Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #391
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
i did break down and buy it (kindle version) and am really glad i did. it's really motivating!
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #392
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 144/142.7/130
WOE: IE/M&E
I bought the book. Found it on Amazon for about $3, plus shipping it was under $10. Not really anything the web site doesn't tell you, but I found value in reading it and getting into it. I really like the podcasts on his website. In fact thanks for asking that very question. I'm pulling out the book tonight and since DH is out of town I'll play some of the podcasts while I'm cooking. I'm getting excited about this now! I've only had two meals so far today, no snacks, I'm going to call my chocolate cherry smoothie and a legal "if you got to guess" meal and starting now.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #393
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: sheri81428
WOE: LC
Start Date: January 2003
Thanks. I'll take a look online tonight and get it. I have a Nook so I'll see if they have it on B&N. Have a GREAT night.
sheri81428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay Bud, what's ya doing? LC or whatever? Are you still exercising? Weighing once a week? I know your losses were great when you got home, are you down to pre-vacation, below, still losing? Any tweaks you’d like to share?

Inquiring minds need to know.
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #395
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sadly, still holding some ...too much...vacation weight. weighing weekly. Haven't exercised. Just eating my 3 plates with no specific plan. Alhto I have gravitated lc the last couple days. I need to get back to my highly motivated self like when I first got home.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So what were you doing when you got home that was working so well?
Old 09-28-2012, 04:10 AM   #397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

basically, low fat and about 1200 cals, within no-s principles. :/
Old 09-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #398
Junior LCF Member

Happy Friday! Setting my mind to stick to plan this weekend, LC combined with NO S.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Back at ya! Me too!

I did well yesterday spur of the moment. I just had that feeling of focus starting that I have been lacking. I did have a .50 bump up but calories were awful high, due in part to a Latte Brevé I had. Technically legal, but not helpful. Plus I was pretty high in the carb department with my Chocolate Cherry Smoothie I had for breakfast. So not going to worry too much on that for the short term. I'm going to have a thoughtful N day today. Enjoy my S days, but keep it low carbish for the most part and then be ready to focus Monday. Starting Thursday I head to the Redwoods for the weekend. I may have a few extra S days or alter them, not sure. But that is the beauty of No S, it allows for life.

Not sure where I'm headed after vacation just yet. I was originally going to do another short HCG round, but if I can get this dialed to the point of maintenance, if not loss, I might just hang here for a while.

Have a great weekend!
Old 09-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #400
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Hey Sunday Welcome!
To be honest I'm suffering from diet and journaling exhaustion. One of the reasons I came to No S was the fact that I didn't need to. If I can figure this out to lose or even maintain without it I will consider it a huge success. I'm not saying never, just not at the moment. I do appreciate the suggestion though.

Sounds like you are really doing well on JUDDD Isn't it amazing how when you stop trying to eat as much as you're possibly allowed you start wanting less?
Amen to the diet exhaustion. I am going to finish reading this thread......and follow it. Sounds quite interesting.
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #401
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Welcome Karen

We're a little weary here, but not giving in or giving up. Please feel free to join us.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #402
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well it was a bit of an interesting day. I had my Crustless Quiche ready for breakfast. I looked at it a thought "I don't need or want all this and I really want some of the Holiday Grapes I bought for DH" but, I can only have One plate and I'm trying to do low carb. I tried to find a smaller dish to split the quiche but ended up running out with the whole thing and some grapes. I ate 1/2 the quiche, and half the grapes, was totally satisfied and stopped. For lunch I finished both and most of a chicken thigh. As I was shopping, and still hungry, I was looking for "no seconds and not sweets" so ended up getting a Light Muscle Milk, Not bad, filled me up 1/2 way through and stopped. Tonight the menu DH requested was spaghetti. I had some Sausages, bought some sauce and WW pasta, but planned on serving mine over broccoli. DH decided all's he wanted was pasta and sauce. So I made me pasta with butter, EVOO, garlic and cheese. One plate, although I probably could have eaten three and been miserable. But, Oh My, Happy Tummy! I feel very empowered at the moment. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #403
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraAnn View Post
Hi ladies...just got caught up on reading everyone's progress. Sounds like you're all doing great! I added a mod...I think Dazygurl talked about it. I am doing a low carb breakfast and lunch, and a regular dinner. I kinda put myself in a bind. My son is getting married March 9th, and I ordered my dresses two sizes smaller. What in the world was I thinking? LOL Butttt, I actually feel great doing it. I had a decent Sunday foodwise, but man Saturday was an all out food-fest. What I'm finding is I don't like that feeling at all. I think it was just stress and nerves. But I'm really going to buy into the "sometimes" rule that Cheryl talked about and stick to it. It's not supposed to be a food fest (I'm going to keep telling myself that I think I'll buy me a special treat for each day, but otherwise stick to what I'm doing. Two LC meals and one regular is no problem at all for me.

All of this has been a long time coming for me, though, and the realization that 3 meals of what I want a day, even though they are small, and a shake and/or small snack keep me maintaining really well. So, once I get the 20-25 off, I know exactly how I'll maintain.

The cool thing though is I don't feel deprived even doing it this way. I think key for me is being able to eat dinner and have the same thing my hub eats. So no special foods.

Hang in there Terri...it'll all work out. With you guys coming off HCG and me having had weight loss surgery, we're kinda in the same boat of having been on really restrictive diets, low low cal/carb, so it'll take our bodies time to adjust.

I wanted to add (so you don't think I'm abandoning ship) that I would not have made the modification had I not ordered a dress two sizes smaller, but this is my only child getting married and I want to look good in pics. He and I are soooo close and have been all his life. It about killed me when he moved out and on with his life, but I'm finally getting there where I can accept it. He's an amazing young man with a good heart and so proud of him!

I forgot to say, Dazygyrl... your pic is gorgeous! You are stunning!

Have a great day tomorrow everyone!
Your modification sounds like CAD diet. That one works for me, and seems to be a lot like the No S diet.
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #404
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

awesome job, bud!

being sane about portion feels so great! i just need to remember that with every meal.

Last edited by dazygyrl; 09-30-2012 at 04:43 AM..
Old 10-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #405
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Nicole T
Stats: 193/189/170
WOE: hCG/Paleo
Start Date: 10/7/13
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. Well, I wish I had better news to report but after doing No S for about a month and not weighing, I got on the scale yesterday and am up to 181.6 This is roughly 9 lbs higher than when I started No S.

As you could probably tell from some of the menus I posted, I *thought* I was still being pretty good during the week (I still tried to stay away from gluten and used mostly brown rice wraps or Whole Foods gluten free prarie bread). On the weekends, I never felt like I went crazy. Maybe some fries with my meal or a dessert here or there (usually only one of the weekend days, not both). I did usually eat a piece of challah french toast on Sunday mornings when we went out to eat along with my omelete or eggs.

Unfortunately for me, I really think my body is just THAT sensitive to sugar and carbs and adding any amount in, no matter how small I think it is, does negatively affect my weight. I am now pushing staying in my 12's and even tried on a pair of 14's at Old Navy (the Flirt fit) that unfortunately fit me perfectly.

So as much as I did NOT want to have to modify No S (since it kinda defeats the purpose of not having to be crazy with everything you eat), I think I need to basically do Paleo during the week and then on the weekends keep doing Paleo but maybe have some Paleo treats (like sweets made with almond and coconut flour and a little coconut nectar as a sweetner).

I definitely am typing this with a heavy heart since I REALLY wanted vanilla No S to work but it clearly isn't since a 9lb gain is pretty major in less than 4 weeks.

Anyone have any thoughts for me???
Old 10-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #406
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ugh...so sorry to hear that, nicole. i too am up, some from before my vacation plus vacation gain. but i know that if i simply control how much is on my plates better, i should see better results on the scale...it's purely MY own doing...so i guess the only thing i can offer is maybe reevaluate how much is on your plate in addition to WHAT is on it? for me it's about HOW MUCH. sad but i need to accept it. have you posted on the no-s board for input?
Old 10-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #407
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
ugh...so sorry to hear that, nicole. i too am up, some from before my vacation plus vacation gain. but i know that if i simply control how much is on my plates better, i should see better results on the scale...it's purely MY own doing...so i guess the only thing i can offer is maybe reevaluate how much is on your plate in addition to WHAT is on it? for me it's about HOW MUCH. sad but i need to accept it. have you posted on the no-s board for input?
Funny enough, I was wondering if I was even eating enough! I never stuff my plates full. I measured our dinner plates and they have 8 in of useable space so thats not as huge as our paper plates that we sometimes use that are more like 10-12! I did write on the No S board today so we'll see what they say. Oh and I ahve been walking 30-40 minutes, 5 days a week at a pretty fast rate so it's not that I'm not exercising either
Nicole T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #408
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

well, then maybe you aren't eating enough. i suppose it wouldn't hurt to try eating a bit more for a week and see?
Old 10-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #409
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm Sorry Nicole! I am have not found No S my answer so far either. It seems to be a good resting spot to live for a while but unfortunately I have not found it the lifestyle plan I was hoping for. However, as with all the plans here, I have learned some valuable tools I will take with me. The whole idea of gluttony is really hitting home with me. I'm also keeping the minimum (14 min) of exercise. Like you I'm going to work on keeping my "carb friendly treats” to S days. I think like Sheri, I'm heading towards a low carb/No S morph plan.

I'm getting ready to go on a mini vacation at the end of the week and was on the No S website last night getting a little dose of common sense to pack with me. I'm not making any rash decisions until I return from vacation. There is still a remote chance I may do a short round when I return depending on what Mr. Scale has to say on my return.

So did you or are you doing another round? How's that going for you? More protocol or rogue?
Old 10-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #410
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole T View Post
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. Well, I wish I had better news to report but after doing No S for about a month and not weighing, I got on the scale yesterday and am up to 181.6 This is roughly 9 lbs higher than when I started No S.

As you could probably tell from some of the menus I posted, I *thought* I was still being pretty good during the week (I still tried to stay away from gluten and used mostly brown rice wraps or Whole Foods gluten free prarie bread). On the weekends, I never felt like I went crazy. Maybe some fries with my meal or a dessert here or there (usually only one of the weekend days, not both). I did usually eat a piece of challah french toast on Sunday mornings when we went out to eat along with my omelete or eggs.

Unfortunately for me, I really think my body is just THAT sensitive to sugar and carbs and adding any amount in, no matter how small I think it is, does negatively affect my weight. I am now pushing staying in my 12's and even tried on a pair of 14's at Old Navy (the Flirt fit) that unfortunately fit me perfectly.

So as much as I did NOT want to have to modify No S (since it kinda defeats the purpose of not having to be crazy with everything you eat), I think I need to basically do Paleo during the week and then on the weekends keep doing Paleo but maybe have some Paleo treats (like sweets made with almond and coconut flour and a little coconut nectar as a sweetner).

I definitely am typing this with a heavy heart since I REALLY wanted vanilla No S to work but it clearly isn't since a 9lb gain is pretty major in less than 4 weeks.

Anyone have any thoughts for me???
Same here Nicole -- gluten sensitive...any carbs affect my weight. I have to stay away from them when trying to lose weight. After I'm at goal, I can add in VERY few, otherwise I end up in the same boat I'm in right now...overweight :-(
Old 10-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #411
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
I'm Sorry Nicole! I am have not found No S my answer so far either. It seems to be a good resting spot to live for a while but unfortunately I have not found it the lifestyle plan I was hoping for. However, as with all the plans here, I have learned some valuable tools I will take with me. The whole idea of gluttony is really hitting home with me. I'm also keeping the minimum (14 min) of exercise. Like you I'm going to work on keeping my "carb friendly treats” to S days. I think like Sheri, I'm heading towards a low carb/No S morph plan.

I'm getting ready to go on a mini vacation at the end of the week and was on the No S website last night getting a little dose of common sense to pack with me. I'm not making any rash decisions until I return from vacation. There is still a remote chance I may do a short round when I return depending on what Mr. Scale has to say on my return.

So did you or are you doing another round? How's that going for you? More protocol or rogue?
The thing is that I would have been more than happy for it to have been a good "resting spot" for me at 173 but I can't be ok with it making me gain 9 lbs in a month! I REALLY don't want to have to do Paleo again BUT...if I'm being 100% honest with myself, I did feel much better while eating that way. As soon as I started adding grains back into my diet, the bloating and gas came. It wasn't until I started eating them again that I realized how very little I ever passed gas while eating Paleo LOL

I'm really not sure I could handle another round of hcg at this point. The last time I was on it I swore I would never do it again. I become a mega B**ch and basically don't want to leave the house because the food temptations are everywhere. My boyfriend got upset because I wouldn't go to the movies with him but I could not stand to sit there and smell other people eating the popcorn and candy and know that I couldn't have it!

There is a smigeon of a chance I might do a round in January as a "new year clean up" but I certainly don't feel up to a round right now! The problem is that I'm not sure that eating Paleo at this point will take the weight off of me. Like many others, I can maintain on Atkins/Paleo but I don't usually lose. Guess we'll see. I'm going to be really strict until Friday and not even use any almond or coconut flour or sweet potatoes and see what the scale says and go from there.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #412
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheri81428 View Post
Same here Nicole -- gluten sensitive...any carbs affect my weight. I have to stay away from them when trying to lose weight. After I'm at goal, I can add in VERY few, otherwise I end up in the same boat I'm in right now...overweight :-(
It just makes me SO mad because I looked around at all these skinny women this weekend at the football game eating hotdogs and drinking regular cokes and I wondered why in the world they can do that and I can't. Not that I want those specific things because I wouldn't eat/drink those even if I could. I just want to be able to eat NORMAL without being crazy!

I've said all along that I could see if I was eating out at McDonalds a few times a week or eating candy bars or bags of Doritoes, but I'm not! I'm getting fat off of brown rice wraps and white potatoes here and there. Just SO frustrating
Old 10-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #413
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
It just makes me SO mad because I looked around at all these skinny women this weekend at the football game eating hotdogs and drinking regular cokes and I wondered why in the world they can do that and I can't. Not that I want those specific things because I wouldn't eat/drink those even if I could. I just want to be able to eat NORMAL without being crazy!

I've said all along that I could see if I was eating out at McDonalds a few times a week or eating candy bars or bags of Doritoes, but I'm not! I'm getting fat off of brown rice wraps and white potatoes here and there. Just SO frustrating
I understand, it's SO frustrating! I watched a Dr. Oz show recently and there is a quiz on his site regarding gluten sensitivity if you're interested. (I think this is the forum where you can't post links, but if you go to his site and search gluten sensitivity it will come up.) My mom has celiac and it runs in the family, two of my sisters have it too. Fortunately I was tested and did not but my mom swears it's because I do eat low carb so it wouldn't show up. At the minimum, I know I'm sensitive to it.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
The thing is that I would have been more than happy for it to have been a good "resting spot" for me at 173 but I can't be ok with it making me gain 9 lbs in a month! I REALLY don't want to have to do Paleo again BUT...if I'm being 100% honest with myself, I did feel much better while eating that way. As soon as I started adding grains back into my diet, the bloating and gas came. It wasn't until I started eating them again that I realized how very little I ever passed gas while eating Paleo LOL

I'm really not sure I could handle another round of hcg at this point. The last time I was on it I swore I would never do it again. I become a mega B**ch and basically don't want to leave the house because the food temptations are everywhere. My boyfriend got upset because I wouldn't go to the movies with him but I could not stand to sit there and smell other people eating the popcorn and candy and know that I couldn't have it!

There is a smigeon of a chance I might do a round in January as a "new year clean up" but I certainly don't feel up to a round right now! The problem is that I'm not sure that eating Paleo at this point will take the weight off of me. Like many others, I can maintain on Atkins/Paleo but I don't usually lose. Guess we'll see. I'm going to be really strict until Friday and not even use any almond or coconut flour or sweet potatoes and see what the scale says and go from there.
Yeah I gained too, not quite that fast, but too much to be called maintaining. I did No S with extra carbs this weekend and was reminded in a fat (pun intended ) hurry how much better I've felt eating low carb. Have you checked out any of the High Fat/Moderate Protein Threads? I've been following those for the last couple weeks and am considering that when I get back from vacation. I'm not sure I could do another round right now either. Aside from the misery, I just don't feel it's good for me. I did the last one very rogue with more fat, and even finished with fat fast and did pretty well. So if I do, it will be that way.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #415
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

funny you mention gas, Nicole. lol... I too have way more gas eating more carbs, why do thy have to taste so good??? why can't there be a truly yummy bread sub...I love bread. I can deal with eating lc desserts but bread?? there just is no good sub.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #416
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LauraAnn
Stats: 271/189/150
WOE: WLS - NoS
Start Date: 02/01/08
Yay, I feel like I can post again. I was further down the roads than you guys with NoS and didn't want to mess with your beginning experience so I stayed away! I

Don't give up yet, Nicole! You're on the road to figuring it out and I think that is the beauty of NoS...you get to figure it out yourself!

I think we all want to eat exactly what we want and lose and/or stay the same but for 99% of the female population that isn't realistic. I think we all came from a background of *restriction* so there was going to be a natural refeed with some bounce back weight. And I think at least part of it is water weight.

I think you have to listen to your body. I read your post at NoS and your body is definitely telling you something. It doesn't like grains and dairy, perhaps???

I agree with you and have often thought that one of the things the makes hunger subside in a lot of folks on NoS is the leptin connection. I think we have to listen to our own bodies and take from all things we've learned and keep and discard what works for us and our own bioindividuality?

When I was extremely heavy and lost on NoS no matter what I ate, it was because I had so much to lose that anything was an improvement. But had I gotten to this weight and wanted the last 20 off, it would not have worked for me. I understand that now.

As much as I love oatmeal and raisins and walnuts for breakfast, it doesn't hold me and I'm hungry an hour later. I hate that feeling. So eggs, bacon and cheese it is for me, with lots of peppers and onions thrown in the eggs. Lately for lunch I eat chicken over greens with other veggies and my own homemade dressing. Dinner is whatever we are having with a tiny portion of carbs, i.e. 1/8th cup rice, baked potatoe, etc. I keep it that small because my stomach capacity is smaller than the average person.

I guess my point of this is, when you customize something to your OWN body chemistry instead of adhering to something that tells you 4 ozs of this and 1/2 cup of this, etc., it is freeing. You are choosing every day to be in control of your own life and foods. And that feels so much better than someone else being in control.

Please don't give up Nicole... you're on the road to freedom. Just figure out what works for YOU!
LauraAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

PLEASE don't stay away LauraAnn. This is exactly the kind of perspective we need to hear right now.

I had a real terrible day with just what you're talking about and I was starting to think, maybe I just need to go back to low carb, but yesterday was much more what you describe in the later case. You gave me some renewed hope, thanks.

Now don't fade away again, ya hear!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #418
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

yes, luara....no need to lurk! give it to us! what did you mean by "I was further down the roads than you guys with NoS and didn't want to mess with your beginning experience so I stayed away!" what would you have said?
Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #419
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraAnn View Post
Yay, I feel like I can post again. I was further down the roads than you guys with NoS and didn't want to mess with your beginning experience so I stayed away! I

Don't give up yet, Nicole! You're on the road to figuring it out and I think that is the beauty of NoS...you get to figure it out yourself!

I think we all want to eat exactly what we want and lose and/or stay the same but for 99% of the female population that isn't realistic. I think we all came from a background of *restriction* so there was going to be a natural refeed with some bounce back weight. And I think at least part of it is water weight.

I think you have to listen to your body. I read your post at NoS and your body is definitely telling you something. It doesn't like grains and dairy, perhaps???

I agree with you and have often thought that one of the things the makes hunger subside in a lot of folks on NoS is the leptin connection. I think we have to listen to our own bodies and take from all things we've learned and keep and discard what works for us and our own bioindividuality?

When I was extremely heavy and lost on NoS no matter what I ate, it was because I had so much to lose that anything was an improvement. But had I gotten to this weight and wanted the last 20 off, it would not have worked for me. I understand that now.

As much as I love oatmeal and raisins and walnuts for breakfast, it doesn't hold me and I'm hungry an hour later. I hate that feeling. So eggs, bacon and cheese it is for me, with lots of peppers and onions thrown in the eggs. Lately for lunch I eat chicken over greens with other veggies and my own homemade dressing. Dinner is whatever we are having with a tiny portion of carbs, i.e. 1/8th cup rice, baked potatoe, etc. I keep it that small because my stomach capacity is smaller than the average person.

I guess my point of this is, when you customize something to your OWN body chemistry instead of adhering to something that tells you 4 ozs of this and 1/2 cup of this, etc., it is freeing. You are choosing every day to be in control of your own life and foods. And that feels so much better than someone else being in control.

Please don't give up Nicole... you're on the road to freedom. Just figure out what works for YOU!
It really is SO true that we are all very different! Nothing made this more clear than reading the No S book and hearing Reinhart talk about how his bowl of oatmeal at lunch keeps him stuffed until dinner (and should do the same for everyone else). NOT! I am just like you--even when I put walnuts and nutbutters in my oatmeal, I still get hungry an hour later! This does not happen with bacon and eggs.

Please don't stay away--I love hearing from someone who's been there, done that.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #420
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LauraAnn
Stats: 271/189/150
WOE: WLS - NoS
Start Date: 02/01/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
yes, luara....no need to lurk! give it to us! what did you mean by "I was further down the roads than you guys with NoS and didn't want to mess with your beginning experience so I stayed away!" what would you have said?

Dazy...what I meant was that I had already figured out that plain vanilla NoS wouldn't work for me anymore, but I was afraid to say too much because I think you have to give 100% vanilla NoS a shot first. I just didn't want to influence anyone. I think the beauty of NoS is figuring out yourself and that's what makes you so much happier and makes it stick. Your eating evolves, but it's you that evolves it...not some strict program.

Does that make sense? LOL
LauraAnn is offline   Reply With Quote