Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 04:01 AM   #181
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
OK girls I weighed in 212.4 so at least I got some of the bloat off I could tell my fingers were all puffy!!!
Eggs and tuna? Yak!!! I guess for a week I can eat them, LOL I hate tuna, its like cat food, LOL And eggs sort of gag em just one of those things you have to eat, LOL I did get liquid egg whites, I like the whites, the yolks, ughghg.

So I am determined, lets make it a good day!!! Bejewelme is cause I make jewelry,we collect rocks and grind them into cabochons and set them in silver. LOL I have seen the game I have the attention span of a gnat, LOL I got too frustrated!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 04:49 AM   #182
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: becksterinindy
Well the scale is up to 206 That is the first time I remember it going up 2 pounds overnight! I did have higher sodium yesterday and didn't get much sleep last night. I don't sleep well but it does really seem to affect my loss. Oh well.... shaking it off and looking forward to this week.

Pat no it is not my Vegas buddy it is Teresa I called the Vegas buddy my bff once I think? b/c who would know what a bvf was? So you are doing a trial run today? Good for you but I want wine Enjoy your family.

Teresa after you get a grasp of this maybe you could do as Pat suggested and PP M-F and then PV on weekends. See what a friend I am? I added a PP day for you You're gonna 'e'? UGH I'm not sure you will like the oat bran soaked into Greek yogurt. It's sort of a vehicle for me to eat the bran. I would rather eat the yogurt without it.

Amber glad you are back down today. Sometimes those scales are so fickle! I always wanted the best kind which the weights you move across the top but just could never get myself to pay for them! You sound like Teresa yacking about the chicken and eggs only she yacks on the whites. Maybe you guys can share eggs. I am blessed that I like all the foods. I love tuna! I don't like dark meat chicken and unless the breast is doctored it doesn't thrill me. I am not a milk drinker but when I first started I did eat in s/f instant pudding. Not sure I could handle this diet if I couldn't stand all the foods
Old 08-08-2011, 06:02 AM   #183

Becky, yeah I like the whites,and my cousin who is like my sister likes the yolks, so whenever there is a party she eats the yolks out of the red beet eggs and deviled eggs, drives my aunt nuts, LOL

I brought some bagged cat food,----I mean tuna and salmon--- LOL I will try it I brought a fresh lemon and even remembered to fill a tupperware with some FF mayo, I have to stock the work fridge I tend to eat more at work, and then pretty light in the evenings, I try to eat most of my calories during the day before the gym. I am going to go back to June and look at what I ate, and see if I can do that,

So far today coffee with skim half and half, totally fat free, and a glass of skim milk, I love milk!!!!! That is what gets me through this diet for sure!!!!! One quart of Evian I drank so far, I drink one of those and then fill the rest with Reading tap water, LOL I hate paying $3 for a freaking bottle of water but if Dukie says it I am doing it!!!!

Last edited by Bejewelme; 08-08-2011 at 06:04 AM..
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #184
Big Yapper!!!!

So do others here seriously buy low sodium mineral water? I have never bought anything except regular cheap bottled spring water for trip and such. hmmm isn't there one called Smart Water or something? Just drinking tap (well) water here.

Had coffee with s/f syrup and a hb egg. Leaving soon to watch grandkids for the morning. Might go to Macy's to see what their crossbody bags look like. I have looked about everywhere else. I want to see if I can give up my fanny pack in Vegas after all these years I have arthritis in my neck and shoulders and a purse around my neck gets painful so want a really light, small one. Of course it needs to be big enough to hold all the money I win
becksterinindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:21 AM   #185

Oh Becky yes you must give up the fanny pack, you are all slim and sexy you cant have that-- that spells tourist!!! LOL I have that back bag, suppose to be good for your shoulder and neck and stuff, it is nice, I got mine at AAA the auto club, run not walk to Macy's, no fanny packs, LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: spydermonkey511
alright ready for attack! I'm up 3 lbs from friday ,but I deserve it )

How long is everyone doing the attack together?
spydermonkey511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #187

Spyder- as long as you want, I am doing at least 7-10 days I am in crisis mode if it is working I am going to keep going with it, I need to get off 14 pounds in 4 weeks, I think this can do it if I am totally strict!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #188
Senior LCF Member

I get really weak ,but will try for 5 days. I work out of town next weekend and 2 PV days would work best for that.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:49 AM   #189

I just ate cat food, LOL Canned salmon, ughghg it is still gagging me, LOL Where is the darn recipe thread, I cant find it anywhere? LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #190
Big Yapper!!!!

Amber you mean the one here on LCF?
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...t-recipes.html

spyder do what you can

Eating my cat food now .... tuna but I like it! Having a diet Dew too. I am so tired!! Little kids wear me out!

I walked around some at the mall for some 'e' but suppose that won't impress Phaedra much

I found another small purse I can try out. Now I have 2 and have to decide and return one of them. Macy's was too expensive but found this one at Penney's. I will miss my fanny pack!! Just don't ask me to give up my 3 strap Peppermint Patty looking Berkies
Old 08-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #191
Senior LCF Member

cat food blah!

I had ground chicken with "noodles". I think I'm going to eat some yogurt soon.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #192
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sinny
WOE: atkins
Start Date: L.C 11/14/2004 WW 2/13/2013
down 2.5 more . have to run off to work. I worked all night,slept and am off to work again will post more when I get home at 11:
sinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #193
Big Yapper!!!!

Cindy that is awesome. Isn't it fun? KUTGW!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #194
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TXniteowl
Wow Cindy! WTG!!!

Dragging today. Had a skim milk latte and then greek yogurt with oat bran so far. Thinking eggs for lunch. Dinner will be a small portion of some leftover brisket. I know it's a fatty meat but I can't stand fat on meat anyway and always cut off every single bit of it that I can see.

Amber - "I brought some bagged cat food,----I mean tuna and salmon" you are cracking me up girl. I am with you...don't much like eggs, or tuna or any plain meats, chicken or fish. Might have to gag my way through this but I am determined. I am so jealous of Becky who actually LIKES eating these things.

Weighed in at 248 this morning that is up 5 lbs from just a few days ago. I gave myself permission to eat what I wanted these last few days before starting this. I had been lowcarbing for the last month or so and know it is regaining some of the water weight. Hope it comes back off quickly
Old 08-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #195

Girls I am starving, LOL That darn salmon is sitting in my gut!!!

Becky- yes I found the thread for recipes, I had to find my own Goji berry one, LOL I am going to make those suckers tonight, I am using my protein powder I can mix that with skim milk and no fat and no carbs in it, 24 grams of protein,LOL

Oh I know I am so jealous of anyone that can gag down eggs and tuna, LOL But look at Becky go I am so desperate to get to 198 I will do anything!!!! And Becky that does count as e walking around the mall, Berkies? As in birkinstocks? No stilettos? LOL I am a heel girl but after suffering with foot pain I can relate to comfy shoes, I like wedges now a little easier for walking through factories, LOL

Teresa we can do it, I ate bad yesterday!! Thank goodness I did I want my cocoa almonds I am having withdrawl!!!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #196
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phaedra
Stats: 248/171/160
WOE: WW
Start Date: January 2005
And off they GO!!

OH Becky I'm so proud "e" in the mall what a concept!! what color is new bag? Does it match the PPatty shoes? LOL
Wt 180.8 up a lb but had candy and bread yesterday.
Had 2 Bran muffins and an egg for B'fast
Walked a mile. Had grilled chicken for lunch. Drank 32oz of Diet Dr. Pepper. will have more tea,tap water and hamburger w/onions for supper.
Sounds like were all off to a good start.
Amber: canned salmon is the pits,try adding an egg, some lemon pepper ,make pattys and bake 'em. Only way I can tolerate it.
Cindy: Great!! you go girl!!

Dogs have owners.Cats have staff.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Phaedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #197
Big Yapper!!!!

Oh yeah. berkies not birkies I am not a girlie girl at all The purse it small, black with some brown stitching I think. We shall see.

Having iced green tea now and will have another hb egg soon. Dinner is a cubed steak and little onion and some cottage cheese. There will be some yogurt in here somewhere too. Sure doesn't sound like much.

Amber drink a lot of water. They say a lot of times when we feel hunger we really only need water. Yeah, right You really DO need to do something to get foods you can at least like!

Phaedra when you say bran muffins you mean the oat bran muffins, right? Which recipe do you use? Amber what is your goji recipe? I can't wait until I am 180

Lenise to DS. Enjoy the day!

Teresa hang in there and you will reap the rewards
Old 08-08-2011, 01:40 PM   #198
Senior LCF Member

Yes Oat Bran Muffins:

Makes 6 muffins 350 for 18 min
6 Tbl Oat Bran
2 eggs
5 Tbl FF yogart
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup splenda
mix together and put in a muffin tin. Can be doubled.

Icing:
2-3 Tbl FF cream cheese
1 Tbl splend
dash of cinnamon

If I ever find the dang goji berrys I'll put them in also
Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #199
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Phaedra. They sound good and with icing no less!

Well I did the treadmill slowly for like 15 minutes and dang near killed me Maybe I will do it on occasion but can't commit I was only going to do 10 minutes but pushed myself. I get out of breath a bit too and I just HATE it
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #200
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TXniteowl
Phaedra - Those sound good and I will definitely try them. I love muffins for breakfast!

OK did 20 min on the treadmill. Hated every minute

Had 2 eggs with onion for lunch.

Working on my second 20 oz bottle of water. I'm not a water drinker either. I'm such a mess . Thank goodness we are allowed all the diet sodas we want on this plan! I do love my coke zeros
TXniteowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #201
Senior LCF Member

Beckster;
15 min on the dreadmill was to much... you'll hurt yourself!!!
5min,just 5 min.you already walk in the mall.So that is enough for today.Tomorrow try dancing to Santana( go on girl get sexy!) or do the twist to Chubby C heckers anything but the dreadmill.I know your trying and i'll support you any way I can.But take it easy.We did not get fat overnight and we damn sure ain't gonna get skinny in a week.
Thus spake the PHAEDRA.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #202
Senior LCF Member

I plan on getting on the dreadmill tonight and watching some trash tv. Bacherlor pad starts tonight I may watch a bit of that and master chef is on. Some many choices.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #203
Big Yapper!!!!

Bachelor Pad is on for THREE hours too!! Should make for a nice long walk I will be watching Hell's Kitchen then Master Chef and then the end of BP. Most the time TV controls my life I am a sucker for reality tv. Wish I had a tv in front of my treadmill. I thought about trying to drag up the Wind Bike (or whatever it is called) but it seemed pretty heavy for me to get up the stairs!

Phaedra I don't think I have ever had a lecture on too much 'e'
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #204
Senior LCF Member

thats cause I loooove ya.
I don't have TV so fill me in on these shows you two are taking about.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #205
Big Yapper!!!!

No TV I would have to lay down and die on the spot That is a concept I cannot even imagine!! I am speechless at the moment.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #206

Girls made the Goji berry muffins, OMG I love them out of the oven!!!!
70 calories, 1 fat, 12.6 carbs, 2.8 fiber, 8 protein,

So I got back from the gym 90 minute HIT high intensity interval training, God I am worn out! Becky I love Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen too!!!! I love me some Gordo!!!
Here is what I ate!
3 cups of skim milk with protein powder
1 chobani
bag of salmon with 2 hard boiled eggs and FF mayo
5 ounces chicken breast
1 goji muffin
1 power pak pudding, not on plan but 30 grams of protein,

Totals
1509 calories
26 fat-16%
88 carbs-23%
224 grams of protein-61%

AND DRANK A GALLON PLUS OF WATER, MAN i AM SICK OF WATER!!!

Saving my pudding for Master chef, I love me some Gordo!!!! Becky now we can talk about the show too!!!!! That one girl got to go, Elyse, ughgh she bugs me!!!!!

Gojis they have at health food stores they plump up in the muffins like a raisen, the are hard otherwise.

One we go girls, I think I need more calories but dont know what to eat, another yogurt might get added!!! LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Hey gals!!! Had a great day! DD and I worked today -six hours of cleaning at a christian retreat center. Only took about a 15 minute break. I am SO tired tonight!! But it's a good thing I exercised lots before we had our dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was REALLY good! I got the sirloin/veggie kabob on seasoned rice. And I did have a roll w/cinnamon butter. So aside from the ice cream this afternoon, I didn't do too badly today.

And -- drum roll please -- my official weigh in is 210 today! Couldn't I have been down two tenths of a pound more??? lol. Next week I'll hopefully be down more!!

Going to get my dukan book out in a few minutes and read tonight. Ready for tomorrow! Hope everything well for you all today!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #208
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
I love to drink water -- only tap water here!
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #209
Senior LCF Member

Good for you Lenise
Old 08-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #210
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: redblack
Stats: 247.8/227.0/150
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: 5/05/2011
Dukan Diet -- Awesome August!! One day at a time!!

I have been so busy the past few months with work that I stopped posting.

May I did very well; June I did very well. July ~ forget about it ~ I lost a total of 1 pound. I need the accountability again, so I wish to resume posting here if that is OK with everyone.

I am 3 lbs above the posted weight, so I am back on the Attack phase today. I eat kind of late, so after I post, I need to go fix myself some dinner. I have some lean ground beef to use so I think that is what I will make.

I have some catch up reading to do, but it sure looks like everyone is doing great!!

If I get a chance, I'll check back later but more than likely it will be tomorrow some time. I do like making the oat bran muffins (I put cocoa in the ones I have made in the past), and I just might make a small batch of some plain ones just to have on hand).

redblack is offline   Reply With Quote