying to "balance" the meal with 1/3 protein, 1/3 low carb veggies, 1/3 carbs. You don't have to do the last part but I do think about it at each meal.
Thanks, MIW. I read CAD a long time ago. Right now I'm not CAD but I'm definitely mindful about getting enough protein in and not dragging out my meal too much. I got the smoothie idea from you. I like knowing the fruits give me vitamins and minerals. I like that my meal consists of the good healthy food, the so-so-healthy food, and the frivolous stuff that isn't very healthy but makes my mouth happy
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #488
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
Love reading all of the menus. How long have you been on this K. and have you lost since on it? Don't you love eating breakfast now? I think you will lose to maintenance in no time and will love the free days.
Oriana, I've been doing BBD/IF since 10/18/13, or 20 days now. I am not losing, but maintaining, which is absolutely great in my book, since I'm eating like a pig, and this is pretty much my body's set point. if I want to go down further I will have to take much more aggressive measures. Don't want to do that just yet as I am enjoying my food too much right now.
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #489
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopetolose View Post
Hello everyone. Hope I may join. I have been a lurker here for a while and decided to give this BB a try and I am happy to say that I am down 3# since Sunday. This seems to be working for you.

I have been eating around 1000 - 1200 calories at just my one meal breakfast. I am getting at least 7 g protein and usually more.
I am posting yesterdays menu for you experts to take a look at and see if and where or I need to improve.
6 oz pork
3 eggs - egg salad with mayo
spaghetti squash w/homemade sauce
blueberries
yogurt
Atkins bar

As I am only 5'1" and old I usually really have to watch my calories in order to lose, but am sure well pleased with this so far.

Have a great day.
Welcome hopetolose! Of course you can join -- the more the merrier We are the same height, cool! Congrats on the 3-pound loss! If you feel fine and are losing at those numbers, then great. If you find yourself at a stand-still, may I suggest upping cals and carbs for a couple weeks (like at least 100 carbs and 1500 cals), then go back to to what you're doing now. I find that carb cycling really helps to jump start weight loss.
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:59 AM   #490
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Yes I go for high calorie weight loss myself. I bet if you up your caloric intake you will still see loss. My weight loss has been slow but it is definately loss! 24 pounds now in just one week over a year and all I did was switch to eating my carbs for one meal a day. In the beginning I still had other low carb meals but for the last several months I have been mainly one meal a day only where I eat 1800-2600 calories a day and 100-300gms of carbs and the scale just keeps going down down down.

On November 1st 2012 I was 235 pounds

Today on Nov 7th 2013 I am 211 pounds! All I did was this: CAD and BBD. That is it.

Never did I cut a calorie or exercise excessively. In fact I am sure I am eating MORE than ever!

Today's BB:

12 ounce fruit smoothie left over from yesterdays big blender batch

6 cup mixed green salad with 5 TBSP regular Hidden Valley Ranch dsg

1 french roll with 6 tbsp regular cream cheese and 6 pieces of thin sliced deli turkey meat

6 ounces of baked Costco chicken meat

16 ounces (after blending) of regular SafeWay brand French Vanilla ice cream with 3/4 cup regular half & half and 2 Starbuck's Via's plus a TBSP each of hershey's chocolate syrup and Torani brand Creme de Cacao syrup

5 Safeway bakery smores cookies.

Is that low cal, low carb, or low fat? How can I be eating that well AND still losing??? I swear we have cracked the weight loss code here people!!!

MIW
__________________
Starting Weight: 235lbs Starting Date: November 1, 2012 WOE: CAD/CALP and loving it! Staying on plan, not giving up, making it work! If not me, who? If not now, when?
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #491
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 914
Gallery: hopetolose
Stats: 144/132/120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesy View Post
Welcome hopetolose! Of course you can join -- the more the merrier We are the same height, cool! Congrats on the 3-pound loss! If you feel fine and are losing at those numbers, then great. If you find yourself at a stand-still, may I suggest upping cals and carbs for a couple weeks (like at least 100 carbs and 1500 cals), then go back to to what you're doing now. I find that carb cycling really helps to jump start weight loss.
Thank you so much. I appreciate the suggestion and think I will up my calories if I stall. Some days, I may eat more than others, too.
I am so glad that I have found something that really works for me and am happy with. 3 or 6 meals a day, just don't seem to be very satisfying. I would much rather eat more one time a day than string it out throughout the day.
I do have the BBD book and plan on doing more reading, too.
hopetolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #492
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 914
Gallery: hopetolose
Stats: 144/132/120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post
Yes I go for high calorie weight loss myself. I bet if you up your caloric intake you will still see loss. My weight loss has been slow but it is definately loss! 24 pounds now in just one week over a year and all I did was switch to eating my carbs for one meal a day. In the beginning I still had other low carb meals but for the last several months I have been mainly one meal a day only where I eat 1800-2600 calories a day and 100-300gms of carbs and the scale just keeps going down down down.

On November 1st 2012 I was 235 pounds

Today on Nov 7th 2013 I am 211 pounds! All I did was this: CAD and BBD. That is it.

Never did I cut a calorie or exercise excessively. In fact I am sure I am eating MORE than ever!

Today's BB:

12 ounce fruit smoothie left over from yesterdays big blender batch

6 cup mixed green salad with 5 TBSP regular Hidden Valley Ranch dsg

1 french roll with 6 tbsp regular cream cheese and 6 pieces of thin sliced deli turkey meat

6 ounces of baked Costco chicken meat

16 ounces (after blending) of regular SafeWay brand French Vanilla ice cream with 3/4 cup regular half & half and 2 Starbuck's Via's plus a TBSP each of hershey's chocolate syrup and Torani brand Creme de Cacao syrup

5 Safeway bakery smores cookies.

Is that low cal, low carb, or low fat? How can I be eating that well AND still losing??? I swear we have cracked the weight loss code here people!!!

MIW
MiW, you are doing great. It is so nice to see your menus. Looks like you are eating really well and still losing. That is awesome!!
I am prediabetic and have to watch my food pretty closely because I am controlling it without meds. This morning my BS was 80, so it seems to be doing okay in that department.
hopetolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #493
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Well most of us here are prediabetic aka hyperinsulinemia or insulin resistant. Luckily I don't get hypoglycemic often but when I check my numbers have always been 120 or less, even after eating sugar so I know I pump out A LOT of insulin! LOL

I have to say for anyone who is even moderately skeptical about eating only once a day- you will not be hungry the rest of the day! If you are hyperinsulinemic it is the constant pumping out of excessive insulin that makes you hungry, NOT the lack of food. I am sure I am exceeding what science would say is my basilar metabolic need for calories and I am not gaining weight! I am losing! It really does have to do with hormones and not calories. More and more I get convinced. Actually I was convinced a long time ago. You just have to stick with it long enough to not give up and see that you body will chip away at the stored fat without having to cut back or try to burn it off. It just does it on it's own and in fact doesn't store the energy to fat from the food you are eating either so you are at a slow deficit! I love it because I will actually have to some day INCREASE my calories or eat additional meals so I won't continue to lose!

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #494
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopetolose View Post
Thank you so much. I appreciate the suggestion and think I will up my calories if I stall. Some days, I may eat more than others, too.
I am so glad that I have found something that really works for me and am happy with. 3 or 6 meals a day, just don't seem to be very satisfying. I would much rather eat more one time a day than string it out throughout the day.
I do have the BBD book and plan on doing more reading, too.
hopetolose, same here. Small meals aren't satisfying for me either. I always want A LOT more after I finish a meal. I'm interested in hearing your progress with this WOE. What are you eating for your BB?
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #495
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Today's BB:

- coffee and cream
- 5 sunny side up eggs
- huge bowl of rice chicken soup (rice, chicken thighs, hearts, livers)
- 24 oz fruit yogurt smoothie (greek yogurt, banana, mango, kiwi, strawberries)
- 6 oreo cookies
- 1/3 pint coconut pineapple haagen-dazs ice cream
- 1 bite cheesecake

2,027 cals
99.5 g fat
192.6 g carbs
14.1 g fiber
95.6 g protein

Finished by 8:30am.
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:44 PM   #496
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 914
Gallery: hopetolose
Stats: 144/132/120
Hello Everyone.
Food sounds yummy, Khaleesy.
My menu for today:
2 pc fish
lettuce salad with boiled eggs/dressing
Homemade cheesecake
apple salad
Atkins bar
I was finished eating by 8:00 as I had to be away today.

Tomorrow's menu:
1 C vegetarian chili
Low cal. bun
lettuce salad w/boiled eggs/dressing
1/2 c. apple salad
homemade cheesecake
yogurt
grapes
Atkins bar

I just love this WOE and can tell I am losing because my clothes are fitting so much better. I was down .6 today. Can't believe how fast the #'s have come off. 6# since last Sunday. I am a happy camper.
I have to be away from my computer until the first of the week, so hope all have a wonderful weekend.
hopetolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #497
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopetolose View Post
Hello Everyone.
Food sounds yummy, Khaleesy.
My menu for today:
2 pc fish
lettuce salad with boiled eggs/dressing
Homemade cheesecake
apple salad
Atkins bar
I was finished eating by 8:00 as I had to be away today.

Tomorrow's menu:
1 C vegetarian chili
Low cal. bun
lettuce salad w/boiled eggs/dressing
1/2 c. apple salad
homemade cheesecake
yogurt
grapes
Atkins bar

I just love this WOE and can tell I am losing because my clothes are fitting so much better. I was down .6 today. Can't believe how fast the #'s have come off. 6# since last Sunday. I am a happy camper.
I have to be away from my computer until the first of the week, so hope all have a wonderful weekend.
Six pounds! Wow, that's fantastic! Congrats!!!!

I love this WOE too. So happy I found it recently and decided to give it a try.
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #498
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Today I had similar to yesterday's meal only less portion sizes. I saved the rest of it for tomorrow. I just wasn't as hungry today. Also ended up being first day of TOM and I had NO cravings this month. Think maybe I am bloating or something because I just didn't have room.

I also had to work so I was up and eating a good 3 hours earlier so that could have been it too.

RM from 4:30-5:30am

4 Cup salad with 3 TBSP Hidden Valley Ranch

1/2 french roll with 3 TBSP cream cheese and 3 slices of turkey deli

16 ounces of fruit smoothie with full fat yogurt

16 ounces ice cream coffee milkshake

6 ounces baked Costco chicken

4 smores cookies

I did get hungry again at work later since I ate so much earlier so I had 2 slices of cheese and 2 boiled eggs at 5pm.


Wt today was 212.4 lbs.

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:43 AM   #499
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,573
Gallery: oriana
I had 1 lg. apple, 1 cup fresh pineapple, raisin bagel with cream cheese, 4 slices cheese, 3 sliced summer sausage, 1 maple bar donut, 6 almond rocha candies, 2 cups coffee with HWC. Ran this morning and was 108 today.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:46 AM   #500
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,573
Gallery: oriana
I decided to save my free days for special occasions and not just every day 7. That way if a special occasion lands on a day other than Sat. I don't have to feel left out, like on Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. SO this Tuesday is my birthday. I am having my free day then and then I won't have another one until Thanksgiving. Then I'll probably wait to have another on Christmas or if I have to go to a Christmas party. Then I'll have another on New Year's Eve day.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #501
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
- coffee and cream
- 5 sunny side up eggs
- 1 Italian sausage
- 2 slices DiGiorno cheese-stuffed-crust pizza
- grapes
- apple
- 2 cupcakes


2,095 cals
112.6 g fat
197.6 g carbs
10.4 g fiber
82.6 g protein
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #502
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
I decided to save my free days for special occasions and not just every day 7. That way if a special occasion lands on a day other than Sat. I don't have to feel left out, like on Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. SO this Tuesday is my birthday. I am having my free day then and then I won't have another one until Thanksgiving. Then I'll probably wait to have another on Christmas or if I have to go to a Christmas party. Then I'll have another on New Year's Eve day.
Good idea. I've decided to do something like this myself for future. Save the free days for special occasions, like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Anything special planned for your birthday, Oriana?
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #503
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,573
Gallery: oriana
I have to work on my birthday.I'm a teacher so the kids might bring in treats. I have to make it a free day so I can enjoy it all and plus not hurt their feelings.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #504
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 125
Gallery: Khaleesy
Stats: 125/107/105 (5'1")
WOE: BBD/IF maintenance
Start Date: 10/18/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
I have to work on my birthday.I'm a teacher so the kids might bring in treats. I have to make it a free day so I can enjoy it all and plus not hurt their feelings.
Good idea making it a free day! It's great that you are flexible and adaptable about things like this!
Khaleesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #505
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by oriana View Post
I decided to save my free days for special occasions and not just every day 7. That way if a special occasion lands on a day other than Sat. I don't have to feel left out, like on Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. SO this Tuesday is my birthday. I am having my free day then and then I won't have another one until Thanksgiving. Then I'll probably wait to have another on Christmas or if I have to go to a Christmas party. Then I'll have another on New Year's Eve day.
That sounds like a good idea to me because honestly I know it took me 17 days to undue the damage of 4 days off plan this last year so I have never liked how the one day a week day sounded since I know my metabolism would need more than 6 days to get back in the groove of things!

But it is nice to know that you can have a free day if you need it and more often once a person gets to maintenance.
MIW

Last edited by Makeitwork; 11-09-2013 at 07:21 PM..
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #506
Senior LCF Member
 
jonescarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 75
Gallery: jonescarb
Stats: 225/143.8/130
WOE: BB/CAD
Start Date: April 2009-restart July 2013
Hi ladies!!
I just wanted to check in and say I'm still following the diet. I've been reading everyones posts but just haven't had time to post.

I sometimes get tired of the up and down bounce in weight but I'm trying not to get too frustrated. I know sodium is usually to blame. I also know that this is working and although the fluctuations happen every week, it seems I'm fluctuating into a lower weight each week. So, although its slow, its happening. It does get frustrating when I think about low carbing and losing quickly, but I know this will work better in the long run.
jonescarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:00 AM   #507
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonescarb View Post
Hi ladies!!
I just wanted to check in and say I'm still following the diet. I've been reading everyones posts but just haven't had time to post.

I sometimes get tired of the up and down bounce in weight but I'm trying not to get too frustrated. I know sodium is usually to blame. I also know that this is working and although the fluctuations happen every week, it seems I'm fluctuating into a lower weight each week. So, although its slow, its happening. It does get frustrating when I think about low carbing and losing quickly, but I know this will work better in the long run.
Be sure to write them down and do a weekly avg. Then you go from weekly avg to weekly avg. That is the best way to see the weight slowly coming off. You will start to have more and more days each week at the lower weights that will counteract the hormonal shift days where you are up. Scroll back some of these pages to where I posted my entire YEAR of daily wts with weekly avg and then also MONTHLY averages and you will see I just go down down down. It is slow but steady and that is with me actually eating more as time has gone on too- not less!

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:01 AM   #508
Major LCF Poster!
 
Makeitwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,250
Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Weekly avg wt is up a bit due to TOM. When I get a chance I will post the weights. Having a friend from Canada come to stay and busy with work and getting the house ready so won't be posting as much. Hope everyone does well and eats well!

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:38 AM   #509
Senior LCF Member
 
MaryN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
Gallery: MaryN
Stats: 124.6/118.8/108.4
WOE: CAD/BB
Start Date: 1/4/14
I'm back

Good Morning,
I am back to do this WOE again. As you can see I've gained three lbs while I tried some other things. I do think all the stomach issues are cleared up so that will actually let me eat a big breakfast.

Didn't plan very well but I had a banana, 7 ounces of turkey and quite a few peanut butter filled pretzels. I want to start my breakfasts out with fruit or a smoothie and then have the protein and some goodies. Everyone here gives me hope that I can do this again. I ate a variation of this diet for several years and the weight loss from hcg stayed off and I actually lost a little more. Life and some health problems and lots of meds tripped me up. No more meds thank heavens. I have been so frustrated and have tried so many things in the past year but I seem to gain weight easily. I want to eat again and not eat sugar free imitation stuff because those things no matter how healthy the are supposed to be hurt my tummy.

I also have been doing high intensity exercise for 1/2 hour three days a week. I love it but I don't want to do more.

Have a good Sunday.
.
MaryN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #510
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,573
Gallery: oriana
I too get frustrated at times but the smaller you get the harder it is to lose. I have plan B if things don't start working here.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.