Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #751
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
I am in a bit of a tater/bb rut lately. I had salmon, chili & osso buco that could have been heated up, but I came home just to have my bb w/ mashed taters.
Then after savoring the bb, decided that I was craving the saurkraut juice that was left in my Bubbies jar and yes, you guessed it, I poured a drink of juice. I think my plumbing is running on high gear now.

I did add the wild harvest Kombu to my BB as well as the eggshells. Mmmm.

Cici, my daughter is a lactation consultant at a large hospital in Ft. Worth and she is very cautious of everything that she feeds her two boys. So thankful!

I was not a good mother. I think she remembers some pretty non-nutritious meals as a child. I know that I didn't feed either of mine anything but Similac formula and non-organic gerber's baby food. When they were old enough to eat table food, I tried to incorporate veggies, but I can't imagine that they ever received the best nutrition until they were much older. To be honest, we just didn't realize and maybe at the time, it was not promoted to eat the WestonPrice way? I am impressed that she is so conscientious now.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #752
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I normally have one egg per day. I want to try and up that. I do have hyper-immune egg protein that I add to my green smoothie. It is supposed to be very good for my health. Don't know much else about it? I did notice something rather strange last night, I went to lay down to sleep and was wide awake. It felt like my thyroid may be running overdrive. Although, that could have been my imagination. It may have been too much Kombucha? Has anyone ever noticed extra energy on kombucha?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #753
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sungoddess
WOE: Perfect Health Diet/JUDDD
Start Date: LC;HCG; 1/19/12/JUDDD; 1/13/13 PHD/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I normally have one egg per day. I want to try and up that. I do have hyper-immune egg protein that I add to my green smoothie. It is supposed to be very good for my health. Don't know much else about it? I did notice something rather strange last night, I went to lay down to sleep and was wide awake. It felt like my thyroid may be running overdrive. Although, that could have been my imagination. It may have been too much Kombucha? Has anyone ever noticed extra energy on kombucha?

Yes! I normally fall asleep within 5 minutes of my head hitting the pillow. But lately, oh my, my brain is too awake to conk out! I have been drinking a bottle of kombucha or water kefir in the evening and I was wondering if that might be the cause of not being able to shut down and sleep! I saw online that some others have had the happen as well. I don't know if it is the caffeine in the tea, or it just provides a jolt of energy, but I am going to drink mine earlier now.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #754
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
I have not graduated to kefir and kombucha yet. But I love setting my eating window to finish all major noshing a few hours before bedtime. Then I usually ignore the window and eat a little potato or rice 30 minutes to an hour before going to bed. Someone here said carbs helped sleep. I fall asleep as I usually do - lay down...out. But I am sleeping later these days. Which is both good (more rest) and bad (no time for LCF).
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #755
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: cici52
Is anybody around to give me a quick time and temp on roasting bones. Just put mine in the oven on 300 but thinking maybe this is too hot.
cici52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #756
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
cici--I roast mine hot! 400 for about 40 minutes or until brown--
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #757
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks! I turned the oven up. What I found on the internet also said 400-450 but I thought someone here said it was important to do them at low temp. It is hard to go back and find these little tidbits when you want them.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #758
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cici52 View Post
Is anybody around to give me a quick time and temp on roasting bones. Just put mine in the oven on 300 but thinking maybe this is too hot.
My directions for beef bones are a 400 degree oven for 45-60 minutes depending on size.
sungoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #759
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Then after savoring the bb, decided that I was craving the saurkraut juice that was left in my Bubbies jar and yes, you guessed it, I poured a drink of juice. I think my plumbing is running on high gear now.
I know, I am not throwing anything out either. Added the brine from my feta to today's soup. Thought there was probably something good in there. It was tasty if nothing else.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #760
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Thanks! I turned the oven up. What I found on the internet also said 400-450 but I thought someone here said it was important to do them at low temp. It is hard to go back and find these little tidbits when you want them.
I think the low temp is for when you are actually cooking them in the water. My directions are to roast at a high temp, then when ready to make the broth, start them in cold water, bring them to a boil, and lower the temp to a slow simmer (not a boil) for as long as you are going to cook them.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #761
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks, Beverly. Ain't this fun.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:52 PM   #762
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Interesting...here goes. I wasn't breast fed (1956), apparently it passe in light of all the formulas...but I wasn't fed formula. I was given a 50/50 mix of water and Pet brand evaporated milk. The karo syrup was reserved for constipation and it was the Dark Karo to provide 'iron'. As I got older I can remember having it in my corn flakes...I also remember my little brother who was 14 years younger getting 'rea'l formula and still getting the addition of karo syrup.

Other facts to ponder: My eldest brother was born in 1948, he was given 'laudenum' (sp) syrup, rubbed on his gums for teething. Isn't that some sort of morphine/poppy derivative? We were all given whiskey w/ honey, lemon and hot water (hot toddys) when we were sick.

My children were breast fed (even the twins) and never had a bite of real food until they were 6 months old.
6/27~226.6
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-required.html
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #763
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: GME
Stats: 250/166/175 And again...223/215.0/146 5'7
WOE: Misc.
Start Date: April 2000 (the first time)
I was fed Similac from birth and rice cereal at a couple of months old in 1966. I know about the brand of formula because my mom still has the little pitcher that came with the "starter kit" she got when I was born. She uses it to fill her Kuerig now.

My brother and sister were also formula fed, but I don't remember the brand.

She and my dad tell stories about how poor we were since my dad was an army private. They had to save up to buy a fan for me because it was hot and muggy and of course there was no air conditioning. From a strictly monetary standpoint we would have been better off if I was breast fed.

I guess the belief was very strong that modern medicine knew best. You can't really blame people when they had recent memories of women dying in childbirth, children crippled from polio and death from rampant infections- problems that were solved by "better living through chemistry."

Last edited by GME; 02-11-2013 at 06:33 PM..
GME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #764
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh, I logged on to say my book came today!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #765
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wonderful Gina! I agree that we are living better now than ever and I can't help but think that something from our youth has helped to make us aware of this need. I remember thinking as a small child that canned stuff didn't taste as good as fresh, but I never knew how valuable the "fresh from the garden" would be to me until I lived through the era of frozen tv dinners and hamburger helper. Ignore 80% of what the grocery store pushes and we will all be much healthier and alive.

Thankful to have come back to my ancestor's heritage and hope to give back to anyone who would like to come here as well.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #766
GME
Big Yapper!!!!

I guess I was lucky. Aside form the formula, most of our food was fresh and natural. Stuff like Hamburger Helper was rare enough that it felt like a treat. We ate some canned veggies in the winter, but all summer it was fresh from the garden.

I remember coveting store bought grape jelly at my friends' houses because all we ever had was homemade with fruit off our trees that my mom and grandma canned during the summer.

When low fat was in its heyday and weird fake margarine and ff "frozen desert products" we're everywhere, my grandma would say, "I'll eat anything God put here and nothing He didn't."
Old 02-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #767
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: divinemsm54
Stats: 254/173/150
WOE: JUDDD, mod. carb, HCG
Start Date: 7/15/12
So THIS is where almost all of my favorite Juddd buds have scampered off to! It's taken me a few days to read through and catch up, but I am definitely ready to join the "in" crowd over here, teee hee, if you'll have me!

I read this diet in its first incarnation and remember thinking "huh--this is almost identical to Sally Fallon & Nourishing Traditions, only without the soaked grains." I adopted some stuff but was too wheat addicted at the time to go whole (nitrite free & uncured) hog. I've since gone gluten free and am feeling more able to approximate its recommendations these days (bone broth in fridge as we speak). I really do feel like I've tried virtually everything to get the scale moving again, barring HCG and surgery...even regular JUDDDing has not provided an overall downward trend (been doing it since July and only 10 pounds down. I'm looking for something I can live with and that will make my body happy, not the latest hack or way to trick my poor body with extremes.

I have previously tried the fast five and 8 hour eating window model of Leangains. Neither moved the scale or felt good to my body. JUDDD really has felt the best, but just doesn't boost the weight unless I add in extra down days, and risk serious malnutrition issues.

So I am more than ready for even-in-the-same-timezone-as-Perfect Health! Here's hoping...and I have LOVED the vast amount of cumulative knowledge and information shared here, many, many thanks y'all!

--patty
divinemsm54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #768
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Patty, wonderful to see you. We'll look forward to your observations.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:19 AM   #769
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welcome Patty! I have been in the same rut with my weight loss. About late November, realized that my weight loss was slowing/stalling and that something felt wrong. I knew that I needed to examine what was happening and right about the time Ouiz introduced the tater hack and the rest is all written out right here.

I had planned to just PHD/JUDDD along and realized that 16:8 group could give me the fasting along with the "perfect health".
Old 02-12-2013, 03:58 AM   #770
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
Patty! I'm so glad you found us!

I guess I am kind of Sunday's opposite. Twenty years ago I read Jean Carper, converted over to the idea of eating for health, lost forty pounds (down to 140) and kept them off for seven years - or until escalating stress put me back into carb/sweets eating. With JUDDD I gradually (dare I say naturally and based on what felt best) moved back into fat/protein/carb proportions that approximate PHD. And weight loss was amazingly easy for me. My only slowdowns resulted from eating way too little (oopsie) or deliberately over-eating on vaycays.

I really believe when our bodies are under stress, like from an unbalanced diet, they are unwilling to let go of weight. The healthier the diet, the healthier the body, the more it is able to adapt and change.

And I am so seeing healthy changes since I upped my bone broth consumption! Years ago, when I first found coconut oil, I ate it daily. Then suddenly it made me nauseous and caused physical pain. I had several years of testing eating it and getting sick. Now, eating CO is NBD. I assume that is because the bb has done some serious internal healing.

Fermented veggies are now slipping into my meals. And I can see kefir etc on the horizon (only halfway through the book - still have a lot to learn).

Welcome to the Get Healthy First Club!!
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 02-12-2013 at 04:01 AM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #771
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Totally agree with Nancy.

Optimal nutrition and living will do amazing things for us and bring us to our natural weight. I thought I was doing well, but in truth, I was allowing way too many non-nutritious foods and hurting myself.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #772
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/226.6/125
WOE: Currently 5:2 w/ a 3rd all fruit & veg day
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Hi Patty!
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #773
Major LCF Poster!

Welcome, Patty. The more the merrier.

I seem to have gotten a little off track yesterday. PHD for the most part but I think unwise fruit consumption yesterday may have triggered the 2:am waking with painful hunger which was solved with 2c rice with butter. Just know I was craving sweet all day and fruit at every meal seemed like a good idea at the time, plus berries and cream in the evening.

Had blueberries for breakfast along with salmon and 1/2 potato w/mv. Again, this seemed like such a good idea at the time (except for the potato, it is part of the antiinflamatory Rx that usually works great for me) but now I wonder if i am headed down the same path as yesterday. Will watch it.

BB smells pretty good at 18 hours and counting.

July challenge
Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #774
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BlueSojourn
Stats: 250/160/150 -- Age 61
WOE: One Meal A Day - PHD Style
Start Date: Jan 14, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
This sentiment put precise words to the way my thoughts have been coalescing over the past few weeks.
The way I'm feeling lets me know that getting healthy first is exactly what this change to PHD is about for me.
And the weight loss is sort of incidental at this point. A 4-lb loss has my pants pretty much hanging on me.
Like there's something changing deep within me that isn't just about burning fat.

I have a whole new foundation under me now, which consists of extreme satiety with smaller amounts of foods, simplicity and ease of planning/preparation, sleeping well, and feeling energetic and pain-free.
I'm enjoying recipes, but my "go to" foods are becoming more the grab-and-go ones.
Like last night. I scrambled an egg with 3 yolks in some beef fat, fried some pre-cooked yam slices, and called it dinner. Heavenly!
Spuds are my new comfort food, and I never feel like overeating them.

My removal of grains, legumes, veg. oil, sugar, pork, and -- for me, all dairy except ghee -- is one leg of the foundation.
My addition of more fatty fish, organ meats, broth, marrow, good fats, and starches is another very strong leg.
My allowance of minimal pleasure foods (dark chocolate, wine, nuts, fruit, tapioca pudding, etc.) is the third leg.

(I guess this is a tripod foundation )

This is the first time in my life that I've felt like I have a workable, life-long plan going for me, with no deprivation, obsessiveness, or compulsiveness.
My appetite feels normal and comfortable, and those obscene cravings seem to be receding into ancient memory.
I can put off eating for an hour or two instead of feeling sort of frantic when hunger hits.
I do believe that this is the plan for me, and there will never be any other phase to it, distinguishing weight loss mode from maintenance mode.

Did I mention that I was really, really happy with PHD.
BlueSojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #775
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks for your feedback about what you were fed as a baby. I find it fascinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GME View Post
I guess I was lucky. Aside form the formula, most of our food was fresh and natural. Stuff like Hamburger Helper was rare enough that it felt like a treat. We ate some canned veggies in the winter, but all summer it was fresh from the garden.

I remember coveting store bought grape jelly at my friends' houses because all we ever had was homemade with fruit off our trees that my mom and grandma canned during the summer.

When low fat was in its heyday and weird fake margarine and ff "frozen desert products" we're everywhere, my grandma would say, "I'll eat anything God put here and nothing He didn't."

I love you grandma's quote. I lived in Wisconsin, the dairy land, yet my mom and day drove over the state border to get oleo. I have no idea what all was in that stuff. It came as a white blob. Of course, it was vegetable oil My mom would mix in a capsule of yellow coloring that came with it, kneading it in the bag it came in. It wasn't allowed to come colored in Wisconsin as the dairy industry didn't want people to confuse the oleo and butter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemsm54 View Post
So THIS is where almost all of my favorite Juddd buds have scampered off to! It's taken me a few days to read through and catch up, but I am definitely ready to join the "in" crowd over here, teee hee, if you'll have me!

I read this diet in its first incarnation and remember thinking "huh--this is almost identical to Sally Fallon & Nourishing Traditions, only without the soaked grains." I adopted some stuff but was too wheat addicted at the time to go whole (nitrite free & uncured) hog. I've since gone gluten free and am feeling more able to approximate its recommendations these days (bone broth in fridge as we speak). I really do feel like I've tried virtually everything to get the scale moving again, barring HCG and surgery...even regular JUDDDing has not provided an overall downward trend (been doing it since July and only 10 pounds down. I'm looking for something I can live with and that will make my body happy, not the latest hack or way to trick my poor body with extremes.

I have previously tried the fast five and 8 hour eating window model of Leangains. Neither moved the scale or felt good to my body. JUDDD really has felt the best, but just doesn't boost the weight unless I add in extra down days, and risk serious malnutrition issues.

So I am more than ready for even-in-the-same-timezone-as-Perfect Health! Here's hoping...and I have LOVED the vast amount of cumulative knowledge and information shared here, many, many thanks y'all!

--patty
Hey Patty, welcome. I needed to try something else after stalling out on JUDDD for six months. I haven't lost anything doing PHD yet, but I now believe it is directly related to how much healing your body needs before it drops weight. I know I have had some bad inflammation going on, so I am trying to nourish my body for now. Just hopefully I don't gain. I think you are smart to do what makes your body happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsomeold View Post
Patty! I'm so glad you found us!

I guess I am kind of Sunday's opposite. Twenty years ago I read Jean Carper, converted over to the idea of eating for health, lost forty pounds (down to 140) and kept them off for seven years - or until escalating stress put me back into carb/sweets eating. With JUDDD I gradually (dare I say naturally and based on what felt best) moved back into fat/protein/carb proportions that approximate PHD. And weight loss was amazingly easy for me. My only slowdowns resulted from eating way too little (oopsie) or deliberately over-eating on vaycays.

I really believe when our bodies are under stress, like from an unbalanced diet, they are unwilling to let go of weight. The healthier the diet, the healthier the body, the more it is able to adapt and change.

And I am so seeing healthy changes since I upped my bone broth consumption! Years ago, when I first found coconut oil, I ate it daily. Then suddenly it made me nauseous and caused physical pain. I had several years of testing eating it and getting sick. Now, eating CO is NBD. I assume that is because the bb has done some serious internal healing.

Fermented veggies are now slipping into my meals. And I can see kefir etc on the horizon (only halfway through the book - still have a lot to learn).

Thanks for sharing all of that experience and valuable info. I decided to go with the water kefir to keep the calories down a bit. I am enjoying making the stuff, but they are hungry little beasts. They need to be fed their solution every 48 hours. I enjoy flavoring mine with ginger juice and meyer lemon juice off my tree. It gets carbonated and I find it really refreshing !

Quote:
Welcome, Patty. The more the merrier.

I seem to have gotten a little off track yesterday. PHD for the most part but I think unwise fruit consumption yesterday may have triggered the 2:am waking with painful hunger which was solved with 2c rice with butter. Just know I was craving sweet all day and fruit at every meal seemed like a good idea at the time, plus berries and cream in the evening.

Had blueberries for breakfast along with salmon and 1/2 potato w/mv. Again, this seemed like such a good idea at the time (except for the potato, it is part of the antiinflamatory Rx that usually works great for me) but now I wonder if i am headed down the same path as yesterday. Will watch it.

BB smells pretty good at 18 hours and counting.
That's interesting Cici. I notice some issues when I have my blueberries. I wonder if this changes the longer we are on PHD and heal. I hope you enjoy your broth!!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #776
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSojourn View Post
This sentiment put precise words to the way my thoughts have been coalescing over the past few weeks.
The way I'm feeling lets me know that getting healthy first is exactly what this change to PHD is about for me.
And the weight loss is sort of incidental at this point. A 4-lb loss has my pants pretty much hanging on me.
Like there's something changing deep within me that isn't just about burning fat.

I have a whole new foundation under me now, which consists of extreme satiety with smaller amounts of foods, simplicity and ease of planning/preparation, sleeping well, and feeling energetic and pain-free.
I'm enjoying recipes, but my "go to" foods are becoming more the grab-and-go ones.

Like last night. I scrambled an egg with 3 yolks in some beef fat, fried some pre-cooked yam slices, and called it dinner. Heavenly!

My removal of grains, legumes, veg. oil, sugar, pork, and -- for me, all dairy except ghee -- is one leg of the foundation.
My addition of more fatty fish, organ meats, broth, marrow, good fats, and starches is another very strong leg.
My allowance of minimal pleasure foods (dark chocolate, wine, nuts, fruit, tapioca pudding, etc.) is the third leg.

This is the first time in my life that I've felt like I have a workable, life-long plan going for me, with no deprivation, obsessiveness, or compulsiveness.
My appetite feels normal and comfortable, and those obscene cravings seem to be receding into ancient memory.

I can put off eating for an hour or two instead of feeling sort of frantic when hunger hits.
I do believe that this is the plan for me, and there will never be any other phase to it, distinguishing weight loss mode from maintenance mode.

This is a powerful post for me. I bolded the things that resonated with me, then I realized it all does. We are kind of at the same point. I am not there with the organ meats yet however. There is a simplicity to this plan that I like. Like you mentioned, I love that you don't move through phases.
May I ask what kind of tapioca pudding you eat? Do you make it or purchase it made?
I am so happy for you.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #777
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: BlueSojourn
Stats: 250/160/150 -- Age 61
WOE: One Meal A Day - PHD Style
Start Date: Jan 14, 2014
Sungoddess: I made Tapioca Pudding myself from the package directions from "Let's Do Organic" brand tapioca pearls. Instead of sugar and milk, I used xylitol and coconut milk. I also added shredded coconut as they suggest.
BlueSojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #778
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSojourn View Post

You said it all. Looking forward to experiencing this.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #779
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungoddess View Post
This is a powerful post for me. I bolded the things that resonated with me, then I realized it all does. We are kind of at the same point. I am not there with the organ meats yet however. There is a simplicity to this plan that I like. Like you mentioned, I love that you don't move through phases.
May I ask what kind of tapioca pudding you eat? Do you make it or purchase it made?
I am so happy for you.
I also made tapioca pudding a while back but found it kept calling me until it was all gone, so not something I will repeat for a while. I suspect there is a lot of healing needed in my body.

Speaking of healing, has anybody here explored oil pulling (swishing)? It was mentioned somewhere in LCF. I explored it on the internet and supposedly has many health benefits as a detoxing mechanism. Since only sunflower and sesame oil have shown to work, do you think any of this oil is absorbed while swishing in the mouth?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #780
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Why not EVCO? I pulled with it for a while and my teeth/gums looked amazing. In fact, I believe it is very healing for the gums.