Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: stilldews
WOE: Keto Diet
I love the look of your new kitchen Faithful. The white cabinets are beautiful. Did you put new door on them? My poor tiny kitchen is still living in the 50's. Hopefully in a few years I will be able to afford to put some work into it, but for now it will have to do.

I did well eating at my Mom's yesterday. Too along a couple WW cheese sticks for a snack and a couple eggs, 2 slices precooked bacon and a slice of FF cheese to make for lunch. Mom is 89 and gets meals of wheels for lunch, so she's used to me bring my own food. I feel so fortunate that at 62 I still have my dear mother around. Physically she is not in too bad of shape, but her memory gets worse by the day. She still lives alone and seems to do OK as long as nothing upsets her daily routine. I feel like she is really safer at home than she would be in a strange place and that's the way she wants it, so pray that she will continue to do as well as she has.

Went out to eat after the movie to a nice local steak place and had a 7 oz grilled steak with lots of sliced mushrooms instead of the baked potato or rice and a side salad with lemon juice for dressing. Weight was up a little today so am guessing there was a lot of MSG or sodium in their seasoning. Will drink lots of water today and it should take care of the problem.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iamfaithful
Madea decision today & it didn't concern remodeling the house!

It is remodeling me!

I have been maintenance since June with better results than I ever dreamed I would have! Not gained an ounce! I have bounced between 168 & 173 since the 15th of June 2012 - water flux!

I have to tell you while my eating lifestyle has become a permanentchange and I can eat Bryer's every night (in moderation) & homestyle venison burgers, the occasional bowl of whole wheat pasta & lets don't forget my downfall ~ the handful or two of Mike N Ikes, I find dissatisfied with these 'EXTRAS' & my brain is telling me YUCK!! This isn't right!

So I guess it is time to eliminate the Bryer's & the Mike N Ikes, keep the Healthy life 80 calorie bun a day for my bread every day & get back to basics of lots of eggs (Susan thanks for the yummy recipe - wonder how it is cold) lots of lean protein, OAT BRAND, fish & fresh/frozen vegies. Just good clean eating!

I have tested my body as to what it can & can't handle & maybe it will get rid of the flabby belly pouch I still have. Ya'll have let me join you all these months and now I am aiming to pull down the scale a little more. I put new batteries in my scale; it is ready to report to me every day.

OK! I have made thecommitment! Lets see what happens. Back to the NFL to respond to what my brain is telling me, "You can do better than this!"

Blessings!
iamfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:11 AM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Susan, you are making such wise choices. Your brain has been reprogrammed! Such a Blessing! I remember when you started here and now you are a leader!

Mom sounds delightful!

I can't afford to upgrade my house but I can't afford not to. Have some wonderfulfinancing available ~4% & 18 mos SAC that I can roll over to 4% later. I haven't invested any $$ since I moved here in 1987 so the $24,000 that it will cost by the time I finish putting a heat pump in will represent the yearly maintenance I should have put in. Will be like living in a new home. My DS is moving in come May & bringing wifey, kids & dog so this is a must do.

You asked about new doors~in 2007 I took all the doors off & sanded the cabinets, pulled sownwallpaper & took up the floor. Been that way til now. We added a new section of cabinets in the corner of the dining area expanding the look of the kitchen. I haven't had doors for 4 years. It is so strange for me to have to open them. I actually painted the cabinets a very pale beige. Picked up one of the background colors from the wallpaper. Jon suggested the crown on the top & it makes a world of difference in having a finished look. He never did this before & it was good experience for him as will be the tile around the tub; floors & cabinets we have done before. Now that I finally have one room complete I am anxious to finish & Lowes is running special 18 mos SAC this week so I am going to get EVERYTHING in need to finish the job. It should be a real motivator to know my carpet is on the way!

Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!!!

Last edited by iamfaithful; 01-08-2012 at 07:21 AM..
Old 01-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

I think the most interesting thing about eating out was that watching my friend eat slice after slice of hot bread with butter and then French fries with her prime rib melt sandwich didn't even tempt me. As an ex bread and FF lover, that's saying a lot. Funny how our tastes do change.
stilldews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #65
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
You know last week when I was eating anything I wanted I didnt feel good, I could see myself blowing up, and it was so good to eat well this week, you just feel so much better!!!

I am not Wonder Woman, I just try to be, sometimes i fail miserably at all I try to achieve, LOL But I keep on trying! No the pic was in my living room, I just made myself up nice!! LOL Maybe when I get to my final goal I will go for one of those Galmour shots, but not til I am done!

Have a good weekend, I planned to cook today I am soooo tired, the yoga was a killer, I feel terrific bod wise, but not tired wise I am exhausted!!! It was the hardest thing by far I have done!!!

Well the laundry is beeping, gotta get that done!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

I am so thrilled to have met everyone here.Living by myself (but never alone) gets quiet @ times and ya'll come into what ever room I am and cheer my day! Wher is Dance Keri Cindy & everyone else? I miss ya'll!!

One day when I am at my sons I will actually try to put a pict here. He is IT so he can figure it out for me. He has an absolutely AWFUL pict of me poolside I made him take off his FB page. It was totally embarrassing & showed not only how bad I looked but how bad I felt. May put that along with maybe one he has that is recent. Not good about picts that is why my FB has one of my grandaughter with me - it is her pict I was just in it.

Today is going fairly well. All the grankids candy jars are empty! They are the ones that hold the Mike N Ikes. Been empty for a while & it feels good that way!.

Going to take the Bryer's to gramma. She is in her final days I think & ice cream is about the only thing that tastes good to her. I am making a spinach salad with hard boiled eggs to put into it & bacon bits! Haven't done that since summer. Have venison thawed to grill on the George Forman although there is no fat to speak of in it so some coconut oil mixed in gives it a good flavor. (Dont know if anyone likes venison but it is the only red meat I really like.) I was raised on venison in So CA & this year a local hunter blessed me with all I could put in my freezer. Some of the roasts are so large it wiuld take a month for me to eat it. What I make today will be enough of both to last me about three days if I eat Susan's tasty lemon eggs in the morning.

Weigh in tomorrow and Wed will be fun! It will be interesting to see if the few small changes like only one bun for bread, no ice cream & no kids kandy will make a difference! I think I will up my coconut oil to add a spoonfull just for good measure and of course Susans eggs have the oat brand & I forgot to use it daily when we tore the kitchan apart.

Onward to the painting of baseboards in living room. I just pulled the carpet away from the walls so now it is a BIG MESS! More fun! Golly I feel terrific today!!!

Blessings!

Last edited by iamfaithful; 01-08-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Old 01-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #67

I saw your kitchen!!! It looks beautiful!!! And you are cute, I saw you on Facebook!!!! And yes you need a pic, tell him to resize it though it has to be small to fit on here!

Made some pot stickers without the stickers, so good the sausage I got at the butcher was so good almost no fat came off it, added cabbage, bell pepper, water chestnut, giner garlic, scallion, and made little meatballs, baked them so good, so that is our lunch the next few days!

hamburger was on sale, I need a good recipe for lean hamburger???
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Thank you! Wish I had a good recipe for burger. I am a purest where meat is concerned. Rarely add seasoning other than Hymalian rock salt & pepper with a boat load of onion but that doesn't help you. I am a big venison persom & rary buy beef. Sorry!
Old 01-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #69

I think I am going to try some ground meat and green bean thingy like an asian recipe, I have been craving Chinese or sushi for some reason, I feel a lot better eating the Bragg's liquid amino rather than soy sauce, you only need a bit, and not so much sodium!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:28 AM   #70
Major LCF Poster!

I immediately thought of aminos when you said Asian but I kept reading.

Think I need to splash some on my venison rounds for flavor & the aminos- good for the gut! Keep forgetting about it- I eat so plain.

You might finely chop some onion & bell peppers & a little LC catsup. Make into patties a either bake or fry with a touch of VCO. That makes a great base for any meal as you can top with cheese ir smother in mushrooms etc

Last edited by iamfaithful; 01-10-2012 at 03:30 AM..
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 AM   #71

I used the aminos, some ginger, garlic, and the Wildtree organic asian seasoning, it smelled good I made it for lunch, so I will see how it tastes the green beans were nice and cripsy I love that I use coconut oil to stir fry, that stuff is good!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 04:39 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Sounds good. I should get me some of the aminos. I've used them before and like them. Here is a recipe I found in Any one Can Cook magazine that sounds good for fish or maybe even chicken. I usually like anything with red peppers.

4 halibut steaks 1.5-1.75 lb total
salt and fresh ground black pepper
1.5 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
2 med sweet yellow peppers, chopped
3 TB capers, drained
4 clove garlic minced
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
2 TB olive oil (or less)
coarsely snipped fresh parsley

Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.

For crazy water, in 12" skillet stir together broth, water, peppers, capers, garlic and crushed red peppers. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 7 min, stirring occasionally.

Add the fish in a single layer. Spoon liquid over fish. Return to simmer and cook covered 4-6 minutes per 1/2 in thickeness of fish or until flakes easily.

transper fish to platter . Drizzzle fish with olive oil and a little of the crazy water, then add parsley and serve with the remaining crazy water. Makes 4 servings.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:31 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Sounds so good... I may have to cut it in half cause it is just me..

Wonder where everyone disappeared to? Hope they haven't given up! We may have to PM a few of them and find out what is up?

Blessings!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kerri
Stats: 222/203 /150....
WOE: Atkins, LCHF
Start Date: Over and Over and over AGAIN...
Good morning to you all....I am finally starting the book and today I will shop to get foods I need to start getting serious..I will get some oat bran at the health food store also..
That fish recipe sounds wonderful..I also love red peppers. I always have a couple of pepper plants going in the pots outside..
BBL
kerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #75
Major LCF Poster!

Kerri I promise we won't allow you to stsrt over and over again. We are here for you and will help you make your goal. Don't be afraid to ask. Susan started a few months ago and has lost loads! You may need to do some tweaking for what your body needs but we can help you with that. Go by the book for the attack phase & don't be afraid to ask ask ask! Better than stsrting over over over! Huggs!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Purrcy'smom
Stats: 216/193.5/158
WOE: Dukan and the CTFLC
Start Date: May 9, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilldews View Post
Your photos are so inspiring Amber. You look so healthy and happy. I know you'll reach your goal this year and inspire the rest of us to keep it off.

I found a soup recipe I thought I'd share. It uses the Dukan or Miracle Shirtaki noodles.

1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
3-4 cups Dukan legal vegetables, fresh or frozen
1 TB tomato paste
2 bags Miracle noodles, rinsed well
3 tsp olive oil (optional)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste or Mrs Dashs seasoning
1/2 tsp parsley

Place all ingredients in acrockpot and stir to mix well. Cook on low 2 1/2 hours or until vegetables are tender.

I adapted this from a recipe on the Miracle noodle site and haven't tried it yet. They used 2 cans of mixed vegetables, but I'm not sure you can find Dukan legal ones, so I will use frozen. Sounds like something easy to make and keep on hand for those times you just want a little something hot in your stomach.
Hi there, can shredded cabbage be used for DK friendly veggies?
Purrcy'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danceruk View Post
yes...as in.... G H HH.. J J..K KK ...L CUP!! I nearly cried when I had my last fitting!!

Oh yeah I know I will probably need a lift and or an implant when I am finished!! lol blimey!! My OH is like...errr I am not marrying you with those!!! ... will try to whittle them off!!

hehe..believe it or not I do run...with two sports bras to avoid a black eye!!

Going good so far....feel like am eating... a lot...but..its all good...will weigh in the morning!
I relate to both of you ladies.. I have always had a wicked big chest and am tired of carrying it around,a nd the matronly clothes it forces me to wear.. nothing is more annoying than gals with normal chests trying to tell me how lucky I am - try carrying them around for 30 years, I say... I went for a reduction and this is MY luck- the Dr. had a family emergency and stood me up. Can you beleive it? I was apalled, but I guess Dr's are human and have families....but I was so freaked out I never rescheduled... but I am ready to now- that was in 2003 and i really want mine to be a c cup.. a lovely c down from a DD or larger.. not even sure. I just keep cramming into whatever bras I have.. but i want to wear the cute clothes ... be able to JOG!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #78
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
I used the aminos, some ginger, garlic, and the Wildtree organic asian seasoning, it smelled good I made it for lunch, so I will see how it tastes the green beans were nice and cripsy I love that I use coconut oil to stir fry, that stuff is good!!!!
Hi Amber, can you use the soldified coconut oil for stir fry? that is the kind I bought..?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:19 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
I think I am going to try some ground meat and green bean thingy like an asian recipe, I have been craving Chinese or sushi for some reason, I feel a lot better eating the Bragg's liquid amino rather than soy sauce, you only need a bit, and not so much sodium!
have you tried the recipe for the greek burgers? it totally rocks:trust me, it is amazing. and TrderJoes has low carb tzatziki sauce we like to put on them!
Unique Greek Turkey Burgers

PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, 1 patty): 203 calories, 8g fat, 420mg sodium, 3g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 29g protein
Heads up: If you make these for your next cookout, your patties will be the talk of the neighborhood by sundown. SO GOOD!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 tsp. chopped garlic
4 cups chopped spinach leaves
1 lb. raw lean ground turkey
2 large egg whites or 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 cup crumbled fat-free feta cheese
Optional: large lettuce leaves, sliced onion, sliced tomato

Directions:
Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove. Add onion and garlic and, stirring often, cook until softened, about 4 minutes.

Add spinach to the skillet with onion and garlic. Stirring often, cook until spinach has wilted and excess moisture has evaporated, 3 - 5 minutes.

Remove skillet from heat. Once cool enough to handle, carefully blot away any excess moisture from the onion-spinach mixture with paper towels. Set aside.

In a large bowl, combine turkey, egg whites, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Using your hands, mix well. Add cooked veggies and feta cheese to the bowl. Using your hands, mix until uniform.

Evenly divide turkey mixture and firmly form into four patties. (Cover and refrigerate if not cooking immediately.)

Bring a grill (or skillet or grill pan) sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add patties, cover, and cook for 5 - 8 minutes per side, until cooked through. If using a skillet or grill pan, work in batches, removing skillet or pan from heat between batches to re-spray. (And don't worry if your lid isn't a perfect fit when covering!)

Eat your patties with a knife and fork or, if you like, wrap them up in some lettuce leaves with onion and tomato. Enjoy!

MAKES 4 SERVINGS
Old 01-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #80
Senior LCF Member

PS thanks guys for starting the new thread. I know I pop in and out and am always happy to catch up- preparing for graduation ( AA) this Saturday, and the ensuing graduation party.. then onward for the BA! Going at night , working full time, at middle age is rougher than I thought... So glad Dukan is working for me. It is slow going, since I have never given up nuts- I need to slay that dragon as it were and get exercise!
dig this gals: a few days before Christmas, I ran into a friend who admired how I was looking, noticed I had lost some weight. told her how I was doing it, and that I just don't have bad foods in the house, since I have no control- so my control IS not having it around. Xmas eve she stopped by with a 5 level mountain of desserts from Davids Desserts, and gave hugs and left. My husband ( who is 6 foot 3 and weighs 180- he is a stringbean and does not eat junk at all) just stood there with his mouth hanging open.
So of course since it was on hand, I picked. A lot. just sayin. So, i decided to nicely let her know that while I appreciated the thought, I have a problem and no self control, so it would work better for me in the future to not have that sort of stuff around....I was very nice. She wrote me back and told me I insulted her, and I should have just thrown it away- and to lose her number! There is a bigger backstory here, but let me just sum it up by saying I stood by her thru thick and thin even when I probably shouldnt have- and she tosses me away for that? I mean, do you buy an alcoholic vodka for Christmas?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #81

Purcy- good to see you!!! Thanks for the recipes, they sound great!!!! I can relate to the boobage but they have gone down a ton I run without a bra now just a running shirt, but once fixed I might have to revaluate the running, I dont want them to lose gravity!!! LOL Getting rid of boobage is the best feeling in the world!!

Those burgers sound really good!!!

I just read about your degree, Tony graduated 3 years ago at the ripe old age of 47 he worked, had a kid and drove 2 hours into the city for 8 years to get his degree so WTG to you, it is difficult, he was just finishing up his last year when we met, and it was a challenge, I know how hard you must be working for that!! Kuddos to you!!!

Hi girls, halibut looks yummy!!!

Good luck this week!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #82
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 166/?/?
WOE: lc
iamfaithful

Thanks so much for the pm. I am eating terribly and not so duke-ish lately. More off plan and higher fat and carbs for sure! The story of my life as I have yet to figure out what I can do for life without the need to feel as if I am obsessing about food.
jeaniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
iamfaithful

Thanks so much for the pm. I am eating terribly and not so duke-ish lately. More off plan and higher fat and carbs for sure! The story of my life as I have yet to figure out what I can do for life without the need to feel as if I am obsessing about food.
Sweetie, fat isn't necessarily a bad thing! Good fat like EVOO & VCO is good for you and will keep you satisfied as it takes longer to digest. VCO is the best especially if you are cooking! I down a spoonfull of it every day.

Making wise choices is metter than ibcessing over food. Make food your friend - we only have certain people as friends & lots of acquaintances. We choose our friends (wisely) people that will not betray us. Just make good choices, dear. We ladies make more decisions in a day than most men do. You can do this. Modify your way of eating but just make it work in your favor. Life is too short to be miserable & in bondage. We just have to secide what freedoms we want and go for it guilt free!

Blessings!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #84
Major LCF Poster!

Laure, good to see you pop in. Recipe looks terrific - everything but the feta cheese. Can't eat that-sodium throws ny blood pressure way up. I never thought of putting spinach in meat. Bet it would be awesome in venison. I may adapt your recipe & see what happens. Motzarella might work for me.

Congrats on graduation! I am so proud of your accomplishment!
Old 01-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Kerri, getting though those first few days of attack will really get you off to a good start. 3-5 days is long enough for most people. You may feel bad for a day or two as you get off the carbs, but will feel better once your body adjusts to low carb. If you get a little light headed, I found that using some lite salt (has potassium) or drinking some chicken broth will help.

Purrcy's Mom, good to hear from you. Congratulations on getting your degree. I admire anyone going back to school. I'm one of the big busted gals too. I'm stilll wearing my 42 D bras, but they are fitting somewhat different, so think once I lose another 10 pounds or so I may get back into C's. I'm going to try the burgers. Sound good and I need to do some cooking over the next couple days to get me through the next week.

Jean, I agree with Faithful that you don't need to be afraid of a little extra healthy fat. It's the carbs and sugar in any form that really set off the cravings. If you can get through 3 or 4 days of eating very low carb, it really does get your appetite under control. I find that I really have to resist even the first bite of something sweet because it can set off all the old cravings again. Not easy, but once you get the dragon under lock for awhile, it really does get easier.

My weight today is 157.2. After losing 4 pounds last week, I'm happy with 0.8 this week. Only 3.2 pounds from what Dr Dukan says is my True Weight, so not expecting to lose fast at this point. Right now I'm planning on staying with what I'm doing until my Birthday Feb 24 and then will decide if I want to start Consolidation. Have a feeling a daily fruit will taste really good by that time.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Wed weigh in

OK lets see on Badger Challenge 1st weigh in 171.1, Monday 169.8 I think.

This morning 170.0. I am good!

I guess the Breyer's & jelly beans werre making a difference in weight loss or maintenance. I also cut out any carb wants" (dont have cravings anymore except for that weird night when I wanted popcorn)& I ahde added a couple tbs of oat brand in the morning. Susan I am hooked on your eggs! Might try them with som SF orange jello this morning for a switch up.

Have a blessed day ladies!
Old 01-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Faithful, I was just reading on the Honey Badger thread and saw that you'd rolled that scale over to the 160's this week. Way to go! I'm glad you like the egg dish. I finally got tired of it after 3 months and have been eating the oat bran more as a cereal now and had just 2 eggs with a little cheddar cheese this morning.

Purrcy's Mom, I forgot to comment on your friend that brought you all the desserts. I really feel like it was unkind since she knew you were trying to lose weight. Hopefully your friendship will survive and the two of you can batch things up. Wish everyone would get into the habit of only gifting people with healthy things. Nuts, cheese and fruit make nice gifts too don't they? Even if I can't eat them right now, they sure would be easier to resist than a tray of sugary goodies.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:00 AM   #88

Jean- as IAM says good fat is good, but when you have too much fat and carbs it is a problem, you know what I did when I was thinking about what I was going to do? I listed all the foods I really enjoy eating, some examples, FF Greek yogurt, Non fat milk, steel cut oats, olive oil, coconut oil, almonds, bacon, butter, I made a list of the things I really enjoy eating, then I tried to make up a plan that was within a set ration of 40% protein, 30% fat, 30% carbs this would give me enough carbs to work out hard like I enjoy. I think it really helps to identify the foods you cant live without and the ones that make you feel good and hold you over with hunger etc. I am not sure how much my scale will move, but as long as I feel good and I can keep exercising, I am not going to worry so much about it. You are probably at a good weight for you, I am not sure where you want to be, but you are going to have to start tweaking here and there. I was sick of stressing over food too,which is why over Christmas I ate with wild abandon and then said OK what am I going to do going forward??? I am 5 pounds from what Dukie and my doctor says is my true weight, I really wanted to get to 175, but we will see!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #89

Susan- I forget to say GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This plan works for you and you are so close, I will be here cheering when you hit that true weight!!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 AM   #90
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mareeree
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: October 2011
Good morning ladies!!! I am better at reading posts, rather than writing them, lol!! Today I am not happy at all with the numbers on the scale, I had too much fun over the weekend and have been back on track since then. However, it may take me a few more days to repair the damage done. I do love reading about everyone's successes, but I can get very frustrated, uggh!!! Well, here's to a new day - off to make my yummy Dukan breakfast - enjoy your day!!
mareeree is offline   Reply With Quote