Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #31
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iamfaithful
Meakness, sure it is doable...just have faith in yourself!

Susan, I think your plan will be a winner... this winter with all the holidays will be really taxing on everyone calorie/carb wise... I am happy to see you have your plan in place already... Remind me when you start & we can make the journey together!

I got the Crown Prince sardines yesterday...I got the ones in hot sauce & mustard but will have to look again at the ones in oil as the sodium in these is 460... it is doable for me but not on a regular basis....the tuna I get has 300 so for the flavor & change a couple times a week would be ok..

Weight at Dr yday was 171 so if it is heavier than at home I am good! Visit with Doc in room was over 2 hours... FUN! He is a personal friend as well & we had a lot to discuss in addition to my medical needs... I dont have a GP or a NP right now so my GYN is the closest thing I have....We discussed him sending me to a Neuro Doc because of something that happened in June... my speech was broken/not functioning for about a week & it still happens occasionally... he had a medical term for it (aphasia??spelling)... It is not as severe not but still happens almost daily (stress does not trigger it) Oh Well getting older has its inconviences!

Carry on, ladies!
iamfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: stilldews
WOE: Dukan
Good going on the weight Faithful. Sorry to hear about your speech problem and hope it's resolving now. Scarey! Wonder if you had a ministroke? The sardines I got were the ones packed in water with no salt added.

Iam, 8 pounds a month is a very reasonable goal, but sometimes we just have to be satisfied with what our bodies are willing to give up. Dukan seems to have enough variety that the time goes fast and it doesn't get boring.
stilldews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:04 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Zanjabil
Stats: 215/195/145
WOE: Ketosis/ mostly carnivorous
Start Date: 8/12/13 (again)
Hi checking in too.
Still going strong with a few bites or too off plan. Today I'm at a new low of 170.8! 160's Here I Come!
The holiday plan sounds good to me, count me in for that.
Zanjabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, my doc/friend told me it was not a TIA as they only last minutes. He said the reason I need to get it checked & have some testing run is that aphasia only occurs with some type of brain damage, trama, tumor or bleeding. There may be some cells that arnt firing properly & he said best to know my brains condition. I know what condition it is in....very few living cells & I need every one I can get

The Neuro.. here in Henderson is highly regarded in the medical field but he wants his patients to accept him as "gospel" & I have difficulity relating to a dr like that. I need someone that maybe doesnt "KNOW IT ALL" & is willing to search for answers TOGETHER... Awe.... ya'll know me well enough by now ... I have been through doctors this year like most people change socks.... I am not concerned now that I have a name....
Old 08-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Coconut Cake (vanilla or chocolate)

This was posted on one of my group websites... thought of all of you....

Coconut Flour Vanilla Cake
Diet Compliance: Gluten-Free/ Dairy Free/ GAPS/ Low Oxalate/ Paleo
This recipe has been adapted from Elana Amsterdam's "Vanilla Cupcakes" in Gluten-Free Cupcakes using all SCD/GAPS compliant ingredients. I've made this many times since and it always turns out great. The texture is very forgiving. Coconut flour makes a cake fluffier and lighter than with nut flour. It's my favorite gluten-free flour at the moment. The vanilla is strong and delicious in this recipe. Add raw cacoa powder to turn it into a chocolate coconut cake.
 1 ¼ cups coconut flour
 1 teaspoon sea salt
 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
 8 large pastured eggs
 2/3 cup melted grass-fed ghee (or use coconut oil)
 1 cup raw honey
 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
 2/3 cup cacao powder (optional)
 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F. Grease and flour two 8-inch cake pans. In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda (and raw cacao if adding) In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted ghee, honey and vanilla extract. Blend the wet ingredients into the coconut flour mixture with a handheld mixer until thoroughly combined.
Bake for 35-40 minutes. Once inserted toothpick comes out dry (a few moist crumbs), cake is ready. Let cook in pan, then cool on rack. Frost after cake is cool. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
FROSTING
 1 1/2 cups of cashews
 1 cup of water
 2 teaspoons vanilla
 7 dates
 a tiny pinch of salt
Mix all ingredients in the blender on high to whip into a thick cashew cream.
Top with fresh organic blueberries or strawberries Enjoy!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Someone suggested to sprinkle cinnamon (or your favorite flavor) on top of coffee grounds before brewing. I did just that today with cinnamon & some vanilla... I am impressed!!!! ....wonder what cocoa powder would do????

Still no batteries in my ... I feel so liberated! I actually think NOT knowing helps keep me focused!

Last edited by iamfaithful; 08-17-2012 at 06:03 AM..
Old 08-17-2012, 06:35 AM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Yum, iamfaithful you find the best recipes! Saving this one. Well ladies I'm in the 160's !! Today I weighed in at 168.4. This is definitely the best diet ever! I haven't seen the 160's since 8 years ago when I got married Hope everyone else is doing great.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Old 08-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: stilldews
Congratulations on getting into the 160's. Not sure what it is about Dukan, but it does seem to get a lot of us back to numbers we haven't seen in years and years. Keep up the good work.
stilldews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:50 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Ice Cube Recipe

Sit back & relax.... Read the comments & get your laugh on!
Ice Cubes Recipe - Food.com - 420398
Old 08-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfaithful View Post
Sit back & relax.... Read the comments & get your laugh on!
Ice Cubes Recipe - Food.com - 420398
Lol

Well ladies just as I suspected I gained weight after Ramadhan (month of fasting)was over (3lbs)
so some of that was probably water weight. I admit that I haven't stuck 100% to plan but nor have I gone completely off. It's been challaging, we have a huge feast after the last day and 3 days of celebration. I'm struggling to get back on track. Help! I keep having sugar cravings! I do really good until late afternoon or after dinner.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 227/211.6/170.0
Start Date: January 2012(1st) January 2014(2nd)
Hey! Super busy but I'm still sticking to plan most days. This morning I was 168.8 but on a Monday I'm usually up 2 or 3 but I'm enjoying those weekends

Planning to get serious and shed the next 14 before the end of the year.
Paranoidsoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanjabil View Post
Lol

Well ladies just as I suspected I gained weight after Ramadhan (month of fasting)was over (3lbs)
so some of that was probably water weight. I admit that I haven't stuck 100% to plan but nor have I gone completely off. It's been challaging, we have a huge feast after the last day and 3 days of celebration. I'm struggling to get back on track. Help! I keep having sugar cravings! I do really good until late afternoon or after dinner.
You may need more protein or healthy fats in the afternoon... Try some avocado or a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil... I realize this is NOT Dukan but it may just turn the trick in the afternoon... better than munching on the wrong things... the healthy fats curb hunger & VCO is really good for that. Dont like VCO?? A pat of REAL BUTTER will work instead....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidsoutherner View Post
Hey! Super busy but I'm still sticking to plan most days. This morning I was 168.8 but on a Monday I'm usually up 2 or 3 but I'm enjoying those weekends

Planning to get serious and shed the next 14 before the end of the year.

Paranoid, sometimes we have to remain stable & bounce a bit within a range... Helped me to know the weight was gone for good... All my size 14 are officially gone except for the shorts I use to work in the yard... My short 16s left a long time ago (save 1 pair for a reminder). Keep up the good work!
Old 08-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Pattygirl
Stats: 237.4/231.2/135
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: restart December 2013
New to Dukan

I am glad to find a thread here for the Dukan Diet. Just recently heard about it when I commented on how good a beautician looked when I went to the beauty shop. Shared with me about the diet and showed me the book. I bought the book and wasn't sure I wanted to do it because of the FF foods since I think at least LF is better. However, I have diabetes (numbers are where some docs call it pre-diabetic, but doesn't really matter what you call it. I need to get it under control. Recently have been experiencing some swelling when I hurt my right knee overdoing my exercises. Long story short, I've decided that I need the benefits I can get with Dukan, so here I am. Starting the diet this morning. It's 2 am and I haven't gone to bed yet, but will be in Phase 1 when I get up. So I would like to join your group. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

Patty

I will Eat to Live! I will NOT Live to Eat!
I WILL NOT ALLOW FOOD TO HAVE ANY
POWER OVER ME!!!
Pattygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Pattygirl
As you get into the Dukan WOE you will find that you will "tweak" certain things to fit your body's personal needs. It is a marvelous way of life... & so flexable when you are around family gatherings... you can do PV & no one would ever know you were eating different. Get your 20 minutes a day in & plenty of water... dont forgot your oat brand (lots of ways to fix it) & please dont get discouraged if you have a "going" back up... happens to most everyone in the begining... keep some magnesium, stool softeners, or a good laxative on hand. The oat brand works well for this but not for everyone...

Happy eating & losing. Lots of success stories here...

We Have been starting a new thread every month but I am thinking starting in Sept we will just have one continuous thread to make it easier for newbies to follow progress... Watcha think ladies????
Old 08-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Faithful for the warm welcome and the info. I got a really good Greek yogurt to use. Do you prefer Kefir to yogurt or do you use both? I never heard of kumbucha but read about it online and really like the benefits of it. It would be helpful to me and DH with some issues. Which do you use and where do you get yours? We have a Earth Fare here where I hope I can find it. I'm kind of stuck at home right now until this knee heals. So can't do much walking. Although I will work up some sort of exercise along the way. I will look up the previous Dukaniestas and do more reading on here. Thanks for your help and suggestions. I probably will do some tweaking eventually. Even now I have to drink my joint juice once a day while starting the diet. So I'm not considered 100%, but I didn't think I should wait to start it. I finally decided if I keep putting it off, there will always be a reason not to start. Right now that is the only deviation. Just got to get the weight off and the knee well. The knee and joints benefits is one of the reasons I'm interested in the kumbucha.

Thanks again.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 227/211.6/170.0
Start Date: January 2012(1st) January 2014(2nd)
Thanks iamfaithful. I think you are right these last two months I've been holding steady up and down just a tad. Now I'm ready to get started in September to drop another 15 before New years!! I am wearing all 10's in pants now...I still have three 12's but they are loose. And I have been amazed but all my new tops for fall are mediums. I love it since staring January it was xl tops and size 18 pants. I am working on running again and that's surely gonna help with weight coming off.

In 2012 I lost 60. In 2013 I found the majority of it again...now in 2014 I will fix it!
Paranoidsoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #48
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hello Ladies, just checking in. I haven't been on the boards much lately. Lots going on. I'm going to do another set of Attack and then transition back into Cruise. I hope you all have a lovely Sunday. Continue to keep up the good work.

Take care,
Meek
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:51 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattygirl View Post
Thanks Faithful for the warm welcome and the info. I got a really good Greek yogurt to use. Do you prefer Kefir to yogurt or do you use both? I never heard of kumbucha but read about it online and really like the benefits of it. It would be helpful to me and DH with some issues. Which do you use and where do you get yours? We have a Earth Fare here where I hope I can find it. I'm kind of stuck at home right now until this knee heals. So can't do much walking. Although I will work up some sort of exercise along the way. I will look up the previous Dukaniestas and do more reading on here. Thanks for your help and suggestions. I probably will do some tweaking eventually. Even now I have to drink my joint juice once a day while starting the diet. So I'm not considered 100%, but I didn't think I should wait to start it. I finally decided if I keep putting it off, there will always be a reason not to start. Right now that is the only deviation. Just got to get the weight off and the knee well. The knee and joints benefits is one of the reasons I'm interested in the kumbucha.

Thanks again.
Did you have a knee replacement? I probably drink a quart of MK almost every day (culture my own)... Water Kefir usually a 16oz bottle every day... Ginger beer usually several times a week during the hot weather & Kombucha every day. I culture all of these myself at home. Find me on FB & maybe I can link you to a good source for KT, MK & WK.

As for the yogurt I was making that as well but switched to MK... I do eat Chobani (less expensive from Fage) every day for the protein content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidsoutherner View Post
Thanks iamfaithful. I think you are right these last two months I've been holding steady up and down just a tad. Now I'm ready to get started in September to drop another 15 before New years!! I am wearing all 10's in pants now...I still have three 12's but they are loose. And I have been amazed but all my new tops for fall are mediums. I love it since staring January it was xl tops and size 18 pants. I am working on running again and that's surely gonna help with weight coming off.
I finally have all my 14 (long pants) gone! I dont like things that tug in the slightest so I dont wear my 12s around the house just my 14 shorts...but winter is coming way too fast... I have to find more 12s... It is nice to be in the smaller sizes! I can just see you in 10s!!! WTG !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hello Ladies, just checking in. I haven't been on the boards much lately. Lots going on. I'm going to do another set of Attack and then transition back into Cruise. I hope you all have a lovely Sunday. Continue to keep up the good work.

Take care,
Meek
Meekness, take care & keep at it... someitmes attack for a few days is good but dont over do it. Glad to see you checking in.

Any thoughts anyone on having a continuous thread starting in Sept??? I think it would be easier for people to find us & keep up with our journeys... Hugs!
Old 08-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Faithful - No knee replacement. I injured it exerciing about 6 week ago. Overdid it doing too long on my new recumbent bike and I think it came on becaue I used a machine at the Y that I later learned you aren't to do if you have a tendency to weak knee. As far as I knew, I didn't have that weakness. Of course, my age might have something to do with that. I will look you up on FB. I've been reading about the kefir and the kombucha. Never heard of the ginger beer.

My weight was down to 229 this morning from the 234 starting weight yesterday. Of course I know that is from losing some of the swelling I've had lately. Hopefully the rest of it will come off a little faster on the this.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Pattygirl, got your request! 5lb in a day is pretty impressive.
We know a lot of that is water but we take the water loss as well. Eating differently will take you time to acquire but this is such a successful eating program. I walked through a new grocery store in town yesterday & realized there are so few things there I would purchase... I rarely buy boxes or cans of anything... select frozen things... & I guess I have just become picky about what goes into this body. Of course that doesnt mean I dont grab the pizza crust off my grankids plates or get a thin slice of cake or banana bread when I want one... I just realize after I eat those things why it is NOT on my WOE any longer. Good thing I only cook for myself... I can make one thing & eat off it all week then make something different next week.

I remember years back when I was 239 now somewhere between 165-172... batteries died in scale & I refuse to get new ones.... so liberating! Clothes still fit well so I dont think about the weight just being healthy.... Hugs!
Old 08-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #52
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/168.5/155
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Just starting lurking here and am researching this WOE and am fairly impressed. I've been doing JUDDD for a couple of months and trying to keep it low carb on my up days, thus the interest in Dukan. One of my buddds on another thread is a Dukaniesta which piqued my interest. The last few months have been an eye-opener as I haven't done low calorie in ages and my spreadsheet on my recent eating has indicated this may be what I'm looking for as a permanent WOE. Thanks to all he help and the links from you, they've been very helpful.

Just my vote on the continuous thread, as a newbie....I think the monthly link may be better. That said, I'll have a hard time finding the other links to your past threads, but I think it'll be worth the search.

thanks again....BBL

Set a goal; Create an action plan; Follow the plan

Plan or Avoid or Plan to Avoid

Patience and Persistence not perfection
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:09 AM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssarge View Post
Just starting lurking here and am researching this WOE and am fairly impressed. I've been doing JUDDD for a couple of months and trying to keep it low carb on my up days, thus the interest in Dukan. One of my buddds on another thread is a Dukaniesta which piqued my interest. The last few months have been an eye-opener as I haven't done low calorie in ages and my spreadsheet on my recent eating has indicated this may be what I'm looking for as a permanent WOE. Thanks to all he help and the links from you, they've been very helpful.

Just my vote on the continuous thread, as a newbie....I think the monthly link may be better. That said, I'll have a hard time finding the other links to your past threads, but I think it'll be worth the search.

thanks again....BBL
The Dukan thread started about May of last year...
Old 08-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbMe
Stats: 250/200.6/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 7/7/2013
May I join you?

I plan to start Sept 4th when everything settles down in my life (school, kids, etc.) and I have time to concentrate on ME, but in the mean time I have the books have been reading, reading, reading.

What draws me to this plan is fast RESULTS, eat as much as you want, and NO tracking calories! Sounds perfect!!!!!

And like Patty, I'm having trouble with my knees! I'm just finishing a round of physical therapy and their number 1 suggestion is to drop the pounds! So here I am!

I am so thankful to have found this thread to provide the support I need. I plan to post daily. So just a few more days....

Does anyone have any suggestions for those just starting out or any comments on what to expect?

Thanks, so much and I'll be BACK soon!
----------------------------------------
Linda
LowCarbMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Get your water, oat brand & 20 minutes of walking... If you cant do that because of your knees & have access to a pool...water is terrific! Keep stool softeners/laxatives on hand til your body adjusts. GET ALL THE JUNK OUT OF THE HOUSE IF POSSIBLE. Lay in a store of healthy protein sources even when on phase 2 as you can ALWAYS EAT PROTEIN. Watch your salt intake. I make several turkey patties ahead for a week so I can heat up quickly, or just grab one cold. Find a good plain Greek yogurt to eat...good protein source... you can add sf jello or sf drink flavors to it to make a fruit flavored. You can also put cocoa powder & sweetner into Greek yogurt let it set a while & it is an instant chocolate mousse. Good luck!
Old 08-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #56
Senior LCF Member

IAmfaithful, you have a point the sweets I'm craving and taking bites have been heavy on the fats too. And I've been craving peanuts. I'm going to do the VCO. I've also been using a splash of whole milk in my hot drinks, maybe it's the fats that I wanted. Thank you! Today I was 171.8 jot too bad I have to remind myself I lost 14lbs since 7/2/12!
Old 08-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #57
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Purrcy'smom
Stats: 216/193.5/158
WOE: Dukan and the CTFLC
Start Date: May 9, 2011
Welcome Pattygirl! I am an on again off again board member- (my limited computer time makes it hard to get here all the time)but everyone here is great, and this is the first plan that worked for me in years. I lost 28 lbs, and have 30 more to go. Have sort of plateaued, but have not been giving it 100% either- and I know ,that when we do, it works!
This is a very supportive group! Hi everyone!
Purrcy'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #58
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Purrcy'smom for the warm welcome. I'm going back and reading the old Dukan threads. I'm using Iamfaithful's profile to find where she posted on them so I can read about others who have lost weight doing this. I wonder if backtracking you Iamfaithful is the same as stalking?

Linda I'm a newbie here myself by just a few days. I've been lowcarbing my way for a while and didn't start Dukan until I decided last week that I just had to do it to get the swelling off this leg. I sleep with my legs elevated but it wasn't coming down much until I remembered that I had a pillow that would raise them higher and today I was down 2 more lbs to make a 7 lb water weight loss. I still have to get some more water weight off before I get to actual weight loss. I agree that getting the weight off will help us a long way. I am thrilled to find a Dukan thread where we can all support each other. This is a great place to learn so much. Hope your knee gets better soon.

Mssarge I researched this a lot before I decided to do it. I decided that I am doing Modified because I don't want to do FF as I think we need some good fat. I've done FF and my hair got too dry and my nails were brittle. My beautician I had then was a lowcarber and told me I needed some fat. She said the hair of people in that town was too dry because they didn't eat any fat.

Zanjabil I think it is easy to forget how much we lose because we look at the lb or 2 here and there. Ten years ago I lost about 65 lbs and even though I was wearing smaller close and everyone told me how good I looked, I never thought it was enough (which I did have more to lose), but I got discouraged trying to go lower and just gave up and gained almost all of it back. I way about 21 lbs lower than where I started back then. So try to see all you have lost so you don't get caught up in how far you have to go. As I say that, I think I just might get some graph paper and keep a chart so I can see my progress. My goal is to get all the weight off I need to lose and then stay there. We can all do this together.

Everyone have a great evening.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

As requested...I think I have all since I joined.Stilldews has some great snack ideas

The Dukan Diet
DUKAN EATING PLAN FYI
Dukan Diet - Joyful June!!!
Dukan Diet -- Jubilant July!! We can do this!!
Dukan Diet -- Awesome August!! One day at a time!!
Dukan Diet -- Stunning September! Impossible things happen!
Dukan Diet- Overcoming October's Obstacles
Dukan Diet: Nutritious November!!
Dukan .... Determined in December
Dukan Divas Dive into a Jan 2012
Dukan Divas Fight Fat in February
Dukan Diet Followers Melt Down in March
Dukan Dieters Aim for an Amazing April!
Dukan Dieters Master the Munchies in May
Dukan dieters losing it in June!
Jumpin' July, Batman! Dukan Thread makes it to another July!
and here we are in August again...... Still a few of us here from a year ago...Stilldews is on maintenance & so am I for now... Others have just jumped back in... LETS DO THIS LADIES!

I think for Sept I will make a Dukaniesta thread and we will see how a continuous one runs for us... I have had several say they wanted to read back on our members progress, recipies etc & having it all in one place will be easy to track our progress. You may want to post your weight occasionally so those of you that dont have a journal can have something to look back on that is easy to find. I might suggest that some of you start journals...they really help some... It is your personal journal & you can vent or anything in them.... We can always go back to monthly just let me know.... Hugs!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:32 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LowCarbMe
Stats: 250/200.6/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 7/7/2013
Good Mornin!

iamfaithful: Thanks so much for posting all the links! This is really going to help me with my research and stay motivated until my start date!

Also, I will look into creating a journal when I begin! Good idea!

Patty: I haven't even started but I am thinking of modifications myself! I know I can't do most FF diary, it has no taste to me! I can only do ff greek yogurt. Also, I've been on lowcarb for quite awhile and I just need me some fat!

So curious, wondering what you have decided for your modifications? It's a fine balance for sure, restrictions vs. being able to stay on a program!

Also, have you been putting cold to your knee off and on throughout the day? I bag of frozen peas works well here! This works wonders for me, but YMMV!

Okay ladies, I think my body is going to be in SHOCK when I start this WOE!

Everyone, have a wonderful day!
LowCarbMe is online now   Reply With Quote