Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2014, 06:24 AM   #361
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: shapeup1
WOE: Lots of protein
Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
ok starting day one but right away so tasteless about ideas .

breakfast chicken breast with 4 egg whites and onion powder and black pepper seasoned . 2 cups of tea with splenda.

I really craving hot sauce to flavor but not sure if salt be too much or is this ok?

I think want to get some cheese fat free ricotta or cottage cheese as well to moisten the choice up as well.

I know its not a carb thing and calorie thing just lean protein but is egg yolks ever allowed other than two like anymore, some said they have more than two but others are saying just 2. I have the book and confused because it says eggs are allowed than says 2 a day and cholesterol thing but does that mean only if have high cholesterol to limit or to have only 2 either way.

I wasn't sure I had just egg whites just incase, but if I'm going to live lean I wonder if there is any chance to eat like any thing with some salt in it . Hot sauce, cottage cheese, mustard, etc..

please I could really use some help
The egg is limited for those with high colesterol, in the morning I have half a cup of egg whites, one egg and a slice of ff cheese melted over eggs or greek yogurt.

Last edited by shapeup1; 05-17-2014 at 06:38 AM..
shapeup1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2014, 10:00 PM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Location: Best Coast and sometimes Memphis to be with grandsons
Gallery: RW City Sue
Stats: 280/200/161
WOE: Paleo and IF
Start Date: Whole30 10/30/14
Hi Natosha, welcome back.

shapeup1

Glad to see a little activity here. I quit checking in but I'm willing to see if there is interest once again in this thread.

I'm still in Cruise phase. Despite some health problems, still working my way towards True Weight.

Good luck to us all!

Sue
RW City Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:23 AM   #363
Senior LCF Member

Inspiring Dukan blogs

Flamidwyfe's Blog | Midwifing in the Far East and travelin' the World!

An Ongoing Transformation: | Taking you along for the ride as I go from being a 270lbs woman to a ripped figure competitor!
Old 06-23-2014, 10:37 PM   #364
Senior LCF Member

I hear the sound of crickets haha.

Still hanging in there. How about everyone else? Going has been slow for me but I am plodding along still towards Onederland! I plan on putting up before and after pics when I get there.

Let me hear from you Dukaniestas out there 😉
Old 06-28-2014, 09:43 AM   #365
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: natosha120
I need to fix my approach a bit lol. I am wondering I know most go against more than two whole eggs, and a little more fat than lean on meat but wondering if It would still work. I can't do the plain lean breast and cottage cheese, I need something with flavor(fat)

So hope ok

I have been doing the grass fed lean approach

Bison
pasture eggs( nice golden yolks)
pasture pork and chicken etc..

I was wondering if these are still ok as well? the pork loin is like think 11% fat per serving and bison possibly alot more but I figure as long as I'm having a little mixed with the whole eggs and pork that it won't be as bad.

I roast the pork and than cook rest way in the pan( roasting to crisp the edges up)

I wonder if this would work as well. Because honestly I can never stand doing super lean like chicken breast would rather chicken thigh or like would rather not super lean pork loin when a little fat makes it filling and tastier.

I hope these ideas or ok? do hope they would work as well because my eating
1100-1200 isn't really working and i'm just getting hungrier, but can't rid of some fat on the meat so i can cook it up and have it tasting good than too dry and unflavorful.

Plus been drinking plenty of tea and splenda, or diet snapple and tons water
natosha120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #366
Senior LCF Member

I really enjoyed the one time when was doing great pound like every two days, but than the thing that got me hating the plan is the flavor of the lean meats. I don't really season my food but even when did it was just to dry and didn't taste good I was craving other things like fruits and such.

I just wondering if I incorporation grass fed meats with some fat than super lean if they would work out as well and using whole eggs with the nutritious vitamins as well.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #367
Senior LCF Member

Also to mention sorry all broken up. I reduced salt alot so keeping to unsalted meats. and trying avoid cheese at moment so seem like yolky eggs lol pasture eggs has that flavor covered lol

day been today hoping to be new approach

Bison grass fed ground meat pan seared well done burger patty size
2 brown pasture eggs whole cooked
salt substitute(potassium)
hot black tea, and splenda
water 14oz
diet ice tea snapple peach

lunch-

diet snapple originale lemon tea
hot tea and splenda
pork loin bonless still fat on edges and roasted 15minutes than seared rest way in pan
2 eggs pan cooked
salt substitute(potassium)

dinner- plan on have mix bison, pork , and eggs
snapple/tea +splenda

I was hoping be ok my fat may be more than the normal

chicken breast and super lean pork loins but wonder if this is still qualifed?

ty
Old 06-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #368
Senior LCF Member

ok well today going to return lol well tomorrow starting today got still have bison figure since its
4oz at 11grams fat but it is bison leaner and grass fed figure maybe

bison and chicken breast would work out. since all have.
Also hot tea water and splenda
some seasoning and potassium as well

keep it to no eggs at moment and try just mixing meats
a little fat with lean to make for tasty plate lol just see how that goes hoping well
Old 07-01-2014, 04:55 AM   #369
Senior LCF Member

Today has begun lol and is day one back to this approach.

I am mixing lean meat with the bison which has a bit more fat than super lean but it shuld be ok (Grass fed) mixing with chicken breast.

got nice thin sliced breast very lean Perdue, since had no pastured chicken .

figure as much as an egg yolk has and I'm having non so prob all rack up as much fat lol

breakfast - garlic powder & salt substitute on top of
2oz size of ground bison pan seared + 5oz thin lean perdue chicken breast
and 2 tea's with splenda( had one so far, another later)

water.

I may def want to eat more not as filling but did the job for breakfast.

plan avoid aspartame snapple diet cause headache causing big time!
Try to keep to as natural as possible, and as high protein as possible.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:33 AM   #370
Senior LCF Member

if i restarted at 1204 calories . gained pound from being constipated, but wonder having more will work or be bad idea food wise or am i eating too light, since seem bit hungry and yet need to lose?
Old 07-03-2014, 05:35 AM   #371
Senior LCF Member

Ok, knowing I'm only one here at moment . All looks good actually not really at much more still same area and just upped my tea drinking lol no matter extra carbs so went from a norm 6 to like 8 glasses and splenda 1 packet in each lol.. LOVE Tea! it really helps me digest better no more constipation anymore as well.

Plus the all meat hting is keeping me sane lol no crave for anything else lol . finally found a plan and set up I mean I do weigh my food just see how much it really comes out to be but it is very cool ..

so far been i think around the 1200-1250 area calorie wise and even tho not really counting it seems when plug in comes out that amount however, i remember having more than that and still good results. HOwever, ever since starting and while back my appetite isn't much as it use to be so right now thats actually pretty high since I was eating around 1100 a day or less.

SO any ways. Good news back down to first day weight started with and have good thoughts it will be heading down as same as before or faster lol. However before was every two days dropped a pound, since I am near my weight and only need to drop 3lbs or even just make it a simple round to 5lbs.

Unlike before, I feel content and satisfy with the food choice.

The grass fed bison has bit more fat, than probably recommended( 17% fat per 4 oz) So been having 6oz each day. 2oz per meal just to add a little taste to the rest of the lean meat which is right on target( chicken breast, pork loin tenderloin lean)

I am also adding pinch garlic powder keeping it simple and black pepper and potassium( salt substitute)

I find the tea and splenda a great sweetness, not too sweet the way I love it and just helpful to get my digestive system going. I am not constipated no more and would also trade up if had broth unsalted and no chemical type organice and just add my own potassium( salt sub) to it.

However I'm ok with the few extra carbs and tiny sweetness.

I never was into having a sweet treat or meal. I love meat and savory dishes a whole lot. However, I'm a big simple flavor lover when it comes to meat.

So a light dusting of herbs or non at all is what I prefer more often Plus simple to make and least amount carbs.

Hope everyone the best
Old 07-06-2014, 05:35 AM   #372
Senior LCF Member

Ok so far seem to be back up and didn't eat much more at all was actually well water weight and constipation weight on scale so really its all same weight and 3lbs from goal but 5 today tho i know its from being constipated and sluggish digestive systerm from too less

I hate to admit that i have been eating under 1200 like 1150 or so and it was like my appetite not all there. and today finally feeling hungrierr and even tho my fat very low only bit fat from bison used sparelying so like if had two egg yolks or something it sortof evens out my main dishes

lean protein : chicken breast, pork loin tenderloin very lean as lean as the chicken breast, and bison which is bit fatty grass fed tho having tiny bit per meal not enough to be bad and searing it so most meal contains it . almost done with it so may just end getting it as well.

However love idea zinc and vitamins from red meat.

So today instead having 5oz chicken breast for breakfast, my appetite went for 8oz and additional 2oz of pork loin same lean amount per ounce lol, but love combine flavors. I've even dropped yesterday my garlic powder habit and black pepper no seasoning keep few carbs further down even tho not much .
so my tea is still be high area of carbs. All natural hot lipton tea black and splenda about 8 a day or maybe make it to 10 lol. seems to help me digest better if having plenty hot liquids plus having water warm not for cold cause it slows my digesting and get constipated easily and sluggish tired feeling. Plus can't stand anything cold lol. (hot food/beverages all the way)

I so far feel better with this extra amount food and fuller and fueld up.

I just hope this is the way to go. cause before once did this approach i was having like 1500 calories or so and was losing weight every other day down a pound, but now that i am having way under 1100-1200 I end up stalled and feeling not quite any changes.

Therefore to get my metabolism boosted and such eat more protein and burn more weight lol. I Hope this approach sounds reasonable?
Old 07-08-2014, 02:53 PM   #373
Senior LCF Member

Guess still no one here yet. So far found out my mom got me chicken breast great deal but was odd had fresh taste because had salt and sugar (SUGAR AND SALT!)
i was wondering why it was good tasting fresh than any breast ever tasted. Now I know why even eating less was getting thirstier and retaining water.. However
i gave her the rest of the packages bout real chicken no anything in it and pork loin super lean. so pork loin leanest out there as much as breast of chicken and so be chicken and pork lol very lean and plenty of tea and splenda and water

No added salt
no added sugar of any type only spelnda
trying to not use herbs, enjoying potassium salt substitiuteion and love raosted meat flavor as is.

So far doing well and feeling detoxed by how i am not feeling retained water no more once again after stopping that chicken breast, glad caught it right away.

I wasn't even having alot only 1200 and than figure was that so had 1500 to find out about the salt and sugar..YIKES! now back on track today not to high

more protein cause no bison and more lean meat and less fat as well. However be like 1135-1150 today area estimate. or so lets say under 1200 lol. and my norm work out. did have good detox feeling earlier seems to be back on right path now with real food once again and no more sugar added chicken breast with salt. odd never heard of such a thing but atleast that garbage is off my plate!

so far doing well, hope to have atleast someeone to talk too.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #374
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cristress
Stats: 123.6/121.6/110.
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Dec.2013
Hello there! The Dukan diet is what brought me to even try the low/no carb diet, and when I first signed up on here I couldn't find it here but maybe I was looking in the wrong places for it. I have since done Atkins but as part of induction or when I have to change things up I revert back to a strict protein and low fat option. I just have a hard time sticking to it for a long time so Atkins gives me more freedom I need to continue a LC lifestyle. I am still going to follow this thread to get more information on the diet. Thanks!
cristress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:01 PM   #375
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: woman1964
Hello

Wow did not know that Dr. Dylan diet was on this site. I have been going to spokespeople and know one is there . So I hear what you are saying. I hope I can get some answers hear on this thread.

I did Dr. Dylan diet in 2011 an lost 50 pounds. Things happen and I gain my weight back. Being trying to get back with it. A week would go by I would do great. Still don't lose a lot but then I would get frustrated and give in.

This past March I got strick with it. Took me 3 months to lose 10 pounds. I walked over 1000, 1500, and 20,000 steps. The first week in June I lost a pound a day but then nothing. The scales up down and I'm still walking. But I don't know what or why the scales would not go down. Plus my clothes were not getting loose.

Then I had a accident. Had to take meds and sleep a lot for 4 days. Tried to stay on track. Tried to walk but my body felt like jello and I was scared I was going to drop to the ground. So I had to stop walking. Even tried to do my workout inside an that was just as bad.

Started eating what ever. Drinking Pepsi....... my stress reliever. NOW !! Here I am where I am today.

Thought I would try something else.... did not make through the first day. Been eating g fruit, bread an crackers.

Help ! Help !! I need to get back on Dr Dylan diet fast..... I have things cook for it an no excuses. I feel bloated. I just want someone who I can talk to during the times I feel bad.

Sorry this is so long but I just wanted to get this out in the first msg.

Dee
woman1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #376
Senior LCF Member

awesome one day and down 3lbs just that salt and such was causing the gain lol so 2lbs from goal to go and thinking may soon need eat more than under 1200 or so am getting hungrier . However, in past worked had 1500-1600 or so and kept increasing and lost 1full pound ever other day so like half a pound a day about. Fast!!

so see what happens
Old 07-11-2014, 01:59 PM   #377
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: eraser51
Hi!

I am not sure If I am right here but there is no real dukan forum, or is there?

I wanted to know how your successes where on dukan?
Someone changed from Atkins, Paleo, NK to here?
How did it work out?

Is Dukan high protein or high vegetables? or both?
Can someone tell me more? macro ratios?

thanks so much !
eraser51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:04 AM   #378
Senior LCF Member

ok weight not doing anything..getting sluggish, moody, tired.....eating alot no more scale weigh my meats...more= more burn so thats my new game plan and need this energy to keep going for today so here I go over the 1200 and up and above to lose the rest of this weight! lol...

Hi eraser51,

Dukan diet is mainly all the unlimited lean protein sources and dairy you care for.

No fat what so ever!

Just think of it almost like chicken breast as lean as possible and few others:

eggs
fat free/low fat cheese
lean beef,pork,
chicken no wings no skin on dark meat types

So its mainly a Low fat Low carb approach( however, carbs aren't really the issue to count, but they are lower than a normal high carb diet)

Just start 3-10 days for fast ATTACK phase: unlimited lean meat only and unlimited water, tea and coffee.

For me I have been mainly tea and splenda, water, and lean lean pork and chicken breast . with salt substitute lol

I am coming to the conclusion it is true less is not doing any better if you decide count calories. One thing is mention I kept searching and it says the more
PROTEIN you eat the better the burn is, because your body takes more work to burn it plus it boost metab alot better.

And
since my past weight loss 1lb every other day from having more than now I was losing it easily.

I can tell you it does feel like your body is working out 24/7 every time you eat cause that meat is so hard to digest so fast and heavy and must have break it down, making the body increase its metabolism and burn it up.

hope that helps
Old 07-14-2014, 05:35 AM   #379
Senior LCF Member

ok good news ditch low calorie dukan style=====stall

Yesterday I ate more and today my appetite is back eating even more.. though its all chicken breast lol

However, my metab picking up. I was still at my weight 2lbs away. However, could be alot less cause I didn't have my normaly morning go until I started exercising than was in the bathroom every minute. I feel lighter my stomach shrunk, not holding on to water weight

I guess the idea ( Protein is a body workout just for eating it) really is a true thing. Man I feel my appetite is back can eat alot again and my energy as well can do more things than feel irritable and tired.. more than 1200 is always good today hitting a high 1500+ lol

Just tracking to see what things in nutrient etc. look like, but possibly don't even have too. I just like to see where if anything went wrong or on the right track. Also what nutritents I'm missing.

So happy feel better, stronger, and minds not like cloudy( I can concentrate again)!

More FOOD = More weight loss
Less Food = weight gain/stall/loss of muscles

gotta remember it is different than normal food eating low carb and having less won't ever get me to my goals

hope everyone is ok, and I need to take advice more often. Your all right more is better, less is never going to do anything but cause you to go CRAZY lol
Old 07-16-2014, 06:02 AM   #380
Senior LCF Member

GREAT NEWS!!!!

FEEL MORE ENERGY THANKS TO THE ADDDITIEESE, BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! LOL

DOWN ANOTHER POUND. SO MORE -> IS THE KEY

After adding in ricotta which helps alot (few more carbs + protein) makes meals taste great and just works!

so one pound from goal. Now thinking to move my goal marker further down the line if its this easy again!

I guess I should too notice from past when I dropped every other day, because I was eating alot (not weighing food, and just kept adding more not less) However when started I was eating so light that for 7days until I decided to eat alot more I am finally dropping lol YIPPIE!!

I guess since I am near my first goal maybe to keep trying new ideas to keep it interesting the meals. I still fear salty things even if low fat and tho I was nervous about carbs, not no more. Since ricotta added 4 more yesterday and since going to have with breakfast add 6 more to my diet so over the 20 area.

WOuld love to try soy milk , but thats the thing was the carb stuff and milk . Wasn't sure if being low carb so long would make me gain fast even tho its accepted on dukan and fat free. However would be tasty tho

Also was thinking jell-o but aspartarme trying to avoid or even gum tho not sure guess carb issue stuck on mind if it really has to do with that as well.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #381
Senior LCF Member

cristess, Dee, and eraser51, and natosha

It's good to see you all here. I was really hoping this thread would be able to hang in there. Postings got really sparse for awhile there.

So, I started Dukan at the first of the year and yes, it has worked well for me. I had knee surgery the end of February and afterward my progress toward True Weight slowed down as I was coping with digestive problems and knee rehab issues. The time has come around that I was scheduled to go on to Consolidation Phase, so I decided to move on with it so I have more flexibility in my choices, especially for eating out. I do intend to continue with weightloss though. I notice a lot of people do continue to lose on consolidation phase anyway.

So, looks like there were some questions. Let me take a look and see if I might be able to help.

Sue
Old 07-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #382
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woman1964 View Post
Wow did not know that Dr. Dylan diet was on this site. I have been going to spokespeople and know one is there . So I hear what you are saying. I hope I can get some answers hear on this thread.

I did Dr. Dylan diet in 2011 an lost 50 pounds. Things happen and I gain my weight back. Being trying to get back with it. A week would go by I would do great. Still don't lose a lot but then I would get frustrated and give in.

This past March I got strick with it. Took me 3 months to lose 10 pounds. I walked over 1000, 1500, and 20,000 steps. The first week in June I lost a pound a day but then nothing. The scales up down and I'm still walking. But I don't know what or why the scales would not go down. Plus my clothes were not getting loose.

Then I had a accident. Had to take meds and sleep a lot for 4 days. Tried to stay on track. Tried to walk but my body felt like jello and I was scared I was going to drop to the ground. So I had to stop walking. Even tried to do my workout inside an that was just as bad.

Started eating what ever. Drinking Pepsi....... my stress reliever. NOW !! Here I am where I am today.

Thought I would try something else.... did not make through the first day. Been eating g fruit, bread an crackers.

Help ! Help !! I need to get back on Dr Dylan diet fast..... I have things cook for it an no excuses. I feel bloated. I just want someone who I can talk to during the times I feel bad.

Sorry this is so long but I just wanted to get this out in the first msg.

Dee
Dee, congrats on your previous loss with Dukan. Fluctuations are normal for many people. I usually see the scale do a bounce up right before a nice loss. And life happens and sometimes losing is slowed down by other health issues we are dealing with. So, don't get discouraged. Keep with it. Slow but sure still will get you there

Sue
Old 07-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #383
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser51 View Post
Hi!

I am not sure If I am right here but there is no real dukan forum, or is there?

I wanted to know how your successes where on dukan?
Someone changed from Atkins, Paleo, NK to here?
How did it work out?

Is Dukan high protein or high vegetables? or both?
Can someone tell me more? macro ratios?

thanks so much !
eraser, this is where people on Dukan have been posting on this forum. If you read back to older posts in this thread, you can see the results everyone has had. Dukan is considered a low fat, high protein diet and every other day is a protein and vegetable day. There is a lot of info about the plan if you do an online search.

There is no calorie or ratio counting that is done with Dukan. Once you get rolling with it, it's a simple plan. There are some tweaks that can be done here and there to individualize it to make it work for you.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your journey.

Sue
Old 07-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #384
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristress View Post
Hello there! The Dukan diet is what brought me to even try the low/no carb diet, and when I first signed up on here I couldn't find it here but maybe I was looking in the wrong places for it. I have since done Atkins but as part of induction or when I have to change things up I revert back to a strict protein and low fat option. I just have a hard time sticking to it for a long time so Atkins gives me more freedom I need to continue a LC lifestyle. I am still going to follow this thread to get more information on the diet. Thanks!
Hi cristess. I've found the protein and low fat combination is something that works for me also and having vegetables every other day helps with sticking with it longer term. I like the fact that there is a solid plan for maintenance with Dukan in the consolidation and stabilization phases. Do browse older posts--lots of good info there. Thanks for stopping in here. Glad you found us.

Sue
Old 07-28-2014, 10:03 AM   #385
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
GREAT NEWS!!!!

FEEL MORE ENERGY THANKS TO THE ADDDITIEESE, BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! LOL

DOWN ANOTHER POUND. SO MORE -> IS THE KEY

After adding in ricotta which helps alot (few more carbs + protein) makes meals taste great and just works!

so one pound from goal. Now thinking to move my goal marker further down the line if its this easy again!

I guess I should too notice from past when I dropped every other day, because I was eating alot (not weighing food, and just kept adding more not less) However when started I was eating so light that for 7days until I decided to eat alot more I am finally dropping lol YIPPIE!!

I guess since I am near my first goal maybe to keep trying new ideas to keep it interesting the meals. I still fear salty things even if low fat and tho I was nervous about carbs, not no more. Since ricotta added 4 more yesterday and since going to have with breakfast add 6 more to my diet so over the 20 area.

WOuld love to try soy milk , but thats the thing was the carb stuff and milk . Wasn't sure if being low carb so long would make me gain fast even tho its accepted on dukan and fat free. However would be tasty tho

Also was thinking jell-o but aspartarme trying to avoid or even gum tho not sure guess carb issue stuck on mind if it really has to do with that as well.
Hi natosha. It's exciting to hear about you being near your goal. You go girl 👍

Sue
Old 08-05-2014, 06:45 AM   #386
Senior LCF Member

Hey glad your back as well! Yeah got to my goal just now sortof like bordom of taste lol same food. I tried peanut butter for two days for some flavor moving to some fat like atkins but still lower fat than atkins. However still felt not quite right. Moving back to lean maybe try something differnt with flavor.
Plus fact of chronic bathroom going =bad detoxing every day lol figure fat help resolve it, bind me up. Did do something but just grossing me out. I do need stay off dairy cause lactose intolerance and eggs as well allergic a bit so figure soy milk though carbs guess on mind but craving chocolate if anything lol

even maple sugar free syrup on my meat..just need something saucy guess lol
Old 08-13-2014, 05:00 PM   #387
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: PACarolsue
Good evening! I have been considering Dukan for the past few days, and I having trouble finding an active Dukan forum. Why is that? Is it because it's hard to stay on this WOE? It just doesn't seem to be as popular as other such as Atkins. I read the book, know the rules, and am planning on starting my 3 day Attack on Monday. By then I should have used up all the fresh produce I have on hand, and I think 3 days of PP would be easier to to during the week than starting on a weekend. It would be a cinch for me if it weren't for my carbohydrate addict husband. I tend to eat low carb, but I have to cook his carbs for him and just avoid them myself.
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 04:36 PM   #388
Senior LCF Member

Hi Dukanieatas. I'm still out here plugging away. Weight is continuing to drop slowly, oh so slowly but I'm moving in the right direction anyway. I do a lot of Pilates for rehab since surgery on my knee and it has become a big part of my lifestyle now.

I'm wondering how everyone else is doing. I miss my Dukan buddies. Ok--wanted to do a quick check in.

Sue
Old 11-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Hi Sue, I've been well off the plan doing a bit more fat. However, I'm back to drop some water weight gained off plan with low carb salty food.

Also avoiding the fat again lol.

Yesterday started November 1st

today day two and dropped one pound which is good just 3lbs left

I keep forgetting I can eat and fear that I have to watch calories too lol.

However, I can tell appetite coming on so not going to stop myself from eating a huge amount of chicken or lean pork loin.

Right now keeping it just lean meat roasted in oven and seasoned with some splenda adds for a sweet taste to dry meat and season with garlic and blk pepper or something else.

So low salt/ low fat and high protein at the moment.

I don't know if I should keep it at 1500calories range for awhile or if it be ok to eat more and not restrict cause of fear I'd blow up, however, so far in a day to drop a pound is great and get my body back as it was is on my mind, but I don't want to starve doing it lol.

I do wonder....U know if I ever tried making a dessert like nonfat cheese cake dukan or anything around there is it as free to eat as much as it is to eat unlimited meat or is there really reason to avoid prepared low fat duakn approved foods?
Old 11-03-2014, 02:58 AM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Hi natosha. Good to hear from you here. I'm doing mostly paleo eating right now and sticking with whole and natural foods and it's working well for me is what I can tell u regarding special treats.

I'm on the verge of making it into the 190's--a big deal for me. I think I will celebrate with posting some before and current pics soon if I can figure out how.

Sue