Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
i am wondering if this could work=

for beginning

bf- chicken thigh skinless roasted ..and 2 poached eggs seasoned/herbed diet grapefruit cola
lunch- 2 lean jennio turkey burgers with a side of 6egg whites and italian seasoning
snk- deli turkey 4oz and 4oz chicken

dinner- chicken leg quaters skinless roasted 3 large

is that ok and trident gum and diet soda and water
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iamfaithful
Natosha120 ABSOLUTELY....
eat all the protein you want but as I said...
watch out for a clogged system til it gets used to burning protein!
Dont let yourself get uncomfortable til you take something to help you!
Great work everyone!
iamfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfaithful View Post
Natosha120 ABSOLUTELY....
eat all the protein you want but as I said...
watch out for a clogged system til it gets used to burning protein!
Dont let yourself get uncomfortable til you take something to help you!
Great work everyone!
awesome ty

so unlike atkins u can devour all lean meat u like, no calorie fears
Old 02-06-2013, 06:04 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Yep! You got it right! Just make sure it is lean....
Stay away from sugars and starches as they are sugars...(as much as I am opposed to artificial sweetners USE THEM! you can use something else after your weight drops to normal)
Lots of lean protein like eggs (eat the yolks) fish, salmon, tuna, OH nuts! how do you spell sardiens? , chicken, turkey venison (yum on that one) non fat greek yogurt non/low fat dairy and the list goes on.
Loads of veggies that are green, red, yellow, purple, orange (some of those are kinda iffy so not a lot of them)
Condimates galore with all the spices...

Lots of good recipies through the old threads! And encouragement and experiences as well...

HUGS!

Last edited by iamfaithful; 02-06-2013 at 06:05 AM..
Old 02-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #65
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yep! You got it right! Just make sure it is lean....
Stay away from sugars and starches as they are sugars...(as much as I am opposed to artificial sweetners USE THEM! you can use something else after your weight drops to normal)
Lots of lean protein like eggs (eat the yolks) fish, salmon, tuna, OH nuts! how do you spell sardiens? , chicken, turkey venison (yum on that one) non fat greek yogurt non/low fat dairy and the list goes on.
Loads of veggies that are green, red, yellow, purple, orange (some of those are kinda iffy so not a lot of them)
Condimates galore with all the spices...

Lots of good recipies through the old threads! And encouragement and experiences as well...

HUGS!
ty wow its so easy ty
Old 02-07-2013, 03:59 PM   #66
Senior LCF Member

the egg yolks i thought only allowed 2 , so u can have more?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

There are so many nutrients in egg yolks your body needs why throw out such good nutrition? I ate my egg yolks every day! It was probably the only fat source I had. If you ever read about all the good stuff in them you would NEVER throw one out!

Hugs!
Old 02-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #68
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: RENEWED
Stats: 190/150/140
Hello Everyone! Its good to see others doing Dukan! Yaay. I hope its ok for me to check in here and chat with you guys to share experiences
RENEWED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #69
Senior LCF Member

i guess my hunger increases daily ..some days eat more..do i need keep it same amount every day, or is portions at different amounts ok..lol
Old 02-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #70
Senior LCF Member

u know after just meat does the body digest it better and faster then when with mix things
Old 02-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

Natosha Keep eating all the protein you want... You should be finished with the attack phase now... add all the correct veggies you want... NEVER go hungry...

Actually not about the digestion but the body went to a "shock/stun" stage with the PP... when you add the veggies you will see different things happen as you are getting different nutrients & also different fiber!

CAUTION: Please everyone try to eat as natural and unprocessed as possible. Meaning nothing from cans & boxex or bags. Frozen is good for veggies if fresh is not an option but stay away from canned. And try not to eat ready made protein things... keep as clean as possible to NATURAL your body will thanks you. Of course right now you will have to use artificial sweetners and sugar free jello and puddings would be a preference as making flavored jello with gelatin & juice is out.. Just try as much as possible to keep it clean...

RENEWED please jump right in!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Natosha Keep eating all the protein you want... You should be finished with the attack phase now... add all the correct veggies you want... NEVER go hungry...

Actually not about the digestion but the body went to a "shock/stun" stage with the PP... when you add the veggies you will see different things happen as you are getting different nutrients & also different fiber!

CAUTION: Please everyone try to eat as natural and unprocessed as possible. Meaning nothing from cans & boxex or bags. Frozen is good for veggies if fresh is not an option but stay away from canned. And try not to eat ready made protein things... keep as clean as possible to NATURAL your body will thanks you. Of course right now you will have to use artificial sweetners and sugar free jello and puddings would be a preference as making flavored jello with gelatin & juice is out.. Just try as much as possible to keep it clean...

RENEWED please jump right in!

ty
Old 02-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #73
Senior LCF Member

1 more thing, still tempted eggs whole but i could eat 6-12 a day with meat so being that yolks there is it really ok,,..bit of a fear
Old 02-11-2013, 04:30 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

started day with new technique...trying some new ways is always fun..

breakfast 7:15= fresh broth from chicken drumsticks hour boiling ..had then roasted(of course skinless) seasoned for 10-15mins then poached two eggs

so 2 eggs and roasteed legs two and 2cups of broth lol 2+2+2 lol

never made poached before teriffic , a new fave...but am i allowed as many all day long or too much fat still boggles me..

not doing dairy allergic
Old 02-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

I dont think a dozen a day would be moderation... although I have eaten 6 a day... find out what works for your body... if you see a slow in loss cut back on the eggs for another kind of protein... but if it works for your body????? have fun! And I like your math!

Personally I could eat a dozen eggs a day! 3x4= dozen! I could fix them with onions, bacon bits, a small amount of salsa, pizza sauce, bell peppers & mushrooms, oh I could go on and on...

Like I said, see what works for you!

Last edited by iamfaithful; 02-11-2013 at 08:54 AM..
Old 02-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #76
Senior LCF Member

true 6 prob a day too chicken drums tend be fave tho so far

4 eggs + 8 drums today lol enjoy cooking fresh tryng give all my sugar free food AWAY TO FAMILY

LOL SINCE HONESTLY FRESH REAL FOOD HOMEMADE LOL

TY SO MUCH, i'm sorry for being annoying with questions
Old 02-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

ok deff stuffed had dinner large plate 8 small thighs and 8 drums today n broth 6cups and 4 eggs and diet soda grapefruit and trident ......

i actually just started today been questioning if this was a plan i could do.
I FEEL GREAT, tho if it shows is what i'm looking for.. n right now stuffed lean meat.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

like i would have dairy if i could but lactose intollerant ...but meat i love tried atkins and it was great but calories i ended gaining and appetite increased...so hoping didn't over do it had 12 glasses liquid felt thirst and no added salt just meat and eggs
Old 02-12-2013, 05:31 AM   #79
Senior LCF Member

is 4lbs norm gain from meat weight n liquid(constipated)
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
is 4lbs norm gain from meat weight n liquid(constipated)
Yep, You should be drinking LOTS of water! There is a formula but I cant remember just drink lots. Are you eating the Oat Brand? Makes good little gallettes... pancakes... It will help with feelng full and also the bulk you need to get "moving".

Take a laxative to get yourself going... PP will do that to you... dont let yourself get uncomfortable or you will get discouraged. There is a liquid maybe calcium citrate that is a fast mover! It is in most pharmacy depts like WM CVS Walgreens etc... not costly but if you have something that works for you you probably need to get "moving"

Keep up the good work!

& you may want to consider Milk Kefir for dairy... You can find links on my FB page where you can find cultures...
The cultures eat the lactose and most lacto people can drink it... has lots of prebiotics for your gut you NEED...
IF not Milk Kefir Water Kefir (also in the links on my FB page) is a non dairy that does basically the same thing...
You will want to get your gut healthy! If you connect with me on FB be sure to let me know you are from LCF because I screen requests.

Last edited by iamfaithful; 02-12-2013 at 10:26 AM..
Old 02-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #81
Senior LCF Member

ty..today after out all day got ill and sick but most stayed down..i get vertigo easily and its hard when it kicks in, sick all day might eat morre but drinking more today
Old 02-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Eat lighter if you are not feeling well.... be sure to get in the water... how many days have you been on PP... if 5 or more switch to PV & PP days... if you are ill start now and rotate every other day or do several PV days until you are feeling better...

You need the vitamins in the veggies when you are not well... and take that lax to get you moving! Hugs!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

I went well yesterday, weight half lighter 3.5 not sure due to less food.. today eating more day 3 pp. had 2 eggs poached and 8 thighs skinleess seasoned cayenne garlic, italian blend and pepper with 4cups broth no salt just all salt substitute homemade it all..

i get ill on long rides the diet not reason..since use to eating meat on atkins and sortof avoiding veggies llol but loads fat lol..but wow loving taking grease out of dishes lil hard get off but removing skin and baking to perfection.

i might boil up drums for later and just meat out not craving eggs lol 8 more drums lol..add today lol and broth and warm grapefruit diet water, trident..

got cookies for my mom for v-day
grandma sugarfree candy and sister too...

me no junk lol what i consider dessert is a few scrambled eggs or roasted turkey omelet lol

scared that me eating more today will backfire..hmm?,... and laxative helps should i take morning and night?..been having senna tea in morning to go during the evening
Old 02-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #84
Senior LCF Member

today feel over stuffed again, like had

breakfast 2 thighs two poached eggs broth 2cups
snk- 2 thighs
lunch- 4 thighs broth 2 cups
dinner 8 drumsticks broth 2cups

and drank flavored water, trident took senna early and big help and one senna tea before bed i love the eat alot and freedom from calories just fear still if my munching will ever=more then required and cause gain as in atkins
Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

wow doing great no gain, no lose but feel great before starting, i was bit dehydrated doing a fast now feel great, hydrated and energized and happy ...i get good workout removin the skin on drumsticks lol... i think i'm adapting well
Old 02-14-2013, 05:47 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

happy vday
Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DeeBloom
Stats: 189/189/133
WOE: Dukan/Meat & Egg/Low Carb
Start Date: 03/04/2014
Do you all have a weekly weigh in, I love this diet, have lost 25 pounds last year with it, managed to keep 20 off but want to start again.
DeeBloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

still same 4lbs but maybe not bad just been enjoying lean meat still
Old 02-15-2013, 04:46 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

hi DeeBloom. hope you the best. I deffinitly love the food. at moment been eating thighs or drumsticks boiled then roasting top with seasoning...and 2 eggs a day

i think today not hungry for eggs might skip...these thighs pretty big

i guess just wonder is from fasting reason why gain , now that drinking a ton even tho no salt added.

i figure body is trying to hold on to water weight
Old 02-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

You ladies may do as you wish... a weekly weigh in and posting is a terrific thing... The Honey Badger Challenge has a weekly weigh in on Fridays and they have an on line spread sheet to post the weigh ins. They always post a link on Friday for someone to just click on...

Why not join the challenge for the extra fellowship and support but keep coming back here often to ask questions get encouragement & support one another..

Good work everyone!!!!

2013-The Year of the Skinny Honey Badgers!