Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 06:02 AM   #121
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: becksterinindy
LivinLo That is awesome I was thinking they would be emailing me the info or I too would have used my yahoo account. Oh well it is done now but I did save the info. At least I know how to do that How much in total do you want to lose?
becksterinindy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2011, 06:32 AM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Patlaf
Stats: start 226/178/145
WOE: Atkins
I'll be watching and cheering you all on starting Monday. I have the book on my Kindle so one day I might even join you. Won't be Monday though cuz DD and DGD are arriving from London for a two week visit and I see lots of gazpacho, manchego cheese and wine in my immediate future. Please inspire me with your stupendous losses so I can join you two weeks from Monday.

Maybe you can start a new attack when you get back from Vegas Becks.

Pat

P,S. I think Dr. Dukan hates little old ladies. His harping on brisk walking and NEVER using an elevator gets a bit annoying.

Signed by Little old grey haired (if I left it alone) lady who lives in a second floor apartment with an elevator which I am very attached to.
Patlaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:40 AM   #123
Big Yapper!!!!

Pat you are too funny! I was wondering the other day whether you get to see the GD often and will there ever be another baby? Enjoy the wine (I gave it up for the diet) I miss it the most Any plans to get to Texas soon? I am not really what to think about doing Attack at this stage in the game but one thing I do know is after good food and drink in Vegas it will be in order upon my return after Labor Day Teresa and sinny are planning to give this Dukie guy a whirl too

I think I will have PV day on Sunday even though it is an odd day b/c of the attack plan on Monday.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phaedra
Stats: 248/171/160
WOE: WW
Start Date: January 2005
LivivLo: CONGRATULATION !! every lb lost is reason to celebrate but when it is an "O" number is a good reason to do the Happy Dance.LOL

Patlaf: we'll be glad to see you anytime you can stop by.I helps to have great Ladies to share your ups and downs with. Have a great holiday with your family.
Phaedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #125
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 190/190/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 7/30/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinLoCarb View Post
I am in heaven at the moment. The scale dropped 2 pounds last night and I just changed my avatar to the 30 LB Club!!!
Wahoo!!! Congratulations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patlaf View Post
I'll be watching and cheering you all on starting Monday. I have the book on my Kindle so one day I might even join you. Won't be Monday though cuz DD and DGD are arriving from London for a two week visit and I see lots of gazpacho, manchego cheese and wine in my immediate future. Please inspire me with your stupendous losses so I can join you two weeks from Monday.

Pat
Just enjoy your family!!! We'll still be on here in two weeks!! At least I hope so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becksterinindy View Post
I think I will have PV day on Sunday even though it is an odd day b/c of the attack plan on Monday.
This weekend I'm just doing regular lc. Get the cheese bit out of my system this weekend. Need to stop at the store today and stock up on ff cottage cheese and ff yogurt that are on sale.

DD and I are going to see the smurfs this afternoon. I was surprised she wants to go see it. Hopefully it'll be cute!

Going to pick up DS tonight from camp too. The family will be back together!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #126
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Hey girls, LLC that is awesome on the 2 pounds!

Becky glad you got your weight, see it wasnt so bad, April seems far but a few months goes quickly, I cant believe I have been seriously dieting almost a full year never did that before!!!!

I am stokked to start on Monday I was 210.2 this morning I guess the sushi rice caught up to me, like Lenise I see pasta and some wine and bacon and cheese in my weekend, LOL

Darn it I was at this huge Korean market yesterday did I see the shirataki noodles, no!!! I cant read half the labels there, so I kept looking but like they had literally 4 aisles of noodles, I never saw so many in my life!!!!!

GOt some ideas to add to cottage cheese, protein powders and stuff that might make it more palatable.

Looking forward to the beach I cant wait to get out of the office today!!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #127
Big Yapper!!!!

Going to spend that day and evening with my sisters today then babysit all day tomorrow for 3 grandkids while the parents go to a Cubs game. The 14 month old can be a challenge so I will be ready for R&R Sunday
Old 08-05-2011, 09:46 AM   #128
Big Yapper!!!!

Amber we were posting at the same time. I am going to do the goal weight thing again and put what my weight is at present and see what old Dukie has to say I hope next June I can say I am still dieting (or maintaining). You have done an awesome job Have a great time at the beach!

I went and got the book so I can read it Sunday!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #129

Yeah Ia m too old to read on line, LOL I finally got glasses and they give me a headache, those transition lens LOL I like a hard copy of everything I can adjust the distance to read, LOL
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #130
Senior LCF Member

Lots of reading this weekend!

Be back later! DD and I need to leave like NOW for the movies!!
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #131
Big Yapper!!!!

Enjoy the Smurfs Lenise and report back on it. I love Smurfs but can do without Neil Patrick or whatever his name is.

Well I plopped in weight I am now and I am supposed to be at goal Feb. 18th but now the ideal wt. is 144!! Best stop tempting him before lowers it more
Old 08-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #132
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: spydermonkey511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
Spyder: what noodles are you talking about?
the tofu noodles you can have them on all the phases
spydermonkey511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #133
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sinny
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 11/14/2004 new 10/9/12
amazon says my book is at our post office . hope it gets delivered today as I am going to work at 3 and working 16 hrs. 8 of them I can read the book . Becky has me excited now. Monday seems so far away.

Pat have a wonderful time with the family.

It is inspiring to see everyone doing so well.
sinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #134

Sinny- yes you can do it with us its really not that bad!!! And doing it with others makes it more fun!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #135
Senior LCF Member

Good morning! Dummy me forgot my son's 18th birthday is Monday, so I won't be starting back on attack till Tuesday. He'll only turn 18 once and we're going out for dinner. I still can't believe how old he is. Time sure does go by fast!!

Ate WAY too much last night. Of course, it might have been the milkshake yesterday afternoon that threw me off. lol No more of that!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #136
Big Yapper!!!!

Enjoy the day Monday and we'll catch ya on Tuesday so be here with bells on
Old 08-07-2011, 06:00 AM   #137

OMG I was so careful at the beach and I was 215 this morning, WTH??? I think cause no bathroom I wasnt drinking, taking one of Grams water pills today, LOL I read the book, all the attack and extra stuff going to get to the store if I ever get done with all this laundry ughghg!!!! I am ready for Dukie!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:56 AM   #138
Big Yapper!!!!

Am 204 today Soooo close to onederland I can taste it!! Hope doing Attack doesn't bite me in the butt but don't see as it can hurt

Amber I am sure it is water weight and will soon come whizzing off. No way is it true body fat you gained
Old 08-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #139
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Patlaf
Stats: start 226/178/145
[QUOTE=becksterinindy;14892306]Am 204 today Soooo close to onederland I can taste it!! Hope doing Attack doesn't bite me in the butt but don't see as it can hurt

You are melting. I think we should have a pool as to which day you hit onederland. $5.00 says you make it on Friday.

Pat
Patlaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #140
Big Yapper!!!!

Friday? Of course you didn't say which Friday I think maybe the 19th might be more realistic but I'll see what I can do Pat seriously I can't really believe my results and seems surreal most of the time!
Old 08-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Wow Becky! 204 is fantastic!!!!!!!! You are melting away!

Okay. I've been fluctuating the past six weeks. It's time to knuckle down and lose stick to plan. I'm just thankful that I'm learning to deal with when I do put on a few pounds. I haven't gained back a lot of the weight. Today I was at 212. Made some bad food choices the past two days. I really expected it to be worse, so I'm thankful I was only at 212! lol.

I think ds has decided on going to a steakhouse for his birthday dinner. If I can forgo the potato, I should be able to do lc today and tomorrow and start on dukan on Tuesday. Going to get my book out get serious today. I might even just stick with attack today. Haven't been hungry so I haven't eaten yet. Then a pv day tomorrow and then attack till friday.

Did we decide how long for attack? Till Friday? Or through the weekend?

Going to lose some weight this week!!!!!! Yahoo!!
Old 08-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #142
Big Yapper!!!!

Lenise I am not sure we are all going to do same amount of Attack I do know I have to end on an even day so I can easily tell if it is a veggie day Either 12th or 14th for me then. Will just see how I am doing. To me if the weight is not leaving any more rapidly then why bother? So then would probably stop on the 12th. Will just have to wait and see.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #143
Senior LCF Member

On the road again !!!!

Amber: Bet your right, the old enemy ""Water retention"" reared its ugly head.Please be careful with the water pills they are hard on the kidneys.

Becky: Yippee !! 204 good for you.Onederland is just a heart beat away.

I think I'm ready:
Read the chapter on Attack
Bought the FF yogart,FF sour cream ,eggs,oat bran,and FF cream cheese
Grilled up 10 hamburger patties,12 chicken thighs and 2 thin center cut pork loins.
Asked the good Lord for help.Did I forget anything?

No your mark...get set... here we go!!!

Dogs have owners.Cats have staff.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #144
Senior LCF Member

Rats,
forgot walk 20 min daily and work out at the gym 3 days this week.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #145
Big Yapper!!!!

Phaedra I could have done without your last post Still not sure I can force myself to do that one. You make me want to run to the store and grab some meat to make ahead. Maybe I still will but feeling rather lazy today.

BTW I will be using a bit of lowfat mayo each day for my tuna and or egg salad.

My bff is starting Dukan tomorrow. Hope she feels like posting here She is long time LCF member.

sinny hope you are ready
Old 08-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Becky,thank for reminding me of the tuna.I can't eat it without some FF mayo.also like onion and celery in it but that can wait for a PV day.Thank you, thank you.
Come on Beck give it a try 20min a day ain't much and if you can do the Big "E" you can do the little"e".lol
Love and hugs girlfriend.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #147
Big Yapper!!!!

I can't stand the FF mayo. Almost gave it another go (haven't had it in a few years) but have this lowfat one to use up and another in the pantry so I will use lowfat. I will use onion. Dukie says it ok on Attack and I can't really recall a day without onions since I started. Really isn't much in tuna or scr. eggs. I will be making a grocery run anyway when I see the sales tomorrow. Even if nothing good on sale I will need eggs and see what meat they have marked down. I am SO looking forward to this

I will give the old dreadmill a try but doubt it will be 20 minutes. I think my longest was 10 minutes and after 5 I want off It's been over 10 years since I had any "E" My DH died in 2001 I have NO need for a man except for a honey dew list
Old 08-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

I did not like the FF mayo I had several years ago either,but Amber said she liked I so I gave it a try and it ain't bad! just got a small jar cause did not know if i would like. Now i need more as I like mayo on lots of stuff.

Thank Goodness I did not know we could have onions. I hate tuna without them but was going to be brave and do it.

5 mins. at a time is absolutely great,just try to do that 2-3 times a day or just walk in the house, or Dance for 5 min. It's to d%$# hot to go out side.

I'm sorry for your loss but girlfriend we ain't dead yet.Who knows you may meet a "hottie" in Vegas and you'll need to have built up some endurance.So.. Dance, walk, or t(D)read to you hearts content or make that capacity
Old 08-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #149
Big Yapper!!!!

What brand did you get Phaedra? Might give it a try sometime. I really do hope to stay on this diet when I return from my trip. Just not going to worry in Vegas but if I know me I may try to make better choices at times. One thing for sure I will be doing a LOT of walking there
Old 08-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Kraft is what I got.Boy I know how much you will walk in Vegas.As this diet is working so well for you I feel like you will make good food choices.When some thing calls me that I know I should not eat I take one or two bites then share it with others at the table.That way I get the urge at of my system and avoid eating the whole thing. Have you noticed how much the Buffets have gone up! Used to be you got a $4.99 meal now its $17.95!! My fave for breakfast is the buffet at the" Flamingo", which one do you frequent?