Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #91
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Purrcy'smom
Stats: 216/193.5/158
WOE: Dukan and the CTFLC
Start Date: May 9, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfaithful View Post
Helen- constipation is something we all struggled with on Dikie but the body eventually learns how to deal with it. Magnesium helps (that is what Phillips Caplets are made of) you need around 3000 units all taken at the same time to get youmoving real well. I would go read a Phillips box to see wat the 4 tablet dose is & get some inexpensive supplement. Don't let yourself get too backed up as it can be pretty uncomfortable (not to mention the will be Hugs!
Hey all, popping in . I am a 1963 baby too!
Being backed up? I suffered terribly my first few weeks. Be sure to have that bran, and a stool softener every other day in the beginning helps too. It helps draw water into the intestine.. boy I thought I was explode the first few weeks. All better now! I too have leveled out, but I am not getting my exercise. I must, and add the water!!!!!!!!I lost 27 lbs and holding so I need to jumpstart myself some how. COnsidering doing the kefir as reccomended by IAM Faithful- just so much going on for me, hard to buckle down. But the recipes and helpful points are just awesome....I have to get rigid wth the PP PV days again as well....then it does work when nothing else has!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #92
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Blondey63
Stats: 199.5/180/152
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: 4-16-12
I'm taking the mag and ss....just have not kicked in yet but I have not been eating a lot and it's been mostly protein...so I know I should have some relief soon because I had a nice size salad with chicken for lunch so that should help. Scale went up .5 today because of bathroom issues so at least I know what it is. I am still happy...Blood sugar is great...I am not craving carbs and sugar and people are noticing the weight loss.
Blondey63 is offline   Reply With Quote