Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #1711
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Yes yes... 149.
Mon - 159.8
Tues - 156.4
Wed.- 153
Thru.- 151.4
Fri 149.6

This is the most I've ever lost in a week..now comes the real story. Back to my lowest I bet things slow now...I don't want to lose more than 2-3 lbs a week..


I know this was back in April portcop01, but I've got to know your secret!!! I want loses like this and pronto.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #1712
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
My menu then was
Ever morning I had coffee with tbs hwc tbs co oil...stieva just like a diet pill
Then around 10-11 I would have 2 eggs cooked in butter
Around 1-2 I would have another coffee with hwc co
4-5 I would eat around 4-6 oz of meat cooked in butter
6 I would have another coffee.
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #1713
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
I ve cut back on my co cause ive been cheating ,but I think this week I will do that again and see if I lose that good again..want to join,me Monday to Friday ........
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #1714
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Honestly, my thing is I do not know which kind of meat is best on this plan. I rotate between ground beef patties, chicken, sausage and slices of bacon. Am I doing more harm than good having more than one of these different kinds of meet a day? at a meal? I know this is just my frustration and my disappointment surfacing and talking but still. I also wonder/want to know how do I know I'm getting enough fat and not going into protein poisoning. Questions, questions, questions. Damn that scale.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #1715
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Go to ****** .com it's free put your food in it will tell you I was doing 125grams fat 50-60 protein 1 %carbs...
I did not eat bacon or sausage .just real meat. Chicken thigh ,ground hb.fish.cooked in butter or co.
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #1716
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
I ve cut back on my co cause ive been cheating ,but I think this week I will do that again and see if I lose that good again..want to join,me Monday to Friday ........

I'm up for doing your menu Mon - Wed. Will be visiting family for the 4th and the weekend so yeah it's so hard to stick to plan when visiting the family. But I'll try Mon. - Wed. For the next 3 days I'm willing to swap my traditional coffee for bulletproof coffee (not the biggest fan of it) and for that one meal where all u drink is the coffee I may throw in 1 or 2 scrambled eggs.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #1717
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Cool you are on...we will weigh in the morning ...then weigh ever day till Thursday morning...
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #1718
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Cool you are on...we will weigh in the morning ...then weigh ever day till Thursday morning...
Not looking forward to the daily weighing part... but yes. Game face on.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #1719
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #1720
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Last question (for now). Is exercise allowed Or no? What I mean is will it affect the results? strength training? cardio? Your personal thoughts/opinion/experiences? thanks.
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:26 PM   #1721
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
Wow, you lost 2lbs in 24hrs!!! I'm so jealous. What's your secret tashydoll? Seriously, what is it?!!
Hi, thanks for the kind words, but honestly no secrets here If I could make some suggestions to you here they are:
1. Do it clean; no processed meats, no cheese. Just eggs, unprocessed meat and fats.
2. Which brings me to my next point, don't be afraid of the fat! You need it, lots of it, so just eat it and don't second guess yourself on it. It will stop protein poisoning and it will keep you full and away from snacking.
3. Watch your salt intake; this means bacon, sausages etc. Best to limit or steer clear altogether to avoid it and water retention.
4. Tweak it; try something for 3 days and if you gain then change it up. Everyone's body is different and responds differently to this WOE.

I personally like the few days on and few days off approach as it keeps me from getting bored and stops me from cheating. But on my days off I never, ever, ever eat carby foods - I just go back to normal LC WOE and probably stay between 20 and 30 good carbs a day. And if you do cheat, get straight back on the horse the next day and do at least a day of M&E (even if you had planned to take the day off). I find that doing this gets my head straight, eliminates the cravings that I may have created for myself and it is disciplined ie. I know exactly what I can and can't eat so it's a no-brainer.

Yes definitely exercise. I always find that my results improve, I feel better, have more energy and just feel happier when I do it Even if you are injured do something low impact or just do some upper or lower body strength training with light weights or resistance.

Lastly, cut yourself some slack - it's a marathon, not a sprint. Think about how long it takes a person to gain a certain amount of weight, years. It's going to take at least that long (and probably longer) to lose it

Don't forget we are all here to help you and try to answer any questions that you may have. Chin up
__________________
Natasha
"To thine own self be true" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare.
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #1722
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Hi all,

Feeling quite good today and really not very hungry, which is nice.

Progress
Day 1: No loss
Day 2: -2.4 + 35 mins on cross-trainer
Day 3: -0.2 (meh, it's something I guess) + 30 min x-trainer, 20 mins light weights

Planned menu for today:
B: Coffee with HWC & CO (not hungry at all)
L: 2 x boiled eggs
D: Pork mince cooked with spices and olive oil
S: (if needed) Frozen blended decaf coffee with HWC & stevia or boiled egg
Lots of water

Happy losing to you all
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #1723
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Greetings all I am ready to start the July challenge and since today is the 1st of July, I start with this mornings weigh in. I'll add the last couple of days just 'cos it makes me feel good

27/6 142.6
29/6 141.3
1/7 140.2

Not sure of my inches since I havent taken them for a while. I'll do one tomorrow.

AtkinsNewistFan - have you a name shortening you like to use? - something that has heped me is a very simple app for my phone that has a line graph on it. Each time I weigh myself, I load it into the app and then forget about it. On the days I dont feel so good, I look at the history and see that even tho some days I am up, over all I am waaaay down on my starting point. It helps alot! I'd love to share it here, but I have no idea how to send it to my computer.

Also, while my stats look really good at the moment, I suspect that the rapid loss can be accounted by it actually being water retention from the alcohol, than fat loss. I suspect that I will not have as good a loss tomorrow since I am close to where I was before going on holiday (139.5)

Menu-I agree dont be scared of the fat. The last time I did M&E, I tracked calories and I often had 2200-2500 per day, and still lost. I didnt worry too much about salting my food, but I did tend to stick to unprocessed meat. my typical M&E menu is:
B: 2 fried eggs in butter
L: 2 eggs, fried or boiled with chicken nibbles
D: 2 eggs cook in some fashion with a steak or lamb chops, 2T garlic butter.
S: left over meat, or boiled egg, or (this time) bone broth
Drinks: 3x cup of tea, with HWC. unlimited cups of plain hot water, unlimited filtered cold water

I also take centrum, magnesium and potassium

I like simple.

Then for the first 3 or so days after coming off M&E I eat the same, but add in lettuce and avocado. Then slowly add in approved veges until I stop losing, or have some reason to want to speed up again, then its back to straight M&E.
__________________
I have an allergy. Eating sugar and wheat products makes me swell up
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #1724
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Morning all!

Just a few things before I go and start the day.


lil- You can call me "FAN" or "NAF" for a shorthand; either one works for me.

tashydoll- thank you for your words of wisdom and support. Last night's rest did me a lot of good. It's a new day, a new month, and I'm up and ready to go. Game face on!

Becky- I did my weigh-in. I have promised myself not to record my weight until I have reached the next century which should be next week, or it could be this week if I keep having good losses.

Saturday: 6/29- First weigh-in in years and initial starting weight.
Sunday: 6/30- +2.5lbs (went to BK saturday; big No-No )
Monday: 7/1- -3.6lbs (walked 4 miles Sunday; and went back to M&E, plenty of water, and 2 small cups of my HWC + Torani vanilla sf syrup creation)

Needless to say the scale and I are on better terms today; I hope it can stay that way for the time being.

If anyone is wondering YES, I am doing the July challenge. I don't know if someone has started a new thread or we just want to continue it here? (I'm good either way).

Have a great LC day all!
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:23 AM   #1725
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Ok we can do this....meat and eggs till Thursday ,,,
Weight was 162 I was down to 147.... I will get back there,,

B-2cups coffee with tbs co,hwc,little stieva
L- 2 eggs in butter
D- 6 oz of ground beef with extra fat
I will have two more BPC ......
I will follow this till thrusday morning then on that day I will eat low carb veggies with my big rib eye steak that order from butcher..yummmmmm...low carbs do rock....
Good luck to all join us....
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #1726
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewestAtkinsFan View Post
Last question (for now). Is exercise allowed Or no? What I mean is will it affect the results? strength training? cardio? Your personal thoughts/opinion/experiences? thanks.
I don't but it want hurt you,,,,I walk 45 min about 3-4 days a week...
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #1727
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Ok we can do this....meat and eggs till Thursday ,,,
Weight was 162 I was down to 147.... I will get back there,,

B-2cups coffee with tbs co,hwc,little stieva
L- 2 eggs in butter
D- 6 oz of ground beef with extra fat
I will have two more BPC ......
I will follow this till thrusday morning then on that day I will eat low carb veggies with my big rib eye steak that order from butcher..yummmmmm...low carbs do rock....
Good luck to all join us....


Becky, what is the "extra fat" that you plan to have with dinner?
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #1728
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Butter or mayo..
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #1729
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Butter or mayo..
Oh, in that case bring on the extra fat . . .on my plate not on me that is!
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #1730
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
portcop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #1731
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
27/6 142.6
29/6 141.3
1/7 140.2
2/7 140.6

I exercise, but its been pretty sporatic the lat few weeks.

waist 28.5. Decided against measuring thights after DH made a comment about my 'strong Xena looking thighs'
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #1732
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 488
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by tashydoll View Post
Hi, thanks for the kind words, but honestly no secrets here If I could make some suggestions to you here they are:
1. Do it clean; no processed meats, no cheese. Just eggs, unprocessed meat and fats.
2. Which brings me to my next point, don't be afraid of the fat! You need it, lots of it, so just eat it and don't second guess yourself on it. It will stop protein poisoning and it will keep you full and away from snacking.
3. Watch your salt intake; this means bacon, sausages etc. Best to limit or steer clear altogether to avoid it and water retention.
4. Tweak it; try something for 3 days and if you gain then change it up. Everyone's body is different and responds differently to this WOE.

I personally like the few days on and few days off approach as it keeps me from getting bored and stops me from cheating. But on my days off I never, ever, ever eat carby foods - I just go back to normal LC WOE and probably stay between 20 and 30 good carbs a day. And if you do cheat, get straight back on the horse the next day and do at least a day of M&E (even if you had planned to take the day off). I find that doing this gets my head straight, eliminates the cravings that I may have created for myself and it is disciplined ie. I know exactly what I can and can't eat so it's a no-brainer.

Yes definitely exercise. I always find that my results improve, I feel better, have more energy and just feel happier when I do it Even if you are injured do something low impact or just do some upper or lower body strength training with light weights or resistance.

Lastly, cut yourself some slack - it's a marathon, not a sprint. Think about how long it takes a person to gain a certain amount of weight, years. It's going to take at least that long (and probably longer) to lose it

Don't forget we are all here to help you and try to answer any questions that you may have. Chin up

Congrats, Tashy!! Couldn't have put everything above any better. Same advice here. You rock girl.

Hello to everyone else, also: Lil, Naf, Portc, Kris, Mim, and whoever else I may have forgotten. Hugs and much success.
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #1733
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 488
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeetle View Post
27/6 142.6
29/6 141.3
1/7 140.2
2/7 140.6

I exercise, but its been pretty sporatic the lat few weeks.

waist 28.5. Decided against measuring thights after DH made a comment about my 'strong Xena looking thighs'
HEY ZENA is Pretty! and great thighs so strong is beautiful too! Thank him next time. LOL. You're doing good hon.!
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #1734
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: A farm in Missouri
Posts: 254
Gallery: Aruralgirl
Stats: 216/177/160 ht. 5'7
WOE: FF/M&E
Start Date: April 2013
Hi, I'm new to the forum--only my second post. . . Is it too late to join in the three-day meat and egg fast? My only daughter (and only child) is getting married on July 14, and I'm trying to lose some more weight before the big day and wanted to try this out. I've lost 7 pounds since April so far but want to do better.

Anyway, here is what I weighed today (her bridal shower "feast" was yesterday, so I'm up 1.5 pounds):

210.5

Today's menu:

B - 3 strips of bacon, 2 eggs fried in bacon grease
L - 6 chicken drumettes/wingettes baked in 2 T. bacon grease
D - 1 hamburger 4 oz.

Snacks - BPC w/ 2 T. HWC and 1 T. DaVinci ameretto SF syrup (twice)
Sparkling Ice Raspberry Lemonade (SF sparkling water)

Going to do 10 - 15 minutes working out in my chair gym tonight.
Aruralgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #1735
Senior LCF Member
 
maepowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas Gal
Posts: 488
Gallery: maepowers
Stats: 290/237/140
WOE: Low Carb, my way/ M&E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruralgirl View Post
Hi, I'm new to the forum--only my second post. . . Is it too late to join in the three-day meat and egg fast? My only daughter (and only child) is getting married on July 14, and I'm trying to lose some more weight before the big day and wanted to try this out. I've lost 7 pounds since April so far but want to do better.

Anyway, here is what I weighed today (her bridal shower "feast" was yesterday, so I'm up 1.5 pounds):

210.5

Today's menu:

B - 3 strips of bacon, 2 eggs fried in bacon grease
L - 6 chicken drumettes/wingettes baked in 2 T. bacon grease
D - 1 hamburger 4 oz.

Snacks - BPC w/ 2 T. HWC and 1 T. DaVinci ameretto SF syrup (twice)
Sparkling Ice Raspberry Lemonade (SF sparkling water)

Going to do 10 - 15 minutes working out in my chair gym tonight.
Welcome aboard! Never too late. Congrats to your daughter. Good menu. Happy 4th to all . Mae
maepowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #1736
Senior LCF Member
 
NewestAtkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 795
Gallery: NewestAtkinsFan
Stats: ~350/292/2??
WOE: M&E/Atkins On-going Induction
Start Date: April 3, 2013
Welcome Arura. It's never too late. Truth be told many of us including myself are doing Meat and Eggs ongoing/the entire month (and beyond). Many of us have recently fallen of the wagon and are taking the next 3-4 days to get back on track hopefully with some impressive losses. Please join us!
NewestAtkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #1737
Senior LCF Member
 
lilbeetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 610
Gallery: lilbeetle
Stats: 165/127/125(5'4)
WOE: Primal with intermittant M&E
Start Date: March 2013
Welcome Arura, your menu looks great. I personally LOVE chicken wings/drumettes. Tasty AND lots of lovely fat

We're all at different stages of the fast. Im actually some what off for the next three days, I do it 4 on, 3 off.
lilbeetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #1738
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by maepowers View Post
Congrats, Tashy!! Couldn't have put everything above any better. Same advice here. You rock girl.
Awwww thanks Mae Right back at ya!

I'm off M&E for a few days now and will probably join back in a few days or next week depending on how I feel. Best of luck to you all and will check in to see the great progress you are all making - helps keep me motivated!

Happy losing...
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #1739
Senior LCF Member
 
tashydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 389
Gallery: tashydoll
WOE: Primal/occasional M&E
Start Date: LC since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruralgirl View Post
Hi, I'm new to the forum--only my second post. . . Is it too late to join in the three-day meat and egg fast? My only daughter (and only child) is getting married on July 14, and I'm trying to lose some more weight before the big day and wanted to try this out. I've lost 7 pounds since April so far but want to do better.
Welcome Rural Girl! We are always happy to have more people. Best of luck to you....
tashydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:39 AM   #1740
Senior LCF Member
 
Stardust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 261
Gallery: Stardust
Hi guys, jumping back on the M&E wagon

I got back on to low carb yesterday after going off track a little while. I know M&E will get me in to ketosis pretty quick and dampen down this appetite of mine that I have at the moment!

Only decided to do this since arriving at work so already have non M&E food planned for today but with the exception of some cheese it's pretty close.

Weight
01/07 - 216.5lbs
02/07 - 215.5lbs

Todays menu
B - Frittata made with cheese and bacon bits
L - Tuna and mayo
D - Frying steak and 2 fried eggs
S - If needed some pistachios, from tomorrow will do boiled eggs as snacks and drop the cheese from breakfast

Keep up the good job everyone!! xx
__________________
~Bright & Sparkly Blessings~
Jackie
Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.