Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #31
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mari33624
Stats: Size18/Size16/Size10
WOE: Organic and Grass Fed Beef, almost Paleo
Oh, no March thread? I am new here and I have a question about Truvia. Each packet has 3 grams of carbs. I am on the third day of the deplete cycle with a loss of 4 pounds already. Should I count the carbs in the Truvia? I am not taking it until I find an answer. I hope to hear from you.....
Mari33624 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #32
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ElizabethG
Stats: 240/226/140
WOE: Atkins
MARI- I can't give you an official answer but she does mention artificial sweetners as being okay. However if Truvia has carbs you need to count them towards your 20. I use nutrasweet myself since it has 0 carbs, though most people will argue its not as healthy for you.
ElizabethG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1LittleBee
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: It Depends!
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari33624 View Post
Oh, no March thread? I am new here and I have a question about Truvia. Each packet has 3 grams of carbs. I am on the third day of the deplete cycle with a loss of 4 pounds already. Should I count the carbs in the Truvia? I am not taking it until I find an answer. I hope to hear from you.....
Hi,

In deplete week you must count every single carb.

But only the first week.

Good luck, this works if you follow it!
1LittleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #34
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Mari33624
Stats: Size18/Size16/Size10
WOE: Organic and Grass Fed Beef, almost Paleo
Elisabeth and LittleBee thanks for the answers. I hope she opens a March thread. I am new here and I don't have anywhere else to go for support. The *********** team doesn't post anything. My doctor recommended this diet to me in 2008. The books have been sitting on my shelf and I finally decided it was time for me to do something about my weight. LittleBee, it's encouraging to know this plan really works. Will check this board daily :-)
Mari33624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: 1LittleBee
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: It Depends!
Quote:
Elisabeth and LittleBee thanks for the answers. I hope she opens a March thread. I am new here and I don't have anywhere else to go for support. The *********** team doesn't post anything. My doctor recommended this diet to me in 2008. The books have been sitting on my shelf and I finally decided it was time for me to do something about my weight. LittleBee, it's encouraging to know this plan really works. Will check this board daily :-)
Don't worry, we will keep this thread active. When it gets too long, Mary will create a new one.
1LittleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #36
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ElizabethG
Stats: 240/226/140
WOE: Atkins
Mari- I looked at the Spark People team too. I just started the book and I'm still doing Atkins right now. It's just easier, but I would like to make the switch because CTFLC seems more realistic for me. I believe all things in moderation are fine and to have a cheat day every now and then should be allowed in the long term scheme of things.

I am NightAngelX on *********** if you want to friend me there. Good luck on your first week. I know my first week of Atkins (which is the same as CTFLC) was the hardest.
ElizabethG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #37
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mcjful
Stats: 256/165/150
Start Date: Everyday
Quote:
yes as Debbie said you can use the Truvia but you MUST count it into your 20 carb count this week.

There is always someone here to answer your questions BUT I will go ahead and create a March thread for us.
mcjful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethG View Post
Hi. I am new to LCF and I am currently follow new Atkins. However, I am interested in Carb Cycling and Wendy Chant's Crack the Fat Loss Code in particular. I plan on getting the book at the library tonight to learn more. I am doing well on Atkins (8 lbs in 2 weeks with 2 off days) but I like the idea of carb cycling. I don't mind my low carb days but I hate having to come up with alternatives for stuff that just isn't the same as the real thing (eg. pizza or whole grain toast!). Is there a place to read 'success stories' following Wendy's plan? Does she have a website? I can't seem to find one online. How is everyone doing? Thank you for the information. I am kind of sad to see that there will be no March thread. Oh well I will keep checking back. Thanks!
Wendy Chant passed away in 2009 and her "business" was sold.
There is not any place that I know of for you to read "success stories". There are several peeps on here right now that have their own "success story".
This is a GREAT plan and will work IF YOU work it. While week one is similar to induction week on Atkins it is NOT. You must follow Wendy's instructions exactly during week one (sort of like building your foundation).
Good Luck to you.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

NEW MARCH THREAD

Hello everyone ~ decided to do a March thread anyway ~ here's the link.

WENDY CHANT CRACK THE FAT LOSS CODE FOR MARCH 2011
Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #40
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: francac
Hi everyone. I am back on plan. Started from week one again. It is been so hard so far because I have some leftover cake in the frig from easter. Although I haven't been able not to touch it I have only had a sliver the past few nights. I hope this doesn't wreck my first week.
francac is offline   Reply With Quote