Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #1261
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyvamp View Post
I feel much more stable. I am on..day..umm 9 now. I am not hungry, moody, tired etc. actually have a hard time falling asleep and I am up earlier as well. I am not snacking between meals at at, to limit the insulin release. I was eating constantly on low cal, literally a bite or two of something all day, imagine how bad that was...smacks head
Hey me too and I read the CAD book back when it first came out when I was just graduating from nursing school and still treated it like a diet then. Now that I am older/wiser and understand there are such things as metabolic disorders I took another look at the test they used and the symptoms, did other research and saw for myself the hunger, cravings, sleep, no more biting nails, feeling cold and not hot and sweaty all the time, etc etc things happen in just a couple of days! It was amazing and I decided to look at it like a disease that needs to be treated and not just for superficial things like getting skinny.

MIW

Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #1262
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorpepino View Post
CAD -Changing Eating Plans Hi, I've been on CAD before and lost about 40-50 lbs a few years ago. At that time, I did it with a lot of exercise as I was training for a 10K, so was in really good shape. I lost 50 lbs on Atkins a few years before that. I've gained back the weight each time, so there has been the yo-yo dieting complexgoing on. I've been back on CAD for the past few months, and am down 21 lbs. However, I've hit a stall and am wondering what may be causing it. I may have an idea as to why and would appreciate any feedback. I am eating right and follow the plan obssesively. However, I follow plan D during the work week Monday-Friday -low carb breakfast -half low carb veggies and half protein. No lunch. A balanced CAD dinner. On the weekends, I still follow the plan, but not plan D. So I'm eating the breakfast and lunch complementary meals the correct way, and the balanced CAD meal for dinner. The first couple of months, I lost the 21 lbs and am maintaining that loss. However, I'm at a stall and I know I'm doing everything right. But I'm switching plans on the weekends. Couldthat be the cause of the stall? If that may be, I'm going to have a hard time talking my girlfriend into skipping lunch on the weekends and making it sound healthy.
Scroll back up a few posts and you can see my daily, weekly and monthly averages. You can see for long periods of time I am in the same weight range but from week to week I am actually losing. I think it is just a slower way to lose weight vs. cutting out calories. It takes longer but is more enjoyable and doesn't feel like a diet but an eating plan for life that actually slowly melts stored fat and doesn't constantly store from each meal. A good portion of the initial weight loss could have been water weight and the rest is the slow dropping of fat. Not sure how long it took you this time to lose weight. Anyway my point is that I have stuck with it since I new the science behind this WOE and read so many success stories off of amazon for both the CAD and CALP book.

I also wonder are you drinking coffee/anything with caffeine in-between your meals? Even if according to the book's plan I found I gained weight with caffeine at any time outside of my RM hour. Also is possible to develop sensitivities to things even though they used to work. I think if you post some of your CM foods that would be helpful. I know for myself it has almost never been anything I eat or the amount during the RM but always what I was doing during CM's or the 23 hours outside of the RM that is the issue.

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #1263
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
I would suggest you try eating your rm for breakfast and you will lose. I also am a runner.......a female marathon runner. I run every day but I haven't lost weight in the past on a vegan diet even with running every day. It wasn't until I started CAD and then eating my rm at breakfast. I am done eating for the day and every 7th day according to the maintenance plan on the Big Breakfast Diet you can have a free day which seems to rev up my metabolism even more. So I eat one meal a day in one hour for breakfast Sunday thru Friday. Saturday is a free day anything I want and it is also my heavier running day which works out well. I can eat a lot like MIW. If I want a pizza and ice cream I will have it but only for breakfast. I also teach first grade so I have to run after school during the weekdays. Hope this helps. You can eat up to 3000 calories on the BB diet. I used to eat that much for my rm dinner and wouldn't lose so it helps to eat early.
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #1264
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Yvonnem2000
Stats: 148.6/151/135
WOE: Atkins Induction + veggies
Start Date: April 2012
Quote:
I have always had issues with low blood sugar, you know the sugar drink they give you when your pregnant..you drink it and wait an hour? Mine was 70..after the hour, crazy low. I have to eat every two hours when I am eating carbs, even if its just a piece of cheese, or a couple wheat thins. Yesterday I was shopping with my husband, I wasnt hungry, but got a wicked headache and felt weak and shakey, had a salad and I was fine. I had gone 6 hours with out eating, just too long I guess for me
I'm this way, too. That's why I haven't added sugar back to my life. I am too scared of going back to that bondage. But when I do decide to have some carbs, I will definitely use CAD guidelines and hope for a better result!

Last edited by Yvonnem2000; 10-15-2013 at 10:56 PM..
Yvonnem2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:49 AM   #1265
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jonescarb
Stats: 152.8/148.8/130
WOE: CAD/CALP
Start Date: April 2009(Low Carb)-CAD Sep 16 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post
Scroll back up a few posts and you can see my daily, weekly and monthly averages. You can see for long periods of time I am in the same weight range but from week to week I am actually losing. I think it is just a slower way to lose weight vs. cutting out calories. It takes longer but is more enjoyable and doesn't feel like a diet but an eating plan for life that actually slowly melts stored fat and doesn't constantly store from each meal. A good portion of the initial weight loss could have been water weight and the rest is the slow dropping of fat. Not sure how long it took you this time to lose weight. Anyway my point is that I have stuck with it since I new the science behind this WOE and read so many success stories off of amazon for both the CAD and CALP book.

I also wonder are you drinking coffee/anything with caffeine in-between your meals? Even if according to the book's plan I found I gained weight with caffeine at any time outside of my RM hour. Also is possible to develop sensitivities to things even though they used to work. I think if you post some of your CM foods that would be helpful. I know for myself it has almost never been anything I eat or the amount during the RM but always what I was doing during CM's or the 23 hours outside of the RM that is the issue.

MIW

MIW, I just wanted to say that your list of weights is very helpful. I have noticed my weight might be really low one day and then the next up a few and then it starts going back down to a new low. That's encouraging to see that it seems to be normal and that the average is what really counts. I also really liked what you said in the other post about this being a treatment to a disorder. Ive never really thought about it, but since reading the stress eating cure, that's exactly what it is.
Thanks for that insight!
jonescarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:53 AM   #1266
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonescarb View Post
MIW, I just wanted to say that your list of weights is very helpful. I have noticed my weight might be really low one day and then the next up a few and then it starts going back down to a new low. That's encouraging to see that it seems to be normal and that the average is what really counts. I also really liked what you said in the other post about this being a treatment to a disorder. Ive never really thought about it, but since reading the stress eating cure, that's exactly what it is.
Thanks for that insight!
Also if you are a woman you are going to have monthly fluctuations. I am on TOM and it is always split week so last week I was up 0.14 pounds and this week 3 days in I am already up another 1 pound based on avg but that is just water weight and the way it goes. You cannot live this WOL as a day to day and have to follow the long downward trend. CAD is not a crash diet to drop weight quickly. It is not a gimmick! It really does treat hyperinsulinemia as long as you follow it and I am in this for life so I do not get deterred by even a 3 month long plateau. I have seen the numbers graphed out so I know it works and I know my diet, the calories, the fat, the junk, the carbs, the good healthy veggies, fruit, yogurt, spices, etc so I know it is working at least for ME

MIW
Old 10-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #1267
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cyvamp
Stats: 171.5/150.6/145
WOE: WW
Start Date: 10/7/13 restart 12/16/13
I agree on water weight, its extremely frustrating if your a scale watcher like myself lol. I have weekly weights dating all the way back to 2002 lol. My pattern is lose a little, gain right before my cycle, lose amazing the week after..maintain the following week...so basically two weeks out of the month I can expect no losses. Its the way my body works.
Cyvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #1268
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
I have just been having a tough time staying on plan. When I am forced to eat out, I do not have much luck eating right. We tend to always eat fast foods when we are on the run.
The Burger King Lower Calorie/Fat fries are better than I expected.
iakaren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #1269
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alliejon
Stats: 320.8/316.4/145
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Start Date: October 2013
Hi everyone, my scale is going in the wrong direction, but I can't blame CAD. I have been not really doing any plan since I was sick last week. I tried to start back on CAD a couple of times, but didn't stick with it. Today I started again. Had my RM for lunch (sigh)... so I will be having to really watch my dinner tonight to be sure and do CM. My most success has come when I reserve RM for dinner, so tomorrow that is my plan.

I really want to be able to say I've kept my commitment to CAD for longer than several days! I know I just have to "do it" as Nike would say... So today, I'm just doing it!!

I am cooking a pot roast for dinner tonight, and I plan to make either asparagus or brussel sprouts to go with it.

I ordered a couple of clothes items in my dreaded 3x size... This is last time I am going to buy 3x!!!!!!!!! I have a closet full of various sizes (lower than that) that can take me through my weightloss journey. Plus, I've learned from other posters that thrift stores can be a weightloss journey's best friend

Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 10-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #1270
Senior LCF Member

Allie,

I have discovered the thrift store addiction, I wonder if there is a support group haha. In the last few weeks, I have been working on building a fall/winter wardrobe. These are the things I have gotten

A cute teal trench coat
a red puffed jacket
jean jacket
2 pair of jeans and 4 pair of slacks
3 skirts
over a dozen really cute tops(lost count)
2 pocket books
a pair of shoes
...all that for under 150.00

Kelly
Old 10-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #1271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: alliejon
Stats: 320.8/316.4/145
WOE: Carbohydrate Addicts Diet
Start Date: October 2013
Kelly - so cool!! My best finds are jeans, because I am short and fat!! When I find a short pair of fat jeans, I get so excited!!! I am also into "print" tops lately - they hide fat. I actually love to shop, but I am now determined to get out of the 3x size!!

Having a great CAD day so far!!
alliejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #1272
Senior LCF Member

I have pretty much been a tshirt and jeans girl my whole life, I moved from a small town to a large one haha, and the thrift store has beautiful clothes. I hate to spend money, and this is a great way to get trendy stuff for cheap
Old 10-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #1273
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I agree on water weight, its extremely frustrating if your a scale watcher like myself lol. I have weekly weights dating all the way back to 2002 lol. My pattern is lose a little, gain right before my cycle, lose amazing the week after..maintain the following week...so basically two weeks out of the month I can expect no losses. Its the way my body works.
Yes exactly! I think of it like a 2 steps forward, 1 step back kind of thing. I get sooo inspired by all the reviews on amazon for CAD and CALP but it is frustrating when I see all the 30-80 pound losses in under 6 months and I am like "Dang- why ain't I losin' like that???!!" But then I think they are probably drastically cutting out massive calories and carbs compared to how they "used to eat" where I have changed nothing (actually I am eating MORE fruits, veggies and protein) so I have only rearranged how I eat my food and carbs and the weight is still coming off...just super slow...

MIW
Old 10-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #1274
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliejon View Post
Kelly - so cool!! My best finds are jeans, because I am short and fat!! When I find a short pair of fat jeans, I get so excited!!! I am also into "print" tops lately - they hide fat. I actually love to shop, but I am now determined to get out of the 3x size!!

Having a great CAD day so far!!
Keep it up and it will happen! I am out of size 2X shirts and now 1X from my usual store, and at work I am out of the wide-cut XL scrub tops into the regular XL scrub tops and down from XL scrub pants to Larges! My goal because I REALLY really need new bras too is to get closer to 200 pound range then buy some new ones. My bras are expensive since I am so big busted so I am being cheap on that but that is my next reward. Do your measurements also and you will be amazed to see so many inches lost like I have

MIW
Old 10-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #1275
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: senorpepino
Stats: 263/237/200
Start Date: August 2013
I don't drink any coffee during the day and only drink water. I'm very strict with my CMs. I think part of the reason for the stall is because I've lost a lot of weight a few times and my body has adjusted in a way that slows weight loss down. I tried the fasting for 23 hours the past day and fought off the hunger with a few glasses of water and then was just fine. Will see how it goes with weighing in tomorrow morning.
senorpepino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:52 AM   #1276
Senior LCF Member

I have been so hungry the last couple days, I am eating plenty, I am eating the allowed foods. I am also very close to TOM. I read that right before TOM our metabolism spikes, and we are burning approx 300 extra calories...hmmm thats interesting. Maybe thats why I have my biggest losses right after TOM
Old 10-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #1277
Big Yapper!!!!

Yesterday was on plan. Only almonds for snack.
Back down to weight at Oct 1st. That was before all the restaurants and road trips.
Now to stay on plan.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #1278
Senior LCF Member

I havent changed my weigh in, I was back up to 160.2. on my official Monday weigh in..some was sodium from chinese on Sunday, and some is TOM weight, I am hoping it will drop off this week
Old 10-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #1279
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
Yesterday was on plan. Only almonds for snack.
Back down to weight at Oct 1st. That was before all the restaurants and road trips.
Now to stay on plan.
Karen you can do this! Pat on Hour Power #5 LOST weight while on a 2 week road trip and eating out. She had a good game plan and planned ahead and visited the restaurant websites to get menu and is always really good about following CALP at restaurants. I know you post there on occaision go visit and see her food journal. She is very inspriational and has lost 100 pounds and has another to go and she WILL get there! I will never do another 4 day road trip in the RV like this summer. Those 4 days on plan I left at 215 and came back at 223!!!! I took me one day to drop 4 pounds and 16 to drop the other 4 pounds....

MIW
Old 10-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #1280
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I don't drink any coffee during the day and only drink water. I'm very strict with my CMs. I think part of the reason for the stall is because I've lost a lot of weight a few times and my body has adjusted in a way that slows weight loss down. I tried the fasting for 23 hours the past day and fought off the hunger with a few glasses of water and then was just fine. Will see how it goes with weighing in tomorrow morning.
That is what I think is happening to me. I have this "set point" from about 7 years back and also will have one at around 200, 195 and 180 so I expect my weight to slow down and stick around at those points due to previous diets and getting and staying at those weights.

MIW
Old 10-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #1281
Senior LCF Member

I gained 7lbs on vacation..in 6 days..I had been calorie counting for a year..holy moly it can come on fast. Mind you I was eating a lot of ice cream and mocha frappes lol
Old 10-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #1282
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
I want to say that while I'm happy to be able to eat the way I am eating. there has been one awesome benefit for me. .. I apparently have a lot of inflammation in my body, . this way of eating seems to be cutting it down a lot !
I can't think of anything that is going to help me more than having my pain decrease without medication.. wow.. I am overjoyed ! . it's been a slow process of tweaking the program over the last month or so, but I've been able to cut down on sugar and bad carbs because the one big meal lets me have some, but I'm not eating them all day now. . I'm very happy with this progress.
Hope everyone keeps having success..

jerri
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #1283
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymar View Post
I want to say that while I'm happy to be able to eat the way I am eating. there has been one awesome benefit for me. .. I apparently have a lot of inflammation in my body, . this way of eating seems to be cutting it down a lot !
I can't think of anything that is going to help me more than having my pain decrease without medication.. wow.. I am overjoyed ! . it's been a slow process of tweaking the program over the last month or so, but I've been able to cut down on sugar and bad carbs because the one big meal lets me have some, but I'm not eating them all day now. . I'm very happy with this progress.

jerri
That is great news and to your health! I wish you continued success and you bring up some good points that sometimes we need to focus on the other benefits and not just being about weight loss. I do believe this is a lifestyle because of the other hormonal changes that occur with those of us with hyperinsulinemia. It is important for overall health IMO.

MIW
Old 10-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #1284
Senior LCF Member

i\I try and be pretty balanced, but tonight was just all over the place, I had a piece of my little boys pizza crust he didnt eat lol, a half slice of banana bread, a bowl of broccoli, a bowl of mussels and a cheeseburger, oh and dark chocolate bliss..how odd lol
Old 10-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #1285
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymar View Post

jerri
Good for you!!
Old 10-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #1286
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I have just been having a tough time staying on plan. When I am forced to eat out, I do not have much luck eating right. We tend to always eat fast foods when we are on the run.
The Burger King Lower Calorie/Fat fries are better than I expected.
Stayed on plan for an entire day, and lost 2 lbs.......

Now to just stay on plan one day at a time.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #1287
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Stayed on plan for an entire day, and lost 2 lbs.......

Now to just stay on plan one day at a time.
Yes you can do it! Every day gets easier, better, and becomes so natural you do not even have to think about it I swear!!!!

MIW
Old 10-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #1288
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: senorpepino
Stats: 263/237/200
Start Date: August 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeitwork View Post
That is what I think is happening to me. I have this "set point" from about 7 years back and also will have one at around 200, 195 and 180 so I expect my weight to slow down and stick around at those points due to previous diets and getting and staying at those weights.

MIW
Do you do anything to break out of stalls? I am not gradually losing, just staying at the same weight, gaining 1-2 lbs, then back to the same weight. I'm doing everything right like I did when I lost about 50 lbs on CAD.
senorpepino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:29 AM   #1289
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
iakaren, I am so happy for you, I know you've been through a hard time lately, and it's good to see you have some success to hold on to. . like MIW says, you are going to do fine. . it does seem to get easier, sometimes the things that go on in our lives do make it harder to accomplish the goal, but if we can just concentrate on the fact that we will improve, maybe not exactly as we planned, but we will have success.. hang in there.

jerri
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #1290
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Do you do anything to break out of stalls? I am not gradually losing, just staying at the same weight, gaining 1-2 lbs, then back to the same weight. I'm doing everything right like I did when I lost about 50 lbs on CAD.
Yes, that is how I found out about the coffee. I started eliminating things and then adding back to see if they were what was causing me to stall/lose/gain. If you look back at my weights you see from April to August I kept staying in the 215's regularly. I was gaining/losing also.

The other thing I did was switch from spacing my meals out all day over a 12-14 hour period down to eating in a 5-8 hour timeframe (called intermittent fasting). That gives your body a longer time of fasting each day. Once I did that I got LESS hungry and was only eating a CM and an RM. Then I slowly got to where I just wasn't hungry again in an 8 hour time frame and just started eating RM only. However, because I NEVER wanted to lose my weight by restricting calories, I started making sure I was eating all my day's supply of calories are RM's. It is not as hard as one would think if you are eating nutritionally dense foods. My next step was to try having my RM earlier and earlier. I started around 10-2pm and slowly worked to where now I eat and am done by 10am most days. Even earlier lots of others. I read The Stress Eating Cure by the Heller's and they cited The Big Breakfast Diet several times and both books have evidence where eating the large carby breakfast actually reduces stress hormones and stimulates and boosts the metabolism. Oriana was having good success with it so I kept at it and now it is natural to eat early and only once a day for most days. Maybe twice a week I get so hungry later that I need a CM or we might have company over so socially I will eat another meal of just meat and low carb veggies.

Every day I have a very large fruit smoothie, lots of full fat dairy, meat and whatever carbs I want. I have found I can have 1 part protein/fat, 1-2 parts fruits and veggies, and 1-2 parts carbs and still slowly lose.

When I have audited my calories they are usually 1800-2600 and 100-300 gms of carbs.

That has been the slow progression for me. Oct 31st will be 365 days following this and I have only eaten off plan for 10 of those days.

I am 5' 2.5" 211-213 pounds most days now and coming up on 39, female. My metabolism is good just slow!

I have been a dieter off/on since the age of about 14 and have done WW countless times by either going to the meetings or doing it on my own at home with all my little slide-rule point counters. Done JC, diet pills like phen-fen, grapefruit extract, hoodia, countless supplements, juicing, cabbage soup diet, green tea, jasmine tea diet, CAD in the late 90's when it was all the rage, Atkin's for a few weeks, even was briefly anorexic when I was a teen for 3 weeks, went vegetarian for an entire year, did gluten-free casein-free for an entire year, etc etc. I "almost" tried the blood type diet and also master cleanse because my dad tried both of those but they sounded so strange those are ones I can claim I have never done! LOL Never been bulemic or had "issues" like emotional or guilt around eating. I just like to eat and can see the difference hormonally since I changed that I simply DO NOT get hungry again after eating once I follow CAD. It simply works for me wether I am eating 2 CM's and an RM or just one large RM daily. I just find naturally I really enjoy eating once a day!

All I have ever done with dieting is get fatter and fatter. Sorry but it is true! That is what resonated so much when reading CAD and CALP is the Heller's focused on WHY that happens. This time around reading that info really sank in that I have a metabolic disorder and following the rules of one hour, aiming to balance the protein/veggies/carbs, not doing things the other 23 hours to stimulate more insulin release, etc all works. And their claim that you do not have to count calories, portion sizes, restrict calories or food groups. That last bit I really decided a year ago that I needed to just eat how I eat, but do it in a way that uses my metabolism to it's greatest potential. So I played and tweaked and pushed it to the limits. My avg for the year is going to be right around 1/4 pound a week loss. Not too shabby considering I never cut a calorie, still eat the same foods like Taco Bell, donuts, cookies, milkshakes, Ice mochas, chocolate chocolate chocolate each and every day. And not in bird portion amounts either. But I also am eating more fruits and veggies and good solid protein than ever. I also think I have upped my fat also. And btw other than maybe exercising 20 days in the last year I haven't done anything else "special" for the 23 pounds to go away. I honestly tell everyone I know that all I did was "rearrange how I eat" and that is how the fat is melting off. I have lost over 5 inches off my waist, over 4 inches off my bust and hips, over 3 on my thighs and even 2 inches off my biceps which I have luckily never had saggy floppy arms beings as big as I am and also I have nice musculature but I still have lost 2 inches off my biceps with losing ONLY 23 pounds!

I am not one of those people who has ever been able to lose more than 30 pounds on a diet. I get jealous whenever I read from people who have lost 50, 80, or even 100 lbs! All I have seemed to do is lose 20, gain 30. Lose 10, gain 20. Etc etc. I decided I am not going on a diet ever again only to get even fatter than my high of 235. I was briefly 250 during my pregnancies but my honest highest weight up til then has been 225. I do know this is working and one just has to be patient and let the body sort it out. I follow the rules and it pays off. If I eat something carby again later in the day I cannot say I was "on plan" for that day. I have found even one day a week off plan can derail the entire week. I have seen where it can take 2 days for a "no-no" day to show up on the scale so I just want to express to everyone to really be honest with yourself about following the one hour rule, aiming for balance, and watching the OTHER 23 hours of the day!!!! That one in particular because I have seen for myself and others that is where the issue lies is not the RM (usually) but what you are doing the other 23 hours that is going to cause you hunger, cravings, and weight gain/stalls.

MIW

Last edited by Makeitwork; 10-18-2013 at 09:06 AM..