Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 10:04 AM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cloaz
Stats: 218/176.5/150
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: July 10
well, lost 2 yesterday & found them today - ughhhh

This seems to happen on my PV days. I think I will try on those days to not have the dairy & see what happens.
cloaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amazinggrace911
Stats: 230.8/159.2/150 -- 5'8"
WOE: Whatever It Takes!!!!!
Start Date: 05/24/2011
Cloaz, that's that tweaking everyone has been talking about! See what works and keep with it!!!
amazinggrace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #63
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lbibclc
Stats: 231.8/132 54/5-6
WOE: Primal/HHCG
Start Date: August 2009
Marking my spot.
Lbibclc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #64
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: spydermonkey511
I have to cook for a family reunion this weekend. Any odeas on what to make that I can eat that won't cost to much since I'm bringing several dishes I can't eat.
spydermonkey511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #65
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: becksterinindy
purrr not enough coffee yet in the morning to realize you entered onderland WTG!!! I can't wait to get there!

spyder maybe deviled eggs, veggie tray with lite dip or mock potato salad using cauliflower instead. I think it is even tastier if the cauli is broken up and roasted a bit in the oven first. All using lowfat mayo of course. You'll just have to do your best not to pig out. The important thing is being with family

Went to Kroger and got 20 Carbmaster yogurts. Only 10 for $4 and should last me until my trip. Also got 6 chicken breasts Amber Can you tell I really like the marinade I made up?

Lenise glad you are back on plan I'll race ya!

Cathy kick those pesky pounds to the curb
Old 08-03-2011, 12:59 PM   #66
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sinny
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 11/14/2004 new 10/9/12
Originally Posted by becksterinindy
Morning all. Down to a new low 205

sinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #67
Big Yapper!!!!

Cindy You brought tears to my eyes seeing you Everyone that is sinny on the right facing my avatar and we were blitzed in Vegas
Want to stick around and lose some weight? Love you
becksterinindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #68
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lbibclc
Stats: 231.8/132 54/5-6
WOE: Primal/HHCG
Start Date: August 2009
Hi, I'm thinking of doing this plan and have a question. Do you have to do the attack phase or can you just move into the cruise phase and alternate PP and PV. I have 20 pounds a would like to lose but as long as I lose a few pounds a week I am fine. I have been doing HHCG and am ready to have more variety.
Lbibclc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #69
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: skatyh
Stats: 195/190/140
WOE: Dukan Diet
Start Date: June 2007
Hubby does Dukan too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by becksterinindy View Post
What is his reasoning for not using it? Not even on thursday?
__________________________________________________ _____

skatyh I found the Dannon Greek yogurt in the 32 ounce size last month for the first time and I love it too I mix mine with s/f vanilla syrup and a few squirts of splenda. I used to use the TBS of oatbran in it everyday but now it is occasionally when I think about the oatbran or think I need the fiber. So your husband does Dukan too? Welcome to the other side of menopause
Got my hubby doin Dukan, too! Knew he would resist so I started three days before he came home from a business trip. He was impressed with the results and as long as I prepare and plan, he's happy.

I think the results from Dukan are much greater than Atkins...

My stats:
Weight loss after three day Attack: 4.6 lbs
Weight loss after 7 days: 8.2 lbs
Weight loss after 14 days: 11.0 lbs
Today: 12.2 lbs total loss after 17 days
skatyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #70
Senior LCF Member

Well, I didn't stay on plan today. Family wanted me to make homemade tacos and nachos and I just couldn't resist having the nachos. Tried to eat lots more meat than the nachos though. But I'm ready for tomorrow!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #71
Big Yapper!!!!

Lenise where is the drooly smile I LOVE anything Mexican!! Nice ticker!! Ladybugs are good luck Darn life seems to get in the way doesn't it?

Lbib I guess it is a matter of choice. If you are asking me if I would not do the attack the answer is no but you should only need a few days. We all do whatever the heck we want here anyway

skatyh (I always have to scroll down a few times to get your screen name right). You have done an amazing job with the weight loss
Old 08-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #72
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: skatyh
Stats: 195/190/140
WOE: Dukan Diet
Start Date: June 2007
Quote:
Lenise where is the drooly smile I LOVE anything Mexican!! Nice ticker!! Ladybugs are good luck Darn life seems to get in the way doesn't it?

Lbib I guess it is a matter of choice. If you are asking me if I would not do the attack the answer is no but you should only need a few days. We all do whatever the heck we want here anyway

skatyh (I always have to scroll down a few times to get your screen name right). You have done an amazing job with the weight loss
Thanks...I usually am a fast loser in the beginning and then slow down and plateau. Hoping this keeps us but I am always open to resetting my weight loss with three days of attack if needed.
skatyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #73
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
becky- I saw that pic and thought oh no another gambler and its your friend, LOL!!!

Too funny!!!!

I am getting so excited and now I will have to live through your adventures, less than 10 weeks now til the wedding!!!!

I am doing attack next week just to see if it knocks me closer to onderland!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #74
Big Yapper!!!!

Well I fixed 3 sirloin steaks and 3 chicken breasts on the grill. I had mainated the steak and it had soy sauce so I am expecting a gain or at least no further loss until it is gone. Plan to eat on it the next few days. I also think I will make chicken/veg. soup tomorrow and the broth will hinder me as well. I do know that it is only temporary though as sodium does not= body fat.

Amber I choked down the dry chicken I didn't make it like I like it but did dip it in some dressing which helped some. I am toying with the idea of doing attack with you next week as a blitz for Vegas and the all important ONEDERLAND of course 10 weeks will fly by!!!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #75
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phaedra
Stats: 248/171/160
WOE: WW
Start Date: January 2005
New ticker

Evening Ladies,trying my new ticker.

Last edited by Phaedra; 08-03-2011 at 06:30 PM..
Phaedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #76
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Phaedra
Stats: 248/171/160
WOE: WW
Start Date: January 2005
Dear LivinLo,
Thank you for the instructions on how to do the Ticker.DBF followed them and it worked perfectly.

Wt has remained steady for 3 days and I sure would like to see it move.

Today is a PP day so I had steak and eggs and Bran muffins then........that old Carb fiend bit my butt and I had cereal for supper.

Tomorrow,Tomorrow I'll do better tomorrow
Phaedra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #77
Senior LCF Member

Phaedra - love the ticker - can't wait till I've been on long enough to post one!

I made Cheesy Garlic Chicken tonight - delish!!!

Slice a chicken breast down the middle, sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, put a slice of FF cream cheese in it, top with more garlic powder. Bake in a foil pouch at 300 for 15 minutes, then open foil pouch and bake for 10 additional minutes. You can add any additional seasoning you like

I actually cooked it a LOT longer, almost 1 hr, then opened & turned the broiler on for a little bit. I also used fresh thyme.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #78
Big Yapper!!!!

Phaedra Looks great! LivinLo is awesome! So is your weight loss looking at it!! Tomorrow, tomorrow...it's only a day away

Cathy that recipe looks great!!!!! I have never worked with fresh herbs but it is intriguing. My friend loves basil but I am afraid of herbs being too strong I am not fond of herbal stuff like dips and such.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #79
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Phaedra Looks great! LivinLo is awesome! So is your weight loss looking at it!! Tomorrow, tomorrow...it's only a day away

Cathy that recipe looks great!!!!! I have never worked with fresh herbs but it is intriguing. My friend loves basil but I am afraid of herbs being too strong I am not fond of herbal stuff like dips and such.
Becky, I am actually new to fresh herbs. I just laid a sprig on top of each chicken breast - it was quite subtle.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sinny
WOE: atkins
Start Date: 11/14/2004 new 10/9/12
becky

I emailed you. ( waitng for the book.) I really need to do something
sinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:35 AM   #81
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LivinLoCarb
Start Date: May 10, 2011
Phaedra, so glad the link helped you. Your new ticker signature is gorgeous, especially the numbers!

Becksterinindy, thank you for the kind words. Sheesh, must be the apocalypse, I'm speechless.

Last edited by LivinLoCarb; 08-04-2011 at 05:36 AM..
LivinLoCarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #82
Big Yapper!!!!

Well I am up 0.5 and even though I prepared my mind due to the sodium it still messes with your mind

Cindy hope you can check in here daily when you are on Dukan
Old 08-04-2011, 06:26 AM   #83
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Phaedra- congrats hun, and I love the ticker!

Becky yeah I decided strict attack, I was 209 last night, I am always 3 pounds lighter in the morning I was expecting 206, 207, what was it 209.2, for goodness sake all that working out, come one!!!!!! 208 is a magical number no more obese!!! I will just be overweight then, never thought I would be so excited to just be overweight!!!!! Everyone is like you look so good why are you are stressed out about 9 pounds, but its the getting out of the 200's, I have been over 200 since I was 14, that is almost 30 years of not seeing a number with a 1 in the front, I need to see it for my own sanity!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:40 AM   #84
Big Yapper!!!!

Amber are you doing Attack right now? or starting Monday? I SO want to see a 1 starting # when I get on scale I have the weekend to think about doing Attack all next week. I am torn on whether I want to do it or not. I do like having a partner.... misery loves company and all
Old 08-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

I'll join you with doing attack next week!! Maybe not the whole week but at least a few days. I was back down to 210 this morning! Even with eating my nachos last night!! Yahoo!! But that was probably my loss from TOM being here for a couple of days already. Staying on plan today so maybe I'll see lower than that tomorrow!!!

Just relaxing for a few minutes here this morning. By noon I'm going downstairs to do my 3 mile walking dvd. Pump those legs!!! Then I'll definitely need a shower! lol
Old 08-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
purrr not enough coffee yet in the morning to realize you entered onderland WTG!!! I can't wait to get there!

spyder maybe deviled eggs, veggie tray with lite dip or mock potato salad using cauliflower instead. I think it is even tastier if the cauli is broken up and roasted a bit in the oven first. All using lowfat mayo of course. You'll just have to do your best not to pig out. The important thing is being with family

Went to Kroger and got 20 Carbmaster yogurts. Only 10 for $4 and should last me until my trip. Also got 6 chicken breasts Amber Can you tell I really like the marinade I made up?

Lenise glad you are back on plan I'll race ya!

Cathy kick those pesky pounds to the curb
Thanks i plan on doing the best I can at this point there is no way I can make my goal weight by the deadline so I am just trying to stick with it and make it when I can.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #87
Big Yapper!!!!

spyder looks like a few of us plan to do Attack starting Monday. Want to join us?

Lenise I am not sure how many days I will do it either. If I see good loss it will be easier to stick to. Seems now about the only way I get through a P day is looking forward to veggies the next. At least you are good about walkng I do nothing:blush:
Old 08-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #88
Senior LCF Member

I don't' like exercising at all. My main thoughts for me finally doing my walking dvd's is that I need to strengthen my legs so I can get back to work. After losing the ability to walk last year, I am just thankful for what I can do!!

Three days attack sounds good to me right now for next week. But maybe five would be better.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinggrace911 View Post
I'll join you with doing attack next week!! Maybe not the whole week but at least a few days. I was back down to 210 this morning! Even with eating my nachos last night!! Yahoo!! But that was probably my loss from TOM being here for a couple of days already. Staying on plan today so maybe I'll see lower than that tomorrow!!!

Just relaxing for a few minutes here this morning. By noon I'm going downstairs to do my 3 mile walking dvd. Pump those legs!!! Then I'll definitely need a shower! lol
wahoo!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #90
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
spyder looks like a few of us plan to do Attack starting Monday. Want to join us?

Lenise I am not sure how many days I will do it either. If I see good loss it will be easier to stick to. Seems now about the only way I get through a P day is looking forward to veggies the next. At least you are good about walkng I do nothing:blush:
Are you trying to give me an excuse to "accidently" indulge in my Aunt's we aren't going to talk about how many calories are in it casserole. That sounds like a good idea, I'm in.