Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 07:14 AM   #121
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Day 5 for me and feeling a little more incontrol. Went easier on the food last night after my huge day 3! Weighted myself this morning and 64.1
Not sure why as my food day yesterday was pretty small. Will keep working on it. Does anyone fear their metabolism may slow down???
Nothing, if I remember, in Dr. Herrings book speaks of metabolism slow down - I'll have to re-read some of it to make sure. It may be different if you ate 0 calories in your EW.

Also, if your on FB, you may want to join two groups, search on Fast-5. One is open and Dr. Herring actually responds to people on it --- the other is a closed group and is super good for getting answers to questions like yours from people who are doing it day in and day out. Most people belong to both groups. Extremely supportive folks!

Sorry I couldn't help more.
__________________
Arlene
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #122
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Wow, I can't believe I lost 1.6lbs, I'm now at 179.4 plus I can now get into my size 14P that were hanging in the closet. To me, a size 14P is a borderline 12. I'm becoming more and more confident that I will hit my size 12 goal by April. I'm now down 3 1/4 inches!

Measurements 12.29.12...................Measurements 2.4.13
Chest - 49 ....................................... 46 1/2
Bra - 38DDD .................................... 38DDD
Waist - 40........................................ 35 3/4
Lower Hip - 49 1/2............................. 47
Upper Hip - 47................................... 45 1/2
Left Thigh - 29 1/2............................. 28
Right Thigh - 29 1/4.......................... . 27 3/4
Wrist - 6 1/4......................................6 1/4
Shoe Size 6 1/2 ................................ 6 1/2
Dress Size 14W.................................. 14P

Total of 12.75 inches lost to date & 7.6 lbs!
__________________
"There are no problems only solutions." John Lennon

"Remember, your tape measure is a better friend than your scale, not only more accurate, but better able to report on the actual fat losses..." Dr. Atkins

Mini Goals
Size 12 - April 2013 - Goal met April 1, 2013
Size 10 - Nov 2013
Size 8 - April 2014 (this will take a miracle)
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 AM   #123
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Day 5 for me and feeling a little more incontrol. Went easier on the food last night after my huge day 3! Weighted myself this morning and 64.1
Not sure why as my food day yesterday was pretty small. Will keep working on it. Does anyone fear their metabolism may slow down???
sicchi This is day 5 for you so I suggest you be patient. If you read the ebook, Herring says it may be after 2 weeks before our glycogen is depleted and we begin to experience weight loss. Even then it may be just 1lb a week. All I can ask is that you don't give up and try to stick with it.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:41 AM   #124
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
If you need additional support on your Fast5 journey check out the group facebook page thefast5dietandlifestyle It's a closed group so your postings won't be displayed among your friends plus they have excellent support.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
Also, if your on FB, you may want to join two groups, search on Fast-5. One is open and Dr. Herring actually responds to people on it --- the other is a closed group and is super good for getting answers to questions like yours from people who are doing it day in and day out. Most people belong to both groups. Extremely supportive folks!
wildflower you're right the FB group is very supportive. Sometimes we might not know what we're doing wrong, or we may need suggestions. I try to visit once a day and it definitely keeps me motivated. I think I may have spotted you on there.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!
 
leeloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fhloston Paradise
Posts: 1,350
Gallery: leeloo
Stats: 222/186/140
WOE: Atkins/whole foods/KISS
Start Date: 1/15/2014 (this time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Wow, I can't believe I lost 1.6lbs, I'm now at 179.4 plus I can now get into my size 14P that were hanging in the closet. To me, a size 14P is a borderline 12. I'm becoming more and more confident that I will hit my size 12 goal by April.
Wow, great results! Keep on going .

BTW, what kinds of foods do you usually eat?

Just curious about how others are doing this
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #127
Senior LCF Member
 
SICCHI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MELBORNE, AUS
Posts: 387
Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
sicchi This is day 5 for you so I suggest you be patient. If you read the ebook, Herring says it may be after 2 weeks before our glycogen is depleted and we begin to experience weight loss. Even then it may be just 1lb a week. All I can ask is that you don't give up and try to stick with it.
Day 6 - I weighed in at 64.7 today

Sticking with it but I am wondering how I could go up??? I am keeping within my window. I guess I am eating alot, but I dont think over 1400 cal. Might throw in a Juddd rotaion tomorrow (DD) see if that helps...
SICCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #128
Senior LCF Member
 
SICCHI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MELBORNE, AUS
Posts: 387
Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
If you need additional support on your Fast5 journey check out the group facebook page thefast5dietandlifestyle It's a closed group so your postings won't be displayed among your friends plus they have excellent support.
will do that! Thanks for the advice
SICCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:35 AM   #129
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
wildflower you're right the FB group is very supportive. Sometimes we might not know what we're doing wrong, or we may need suggestions. I try to visit once a day and it definitely keeps me motivated. I think I may have spotted you on there.
You probably did!! I'm retired so me and my computer are too good of friends!!!

Gotta get up and do some callanetics now -- no excuses!
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:58 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
Wow, great results! Keep on going .

BTW, what kinds of foods do you usually eat?

Just curious about how others are doing this
To be honest, I hate cooking so my foods are always boring. I generally cook on Sunday's and it's enough to last for 3 days. Yep, sometimes I eat the same boring foods over, and over, and over again... You can click on below link to check out my journal, I try to keep a daily food log posted.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...my-demons.html
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:01 AM   #131
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Day 6 - I weighed in at 64.7 today

Sticking with it but I am wondering how I could go up??? I am keeping within my window. I guess I am eating alot, but I dont think over 1400 cal. Might throw in a Juddd rotaion tomorrow (DD) see if that helps...
I have heard of people who combine Fast 5 with Juddd. You might have to tweak it a bit for it to work. Good Luck!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #132
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: WA
Posts: 1,110
Gallery: Sharss
Stats: 5'6 1/2" 72yr 136/130/125/120
WOE: L-G Index Diet/HCG Drops
Start Date: Restarting 12/29/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Day 6 - I weighed in at 64.7 today

Sticking with it but I am wondering how I could go up??? I am keeping within my window. I guess I am eating alot, but I dont think over 1400 cal. Might throw in a Juddd rotaion tomorrow (DD) see if that helps...
Could be salt retention from food or even exercise. Not sure it's good to bounce around with different plans and then none show consistency. Better to stick with a plan for two or three weeks and then make some changes if not satified. JMHO.
Sharss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #133
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: WA
Posts: 1,110
Gallery: Sharss
Stats: 5'6 1/2" 72yr 136/130/125/120
WOE: L-G Index Diet/HCG Drops
Start Date: Restarting 12/29/12
Thanks to the posters who gave the info about Fast-5 Groups on FB. I've put in requests for both Groups. Also was led to Dr. Herring's web site where his ebook is available for free! This was posted on his Open FB Group.

I'm really excited to go through his web site and read the ebook!

I'm only on my second day of doing the 8 Hour Diet and will stay with it for awhile and then maybe on to the Fast-5. From what I've seen, pretty impressive.
Sharss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #134
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Doing well with my EW. Opened at 2 and will probably close at 6 as I'm full! Just had my CO so that will keep me satisfied for some time! Love CO by the spoonfull!
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #135
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharss View Post
Thanks to the posters who gave the info about Fast-5 Groups on FB. I've put in requests for both Groups. Also was led to Dr. Herring's web site where his ebook is available for free! This was posted on his Open FB Group.

I'm really excited to go through his web site and read the ebook!

I'm only on my second day of doing the 8 Hour Diet and will stay with it for awhile and then maybe on to the Fast-5. From what I've seen, pretty impressive.
Sharss great to have you. Interesting, I found out about Fast5 through the 8 hour diet I'm assuming the two are similar with different eating windows. Congrats on making it through your first day, I think that's the hardest (getting started), eventually it's gets easier especially if you stay busy.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #136
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
Doing well with my EW. Opened at 2 and will probably close at 6 as I'm full! Just had my CO so that will keep me satisfied for some time! Love CO by the spoonfull!
I've heard so many positive things about CO. I'm going to check to see if I can locate it over here on the weekend.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #137
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Usually my days are easy, but today I had a little battle with the hungries. My window is 2 - 7. I kept looking at the clock from 11am, by 2pm I decided to see if I could hold out until 3pm. Of course, by 3pm I was no longer hungry... I broke my fast around 3:15 today. I'm really trying to learn to have control of my eating habits, but it's tough some days. However, I was glad I was able to hold out today. I'm sure I'll be fighting another battle tomorrow!

I hope everybody is having a successful Fast!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #138
Senior LCF Member
 
SICCHI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MELBORNE, AUS
Posts: 387
Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
Today I am having a Judddd UD. Yesterday turned into an DD when my eating window opened. I will be eating normally today just to get my metabolism moving again. It was killing me (TMI but like, 4 days with nothing). Tomorrow I will be doing a DD in the 4-9 eating window and then an UD friday with the same window. Today I just needed the break. I am eating a healthy lunch, chicken and veg. I really need some vegies and nutrients that I haven't been able to fit into my 5 hr window. I have been talking to some juddd fast5ers, and it might work for me, help tame my DD's anyways.
I hope I don't sound negative! I did this WOE years ago and lost plenty of weight, I am at my plateau weight, I can never seem to budge under 64kg for longer than a day! And my goal is 59kg (for bmi of around 21) and my wedding is less than 3 months away so kinda getting desperate
I do believe in this diet though.. Think I am going over my cal intake everyday though with "eating what I want for 5 hours"
So still fast 5ing, just with my juddd numbers!
SICCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #139
Senior LCF Member
 
wildflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Md
Posts: 353
Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
I've heard so many positive things about CO. I'm going to check to see if I can locate it over here on the weekend.
I get mine through Amazon, but many grocery stores have it in their baking section. I saw it at Walmart in their vitamin section. I feel so much better taking it and the health benefits are awesome. Google it for more info - you'll be amazed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Usually my days are easy, but today I had a little battle with the hungries. My window is 2 - 7. I kept looking at the clock from 11am, by 2pm I decided to see if I could hold out until 3pm. Of course, by 3pm I was no longer hungry... I broke my fast around 3:15 today. I'm really trying to learn to have control of my eating habits, but it's tough some days. However, I was glad I was able to hold out today. I'm sure I'll be fighting another battle tomorrow!
Control is something that is soooo difficult. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Today I am having a Judddd UD. Yesterday turned into an DD when my eating window opened. I will be eating normally today just to get my metabolism moving again. It was killing me (TMI but like, 4 days with nothing). Tomorrow I will be doing a DD in the 4-9 eating window and then an UD friday with the same window. Today I just needed the break. I am eating a healthy lunch, chicken and veg. I really need some vegies and nutrients that I haven't been able to fit into my 5 hr window. I have been talking to some juddd fast5ers, and it might work for me, help tame my DD's anyways.
I hope I don't sound negative! I did this WOE years ago and lost plenty of weight, I am at my plateau weight, I can never seem to budge under 64kg for longer than a day! And my goal is 59kg (for bmi of around 21) and my wedding is less than 3 months away so kinda getting desperate
I do believe in this diet though.. Think I am going over my cal intake everyday though with "eating what I want for 5 hours"
So still fast 5ing, just with my juddd numbers!
I've been making sure I break fast with a coffee or tea with HWC and CO plus a big salad -- loads of fresh veggies. I need that so I make sure I get it first! I think the "eating what I want for 5 hours" is a bit misleading. I checked to see what I should be eating and then figuring out how many calories I should eat to lose a lb. I do count calories also as I'm in the habit. Maybe when I'm closer to goal, I'll let that go, but not yet! I could easily go way over otherwise!
wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #140
Major LCF Poster!
 
leeloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fhloston Paradise
Posts: 1,350
Gallery: leeloo
Stats: 222/186/140
WOE: Atkins/whole foods/KISS
Start Date: 1/15/2014 (this time)
I just finished my first week, and I'm not sure if I've lost any weight yet.

I've been up and down around the same pound or two the whole time. It's discouraging, because I've been doing really well with the fasting, sticking to low-carb foods, and I've been exercising every day.

I am liking the plan as a lifestyle, though. It's great to just not worry about food all day, then eat satisfyingly at dinner. And everything tastes wonderful when you haven't eaten all day .
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #141
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
I just finished my first week, and I'm not sure if I've lost any weight yet.

I've been up and down around the same pound or two the whole time. It's discouraging, because I've been doing really well with the fasting, sticking to low-carb foods, and I've been exercising every day.

I am liking the plan as a lifestyle, though. It's great to just not worry about food all day, then eat satisfyingly at dinner. And everything tastes wonderful when you haven't eaten all day .
Don't forget you probably won't see a loss until after your 2nd week. If you can get some low impact exercise in that helps a lot too!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #142
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
Today I am having a Judddd UD. Yesterday turned into an DD when my eating window opened. I will be eating normally today just to get my metabolism moving again. It was killing me (TMI but like, 4 days with nothing). Tomorrow I will be doing a DD in the 4-9 eating window and then an UD friday with the same window. Today I just needed the break. I am eating a healthy lunch, chicken and veg. I really need some vegies and nutrients that I haven't been able to fit into my 5 hr window. I have been talking to some juddd fast5ers, and it might work for me, help tame my DD's anyways.
I hope I don't sound negative! I did this WOE years ago and lost plenty of weight, I am at my plateau weight, I can never seem to budge under 64kg for longer than a day! And my goal is 59kg (for bmi of around 21) and my wedding is less than 3 months away so kinda getting desperate
I do believe in this diet though.. Think I am going over my cal intake everyday though with "eating what I want for 5 hours"
So still fast 5ing, just with my juddd numbers!
I'm happy to know you're still hanging in there. It will work, you have to give it time.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #143
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
I get mine through Amazon, but many grocery stores have it in their baking section. I saw it at Walmart in their vitamin section. I feel so much better taking it and the health benefits are awesome. Google it for more info - you'll be amazed!
Thanks, but I was really hoping I could locate the CO over here. The duty on items shipped to the Bahamas can sometimes be a bit hefty. If I can't locate it over here I'll have no other choice.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
I had a good day today, my fast started from 7 last night and I broke it a5 2:30 this afternoon. I'm not sure what happened last night, I woke up in a sweat and did lots of vomiting. I'm thinking it's because I was forcing myself to drink lots of water. For whatever reason that doesn't work well with me.

This morning I wasn't sure I would be able to do my fast, but I felt great and didn't have any sever hunger pains although my stomach was empty from last night. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it I had lots of energy this morning; I was able to get some low impact cardio in. It's amazing what this fasting is doing for my body any other time I would have been starving for food with little or no energy. I think I can live like this for the rest of my life!

Have a great day everybody!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #145
Senior LCF Member
 
SICCHI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: MELBORNE, AUS
Posts: 387
Gallery: SICCHI
Stats: 149/138/130
WOE: FAST-5
Start Date: 29/8/12
Oh thats awful! It's great that you are so upbeat!
Sweating and vomiting I doubt are due to water.. Maybe you had some bad meat? Glad it has all worked well for you though!

Back to my fasting today after taking yesterday off. I really needed it too, the scale didn't agree but I KNOW that is because I am still struggling in the toilet area (sorry ). Thinking of incorporating a potato hack into this too. It helped with my last stall. I stall at every kilo

Potatoes may help get me moving again though, they are full of fibre. Overall, feeling pretty good today fast-wise. Have a great one everybody!
SICCHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #146
Major LCF Poster!
 
leeloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fhloston Paradise
Posts: 1,350
Gallery: leeloo
Stats: 222/186/140
WOE: Atkins/whole foods/KISS
Start Date: 1/15/2014 (this time)
Oh my goodness, sldeal! I hope you're feeling better.

Sicchi - do you think probiotics might help with "going"? I think my daily cup of kefir (it's like yogurt) is helping me in that department .

Soooo. Today I've stuck to my fasting window, but I didn't keep it low carb. I had people over and feasted on beef stroganoff over potatoes, and some delicious cherry pie. Okay, a lot of cherry pie.

We'll see what the scale brings tomorrow. If I even weigh myself. Since it's bumming me out I might take a brake from the scale.
__________________
-----------------------

leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #147
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: WA
Posts: 1,110
Gallery: Sharss
Stats: 5'6 1/2" 72yr 136/130/125/120
WOE: L-G Index Diet/HCG Drops
Start Date: Restarting 12/29/12
What is CO? Coconut Oil? Whatever it is, is it a good way to add fat to diet?
Sharss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Not too good of a day today. Had a meeting to attend, lots of traffic to fight. When I got to the hotel I had to park all the way in the back, which meant a long walk - that's okay when wearing flats, but not heels. When I got to the hotel there were several meetings in process. I rushed to the first meeting grabbed a cup of coffee and went to sit down. That's when I found out I was in the wrong meeting. That meeting was for a law group. Quite embarrassing. Left my coffee on the table and went in search of my meeting group.

Walked around the foyer to the next meeting which was already in session, come to find out that was the wrong room also. By this time I'm frustrated, and tired (should have wore flat shoes ). After walking back & forth I finally found the room for my meeting. Grabbed another cup of coffee and sat down at a crowded table, by this time my stomach is growling

So today I shortened my fast and opened my EW at 12:45pm. If I get home in time I'll close it at 6pm, if I'm not home in time I'll stick with my regular closing of 7pm.

Hope your day is better than mine!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #149
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharss View Post
What is CO? Coconut Oil? Whatever it is, is it a good way to add fat to diet?
Sharss you can look it up on Amazon or just google it. It's suppose to be a good way to add fat to your diet plus it's suppose to have lots of health benefits. I've never had it before but I'm definitely considering ordering it. I'm told it's good as a moisturizer, good for your hair and for cooking. So, I'm thinking if I don't like it in my food it won't be a total waste.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member
 
sldeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 550
Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeloo View Post
Soooo. Today I've stuck to my fasting window, but I didn't keep it low carb. I had people over and feasted on beef stroganoff over potatoes, and some delicious cherry pie. Okay, a lot of cherry pie.

We'll see what the scale brings tomorrow. If I even weigh myself. Since it's bumming me out I might take a brake from the scale.
leelo That cherry pie does sound yummy If you're like me, don't step on the scale if you think you'll get totally depressed. When that happens to me I tend to eat more than I planned. Maybe today will be a good day to go totally LC (try to eat minimum carbs) and focus more on meats, fats and a small salad.

I wouldn't have a headache over it...you did it, it's over. Think of it as a 'one night affair' with carbs.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.