Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #331
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: newlife1217
Stats: 178/155/130
WOE: low carbs, low salt
Start Date: 07/28/2012
Egg and Meat fast sounds good to me. I will start Monday, I put on a 2-3 lbs give or take since t day.
newlife1217 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2012, 07:19 AM   #332
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Cindy-lou
Stats: 257/234/170
WOE: JUDDD-01/31/13
Start Date: Nov 7 2012 LC
OK so yesterday wasn't so great for me...

B- 2 fried eggs, 4 rasher of bacon, in lots of butter coffee with hwc and splenda

L-2 slice of ham and maybe an egg

D - THEN ... I cooked up wings and I ate WAY TO MANY ( one of my favorite foods..need to stay away for awhile)

Day 1 ~251.6 lbs
Day 2 ~250.4 lbs
Day 3~ 251.6 lbs
Cindy-lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #333
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Trigger828
WOE: LC my way
Start Date: ongoing lc lifestyle
ugh. woke up sick at 5am with a major sinus headache. took 2 pills now my stomach is tore up big time. icky feeling to the max.

hubby cooking me bacon right now. will try a few pieces. either help me or kill me, not sure which.

turkey day for me at my parents. we are heading over in a bit. my tummy is not cool so I will have no problem sticking to plan.

bacon
lunch will be a bit of chicken I guess
dinner is turkey

whew...I hate sicky days big time.
Trigger828 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #334
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Stardust
Trigger 828 hope you are feeling better soon (((hugs)))

I was due to start yesterday but my little boy was up half the night with a cold so I ended up delaying until today.

So weighed in this morning at 203.4, so this wasn't too bad as my lowest ever was bang on 200 and I had been off plan for almost 2 weeks.

Today for me
B - 2 eggs and 4 bacon.
L - Pork Loins
D - Tuna mayo
S - Two hard boiled eggs and mayo

Am I ok having tuna as I guess its fish not meat but think I have seen a few others having it. I just love tuna mayo and gives me something simple and easy to take to work for lunch.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #335
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Erika1962
Stats: 260+/182.2/170-175/5'5/52
WOE: Not low carb, but low crap
Oceana...Awesome that you held your weight!

Tina...What gets me every day is CHEESE

Newlife...

Cindy-lou...I'm right there with you, too much chicken and WAY too much cheese, today is a new day...

Trigger...Hope you feel better!

Stardust...Good luck!

My menu for yesterday

B-scrambled eggs with cream cheese
L-tuna, 1 egg, mayo
D-chicken breast/thigh/drumstick
S-cheese/cheese/cheese/*sigh*

11/22--166.4 Pre Thanksgiving weight

Damage control

11/23--173.6---yup, retaining OVER 7 pounds of water, carbs love me!!!
11/24--170.0
11/25--170.2
Old 11-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #336
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Moonlights
Stats: 204/150/136
WOE: low carb
Start Date: 18/04/2012
Too many wings is a concept that doesn't exist in my world!

I cooked up another really yummy corn fed chicken today and am stuffed to the gills on that, plus a little bit of beef brisket and some spring onion. Plus my usual tbsp of flax.

So I'm back megging until Thursday - lets see how this week goes!
Moonlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #337
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tina1973
Stats: 294/284.2/1something
WOE: JUDDD 490/2450
Start Date: latest restart 10/1/13
I have no appetite lately and I'm afraid it's going to get me in trouble. Not eating enough is not good.

B/L: hamburger w/mayo
D: rotisserie chicken

I bought a whole rotisserie chicken and intended on eating a lot of it, but didn't really make a dent in it. I'm going to make some chicken salad out of it for tomorrow.
tina1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #338
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlights View Post
Too many wings is a concept that doesn't exist in my world!
I hear ya!! lol

My menu for today was...

B- 1 egg fried in butter with 1/2 slice of ham

L- 3 sm chicken legs mayo for dippin

S- Steak fried in butter with fresh lobster MmMmMMMmmm
Old 11-26-2012, 02:37 AM   #339
Senior LCF Member

And another M/E day down woohooooo

Yesterdays menu

B-none
L-3 scrambled eggs
D-2 fried eggs, chicken breast
S-*sigh* cheese

Pre Thanksgiving weight--166.4

Damage control

11/24--170.0
11/25--170.2
11/26--168.0
Erika1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #340
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: newlife1217
Stats: 178/155/130
WOE: low carbs, low salt
Start Date: 07/28/2012
im boarderline almost 5lb weight gain from swaying in to many carbs over t day, tired but i was over in my usual carbs, 2eggs and a slice of bacon with black coffee this morning
L 1egg and 2 slices of ham
S 1 egg
D hotdog and 2 scrambled eggs
Lots of h20 today have to push this
newlife1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:37 AM   #341
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tina1973
Stats: 294/284.2/1something
WOE: JUDDD 490/2450
Start Date: latest restart 10/1/13
Weigh in day and I've lost my Thanksgiving gain. Yay! Down 2.2 for the week. I would like more but with thanksgiving, I'm just glad it's a loss.

tina1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #342
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: It's Faith
Stats: 323/253.2/123
WOE: Basic LC/IF
Start Date: 5/5/12
Good Morning, Everybody! Sorry I went MIA for a few days. Between company and the food, T-Day really knocked me for a loop! We had family with us from Wednesday through Saturday (which is a major stress in itself) + that we hosted here at our home. I moved our computer upstairs to make for more room, which has consequently been a minor inconvenience (now I have to carry my bootie upstairs to post, lol) so I haven't even touched the computer much over these past several days. And our set up is staying like this until after New Years as we're hosting Christmas here as well! Pray for me!

Weight wise, I am up 3.4 lbs. from Thanksgiving Day; I'd weighed in at 251.0. This morning I am 254.4. I got back on track plan-wise the day after yet have only been partially M&E. I've had a couple of pickles and some onion and LC legal treats I'd made up that I wanted to go ahead and eat up, that I'd been too stuffed on T-Day to eat.

For 3 days I've eaten on high sodium leftover ham (along with who knows what my sister added to it before bringing it over ). Bought some (sauceless) bbq brisket yesterday, and have gotten Starbucks 3 days in a row (bad Faith, BAD! ) Though I kept it LC legal and tried to be as specific on my requests as possible. Now I'm dealing with TOM so I'm having to really try and be patient with myself in getting back into my zone.

So, for today, I do have 4 oz of leftover brisket I am going to finish, plus some breakfast sausage I've thawed along with some cream cheese I need to use up (probably going to make a breakfast type crustless quiche out of them). Also, got some more raw chicken thighs I need to cook up so that'll likely be dinner. I sure hope all that sodium doesn't derail me too much.

Sorry this is so long, I guess that is all of the updating I have. I have kept you guys in my thoughts and well wishes! Stay strong, even if you are having a tough time getting back into your groove like me. I believe our efforts will pay off in the end!
Old 11-26-2012, 06:56 AM   #343
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
I, as well, was off plan for T-day. Acutally Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Got back on Me/Egg yesterday. Will be on it for a while. Going to try to get back in the gym this week. Haven't been in too long.

Yesterday I had
Steak
Chicken
2 jalapeno/cheese franks

Today:
B-coffee, sweet n low, hwc
L-I'm hoping to get a rotisserie turkey breast to eat on all week at work
D-Probably grilled chicken thighs.
MsWoods is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #344
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tablis View Post
This is cool I'm subbing to see how you guys all do.
So all you can eat is eggs and meat? does that mean beef only?
no chicken? (sorry if that's a dumb question)
I think chicken is fine, but have fat with it.
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #345
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning and Welcome back to everyone

I was so shocked on the scales this morning that I got on it 3 times to make sure My middle number changed!!!

First goal met

B- Steak and eggs fried in butter

L- Chicken and broth with butter and lots of pepper

D- Chicken with mayo

Day 1 ~ 251.6 lbs
Day 2 ~ 250.4 lbs
Day 3 ~ 251.6 lbs
Day 4 ~ 248.2 lbs
Old 11-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #346
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Good Morning!

Back to M&E fast for me!

Pre T-day: 192.2
Post T-day Monday: 195.6

Today:
B: coffee w/2 splenda and CO
L: egg and sausage casserole, 1 sausage patty
D: leftover Taco soup

My birthday is Sunday, so I'm hoping to be in the 180s by then!!
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #347
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Snoangel
Stats: 214/135/139
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: July 2010
Good morning ALL!

UGH! I went to the drug store last night for some sort of laxative, I've tried them all! Well I saw castor oil and it all it said was laxative on it. I bought it and took half the full dose. WELL it didn't say anything about inducing vomit on the bottle!! I was soooooo sick and did't know why. I looked online to reserch if anyone else has been sick from it and most people throw it up!
I'm upset that it said NOTHING about getting sick on the bottle! A lil upset with myself because I aways do reserch on new products but I remembered reading somewhere on a thread that it was used for laxative. Anyway I don't recommend it to anyone.

I haven't been eating enough. Yesterday after church I stopped at my favorite cafe and ate a bacon and extra cheese omelet w/sour cream YUM and then a tiny piece of turkey around dinner time, then got sick

Today I brought a bunch of little steaks to munch on all day.
Snoangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #348
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy-lou View Post
Good Morning and Welcome back to everyone

I was so shocked on the scales this morning that I got on it 3 times to make sure My middle number changed!!!

First goal met

B- Steak and eggs fried in butter

L- Chicken and broth with butter and lots of pepper

D- Chicken with mayo

Day 1 ~ 251.6 lbs
Day 2 ~ 250.4 lbs
Day 3 ~ 251.6 lbs
Day 4 ~ 248.2 lbs
YAY congrats on your first goal! You're doing great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriAS View Post
Good Morning!

Back to M&E fast for me!

Post T-day Monday: 195.6

Today:
B: coffee w/2 splenda and CO
D: leftover Taco soup

You can do it lots of water and good rest helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoods View Post
I, as well, was off plan for T-day. Acutally Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Got back on Me/Egg yesterday. Will be on it for a while. Going to try to get back in the gym this week. Haven't been in too long.

Yesterday I had
Steak
Chicken
2 jalapeno/cheese franks

Today:
B-coffee, sweet n low, hwc
L-I'm hoping to get a rotisserie turkey breast to eat on all week at work
D-Probably grilled chicken thighs.
I need to start going back to the gym as well! I don't know whats holding me back? I used to love going every morning, now I just want to sleep as much as I can before work haha I really need to get it together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina1973 View Post
Weigh in day and I've lost my Thanksgiving gain. Yay! Down 2.2 for the week. I would like more but with thanksgiving, I'm just glad it's a loss.

AWESOME Tina! I was worried Thanksgiving would mess me up bigtime but Im sure it's just water weight we gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika1962 View Post
And another M/E day down woohooooo

Yesterdays menu

B-none
L-3 scrambled eggs
D-2 fried eggs, chicken breast
S-*sigh* cheese

Damage control

11/24--170.0
11/25--170.2
11/26--168.0
Hey you're doing great! Almost there I bet you'll be under your pre Thanksgiving weight in a couple days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Faith View Post
Good Morning, Everybody! Sorry I went MIA for a few days. Between company and the food, T-Day really knocked me for a loop! We had family with us from Wednesday through Saturday (which is a major stress in itself) + that we hosted here at our home. I moved our computer upstairs to make for more room, which has consequently been a minor inconvenience (now I have to carry my bootie upstairs to post, lol) so I haven't even touched the computer much over these past several days. And our set up is staying like this until after New Years as we're hosting Christmas here as well! Pray for me!

Weight wise, I am up 3.4 lbs. from Thanksgiving Day; I'd weighed in at 251.0. This morning I am 254.4. I got back on track plan-wise the day after yet have only been partially M&E. I've had a couple of pickles and some onion and LC legal treats I'd made up that I wanted to go ahead and eat up, that I'd been too stuffed on T-Day to eat.

For 3 days I've eaten on high sodium leftover ham (along with who knows what my sister added to it before bringing it over ). Bought some (sauceless) bbq brisket yesterday, and have gotten Starbucks 3 days in a row (bad Faith, BAD! ) Though I kept it LC legal and tried to be as specific on my requests as possible. Now I'm dealing with TOM so I'm having to really try and be patient with myself in getting back into my zone.

So, for today, I do have 4 oz of leftover brisket I am going to finish, plus some breakfast sausage I've thawed along with some cream cheese I need to use up (probably going to make a breakfast type crustless quiche out of them). Also, got some more raw chicken thighs I need to cook up so that'll likely be dinner. I sure hope all that sodium doesn't derail me too much.

Sorry this is so long, I guess that is all of the updating I have. I have kept you guys in my thoughts and well wishes! Stay strong, even if you are having a tough time getting back into your groove like me. I believe our efforts will pay off in the end!
You're so right Faith! your efforts WILL pay off in the end. It's a lifetime proccess but so worth it to feel healthy and full of energy. The support here is priceless! I almost slipped and fell off for good not too long ago and my friends here said to stick around cause it was the time I needed support the most! And now I'm feeling better than ever!
Oh and I know what you mean about the ham, There's almost always honey or some kind of sugar glaze but its oh so good!
Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #349
Major LCF Poster!

Oceana, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't well last night and the castor oil made you sick! I've always been a bit scared of that stuff. Hope you're feeling much better today.

Yeah, that ham was pretty good but I figured all of the fillers it has in it probably wasn't going to help me much but I am a sucker for ham. At least my sister didn't put the pineapple and glaze that she normally would have; she told me she'd decided not to but I know she loves sneaking sugar into things that I'd never even think of!
Such as the deviled eggs I was fixing up on T-Day. I let her have a taste before filling the whites and she said they were too salty, then tried to throw sugar into the mixed yolks! I told her NO! She said, "not even just a little bit?? Oh, come on!" I was stubborn and told her, "I am not going to let you taint these eggs!" Thing is, she used to do LC with me many years ago so she knows the name of the game. Instead, she just touted her "everything in moderation" spiel.

Ok, end of my little rant!

Last edited by It's Faith; 11-26-2012 at 11:48 AM..
It's Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:22 PM   #350
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Faith View Post
Oceana, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't well last night and the castor oil made you sick! I've always been a bit scared of that stuff. Hope you're feeling much better today.

Yeah, that ham was pretty good but I figured all of the fillers it has in it probably wasn't going to help me much but I am a sucker for ham. At least my sister didn't put the pineapple and glaze that she normally would have; she told me she'd decided not to but I know she loves sneaking sugar into things that I'd never even think of!
Such as the deviled eggs I was fixing up on T-Day. I let her have a taste before filling the whites and she said they were too salty, then tried to throw sugar into the mixed yolks! I told her NO! She said, "not even just a little bit?? Oh, come on!" I was stubborn and told her, "I am not going to let you taint these eggs!" Thing is, she used to do LC with me many years ago so she knows the name of the game. Instead, she just touted her "everything in moderation" spiel.

Ok, end of my little rant!
My stepmom does the SAME thing when it comes to sneeking in sugar. She does it in everything!!! I dropped 5lbs in one week after I stopped eating just the meat she cooked. The funny thing is, She only eats salad and would never touch the massive amounts of food she cooks for everyone else, It's gross!!!
I was excited on Thanksgiving to see the huge plate of deviled eggs and took a bite of one and it tasted like pure sugar why would anyone want to ruin such a perfect food with sugar???
Old 11-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #351
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizgurl View Post
My stepmom does the SAME thing when it comes to sneeking in sugar. She does it in everything!!! I dropped 5lbs in one week after I stopped eating just the meat she cooked. The funny thing is, She only eats salad and would never touch the massive amounts of food she cooks for everyone else, It's gross!!!
I was excited on Thanksgiving to see the huge plate of deviled eggs and took a bite of one and it tasted like pure sugar why would anyone want to ruin such a perfect food with sugar???
Ugh, same here!! My stepmother: Margarine and sugar in EVERYTHING!!!
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #352
Senior LCF Member

Sugar in devilled eggs? Ewww. Well done to everyone for getting right back on plan and to those reporting losses. Some of you barely seem to eat anything!

Today I ate:

Loads of leftover roast chicken mixed with mayo and spring onion

Steak and scallops cooked in butter.

Flax
Old 11-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #353
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlights View Post
Sugar in devilled eggs? Ewww. Well done to everyone for getting right back on plan and to those reporting losses. Some of you barely seem to eat anything!

Today I ate:

Loads of leftover roast chicken mixed with mayo and spring onion

Steak and scallops cooked in butter.

Flax
Yeah I haven't had much of an appetite but I think it's important to eat lots of food and get lots of fat in!
Idealy I would eat at least 5 eggs and a few nice servings of beef or pork, sometimes chicken. All with lots of butter and mayo.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #354
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizgurl View Post
I can't figure it out either! She would probably be pleased to know she isn't the only one who finds nothing wrong with adding sugar to deviled eggs though. Before LC I never tasted the sugar in some things (such as ketchup) so I'm sure these small alterations have always been done and I just never tasted it.
My sister bragged how when she makes her deviled eggs she always puts just a little bit of sweet relish and a little bit of sugar! I told her, "I'm never letting you make deviled eggs for the holidays again!"
It's Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:48 AM   #355
Senior LCF Member

Good morning everyone Erika has been a good girl and has successfully completed yet another egg/meat fast day LOL Scale has not moved but that's ok, I KNOW it will!

Yesterdays menu

B-none
L-tuna, mayo, 2 eggs
D-2 porkchops, 2 ounces cheddar
S-2 eggs

Damage control

11/24--170.0
11/25--170.2
11/26--168.0
11/27--168.0

Newlife...those 5 pounds will be gone in NO time!

Tina...way to go!!!

Faith...welcome back! those few pounds will be gone in no time, you'll see!!!

Cindy-lou...that's fantastic

Oceana...sorry to hear that about the castor oil, I bought myself some in pill form a few weeks ago and have not tried them out yet, may be that was a good thing...
Erika1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #356
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LoriAS
Stats: 218.2/175.4/128
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 9/17/12
Good Morning!

Back to M&E fast for me!

Post T-day Monday: 195.6 eating didn't go well
Tuesday: 195.2

Today:
B: coffee w/2 splenda, HWC and CO
S: 3 breakfast sausage links
D: 4 oz Sirloin

LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:57 AM   #357
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Everyone

I am the same when it comes to sugar
didn't realize how much stuff it was in before and how sweet is really is now that I dont eat it

I had a rough night last night with feeling "Blah"
I tried having some cheese and it didn't help
Today will be my last day on the MEF for this week

I want to try 5 days on and days off

Day 1 ~ 251.6 lbs
Day 2 ~ 250.4 lbs
Day 3 ~ 251.6 lbs
Day 4 ~ 248.2 lbs
Day 5 ~ 248.6 lbs

All together since I started the MEF I lost 3.4 lbs

I will be back in 5 days!!! ot maybe sooner
I will keep creeping to see how you fabulous people are doing
Old 11-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #358
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: MsWoods
Stats: 399/217.5/169
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 06/22/09
See, I used to like a little sweet to my deviled eggs, because my family always made them with Miracle Whip, which is sweet. When I started LC I thought I would die without MW because I grew up on it. It took me a long time, but I now like mayo and don't like MW. My deviled eggs are no longer sweet but fatty and full of mayo/mustard.

I do sweeten my tuna/mayo a bit, cuz of the whole MW thing. And when I make honey/mustard dipping sauce (mayo, mustard, sweetener).

Anyhoo, yesterday I ended up having chicken breast tenders, 1 egg w/1 jenni-o turkey frank, 1 chicken thigh, and about 6oz of steak. No alcohol! That's a biggie for me.

Today my plan probably is:
B-coffee/hwc/sf vanilla torani
L-creamy chicken soup (broth, chicken breast, hwc, and it's got a little tiny bit of cabbage in it. It was in the freezer for an emergency meal and I'm outa food and broke)
D-Chicken thighs w/franks hot sauce and #dontjudgeme (WF pancake syrup). Think chicken and waffles people! lol
Old 11-27-2012, 08:12 AM   #359
Senior LCF Member

Great loss Cindy Lou! Are you going back to an Atkins induction type plan? I went back to mine over the weekend and saw no gain (was worried I'd have a little one from reintroing cheese and veg) so that was great.

For now I'm enjoying megging - am keeping it up until either Thursday or Friday - might be having one off plan day over the weekend. Not sure yet I might just go and see if it's possible to stick to plan there - then proooobably megging again for a few days next week. We'll see how this second week goes, first.

Food today:

2 large pan fried salmon fillets with spring onion

1 small venison steak with spring onion & maybe an egg.

Flax
Old 11-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #360
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=Moonlights;16102098]Great loss Cindy Lou! Are you going back to an Atkins induction type plan? I went back to mine over the weekend and saw no gain (was worried I'd have a little one from reintroing cheese and veg) so that was great.
Yes I was craving my salad and green veggies...Never thought I would ever say that
So its back to under 20 g of carbs for 5 days enjoying my salads and cheese and then I will do the m&e again