Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #961
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Makeitwork
Stats: 235/212/140
WOE: One meal a day CAD style
Start Date: November 1, 2012
You are welcome and it keeps me going too! I do it for myself and everyone else. Just hang in there. As long as you are not gaining it is working. The scale will bounce a bit here and there but day to day it is just water. Especially if you still have periods there will be one week a month where it the scale goes up so the daily wt, weekly tracking helps to see those trends.

MIW
Makeitwork is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #962
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
I really am learning so much by reading the CALP book, and also by doing it.. I notice a little swelling in my hands and feet on some days, after I have eaten the RM. .it usually takes me about 45 minutes to eat, and that sure has been a change. , never noticed this before, but my mind is usually thinking.. I could be doing something else while I eat, but I am fighting that. , all the years of working and having to hurry up my lunch has stayed with me, and I am working on that. I don't watch tv, or talk on the phone, I try to eat slow and enjoy my food. I am wondering if I should start eating a CM because I still feel so stuffed after the big one. .not sure I could do much work right after eating the RM, so I will see how it goes, may try that .

jerri
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #963
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymar View Post
I really am learning so much by reading the CALP book, and also by doing it.. I notice a little swelling in my hands and feet on some days, after I have eaten the RM. .it usually takes me about 45 minutes to eat, and that sure has been a change. , never noticed this before, but my mind is usually thinking.. I could be doing something else while I eat, but I am fighting that. , all the years of working and having to hurry up my lunch has stayed with me, and I am working on that. I don't watch tv, or talk on the phone, I try to eat slow and enjoy my food. I am wondering if I should start eating a CM because I still feel so stuffed after the big one. .not sure I could do much work right after eating the RM, so I will see how it goes, may try that .

jerri
Our house calls that snarfing food, and we do it all the time. I do not know how to break that family-eating habit. But I am sure it would be a good thing to break.
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #964
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: oriana
Hi gals, I have learned that if I don't eat breakfast I gain weight. I am going back to my Big Breakfast Diet which is essence the CAD in reverse. I eat a big breakfast which keeps me full all day and night. I can the exact steak dinner with salad and ice cream for breakfast and I lose. If I eat it at night as my only meal of the day I gain. Go figure. There is something to this. I am a runner too and still gained. I look forward to my morning runs now that I know I can eat a big breakfast feast afterwards rather than starve til dinner. Also, it seemed like I could just not get satisfied after my rm dinners even though I was stuffed. So today is back to day 1 of my Big Breakfast diet plus running as my form of exercise. Stay tuned!
oriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #965
Major LCF Poster!

Yes Oriana let us stay in touch and keep us posted. I try for my RM's between 10-1pm most days and seem to be able to be just fine as an RM only in that time frame, even with exercise. Any earlier and I feel stuffed all day then get VORACIOUS around 6-8pm. I have ZERO hunger all day then BAM. I've thought "oh maybe I'll eat a little protein snack" to ward off that feeling but it sure is powerful for me.

MIW
Old 08-31-2013, 05:29 AM   #966
Senior LCF Member

It really is amazing how different our bodies react to things on an individual basis.. that is the most important thing , and a fact that has been completely lost on the diet industry, IMO. . I was doing ok the first week or so, but I missed having breakfast because I have always eaten it.. so, I tried doing a large RM in the early morning, .. well , I had a sugar crash that I couldn't have imagined happening..it took me a couple of days to get straightened out. I went back to the later RM, and now, I'm doing great. This has been a major learning process for me. . if I eat too early I get so hungry before bedtime, and late night eating has always been my downfall. . there are areas where I have had problems, but the process of reading and learning has opened my eyes to things that are making this woe the perfect fit for me,. I have never felt that way about eating, in my life. , so I am grateful . . I have found that , if I do find myself starving a few hours after my RM, I can eat some lean protein, and it does not throw me into a binge, it's a tool that I can use. I'm learning to think ahead a little bit and adjust my meal for a social outing or having company for dinner...and after getting back on track after the sugar crash, I have lost 6 lbs. , this is working much better for me than juddd did, because I am using a 6 hour window and if I absolutely have to, I have some protein for a snack, it does seem that as I listen to my body the things that I want to eat are gradually changing. . Progresso makes some pretty good soups, I found a loaded baked potato soup with no MSG and fixed it with my meal yesterday, but wouldn't you know it..I got so full that I couldn't eat much, so I had to put it away and will finish it today.. I am looking forward to having my next bloodwork done because I know it's going to improve a lot., last week the Dr. took my blood pressure and said wow, that's really good.. I think that I have made my new habit in 21 days, after a couple of missteps, I am on the way to having major success.. thank you all for being here and sharing what you do .

jerri
Old 08-31-2013, 01:44 PM   #967
Major LCF Poster!

We are all different. I used to not be able to eat an early rm but now I gain on a late rm. I have found that this Big Breakfast Diet is working wonders for me and it really is true that is seems to burn 45% more calories than if I eat them at night. I am full now and it is 1 p.m. I ate at 8:30 after my morning run. I even will go for another run later on I have so much energy. Tomorrow I am having 2 Jimmy Dean sausage and egg croissants, juice and 2 lg. carrot cake cupcakes for my breakfast.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:05 PM   #968
Senior LCF Member

oriana, I am so happy for you that what you're doing is working so well, I sure do miss breakfast, always loved the bacon and sausage in the morning with my coffee. I don't know why I had such trouble when I tried to change, but from what I read, most people do burn more fat if they eat the carbs earlier in the day.. I do have more energy and feel good in the mornings, and I may try to move my meal to an earlier time, maybe just not suddenly... keep enjoying your success. I am grateful to be losing weight while eating all the good food that I enjoy, it seems like a miracle because I had pretty much given up on ever being able to lose weight and keep it off. . I beieve , for me, it is the insulin resistance that causes my problems, seems like this woe could be helpful in repairing that too, for the first time in 20 years I have been saying..oh..I'm full, I can't eat all that I have prepared..I'm hoping that could be the leptin starting to function again.

jerri
Old 09-01-2013, 05:58 AM   #969
Major LCF Poster!

New weekly low weight! Here are the last few weeks:

Week 40- 216.6 216.4 216.2 217 217 216.4 215.4 (216.43) +0.83

Week 41- 215.4 216.4 216.2 X 216.6 X 216.6 (216.24) -0.19

Week 42- 215.4 215.6 215.4 215.4 214.8 216 216 (215.51) -0.73.........(215.94) +0.35

(Wk 42 on Thurs Aug 15th started exercising)

Week 43- 215.4 215 215.8 X X 214.2 214.2 (214.92) -0.59

Week 44- 212.6 213.4 213.2 214 215 X 215.8 (214) -0.92

MIW
Old 09-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #970
Senior LCF Member

Good for you, MIW, congratulations.. I am happy this morning because I have hope that I've not really had in a long time. this is going to work for me too. I have made up my mind that no matter what I see, hear or read, I am going to continue with the CALP, within an eating window., seems like it's the best thing I have ever found for me. . Here is the really crazy thing tho, for the first time in so many years, my body is starting to tell me.. I'm full.
that is really something. . I think someone in one of the books said that if I was eating too much, maybe my body didn't need that much, so it makes me hopeful that my metabolism may be on the mend.. Have a great day all.

jerri
Old 09-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #971
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good for you, MIW, congratulations.. I am happy this morning because I have hope that I've not really had in a long time. this is going to work for me too. I have made up my mind that no matter what I see, hear or read, I am going to continue with the CALP, within an eating window., seems like it's the best thing I have ever found for me. . Here is the really crazy thing tho, for the first time in so many years, my body is starting to tell me.. I'm full.
that is really something. . I think someone in one of the books said that if I was eating too much, maybe my body didn't need that much, so it makes me hopeful that my metabolism may be on the mend.. Have a great day all.

jerri
I know isn't it crazy? I feel full for HOURS and some days have zero hunger for a full 23 hours, just eat my RM and go another 23 hours. In either the CAD or CALP book the Heller's gave a very simple explanation of how excessive insulin inhibits the release of seratonin and that once insulin is reigned in a bit more seratonin gets released and that is part of what causes one to feel full. In The Stress Eating Cure book they go way more into details of all the other hormones and it is actually many that get messed up by too much insulin, stress causing imbalance of hormones, realses of too much cortisol and adrenalin, etc etc and that really they all play together but once in better balace the body works as it should. Hunger goes away, you fell full and satisfied and no rebound hunger! That is why I say to focus on all the other benefits of this WOE, not just the weight loss

MIW
Old 09-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #972
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
BF was coffee with Mom & Dad
Lunch was hamsteak and lima beans--did splurge on a little Dark Chocolate.

RM tonight will be chili dogs with friends.
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #973
Senior LCF Member

I do believe that my body is trying to balance things,. I was a little concerned about feeling tired after eating the big meal, but from what I read, that is normal, and not necessarily a bad thing. . I am trying to be patient with myself and allow my body to adjust the way it needs to. I have never had patience with my weight problem, so maybe it's time for me to relax and just trust that this is working.

jerri
Old 09-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #974
Major LCF Poster!

I woke up a pound less again on my one Big Breakfast meal before 9 a.m. and I love the way I feel. I am never giving up breakfast again. It truly has boosted my metabolism by 45% like the book says.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #975
Major LCF Poster!

That is great Oriana! I know I seemed to lose a bit faster also. Are you getting hungry later or any other issues like sleepiness? Those were the things that made it a deal breaker for me. I am still losing, just slower when I take my RM a bit later say 10-1pm in that range but I don't get the hunger or sluggish sleepy feeling. And when I say hunger I mean eat everything and anything especially carbs in sight like how I felt when I ate super early. That was just me and I know we are all different.

MIW
Old 09-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #976
Major LCF Poster!

I stay full all day as long as I eat enough protein. Yesterday I didn't eat enough protein so I go hungry but I drank a cup of black coffee and a glass of water and was fine. I don't mind knowing if I get too hungry I can always have a free day. I really enjoy going to bed not restless and full. I love getting up knowing I can have a little snack at around 4 a.m. and then eat hearty at 8 a.m. if need be or just sleep in and eat after my run. Today was a 12 oz. ribeye, lg. salad with ranch, 2 Haagen Dazs bars. I can wait until tomorrow. I will have a free day when I want to but right now I want to get my body used to this new way of eating again. I love it.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #977
Major LCF Poster!

Well I am so happy for you!!! Do you run outside in your area or do you have a tredmill? How long are you up to running again? I am walking 4 times around my land close to 1 1/2 miles in about 30 minutes. I love it because it is around the perimeter, has little hills and inclines, is flat but lots of uneveness here and there so it is challenging and not something the body will ever get used to unlike my eliptical or a just walking on the tredmill. I run the inclines sometimes to break it up a bit and will do more running up hills as I get more fit and closer to dog sledding season to train for it

MIW
Old 09-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #978
Major LCF Poster!

I run outside as treadmills are too boring for me! LOL! Today I woke up with weight unchanged. I am happy with it. Today I am having cheese and coffee with cream and a pint of Haagen Dazs for breakfast! LOL!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #979
Senior LCF Member

Sounds like everyone is doing well, and I'm glad to hear that.. I am still in shock over being able to eat all the food that I really like. .yesterday was a little different because we cooked on the grill, so I did eat earlier than usual, at about 1 pm.. and wouldn't you just know it, at about 10 pm I got so hungry that I thought for sure I would have to eat something.. I started drinking water and got more relaxed, and sure enough..it Passed ! I fell asleep around midnight and wasn't hungry when I woke up.. so, today, I had my meal at 1pm, and I have some confidence I can fend off the hungries it they come around tonight. . that would be great if I could eat at 1pm , instead of so late..

today I had a ribeye., med sweet potato, big salad, green beans, and
an apple tart that I made. . what a way to diet.. amazing !

jerri
Old 09-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #980
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sounds like everyone is doing well, and I'm glad to hear that.. I am still in shock over being able to eat all the food that I really like. .yesterday was a little different because we cooked on the grill, so I did eat earlier than usual, at about 1 pm.. and wouldn't you just know it, at about 10 pm I got so hungry that I thought for sure I would have to eat something.. I started drinking water and got more relaxed, and sure enough..it Passed ! I fell asleep around midnight and wasn't hungry when I woke up.. so, today, I had my meal at 1pm, and I have some confidence I can fend off the hungries it they come around tonight. . that would be great if I could eat at 1pm , instead of so late..

today I had a ribeye., med sweet potato, big salad, green beans, and
an apple tart that I made. . what a way to diet.. amazing !

jerri

I know I know!!! Say it with me now: "This is for life!"

Who cares if the weight comes off slow. I feel so great and the food I eat is amazing. I know this works because I am living proof. I eat as much as I ever did. I do not "count calories" to keep in a range. I do not weigh or count carbs. I just eyeball it the way the Heller's said to do. Any you know what? Week after week microscopic layers of fat are shedding off. 23 pounds in over 10 months by just eating carbs in a one hour period! Awesome!

Today I had about 7 stuffed mini bellpeppers (cream cheese, green onions, diced turkey breast for the filling)

5 chicken legs baked with BBQ sauce

3 chocolate covered strawberries

2 donuts

3/4 cup ice cream

What's not to love about that?

Tomorrow is a big potluck at work so I am taking all the goodies I made today in for that. Plus I will have a big salad for sure since I did not get to it today because I got busy nibbling and sampling during my RM while I was making all this stuff and should have just sat down and ate it as a regular meal but I get busy sometimes and enjoy being in the kitchen so eating this way made me feel "normal" and not like I had to rush my hour to eat eat eat But I did get behind and said "oh well" to getting out the salad stuff and will take enough tomorrow to make up for it

MIW
Old 09-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #981
Senior LCF Member

I know, who would ever believe losing weight could be so satisfying?.. sure wasn't what we were taught, was it. no.. hey , I do have a question, whenever you have time to give it some thought,.. I am actually down to eating some where between 1600 and 1800 calories a day, why?, because that is sometimes all I can hold., believe it or not.. . so what is it that I am doing?. one meal per day, consisting of less than a normal days calories, I did start with an eating window, but rarely ever have more than the one meal. . and for this last week, I cannot get the calories up anymore without feeling like I will explode. . so ..just wondered if I'm on the right track to keep losing, or not. . I have no experience with this woe or the intermittent fasting, except for the few months that I did the juddd. . I really believe I can do this right on, and really need to keep losing weight. I don't want to mess up.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #982
Major LCF Poster!

I would think that amount is just fine and is all your body really requires. You can google a calorie calculator like "How many calories do I need a day" and there are sites that you enter your age and sex and it gives you a generic amount. Depending on the site I am anywhere from 1800-2300 calories a day which is what I naturally tend to eat anyways. I would say for me 1800 is a low end so when I do exercise I really see results if I am eating that amount. I do make a point to cram in as much food as possible because I'd hate to look back and see that I am only eating 1200-1300 calories a day and find out that is how I was losing. There have been days where if I don't watch it that is what my calorie count will be and to me that is starvation mode amounts and that is NOT how I want to lose weight!

MIW
Old 09-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #983
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Shawneegyrl
Stats: 201/188/160
WOE: Carb Addict Heart Healthy
Start Date: Sept 2013
Hi there,

I am new here and starting on a serious low carb plan. I am waiting for the Carb Addicts Heart Healthy book.

Struggling with BP and sugar levels. I am very interested in eating the most basic foods and am on my journey in that direction.

I have several square foot garden squares and am usually very successful with it over the fall, winter and spring. Here in Florida my garden does not do so well from May to late Sept which is frustrating.

I also have chickens for fresh eggs and raise quail for meat. I grow about 1/4 of my food depending on the season. I live in the city, so I am a vigilante chicken/quail owner. Have to be careful !

I have been looking at the foods list posted here and reading some of the posts - interesting. I usually drink about 10 cups of black coffee between 5 am and noon. I take it that is OK in the CAD diet?

There are some things I will have trouble letting go, but hope to come up with a balance that will allow me to loose @30 lbs. and kiss my BP meds goodby!
Shawneegyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:05 AM   #984
Senior LCF Member

Welcome, Shawneegyrl, I have not read this book by the Hellers, still working on the CALP, but I have found it to be something I can live with. . haven't had any blood work done yet, but in a couple of months I will have it done and hope that my numbers are better. . like people say, we are all different, and you will have to find what works for you. . on the coffee, some people have a problem with it holding back weight loss, and some don't. . I am still finding out about things that can slow my loss , such as naproxen, and msg..so it can take some time to figure out. . I have always been a late night eater, and so far, I am having some success in letting the hunger pass, and waiting to eat until the next day. . for me, it has been small steps, but steps in the right direction. so.. I wish you success, and hope you will post often. I want to say thanks, MIW, for your feedback.. I agree with you, I don't want to lose weight on a very low calorie plan because it will come back so fast, if I do. I will watch and continue to make sure I get in the area of 1800 to 2000 calories every day, because that is what I would like to stay at, if I can. Hope everyone has a great day.

jerri
Old 09-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #985
Junior LCF Member

difference between CAD and CALP

I might be confused since I am new to these methods of eating. I am assuming that CAD is the carb addict diet. I assumed that CALP would be some variation or extension of CAD.

What is the difference?

There are foods I will have a lot of trouble giving up so looking for best way. Calorie counting drives me up the wall and I end up with cravings and binges. That is why I am looking at this way.

I personally know a woman personally who adopted the carb addict way and she has been very successful and her husband who had severe diabetes got his life back basically.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #986
Senior LCF Member

I'm kind of a beginner too, but what I did was get the Carb Addicts Lifestyle Plan to start with because I understood it was the updated and improved version of the CAD.. from what I am finding out, I don't really have to give up the foods I like, but they need to be eaten in combination with the protein and veggies at the Reward Meal,. . dividing the plate into three areas. . If I need to eat at any other time I can have a Complementary Meal that would consist of only protein and low carb veggies,.so this is the basics that I am going on.. I still have not totally finished the book because it is a lot of pages, and I have skipped around a little bit. .If you look at what MIW has posted showing her meals, I think you get a good idea of how flexible the RM can be.. I would say to have patience, and see what works for you. . the times you eat your meals may make a difference, or may not.. coffee may bother your loss, or it may not. .. I really like eating this way, and have lost about 6 lbs in about three weeks, I did have a couple of mess ups, but it's pretty easy to get back on track if it happens. . like I've said.. I'm fairly new to this, but it is something that I can do right on, and that really is encouraging.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #987
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneegyrl View Post
I might be confused since I am new to these methods of eating. I am assuming that CAD is the carb addict diet. I assumed that CALP would be some variation or extension of CAD.

What is the difference?

There are foods I will have a lot of trouble giving up so looking for best way. Calorie counting drives me up the wall and I end up with cravings and binges. That is why I am looking at this way.

I personally know a woman personally who adopted the carb addict way and she has been very successful and her husband who had severe diabetes got his life back basically.
Welcome welcome!

Here is a post I did on another CAD group to explain the difference between CAD and CALP and I think it should answer most questions!

MIW

CAD (Carboyhydrate Addict's Diet) is the original with the long term study of 1000 participants for 2 years. It allowed for sugar free/artificial sweeteners, and did not discuss MSG. It also described the RM as "your daily feast, not your daily binge and should be balanced."

CALP is the updated more refined and more specific version where they discovered that the SF/AS in some people can cause insulin surges and increase in cravings and hunger even though it is carb free and does not have any calories. MSG also triggers cravings.

In CALP ( Carbohydrate Addict's LifeSpan Program) the real magic is that they better defined the "balance" in the RM and came up with the 2 Cup salad, 1/3 protein, 1/3 more low carb veggies, and 1/3 carb of your choice. In the original CAD there were like 4 different plans and some had salad, some different snacks, etc. CALP simplified all that.

I've also read SEC (The Stress Eating Cure) by the Heller's and it is their most recent book but still over 10 years old and it doesn't mention the one hour rule anymore, says the RM should be for breakfast and right away upon waking and says you don't have to have veggies with it. It is quite a bit different but informative and helpful to many people with certain types of carb issues related to other hormones, not just insulin. Pretty compelling read in it's own right and reference's the study and science from Dr. Daniella's book The Big Breakfast Diet.

I stick to CAD/CALP for stricter adherence and tried doing morning RM (still in a hour) and I would get majore carb crash shortly after and be voracious for more carbs later in the day so for me it wasn't a go.

Hope this helps!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #988
Junior LCF Member

Carb Addicts Heart Healthy book

I wonder what will be different about this book? It is supposed to have guidelines compatible with the American Heart Association. Wonder how that might be different from CAD/CALP?

I have been pondering which meal should be the RM, I may try breakfast first, I hope my oatmeal and banana/fruit will work on the plan!

I hope it gets here soon. I want to get started figuring this out.

To some degree I have also looked at the more primal views of food. I am not that crazy about meat though and usually only eat chic breast, quail and buffalo lately. I love the veggies and fruits. I am worried about the lack of fruit on the list here in sticky notes.

I am relieved that eggs and quail fall well within the guidelines. I just put 10 quail in the freezer!

This will be an interesting journey.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #989
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneegyrl View Post
I wonder what will be different about this book? It is supposed to have guidelines compatible with the American Heart Association. Wonder how that might be different from CAD/CALP?

I have been pondering which meal should be the RM, I may try breakfast first, I hope my oatmeal and banana/fruit will work on the plan!

I hope it gets here soon. I want to get started figuring this out.

To some degree I have also looked at the more primal views of food. I am not that crazy about meat though and usually only eat chic breast, quail and buffalo lately. I love the veggies and fruits. I am worried about the lack of fruit on the list here in sticky notes.

I am relieved that eggs and quail fall well within the guidelines. I just put 10 quail in the freezer!

This will be an interesting journey.
IDK about the Heart Healthy book other than I heard it is low fat which is not something I follow. The Stress Eating Cure book is also by the Heller's and they discuss the benefits for certain people of eating your carbs (RM) for breakfast. I do get a good amount of fruits usually once a week. I make a large smoothie that contains:

1 banana
1 apple
1 orange
1 C grapes
1 C strawberries
and any other fruit I have laying around like watermelon. It makes usually 2-16 ounce glasses and some days I will eat the entire thing, or split it over 2 days. That is a crazy amount of carbs but I do it for the fiber and phytonutrients that you don't get from other foods. I eat a large salad almost every day or if I don't have any I will sub with 2 cans of rinsed string beans or 1/4 head of cabbage steamed or stir fried or something. I rarely skip veggies over the course of the day.

MIW
Old 09-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #990
Major LCF Poster!

Today was a very unusual eating day for me as I had 3 meals. I haven't done that in ages! It was stressful at work, kind of festive as well, then just got a hankerin for some veggies and protein when I got home.

CM:
2 chicken leg
2 stuffed bell peppers (turkey breast, green onions, cream cheese)

RM:
1 chicken leg
1 stuffed pepper
1/2 cup tortilla chips
5 C salad
3 TBSP blue cheese dsg
6 choc covered strawberries
16 oz ice decaf mocha with 2%
1 choc chip cookie

CM:
4 ounce top sirloin
2 ounce cheese