Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
Just want to mark a spot to come back read this thread, there is alot, i mean ALOT of info you girls have put out here and i want to take some time and read it.. also want to stop in and Say hello you you girls that are over here,, i wondered where some of you (Sunday hint hint) Went I see i found you now lol
Kimberly! I love that you dropped in! I used to advertise to everyone that I thought may be interested in PHD, but now I hope that by publicizing PHD in my siggie, some budds who may be interested will follow me here! PHD is perfectly compatible with JUDDD. Or for that matter 5/2 or whatever IF anyone chooses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Tones View Post
Wow, I almost had a meltdown yesterday thinking about ice cream! I was quivering on the way home, thinking about it. I managed to kill it when I got home with a blueberry smoothie. Whew!

Why waste time on cookies or cake? Good gosh, there is nothing like ice cream!!! At least there is no flour or industrial seed oils in it
Could the meltdown have been brought on by too many taters by chance?

I love frozen yogurt and actually may learn to make it homemade myself.
I have recently discovered how to make cocoa walnut cream cheese cloud whips. And let me tell you, if I didn't have a fondness for erithytol/stevia those little clouds would be death of my weight loss for sure.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html

Last edited by sunday; 04-16-2013 at 08:50 PM..
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Key Tones
Stats: 312/231/??? 5/10"
Start Date: LC start 2005, have tried everything...
I do think I am going a bit mad from deprivation sometimes! I had chia seeds and another berry smoothie with stevia today. It was just...necessary!
Key Tones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Tones View Post
I do think I am going a bit mad from deprivation sometimes! I had chia seeds and another berry smoothie with stevia today. It was just...necessary!
I am saving the tater fast for my 2 down days. I actually still eat taters as a side though.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #184
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cici52
With Spring finally poking her sunny head out from time to time, I have become very interested in the raw foods movement. I am probably not ready for a total switch, but tis the season for the best produce availability and probably the best time to turn off the stove for a while. So today I put away my cast iron and cleaned the oven and touched up the paint around my stove where it was worn off from washing grease spatters. Today is shopping day so cleaning out the fridge is next.

Sunday, your mention of Fuhrman in an earlier post got me to order the book from the library, which I just picked up yesterday. Have decided to give the 6 week plan a go and start today.

July challenge
cici52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #185
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I believe this is what Quiz is doing as well. I am looking forward to know how it goes. It is non-fat and low protein, but he does have lots of folks using flaxseed & chia w/ his program. Which add some fat/protein. I think if you continue to supplement as PHD recommends, that eating Fuhrman plan should be quite healthy.

I have officially been doing PHD for 3.5 months and I notice that I have zero cravings for the bad stuff that was keeping me from losing weight. I went to meet my friends last night for a celebration and although I could have eaten the fresh pico alone easily, did not want nor crave the tortilla chips. I believe that is real progress for me.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:37 AM   #186
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Hello Ladies! Reporting in, feeling much better, dodged a 2nd round of prednisone...which is a good thing because for the last two days I have been in hyper-hunger mode. Part of the problem is that I've been out of my staples and have been trying to assuage with not so good replacements (GF crackers, GF bread etc) Today I dumped a bag of fresh carrot chips onto a cookie sheet and baked them for 25 minutes, salt and pepper, then ate one at a time. Good stuff. I have to drag myself out to the grocery store today no matter what. I'm very happy to be breathing easier.

Regarding ice cream...Salted Caramel comes to mind. It's one of those things that cannot come into the house or else....

I thought 'hooier' was a great word and very descriptive. I do not want to eat anything that is hooier than okra....

Grateful to be able to come here and read the words of wisdom and have a giggle or two as well.
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Salted caramel dark chocolate is one of my favs in chocolate bars. This idea has motivated me to experiment with this and see if I can make the greek yogurt taste more like salted caramel.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #188
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I found this on PHD this morning when I was doing a search for flaxseed. I find it interesting that this doctor believes our best source of DHA is from fish oil. I do not eat oily fish because I prefer tuna, tilapia, & halibut. However, I take cod liver oil every single day. I also add ginger to my green smoothie and take turmeric supps. Turmeric is miraculous.

Quote:
Health Benefits of Fish Oil, Ginger, and Turmeric

I’m a practicing optometrist and recommend that all my patients regardless of age or health (except those on blood thinners or a week before surgery) eat about a pound of oily fish per week (about 4-5 servings) like wild salmon, sardines, and sablefish (black cod). For those resistant to eating fish, I recommend fish oils (about 1-3 grams total/day depending on age and health). Fish is great for the whole body – especially the heart, brain, and eye!

There are many health benefits to the omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish. They:

Exercise anti-inflammatory effects throughout the body.
Help with brain and mental issues such as ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, anxiety, depression (including prenatal and postpartum), mood, cognition, Huntington’s disease, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc.
Help prevent and reduce age related macular degeneration (AMD/ARMD – a blinding eye disease) even in those with a strong genetic history.
Improve cardiovascular health in aspects such as blood pressure, circulation, triglycerides, VLDL, heart attacks, and stroke.
May improve immune function, rheumatoid arthritis, and insulin sensitivity.

The long-chain omega 3s EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docasahexaenoic acid) are especially important. DHA is the most common Omega 3 in the brain and the retina – the neural part of the eye that senses light, and part of the central nervous system (CNS)! About 60% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) in the retina are from DHA, and 40% of the brain’s PUFA is DHA. Low levels of DHA are associated with senility, depression, and suicide risk.

DHA is also important for sperm and erythrocytes (red blood cells). In the often blinding eye disease Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), RP patients compared to normals had far lower DHA in blood and sperm. The RP patients had fewer and lower quality sperm. Since DHA is found in many tissues, the abnormalities in one tissue may share a similar biochemical cause as in other tissues.

The best and most easily absorbed source of omega-3 fatty acids is wild fish. EPA and DHA are most abundant in oily fish and in the breast milk of women who consume fish. Algae, pastured/grass-fed animals, and pastured dairy and eggs from grass-fed animals are other possible sources.

The body can convert some ALA (alpha linolenic acid) found in plants such as flax and chia into EPA and DHA, but this conversion is often poor – as low as 0.05-15% in healthy humans and worse in older people and those with some medical conditions! ALA has not shown the cardiovascular improvements of fish oil.

Although I typically recommend 1-3 grams of fish oil/per person a day for dry eye and other health issues, I cannot recommend the amounts of flaxseed that would be needed to deliver equivalent amounts of omega-3s. In flaxseed this would require 6-60 grams/per person a day which might cause diarrhea, intestinal blockage, nausea, constipation and other GI side effects.

I cannot recommend flaxseed also for women due to estrogenic effects that could negatively affect hormonal conditions like PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, or any reproductive cancers. I believe flaxseed should be avoided in women of childbearing age – especially pregnant and breastfeeding women – since in animal studies and some human epidemiological studies it has been associated with preterm birth. In rodent studies flaxseed affected menstrual cycle, lowered birth weight, and altered reproduction in offspring including infertility.

In addition to oily fish, Bengali Fish Curry provides healthy plant foods such as onion, ginger, turmeric, and lemon/lime.

Ginger may help improve mood since it affects serotonin receptors. It helps with nausea from morning sickness, chemotherapy, and seasickness. Ginger also may have some antimicrobial properties. In animal studies it prevents skin cancer, kills ovarian cancer cells, and reduces diabetic complications such as cataracts.

Turmeric has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antitumor properties. A component known as curcumin has been shown to help cancer, osteoarthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, pancreatitis, psoriasis, and some infections.

There are so many benefits to Bengali Fish Curry, and probably more will be discovered in time – that is why I recommend it!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #189
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I meant to tell Kimberly that I love her new hair color! Auburn? You look so young and fit, very pretty!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #190
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt? Now there is a milliion-billion dollar idea!

Lucky me, I adore Salmon!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #191
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Blonde, I am so excited that I will try this tonight and let you know the results!

Recipe for Caramel Sauce - I will substitute erythritol for sugar. Just butter & whipped cream.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...ml#post9925622
Old 04-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #192
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Hi everybody. Kimberly, how wonderful to see you!
Something weird has happened. After months of not being able to do Judd rotations (could not, would not, find the will, could not, would not, take that pill), they seem to have started again. In fact they feel good all of a sudden!
This makes me happy 'cause they helped keep my weight where I like it.
I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this. Can it be that improved nutrition has made this possible? (That's my working hypothesis.)
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #193
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
Hi everybody. Kimberly, how wonderful to see you!
Something weird has happened. After months of not being able to do Judd rotations (could not, would not, find the will, could not, would not, take that pill), they seem to have started again. In fact they feel good all of a sudden!
This makes me happy 'cause they helped keep my weight where I like it.
I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this. Can it be that improved nutrition has made this possible? (That's my working hypothesis.)
I think you are right, Kristin. After about 3 months of JUDDD, I could not do it any more. Now after 3 months on PHD, I occasionally have a spontaneous DD.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #194
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes, it is! I know that I was nutrient deplete, because I felt it when I worked hard around the house and noticed I was spinning my wheels weight loss wise. So thrilled for you Kristin! I have been asked by my doctor to try the 2 day per week and see how I like it. I actually do!

I am sold on PHD simply for this reason! I am looking forward to having time to grow my own herbs and veggies.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #195
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
There is a quote in one of my favorite books. Something like "wizards don't believe in gods the same way most people don't believe in tables. You don't have to believe in tables, they are pull up a chair and eat dinner."

With equal logic and fervor, I believe when a body has been nutritionally balanced and supported for a time, cravings lessen/go away (depending how deeply they are engraved in your psyche) and the body is ready, willing, and able to try new eating patterns (like IF).

By watching how I reacted to different foods, I kind of fell into something approximating PHD eating last year. And the only times I had a problem following the rotations was when I was ill and when I ate inappropriately for a several days (vacation-city, here I come!). And, as I said before, I am stunned at how easy maintenance has been (so far - let's see if I still say that in five years )
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #196
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have found it insanely easy to do fruit/veggie rotations ala JUDDD...until I got sick. I'm working on getting that back again. I really do believe that to be fully nourished is the key to all the proverbial doors.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #197
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
I have found it insanely easy to do fruit/veggie rotations ala JUDDD...until I got sick. I'm working on getting that back again. I really do believe that to be fully nourished is the key to all the proverbial doors.
Amen, sister.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 AM   #198
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Cici, How did your kraut turn out? I am so ready to try the homegrown fermentation.

Does anyone know if Bev is getting her dental work done? Just want to know she is missed!

Blonde, can you tell a difference in your cravings on your veggie days?
Old 04-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #199
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sunday~ Really no cravings at all. I allow myself unlimited amounts, and add potatoes, no fats or sugars or breads. I am very satisfied with only small amounts, it seems to be self-limiting. I would wager the average calorie counts are 400-700 depending on how hungry I am or if I eat extra fruit. I feel really good the next day, too.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #200
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That is excellent! Do you grow any veggies or herbs? I am trying to decide on herbs which ones would you say are the best homegrown???

I have an apricot, peach, kumquat, lime and nectarine tree. I also have a blueberry bush, although, it only produces very small amount, I am thinking I need a greenhouse in order to have a good bushel. I would love to have an apple, plum & cherry tree. I don't use pesticide and so far, I hand pick any webs off. Although, I am not sure that is the best way, will start studying how to control insects.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #201
Major LCF Poster!

I don't think the kraut has reached its peak yet. It will only be 2 weeks on Sunday. However, I did pull out 1 c yesterday, to use this week so have had just small amounts mixed with other things. I did not get sick so probably no evil growing but not sure how much good stuff is in there. It is just losing the sweetness from the beet root which I mixed with the cabbage. It is still crunchy and pretty with no strange colors, slime or mold and smells good. I will probably try other things next. Horseradish sounds good.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #202
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sunday~ Really no cravings at all. I allow myself unlimited amounts, and add potatoes, no fats or sugars or breads. I am very satisfied with only small amounts, it seems to be self-limiting. I would wager the average calorie counts are 400-700 depending on how hungry I am or if I eat extra fruit. I feel really good the next day, too.
This is great news, Blonde. So glad you are feeling better, too.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #203
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post

Does anyone know if Bev is getting her dental work done? Just want to know she is missed!
Thank you dear Sunday. That means a lot to me. I am not having the dental work done yet. I faxed them their 8 page questionnaire and was waiting for the dentist to get back to me regarding if he thinks I am a candidate for their services. I called, and the receptionist said they would get back to me... again. They don't seem too hungry for my business and I probably should look elsewhere as it is problematical if they aren't responsive from the beginning. I will look for other options.

I have been kind of pulling back and reflective to try to get a grip on what is going on with me. I am soooo far from perfect health and that sensation of defeat starts to envelop me. I won't give up, but I need to digest it all and get some healthy perspective. This isn't even about weight. This is about this crappy disease I have and the implications on every system in my body.

I never was worried about eye exams. I would go in, get the exam, and get my contact prescription. Well I just went this week for my annual, and was startled to see that I have developing signs of Glaucoma . I know there are eye drop treatments and even laser surgeries for this, but it is scaring me. Even worse, my eye photos showed the beginning signs of Macular degeneration. Now that one really really scares me. I read what you posted recently, Sunday, and I am going to go back to taking the cod liver oil. I have read up on what I can do nutritionally, and feel I am implementing quite a bit already. I am adding the vitamins with lutein and zeaxanthin. It seems that my body has an inability to properly absorb the minerals I need, like zinc and all the minerals needed for good teeth.
I am hoping that the bone broth will be a vehicle that helps me absorb the nutrients better and I only recently started taking that regularly for the past few months.

I just feel so... I guess the best word is defeated. No weight is dropping, I don't feel any NSV's going on, my teeth are falling apart, my eyes are showing very negative signs health-wise. I just feel like crying. If I could just see a few positive signs that I am heading the right way, that would be so motivating.

I didn't want to add any more supplements to my mile long list, but the eye doc said to add the lutein, etc., so I will add that too. I am trying to aid absorption with digestive enzymes, the fermented foods, and Betaine HCL. It is just so hit and miss with any body, much less a diseased one. The only thing you can go by are signs of improvement. I need to see some!!

I am in agreement with the above discussion. I feel you cannot normalize the appetite and cravings if the body isn't properly nourished. I also think the same about losing fat. My body is so busy trying to heal all the other things going on, it is telling me...."you think I have the time and energy to lose weight right now? Think again, kiddo. We are working night and day on trying to heal you!!"

On the fermenting, I have decided to not do it in my mason jars anymore. I am going to try to afford some of the Pick-it jars and go for anaerobic fermentation. When I read about others who have the serious gut issues I have, I think it is riskier for me to eat homemade fermented foods that may harbor the nasty stuff. I was reading a blog where the lady switched her method and feels it is a safer way to go for those with my problem. Unfortunately the jars are expensive. I need to win the lottery- big time to afford the jars, the supplements, expensive dental and eye treatment, and medical care!!

Hi to everyone and thanks for asking about me. It brings me out of hiding.

Last edited by sungoddess; 04-19-2013 at 11:36 AM..
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #204
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am so sorry Bev! I feel so concerned and helpless for you!

Did your doctor do the Pachymetry test and not just the "air puff"? Just curious because the pachymetry is more reliable than air puff. If you have thin corneas, the instrument may give falsely low readings and may miss the diagnosis of glaucoma. If you have thick corneas the air puff test can actually misdiagnosis you as having glaucoma despite the fact that you have normal eye pressures.

Also to add to the Lutein, I hope you love blueberries and what about zeaxanthin? Egg yolks are an excellent source for both lutein & zeaxanthin, as is all leafy greens, spinach, kale, etc. It is important to know that lutein is an oil-soluble nutrient, and if you merely consume the above vegetables without some oil or butter you can't absorb the lutein. So make sure you’re eating some healthy fat along with your veggies.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #205
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
I am so sorry Bev! I feel so concerned and helpless for you!

Did your doctor do the Pachymetry test and not just the "air puff"? Just curious because the pachymetry is more reliable than air puff. If you have thin corneas, the instrument may give falsely low readings and may miss the diagnosis of glaucoma. If you have thick corneas the air puff test can actually misdiagnosis you as having glaucoma despite the fact that you have normal eye pressures.

Also to add to the Lutein, I hope you love blueberries and what about zeaxanthin? Egg yolks are an excellent source for both lutein & zeaxanthin, as is all leafy greens, spinach, kale, etc. It is important to know that lutein is an oil-soluble nutrient, and if you merely consume the above vegetables without some oil or butter you can't absorb the lutein. So make sure you’re eating some healthy fat along with your veggies.
Thanks for your words of comfort. It is amazing how great kind words can feel. I did not have the pachymetry. Didn't know about that. Thanks.
The supplements I got have both the lutein and zeaxanthin. But getting it though real foods is best of coursse. I love blueberries but I don't do so well with dark leafy greens. I will have to up that. And thanks for the reminder about eating veges with fats.
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #206
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Bev,
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #207
Major LCF Poster!

Gee, Bev, that is a lot to deal with. No wonder you are feeling some discouragement. I agree, that we need to see SOMETHING improving to give us a clue we are going down the right path.

RE: the fermentation - The crock with vegetables weighted to stay under the juice/brine is supposed to be anaerobic. I am just using the ceramic insert to my older crock pot. I bought a new larger pot with better heat control for cooking. It was very on sale at $25.

how to make sauerkraut at home - Bing Videos
Old 04-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #208
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Cici, great video, I really like the way she explains the benefits of fermentation.

Bev, I know how distressing this news must seem and I am frustrated that the dentist has not returned your message.

I know I would be in a funk as well.
You have already said that SCD diet was not helpful? GAPS & Cantin Ketogenic Diet are the only other types of nutrition plans that I have studied to be healing although, I am sure that there are many plans that I do not know about. GAPS may actually be much better for your Crohn's than PHD. From what I understand, starches are not allowed on GAPS, and this plan has quite a big following which has a big emphasis on the bone broth. Once your gut is healed, then the starches are allowed.

The Cantin Keto Diet is supposed to be amazing for a Type1 diabetes, epilepsy, breast cancer as well as a few other cancers, alzheimers, Parkinson's and various brain related diseases.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #209
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
That is excellent! Do you grow any veggies or herbs? I am trying to decide on herbs which ones would you say are the best homegrown???

I'd say grow the herbs that you use the most. I love basil, lemon thyme and tarragon. I also have a big rosemary bush in my garden

I have an apricot, peach, kumquat, lime and nectarine tree. Wow! What an amazing tree! What do you call it? JK

I also have a blueberry bush, although, it only produces very small amount, I am thinking I need a greenhouse in order to have a good bushel. I would love to have an apple, plum & cherry tree. I don't use pesticide and so far, I hand pick any webs off. Although, I am not sure that is the best way, will start studying how to control insects.
It's too warm here for apples and cherries but plums would do well here. You could introduce some Lady Bugs to your garden, although they'll go wherever they please. Right now all we have started are tomatoes but will add cuke, zukes and peppers in a few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cici52 View Post
This is great news, Blonde. So glad you are feeling better, too.
Thank you Cici! I'm better and happy to be so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
Thanks for your words of comfort. It is amazing how great kind words can feel. I did not have the pachymetry. Didn't know about that. Thanks. .
Bev, big hugs to you. I can relate to feeling the way you do. Being ill is awful, not having any real control over it is worse. I'm so so sorry you feel so badly. Just remember we are here for you. We are your friends and you can tell us anything. Sometimes just saying the words takes away some of the power it can have over you.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #210
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
It's too warm here for apples and cherries but plums would do well here. You could introduce some Lady Bugs to your garden, although they'll go wherever they please. Right now all we have started are tomatoes but will add cuke, zukes and peppers in a few weeks.

Thank you! I am interested in planting the same!

Bev, big hugs to you. I can relate to feeling the way you do. Being ill is awful, not having any real control over it is worse. I'm so so sorry you feel so badly. Just remember we are here for you. We are your friends and you can tell us anything. Sometimes just saying the words takes away some of the power it can have over you.
I agree! We love you and hope to help in some way! It is tough to know how we can help, but we want to support in any way possible!