Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #541
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kerri
Stats: 222/203 /150....
WOE: Atkins, LCHF
Start Date: Over and Over and over AGAIN...
I am so so happy for all you losers.... What a great week...

Becky..thats like me to..I was having a problem keeping my points down when doing LC...

Yam -Yam Thanks so very much for all your chatter, we learn so much from you..If I could only type I could post more but it takes me for ever to get any thing done...I remember the Wendy plan from years back..I think I printed it up in 2001....It was very popular back then..I have not heard much about it lately..This week I will get the oat bran to get ready to start. Reminds me of the WW pancakes that everyone was making from the oatmeal and eggbeaters...

I alone can do it. But I can't do it alone.

The beginnings of all things are small..

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment
kerri is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #542
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 178/178/140...48 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start date: 11/17/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerri View Post

Becky..thats like me to..I was having a problem keeping my points down when doing LC...
I think I'm going to try and keep the points under 55, IF I start having issues losing on Atkins. I'm adding in exercise next week so lets see what that does, I hope for a 2 pound loss next week.
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #543
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattygirl View Post
So glad and happy for you. I weigh everyday too. I've heard it said we shouldn't, but it helps me to stick with it.
I absolutely lose all accountability when I don't weigh daily. I even bought a travel scale so I can take it with me when we travel. When we went to Maui in Sept for a whole week, I didn't gain an ounce. Thanks to my travel scale.

Last edited by Yam-Yam; 01-08-2012 at 07:35 PM..
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #544
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
OMG!!! if you guys had seen how many points I used per day on my first week of Atkins you'd drop dead!

I started on the first and will list my points then I'll tell you how much weight I lost so far...

Saturday Jan. 1: 39 points
Sunday: 42
Monday: 69
Tuesday: 66
Wednesday: 59
Thursday: 66
Friday: 61
Saturday: 61 I'll add today also...
Sunday: 47 (ketosis kicked in me thinks)

Sooooo I used at least 2x as many points as "normal" but ate 100% low carb (yes too many nuts and cheese) but I lost 8 pounds! YEAH!!! I did also give up Diet Pepsi completely, and started taking 1t of coconut oil 2x per day. Hoping to heck it sticks, next week will probably be less points because for most of this week I was starving (except today).
Wowzers Becky! 8 pounds is awesome!
Old 01-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #545
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerri View Post

Thanks!Not as much as I'd like, but I'll take it!

Protein fills me up and I've learned to eat low points protein. So far it's working great.

Yam -Yam Thanks so very much for all your chatter, we learn so much from you..If I could only type I could post more but it takes me for ever to get any thing done.

..I remember the Wendy plan from years back..I think I printed it up in 2001....It was very popular back then..I have not heard much about it lately..

I never heard of it until recently. Too much counting and figuring, though. That's why I wanted to give JUDD a shot. But now I'm mixing all these different plans together. We'll see if it pays off in the long run.

This week I will get the oat bran to get ready to start. Reminds me of the WW pancakes that everyone was making from the oatmeal and eggbeaters...
You will love 'em!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #546
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Pattygirl
Stats: 237.4/231.2/135
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: restart December 2013
Quote:
OMG!!! if you guys had seen how many points I used per day on my first week of Atkins you'd drop dead!

I started on the first and will list my points then I'll tell you how much weight I lost so far...

Saturday Jan. 1: 39 points
Sunday: 42
Monday: 69
Tuesday: 66
Wednesday: 59
Thursday: 66
Friday: 61
Saturday: 61 I'll add today also...
Sunday: 47 (ketosis kicked in me thinks)

Sooooo I used at least 2x as many points as "normal" but ate 100% low carb (yes too many nuts and cheese) but I lost 8 pounds! YEAH!!! I did also give up Diet Pepsi completely, and started taking 1t of coconut oil 2x per day. Hoping to heck it sticks, next week will probably be less points because for most of this week I was starving (except today).
Congratulations on the 8 lb loss Becky!!!
Pattygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #547
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: rapunzel64
Stats: 174.8/171/135
WOE: My own version of LC
Start Date: 1/9/2012
Yam-Yam, that is awesome news! Congratulations!! Your western omelet recipe sounds amazing; I just bought 2 pkgs of the steamer bags so guess what I'll be having for breakfast today?
rapunzel64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:46 AM   #548
Junior LCF Member

Quote:

Wow, Becky, that is amazing! Big congrats to you! I notice that our stats are similar, btw.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:51 AM   #549
Junior LCF Member

Oh, and good Monday morning everyone!

In the spirit of sharing, I had an epic fail last night, diet wise. We had a super-busy day, furniture shopping/purchasing (yay!) and the resulting re-decorating as a result. When dinner time came around, I had a house full of kids who'd helped with the furniture moving and knew I had to feed 'em. Out from the freezer came a tray of stuffed shells I'd prepared at Christmas, and a loaf of garlic bread. *groan* I admit, I was stressed from the day and I caved. 3 stuffed shells and 3 pieces of garlic bread were gulped down before I could stop myself, followed by a couple glasses of wine. At that point I figured, wth, and I ate a piece of apple pie my dd brought over. *groan* Of course I'm miserable this morning and don't even wanna get on the scale.

Oh, well, it's a new day, fresh start, right?

My blog: http://inpursuitofmyinnerpinup.blogspot.com/
Old 01-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #550
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pcaltman
Stats: 175/168/128 5'7"
WOE: Atkins 72',Primal, Paleo
Start Date: Working on it everyday:)
Good morning,

Menu:
B - coffee,hwc,splenda 2pts 2carbs
B - 2 eggs, cheese 7pts 2carbs
L - taco slop 7pts 3carbs
D - chicken cauliflower, broccoli casserole 8pts 5carbs
S - coffee,hwc,splenda 2pts2carbs

Total = 26pts, 14carbs
pcaltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #551
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
Hi everyone! I'm not fully caught up with the happenings but noticed a couple of things - Patty I'm glad to hear your husband is on the mend. Dee - very sorry to hear that you are dealing with pain and insurance problems. I hope things start improving soon.

Sounds like lot of folks are having success overall and that is always inspiring for me to read!! I also love reading about the variations everyone is trying.

I wandered around in the dark for the last couple weeks. Just getting my WW legs under me again. Shari - I appreciated reading about how you make sure to use all of your points. I am realizing that I have a tendency to vacilate between extremes - either being VERY strict with only my dailies, or going WAY off the rails. I was just thinking yesterday that I should try just doing the WW plan "as written" (using all points) for a while and just see how that works. DUH. Without my trigger foods, of course. (sugar, white flour, highly processed stuff)

I have opted out of meetings for now. I will continue as an on-line member but I'm just not getting enough positive out of the meeting experience to make it worth the cost. At least that's what I think right now. The nice thing is that I can always go back if I find I'm better off WITH the meetings.

Yam yam - what kind of travel scale do you have? I'm also a daily weigher. I have tried only weighing weekly but for me that does not work. "out of sight out of mind" and not in a good way! I record my daily weight in an OOOOLLLLLDDDD tracking program called life form. It tallies the weekly average which is way more telling for me than the actual daily weights.

One more week and then school starts again. It will be a big adjustment as all 4 of my on-campus classes are at NIGHT. I'm a morning person! I'm trying to figure out how meals will work as I will not be home during traditional "dinner time." I'm also looking at some different exercise options and expanding my choices. I have a gym membership but also like to exercise at home. I just added Jillian's 30 day shred to the mix which I really like. So I've ordered a couple other of her DVDs that people spoke highly of.

That's the news on my end! Glad you guys are all here!

DG
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 AM   #552
Junior LCF Member

DG, I hear you! I've been all over the map lately, not sure what plan I'm following, am making myself crazy!

I made a bold decision this morning, decided to wipe out my weight history on WW and start from scratch from today. I just think a true fresh start is the best idea for me.

So, starting now, I'm 100% committed!!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #553
Blabbermouth!!!

Rapunzel: Hey, life happens, right? The shells, garlic bread and wine sounds like heaven. Yum! Just be thankful you could enjoy it and your family. Today is a different day, a blank canvas. Settle on a plan, write it down and start your engines! Varoooooom! You will do great.

DG: I'm a morning person as well. As far as the travel scale goes, I just went to amazon.com and typed in "travel scale for body weight" and the first one that came up was a Weight Watchers scale. It is very light weight and thin and has a handle on it. So I got it and love it. It weighs exactly the same as my at-home Tanita body monitor scale which is very accurate.

When I was going to WW meetings for a few months in early 2010, I would weight before leaving home and when I weighed at the meeting it was always the same.

Someone told me about the mini travel scale they had seen on Amazon and I decided to get that one too, but I don't like it. There's no way anyone's feet would fit on it. And, it weighs me 4 pounds more than my other scales. Hate that! Besides that, it's very heavy and does not have a handle. I don't need anything that heavy to carry on the plane. (I always hand carry my WW travel scale in a light weight bag. That way I know it won't get squished and ruined by TSA and baggage handlers. I've had several things get broken when I pack them in checked bags, like curling irons and blow dryers).

OK! I'm off to the gym soon. gonna get revved up today. I plan to do one hour of cardio on the elliptical and then one hour of strength training. From there I'm heading to the store and a bunch of other errands so it will be a while until I get back here.

Have a great day, All! And remember to be kind and patient with yourself.

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 1975/395
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Old 01-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #554
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dee744
Stats: 8-11-180/12-11-159.5/140
WOE: WW/LC
Start Date: Jan 08
just checking in,lots of good info. well on top of accident,lawyers etc i ended up with a really nasty flue that has kicked my butt for the last 6 days. when i get through this i think it is lc for me for about a month then slowly work back into ww. of course right now that seems like a long time down the road but it will go fast. congrats you guys on your losses keeping me motivated from the sidelines.
Dee744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #555
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: ArdMaine
Stats: 6' 230/230/199
WOE: General low carb, less than 25gm carbs, whole food
Start Date: 6/15/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
I absolutely lose all accountability when I don't weigh daily. I even bought a travel scale so I can take it with me when we travel. When we went to Maui in Sept for a whole week, I didn't gain an ounce. Thanks to my travel scale.
I become obsessive if I weigh myself at home...at this point I am being weighed at my meeting. Maybe come Spring/early Summer I will get a good scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattygirl View Post
Congratulations on the 8 lb loss Becky!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel64 View Post
Yam-Yam, that is awesome news! Congratulations!! Your western omelet recipe sounds amazing; I just bought 2 pkgs of the steamer bags so guess what I'll be having for breakfast today?
Yes, Yam-Yam, I am going to buy and try those bags too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel64 View Post
Oh, and good Monday morning everyone!

In the spirit of sharing, I had an epic fail last night, diet wise. We had a super-busy day, furniture shopping/purchasing (yay!) and the resulting re-decorating as a result. When dinner time came around, I had a house full of kids who'd helped with the furniture moving and knew I had to feed 'em. Out from the freezer came a tray of stuffed shells I'd prepared at Christmas, and a loaf of garlic bread. *groan* I admit, I was stressed from the day and I caved. 3 stuffed shells and 3 pieces of garlic bread were gulped down before I could stop myself, followed by a couple glasses of wine. At that point I figured, wth, and I ate a piece of apple pie my dd brought over. *groan* Of course I'm miserable this morning and don't even wanna get on the scale.

Oh, well, it's a new day, fresh start, right?
You DID NOT FAIL. You ate over your allotted points for the day. BIG difference. Sometimes an UP calorie/carb day actually helps with loss! You got this!
ArdMaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #556
Blabbermouth!!!

WEIGH IN DAY!! Ready????

DOWN.....7.2 POUNDS!!!!!!!
Guess I was doing it right after all!
Old 01-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #557
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrielyn View Post
I picked up the advanced Zumba tape at a resale store the other day. Gave a whole .80 for it but it is very complicated. I did get up and move around but that was about it.

I'm also 63 and in Houston....where in Texas are you?

Carolyn
Carrie, I am also a Houstonian, but in "retirement" we have moved to Galveston Bay.

Nice to have a neighbor here!

Janie
magnamater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #558
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kerri
Stats: 222/203 /150....
WOE: Atkins, LCHF
Start Date: Over and Over and over AGAIN...
Happy Monday ladies, I love seeing all the wonderful postings..Congrats to all who are down....
I have finally started the book...today.
Next Sat..is our WW open house party..I think I will attend..They sent me a invite...anyone else.? looks like they are having them in all the states...

Come Celebrate!
Bring a friend and join us for:
Special one-day-only offer
Prizes
Refreshments
Recipes...and more!

Last edited by kerri; 01-09-2012 at 01:02 PM..
kerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #559
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalouslyglam View Post

WEIGH IN DAY!! Ready????

Whoo-hoo!!! That is amazing, good for you!!!

Thank you for the support as well.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #560
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: carrielyn
Stats: 186/177/140
WOE: SBD
Start Date: restarting 1/18/11
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamater View Post
Carrie, I am also a Houstonian, but in "retirement" we have moved to Galveston Bay.

Nice to have a neighbor here!

Janie
And, a right big howdy back at ya.

I am looking at retirement in full in about two years and I am so ready to be out of Houston. We've been looking around and my preference is going to be near the lakes over toward the Hill Country.

When I want a day away we come down that way and spend Saturday night, maybe take in a matinee at the Opera House, walk on the beach. It's nice.
carrielyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #561
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SHinOK
Start Date: April 2000
August!!! 7 lbs down?? Yippee for you, girl!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that!! You DEFINITELY are doing it right!! Congrats!

Hang in there, Rapunzel. Those slips happen. Life's like that. Just get back up and keep on plodding along....I'm still kicking myself for all the time I wasted over the holidays. If I'd stayed on plan, yadda, yadda. But I didn't. It's past history. Time to move on!

Becky, congrats on 8 lbs gone!! That's fantastic! Another success story for our little band!

You guys are really inspiring me to stick with it! This was a good weekend foodwise. I even still have about 25 extra points leftover, which is not normal for me. But I was sick and tired of going over. At least I'm tracking this time and staying in my limits.

I also watched an interview with Jennifer Hudson on Dateline last night. She looks amazing. And can you believe people are spreading rumors and starting Facebook pages accusing her of losing her weight with surgery or starvation? It's so silly. She had a baby and wanted to be a healthier mom, so she joined WW. What's so outrageous about that? for crying out loud......people can be ridiculous.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Don't have time to read everything right now (man, are we ever posting away!), but I'll try to get back in the morning.

Keep on keepin' on!

Tired of looking like the "before" picture. I'm ready to be an AFTER!!

"No creature ever died for lack of STARCH." -- Dr. Rob Thompson
SHinOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #562
Major LCF Poster!

Yam yam, your posts made me curious about Dukan so I impulsively went out and bought the book today! We shall see.

Rapunzel - LOL I was eyeing the "delete weight history" button this morning too. I didn't do it, but was thinking like you - fresh start!!

OK - back to my new book...

DG
Old 01-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #563
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Pattygirl
Stats: 237.4/231.2/135
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: restart December 2013
Well, I thought I had blown it with my lunch today. I had to go get meds for DH and me and he decided to get out with me. We weren't sure how much he could do or how long. He really did great. I would ask him, do you need to sit down? He did a couple of times, but he said that if he could walk a little more that he needed to. I am so proud of him. Any way, we went to eat at Steak 'n Shake so he could get a hamburger one of his favorite foods. I had planned to get a burger with cheese and just eat that, but I was sooo cold today for some reason. So I saw the chili with cheese and onions. So I got that, but the sad thing is that when they brought it to me it also had beans and lots of them. I set there thinking I really should have gotten the cheeseburger. I ate it and decided that I would just right back on plan when I got home which I did. Then I decided to read some more on the LCF Dukan thread and so glad that I did. The women there seem to modify the diet to fit their lifestyle and one lady on there who seems to have lost a lot of weight with Duan basically says (my paraphrasing) don't call it a cheat or get hung up on it as that will cause an attitude of "I blew so give up or quit for today and start over tomorrow. Instead just consider it for what it was a meal off plan and move on and eat on plan at the next meal. That was what I had decided to do. I really wanted at least 5 days of a clean on plan... only got 3 days. But I am definitely still on the Attack phase and will finish it with the 5 or 7 days. So nice to see how others deal with this. The amazing thing is that I had no problem getting back on because I love eating this way. Also silly me didn't read the story about the man who loved meat at the beginning of the book until today after Yam Yam mentioned it. It was very inspiring and helped me to see why it will still work even if you modify it as some of them on the DD thread do.

carrielyn and Janie - I was born and raised in Waco and lived in League City for about 8 years when then DH (now deceased) was a deputy sheriff for Galveston County. I loved living in that area. Later we moved back to central TX area to be closer to our families. I married present hubby lived in So. FL when we married so I moved to FL. A few yers ago we came to SC and liked it and decided to settle here. I love it here because I love the 4 seasons that I missed living in So. FL, but as we say once a Texas girl always a TX girl at heart.

scandalousglam - CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 7.2 lb loss!!!

Looks like we are all doing well on our way down this journey.

Have a nice Monday evening.

Patty

I will Eat to Live! I will NOT Live to Eat!
I WILL NOT ALLOW FOOD TO HAVE ANY
POWER OVER ME!!!
Pattygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #564
Blabbermouth!!!

Thanks guys!! I need the Love!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:47 AM   #565
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pcaltman
Stats: 175/168/128 5'7"
WOE: Atkins 72',Primal, Paleo
Start Date: Working on it everyday:)
Morning,

Menu:
B - coffee,hwc,splenda 2pts 2carbs
B - 2 eggs, cheese 7pts 2carbs
L - chicken salad 7pts 2carbs
D - bacon, cheese quiche 6pts 6carbs
D - side salad 3pts 3carbs
S - coffee,hwc,splenda 1pts 1carbs

Total = 26pts, 16carbs
pcaltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #566
Major LCF Poster!

August!! AWESOME JOB!!!

Patty - LOL I was reading a bunch on the Dukan threads yesterday too and saw that same thing you were talking about - CHOICE not CHEAT. She made a really really good point that is so relevant for me. Once I believe I have "cheated" then I think "well, I've blown it so might as well REALLY blow it..." and the cycle continues. The way you looked at your situation yesterday is so much healthier! Glad your DH is motivated to be up and around, etc. I'm sure that is awesome for his healing.

Pam you are so good at planning out your menus! I am up and down with the planning and I always do better when I plan.

Hello to everyone else!! I'm thinking about doing an "Attack" and seeing how it goes. The web site suggested 3 days of that for me. Hmmm....

DG
Old 01-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #567
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: magnamater
August, awesome job!!

Hang in there. . .everyone is doing something good for themselves! Isn't that wonderful? Kind of a New Year's theme.

I'm sitting on a balance ball at the computer, another little change!! My posture is really bad, and my back not great after my fall last month, so I'm hoping the little changes add up over the long haul. I also did some stretching exercises with the balance ball chair.. .taking it slow.. .

Have a great day. Today is Weigh In and Meeting for me. I fear I have lost nothing, but that needs to be okay, and I'm working on that too. (fear backed up by an a.m. weighing at home--but those are always imperfect.) I need to get over my scale issues. Being OP is the real goal.

I resurrected an old recipe yesterday I saw on this board at Recipe Help--Amy's Protein Cookie, or 30 second cookie--and I like my new tweaks. . .it is roughly 1 PP, maybe a tad more, depending on if you think the butter spray having calories, which I don't know about. Anyway, take a look and maybe it is something good for WW/LC. I am really trying for lots of protein. . .

Whoa, this was supposed to be short and sweet, but guess that doesn't really always work for me!

Janie
magnamater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #568
Junior LCF Member

Good Morning, everyone!

Hope everyone's Tuesday is off to a great start! I drank my morning coffee with a perfect view of the full moon outside my family room window, gorgeous!

I have been busy planning today's menu. It's Take-Out Pizza Night at my house so I did some research, found a LC Pizza that looks promising.

Deep Dish Low-Carb Pizza - Recipe for Thick Crust Low-Carb Pizza

Do you think I should lighten up the cheeses to lower POINTS+ or will that increase the carb count significantly?
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #569
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Becky
Stats: 178/178/140...48 years old
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Start date: 11/17/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalouslyglam View Post

WEIGH IN DAY!! Ready????

EXCELLENT!!!!!
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #570
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: SHinOK
Start Date: April 2000
Rapunzel, I don't know what to tell you about the cheese. I don't like LF cheese, so I always use regular and just count the points. Someone else might know the carb difference.

Janie, I might look into that cookie idea. I can't eat eggs (allergic to whites--can have them cooked into something but not alone, like in an omelet), and I'm tired of cottage cheese, yogurt, etc. Was thinking today that I needed a change, so I'll go have a look at that. Good luck on WI today!!Like you said, even if you aren't down, staying on plan is worth it!

Today, I am cursing soy sauce. Decided to make shrimp fried "rice" (using grated cauliflower) last night. It was really good, and great on the PP scale. But I used a lot of soy sauce not even thinking about the implications. This morning, I was up SIX pounds!!! Good grief!! Tomorrow is my weigh-in day, and I sure hope this water weight takes a hike by then. Even my fingers are swollen. Bad idea, but at least the lesson is learned.

Saw a commercial this morning that Jennifer Hudson will be on Dr. Oz's show today talking about all of her WW success secrets. I won't be home to see it, but I may see if I can watch it online tomorrow or the next day. Would love to see what she has to say.

Hope everybody has a great day!! I'll try to check back later.
SHinOK is offline   Reply With Quote