Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 148.4/137.5/130
WOE: HDE/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
why, thank you! we took that sitting at the wedding reception saturday.

i hope you can relax into the freedom that comes from no-s. and that friday brings you happy news.
Thanks. I think I'll climb up on his shoulders for this one.
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #302
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
sounds good, bud.
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Nicole T
Stats: 193/189/170
WOE: hCG/Paleo
Start Date: 10/7/13
Quote:
I'm sorry you're feeling befuddled. :/ what do you think is causing that? for now, I need to accept slower than slow losses for the sake of normalcy, ya know....guess I'm just done fighting.

That's exactly how I feel--SO done fighting with the scale and feeling like everything revolves around it. Shoot, I'd even be happy with just staying the same right now because of how nice it is to not feel stress surrounding eating! I have to be honest, I do have doubts about actually losing on this WOE (even though I have heard many have on the No S message boards!). I guess I just feel like I was eating Paleo before with no sugar, no snacks and no carbs and I STILL gained here and there so how in the world could eating like THIS actually help me lose or even just maintain???? Right now I'm just enjoying the freedom and not stepping on the scale for at least a few weeks. If I get on in two weeks and it's horrible, I don't know what I'll do but I feel like I have to give my body time to calm down and settle after 4 rounds of hcg and kind of yo-yoing around.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #304
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post

I need to do more like you Nicole and let the treats be more nutrition friendly. Brownies are not and never will be my friend. And although I do not need to banish them from my life, neither do I need them every weekend. Aside from the fact that they make me feel lousy.

Thanks for all your support and sanity, onward and upward.
Oh trust me, I wasn't totally healthy with my treats...I just figured if I am going to eat some sugar, it might as well be gluten free so it doesn't upset my tummy Funny enough, I was going to have pizza Friday night for my S night but I went to our local health store and walked in and there sat a HUGE veggie sandwich on wheat with muenster cheese, avocado and sprouts and THAT got me excited--more so than pizza! LOL I did add some chive cream cheese on it and I did have potato chips with it but overall I guess it was a healthy cheat. But to me, it was still a cheat because I hadn't been eating wheat AT ALL for the past year. I usually do ok as long as I don't eat too much of it, too close together. I think I enjoyed that sandwich more than any pizza I could have had---which I never thought I'd say LOL

BUT...on Sunday morning when we went out to eat, I did have a slice of heavenly french toast made from a HUGE piece of Challah bread with a big ol dollop of butter on top. Oh and some homefries, a piece of scrapple and some toast dipped in my boyfriend's cream chipped beef gravy! So to me, that was a major S moment
Nicole T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #305
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole T View Post
That's exactly how I feel--SO done fighting with the scale and feeling like everything revolves around it. Shoot, I'd even be happy with just staying the same right now because of how nice it is to not feel stress surrounding eating! I have to be honest, I do have doubts about actually losing on this WOE (even though I have heard many have on the No S message boards!). I guess I just feel like I was eating Paleo before with no sugar, no snacks and no carbs and I STILL gained here and there so how in the world could eating like THIS actually help me lose or even just maintain???? Right now I'm just enjoying the freedom and not stepping on the scale for at least a few weeks. If I get on in two weeks and it's horrible, I don't know what I'll do but I feel like I have to give my body time to calm down and settle after 4 rounds of hcg and kind of yo-yoing around.
This is exactly how I feel!! I guess I'm just having one of those "if it sounds too good to be true" days. When I saw the scale today and it was so close to where I started, it kind of shook me up. But I will have to say. I'm still in clothes I couldn't wear back then. They are however a little snugger.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #306
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LauraAnn
Stats: 271/189/150
WOE: WLS - NoS
Start Date: 02/01/08
Hi ladies...just got caught up on reading everyone's progress. Sounds like you're all doing great! I added a mod...I think Dazygurl talked about it. I am doing a low carb breakfast and lunch, and a regular dinner. I kinda put myself in a bind. My son is getting married March 9th, and I ordered my dresses two sizes smaller. What in the world was I thinking? LOL Butttt, I actually feel great doing it. I had a decent Sunday foodwise, but man Saturday was an all out food-fest. What I'm finding is I don't like that feeling at all. I think it was just stress and nerves. But I'm really going to buy into the "sometimes" rule that Cheryl talked about and stick to it. It's not supposed to be a food fest (I'm going to keep telling myself that I think I'll buy me a special treat for each day, but otherwise stick to what I'm doing. Two LC meals and one regular is no problem at all for me.

All of this has been a long time coming for me, though, and the realization that 3 meals of what I want a day, even though they are small, and a shake and/or small snack keep me maintaining really well. So, once I get the 20-25 off, I know exactly how I'll maintain.

The cool thing though is I don't feel deprived even doing it this way. I think key for me is being able to eat dinner and have the same thing my hub eats. So no special foods.

Hang in there Terri...it'll all work out. With you guys coming off HCG and me having had weight loss surgery, we're kinda in the same boat of having been on really restrictive diets, low low cal/carb, so it'll take our bodies time to adjust.

I wanted to add (so you don't think I'm abandoning ship) that I would not have made the modification had I not ordered a dress two sizes smaller, but this is my only child getting married and I want to look good in pics. He and I are soooo close and have been all his life. It about killed me when he moved out and on with his life, but I'm finally getting there where I can accept it. He's an amazing young man with a good heart and so proud of him!

I forgot to say, Dazygyrl... your pic is gorgeous! You are stunning!

Have a great day tomorrow everyone!
LauraAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #307
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great motivation LauraAnn. I'm looking forward to doing this together! So how long have you been doing No S since your surgery? What were your first weeks like?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #308
Senior LCF Member

Terri,

I'm 3 year post surgery and at about 1 year in I hit what I should have called goal. I had lost over 100 lbs, I was in the midst of menopause, etc., and I was wearing a size 12 and looked good (I can see that now but couldn't then). I was much happier about how I looked but wanted more. You know that drill. ha! But also about that time my stomach capacity got larger and hunger returned. So, then I started really restricting, but it started that unending cycle of disordered thinking I had about food and it was really messing with my mind/emotions. I was either really ON plan or totally OFF. I couldn't keep doing that and I so I remembered No-S and went back to it. I maintained for a year and a half very happily.

Years ago I had quit smoking, but then sometime after surgery I picked the nasty habit up. I know it was that I no longer had a coping mechanism in food. So last November I quit again and I mean at break neck speed I put on 20 lbs. That scared the poop out of me and I went right back into that disordered thinking and the restrict/binge mode. Binging for me is not like the old days because my stomach only holds so much, but I could all day graze, which is what gets WLS patients in trouble. So, back I went to No S. The upside is I stopped gaining, but I never really lost. I kept losing 5 and gaining 5. The real problem for me though was the wild blood sugar swings. I emailed my surgeon and he talked to me about rapid gastric emptying. What was happening was, if I ate a carb heavy meal, my stomach would flush like a toilet 1 hour later and I'd be starving. So, even though I've had these swings in BS these past 6 months or so doing No S I have maintained at that 20 gain.

Soooo, fast forward to now. His advice was to go back low carb to get the weight off and then modify program to never be carb heavy. So, for me now at least, I'm doing the 2 low carb meals, 2 low carb snacks and/or shakes, and one veggie, meat, small carb dinner. I noticed immediately the roller coaster BS swings slowed down and hunger came under control.

Longgg answer I know, but I had to explain since I'm somewhat different than you guys because of stomach anatomy. However, I do believe we have some similarities in that we've been on restrictive low carb/low cal diets.

I may have to do this permanently simply because of rapid gastric emptying syndrome, but that's okay. Having the one meal a day being "normal" for me helps tremendously and having weekends to let loose a little keeps me from the crazy food thoughts. I just gotta remember the "sometimes" clause. I also think I will probably do most of my treats at the end of the day. That way if they mess with my blood sugar it's at the end of the day and I can just go to bed.

Also, just as a heads up... I'm guessing on some of the time frames as I didn't write them down so they area approximate.

Last edited by LauraAnn; 08-21-2012 at 05:29 AM..
Old 08-21-2012, 05:46 AM   #309
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

thank you, laura...

i enjoy really reading your posts...reading from someone who has btdt is really helpful. which wls did you have?

my mirror is not very happy...i need to adjust my choices a bit.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Laura. I appreciate you sharing your story. I think you're right although our paths are different; we have a lot of things in common. The question I'm trying to put my head around is if No S is really just a maintenance tool or can also be used to lose. And slow is okay!

Morning Bud. Sorry about the mirror Believe me yesterday I was feeling your pain. And I'm coming to the conclusion that it boils down to Frankenfood choices for me.

Today I feel soooooooooooo much better! I did kind of a No S style, high protein, CDish day with the addition of cran water. Dumped so much water weight my rings could slip right off. It was very tempting to weigh in, but I didn’t.
B - Eggs, Spam (last frankenfood vice), cheese
L - Chicken Thigh, Bison Patty, cheese, little bit of broccoli
D - 2 Chicken Thighs & an apple
About 24 oz cranwater in the evening.

Morning Nicole & Cheryl! How's your days' starting out?
Old 08-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Terri, I've seen folks lose with it... and lose significant amounts, too...but they all took several years to do it and had to be patient through the process. There was one lady who gained in the beginning, leveled out and didn't begin to lose for several months. I admired her so much. She went on to lose quite a bit of weight, too.

Definitely a lot of women come for a little while there and leave and it's probably just freaking out about gaining and/or not losing.

I do believe most women just have to come to the end of their rope with dieting to want to do it.

I actually saw another mod the other day by accident. Some guy wrote in and said he only ate two meals the day before and should he count it as red. Tons of replies of folks that only ate two meals a day, ever. Thought that was interesting.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #312
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay Girly, Girl,

What's the plan for losing those two dress sizes, combining low carb with No S? I'm excited to make this work. I've got a size to lose as well.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i pretty sure that my mirror is frowning from choosing quite high calorie food, in spite of maintaining my one plate worth of food. i either need to choose much less calorie dense food OR keep the same higher cal food and decrease my plate size.

so happy for you on the water exodus! i need me one of those, i think. but i know i need to up my fluids too.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #314
Major LCF Poster!

2 more GREEN days under my belt! This seriously seems TOO easy and TOO good to be true Still have avoided the lure of the scale and want to wait until next Friday to get on it. Hope I can hold off until then!

Here's what I ate the last two days:

8/20- GREEN
• buckwheat bake (let me know if you want the recipe!) and some sunflower butter on top
• brown rice wrap with roast beef, avocado and provolone cheese
• spaghetti (corn pasta from Trader Joes) with red sauce and meatballs, cesar salad

8/21- GREEN
• 3 almond flour pancakes, coffee with cream
• veggie sandwich on wheat with avocado, cucumber, tomato, a slice of muenster and a smear of onion cream cheese
• oven baked panko crusted flounder, quinoa with corn and scallions, cesar salad
Old 08-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #315
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Hi, ladies. Been too pooped to keep up with all the posts here, so please forgive me. I did two days in a row of the farm stuff and I am thoroughly wasted! I started going back to the gym on Sunday and did weights and cardio. Then when I did the farm yesterday (mostly all by myself), I was nearly crippled when I got home. I had no energy or desire to cook and so I forced myself to grill two hot dogs. It was all I could do to chew them.

So, the gym schedule needs to be changed. I can't work the weights the day before or the day after the farm days, so there goes Sunday and Wednesday. No gym at all on farm days themselves. I just can't take anything in addition to what I need to do there. So, tomorrow will be a pool day, Thursday will be a weights and cardio day and Friday will be Aqua Zumba. I guess I need to turn Saturdays into weights and cardio, too. It has to be this way or I'm going to fall flat on my face!

I've tweaked my diet somewhat to try to speed things along. Rather than put mayo on my cheeseburger, I tried brown mustard. Bleck. Then I tried making a tomato sandwich but just putting mayo on one half of the roll. Bleck. So, I am going to eat the food the way that I like it and make my other meals more fruit and veggie-oriented to compensate.

I heard back about a job I interviewed for a week ago. They are in NO hurry to hire this one person they need (Veterinary assistant) and when I asked him when they expected to reach a decision, he said it could be several weeks or several months. (!!!!) He just couldn't say. He got tons of responses to the ad he placed on Craigslist and I guess they are intent on going through every last freaking resume, cover letter, application and interview the ones they are most interested in. I asked him to please let me know if I've been ruled-out, so I can look for something else. I told him that as far as I was concerned, this position was heaven-sent.

So I drank one iced coffee with half and half in the morning, then I ate 2 pears and one orange. Went to the farm and drank almost 2 liters of water. Came home and grilled a cheeseburger and put it on a bun with onion and mayo. All out of half and half so it will be just water until I buy some more tomorrow. I am thinking of steaming an ear of corn for my "dinner" before I crash for the night. I will put salt and butter on it.

Have a lovely evening, ladies. Can I ask a question of you who say you want to weigh on Fridays? Why not wait until Saturday morning to weigh? Seems like you have one more N day to go, since Friday is still ahead of you. Just curious and had to ask.

The harder I work, the luckier I get.

My Journal.
CherylB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

hope you get your gym days and farm days figured out...that sounds rough! and that you hear, yay or nay from the vet. bummer they are dragging their feet. :/

that makes sense to weigh on sat, but i started my s-days on friday evenings now...friday at 5pm - sunday at 2-3pm...don't want to weigh after that.
Old 08-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #317
Big Yapper!

Okay. That makes sense now. Thanks for explaining. Yep, it's rough doing the gym and the farm but the farm alone doesn't cut it for my over-all fitness. I really thought it would be plenty but apparently not. So I will do both but do them sensibly.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #318
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sorry Cheryl Patience is such an over rated virtue. Hope you hear soon. But maybe this is just the catalyst you needed to realize there is a whole exciting life out there. And if they're not smart enough to realize what a catch you are right off the bat that just might be a mistake they have to live with if you're not around when they do.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning ladies! Well, I'm having a MAJOR shift in my thinking right now about food/diet so I thought I'd share. Grab a cup of coffee...it's a long one

I wasn't going to get on the scale until next Friday but....when I woke up this morning, I looked fairly thin in the mirror (I have all kinds of signs I look for like how well I can see my collar bones and my cellulite LOL)--so I figured what the hell--I'll just get on and see where I am. Knowing full well that my biggest cheat was on Sunday which was just 2-3 days ago. Well, I was 175.2...up 2 lbs from last week.

So you might think I freaked out and got upset--except I didn't--not at all. And I know why. Over the past week and half of doing No S, I have had a sense of calm and happiness about me that was definitely missing before. The last two nights I have made awesome dinners and all three of my boys have commented on how incredible they were. This made me feel beyond good since my boys are the center of my universe. These dinners weren't anything super special, but I did take time with choosing what to make and found real pleasure in eating them WITH the boys as opposed to eating my own food while serving them something else that I couldn't eat. I am finding myself looking forward to making dinner now and savoring my one plate...WITH the rest of my family.

After the past few weeks, I think I am really coming to the realization that I've been chasing some number on a scale that may not be attainable for myself (funny enough, I remember being 175 when I got pregnant with #3 after losing all my baby weight from baby #2). And when I really dig deep and ask myself why it's SO important to be a size 12 (which is pretty thin for my large boned body) instead of a healthy size 14, a lot of the answer has to do with trying to make my ex feel like he made a mistake by leaving me (btw--his fiance that he left me for is maybe 90lbs soaking wet! LOL). This is clearly not a good or healthy reason to make myself live a miserable, food-obsessed life!

So all this to say that I value my happiness WAY more than I value what the scale says or what size jeans I am wearing. This isn't to say that I'm going to let myself go or start eating crappy man-made food--I'm still just going to keep following No S and eat real food, made mostly by me and let my body settle where it's happy. I have also been walking outside every day for 30-40 minutes and I think that has made a difference in my outlook also. If I'm exercising and eating real, whole foods and I settle at 175, then so be it.

I'M DONE WITH DIETING!!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Patlaf
Stats: start 226/178/145
WOE: Atkins

Nicole, I think this post should be required reading for anyone who has ever gone on a diet.

Pat
Patlaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:02 AM   #321
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great post Nicole! Enjoying our life and family, what a concept!
Last night I got my Trader Joe's flyer and actually read and considered all the lovely gourmet offerings. Funny thing is I did feel the desire to run our and devour them all. But the freedom to even consider trying a few was almost overwhelming.

DH is doing well. Weight is dropping and he's really feeling good.

I'm not weighing until Friday. Feeling great. Green lights for food and exercise. Those little markers of losing are starting to become apparent to me as well. Reading your post Nicole is making me realize the real "unscale" victories here.

I am enjoying the little league world series and thinking of Kyle. How are you Bud?
Old 08-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #322
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post
Great post Nicole! Enjoying our life and family, what a concept!
Last night I got my Trader Joe's flyer and actually read and considered all the lovely gourmet offerings. Funny thing is I did feel the desire to run our and devour them all. But the freedom to even consider trying a few was almost overwhelming.

DH is doing well. Weight is dropping and he's really feeling good.

I'm not weighing until Friday. Feeling great. Green lights for food and exercise. Those little markers of losing are starting to become apparent to me as well. Reading your post Nicole is making me realize the real "unscale" victories here.

I am enjoying the little league world series and thinking of Kyle. How are you Bud?
Yes, I definitely feel like this is some kind of victory! It's funny, a few months ago when I was doing my 4th round of HCG, my boyfriend wanted to go away for a short weekend and I told him no because there's nothing we can eat while we're away. It put me in a horrid mood because I really wanted to go...but knew it wouldn't work with P2. Fast forward to this weekend coming up--we're taking that little weekend trip and I'm online looking for good restaurants that we can eat at and it's SO exciting. Again, not going to go crazy and eat a bunch of white, sugary, man-made crap but I might have a chocolate croissant with my coffee one morning I mean really, what good is being thin if it was making me unhappy and unable to enjoy the small things in life???
Old 08-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

posted on your thread at the no-s board, nicole but will say here too, i love this update. thank you for your transparency.

i've seen a teeny bit of the little league series, terri. kyle is good...getting into football right now...looks like he'll be playing QB. his first game is the 10th right after we get back from our trip. i hope he will get to play in spite of missing a whole week of practice right before the game. :/ he'll be quite bummed if he doesn't get to start the first game.

loving all this positivity and living!!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #324
Big Yapper!

I really appreciate your sentiments about me and that job, Terri. It's deeply felt and I thank you.

Nicole! Isn't peace wonderful?! What have we been doing to ourselves all these years? How wonderful to not have to be "different" and to have to plan ahead for every event in our lives that requires eating something. Happy restaurant shopping and I hope you have an amazing weekend with your Bo. And as far as what you said about the subconscious desire to make your ex feel sorry about leaving you, screw him! You can never compete with a 90 lbs short woman. That is not how you are built. Happiness is the best revenge. And you just found out how to be happy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh, ladies. I need to go swim at the gym and I'm so tired from the farm days. My muscles (every one of them) is in need of a rest. It's nice to actually feel them again! I forgot they were under there.

Have an awesome day, girls. Happy meals with your families!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #325
Senior LCF Member

Nicole, that is the most beautiful post and what this is all about!

LOVE your attitude!
Old 08-23-2012, 05:24 AM   #326
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i weighed this morning instead of tomorrow morning...going out foru lunch with my friend again today. up another 2. :/ how do what it's from tho? exercise? wrong food choices? quit weighing to avoid feeling bummed and monitor mirror and clothes ONLY? don't get me wrong, i love no-s....just wonder when it will even out....i can't 'quit', what would i go back to? i feel i have been keeping carbs moderate...didn't really have anything blatantly carby like chips or bread or anything yesterday. dh asked me last night while he was giving me a hug before i went to bed if i was losing weight. so that's what makes me wonder how much scale weight is due to exercise and water retention?
Old 08-23-2012, 05:51 AM   #327
Senior LCF Member

Morning Ms. Dazy

How long have you been NoS'ing? I think it may take awhile to even out. Do you read a lot at the NoS site? I know they talk about putting the scale away. This is probably the hardest part for women...when they either don't lose and desperately want to, or they gain. It'll even out over time if you're patient, but man I know how hard that is.

Hugs,
Laura Ann
Old 08-23-2012, 06:49 AM   #328
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

i know, laura...patience!! maybe i should put the scale away... and go to once a month weighing.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
i weighed this morning instead of tomorrow morning...going out foru lunch with my friend again today. up another 2. :/ how do what it's from tho? exercise? wrong food choices? quit weighing to avoid feeling bummed and monitor mirror and clothes ONLY? don't get me wrong, i love no-s....just wonder when it will even out....i can't 'quit', what would i go back to? i feel i have been keeping carbs moderate...didn't really have anything blatantly carby like chips or bread or anything yesterday. dh asked me last night while he was giving me a hug before i went to bed if i was losing weight. so that's what makes me wonder how much scale weight is due to exercise and water retention?
Come with me to the dark side Dazy...where there are NO scales!

But seriously...here is why I had already decided to literally PUT MY SCALE AWAY before I even read your post today....I looked at that scale today and thought...why not step on it again? How much worse can it be then yesterday when I was 175.2 (up 2 lbs from early last week)? I was 174. So I lost over a pound OVERNIGHT. Shoot, that's the stuff HCG dreams are made of ya know??? What it showed me was that the scale really doesn't matter as long as I have good habits. Will it be even lower if I wait until Friday? Maybe...but I won't know because I'm hiding that bad boy deep in my closet! It's just NOT worth the stress it causes. What if I would have let that 175.2 yesterday ruin my day (like it would have in the past)? What if it put me a foul mood and made me crappy to my boys? Glad I didn't let it since it clearly wasn't accurate or maybe it was just the bloat weight coming off from my splurge on Sunday.

Either way, not only am I done with dieting but I'm just about done with Mr Scale too. I did this two years ago for about 2-3 months--totally put it away and never thought of stepping on it--and it was very freeing. I also didn't really gain while I did that either. Funny enough, I didn't start gaining until I resumed my love affair with the scale now that I think about it.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

I want to start this day with a short but OH so potent quote from Reinhard that another No S'er was so kind to share with me yesterday on the boards over there. It's one of those "ah ha" moment quotes--at least it was for me with all my revelations I've been having! Here it is:

“I don't think there is much point in having an ideal weight. Have ideal behavior --habits of moderate eating and exertion. Whatever you weigh then is ideal.” -Reinhard

How profound is that? And it really sums up my long, rambling post yesterday about my revelation about my weight. That Reinhard really is quite a wise man!

Here's my menu from yesterday:

8/22- GREEN
• 2 eggs, 1 slice of soaked and sprouted wheat toast, coffee with cream
• roast beef with avocado and tomato in a brown rice wrap, oven-baked kale chips
• leftover spaghetti (corn pasta from Trader Joes) with meatballs and more kale chips ☺

Last edited by Nicole T; 08-23-2012 at 07:45 AM..